Venezuela Switching To Pepe-Based-Currency

archive.is/7bvPq

Yes. They are now using a block chain to authorize rare pepes, and then selling and trading them in place of actual money. Perhaps there is hope for Venezuela yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

rarepepedirectory.com/
rarepepewallet.com/
tuxexchange.com
xcpdex.com/
rarepepe.party/
rarepepedirectory.com/?page_id=25
telegram.me/rarepepetradergroup
dailycaller.com/2017/03/23/venezuelan-currency-slowly-getting-replaced-by-pepe-memes/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/collectors-are-using-the-blockchain-to-keep-rare-pepes-rare
dailydot.com/unclick/rare-pepe-frog-meme-economy/
cointelegraph.com/news/rare-pepe-cards-become-tradeable-counterparty-asset-now-has-value
counterparty.io/docs/assets/
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/why-cant-accident-victims-remember-what-happened-to-them-21942918/>>9574727
discord.gg/7KQB2bA
counterparty.io/docs/assets/#assets
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJN_w_DKRrPoztRqA
counterwallet.io
coinbase.com/
pepe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hmm

Pepe will defeat the Communist Jew

Shitty OP, reminds me of that webm of those merchants discussing the pepe market.

Damn beat me to it.

Do you think we could cause even more economic devastation by artificially inflating the local Pepe market?

Is there anything meme magic can't do?

Apologies. I mostly lurk. Dunno proper link break etiquette so I just posted the archive.

Nah, I'm pretty sure these are just your standard Pepe memes printed on a card, but on the other side is a code for bitcoins. The Pepes themselves aren't rare, but they message they're carrying is.

Are you fucking shitting me?

(checked)

Did the avatar of our god really get turned into electronic money?

Kek, you know what's awesome? Metal coins are pretty enduring. In 2000 years, future archeologists might dig up one of these Pepe coins and think, "What in the everloving fuck is this!?"

If only least rare is most rare.

The idea of rare pepes is older than kekism.

Its okay OP, you are still a faggot though. Just put more effort into it next time.

What the actual fuck

The egregore is real.

I thought OP was havin' a giggle… Holy shit.

Kek is real.

This can't be real.

Should I copypaste article text next time?

Someone should demand a tithe in the name of Kek and use it to fund the promised chan

I'm starting to think the joke has gotten out of hand.

But let's keep going because the more serious it becomes the funnier it gets.

Holy fuck this time line is a never ending lulz cruise.

What I have seen most user do is digest the article, write up an eye catching title, and then greentext the good parts of the article, and after that right a short tl;dr of the article for lazy or paranoid user who don't want to click external links. Copy pasting the entire article triggers some anons autism though, so try and keep what you copy over as short as possible while retaining the core information that is important.

So, what happens if I am an OC producer and produce tons of ultra-rare pepes? Then I can effectively make myself super rich right? I don't know how this works, but I know how I'd implement it: have a bot/crawler that goes over the web and sees how many "copies" of a pepe it finds. This produces a meaningful metric of the present-day "rareness" of a pepe. Then one could screw me over by spamming my recently created OC pepe. The way you'd have to do it is if a pepe doesn't appear for a fixed length of time its value plummets, otherwise when the popularity of a pepe disappears/your OC isn't posted anymore, its value would go too high. Thus, if we have it so that a pepes value drops if not present for a set period of time and value depreciates the more copies found, one would have the optimal pepe if it's popular enough to become a part of the chan concious, but not enough to become a "meme".
I don't know if this is at all related to what htey say in that article, but it's my ideas for how I'd implement "pepenomics".

1. Headline redtext
2. Greentext the article
3. broken link: take off ,
4. archive.is mirror, full link
5. personal insight or links to other threads/posts if you want, or think it's necessary

Hell, anyone with a rare pepe economy is based in my book.

It is as Kek wills it to be.

KeK speaks. The lulz are real.

B-B-BUT MEME MAGIC ISN'T REAL! OY VEY! THE GOYIM MUST BE STOPPED BEFORE THEY MEME HITLER BACK!

sup Holla Forums?
PEPE whale here

This is the best timeline.

(Heil'd)
Wanna guess what the punchline is?

I'm feeling generous tonight. Anyone want a rare AMD Pepe to get started?

If we actually create the promised chan then we've won.

Imageboards will rule the Earth. All we need is the perfect software.

yes, if you manage your pepe distribution correctly

damn, certified rare, i'm not even a pepe collector by i might have to save that one, shit

Can we get them to post here?

Are there White Venezuelans?

So Holla Forums, wanna buy out/corner the market on pepes, effectively take over the Venezuelians subservant onto you, and turn it into the new white man's promised land? We can then claim South America. One would have to make sure though, since it seems like such a weak currency with regards to global trade, that we use it as a bridge for buying the "lives" of the Venezuelan land/people.

The rarest pepe in existence is one that no longer exists in this time line because my hard drive died it was a smug Pepe holding up an ICE badge

I only posted it once, surely nobody saved it

set up a wallet and you can have one for real fam. These go for around 100 pepecash each but hopefully demand kicks up when normies find out about this

From a game I did.

thats it, I refuse, I'm dead, this is no longer real life

PEPE le revolución

it's incredibly easy to create and submit your rare pepe for verification on the website. just don't sperg out with 14/88 shit. we could have our own Holla Forums inside joke pepes and build wealth from nothing

So as far as I can tell this is just a funny little way to parcel bitcoin values, and that is what creates worth? I mean otherwise we'd just be constantly devaluing their pepes with the deluge of new pepes every day.

wut

the game they are working on is a hearthstone-like game that uses rare pepes. they also plan on monetizing the game with booster packs you can buy with bitcoin/xcp/pepecash

Inb4 this ends up in a shitload of indie games everywhere.

(checked)

Kek are we shitposting in limbo after the nukes went off?

yes, pepes are just counterparty asset tokens
in order to be 'certified rare' by the site, said tokens need to be locked (so no more tokens can ever be issued)

I sure as shit am

how much for a poison series pepe from 2015?

IF Holla Forums WAS SMART AND WANTED TO OUT-JEW THE JEW THEY WOULD INVEST IN PEPECASH BEFORE RARE PEPE PARTY (THE GAME THIS ENTIRE ARTICLE IS DISCUSSING) LAUNCHES

I'd play that shit

get it certified rare here: arepepedirectory.com/?page_id=25

We have that thread about "hey Holla Forums, what's the next big idea we should work on?" the one with the blue shirt kid as an image. Well, here it is: corner this market, use it to take over Venzuela or exchange it for useful objects/man-power.

KEK IS REAL

I just… has meme magic finally gone too far?

The best part of this would be the fact that leftism is what got Venezuela into such a fucking mess that it ever needed rare pepe currency in the first place.

there was never any doubt, praise kek

FUCKING PRAISE KEK

I'm on the hunt as we speak.

check out >>9574006

I LOVE YOU KEK

Anyone have the webm of the pepe that manifested on shillarys' plane during an interview?

Fuck it Holla Forums
Rare pepe investor here
I will invest + fund the rare pepe certification and get a Holla Forums inside joke pepe on the directory
the fee is 6k pepecash and .5 xcp
we need somewhere to organize this. i'm already on telegram (rare pepe wallet community is all on telegram)

CALLING ALL OC ARTISTS & MEME EXTRAORDINAIRES

There are never enough memes, my friend.

how though

all I have is OC TRS memes

PRAISE BE UNTO HIM!

buy bitcoin and convert to pepecash at tuxexchange

KEKUS VULT

not good enough. i've been in this market long enough to know that obscurity isnt the way to go. we need something that is something we can all recognize that normies will appreciate too

PRAISED

And then they say we're not wizards

Thanks user.

Checked.

PRAISE KEK EVERY DAY

Underrated Zoroastrian reference in the slides.

mfw I had a rare pepe folder filled with millions of venezualanbux worth and then my hard died

I would be ok with that.

Some say best timeline, but here I am hoping I actually get omnipower and unfuck it all.

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE MALAL

So, here's the deal, this market is made for us. We can profit from it and use it. However, we need a bigger usebase than just us and Venezulans to keep it afloat. Making sure the game hits the normalfag mainstream is a must. It'll probably go well with the kids these days who know about pepe/9fag/4chan. If we can get really invested now with OC, properly make sure the game hits the mainstream, our profits would go up many folds. Although it would be artificial inflation since it's just rooted in the popularity, we can take that chance to either convert the pepecash to something more meaningful, or buy something.

if Holla Forums has a pepe idea thats dank and rare enough, i'll fund the asset creation + registration on the site

that's not how it works. rare pepes are really just counterparty asset tokens

same

exactly what i'm trying to say. i've been in this community for a while now, and we can totally corner the market

KEK HEIL!

Wew lad.

I mean, it's just bitcoin. You could print a bitcoin QR code off on anything. I don't understand how there's actually profit to be made unless there's another huge wave of investment into bitcoin itself.

its not just bitcoin. its counterparty, which is different

with counterparty you can create tokens/assets that have a locked issuance, creating 'rare' assets

I mean, if we are memeing reality why not turn ourselves into omnipowerful beings?

I think it is about time we took out the big guns.

Oh, true, never noticed that.

Currency backed by dead jews when?

All the same, though, I really want to learn how to use cryptocurrency but I have no fucking idea what I'm doing. Any troll advice my dudes?

what a lewd pepe

It's been done. Scalps, ears, and teeth have all had bounties paid on them by government officials.

F R O P P Y
R
O
P
P
Y

1)buy bitcoin
2)buy pepecash with bitcoin on tuxexchange
3)wait for rare pepe party to hit the mainstream
4)???
5)PROFIT

Would marketing the pepe trading market help secure our assets?

if any anons are serious about making + creating a Holla Forums rare pepe (and i have the means to make it happen) get on telegram and join this channel : t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAvJzpR3XHwF2OvEuw

Maybe I'm working under false assumptions, however, in the game to come, can't one buy things with pepecash and have it converted into bitcoin? I.e., it'd would be like that candy crush crap. Girl x pays $10 to get pepecash to pay for x in the game, however, this $10 in pepecash is actually converted into bitcoin as backing. My thought was that pepecash plays what greenbacks do to gold at present except with bitcoin.
I guess I'm assuming the game acts as the crux of taking one fiat currency with value greenbacks -> pepecash bitcoin. Then, by normalfags paying money in playing the game the pepecash increases in value, so the bitcoin increases in value, hence we can exchange it for more dollars (which works as a better global fiat currency).

proof i'm not a shill faggot data collector kike

Sounds like it worked, too. Seems like something worth bringing back.

Hold up hold up hold up.

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME, THAT IF I MOVE TO VENEZUELA, WITH MY FUCKING FOLDER FULL OF PEPES, THAT I'LL BE FUCKING LOADED?

AM I UNDERSTANDING THIS CORRECTLY?

pepecash is a counterparty asset, much like any of the other rare pepes. so yes, you can trade from bitcoin to pepecash and vice versa

no. 'rare pepes' are really counterparty assets. like this: xcpdex.com/RAREPEPEPRTY?market=PEPECASH

Nigger I'm sitting on a fat 6 terabyte hard-drive full of rare and exclusive Pepes, their value will only go up as time goes on.

this entire article is about 'monetized' pepes. you're the only nigger here thinking your worthless hard drive images are worth anything. if its not on the blockchain its not a rare pepe

I sometimes wonder if we haven't gone too far. If there was some line we weren't supposed to cross and we sped past it going at lightspeed sometime around the election. Then I realize, we'll never get tired of winning.

Wait so why are Venezuelans using Pepecash instead of just bitcoin?

bump

they are using both. the article is talking about one specific company that is developing a product around rare pepes/pepecash

I came into this thread expecting just some weird meme magic coincidence like a bill with a frog on it some where but holy fucking shit these batshit huehues are actually doing it. By god, if the country wasn't such a pozpig nightmare realm, we could go over there and live like fucking emperors.

you can say we've gone too far when the jews are holocausted, niggers are exterminated and mudslimes are eradicated but until then we haven't gone far enough.

fug. I have a friend who got in bitcoin like Day 2 and he's probably worth $10 million now kek.

are you guys having this much of a hard time understanding that rare pepes in this context arent just images on your harddrive?

Kk. Will adjust accordingly in the future.

user how does Pepecash work? Do you mine pepe coins? How do you obtain pepeshekels?

Fug

buy ethereum.
ethereum makes bitcoin look like an amateur project. it's in every sense of the word a "world computer"

I do not have many regrets in life. Not buying into bitcoin when it was still nascent is one of them.

No fun allowed
Go suck another mile of dick.

pepecash is a counterparty token asset, and can be acquired on an exchange like tuxexchange or zaif.jp
pepecash is used to buy/sell rare pepes on the rare pepe wallet

i'm trying to help you out and get a Holla Forums pepe on the market. but what the fuck do I know?

Is the rare pepe party game using actual pepecash?

user I dont comprehend your autism speech, pls tell me how to obtain pepeshekels in english

you're here circlejerking thinking you'll be rich with simple pictures when i'm trying to explain how it REALLY works, so you guys can get in on pepecash before it moons

Now is the time to invest in rare pepes, if rare pepe party takes hold and with Venezuelans trading pepes it can only go up.

Buy bitcoin, convert to pepecash.

Ehhh. I always assumed it was somewhat jewish. I bought gold and silver instead and I don't really regret it; I think sooner or later, physical gold and physical silver will make the buttscoins look like children's games. I have made a few hundred off bitcoin just fooling around.

yes

With Counterparty, users can create their own assets (also known as “tokens”, “coins” or “currencies”) inside the Bitcoin blockchain. These are seperate from Bitcoin the currency itself, but exist entirely inside ordinary Bitcoin transactions. Tokens can be received, stored, and sent from any Bitcoin address to any other. They can also be placed in cold storage. Unlike Colored Coins, Counterparty tokens are not tied to the BTC balance of any given address. This means that sending/receiving bitcoins has no effect on the balance of tokens.

Among other features, Counterparty adds the ability create, send, trade, and pay distributions on assets, in a fully decentralized and trustless manner. While Counterparty has its own internal currency (XCP), trading and creating assets does not require anything apart from regular Bitcoin transaction fees.

Many of the features described below can be accessed using the Web-based Counterwallet. Especially casual users and those without a counterparty-cli setup can benefit from the convenience of Counterwallet.

Ok faggots, when the post-Marxist economy arrives and the only thing worth money is rare Pepes, don't fucking ask me for a SINGLE fucking image. Pepes age like a find wine, and you're obviously too much of a pleb to understand this simple fact, if you don't die from starvation because of your lack of knowledge of simple economic systems, Darwin will pick you off you insufferable faggot.

so I'm to understand that sadfrog is some kind of omnipotent entity, toying with the very fabric of reality

make way for objective proof that rare pepes work better than central planning, Holla Forums BTFO forevermore

so rare pepes are really counterparty 'assets' with the number of total assets locked so no more can ever be made. the assets are then tied to a picture on the rare pepe wallet site. think of rare pepes as 'meme stocks' where the stock is both the value and the product itself

Can someone give me a layman's guide to getting into pepe exchanging on this marketplace? I have no idea what software and brokerage accounts I need to collect and distribute pepes

rarepepedirectory.com/
rarepepewallet.com/
tuxexchange.com
xcpdex.com/
rarepepe.party/
telegram.me/rarepepetradergroup
dailycaller.com/2017/03/23/venezuelan-currency-slowly-getting-replaced-by-pepe-memes/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/collectors-are-using-the-blockchain-to-keep-rare-pepes-rare
dailydot.com/unclick/rare-pepe-frog-meme-economy/
cointelegraph.com/news/rare-pepe-cards-become-tradeable-counterparty-asset-now-has-value

send me your address and i'll send you a rare AMD Pepe. 7950 ever made

19HtDCzdDwfUaS2K9AXk3Z9hXRi3eT2J82

Thanks family

1KGD46w14oAkfeiyqLmnbs9Rh7g3VeeH9C

thanks again, have some waifibians

sent!
if you're interested in making a Holla Forums pepe join the telegram group i made t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAvJzpR3XHwF2OvEuw
(all of the pepe community is on telegram)

Thanks, user. You may be an autist, but at least your autism is useful. I will autistically praise KeK for your deeds.

sent

What really surprised me is that there is a tech industry in Venezuela, even for a black market it's quite strange.

I'm not in on the bitcoin side of things, but I have and can make rares. How do we become a market force in Pepes?

np. check out ethereum too if you want a real crypto project that will blow your mind. it makes bitcoin look like an amateur /g/ project

Well if you're just doin' it for free…
17qJKsEU2H2mUk4UuH3ak4xpX1ZTAEHSJp

Have a sexy pepe

Now that's rare!

I ACTUALLY have the capital to get us a rare Holla Forums pepe

sent

what's cool is that i got into this rare pepe community with 0 crypto and 0 bitcoin. i had a meme idea and someone 'invested' in it. now we have 3 pepes out on the market

TY fam!

W-well here goes:
this is a handmade

The memes are getting real, does that mean we will achieve some kind of thousand year space reich by shitposting ?

Will do.

sent

Granted the use of pepe is possibly the least explainable part of this timeline but they're basically just issuing bills backed by buttcoins in the same way banks issue notes backed by gold.

I don't understand how the Rare Pepe part of Pepecash works. An image gets deposited along with a monetary value?

If only…

Thanks family. I'm wintermute in the chat.

What would happen to Venezuela if Trump called for a global debt Jubilee as it's impossible to pay off the world's 217 trillion dollars of debt?

yes

Why do I have to be out with my laptop for the weekend, with next to nothing on it, while my PC full of my Pepes sits at home. Do I just need to crank out some OC this weekend?

Most likely. That's what I'm doing, anyways.

1ACnh5i1gVWPQzuPU3CmYzxpsTYX9YLa8P
I've been generating Pepes lately. How do I get in on this?

sent
join us in the telegram (t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAvJzpR3XHwF2OvEuw), we have a few people in here. we're going to start brainstorming our pepe ideas

I see reporting on Venezuelans using bitcoins.
I see reporting on the existing of rare pepe representations of bitcoins.
But I don't see reporting on Venezuelans using the rare pepes.
I am disappoint.

Should I use my real data to register?

Top kek, this is a classic for the ages.

Nope but you need a phone verification so I would do the google voice workaround for that

Get on my level

Speaking of memes, check this out. Could this be the ad Trump was talking about?

1Ktakdf8ySgyXjM3E51ucLZZt1QrYyjoEH

How do I upload my rare pepe ?

Disregard that, I suck cocks

sent

holy shit my sides

it will work in the short-term, but not long-term
countries that don't control their own currency don't become much of anything, since there is no coordinated development
examples: many african shit-holes

so how do you suppose they stem the flow of rare pepes or fund the hosting for the backend?

Will non whites be allowed to shit post there?

no
(checked)
there is no steming the tide of memes

right, but what's to stop someone from copy/pasting pepes and crashing the market with fake rares etc?

We are meant to be the masters of this universe.

It's sure taking a long time…

>3) Your Pepe must not be divisible.

when you create a counterparty asset, you have the choice to make the assets whole units (1, 2, 3, 5) or allow division of units
rare pepes cannot be divisible. so in order to get certified, it needs to be non-divisible

thank god

PRAISE KEK
Was there any doubt that the memes are real?
I love you anons.

there is none, there are never any breaks

sorta surprised by how much difficulty Holla Forums is having understanding the blockchain… just how many newfags did we get between the TRS debacle and HWNDU?

There's a reason "meme responsibly" exists as a phrase.

after /HWNDU/, a whole new exodus of newfags from cuckchan came over, and are still because of the whole sharblue thing and the mods being paid for by david brock.

PRAISE KEK

I'm pretty sure shitposting is redundant for a non-white as only whites were ever capable of posting anything that isn't shit to begin with.

17cedGsf6gcfs9LPjgsMsomfRMGYgYKM5K

spare a pepe m'lord?

Wrong hair color … trust me on this one ;)

Pic related; never shown close-up of the flag.

sent!

anyone else considering crashing this plane with no survivors by over saturating the market?

Kill yourself

All smart posters have left or stopped posting. Mods are deleting all interesting/fringe, i.e., high IQ, threads. The culture on the board that created meme magic and everything positive that's happened for the board in the last year is being intentionally killed off by the mods and as a result, low IQ "Holla Forums means "politics"" retards are dominating. Holla Forums is kill.

"All the smart posters have left or stopped posting" - So what are you doing here? :^)

Some of us were literally raised in the woods, and spend our time sharpening knives and polishing guns.

I figure it would keep them rare if circulation ceased. No one intentionally saved the really rare baseball cards around today because they were the ones in highest circulation at the time.

Have a rare grinberg.
:^)-\-

Hoping the board gets better again somehow. But this is the longest I've seen it this bad unfortunately. Pretty bleak.

If you think the current culture here represents anything like what created our gains in the last year, you are the cancer.

Do I have to redeem the pepe or is it just a time based thing, because I'm on the website and it says I have a pepe in my send/receive but I don't actually know hot to receive said pepe, I'm pretty new to this crypto currency shit

You're so fucking pathetic lol.

first good oathy I've seen. Have a bump!

it's taking time to confirm. just make sure you saved that 12 word passphrase so you can easily access/recover your wallet in the future

Fuck you for killing Holla Forums. It was a lot of fun for a while.

Ignore that, I'm retarded. Didn't realize it was a black chain thing.

block chain* drinking

I'm not calling you a shill, I'm calling you a pathetic plebbitor. Newfag.
You don't even try to back up your baseless assertions and instead just work to create a vague bullshit atmosphere of concern. Unironically, I sincerely hope you succeed in your Quixotic quest to eat every last paint chip in your room.

Ehhh. I'm hoping it's 80% newfaggotry, which will eventually either be assimilated or which will return back to the cuckchan from whence it came. After all, there's no country flags here. Thank fucking christ there's no country flags here.

thanks bud and I did make sure to save my passphrase in my album of passwords I keep under my bed in a safe

(checked)
16HDX78nwr7N9sdXoZk5dECapp2XPA26rE
got any more rare pepes user?

I too am concerned. How do you do fellow oldfag. Let us share our concern here on how Holla Forums is not like it was before, even though it is complete bullshit. Nobody will ever notice our clever concern trolling :^)

Fuck off cuckchan. We're not trying to bantz with you, we're actually a bit annoyed by your failure to fit in and your obvious immaturity. Could you try lurking for 2 weeks?

Man, I really should find out what happened to the all-caps italic posting spic, bring him back here for that "original quality" that you retards want to go back to.

If you only knew which threads I started here. You may have killed Holla Forums. But being a soulless automaton in service to the demiurge will only kill you in the end. Enjoy the second death.

Problems with the userbase used to be sorted out by unified antagonism. There are so many shit users at this point that they are the dominant culture now, so that mechanism is operating in reverse - filtering out good content and good posters. Also, the mods are actively shitting on the board this time. GATE is being censored on the board right now. What does that tell you?

sent

lol, no.

thanks user

Filtered.

Well, as far as I know, there aren't any self-sustaining alternatives yet. It's fine. Once their bans expire they're as likely as not to return to cuckchan. Shit, if anything, we should be teaching them to ban evade.

Let me finish this before I filter you. Manually change the MAC address for your router; reboot it, and voilà! You can post on cuckchan again. You are neither needed nor wanted here and it's obvious you fit in better there anyway.

Filtered.

You don't have to project this hard. Everyone can already tell you're Jewish.

15SWZZC1kykBj2ewVHchKb5MqmDtKdvxBJ

Would any of you care to waste a pepe shilling on a crazy femfag hag like me? I've no alms to pay for my meme farms, which are plagued by swarms of tinfoil donkeys starving in the Mojave.

You know son, believe it or not but there are words, phrases and memes which predate the internet
Shocking, I know.

but he's an ebin le oldfag!

Another cuckchanner. Filtered.

But could someone please tell me, what is the intrinsic value of rare pepes?

Timestamped tits or gtfo. Whoring your sex without following that ancient edict is both unbelievable and lacking in substance beyond that of any other begging done by anyone else. If you're gonna be a whore, act like a whore.

Don't be mad that we know you got it from funnyjunk. We can recognize it because of the pixels.

sent

pepes represent counterparty assets which are cryptographically rare as ensured by the blockchain. only 7950 amd pepes ever made, for example

Keep it up.

Alright, now this merits a smug.

Jesus, you're right, it's worse than I thought. Someone be a hero and straight up make a ban evasion infographic. It would do less damage to this place than ongoing 4cuck infestation is.

David Davidson is a fag and his waifu is a shit

How did we all die though? Wouldn't we remember some event leading up to it? Does anybody else here feel like they're doing ok in life, not bad, not great but just ok? For two years now I have this feeling of being completely stuck and not making any progress in life. Fucking chinese new years shit really has stuck to me.

You are so obviously not from here. Filtered.

These things are supposed to be indivisible. Someone converted 7950 bitcoin into them? Or, I guess each one is x/7950 of a coin? Why would x ever be other than 1?

I have a wallet that supports btc and eth. Does that mean I can buy/sell rare Pepe with that wallet, and only use a specialized wallet if I want to view what I have?

lol, have fun faggots, but I think tumblr may be more your speed.

you need to use a specialized wallet. and its not 1/7950 of a bitcoin, they are counterparty assets
counterparty.io/docs/assets/

Déjà vu is alleged to be timeline shifts. I used to laugh at shit like that, but you know, things are just getting weirder and weirder and memes are getting more and more powerful. I feel like I've come very, very close to dying several times, even when there's nothing in the obvious external world that might give me the idea that I'm in a potentially deadly situation. I feel like I almost miss getting killed often enough that it makes my skin crawl sometimes. With no apparent cause. I think we've collectively gone way, way out. Farther out than God initially made provisions for. I think God might be surprised, shocked even, by how far we've taken this thing. But we have no choice but to keep going. We have to see whatever this is through to the end.

Thanks, fam. I need to figure out how much of a hassle reporting taxes on these things are. I keep btc transactions to a minimum just due to that. Take notice, irsfags, I pay my taxes.

Hi evalion

Fresh rare Pepe of Kek.

It's an oil painting painted by a depressed Russian woman with big old tiddies.

And another one.

1ABxoxJh5T8CgAQJvzV55W4hUtT8SjYtaD

sent

Woops.

That high pitched REEEEEEE!

I'm not exaggerating here at all when I say that I have had dreams that felt scary real over the two years I mentioned earlier. I had one dream where I was sleeping and I felt someone or thing standing above me grab my ankle and drug me slowly off the bed. I woke up half off of my bed scared shitless with not a soul around. I specifically remember a large cold hand grabbing me. Another more recent event has repeated itself at least 3 times and it is a very tall completely hazy black shadow that hovers in the corner of the in laws guest bedroom. Once I felt as if I was awake lying on a table while doctors worked on the back of my head. It felt as if a chunk of my skull was missing and I felt a cold gust of wind on the inside of my head. I then woke up paralyzed.

I can't say that I experience deja vu very often though. I am not exactly sure when might have been the last time I did.

you're experiencing sleep paralysis user
it's real and it's terrifying

Thanks.

(checked)
Sometimes when I'm at the office I get sudden and inexplicable vertigo and a ringing in my ears. It's like I'm standing on the edge of a cliff of a dimension I can't see. Yeah man. I can't help but believe we're all here, together, because of a certain shared something we'll never quite be able to communicate.

lol it seems there's no better panacea to the most determined of cuckchanners save intimately talking about our most intense spiritual experiences.

Also the reporters face.

He fucking knew what he had just seen.

Fuck. It's probably worthless now. Thousands of people making oney of streaming video games, & I didn't have the foresight to sell an LP on eBay.

Frame it and send it to Shia

please send pepes 1F6o1G9kzv3KntXA9JWtu8AcM9pPAmrw92

Eh, I'd rather not. I feel lucky just to own it. I wish I had 2.

1HNr7ncw7PWG9j3ugFCLYV3PRfH97CNdZj

The rarest Pepe is the one in your heart.

I hope they add gondolas to the exchange

Hitler is coming back, as Mecha-Hitler.

Here is a recent Pepe I made that I don't get to post much

tfw Holla Forums crashes the venezuelan economy with no survivors by over saturating the Pepe market

Drawfriend here, tell me what to do.
Pepes attached are examples of what I've done.

these are all so top quality, well done

is the kind user still giving away AMD pepes? if so:
1L49LX7go5b92e4uJPfRwVaGgCxGW8Yzgt
thank you

join us on the telegram channel i made, we have about 8-9 ideaguys in here, we just realized we need someone who can actually draw
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAvJzpR3XHwF2OvEuw

Well as long as we get new OC i'm happy.

I propose Pepe, Wojak, and Gondola as the holy trinity.

sent

awesome
thanks man.

Sent ;)

Nigger what the fuck are you doing
What's wrong with just brainstorming on Holla Forums?

all of the rare pepe community is on telegram, so thats why I have it. and how exactly are we going to organize it without someone stealing our idea? that's the whole point of making a secret group. this market is very fast moving and vicious. theres already eyes on this very thread from the telegram trader channel

btw, still haven't forgotten that suggestion from the other day; I'm still trying to come up with ideas for it.

the chat is fun fam, join us, make a BS throwaway number and get in here, you're missing out on some quality OC making

Well it's nice my idea was taken seriously.

so, say I wanted to invest 50$ of this into pepecards.
I use the rarepepe/counterparty wallet to buy 50$ worth of BTC, then translate that 50$ into pepecash using the pepewallet function and then use the pepecash to buy cards on the pepe directory, right?

you want to buy bitcoin (coinbase, kraken)
and use that bitcoin on an exchange like TUX exchange tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=PEPECASH&market=BTC

Alright, gimme a minute, signing up.

I have all the best OC saved.

Holy fuck I just realized my picture folder literally has 14,000 images, what am I doing with my life.

once you have PEPECASH you can buy/sell rare pepes on the rare pepe wallet website

Communing with a nazi frog god.

This pepe contains all my life's savings, donut steal.

Iv'e been working on my folder for 6 goddamn years.

We have memed responsibly once again.

thanks anons, I'm in the middle of getting my kraken account verified (never traded BTC before), hopefully it'll finish overnight.

Shadilay my dudes!

Checked. Alright faggots I made a wallet, would someone kindly send me some pepe shekels so I may upload my first rare pepe and begin my meme farm?

16gavbvVqm9pUkobWniGvA4qCz9wPpZ5pE

Do you think it might have something to do with our brains ability to cut out traumatic memories due to stress? Say we all died physical death in one timeline and our soul moved to another timeline?

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/why-cant-accident-victims-remember-what-happened-to-them-21942918/>>9574727

sent

Praise Kek

Goddamn that kid has perfect squat form.

Read a book nigger, gold backed is just as shit.

Just made account for the pepe market. It looks like the market price is dropping though.
14tWAtfvrybu3QZrKYDbvJF7k4FQ3UtjLt

invest in the dips, sell in the highs
sent

I think I might have sent the wrong address.
1mFt7h4EHziV3mou1MbDCbJAFRi3zrUo3

what address was that? a btc one?

Kek

Every time.

Yeah it's probably nothing to worry about, socialism will work out fine the next time we try it.

Its gone forever

First was Tux Exchange. Second was Rare Pepe wallet.

Another man of class here, I see. 1.57 GB pepe folder here, all autistically individually named.

They said. And guess who is now a rich guy?

nbd enjoy the extra btc you got, you wallet has 0.00005471 BTC in it (about 25 PEPECASH at current prices) from the counterparty transaction blocktrail.com/BTC/address/14tWAtfvrybu3QZrKYDbvJF7k4FQ3UtjLt
i sent you an amd pepe to your rare pepe (counterparty token) address
for future reference, your counterparty address can hold btc and tokens, but your btc address can only hold bitcoin
since your btc address isnt a counterparty address, this token is lost forever. nothing to worry about, that makes the others that much rarer

well, if the market's fucked..

I appreciate the knowledge. I'm trying to get familiar with BTC although it is possibly getting on the wagon late to really make the most of it.

No its just that there are more bleating retards like you shitting up the boards and bitching.

Can someone please appraise my pepe? Is it rare?

>>>Holla Forums

Wow, you're good.
I always feel bad for the women who hang out around this misogynist hellhole, but we're not changing so you should probably go.

Wanton cruelty to animals is shitskin tier.

I'm not the woman dumbass, I just admire her art and tiddies.

Sadly she's already married.

I wonder who stands in the way.

Hitler was socialist. Get rekt jude.

I saw that
Though to be honest the Venezuelan economy didn't need any help to crash it

BASED

checking these since no one else bothered to.

You'd be surprised at what resurfaces eventually. First saw image related years back, but wasn't in a position to save it for myself at the time, and try as I might (even actively asking), I couldn't find it anywhere. It drove me crazy that apparently no one had it. Then, years later out of the blue some user randomly reposted it. I think since then, I've been the only person to occasionally repost it in turn. I need to organize my shit better, this took me a half hour to find on my drives.

Someone out there probably has ICEpepe; best idea might be to lurk ICE threads in the hope that it shows up.

Everything we post here comes true at some point. This is fucking amazing.

What is this timeline
Kek
Please don't stop

My levels of smugness are reaching heights that shouldn't even be possible (although I know this mp4 very well).
Meme on, my fellow Holla Forumsacks

user, if you're still giving
1HaFomzQAHwHbyLPaFC4z6H2zStAg5SmMi

sent

We will achieve a pan-dimensional and Eternal Reich in all possible and actual universes.

So let me get this right in my head:
Are the rare pepes in counterparty effectively bonds, in terms of financial instruments?

yes, all backed by the blockchain

so who has the pepe with the ICE badge?

so each rare pepe a bond tied to a set fraction of initial value in a crypto currency (such as BTC )

so creating rare pepe for counterparty is issuing a bond, with the pepe itself being a fancy bond certificate?

yes
when you create a counterparty asset, .5 xcp is 'burned' (destroyed). you as the asset creator decide how many are created and you have full control over all of them. it's up to the pepe creator to distribute the rares effectively to create enough demand on the market

I gave into meme magic unironically in 2015 for good. But I have to be honest with you brothers, I never thought I would see an user type that line and be 100% serious.

Praise Kek. crash this reality with no survivors.

top kek mate.

HEIL KEK

HORL HIERTLER

honest question, wasn't the Chink government mining bitcoins and taking over the market?
honest question 2, what stops any big guy from setting up a mining server and taking over?

thanks my fellow White Supremist

15/87 Hurl Hortler Hang the Masons World War Now amirite?

Kek will kill you. He will come down so hard on you, you won't even have time to shit your pants because of fear. During the last miliseconds of your sacrilegious existence, he will lean close to your ear and whisper:

Pshhh… nothing personell kid

pepes arent mined. once you create a rare pepe no more can ever be made

Yes, but more important, they can't be saved to a hard drive, they are legally protected from being copied. That's what makes them rare in the first place.

so does that mean the initial value of each of my newly created pepe's is 0.5 xcp / n ?
[where n is the number of pepe's I create]

Is there a way to increase the initial value of a pepe by spending more xcp (or BTC) when I create a new pepe?

ie is (Z+ 0.5 xcp ) / n possible at the initial pepe bond issuance? [ Z being an additional cost to createa new pepe]

the value is decided entirely by the market. no one is going to pay 3k pepecash for a low quality, low rarity pepe. a 100 issue, high quality gif pepe can fetch 10k easily

so scarcity, meme quality and viral magic are the determinants of value. interesting timeline.

This "reality" is too absurd I can't tell if you're serious or not anymore. I barely understand bitcoin and now rare Pepes are actually money how the fuck am I supposed to get it?.

correct

set up a rare pepe wallet @ rarepepewallet.com
you need to obtain bitcoin and exchange that for pepecash, which is the currency the wallet uses for buy/sell orders

send me your address and i'll send you one to get started

xcpdex.com/ZEROWINGPEPE?market=XCP

zerowingpepe market data

xcpdex.com/ZEROWINGPEPE?market=PEPECASH

prices in pepecash

xcpdex.com/RARESHADILAY?market=PEPECASH

1ED81n6Cq65qpPoWSyVXJ5ogiBguoVL62W

thanks!

155p522M9v5oZ5XhLM7454K3oQVWVJHiCY
Would appreciate it if you happen to have any left my man

What will the coming years bring us next?

We have many, many problems, but sjws, femen and such are not one of them.

I love the smell of pepe in the morning,
smells like…. victory!

Sent

Thanks! its says unconfirmed AMD pepe, so fingers crossed.

Bitcoin is slowing down due to the mining situation with china. I sent it with a low tx fee since i did at least 20 tx (it adds up)
It should come through in a few hours. You can search the asset name on the site to look at it and the current market buy/sell orders for the card
Anyone who sells these rares early on would be a moron

I'm going to bed, but if anyone else wants one while the thread is up i'll send one. Im sure all of you understand the market dynamics and that the value will only rise from here as rare pepes get more mainstream.

Once this game hits youre going to see some serious shit

Well there's plenty of web developers and stuff like that there but many of them emigrate, if they get a chance.

truly momma raised a fool

fuck, saved

here have these

can you imagine Venezuela and neets having a economic salvation due to pepe memes? true meme magic.

As the holder of several exceedingly rare Pepes, I have to say, this worries me.
Considering selling out of the market.

Could we be seeing a repeat of the doge market crash?

we might but we aren't at peak yet and the game hasn't been launched yet either.
I'd wait a while and see what happens.

Investing is like gambling, do spend what you can't afford to lose.

This universe doesn't even fucking work anymore, we broke it.

We have meme irresponsibly.

It doesn't seem to work that way.
Pepecash is linked to Bitcoin, and thus can be used for online purchases.
The value in Pepecash of the rare Pepes is controlled by trading them, online.

there is no physical representation that can be used for purchases, that I'm aware of.
Just looking into this now, but that is how I think it actually works.

what is reality?

goddamn amerifags abusing wojak, one of Holla Forums's egregores. stupid. stupid. stupid.

They'll have value as collectibles. The collectibles in question are the pepecoins associated with a unique, secure asset, in this case the rare pepes.

Oh my God what the fuck am I typing.

On another note, to the varied observers and outsiders. Are you seeing this? Do you not understand yet?

Am I the only one who has pic related obscuring their pepe cards?
The ones I don't have are slightly transparent so I can kinda see them but the one I got is entirely invisible under the pic and the buttons

I'M RICH!

pepe paper wallet?
I'm not entirely sure but the gift card feature could be used to send money to a new wallet.

print the QR codes for pass phrase and wallet address on the back of the rare pepe card and offer it as payment for services.

recipient would have to open the wallet and check to see if funds were still there but could be used as a physical payment method.

like giving a pre written a check rather than as cash. but also gives the receiver an account also.

nice

Ah, I get it, thanks.

That's a pretty good analysis, user.

also a very 'under the radar' method of transferring funds when the govt and gangsters are all trying to grab what ever money/value they can find. A pepe card would to many just look like a worthless kids card game card.

pass phrase and wallet address could be printed on the back in plain text to be a little more subtle, but clumsier to use.

/k/ has its resident Venezuelan ripping on some Holla Forums type right now, probably ask him what the fuck is going on.

Weird. I was looking into zoroastrianism literally the other day.
2 spoopy 4 me.

what if i told you the english equivalent of majuwsi was "the magi". also where the term magic comes from.

1Jf1MUPSSM46NCeeC9KjwyyTJHFJKWY46b

kek!

I already knew that.
That's why I'm spooped.

>dailycaller.com/2017/03/23/venezuelan-currency-slowly-getting-replaced-by-pepe-memes/

I thought for sure the link would be bullshit but it's actually fucking real, ayy lmao.

Honestly, I'm having trouble comprehending that this is actually happening. Rare Pepes on currency worldwide by 2030?

I spotted that Pepe recently user. It was in one of the some-spic-with-sob-story-has-to-go-back threads, or possibly a spic-commits-crime-and-has-to-go-back thread.

Pls send rares
1BB9uLn3fnJVnEWXj3wisgEY9Z9aNCdsE

Sure, this oughta be hilarious to me.
1LxX9v6ePbuk2L7zvPgz6BS5qvq4uStYXH

Correction, I am an idiot. 14AAGhsGWnk1N5y47NsVioHMDoqcgSbc6M here.

1CoHtqJSuMmcoYXByEAZ16FDfWy87RBvMg
por favor

whoops wrong address. use this one:
1DT5Z92Wftre4B64w5arpkE6TYPE3EeeG6

If a rare pepe market happens then normies might start producing physical pepe memorabilia and cartoon shows, truly this is what hitler sacrificed himself for, a memetic thousand year reich.

I'm almost afraid to ask what meme magic will materialize next.

Literally Hitler.

Muslims declare internet Jihad

Seems that exactly this.
search for 30 tons money found bolivares, Big Guy was droving the inflation by driying out 100 Bolivares the most used note in warehouses.
Other sources say someone payed a debt, Intresting point was if there where no inflation the stored money supply was over 1 billion

Well we already have that tbh. Just go to any islamic forum.

But do they have the memes?
Dvach appropriated jihadist symbolism which was pretty funny, always thought about how it would look like seing the english imageboards try it out.

1CU97vZU64ck9D4QDJR2iQEtRL8qpCtjsJ

here's a very fresh OC for you dear meme warrior

1AmtvjMPXqjqbdbi3dueVz3sWaLMTbdaTc

Thanks, but I prefer lead.

1PMAgN3LQ2JEDRcdENeFN1pDW7Ao8DpT72

Thanks for your generosity, user. Here's a rare Pepe in exchange, never seen it posted on Holla Forums before.
15UQzYzon5STGt9aZsA4Jh7ntBvQM4KszY

1PLipSwUi1kVGVEe4ggcDpYTZ4gT8WcCm5

1KhWKsQ1dDBiqfJug63PMNGxNuGUKZ9ZUR
I hope i'm not late :(

1NsX2JjKUSd482Nz6RyWMUHWx4LCYFZ11T

thanks man

Prove it.

1E9tJqh5dZQzriFYFyJFSsNhSnJyCH3ECf

The fucking Koran is a meme.

This post gave me deja vu.

They're awfully good at shitting the bed like that.

I've been loving that second one since the day they took the flag. I was already laughing my ass off in one of the threads when I saw that and actually had to walk away from the computer until I could breathe, again. It's all the funnier with Wojak as the stand-in for the Beef, when you consider that if he'd actually caught those anons, he would have done his level best to murder them and defile the bodies. Instead, he was just left staring at a denuded flagpole shaking in impotent rage.

I want to laugh or cry but this hellhole has robbed me of any emotion left.

What should I do bros?

clearly you must invest in the rare pepes and bolster Venezuela's meme economy.

Just when I think memes can't go any further

I don't have any money to invest on this considering I'm from, well, you know, Venezuela. And even if I magically had money to invest I wouldn't even know how to because I have zero knowledge on bitcoin matters.

If we can bring back an ancient Egyptian god, can be bring back Hitler?

ITT:Holla Forums tries to take over the Venezuelan economy

(checked)
Your digits say yes

HOW DO I TURN THE IMAGES INTO PEPECASH I AM RETARDED

You have an internet connection you lazy fuckwad.

Venezuela? Think bigger.

Rejoice, you're the equivalent of Rothschild in Venezuela!

:^)

Hush.
He is Venezuelan. They're all lazy.

tell us about the situation friend

Get to it man, I'm about to start buying some rare pepes and I'll buy some of yours if you choose an appropriately Holla Forums one. Just as we took back pepe from the normalfags we will take over their currency.

So we have beaners using pepe for greed hoping it'll allow them to escape their autistic socalist/communist beaner shithole with the help of stealing the multitude of pepe's drawn by Holla Forumsaks and other anons alike and we're just going to sit here and let them do such a dishonorable thing to pepe/Kek?

I'm pretty sure they're only upsetting Kek, for you don't make kek work for you, you work for Kek, that's how it works. Trying to use Kek for greed will only amount to these idiotic nigger nose beaners getting the punishment they deserve.

Absolutely disgusting, but then again, only dumb fucking beaners would be the first to fucking be so desperate that they have to take their little autistic memer mentality and try to make bank off of their autism in hopes they can finally go beyond just being a simple poor memer. It's like those pictures of those ugly fucking half nigger, half beaner kids walking around with fucking Wojack and Pepe symbols baseball caps and full body jumpsuits trying to look like they're tough or hard as those autistic niggers like to call themselves while wearing pictures of Pepe getting sucked off by Wojack and vice versa.

This is just laughably pitiful. Venezuela needs to get fucking napalmed.

Ow

if you join the telegram chat people will help you learn

I've seen that Pepe and probably saved it. I recently got rid of my old laptop though I made some shitty backups onto an old crappy external drive. Maybe I might be able to find the pepe in question there.

This is true
discord.gg/7KQB2bA
this is true

Again, we shouldn't be praising this nigger-tier behavior, and I feel with all my heart that kikes are behind this sudden glorification of Pepe/Kek trying to discredit and more so dishonor him by trying to allow disgusting fucking shitskins try to basically mock him, use him for greed and personal gain without even understanding what the fuck a pepe is, what the fuck Kek is.

All I see is greedy fucking beaners with their ugly flat nigger noses, beady eyes and fat flat moon faces caught wind of a new 'maymay' and now because they're so fucking desperate, they truly think using fucking internet image macros will help uplift them from their own stupidity as well ask the kikery the willingly swallowed being Communism/Socialism.

They all need to burn, they all need to be taught a fucking lesson. This is blasphemous on how they really think, with their pathetic unfolded beaner brains that they can get the easy way out by fucking stealing our OC, our fucking image, our fucking culutre to make a quick buck.

This is kikery, and I will not tolerate it, and I know damn well that any other true Holla Forumsak agrees with me, the only people who are praising this, the only people who are clamoring to collect Pepe's in this thread solely for greedy kike cash grabs are obviously ethnically non-Europeans, more specifically beaners who come this board when they are NOT welcome in hopes of getting a quick buck.

Fucking disgusting. Every fucking time, you beaners never cease to amaze me how fucking worthless as you are soulless runner-ups to your kike masters. Honestly it's not even pitiful anymore, this is just infuriating to think such lowly shitskins really believe they're clever enough to escape the consequences of communism/socialism/Judaism by stealing and playing underhanded games.

I've some OC for your collection

ow fuck

wew

So this is how it feels to move up in this world
Thx user

Thank you for proving my point. Life must be horrible for you, not just being some ugly nigger nosed beaner, but being a nigger nosed beaner who's entire people are so damend desperate, they rely on stealing fucking OC and memes to try and fuel their burning mimicry they call a damned 'society'.

Seriously kid, how old are you? Like 16? Do you come here because Holla Forums or whatever is filled with too many of your ilk so that you have to come here to feel 'superior' and to feel 'whiter'? It's sincerely bad enough we have to deal with autistic mexican children flooding Holla Forums for the past couple of years now, but this is just ridiculous, there's far too many of you, and the fact you're all delusional thinking we want to be around your kind is just fucking insane. You self-loathing beaner children honestly need to be lined up and gassed, you are no different than the typical kike shills that come here sliding the board filling it with nonsense, like this thread for example. I would not be suprised if somehting is about to go down, and here are getting flooded with literal autistic beaner children begging one another for fucking MS Paint drawings to try and scrounge around for fucking 10,000 pesos in hopes they can finally flee to America when fucking 10,000 pesos equate to like what, not even close to ONE fucking American Dollar.

Beaners, not even once, just a bunch of kikes with nigger noses rather than the typical hook noses, but I see your kind has those too, so I guess the real difference is the amount of nigger cock you beaners gobble compared to your kike masters.

What is that, Mint? Looks comfy.

ORIGINAL CONTEND DONUT STEAL
We're not in Yaweh anymore. Have some fun.

Life imitating art. We're crashing this reality with no survivors.

Being a greedy beaner/imitating kikes while ruining the sanctity of Holla Forums isn't fucking fun you brainless fucking beaner. Do you morons not understand how abusing such a thing for personal gain never fairs well?

Are all of you that fucking greedy, that fucking useless and worthless where I'm positive the majority of you shitskins praising this notion are not only on welfare/benefits, but I'm positive you are all either illegally in America, are the byproduct of anchor baby syndrome, or more than likely your average mexican child within America who's not just getting welfare checks from mami, but the fact that the government gives you a free pass within society. More so all three, no different than the typical curry niggers/arabs/kikes or niggers who abuse the system.

So your statement of "We're not in Yaweh anymore" whatever the fuck that supposed to mean not only makes no fucking sense, but the fact you're carrying yourself like a typical nu/v/ cuckstain that I'm sure lingered over here from Holla Forums or /int/, 4cuck, or whatever board is infested with hordes of beaners is just proving my point here.

I understand that you shitskins have no shame, that you beaners have no souls, same with all ethnically non-Europeans, but the fact you shamelessly are making money off the work of others, with having no real sense of self-worth, no work ethnic, no justified means to even allow yourselves to abuse such an autistic system is just outright disgusting. Though I know this will bomb and fail and fall faster than a beaner climbing over the border and is finally about to land on the right side of the fene to only get riddled with 7,62 rounds, but that's besides the point. The fact that you digusting money grubbing shitskins are parading this shit on my home-board is a step too far. No different than that autistic doge-coin garbage. This pepe shit is the work of kikery, as well as the ineptitude of beaners. SCamming yourelves with no shame is just pathetic, but I'm still laughing though.

This has no place here, and it never will. Thank you for reinforcing the hatred for shitskins, for you are all lazy, good for nothing, self-loathing, ugly blemishes upon this earth, that are all inbred, mentally and physically inferior to the Europoid race. We will be rid of your kind soon enough, sooner than you disgusting shitskins will anticipate, have fun with knowing that once that day comes, you and your kind will be made an example of cause I know very well how much you shitskins operate on fear, especially you beaners.

Senior that's pretty fucking edgy

I saged because my post was originally about Mint and didn't contribute much to the thread.
You seem to be very strongly attached to some sort of perceived value of Holla Forums ideas and the need to keep them for whites only without understanding the deeper purpose being accomplished by spreading them.
It's a good thing to have non-whites agree with Holla Forums ideas. It's a good thing that Venezuelans are using a meme economy, because we can influence it. We rule this domain.
Your failure to comprehend this, along with a few other things about the way you post, would make me guess that you're an overcompensating self-hating halfbean. If this is the case: calm down.
Watch me sage again just because I feel like it.

In Kek we trust

Yesterday: user doesn't have meme magic
Today: Rare Pepe's replace all global currency
Tomorrow: Free helicopter rides
1000 years: Reich

Praise Kek.
All of today has felt strange, alien to me, and painfully so. Seeing the Pepes in this thread has helped soothe that feeling.

Do I detect jewish blood in you?

Your time is coming, moloch worshipper.

sent

how do I get in on this?

Sorry to be a bother user, mind sending me one? I got here late.
19Gkev1CTb48J9CgbEERKzQYmHieYuQNFf

Thanks user.

ok I figured it out i think
19mjirqdNdY9T9kPhjcA9CvW7fMyNd8PwG

link to chat?

U are a real human bean user, thx

sorry but our cryptoberg consortium is full
however, the good news is that we have a team of 10 or so /ourguys/ who will be making Holla Forums rare pepes
we'll be doing giveaways pretty soon. just waiting for the rare pepe to get certified rare

where can I get a patch of this rare mint Pepe?

sent

thanks

what….what does this….what?

#economicinvasion

how do I upload a pepe?

*to the pepe wallet

PRAISE KEK

Or just not be a lazy fag and make another ICE pepe

1NkvfQFYKoMuw9qvjVwLXgTB7HzmWsuTjT

Do we have /ourguy/ in here yet? Most of what I see are shitty normie popculture pepes. Low effort garbage.

sent
and yeah, thats what we are working on fixing. our first pepe is going to be HWNDU related. but as we acquire more pepecash and can create more submissions, we will gravitate towards Holla Forums references and the like.
we already have a thor pepe with runes and shit
slowly but surely we will have our own Holla Forums currency based on memes

Do you still have any AMD Pepes left? I just set up my wallet, 1LLfSLTfwqadHn3dP4NcXZCrVLRegzRdr2

feels good man

pic related

sent

is called communism retards. the phrase is "communism never been tried hurrrhurrr"

Thanks user

Do you think weekly/daily drawthread competitions for pepe currency card covers could be in order? I'd definitely be down with that, plus it'd put an incentive on content creation.

that could work, but the only thing is that the pepes made there could very easily be stolen by members of the pepe trading community. it's pretty reddit but a few of them go on 4/Holla Forums and it would be too lucrative/easy for them to rip + submit the pepes being made before any user could register them. its a fast moving market with fierce competition. the day after my friend and i released the first vaporwave pepe, 2 other ones were registered and submitted. theres 0 originality in this community, which is why Holla Forums can use meme magick to profit off it. we would be gods

This can't be real. The fuck is going on?
Why are people posting bitcoin addresses? You guys can't actually be getting something.

Hey user, I got the pepe but what do I do now? How do I receive it?

As somebody with no technical computer skills whatsoever, but with the autism to produce half-decent pepes I'd be more than happy to produce 2-3 toptier pepes for the sake of the community.

K

its not a bitcoin address, its a counterparty address. rare pepes are counterparty assets, which can be cryptographically rare/limited quantitty
>counterparty.io/docs/assets/#assets
With Counterparty, users can create their own assets (also known as “tokens”, “coins” or “currencies”) inside the Bitcoin blockchain. These are seperate from Bitcoin the currency itself, but exist entirely inside ordinary Bitcoin transactions. Tokens can be received, stored, and sent from any Bitcoin address to any other. They can also be placed in cold storage. Unlike Colored Coins, Counterparty tokens are not tied to the BTC balance of any given address. This means that sending/receiving bitcoins has no effect on the balance of tokens.

Among other features, Counterparty adds the ability create, send, trade, and pay distributions on assets, in a fully decentralized and trustless manner. While Counterparty has its own internal currency (XCP), trading and creating assets does not require anything apart from regular Bitcoin transaction fees.

Thats where you're wrong, kiddo

if you're seeing a red number, that means the transaction still isnt confirmed yet. i've been doing giveaways with a very low transaction fee (it adds up, ive done 30-40 now) so it will take some time

Oh no worries, just wasn't sure if I needed to accept or something

17PJddeDBSyKDCcJK9BnneLvZnbtBx5GC6

Giving it a try if there's any left.
So let me get this straight, I can dick around in an image editor and made these trading cards myself too.

So when these pepes are made and released, then what? Are they just given out? Do we go to an exchange and buy them? Or are they swapped among pepe holders like trading cards?

sent

initially they are given out for free, to distribute and create the market. you can list buy/sell orders for pepes on the rare pepe wallet site

Better prepare your anus user, you're in for a surprise. I saved it, i just have to find it

Found it on my laptop, dunno why I saved it, you said it was rare OC and I thought it's gonna be useful some day, is this your pepe?

so is it going to remain entirely pepe based, or will there be different denominations of value featuring different memes?
for example pepe is worth 1000 dollars, but would a gondola be worth 500?
you know, similar to 1$ 5$ 10$ 20$ 50$ 100$ bills
what other memes will be used?

Most left the country already, but there's still quite a few who are too stubborn/poor to get out.
Think of it as SA Boers and replace communist niggers with communist spics, you get the same formula; most live in gated communities and have deep disdain for their not-so-fellow hispanic countrymen, yet they still cling to the crumbling country that gave their families asylum when they needed it the most.

It's sad, really, because most European Immigrants from the 20th century came to make this shithole a better place because they had nowhere else to go, which in turn they simply received jealousy from a bunch of spics with an inferiority complex. 40 or so years of social-democrat policies led to chavez and his butchered ragtag version of communism/socialism mixed in with hatred for huwitey and the ebil private business owner.

So how does this all work?

the best timeline is the one where hitler won ww2

Will you send me one or I am too late?
1D5QNapHWFXy4q8oNq6q97d54nCarB6UPz

whites blamed for brown communism.

I actually got one. Took hours to arrive.

Thanks by the way.

Damn, Holla Forums. If you lose control on meme magick, we can be doomed.

(checked)

Rome wasn't built in a day.

We have ascended beyond their level, outside of their reach.

So wait, how do I make a pepe card?

1SqxMPZafAFBTc4yoUXvdamN4pvFu4wkG

I mean, how do I make one on rarepepewallet?

Sent

Thanks. How do I recieve it?

Transactions take time to confirm, so just wait a bit and it will show up in your wallet eventually

Thanks, boi. Any tips for investing?

top kek

Just hold pepecash, its gonna moon when the game gets out and normies are spending fiat to buy booster packs

The boosterpack system will accept bitcoin, pepecash, and fiat/paypal

Is BTC C/GPU mining completely dead? If not, what software should I use?

What is it for? can I get some kind of benefit? is it a currency I can use?
What should I do?
How do I submit new cards?

So how do we go about obtaining more of these rare Pepes? The value of these is growing quite fast, so we should grab them now while they're still hot.

Thanks so much user! Kek bless.

How do I get started on this?

I want pepe money.

Tell me how much meme cash did I just materialize.

You should treat it as an artifact and never sell it unless you get a really good deal

Looks pretty good. Depending on rarity this could net 500-1k pepecash each

no don't ever sell it. play it only on memetically significant events. you'll know when

Sent

I don't have the actual funds to issue the asset and submit it, funny concept however.

hold the amd pepe and sell it when its worth more
for what it's worth i've made around $70 so far selling pepes ive made on the market, so you can definitely recoup the fees easily. a more rare card (500 issues or so) can be worth 5k pepecash or $15 USD

Could someone tell me how this works? Like what do I need for this? Do I need a bitcoin wallet or something?

see

15ysKASyScpEAHRSRnM6AV2d9HWWkXzJt3

Not sure if I'm doing this right

Thanks, mayn

sent

How many rare Pepes for 1.000 euros?

How do I view it?

coinmarketcap.com/assets/pepe-cash/

it should be in your wallet now, transactions take some time to confirm on the network

How much more until anime becomes real & the eggshell that is reality cracks? This is already pushing the tenuous grip on reality that is my life.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU MEME FOR

how the hell does any of that work ? Can anyone send me something I just made a wallet but I dont understand anything about it
my adress seems to be 1EmkZckrF2aJrPcovsXXo7duEGhSQfP2BD

did you save the 12 word passphrase it gave you?

I did, but Im not giving it to you
unless you're a hot single woman looking for sex in my area

sent

its going to take some time to confirm but it will show up in your wallet eventually

why would you give me anything
this is weird
I mean I'm not used to people being nice
thank you anyway
you're my only friend I guess

if I made another wallet and pretended to be another clueless noob, would you send me something else, and could I start a valuable collection this way ?

we will be doing more rare pepe giveaways in the future. we just submitted our first pepe to be certified, which is HWNDU related. cant talk too much since I noticed someone already archived this thread, but expect more rares and more giveaways for Holla Forumsaks
the rare pepe market at the moment is seriously lacking the memetic edge that Holla Forums brings
our hope is the rares obtained from the giveaways will be worth enough in the future that more anons can create their own rares (theres a submission fee, half of which is burned/destroyed, making PEPECASH deflationary)

did I break the site ? I can't access my wallet anymore it just keeps on loading

im not sure. but i know that the site itself is a 'local client' for the counterparty service. your rares arent managed by the site itself but your computer runs code locally that does it. so maybe try re-opening your browser or something. as long as you have your passphrase from before you can recover your account

the pepe should be in your wallet now

ok it's working now and after a moment it got confirmed
thanks a lot, I'm genuinely happy I got a rare pepe
now what do I do ?

1FXbytwcgr5eSgEYxcC3fEb9afHsc9iLvD

pls send pepes

H O L D

sent

wtb 1 pepedollar

thank you, user

ok I'll hold it
if you need me to do something else just tell me I'm pretty much bored of life and I'd love to mess around with virtual currencies meme'd into having a real value even though I've tried to get into btc but it was like wayyy to much complicated for me
but I'll probably forget about that stuff in less than 24 hours so Idk
I'll try to remember to come check this thread

1PJsMKkkUx6Yd5iHaSUDKTnEW3QdSn82Xy

Let me have pepe please

What the fuck is happening? Can we meme ourselves to be able to cast Fireball?

At first people actually using rare pepes as currency was amazing. Then i realized currency itself, the idea that value can be stored and exchanged in a universally accepted form, is itself an idea that had to spread before it became common, a meme. The people on the money, their picture now sirs to mind the ideas they represent rather than the individuals pictured. Money has always been a meme, a meme with memes printed on it. ITS ALWAYS BEEN MEMES! MEMES ALL THE WAY DOWN! My eyes have opened and I can see the memes that weave reality, and I see KEK's victory is assured. Memes need to spread to survive, and people share things that make them laugh. Some say our meme magic is a joke, and they are right, and that is why it is strong.

Can i have a starter?

Kojima was right all along.

Bls me too
Have some rares and OC in exchange

Is there a board to discuss about this?

If you train to focus your energy enough you can make psy/chi balls. Keep cultivating your power and eventually you will be able to direct your energy/will kamehameha style. Keep that up till you're a literal master and it will become physical electrical discharge, I mean force lightning and then eventually full blown gravitic projection/waves.

The internet never really forgets anything. It may swirl in the subconsciousness for awhile but eventually it will resurface.

PRAISE KEK

FTFY. Hitler's spirit is already risen btw. And anything we can imagine, focus on, especially collectively so through memes will become reality with enough energy/focus/time.

Checked.
2000 years. It's just on time though.

>>>/rarepepes/

sent

Got anymore?
1LWaeYeyp19ZLmGXkV3omjiA4gQF1qoBst

1D5QNapHWFXy4q8oNq6q97d54nCarB6UPz bls

i already gave you one blockscan.com/address/1D5QNapHWFXy4q8oNq6q97d54nCarB6UPz

sent

Oh, sorry

ty fam

Why does this make me so angry? It was an innocent creature.

When the memes are no longer just dreams.

that is a video from the day Holla Forums sent a frog to space

Just so we're clear, you don't think there's an increase in frog torture?

There's loads more videos.

How does copyright law fit into all this? Or it doesn't at all?
Something feels off.

19E4Vo3uVyf1AJuJ4UU2AGebQAbskRZ3mi

I have so many questions can you be a guide

sent

you can check your rare pepes by clicking the book icon and clicking 'my rare pepes'
the pepe i sent you will take some time to go through
make sure you saved the 12 word passphrase it gave you, this is your wallet private key

Checked
Better watch out, Kek looks out for his own.

We're waking from the dream by dreaming the dream into reality.

What could this be?

Anything is possible in Current Year +2

the mud shone in the sky!

The flowers sang so sweetly,
the birds were in full bloom!
As I hurried down the cellar steps,
to sweep the upstairs room!

The time was Tuesday morning,
on Wednesday, just at night!
I saw ten-thousand miles away,
a house, just out of sight!

Its doors projected backwards.

19gSc5xcTAcU2caXVJJLHRdYzKTdzg58xd

13jpTDxhpL7mGqVMhEJmxDUCVWPwXQXPip

are you anons sure you want an AMD PEPE and not one of these?

1FnUUYSXai3MHwVm94V1uXxShCnp7HV8Eg

send plox I have none

user are you sure you want an old crusty amd pepe when you could have one of these fresh off the presses?

no wait there's a "taker fee"? well fuck forget it then, I have no money

what are you talking about? it's completely free to receive pepes. only the sender pays a transaction fee (obviously)

I must have read it wrong then

no worries. i'm sending over a brand new HWNDU pepe over

sent HWNDU pepes

thanks. Taking this over for the price of half an ETH will be fun.

17PJddeDBSyKDCcJK9BnneLvZnbtBx5GC6

I'll take one.

Is there some additional step to confirm it? Or does it just take some time

sent

takes some time, especially since i sent it with a low tx fee

1NsX2JjKUSd482Nz6RyWMUHWx4LCYFZ11T

Can has do want

sent

(checked)
noice, thanks

So when I buy XCP and Pepecash, I'd need to order a little more than intended to make up the transaction fee?

And how exactly do I submit a rare pepe?
>rarepepedirectory.com/?page_id=25
I get the part to send the indicated amount to the address for the submission fee, but what about the image itself?
Over telegram?

I'll take one too thanks!

when you buy xcp and pepecash, make sure to have like $3-$5 in btc left over (you can send it to your pepe address) so you can place orders/send/do giveaways of your pepe like i'm doing. if you adjust your tx fee to .0001 you can do hundreds of transactions without having to worry about the cost, it just takes a little more time to confirm

submissions are over telegram/email

sent

I'm still at the Tux Exchange part, trying to get the idea of the process and verify before I actually spend anything.

The involvement of
is making the process a bit more convoluted. Which, I assume transferring between those wallets also incurs transaction fees as well.

your rare pepe wallet is really just a counterparty wallet, which is ACTUALLY a modified bitcoin address. so in reality its

That's pretty dope, how do I claim that pepe?

i can do a limited version of this and i mostly use it to mess with cats

just sit tight and it will confirm eventually. takes a little while

Thanks. This is a lot more clear.
I had some bitcoin beforehand as a wallet.dat file on my computer; this is a completely separate entity that can't be integrated with counterparty/rarepepe nor tux exchange wallets, correct?

it can, just send the bitcoin to your tuxexchange deposit address, or directly to your rare pepe/counterparty wallet address

also make sure to save that 12 word passphrase it gave you

We Rothschilds now.

If anyone is still handing out free gibs pepes, I'd gladly appreciate one
1KkYawf2B3MQxSzSDd6u53AFQFtfbNibKn

Checked fam. Thanks for the help and looking forward to getting some ultra rare pepes

sent

Is it too late to ask for this splendid pepe?

1Afk1iat6UkcqHW251Xxx2Hxgnc7FvmL76

never! sent

Thank you very much. I'm honored to have this as my first rare pepe.

there will be more where that came from. our goal with rare pepes is to spread the wealth as much as possible so that Holla Forums can start making its own meme currency

I'm quite optimistic about it. Pretty thankful as well cause Pepecash is what got me wanting to learn crypto.

You're doing kek's work

Thank you very much! This pepe's amusing to me.

enjoy

what's your address? we just got our HWNDU pepe certified so I'm giving those out as well
check it out here

Sweet, thanks user
If I may ask, where do you get all these Pepes from? You've got quite a stock, no?

Let's not get crazy here. The cryptocurrencies we have right now are pretty damn good. The weaknesses of bitcoin have mostly been addressed in variants like Monero and Ethereum. Any new coin that isn't just for pumpndump memeshit needs to have real technological innovation to actually be useful.
The rare pepe trading card system is pretty cool though tbh, just wish it wasn't backed on BTC blockchain since the network is pretty shit lately.

Can I get a HWNDU at 1NkvfQFYKoMuw9qvjVwLXgTB7HzmWsuTjT
please? Currently waiting on a transfer of BTC to my pepewallet, what can I do to help once it arrives?

14AAGhsGWnk1N5y47NsVioHMDoqcgSbc6M

I was an idiot that didn't realize it was under a separate wallet, but now that I got it, I think it's hilarious to own my own rare pepe.

i have pepecash and XCP saved up. earlier in the thread i recruited about 9 /ideaguys/ and 1 draw friend to commission ideas and draw original rare pepes. I originally got the idea after realizing there are so many shitty normie reddit tier pepes on the marketplace and not enough REAL pepes (not some famous dude tinted green and painted over with pepe eyes/lips) we are the cryptoberg consortium, bringing a new standard of quality to the rare pepe market

sent
& I agree, counterparty/bitcoin isnt sustainable for the long term (50 years from now, but ethereum is definitely promising) btw there is a similar rare pepe project for ethereum called 'peperium'. ive been following the development of it pretty closely, but it doesnt look the like the developers know what they are doing, so I'm not too confident in it)

sent

At first I just thought it was a coin and loved the idea of paying with pepe.

No idea until recently about developers doing really neat things with them, like this fun card system.

love to see where it leads.

as the creator of the asset you receive all of the pepes and its your job to distribute them and create a market for your pepe. hold your pepes and watch the value rise with time

btw look into golem, augur, & firstblood. all ethereum based coins/dapps

Ooh.Thanks! Letting my friends know of this lulzy occurence.

yeah Golem was the second one that caught my eye, Hoping Brass Golem works out well. I think it's incredibly practical that comes with incentive.

and ripple is the other one I've been trying to hoard n hold.

I'll definitely look into the others, trying to scrounge any ether I can since I started learning about it.

Thank you for the suggestions.

How can I get in on the creation stuff? I can into art.
Pics related.

i talked to the consortium and we're going to open up a new telegram channel for prospective artists who want their pepes sponsored. if you're interested i'll link it here and we can discuss the details further. we're going to need more artists if we're going to take over the rare pepe market
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJN_w_DKRrPoztRqA (you can use a fake phone number for signup @ web.telegram.org)
this invitation is open for all Holla Forumsaks interested in developing OC for the purpose of creating rare pepe cryptocurrency assets that will be distributed across Holla Forums to all anons

15udCet9u6zv4qBZotHVPnUvAMW6tW5hBQ>>9588969

sent

Hey user, could I please have hwndu shia pepe?
1BB9uLn3fnJVnEWXj3wisgEY9Z9aNCdsE

sent

Thanks a million user

np, make sure to hold these pepes
don't sell them until later on (if you must)

Don't worry user, I plan on cherishing my pepes for truly they are rare

I'll never let this one go.

The first of many

>t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJN_w_DKRrPoztRqA (you can use a fake phone number for signup @ web.telegram.org)
It seems to check.
Also

Where's the email address on here?
I just want to push this out on the market

not to shill our board but we made >>>/rarepepes/ for the purpose of rare pepe cryptocurrency asset diiscussion/speculation. we will have giveaway threads once we have a few pepes out there and have some variety

i mentioned email because the admin on telegram had me email it to him, the address itself isnt public. your best bet is to find a free sms app and use that for a fake phone number to confirm for tg. other anons were able to join us that way (i understand why people dont want to use telegram, personally i'm not a huge fan of it, but its where the entire rare pepe community exists at the moment)

You anons that are posting your addresses.. is that a generic bitcoin address?

Does it require a specific client?

its a counterparty address. counterparty is based on bitcoin, but bitcoin addresses aren't counterparty addresses if that makes sense. a counterparty address can hold bitcoin, xcp and other tokens (rare pepes in this case) but a bitcoin address can only store bitcoin
counterparty.io/docs/assets/#assets

set up a wallet @ rarepepewallet.com and save the 12 word passphrase

you can also use any counterparty wallet software to manage your collection or buy/sell pepes, like at counterwallet.io

counterparty wallet software is browser client-side, so your pepes are never seen/accessible by the server hosting the wallet software, its all run locally in js in your browser.

plz send rares

1G9NatV22UboekFTbwqY2HWKeFjkfpdDKF

Also, can I buy pepeshekels with paypal?

sent

due to the easily reversible nature of a paypal transaction (fraud/chargebacks is pretty common considering paypal sides with the buyer 99% of the time) and the permanent nature of bitcoin transactions, its too risky for someone to offer such a service. your best bet is either coinbase which accepts credit/debit cards or a local bitcoin atm which take cash (although with higher fees)

then go to tuxexchange and buy pepecash for bitcoin & withdraw to your rare pepe address

make sure to leave a dollar or two in bitcoin in the pepe address for transaction fees (you'll need them for buy/sell/trading pepes)

Thanks for explanation.

I have not yet received anything on that account though (no rare pepes, 0 pepecash on 1G9NatV22UboekFTbwqY2HWKeFjkfpdDKF). Does it take some time to process that thing?

And excuse me for being a total bitcoin pleb, but entering my credit card information on coinbase.com/ isn't compromising my data right? That's the prime reason I prefer pp in the first place.

can I get one here ? it's for a friend.

1SrPg17rgU4HGkB3nhQ6PyTWaGfE7rcYy

coinbase is completely legit, they were one of the first businesses to offer USD bitcoin purchases
I've used them back when they only accepted bank accounts for bitcoin transactions (around 2014)

you're right about not having anything, i filled in the form but forgot to hit send. just sent you a hwndu and amd pepe

sent

forgot to mention it will take some time to confirm. i still have 18 tx that arent done on my end. should take a few hours to show up

but you can verify here blockscan.com/address/1G9NatV22UboekFTbwqY2HWKeFjkfpdDKF in the meantime

Yes, I can see it now in my notifications (says "unconfirmed").

I think I might invest some shekels today.

hello friend, how are you ?
can I get today's pepes here please ?

1EmkZckrF2aJrPcovsXXo7duEGhSQfP2BD

sent

enjoy user

Good idea. The time to invest in the Pepe-market is now (or really a week ago)!

I can't believe it's the currentyear + 2 and people are not diversified in the pepe-market…

Oh, if any richfags would share some rare Pepes, any gifts would be appreciated:

1JW8Z2uyPFwnxUcqP9zbRVj9AdmtvQzkcc

Too bad there are no Holla Forumspepes yet…

thank you friend (^:

sent

it looks like i can only have a maximum of 20 pending transactions, so I'm done for tonight. if the thread is still up tomorrow i'll do more pepe giveaways

Thank you, pepeanon!

One day you may be remembered as the "BitCoin pizza-guy" who bought a pizza for 10k BTC. It seems ridiculous now, but he sacrificed for his community…

Well thanks for sending everything out, lord of the pepe's

If you are here tomorrow I would love to get some of your freshly baked memes:
1CRM4aJHQuBkidAnzLD7GWZLnbkPXtTUQC

gotcha

Thanks user I appreciate it. Can I get a HWNDU pepe too please.

Much obliged

Can pepecashbro explain what is worth more? Is it better to keep pepecash or buy cards?

What's the dynamic behind this?

I would be interested as well, so I can properly diversify my investment…

I just wish I had been earlier on the Pepetrain…

I would hold pepecash, but also invest in pepes you think will be worth more in the future (especially with rare pepe party around the corner

paste your address and i'll send you an amd & hwndu pepe
save the 12 word passphrase as its basically your wallet file, except in text form

Saved!

1JW8Z2uyPFwnxUcqP9zbRVj9AdmtvQzkcc

I only have this (too) common merchant in return, but thanks!

I think we broke the wheel and it have no break.

1.3 million PepeCash just sold…

This train has no brakes….

Pepe now at new record high…

17HvSjCLA7Tiwv6jkwfwVXXqg2u19rwB34

Damn, late to the party, had to work 10 hours a day for the entire weekend

sent

Based, thanks

its glorious. could i have one too?
1Di2QWnUVoAw3gTuA5Sp8HQoMsejD2HHig

sent

sweet, thanks.

I was laughing at first but now I'm thinking, have we memed a new currency?

nice pepes user. i may have some rares if you want to trade : ^)

Have some more, while the market is young.

I have btc in a coinjar account. How does one purchase pepes on the btc market?

THIS

go to tuxexchange and buy pepecash for bitcoin & withdraw to your rare pepe address
make sure to leave a dollar or two in bitcoin in the pepe address for transaction fees (you'll need them for buy/sell/trading pepes)

I would love that rare pepe, tears are wonderful

I have amd allready

In Kek we trust.

dub dubs thanks

pls sir may I have some pepes?

1Kqtx686mhBrhKMVGCn3NPtxiwG4gyhqu7

This is the one i desire

IO IO IO IAO SABAO KURIE ABRASAX KURIE MEITHRAS KURIE PHALLE. IO PAN, IO PAN PAN IO ISCHUROS, IO ATHANATOS IO ABROTOS IO IAO. KAIRE PHALLE KAIRE PAMPHAGE KAIRE PANGENETOR. HAGIOS, HAGIOS, HAGIOS IAO

if any charitable user its still sending pepes
1PkEc9DbEAdQdhPuT8QfDEnXXMofbSevdW

this might be the start of our private founds for our overseas operations

sent

np. Make sure to check out >>>/rarepepes/ every once in a while for speculation/info/giveaways (its run by us at the cryptoberg consortium). This will be our main board as I dont want to spam Holla Forums with rare pepe threads

19E4Vo3uVyf1AJuJ4UU2AGebQAbskRZ3mi

Why don't you like me user?

1E8r7xmroewCxoZhG81uKqgZgPmZJzc1sb

Lain needs rare pepes

Sent, must have missed you by mistake

She has them now!

Remember to deposit all your pepes in the booru. I'll keep them safe. Even pepes from deleted threads.

pepe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all

So Rich-Pepe user, what is your master plan in regards to RP? Can you explain it all in one post for clearness' sake? Will we become the next big banker cartel?

also, I don't mean to be a kike/nigger, but how often do you plan to gib out free pepes?

I'd assume parody rights, and also the fact that it's Venezuela

Can I get a trading card please? I really want to get into this, will buy about 300 USD later

1EpJDtrpwmzqrHXJ6vitTbvRZjusBYoRxF

I would really like the HWNDU one tee-hee!

See

Thanks in advance. Shadilay
1GAkVo994wYjxwHsfqGd6q9jorvZxDy78b

Thanks brother
1EpJDtrpwmzqrHXJ6vitTbvRZjusBYoRxF

MAGA

I can't into this Telegram thing.
t. quasi-tech-illiterate farmer

free pepe distribution is at the core of the cryptoberg consortium's goals
tl;dr we're working to provide opportunities for other anons to enter the pepe market by starting them off with some rares. hold them, as we will be creating demand from the traders within the pepe community, in which anons will be able to sell to (and get started on their very own pepes)

sent

Shieet user
Will pepe booster packs ever become a thing?
I can't wait to focus my autism on procuring some dank ass nationalist pepes

breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/27/venezuelans-using-rare-pepes-bitcoin-currency/

and the shills try and tell us meme magick isn't real

pepe booster packs are at the core of rare pepe party game business model

Take a look

Shit I sent to the wrong address, didn't realize we needed a pepewallet. Would you be able to send me some 1CRM4aJHQuBkidAnzLD7GWZLnbkPXtTUQC

sent, make sure to backup your 12 word passphrase

dont worry about the other pepes. since that address wasnt a counterparty address, they are now lost forever, which makes the pepes that much rarer!

Mad man

Can other internet subcultures and memes be integrated into this model?