Holla Forums/Holla Forums Merchandise?

Not to sound like a shekel hungry maniac. But is there any way to sell merchandise via the site? Practical things like Holla Forums pins with the radio tower logo, Black Sun posters, Pepe everything, or other knick knacks? Sure it may be autistic to have in public, but I like the idea of adding another revenue stream to the site.

Sorry is it isn't related to politics, I feel Holla Forums is the board where the real pulse of Holla Forums is.

Pic related: This is an image for all of us who came in the exodus

Are you offering?
Otherwise no, do or shut up, you are far from the first to open this discussion.
Search black sun/schwarze sonne/sonnenrad at places, or else shadilay, if you really want Holla Forums related merch.

I guess I was just wondering, what would be the issue with Goldwater guy who owns the place starting it?

Well some user is selling Kek statues and advertising them here.

Also some user made solid gold Kek signet rings.

You don't even know Jims name?

What a newfag.

Would you like my social security number too, FBI?

I've been here since September 2014. You remember what that was right?

Can't keep track of everything, I keep forgetting his name honestly fellow autist

shekel hungry maniac spotted name of Jim Watkins.

pic related op

sorry. ment this one

We're beyond playing Fight Club user. We harnessed powerful magicks to change the fabric of reality. Soon some of us will hold positions of power. It's only a matter of time before we hold the reins

btw kek wouldnt want us to throw away our anonymity so we can virtue signal to eachother on the streets

Please no.
If I ever see anyone with an Holla Forums T-shirt and a pepe badge pinned to their chest I will straight up attack them without warning. This desperation to autistically prove how different you are instead of actually being different does not belong here.

Imagine a friend comes up to you and announces that he just wrote his post on Holla Forums Holla Forums with his penis and LEL LOOK HOW RANDOM I AM AREN'T I WEIRD!?!?!
Now imagine that you suddenly walk in on your friend writing posts on Holla Forums with the tip of his penis. You had no idea he even used Holla Forums in the first place and why is he writing with his peen? How long has he been doing it? Why? Does he do it in public?

The more people with the mindset of the first example there are, the worse the quality of the site becomes. The more people with the mindset of the second example there are, the easier it is to fight that.

If you want people to know that you're an edgy contrarian then use 4chan.

Inb4 b-b-but muh Holla Forums revenue stream
Have a way to make donations

No
Get the fuck out

I never asked you to imagine a cock. I asked you to conceptualize an example of someone who is an attention seeker and wants people to know it against someone who is actually here to chat.

That you instead immediately imagine a pulsing big one says more about you than it does of me.

To try to profit off of us is a sure way to get cucked kiddo.

Fuck your petty mercantile aspirations.

Go the fuck back

You want my name and address to send me some shit??????? Fuck off FBI

What point of an anonymous umman manda you don't understand, Small Guy?

Wew sonny.
I already have a Moonman crescent head pin on my cap, that's more than enough.

This is really echoey.
But bump for cool design