Thoughts on strong women

One doesn't need to look very diligently to see the true sentiments that our bourgeois-controlled society has towards women that don't fit into their artificial molds. Due to the obsession with appeals to "muh nature", the bourgeois abhors the concept of a truly strong, independent women. It has already been demonstrated that women have the ability to be financially independent, but one stronghold that they have over the minds of women is that they are weak, defenseless, helpless beings that are at the mercy of men's lusts. This is done to destroy the self-confidence of women; this makes them more susceptible to turn into submissive, no-willed housewives, or a paranoid, man-hating cunt that thinks every man is a rape-apologist. If that's what a woman desires to become, more power to them. But this is an important point for me because women in fact are a huge part of the working class, and we need a strong working class, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Once a women is capable of gaining vast amounts of strength (relative to her gender, of course; I'm not naive enough to believe that women are equally strong as men as a whole), this opens up her opportunities drastically. They would no longer be confined to beauty, teaching, stripping, nursing, etc. Many women lack the resources and opportunities to obtain office jobs, so the next best thing for them is to obtain a physically demanding job. This also lowers their chances of becoming victims of rape and domestic violence. There's nothing wrong with finding muscular women aesthetically revolting, but I suspect that much of the hate is derived from the fact that these women had the audacity to step outside of there "gender roles." They said. "Woman, how dare you change your body to look like a male!" In reality, they are scared that they have no control over the woman's mind and body. The slimebag probably knows that he can't abuse this woman like the average women; he knows that she'll kick his bourgeois ass if he tried to lay a hand on her.

Just look at the picture of the US women's gymnastic team. They aren't even that muscular, but they received a huge amount of hate based on their appearance. These women are some of the top athletes in the world, and all these fuckers can talk about is how gross they look. Grow up, stupid, women-hating cunt.

Whether you personally find muscular women to be revolting is besides the point: these women should be applauded for taking the typical "muh nature" sentiment and shoved it up the bourgeois rulers asshole. They are a testament that women don't exist to please and serve men; they exist to be the person they want to be. They are a hugely valuable asset to the working class.

Just my 0.02¢

Other urls found in this thread:

med-health.net/Benefits-Of-Muscular-Strength.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mkdG2nI4Jpw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who gives a shit

Cool your jets bucko.

Literally no one cares what you masturbate to.

Perhaps one fine day Holla Forumsyps will realize that sexual preferences have literally less than nothing to do with the validity or tendency towards specific political positions.

I like /fit/ girls, but some of that shit is too much. Once you start looking like a man, shit gets mad gay.

They're really not that strong anyway. My first trainer was a woman, and I was out-lifting her just a few months in. She was very happy to see that. She was gay, though, so I never got it on with her. ;_;

Are you retarded? It's not gay if it's a woman.

Are you the guy I was talking to in the other thread?

Get with the times, fam.
Now it's all determined by the "visual". If it looks like a man then it's gay even if it's a woman and if it looks like a woman then it's not gay even if it's a man.
Got it?

Nope. I was being serious

How would that justify a fetish, just out of curiosity? What would I gain if I wasn't serious?

You're literally saying anyone that doesn't support your fetish hates women and is contributing to their rape and exploitation.

I know. Especially when no one knows about it. The fact is that strong women are getting shit because they don't fit an artificial mold. You, I, and the rest of Holla Forums would both agree that women would benefit from gaining above average strength.

That's a strange interpretation of my post. To be honest, some of these women bodybuilders become way too muscular for my taste. But I would never give them shit about it, like many people like to do. My post was about women having the freedom to gain as much strength as they please, but you spun that to "your post is about muh dick!" Plus, I said that a stronger women would be less likely to be a victim of rape or domestic violence if she gained strength; women should have that option, instead of getting shit about it. But whatever; you can think what you want.

Ya but some of them can reach ridiculous sizes. They would be able to take out a relatively weak or moderately strong man, but not their male counterparts. I just think that women should be encouraged to gain as much strength as they like, and not be shamed about it.

But you hinged the matter on a personal sentiment. Like I said before, some of these body builders gross me out, but it's not my right to tell women how much they should train their bodies. There's a world of difference between not liking the aesthetics of a muscular women, and actively shaming women about it.

And I just have to wonder: what would I possibly gain from getting a "fetish" approved by an anonymous, political imageboard? If anything else, it would make more sense to do that on /s/. If you disagree with my post, that's fine, but I have no desire to justify any fetish.

Right? He's completely fixated on physical strength and misses his own point, that's it's impossible without a strong mind. That is something no one can give somebody nor can it be taken away. Pretty funny though, using this much autism to veil trolling isn'teasy

no.

A strong body is a great complement to a strong mind. What good is a strong mind if you can't fight off predators and abusers? Sure, they would be able to overcome such hardships if they don't get killed, but it would be preferable to prevent those situations from happening in the first place.

How?

Lmao this thread is funny. A bullet goes through the skull of a roid rager just as easy as a skinny cuteboy you know. Maybe if we were in Conan the Barbarian there would be some class solidarity in getting a gross bodybuilder body (and not even being healthy).

While we're on the topic of bizarre fetishes and muscular women, what does leftypol think of FMG? Pretty rare one, as far as I know.

Why the hell did you bother even posting that user? Christ almighty.

Please try to look at the big picture. A strong woman is much safer than the average woman.

True, but aren't you worried about escalating the arms race? If women get bigger muscles, rapists will have to 'roid out to compete, and then we'll all be forced to devote our budget to protein powder and gym memberships.

I don't like vain people. Male or female.

Rapists are fucking pussies. They abuse women because they have an inferiority complex. They'll probably rely exclusively on date rape techniques.

I think you missed the glib tone of my post.

I don't consider gaining strength to be a vain thing. Don't you want the working class to be strong, user?

a lot of women getting treated like men in the court system despite not having the same attributes that would cause them to be successful in a fight. i'm pretty sure the way it works these days is if you so much as engage you get charged with assault. p fucked up as cops won't intervene without "evidence" and generally abusers won't fuck off on their own.

for fit women it probably just counts against them, although i guess they're less likely to actually get killed.

you're so much cleverer than the rest of us. i really enjoy your contributions here; you really add to the morale & overall quality of the board.

Well, most people I know who work out do it out of vanity. Physical strenght is pretty useless today.
I'd rather the working class read theory, agitate, practice shooting, learning a trade etc.

Thanks friend, that really makes me feel welcome. :)

Really good post OP, I think it's incredibly important for women to push themselves to the max physically as well as intellectually! And, yeah, big asset to the working class! Btw do you guys ever compare working class women to men; chicks who never did a proper PE class because it wasn't "ladylike" and have all withered up as a result. Meanwhile the men are strong, filled-out & firm, especially those in the construction trades. Pic related.

The working class can do all of those things while still gaining strength. Hell, I have an office job, and I still devote time to weight-lifting. It's not that time consuming, imo. I'm not asking the working class to be Olympic lifters.

You really believe that? med-health.net/Benefits-Of-Muscular-Strength.html

The OP talked about strength opening pathways for people. Being strong could give you more job options, or allow you to take part in more enjoyable activities.

Also, it really isn't that funny to shit up the board with "lol much dick, strong girls are gay". Making everything to do with women into a joke about sexuality is pretty pathetic.

My problem with his whole "empowering women" is that it essencially just seeks turn women into men. This thread is proof of that mentality, that the ultimate way for a woman to liberate herself is to fit as hard into the masculine stereotype as possible.
Manly men are spooked retards. Manly women are spooked retards.

So you'd fuck Buck Angel?

You still have to look like a woman. I'm not talking really ripped chicks. Like the ones in the OP are not that big, really. I'm talking about chicks that start to do steroids and grow dick-like clits.

True, I liked the part where comodity fetishism has made most manual labor or any sort of strenuous activity nearly obsolete for us city-dwelling office drones . Can't wait for cheap, exoskeletons that allow us to pick up over 5 kilograms of stuff!

That sounds like an anti-woman statement to me. So strength is a trait that should be exclusive to men? Why is that? Both sexes are able to gain strength to degrees therein, so how am I trying to turn women into men?

hahahaha awesome post. I can't believe how sedentary people are becoming nowadays.

i think when we finally admit to ourselves that the gender gap (and job gender ratio) are a result of systematically undervaluing women's work we may actually get somewhere on this issue.

that said there was a reason the feminist revolution came about and this was because there were problems with the old order of things.

to a large extent the performance of femininity is the assumation of the submissive role. pic related is another one.

Women really don't really benefit from strength training to professional levels without being athletes. Strength for the sake of strength makes no sense unless you're trying to be sexually attractive.

A gun makes much more sense than hitting the gym in hopes that you get someone semi-equal in size to attack you instead of someone much larger.

On average, men are 2x as strong as women. The ultimate equalizer is the gun, not the barbell.

And there is nothing bad about that. I'm a man that hits the gym, and I still carry a gun, because I know that strength isn't going to save me against a knife or a bigger assailant or multiple assailants. Muscles are ultimately just good for looking good and doing sports.

GET OUT BOURGIE SCUM REEEEEEEE

No, the way would be for a woman to be whatever she wanted. You're trying to make out that the only option is strength, but in reality there are plenty of options.

The fact that the option of strength is often shut to women is why we are talking about it, but you shouldn't get centred on it being all there is.

You don't find you need to walk/run anywhere, or lift anything ever, throughout your life?

Why do you work out?

ID FUCK HER

Where did I imply this?

I'm not saying "don't be in shape", I'm saying bodybuilding is retarded waste of time. If you can carry your backpack and your rifle you're not going to need to be able to bench 400 pounds.
Furthermore, muscular people require more food. Probably more than their big muscles bring in.

I really don't give a shit what your hobbies are, but OP is trying to incoorporate fitness fetishism in class warfare.

You're right. OP is also saying women shoud take manly (read: normal) jobs.
Cultural capitalism at its best.
Women can be workers too guys! Being a proletarian is great! Jobs for everyone!

I do, but you don't really need to squat or deadlift as heavy as I do for that. A bit of running and some body-weight workouts will be just fine for that.

I work out just because I feel good and I like being admired by women. I'm older, so I have to have something like that. I'm also an old soldier, so I find it pleasurable to keep up with old habits. I'm much bigger now that I'm out, though.

Thanks, user. I really gave that post thought. I don't mind people disagreeing with me, but it's another thing entirely to just turned my op into "hurr muh dick crypto-faggot lol." I expected that bullshit from Holla Forums, but not /leftpol/; I'm more disappointed than anything else. then again, I'm new to Holla Forums, so maybe my expectations for civil discourse was too high.

When you said that I was trying to turn women into men. That's the way I saw it. If that wasn't yer intent, please feel free to correct me.

I guess the rest of my post goes into that.

Huh???

This is sll very nice but I have to confess something.

I truly dont care about women's liberation at all. I seriously prefer it if women didn't got involved in political stuff whatsoever, although I don't actually object to any female doing it out of their own volition or anything, I don't have a problem with collaborating with or under a female in any revolutionary activity, but I just feel like it's unnecessary.

Why do you want women to work?
Why are you this cruel?

No, the OP is saying the option should be open to them if they want it, and it should be a normal thing to do if they choose that. Stop being purposely ignorant of what is written in front of you.

Things used to be a whole lot better, but I guess they are still OK.

Some women like to work. I'm genuinely confused.

Okay sorry, I am shitposting at this point.

My point mostly is; bodybuilding is pointless and this thread has nothing to do with leftism.

I suspect many strong butch lesbians already work at manly jobs.

Who cares?
this thread is garbage
kys

Obviously you, since you bothered to comment.

Hilarious. Thanks for ruining the board just a little bit more.

So is climbing mount fucking everest, yet people have died climbing it because it was there and it was cool.

I thought the whole idea of post-capitalist society was so that people could devote more of their time into pursuing things that make them feel realized without having to slave away for it… Many people feel good picking up heavy shit and putting it back down and then admiring the results in the mirror.

Im not trying to assume anything, but you come off as a jealous scrawny guy who is fox-and-grapes about people with visible musculature.

Nobody is saying it isn't cool. But it doesn't mean we need to push anybody to do that. Let them do it if they want, but we don't have to encourage people to do it. That's the whole point of communism.

I give as little a shit about people climbing as I do about people body building.
I don't see why we need a thread about either.

Sure.

I'm currently in decent shape, and once was in really good shape. I'm not jealous, not scrawny. I'm annoyed that this shit thread exists to justify OP's fetishes.

What about an ambush? If a woman is to oweak to fight the man off of her, that gun isn't going to do jack shit. Let's not forget the situations where women are raped by their boyfriends; they aren't going to be able to reach their guns because their guard was down in the first place.

You see, I'm trying to open up opportunities for women, while you simply want to limit women to firearms. But at least yer not as bad as the "teach men not to rape" retards, I hope. Granted, we should teach boys to respect a woman's space and feelings, but yer not going to stop a sociopathic rapist cunt with a fucking lecture on rape culture.

You keep using that word, when that's not the focal point at all. Body building is about strength and appearance. I simply posted these women to enhance the perception of strength. But a women can be just as strong without having nearly as much definition as the pics in my op. Quit making this about body building.

Wait are you saying that women shouldn't face the same consequence for the same crimes they commit as men do? Fuck you asshole. This thread is garbage. This board has gone to complete shit. How can anyone take the nonsense in the OP seriously is beyond me.

This will most likely be the case even if she works out. A planned ambush is almost impossible to overcome even for trained fighters. Sometimes you lose.

Why would you take your gun off? In a free society, we would each be able to carry a weapon. I always carry, and when I can't, I carry a knife. It's bare-minimum, and I'm not a small guy. Shit can get real in all sorts of ways, even with weaker people. And yes, I do expect women who get the drop on me to kill me if they want to. The advantage always goes to the first mover.

I don't want to limit them. I just think you've placed an undue emphasis on bodybuilding that doesn't actually translate to better chances for self-defense.

Men know not to rape. Rapists choose to rape because they are dicks.

Exactly. Women should be taught strategies to limit their interaction with these animals. Of course, some people think that's victim blaming. I tell my wife to carry a gun. It's harder for women, that's why I think there should be more leniency on open carry. Although, she does wear a lot of dresses and things conceal very well in those.

DEX is more important than STR when it comes to initiative rolls.

i like women with a bit of muscle especially strongfats with muscles hiding under soft plump thighs and bellies

They stink of steroid and hormone abuse. Next.

What the fuck

Never said that dex wasn't important.

I just said it; their guard was down. One good example is when she's either naked, or in casual clothes. You should know how turbulent women desires are. One minute, they want the dick, next, they change their minds. Besides, who wants to carry a weapon everywhere they go?

There's that word again. See this

Depends on how you define "planned ambush." If it's with a weapon, I suppose. But a simple tackle is easy to overcome; yer average rapist isn't that sophisticated.

Even if that's what he was saying, that has no bearing on my thread. If you hate my thread so much, you can take yer negativity somewhere else. I personally want women to be stronger so we can grow our working class. You obviously don't, and that's fine with me.

FUCKING YEA NIGGER

At least muscle growth is much healthier than fat inflation.

You need to have your T levels tested bro. Roided out women are disgusting to health men.

Capitalism has done more for the strong woman than any other ideology, which is why it is wrong. Just look at the horrible effects it has inflicted on society since the capitalists have freed the women to independence. The capitalists use it to depress wages and flood the market with labour. The women are always the least likely to seize the means of production and they know this. The capitalists can even pay women less than the men! Women don't need to be strong, they must tend to the needs of proletariat. If a woman is strong, then Stalin will show her the gulag.

Same thing everytime. "Feminism" means keeping gender intact while destroying it totally at the same time. A stupid, obvious contradiction and fundamentally the reason feminism is a schizophrenic, undefinable ideology.

How does that destroy gender?

Indeed.

Strong women are a myth, the strongest ate bare any strong than an average male, and with semi serious work they can easily past them. At best an above average women will be stronger than a bellow average man, if he never works out.

Strong girls belong in Hollywood and the cancer know as anime. Real women should stop trying to he strong and go back to thier role.

Is that some kind of joke? Capitalism in and of itself ruined the nation.

And I denied this where? Of course a very strong man will be much stronger than a very strong women, but I was talking about the average male.

You greatly underestimate a women's ability to gain strength. A female powerlifter is much stronger than the average male.
youtube.com/watch?v=mkdG2nI4Jpw

I didn't know being a leftism also equated to being a woman hateric cunt.

Honestly I expected a lot of the replies here to be fucking Holla Forums-tier awful, but I'm pleasantly surprised there are only a few "hurr liberation was a mistake" and the mandatory Stalinist/Nazbol being a shithead.

Oh yeah, my contribution to the thread:

I support women getting stronger and joining more of the workforce 110% fam. The trad-fags will bitch about them "becoming" like men, but if more and more women do this and have children they'll pass on such ambitions.

Full steam ahead on the promotion of strong tomboys my dudes.

Hail brother. It's disheartening to see so many woman haters in my thread. Women have made numerous contributions to society; they deserve our respect, and should not be limited to being stay-at-home incubators.

not my comrade

This is literally the worst fetish.

Nothing wrong with dissension, but can you guys quit this "muh fetish" shit? My point is simple: stronger women === more opportunities to grow the working class.

Yes everyone should lift weights for the health and longevity benefits. This is a pretty minor point though.