Best grindy games

What game does Holla Forums think is the best grindy game?

Other urls found in this thread:

arks-layer.com/signup.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

define grindy game
startropics was pretty good despite the mandatory grinding

Games were it takes a long time level up and get good loot. Like Tree of Savior, or black desert Online. I would love to play Tree of Savior, but it's closed down for new players atm.

Pokémon Crystal.

no

what the fuck are you on about?

the closest thing to grinding, indeed the only thing that could be remotely considered grinding in the whole game is entering and exiting the dungeon in the second ruins area in chapter 6 to collect the big heart which mysteriously respawns because of a glitched flag check

If you don't mind losing progress due to perma death:
Shiren the wanderer if you want to complete the post game content
ADOM if you are going for the Ultra Ending

If you want plain old grinding:
Star ocean 1 and 2 have a skill system and crafting system that requires a certain degree of autism.
Blood of Bahamut for DS is one of the more action Rpgs for the system with you having four different characters to level and different equipment for every one of them

Monster Hunter

Disgaea series.
The only series where you can optimize the grind so fucking hard that if you play your cards right you can get from level 1 to 9999 by clearing a single stage.

Some I can think of:

BDO actually was good. Definitely in MMO category but it was actually fun to fight large groups of monsters with my Valkyrie.

Not fan but MonHun is more or less go there kill that entirely, so one giant grind and it is fun from what I played of it. Rest of anons actually love it so I am placing it here solely on that, I only finished the first page of quests or whatever it is called.

Path of Exile just because not qualifying diablo clone would be heresy and PoE seems to be the best.

Phantasy star online 2. they give youy decent missions to go along with the grind and they reward you handsomely. as of late sega has been extremely generous with giving out free boost items and shit.

is the gameplay fun?

extremely. but it can get tiring after a while due to the slight repetitiveness, so its good to have multiple characters going at different classes.also you NEED to at least do a fuckton of research on the game or have a buddy help you out. if you dont have either of these things going you're as good as fucked

Shit, I've been wanting to play it.

I have over 300+ hours into it so far. Running 3 different classes. lost my last account that had two others. fug.

Dang…I've heard you need to complete a jap captcha to play, how hard is that shit?
Any guide?

hold on fam i'll send you the proper links to get you started. the captcha boss is the only hard part of the process. and i guess remembering to put a good password/username combination if youre autistic

Monster Hunter is the best grind game because the grinding is actually fun and not mindless button pressing.

just follow the instructions starting with the english installer and then the signup process.
arks-layer.com/signup.php

cookie clicker
It does one thing, and it does it well

Thanks lad, which server should I go into once I'm in and who should I add for the fullch memeguild?

I can say the same thing about the other two.
BDO actually makes it so you can easily die from mobs so positioning and distance is key.
PoE have skill forest.

This post have too much truth for me to be comfortable with it.
But Cookie Clicker is actually one of worse games because it is designed for you to shill and pay for buff letting you beat the stage.
Puzzle&Dragons would be better I guess or even sudoku.

go with ship 2.
dunno if there is a memeguild joking or not. most factions i eventually joined died out.

Welp, just after I beat captcha boss I got an error message
お客様の環境からはご利用できません。
seems like I need a jap proxy too.

Keep in mind there isn't too much grind on ToS at the start, since its your typical railroad themepark MMORPG.
It seems to get harder to level up after 150 because you get very little experience from the quests though and killing higher level mobs doesn't work because there is an experience penality for doing that, in order to force you to do the quests.

Can't you use DNSCrypt to fix that then?

Strategies for grinding smart are definitely an intentional part of the overall gameplay in all those games. And Phantom Brave too.

Diablo 3