ITT: The last video game which actually managed to make you laugh out loud

ITT: The last video game which actually managed to make you laugh out loud.

Pic thoroughly unrelated.

I laugh at all the vidya I play. I'm like seananners.

Last one was megaman legends. It was fun.

I don't think a game has ever made me laugh out loud.

I mean I watched Face/Off yesterday and that made me laugh out loud but the most video games elicit is a chuckle or a smirk.

L.A. Noire
At one point you're talking to a Jewish murder suspect and your character actually says "you're going to the gas chamber".

Does the suspect at least say "Oy vey" or nervously rub his hands?

>>>Holla Forums

Go back to your containment board.

Close, he started bitching about antisemitism and calls the you a goy

Schlomo pls

this is a secret /his/ meme don't post while the mods are awake idiot

those cartoon nazis and super jews were so silly I laughed

there is only one secret /his/ meme, and it's called Will Cuppy.

At least until the Will Cuppy shill realized that the tremendously smug picture of him that was always posted actually portrayed an early 20th century comedian and actor, not Cuppy

Fair enough.

Last time I actually had a laugh at games was back with FarCry: Blood Dragon. The gameplay only was so-so, but the writing was so fucking cheesy you could not keep up a straight face. Eventually cracked up the near the end where the hero goes through some kind of portal and the following dialogue occurs:

Rex, be careful. Death lies behind that door

Which kind of death?

. . . . . . . the dangerous one

It's every 80's B-Action movie crammed into a single game.

Sending gooks to the stratosphere in Crysis 1.

I think John Travolta's still living face suspended in that tank of liquid was one of the funniest parts

Command and Conquer Generals, one of my GLA peasants got bombed by a plane and back-flipped over a nearby mountain range

So you're a faggot, then?

Is that the second or third case? Don't remember that.

Yo-kai Watch

Laugh from comedy or just some fun delightful thing that happened?

If you mean simply laughing due to something the creators made (cutscene, piece of writing, joke, picture in game etc.) then probably Undertale.

Otherwise I laugh out loud all the time when playing vidya.

What the fuck is a seananners? Some kind of reddit meme?

First and last for playing a single player game I can remember was Saints Row IV for the 50s bit at the start - that walk just cracked me up

Yakuza 5's absurdity.

I'm not sure why, but tranquilizing guards in MGS4, shooting their limbs, waking them up, and seeing them shuffle around is just really funny to me. I also know you can do that in MGS3, so I'll do that while I'm replaying it.

speaking of your pic related I actually would probably have to say Metal Gear Rising, started it the other day and could not get over the sequence where you parry the fuckhueg robot while rules of nature plays then slam it on the ground and cut it in half.

Other than that there were quite a few parts in tiddy ninjas that made me giggle like pic related

While not my last laugh, Custom Robo is definitely one of the best laughs.

He laughs at everything, but it's an honest laugh, not autistically exaggerated like killyourselfpie.

That game was pretty good and funny. It made me have sexual fantasies about being blade wolf.

I vaguely remember a Lego game making me laugh, but I'm not sure which one was it. Did a Lego game make me laugh?

Dark Messiah. I was having a lot of fun with the ice spell.

SAO HF no bully just because the translation is hilariously bad.

Adventures of Houri High. The description of the physics club is "They hated physics, so they studied it in an attempt to destroy it. Then they eventually became fans of it."

I'm not really sure why that one line made me laugh so hard.

ew, weebshit.

These games because of how bad they were

Gunpoint
I like the dialogue overall but I burst in laugh when I've unlocked the achievement for keep punching the face of a guard till his dead I didn't expect it to be there actually

I dunno, Pikmin 3? I mean little laughs, no guffawing or anything.

You need to stop

Replayed Final Fantasy Tactics. Made a dancer as fast as possible and once I bought nameless dance I knew I was going to have a great time.

I wish I had recorded it.

Overwatch The first few times playing Winston are hilarious.