RLM Thor: Ragnarok

/ourguys/ are back with another one.

ib4 pleb lebbit meteor

Pleb leddit memia
Kike cucklasa

RENT FREE

I prefer World Class Bullshitters, personally.

I like rlm.

Reich Bigcocklasa has his gargantuan veiny schlong buried deep inside your head right now. He is literally fucking your mind rent free. Pwned.

Nobody fucks my mind but me, motherfucker.
AND MEEEEEE

no matter who burns who with their ebin memes these guys will never be discussed here seriously again. Nu-Wars really did kill them on Holla Forums.

Do they like it or not?

Kike Cucklasa isn't living rent free in my head, he's locked up there and only I have the key. Try to get your precious bbc lickin' e-celeb out of there if you can. Oh wait, you can't.

Jay liked it.

Was there Trump jokes and/or interracial sex in it?

You dislike his content but still find time to rave about him in every thread. He is in your head rent free.

Bigcocklasa is in the head of everybody in this thread, it's only rent free if you dislike him and don't enjoy his content.

This is David Supernigger tier logic.

Mike was on fire in this review.

no they were both faggots. And as usual Mike says enough so he ca deny liking the movie while at the same time almost exclusively saying positive things he liked, he's a faggot

He's not wrong. People munching popcorn and being obnoxious and annoying in general is why I don't go to cinemas anymore. Fuck cinemas.
He straight up says its boring and generic, did you even watch the review?

Is this a flick I should watch if I want to see all norse gods taking bbc?

there's nothing wrong with eating at the fucking cinema you asshole. Fuck off and stay in your annoying arthouse cinemas, which I'll invade sneaking in my snacks anyway lol. fucking snobs.
the video was 30 minutes long, that's hardly all he said. It was more like

Can you imagine how many heads Hitler lives in rent free? What will he do with all that living space?

>(((Kike Cucklasa)))
Gee, I wonder if he loved this movie.

Mike thought it was boring and generic. Jay liked it. They both hoped it would be weirder and take more risks and are expecting 'marvel fatigue' to set in soon unless the formula is changed.

That's not the messed up part though, the messed up part is that Mike said cinemas should die out in favour of home rentals and that $50 is an acceptable price to rent a new release. Not to own, just to rent it.

I'd be cool with a world where movies can be rented right out the door, even if for an elevated price. Less time waiting for a decent rip.

RENT FREE

You're literally cuckime.

Of course, he wants his retarded fans to pay for RLM's overpriced shitty movies.

And none of his garbage flicks will ever hit the big screen anyway.

Can't upset their overlords at Disney

Reminder that the Reich allowed certain Jews to stay in Germany if they were married to a full blooded

user, I…

>(((Kike Cucklasa)))
>>>/cuck/
>>>/cuckold/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/black/
>>>/nigger/
>>>/israel/
>>>/judaism/
>>>/kike/
>>>/jew/
>>>/disney/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/leddit/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/autism/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/oven/
>>>/interracial/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/bernie2016/
>>>/hillary2016/
>>>/rlm/

Would pay to see a qt genderqueer romcom about two opposing RLM trolls finding love on an anonymous imageboard after accidentally doxing themselves.

Try to pitch that to Netflix fam, maybe you will earn tons of money with it and become the next source of contempt here on Holla Forums

Are you one of those faggots who likes things?

With "liking things" you mean munterposting and drumpfposting?