Is this /kino/?

is this /kino/?

Not cinema so no.

This is faking gay why are there dancing sperms in the back ground? Anime cannot be kino because of a lack of cinematography.

anime airs on television, therefore it belongs on Holla Forums

This video is the japanese equivalent of LOOK AT ME I KNOW LE MEMES HAHAHA I AM AN EPIC MEMER ROW ROW FIGHT THE BOAT HELLO IS THIS DOG?

We need tard wranglers in here

If I was a mod this thread would be gone

It's a good thing you aren't one.

lmao fucking owned

Why is that a good thing?

And on other boards you'd be banned for even saying that. We got a good thing going here for the time being. They post cuckime, they get told to fuck off without mod intervention and they can't do their little consensus cracking jew smokescreen games here like they do elsewhere.
We're winning.

I don't go to other boards because they don't matter.

who's we?

we

we we

we who?

oui

True, Holla Forums best board.

STOP PULLIN ON YOUR WEE WEE, BOY

what is everyones favorite anime itt?

Sword Art Online is my favorite. Sword Art Online put anime on the map. Prove me wrong? Oh that's right you can't because I'm not. SAO invented the trapped in the MMO genre. It made anime great again after we were stuck in the dark ages with shit like Steins;Gate, FMA:B, Fate/Zero, and other shit anime. Sword Art Online is and will always be a 10/10. Asuna and Sinon I

Dbz

sub or dub?

I only watch the Arabic dub.

is it any good? ive only watched the english dub

boku no pico

Yes, it's the best version.

the people from /a/ are genuinely the most uninteresting boring faggots on this board, worst attempts at being funny in a long while

hmm… ill have to check it out. have you seen the arabic dub of xavier renegade angel?

they also fap to fully clothed cartoon girls with young boy physique. wonder if there's any millie crossposting going on there. don't they realize she's the genetic clone of Carrie (((Fisher))) yet?

doesn't change the fact you use /a/ dumbass. I like anime. Certain animes and behaviours from people who post anime is blatantly /a/ faggotry though.

WEBM

hmm… sounds like someone is projecting

No, but I plan to. I hear Xavier's Arabic voice manages to surpass his English one.

Weebcucks will take over this board if they're not stopped. Right here in this thread, right now BO. Time to put an end to them.
jk anikino belongs on Holla Forums :p

give it a watch, friend.

lol nobody thinks this will happen.
This only has a chance of happening if the mods are on board with granting hugbox status to them.

yeah you're just the kind to use /a/ lol so what age were you diagnosed at?

lol

What a dork

sent again ;)

I'm sorry I called you autistic tbh user. Fuck when I think about the abuse autistic people get online alone it makes me really sad. Seriously I hope it didn't hurt you user, from the bottom of my heart I want to take it back.

It's okay user let's hug.

Kino isn't cinematic.