Making Holla Forums Great Again

I know this is off topic but you guys really need to see this:

We are working really hard to make Holla Forums great again by starting with making Holla Forums active again. Visit the sticky and post with us.
>>>Holla Forums5835031

Please don't delete this thread, we need to strengthen our community to make the site great again.

Is the Kennedi fuck gone?

fuck off Holla Forums
i trusted you once and it was a mistake

>>>/out/
Holla Forums will wake by himself

mods are deleting his cancer.

fuck off faker
im the real deal
>>>/vcollins/ is the only hope for Holla Forums

it is not about how is the """real deal""" you self centered egoist

it is about the goal
and the goal is to make Holla Forums better place

The boards move WAY fucking faster than they did during the first exodus.

Not Holla Forums.
They're also way slower than they were 1 year ago

Fuck off. Holla Forums is a shit board, it has always been a shit board, be on 4chan or Holla Forums, and it will never not be a shit board. The only redeemable factor it had on 4chan was that it had manpower to carry on with some good trolling; 8/b/ never had this going for it, so it can go right on withering and dying for all I care.

yah no

That's because a lot of the regulars from Holla Forums jumped ship after Fred stopped being admin.

you dont understand pleb
phil collins is g_d and the only way to fix Holla Forums is to move to a place where we can praise the perfection of genesis all day

If by "g_d" yo mean "gay" and "dick sucker", then I agree 100%.

pleb tier taste user

We can't really do much especially if the site is in constant "working progress".
After that you have to take the boards separated and see what is wrong and what changed since the first exodus(don't pull out the image of HW about all the other,we know).Fix it and then wait.
I don't want to publicize the site since it attract to many fags and also i can't really understand why so many people went back to halfchan.Maybe this place isn't great but for fucking sure is better than halfchan and masterchan or freechan.One get you banned for saying nigger,one get you on every pedo list and one is full of SA wanna-be and Holla Forums.

Why the fuck did the tech-support thread get locked but this is still going?

wew lad

Holla Forums was never good, though.
They're trying to act like they became shit, but they were always shit. Most boards outside of Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Holla Forums never changed that much.

this is now an 80's thread

Phil Collins is a bad singer, worse songwriter, and even worse drummer.

I can see why you think he's a bad singer, he sounds like a fag from time to time

and yah his songs are uninspired and just poppy in general

but don't you dare insult his drumming prowess nigger, fuck off

Come on it's 1981

You're totally not sucking dick at this moment.