ITT: little vidya shit that annoys you

ITT: little vidya shit that annoys you.

Why the fuck is it "grass type"in pokemon instead of "plant type"? Not all plants are grass, and most grass pokemon are obviously not grass-based.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16225/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s steel, but not all metals are steel. Who gives a shit.

Why the fuck is it "rock type" instead of "mineral type"?

Because game was based on a guy collecting bugs. There are no real plant bug but there is a shit tone of grass bugs, so he most likely called it grass in development and it stayed.

Why do you have to reload the double barrel in Doom 2 when no other weapon has to be reloaded?

Steel isn't a metal, it's an alloy.

nice tumblr tier gif, retard

Steel is a amalgamation of carbon and iron, the latter of which is a metal. Steel itself isn't a metal.

Because it shotgun user.
All shotguns needs to be reloadable.

If they wouldn't need reloading they would take control over a world long time ago.

I googled "grass type" and picked an image at random. I don't keep this shit on my computer.

That pic is what annoys me.

This slow replacing of 2d with 3d shit. They can't improve their games as far as the gameplay goes because they are soul-less corporate hacks, but they can at least change the graphics to make it look like you're not just buying the same rehashed shit over and over again.

Honestly whoever took the trouble to make that webm is more autistic than OP.

Have you ever played one of the 3D pokemon? Holy shit it runs at like 10 FPS in battles, and there's like nothing there.
GameFreak fucking sucks at optimization.

Why rock? Why are you so shit?

Fixed.

There was a song from the first pokémon CD in Brazil…
When they were listing some types in the song one was translated as "microbe", no clue what it was supposed to be, it was probably poison but it was hilarious.

Fixed

Because:
1. It looks cool
2. It gives a visual explanation as to why the weapon fires as slowly as it does.

Imagine if the ssg didn't have the reload animation. You would be mashing your fire button wondering when the weapon would be ready to fire again, whereas with the reload animation you would have a solid clue to when the weapon is ready to fire again.

In the Spanish version its plant type.

you can do that shit in 40 minutes in flash

>my dubs aren't checked

Fuck I hate Pokemon.

That's fucking shit, right? Even once, I'd like the MC to pick the genki, friendly girl over le cute smol Rei clone, claiming that everyday is more fun with her at his side.

Because Marie was in charge of naming. Jesus Christ, Marie.

because it rolls off the tongue better.

say "Plant Type" and it ends up sounding like "planttype" where you have to say two T letters in a row, which is awkward in the english language.

"Grass Type" is varied in sound and sounds better.

Same for "Steel Type", because Metal is two syllables and more awkward to say then Steel Type.

I want games that does more fantastic stuff with magic.

high defense

when does the show do that?

Except the games have been improved.

Go away, newfag.

No they havent. Since maybe 4th gen they've been going down hill. Do you really care about fucking trainer pr videos and shit? Pokemon used to be a unique rpg now its like its own wierd thing.
Also they got rid of secret bases and night day cycle.

But they have.
Nope, it's even better now.
Yes, and all the mechanical improvements and other gameplay related things.

But they didn't. Day/night was in XY and ORAS brought back secret bases while also having day/night. Day/night has been in ever since they brought it back in Gen 4. Have you even played the games or are you just shitposting?

do you also like the shitty framerate the useless filler cafes and the piss easy "dungeons" if they can even be called that.

Of. Metals.

Which. Are. Metals.

Fuck, I was right. This thread really does bring the autists out.

I don't like the framerate issues, but it's also a turn based RPG. It's a minor annoyance at best.

News flash user: Dungeons in Pokemon have always been easy. Fucking Rock Tunnel in Gen 1 was straightforward as fuck. Victory Road was the easy to traverse. The Seafoam Islands were the only challenging ones. The Cerulean Cave in International versions had the fucking maze removed so it is objectively easier.

Dark Cave in Gen 2 is probably the only "challenging" dungeon there is, mostly because it's so expansive.

Carbon isn't a metal.

Have I triggered anyone else yet?

Damn, thought I could get you there.

tch, nothin personell, kid

Man, Pokemon would really benefit from a version meant for people who aren't shit at video games.

I'd say that's what mods and playing with your own challenges on are for but I do agree.

They're only easy user because you're not 7 anymore

There you go user

I always thought most of the ghost pokemon were cool, honestly.
It annoys me that as pokemon goes on, the games seem to get more and more linear. I know the games always had people arbitrarily blocking you from progression, but it seems to be getting worse.

Just take the reins off, man. It would give them an excuse to beef up the trainers since it would be assumed you'd have a more diverse team selection.

Take them back

That's what I was saying

What?

back to cuckchan

I was expressing my distaste at the pokemon that you suggested.

Okay you have shit taste, I see.

I apologize for not having the time to make every soundless webm I download off here into ones with sound

I'll work harder next time to not be called a halfchanner

Sorry :^)

I'm sorry user, I just can't stop sucking dicks. I just… I can't control it

Do you have any ideas you want to share? I'm making a game and am looking for interesting kinds of magical spells.

WHY

I really enjoy these Webbums. Sage for off topic

Depends on what kind of game you're making. If you're talking about an RPG, I'd suggest trying to avoid dealing or healing damage directly. You could have a spell that creates an allied duplicate of an enemy that deals full damage but only has 1 health. Or a spell that reduces an enemy's damage by 20% a turn for 4 turns, and can't be stacked with itself. Or a curse that causes an enemy to explode into spiders when it dies. In action games, spells that relate to movement are always fun and usually very powerful. Let players throw enemies off ledges or into traps, move themselves or their allies closer or farther away from enemies, prevent enemies from moving or cause them to uncontrollably accelerate.

Basically just rip off this Skyrim mod as much as you can. nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16225/? They're great spell ideas, and it's a shame they're stuck being a mod for a terrible game.

Because you're not trying to make friends. You're trying to be the champ. Friends are for losers. Like Ash.

Yes it is.
Is it hydrogen? No.
Is it helium? No.
Everything else is a metal.

t. Astronomer