Leftover Ideology / Spooks

Anyone have ideology or spooks in their head that just won't go away?

For me, I'm completely against racial ideology and racism, and I don't have any problem with black people or any other color or race. I get along fine with black people all the time. But whenever I have a bad experience with someone who is black, I just get a voice inside my head going "fucking nigger, fuck that nigger, I hate niggers." I sometimes worry I might say something out loud in the wrong social context. I guess this is what I get for browsing Holla Forums for two or three years.

how about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzycqpRZ7cY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ex Holla Forumsyp in de-spook process here, trans people are fucking disgusting to me and i don't feel gay people should adopt.

Also gender theory makes me angry, i don't have any non spooky argument against it, i just close my mind.

I get that too sometimes OP. I think it's Pavlovian or something, not conscious.

Remember that you don't have to like people to get along with them.

at least you're honest, most here hide behind 'it's le idpol', the same applies to feminism and anti-racism

whoa, a white person is racist?? how shocking!!

youtube.com/watch?v=qzycqpRZ7cY

I have a serious problem with several branches of radical feminism and critical race theory in that they strike me as reactionary liberalism. When people argue that laws and institutions of property should be gradually changed through piecemeal changes in law and policy that gradually restructure things as to make women/Blacks/First Nations/etc. more equal.

This is absolute cockamamie liberal bullshit, and only serves to offer capitalism a desculpa by framing the problem as being one of the state favouring whites or men or any other particular group, and not capitalism itself. They point to structural inequalities, but not the fundamental institutions that allow these inequalities to be expressed materially.

No, I think it is in fact our duty as feminists and as anti-racists to stand against these people because they promote solutions that do not work, that work not only against our interest but theirs at well. To be anti-racist or to be feminist is to be anti-capitalist. There can be no compromise on this, and anyone who claims to be such without addressing the material basis needs to be called out as often and as loudly as possible.

Do you even know any trans or gay people? It's easy to be hateful and disgusting when all you've been exposed to are disgusting stereotypes. Exposure is the best cure for intolerance.

CRT in general is retarded. It's literally an excuse to badger people into submission to win arguments, not any sort of philosophical framework.

Eventually it will go away. Those are major dumb spooks. Do what you like with your life you're physically free to do it but keep in mind that others are as well.

I want to fuck trannies but I think they're the most disgusting thing in the world lol.

what does that say about you then?

That he's a self-hating homosexual.

Fuckkkkkk are you me?

I think it's because subconvousiously I see whites as the "default" and everyone else as outsiders

I, for instance, have a very poor opinion of efemminate homos due to having worked with several and also due to the fact i deal with many on a regular basis as well. I still have nothing but civil and respectful interactions with them, i dont need to like anyone just to give them the decency of humane courtesy and i honestly think that this is how most people who aren't complete assholes operate.

I think a lot of hatred is directed towards the lgbt people because the constant "tolerance" discourse. There is a narrative failure in their comunity to humanize themselves, because they posture about like special, holier-than-thou little victims who are also brave and deserve awards for sodomy and extravagant hair dyes.

Maybe that's just me, but I am incredibly hostile to people who play victim (regardless if they've been victimized or not), just like Im hostile to anyone demanding special status or special rights from me without earning that appreciation first. Whatever your suffering or your plight is, i honestly don't care nor have the obligation to care.

People of all stripes can be cunts. Playing the victim card is a cunty thing to do. It's ok to dislike someone for being a cunt, but not for acting out or behaving in a way that doesn't affect anyone in any way except by creating feelings of discomfort in the underexposed.

Internalized misplaced aggression. Feels good, doesn't it?

Case in point. I'm extremely confident that this user doesn't have a precise definition of capitalism, as merely a strawman that deserves a good whipping for any capricious reason.

imo it's more just that I'm always thinking of insults for people in my head if they bother me, and nigger is the first thing that pops in my head if it's a black person.

usually it's something small, like if they cut me off in traffic.

Communism is a spook.

I have nothing personal against trannies.
I don't want to kill or harm them.
I just see them as unfortunately suffering from a neurological disorder, or gender dysphoria. They should get the medical treatment they need. Now, I hate it when liberals and leftists promote being transgender as if it's a fucking fad or something we should all aspire to.

I hate BLM for dismissing the concerns of other ethnic groups. I find it amusing how for decades blacks fought against segregation, yet BLM and university groups want "black only" groups, basically just a PC form of segregation.
I don't care for islam, yet I won't attack or harm muslims. In fact a good friend of mine is an Egyptian muslim.

There's actually a good physiological explanation for this which has to do with how language and specifically obscenity works within a neurological context. There's a book that goes into this called Holy Shit: A Brief History of Swearing, but obscenity of this sort is generally unconscious and doesn't reflect any real intent on the speaker or thinker's part so much as it's something they know it's wrong which is precisely why it manifests like that.

The original comic in the OP is amusing to me because even "Dr Seuss", a guy who's great at conveying ideas visually and unconventionally, still draws a fucking LABEL ON A BUG and calls it the RACIAL PREJUDICE BUG.

Something about political cartooning turns people into retards.

I think it's anxiety that the message won't be understood. Which, to be fair, is pretty true. The less obvious something is, the fewer people will get it. It's tautological. And if you're doing political cartoons the point is to get a message across more than to be artistic. Subtlety is downright counterproductive.

I really really hate Italians for no reason.

I don't think I have any spooks left. Prove me wrong; I want as few spooks as possible.

The white working class in America is possibly the biggest villains to all workers outside of the capitalist class.

I don't know if that counts. I think it does because I am somewhat acknowledging how we as a society in general define who is white and who is not.

Yes but how we define whiteness shapes people's material conditions. If a person is seen as white vs. black they will see different results. White people are "privileged" (although that's the wrong way to look at it) vs. black people, and middle class Americans (who are mostly white) are largely insulated from the serious negative consequences of capitalism. That's pretty much the point of the middle class. Race plays into it, but it's not the only factor. There is a certain compartmentalization of different perceived races via culture, though, and white middle class American culture is pretty vapid and disgusting when contrasted with the abject poverty lurking just outside their bubble.

Well yeah I do that all the time. Hell sometimes I go so nutty over Indians its embarrassing.

But you've already recognised that its not logical, not based in reality and doesn't help you in anyway. So you aren't really spooked. The next step is to just let it go so to speak and practice mindfulness so it doesn't bother you as much.

You mean these kind of Indians or the poo-in-loo kind? Cause if it's the former, the spook of me hating these guys just flares up badly for me every now and then. Literally no explanation why, it's weird.

Oh and also general racism and a self-hating faggot because the fun stuff spook.

Irrational anti-capitalism is a spook.

I really want my spooks back guys. Life is too painful without them.

All that shit is stories twisted up by people who wanted there to be a good guy and a bad guy. Like your video points out, everybody was shitty to each other. People who paint history like the indians wuz good boiz who din du nuffin are morons just like people who paint history like the indians were savages and the europeans were bringing them civilization.

hello /liberty/

I'm kinda new so I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to when you say Ideology or Spooks. Like I have a vague idea but I don't have any way of determining what is what in any concrete way. I tried doing some research, but a lot of it was in language that was way over my head. What exactly are you referring to if you don't mind my asking?

Which spooks?

Dr Seuss did some other things with his political cartoons lol

Ideology: personal views that aren't shaped by rational observation or theory, but are held innately.

Spooks: ideological constructs that specifically rule you.

It's not really a spook anymore if you aknowledge it as such.

Well when i meet a large person i dislike, i think "fat ass", when it's a redhead "fucking ginger" and so on. It seems pretty logical for me that the easier insult is physical description+ negative connotation. But i'm no neurologist so i don't know how it works.

A spook is a fixed idea, it's like being possessed by a spirit (hence the term), a literal tought.

Fucking tumblrinas. Learn2solidarity.

I believe in Nationalism, Pride in ones race and anti-immigration/non-white.

Can someone tell me why this is wrong please?

Are you what one guy who made a thread about justifying trail of tears?

What does this mean?

Not exactly a spook, but I wish I could be more detached from the whole gender/feminism/MRA debate. I would like to have an aloof attitude to it, but I keep getting agitated about all the stupidity within it.

because those are all shame palliatives for the unaccomplished

It's two edged. Exposure to actual individuals will indeed prevent you from dehumanizing them since you can't reduce them to their stereotypes. But it can also confirm a conclusion you came to coldly. For example my job led me to travel all over Arabic countries. I had to learn the language and deal directly with people. From that i gained a nuanced understanding of what they are, far from the towelhead stereotype. I'm also more convinced than ever that Islam has no place in Western countries or preferably the world and should be thoroughly extirpated.