GANG RAPED, MURDERED, FED TO ALLIGATOTS

FBI raid a rural South Carolina home as they hunt for remains of 17-year-old woman who was 'gang raped, shot and fed to alligators'
The FBI expanded their search in Georgetown County in South Carolina to a wooded area for the case of Brittanee Marie Drexel who was allegedly gang-raped, murdered then fed to alligators.

The 17-year-old from New York disappeared eight years ago while on spring break in Myrtle Beach. No arrests have been made in connection to her disappearance.

The 'investigative activity' was centered around a wooded area near Foxfire Court according to the Post and Courier.

WDPE confirmed FBI Supervisory Agent Don Wood told them there was digging on a 'private piece of property.'

Attorney Brad Conway said the search was pertaining to the Drexel investigation and did not provide details.

Conway told WYFF4: 'Of course we have every confidence in the FBI and the law enforcement working this case, but without knowing more information, Dawn Drexel (Brittanee's mother) is on pins and needles, waiting to find out what they found, if anything, and how this will affect hopefully the eventual prosecution of the people responsible for what was done to her daughter.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4347574/FBI-expand-search-Georgetown-county-Drexel-case.html
archive.fo/1D8ZP

In August 2016, an FBI agent gave the first detailed account of what authorities believe happened to the teen, based on an account from an imprisoned man who says he saw Drexel's horrific last moments and made a jailhouse confession, according to the Post and Courier.

FBI agent Gerrick Munoz said in a report, citing the prisoner's account, that Drexel was being held in a 'stash house' outside of McClellanville, about an hour outside of Myrtle Beach.

Police had previously said they believed that the high school student was held for at least three days against her will near McClellanville, as that is where they traced signals from her cell phone after her disappearance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Earlier in 2016, an inmate who was sentenced to 25 years for voluntary manslaughter told police he knew what happened to the young woman.

The inmate, Taquan Brown of Walterboro, told agents that he entered a 'stash house' in the days after Drexel's abduction and saw Timothy Da’Shaun Taylor, then 16, 'sexually abusing' her.

Brown said he then went outside to give Da'Shaun's father, Shaun, some money, and saw the girl run from the house, but she was caught and 'pistol-whipped.'

According to Brown, she was then dragged back into the house, and Brown said he heard two gun shots and later saw the girl's body wrapped up and taken away.

Munoz said several witnesses said the teen's body had been thrown in an 'alligator pit' and 'eaten by the gators.'

So far agents have not been able to find the girl's remains despite checking 14 alligator ponds. They believe there are about 40 in the area.

Joan Taylor, the wife of Shaun Taylor and mother of Da’Shaun Taylor, says the story implicating the pair is 'craziness' made up by investigators to get her son to confess to the crime.

However, agents say the gruesome account has been backed up by other 'tidbits' and 'second hand information' that have been coming in recently, and by another inmate in Georgetown County.

Munoz said that, according to the second inmate, who got the account secondhand, Da’Shaun allegedly managed to get the girl from where he met her in Myrtle Beach back to McClellanville and then 'showed her off, introduced her to some other friends that were there … they ended up tricking her out with some of their friends, offering her to them and getting a human trafficking situation.'

pretty high toll, but every one of them winds up paying somehow.

Old story. Bitch deserved it for being a druggie coal burning whore. She burned the coal and she paid the toll. Nothing of value was lost.

you are checked and she was (((wrecked))) by Jew media. Are we not all in one way or another battling zionist world domination?

Whatcha sliding schlomo?
We've had this thread a few times now in the last year

schlomo?

go fuck yourself. with you kikes, everything happened two months ago or last year to minimize it's effect. the niggers pictured hadn't been named until today, nor the details of how she died and by whom, you double down mothers fuckers never quit until your dead

careful

Burn the coal, pay the toll, for the second time now.

Wew, you need to go back >>>/4cuck/

She was a cute. Too bad she was a drug addicted nigger lover. This brings me back to what I am realizing is a universal truth. No matter what:
Nosering = Skank

It's as much of a tell as that striped hair thing that skanks do, or a tamp-stamp, or big hoop earrings, or walking around with their bra visible through their open shirt. I'd even go so far as to say this expands to any and all piercings. There is no girl or woman out there that is normal and well-adjusted that decides to shove pieces of metal through random locations on their face/body that is not also one or more of the following:
• A druggie;
• An alcoholic;
• Damaged from some kind of abuse (mental, physical, sexual, whatever);
• A nigger lover;
• A lover of any and/or all degenerate dog races;
• A sexual deviant.

Any girl/woman with something other than earrings is not worth the time of day.

are you referring to other shitskins, races of dog, dog racing?

Where is the real news on Holla Forums? I haven't seen one thread on the GOP healthcare bill being pulled leaving obamacare to remain the law. To complex of an issue I guess so you choose the low hanging fruit.

Clearly dog races. Degenerate ones. Not the respectable kind.

We usually leave that kind of shit to Reddit.

So one of the main campaign promises of trumps presidency has failed and sean spicer said the administration is moving on to other things and will come back to healthcare "when obamacare explodes".
Thats reddit shit? I figured that would be important.

Well thanks for the casual News but please stop sliding. You have been copypasting artcles for days now

If you make a thread for every black on White crime that happens wenn might as Well migrate to another Board, the entire First three Pages would be full. So please stop sperging about coalburners. Especially stop making Low quality c&p threads

OP this is old fucking news, burn the coal pay the toll.

I knew it was niggers from the OP.

In the unfortunate event that it reproduces, his kids will probably be named Da'Da'Shaun
Lets get purging before they get to
Da'Da'Da'Shaun

Some of the posts in this thread make me believe that what is happening in the western world and in their pathetic lives is all justified.

We've already had this exact same thread. OP, why are you such a faggot? What are you trying to slide?

Forgot my sage. FUCK!

Guy who lives about two miles from her house and went to high school with her. This has nothing to do with any Jew media, she just wasn't very bright at all. Light was on but nobody was ever home.

>beating off to anime in my basement is how I'm saving the white race!

Is she a confirmed mudshark or is there a chance she was actually kidnapped against will?
If she was a mudshark:

Status of Coal: Burned.
Toll Status: Paid

Before you get gassed for that post, you haven't a fucking clue what some people who post here do in their private lives. But that's your Jewish, leftist illusion. The scumbag, shabbos goy rick wilson made the same comment about Trump supporters and will go down as among the worst political commentators of all time. Even with all the sophisticated data at his disposal, he still couldn't see the wave that was about to wash the cuckservatives into the dustinbin of history.

Meanwhile, your type got conned out of all your shekels by an old Jew who used YOUR money to buy a new car and lakehouse. No one here gave shekels, simply learned how to manipulated social media and actually out-jewed the Jew without any formal infrastructure and produced the most amazing political miracle in all of history.

What is ? Also, nobody gives a fuck about that. The smartest thing to do is let that shit blow up and then offer solutions.

Just to recap:

Any non-ear piercing = degenerate.

So am I going to turn hostile against you freemasons or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

You really think we can't get you

Layers
kike occupation of sites
Call da police?
Mate we are ww, and worst here and in Sweden, it's no secret

You ask for this, it's war, you started this summer. All you needed to do was kek, but o noes… You asked for this, yes I am so bold to say it now, because we've already wrecked your shit due to your fucking bannings

I am not declaring war, I just tell you to watch your back

But go a head, use our tools on this puter, and you will only find shitty memes, which I btw have a backup of

FUCKING KIKES

In the end we will just kill you all

I will be banned for this post

KIKES
Can you for once make one shitty app or hack your self?

NOPE

Have some compassion, anons. Women aren't capable of making rational decisions.
Look into those gorgeous eyes of hers and say the white men in her life aren't the ones at fault for not picking her up in time to stop her from burning the coal.

But anyway, sage for old news.

She's a coalburner you stupid fucking kike.

Not only that, she has the facial features of a beaner, having beady fucking almond eyes, that weird inflated fat moonface, fucked up neck, and nigger looking beaner nose. It's more than likely she was a kike herself.

She's dead, and is a lost cause, as are all those who willingly fuck niggers. Why have compassion for those who don't have the ability to think for themselves? Who willingly fall into kike traps and believe kike rhetoric thinking that they're 'free thinkers' and whatever stupid shit kikes try to push into people's minds?

Are you going to tell me to merely have compassion because you think this ugly nigger loving whore looks 'attractive' to you? What's next? Going to tell me some fat, squatty, flat footed obese beaner mexican whore is someone I should have compassion for too because she's trying to cross the border but the evil white man won't let her?

Here's a tip, why don't you grow a pair. Maybe the extra testosterone will help you understand to not white knight for fucking nigger lovers, fucking moron.

That's literally WHY you should have compassion.It is not their fault they do stupid shit, they're basically mindless husks who respond directly to their environment and conditioning.
The only reason there are women who don't fall sway to kike exploitation is because they were lucky enough to chance upon a man who "grew a pair" and got to her before it was too late.

It's like seeing someone break a hammer and concluding that the hammer was faulty to begin with.

Say it with me Holla Forums

You burn the coal
YOU PAY THE TOLL

Nope, you don't have the right, nor the balls to tell me to have compassion for anyone, especially not some random WHORE who was retarded enough to believe LIES and to go against her own damned INSTINCTS.

Who the fuck are you? Really, tell me who are you to try and exact superiority over me? It IS their fault they do stupid shit, in a world were man has free will, they are indeed responsible for what they've done or what has been done to them. You're trying a bit too hard there to bounce from one goal post to another, trying to make it seem like you're one of us when you're clearly either some fucking kike or a literal brainless shitskins who feels pity for coalburners but at the same time believe white knighting every white whore you see will somehow allow you to finally exact your faggot fantasies.

Grow a fucking pair kid, Kike exploitation only happens when you ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN. Going on about this stupid shit because you think this ugly kike/jewess is 'attractive' in your personally wrong opinion is just pathetic.

Get lost kiddo.

I have lived in South Carolina my whole entire life, why am I just now hearing about this

It could happen to ANY woman.

Someone who actually has an argument beyond "COALBURNERS REEEEEEEE."

There's a very important word there.

I haven't shifted goalposts at all, actually. My thesis is that women cannot be held responsible for their own actions because they are mentally incapable.

We're all individuals here, with varying opinions on many issues. If you've been here longer than a week you'd know that.

And the men in her life ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN.

You can break a hammer with another hammer quite easily retard. it doesn.t matter how good the hammer is. It's not made to withstand direct impact to the handle.

Not him but nope. Smart women stay away from nigs.

She got whats coming

Women are only as smart as the men in their life make them.

I guarantee if a man had the balls to show her right from wrong, this would not have happened. And any woman who hasn't been shown the way (and especially if the men in her life didn't steer her away from Jewish trickery) she would be in the same place.

And as always, burn the coal, pay the toll.
And why they hell are they still searching for her remains ? this coalburner was killed almost 10 years ago (shit I still remember 2009 as if it was yesterday) the crocs have already eated, digested and crapped her single part of her by now, what are they going to do ? examine croc shit to see if they can find a vestige of her DNA ?

once you go black…

you deserve it

GOODBYE BRITTANEE

Pick one, or all of the above.

I thought I'd seen her picture before.

You're a faggot if you thought that wasn't Ryan's bill and thought trump wanted it. Check the catalog kike. After all this time you still can't understand deal making?

holy shit

I now have that shit stuck in my mind, is there any way to unread your post ?

Noone should need to tell her. Kids gather in groups based on skin color and apperance. This is built into the DNA.

So how is this the failt of anyone? If you wanna blame someone blane her mom for marrying the bad boy and finding out he cant support a family. Bet that was a real shocker.

In short, fuck off

Black on White murders should just be all allotted together and get their own thread

Around blacks, never relax.

and the Jews love subverting people's natural instincts. And it's basically child's play when you talk about doing it to women.

It's the father's obligation to do so. He is actually capable of independent thought.

Or her grandpa for letter his daughter marry a "bad boy who can't support a family."

Im sorry this hurts your feelings; but if we're going to accept that women are mentally inferior, the fact that men must take responsibility for them immediately follows.

It seems to me that blaming the women is a defensive mechanism for the burgers. They don't want to admit that niggers constantly rape and murder their women with few repercussions. On the one you accept that even fully mature women are like children while on the other you think this child brainwashed by the kikes is fully responsible for her actions and deserved to be gang raped and murdered. Impressive mental gymnastics.

You and everyone arguing with your bullshit is retarded. None of you bothered to look into this story any of the other half dozen times this was posted. Yes, the bitch was likely a mudshark, yes the bitch is likely some mongrel mixbreed. But she was also a fucking child whom snuck out from her parents overwatch believing that life is nicer than is really is. A failure of society (thats you faggots not cleaning house btw), culture (jew propaganda), faggot parents (being idiot bluepilled fucks) and the police (not spreading the very real danger in our lands).

The bitch rolled out with her little faggot friends both male and female. She ended up leaving her hotel to go to another one with her friends and was picked up on the side of the road right there. She was in the middle of a convo w her boyfriend and other friends and never mentioned she was going with other friends somewhere. She even listed she was going to go home the next day.

She wasn't stopped by some black gentlemen and immediately jumped on their dick. She was spotted by niggers whom saw an little white bitch by herself at night and decided they could simply take her off the street and get their dick wet for fun.

She was held for days against her will before being killed. Then apparently simply fed to alligators. This could easily have been ANY white girl, not just this stupid young girl. Some lily white good girl gets taken off the street next time what is the difference? You are still at fault. The niggers are allowed to live among us and openly prey upon whom they wish. And this shit is being openly supported by those whom hate you. That is all that matters.

Her being a coal burner or not is of no consequence. At all. (yes they deserve such deaths but this situation is different).

Stop being Holla Forumstard faggots. Nobody on earth can watch their children 100%, nobody on earth can protect their children from our systems propaganda. This foolish females end can happen to any of your loved ones and there is NOTHING that can stop it by arguing over whom is responsible for her death. For we are at fault.

Niggers are allowed to live with us.
Niggers are emboldened by our cowed weakness to cull them.
Niggers are protected by subversive jews and pet white guilt faggots.
Cops first response is to ensure nobody goes off and does justice before they even bother finding these fucking niggers so they can protect all of the above and then some.
And NONE of us are culling them.
That makes it our fault, you cannot fault the foolish for being blind to threats when nobody can speak openly or can you fault the predator when what it desires acts like prey only.

THE fucking only way to save the White race and America is to Kill all the fucking police. Those motherfuckers stop Justice all day everyday and spoon feed the kikes.

FUCKING MASON NIGGERS

i don't care about this story in particular. I'm really just arguing against the idea that coalburners "deserve such deaths."
If you're not responsible for your own actions you don't "deserve" anything.

I read a four day summary of a blog as it was happening and there was no mention she was a coal burner, ever, she was 5 feet tall, less than 100 pounds, 17 and she was abducted off the street, alone at night by niggers, raped for days, beat, killed and feed to prehistoric reptiles

I think everyone that branded this girl a coal burners is a nigger kike themselves you fucking retards

Ok. But again, I'm discussing the idea here, not the event itself. Other's were saying she was a coalburner and therefore deserved it and I'm saying she didn't deserve it even if she was.