Why people do not question the fact that ISIS has never attacked Israel?

Why people do not question the fact that ISIS has never attacked Israel?

They are neighboring countries, how can they be so blind.

Yahweh protects the chosen. Duh.

Hezbollah soldier confronts Nusra militants: 'You are working for Israel'
Published on Nov 5, 2015

A Hezbollah soldier lectures ISIS militants during a truce about how their actions are benefiting Israel.

normalfags don't know where israel is in a map… nor ISIS for what mathers.
/thread

Because it is never told to them on tv, or ever never discussed on the cable news panels with all jews niggers and women.

I've been using it as an argument against Israel/Mossad for years.
The real reason they aren't, is that every single IS-fighter know that all weapons are coming from Israel, often via one of the arab emirates as proxy.

Mossad also train IS-soldiers.
Remember Al-Qaida was farmers until Mossad started converting them.

These of course

Not like ISIS could even try to attack Israel. Greatest Ally gets all these wonderful toys funded by American goyim that outclass anything the Arabs have, who are also shit tier fighters to boot who run as soon as someone can even slightly fight back.

Because normies are taught from very early on that the media is where information comes from. If something isn't reported, it's not happening.

Putin Tells Everyone Exactly Who Created ISIS

That man is the previous IDF chief of general staff Benjamin Gantz.

https:/
/en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Gantz

That pipeline has been inactive since the 50's

https:/
/en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosul%E2%80%93Haifa_oil_pipeline

Normalfaggots don't understand Israel, OP. Normalfaggots have no understanding of why ISIS would attack Israel in the first place. If they understood what Israel does and what ISIS is, they wouldn't be normalfaggots.
Even the leftists who understand Israel hate Israel and go full cummie. To understand Israel itself is a redpill. Knowing what Israel has done and why will make you go full Hitler as even leftists are showing now.

Why is it that I can't find any information about this John Sheehan? The quote just leads me to Free Palestine websites but still no proof of this guy.

I guess the 1500 years of war between Christian European states and Arab Muslims never happened.

Thank you for this video, it's weird, this guy is risking his life to redpill those nusra puppets.
Are Hezbollah /ourguys/?

Pic related; because they ARE the ISIS by proxy. They are purposely fueling the fire.

They want Christians to fight Arabs for them. It takes the cameras off of them stealing more land in Palestine and their crimes.

It could have destabilized the region so they can grab more land for a Greater (larger) Israel that "God promised".

One mistake Holla Forums often makes is that we make out that our enemies are all cold, unfeeling, moronic sub-humans. Whilst that might be true of a fair portion, it is not so for all. These touching moments of brotherhood need to be understood for what they are.

No. They still want their caliphate, they still hate the West, they still believe in world conquest, they still have an ideology based around violence and domination of all others. Jews are facilitating the encroachment of muslims into our lands, and are behind riling them up to the point that they wish to commit random and senseless acts of brutality against civilians; but they would be unable to make a buddhist do this, or a hindu, or a sikh, or any variant of Christian (1 or 2 might fall for their schemes, but not in the numbers of muslims). Islam is still a blood-thirsty and evil ideology that is intent on our destruction and always will be; they are the comparatively mindless and brutal enemy that demands we address them; whilst the kikes are a vile and manipulate enemy who lurks in the shadows directing them all against us.

Much of Holla Forums goes on and on about how we must remove the jew first, and there is some logic to this. If we simply focus our efforts on removing the filth they bring, they will just bring more and constantly negate our successes. However islam is so vile, brutal and blood-thirsty that we cannot ignore it. To ignore it means you let them behead people in the streets and rape your children. They are the perfect weapon for jews because they are so prone to acts of savagery that they have to be addressed or else society will be overthrown, which gives the jews the cover they need to continue devising more satanic plans to undermine humanity. The sad reality is that we cannot ignore the muslim menace any more, and whilst I'm not advocating we put our plans of removing the jews on hold; I find it very likely that we will have to remove the majority of muslims before we can properly touch the kike. They have set themselves up well; but we are good and honest men of the West, and we shall have our victory in the end. Deus vult.

Hezbollah are the only true organisation openly fighting jews in the Middle east, which is why you're told every day that Hezbollah are radical islamic terrorists and then the subsequent invented jewish jihadists like Al Nusrah, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS/DAESH/ISIL that only ever kill Christians and muslims [never jews] are being somehow identified with Hezbollah.

Yet Hezbollah fight against the jewish power while the aforementioned jewish jihadists [jewhadists?] only fight for isreali aims attacking isreal's enemies [Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad, then all the arab springs] and installing a Rothschild bank as soon as they gain control.

Hezbollah meanwhile the only group willing to openly exchange gunfire with isreali jews, who make every jewish isreali defence forces literally shit and piss their pants whenever confronted by Hezbollah.

Then we get kikes like

Somehow conflating Hezbollah with all the other obviously jewish jewhadists who offer no threat to isreal and or jews anywhere, yet Hezbollah's proof in the pudding is by killing kikes.

Jews literally shit and piss themselves in fear at the very mention of their name.

Funny how the big brave IDF are when they face an enemy that can fight back, albeit with significantly weaker weaponry, but IDF are only comfortable fighting disarmed prepubescent children throwing stones

ISIS doesn't border Israel/Lebanon/Jordan, and Israel is explicitly trying to keep ISIS alive against Assad.

Even before I was as redpilled as I am now I thought it was weird that there was always a focus on the "evil" hezbollah by the media while a lot of other active terrorist organisations were simply being ignored.
Especially seeing how they aided Assad while a lot of other terrorist orgs went against him

Isn't Hezbollah legally a political party in Lebanon?

wew lad, I know google is jew owned but that's just ridiculous that they don't even label palestine and show the borders as dotted lines.

This is new to me.

Pretty much.

As mudshits go they might well rank among the best, but even in that video the guy expressed how muslims should be together and must fight against not just Israel, but also America. It translates in a wider sense to the West. Since islam's beginnings they have been fighting against Christendom and Europe. They continue to do so to this day.

Like I said they might be smart, they might even be 'good' men in the sense of loyal, dutiful, strong and with a love for their brothers. But they hate us and always will.

Daily reminder that Assad is too much of a pussy to retaliate against Israel, even with (((Putin))) as an ally.