Neogaf

Is intentionally hurting a patient like this a felony?

I am asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/UkrxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holla Forums doesn't exist to answer stupid questions

Judging from his avatar and the way he types, he has a very spiteful and feminine personality, no doubt he's a GRIDs homo.

Shouldn't having HIV disbar him from working blood-drives?

It'd be difficult to prove if intentional or just the person being incompetent.

God help me a neofag user actually made me laugh

Yes

Except that he fucking heavily suggested it was intentional right there.

Are you fucking joking? If a nurse fucks up drawing blood and takes a few pokes and the patient tries to sue it will go through with almost NO proof. Why do you think hospitals have such enormous legal fees?

even harder to prove that he isnt just a lying faggot

He's admitted it matey. The only issue is that there are no victims.

If you do find out his identity and he does work at such a place, getting him fired would be potentially easy though. Social media pressure, as SJWs always do.

I hope OP archived that shit.

Well that's even better. He's fucked if anyone even tries to pin something on him.

Rad tech here. This would be enough to get him fired if not sued. You could probably destroy his career to if you make enough noise.

So lets dox this fag.

this
somebody dig up post history maybe theres some breadcrumbs

QTDDTOT

No, fuck that. Dox thread. I want to get this fuck where he breathes.

OP you better have archived it. He deleted it.

www .neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=232659929#post232659929

Follow up posts quoting him contain the original material though, so its still easy to get him fired or suspended.

Fuck off Titanoboa

Take it to baph then.

Anybody with a NeoGAF account able to grab a shot + archive of his public profile. Just tried to register, but admin probably won't let since its an obvious spook account.

Here's at least an archive (since OP is a faggot as usual) with him admitting to posting it (it's edited now), and people quoting the original post.

archive.fo/UkrxA

Blacks killing other blacks in urban areas where blacks make up a majority of the population is due to hundreds of years of systemic racism perpetuated to keep minorities poor and uneducated, not because they are genetically predisposed to killing.
Hahaha look at these poor delusional retards

Did anyone make a thread for that?

no fuck off faggot

someone post some post history i'm not registering for this shit

Oh shit, I must be really dumb.
I never made the connection before.
This is the reason "there is no such thing as race"
They could not blame whitey for every other group's failures if genetics were considered.
"Race is a social construct" is a tool of white persecution.

>archive.fo/UkrxA

He's apparently located in Austin, Texas.

I can't believe that's an actual quote, it reads like a sarcastic Holla Forums post