Stefan Molyjew and Kike Cernovich namedrop Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

They talk about The Gulag Archipelago, not Two Hundred Years Together.
Think about this for a moment: high school kiddos are forced to read Crime and Punishment, and then some of them are like "this wasn't totally shit, let's see what else this faggot wrote" and they read The Idiot or The Brothers Karamazov.
Same story here, some kid will find >>>/200/ mentioned somewhere and it will spread from there. How's that translation coming along?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4024048/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12081082/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3447048/
nmmu.ac.za/cyberhunts/bloom.htm
thenewamerican.com/culture/family/item/548-new-study-finds-spanking-is-good-for-kids
time.com/3387226/spanking-can-be-an-appropriate-form-of-child-discipline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like the guy on many of his points and I'd even support any newfag to check out his content, but he needs to fix a few of his views. I get no one is perfect, but these two are huge red flags.

I went straight to the comments, a bunch are obviously deleted (wonder (((why))) could that happen), but this survived:

I like his recent "your job is to get married and have babies!" video

kys. all the old white men in stem are still alive doing shit and the law system is pozzed garbage. fucking jew.

for specifics, he is telling it to a woman to seek a husbando because thats all she really is good for after failing to find an uplifting career, accumulating debts, and how kids make womans happier, in general.

Last time I checked a month ago it had many,what happened.

I like how Stef pretty blatantly calls out Nazism as being the obvious and justifiable reaction of the German people in response to communism and Cernovich gets a little nervous and dodges

Then don't get any degree at all and be just another failed high-school dropout.

It's one thing to tell normies to not take gender studies/human degrees because they're obviously utter garbage. It's another to tell everyone you shouldn't study engineering/chemistry because everything sucks so you shouldn't even try anything at all.

t. BA bachelor. Suck a bag of dicks.

nice lie by omission there chap, he is against college in its current form since its basically brainwashing people at this point, borderline a liability to employers, that beside harcore science fields still needed, all the social degrees are worthless at best, harmful at worst. That college should they go back to their roots of teaching and confronting people with diverse opinions may the best arguers wins along with actual life skills THEN college would make sense. Atm college is just a money pump that ensure you are indebted for decades

I tend to agree with molymeme with no spank. There are other ways to discipline your child.

You realize there are hundreds of colleges in the country, right? And you do realize there are varying degrees of pozzing in each individual course, let alone the colleges themselves.

A college that teaches how to argue and confront and doesn't teach you how to build, construct or create new things is just as useless as one that does the inverse. College debt is a huge thing, though. He has a point in that the system is complete garbage as it is, but the solution of not taking degrees at all will just mean less qualified workforce in an already highly competitive market.

But then again, this is a NatSoc board where every variation of capitalism translates into jews jewing. So it's a circular problem where no one will find a true solution until everything gets nuked and rebuilt from scratch.

Realistically only 10-15% of the white population can get a useful degree and large part of useful degrees are largely unnecessary (computer sciences courses are one example), sure you and I may be genetically gifted and capable but the majority are not capable of engineering or some other useful degree and shouldn't be wasting their time training for a job they'll never have when they could be getting real world experience at a decent career.

This completely debunks any sort of useful points you might bring into any discussion because of how retarded this is.

Even simple HTML/PHP coding is still highly requested by a huge variety of companies, because everyone is waking up to the fact that poo-in-the-loo, chinks and pacos are very unreliable and an expensive cheap option of labor.

You must not have watched that video. The point of it was to dissuade people from pursuing libcuck shit like art degrees or anything starting with or rhyming with "psych" or "social".

I disagree with him there, spanking is physical pain, no better or worse than psychological one, its all a matter of degree, and understanding.
If you are to use spanking, it has not only to be used as seldomly as possible, in out of control situations, with forewarning that you will use it, and once the situation is resolved a sit down explaining why you did it, and warning them what situations would force you to use it again.

seriously, a lil spanking is way less worse that for example locking your child in its room with a sense of abandonment.

insofar I only ever had to spank my kid twice in their whole life, not only is she a sunshine of smiles, hugs, sharing with friends, curious and uplifting, but also praise from other parents over how well behaved, eager to help with chores, and overall obedience most of the time

What did moly do that made Holla Forums suddenly call him a jew? Last i recall he called out a kike on isreal and i see all this character assassination all of a sudden.

Oy vey.

Then he should name his fucking video "Don't pursue social degrees in college", or some bullshit like that.

This 100%. Spanking is an extreme measure too overused by niggers and too underused by whites. Both leave psychological scars but when used correctly breed discipline and correct behaviour problems in spoiled kids.

I made this.

I have one of those STEM degrees, and nobody cared ever.

t. BS bachelor

He calls out the jews a lot. It's just quite fun to poke at the molyfans just as much as the TRS fags. As I said before, much of his content is very good, it's just personal nitpickings and the understanding that you won't find a perfect public persona anywhere you go (with the exception of Trump).

I took a few courses, waste of time, you can learn it all from home

kys

I don't expect everyone outside of Holla Forums to go full 1488.
In the end of the day i see someone luke warm right wing who has a large following base and i suspect that its (((too many followers for comfort))) thus the shilling.

A degree is highly important for your career, but by itself it doesn't automatically give you jobs. No one is hiring you if all you ever did is go from high school to university without ever enrolling in an intern program, for instance. Getting out of university with zero work experience is very bad for your CV.

Point is; college is a source of information, and if priced correctly and also accessed correctly, will improve, not decrease, your usefulness to a company which would hire you, or even give you the background required to start your own company.

If you took courses, that's perfectly fine.

Indoctrination requires the subject to be willing to listen and believe. Do a cost-accessment of the college in question; if filled with it, do like . If not, do the degree which is involved with STEM, because those are the most useful and tend to not have so much BS on it.

You can't be talking about Cernokike?

So?

Solzhenitsyn was Holla Forums during the USSR "at its peak".
Dude was put in prison for criticizing the commies.

MolyJew isn't controlled opp in my opinion. He's just a potentially further-than-right lolbergtarian. He is spot on in many of his vidyas however. Cernokike is exactly that, a shekel mining piece of Pedo enabling filth.

Why the fuck wouldn't you use a regex?

GOYRILLA (((MIND)))=

So you're mentally incapable of thinking of an alternative discipline method in those two instances that didn't involve using your massive size and strength advantage to inflict pain on your child for your own gratification?

Congratulations, you're a violent shitskin.

Beating your own child seems highly degenerate nigger behavior to me. I have never hit even my dog and we're speaking about your own blood here.

He admitted his mothers mother was an oven dodger.

Let me guess. You also should think nationalists should join hands together in antifa protests and let them strike at you because when you use violence, you're just as bad as they are.

You must be one of those timeout faggots who is overrun by his kids. If not, kudos, however, you are presumptious. You seem to assume the user you responds to uses his actual capable strength on the child. I highly doubt he didn't restrain himself so as to not damage the child. I.e., your superior strength argument holds no ground if one supposes he held back (as any sane parent would, it's not like you're beating up a thug. It's a simple, restrained smack. One done only when, after knowing what is not to be done is done, or, what is done is so dangerous that there must be some way for the child to internalize what the consequence could've been. E.g., you run into traffic, you think everything is fine. In order to have you mentally associate pain without having you actually hit by a car so that you know what the consequence would've been had you not been so lucky, one would smack you).

We totally believe you have kids.

Sorry, that's not part of the sales pitch. My "career" doesn't exist. If you look at the BLS stats, more people with STEM degrees never use them than those who do.

I was never spanked, I grew up poor as dirt (and so obviously could never be spoiled as we had barely anything) and yet if you were to ask anyone in my family about my childhood behavior they'd liken it to a saint. I think its a little overboard to label spanking beating but I don't think its the right way to educate your children. You should also take into consideration that the average family that spanks is not doing so sparingly, and we're talking about multiple spankings per day. I doubt a couple times has really impacted your child in any way.

Why does he keep inviting Cernovitch back? The guy is a total bore and has nothing interesting to say. I rarely make it past the 5 minute mark when he interviews this guy.

When the goal is to hit your children specifically to inflict physical pain, there is no distinction.

>>>/oven/

Ayy.

I love whenever this topic comes up, because you'll always see the dysfunctional anons who were beaten by their parents come out of the woodwork and defend them, just like they'll defend having their cocks mutilated so kikes can create skin cream with their foreskin.

i wouldnt try to argue, spankcucks always get super sensitive around this subject. you can tell by the instant strawmanning that is occurring.

Literally nothing wrong with both of these. Spanking is pretty bad for the child because his mind can go pretty full robot just because of the spanking. When you have an angry kid you'll have an autistic man when he grows up, either that or a psychopath who will end up killing his parents and becoming a Jew.

Also, the average family takes a huge amount of welfare, is made by single mothers and also have a lot of debt.

Average families include shitskins, pacos and niggers.

At this rate, your retardation is just too much to reverse.

So, spanking damages permanently, children, but spankers are the ones who get sensitive. Oh, the projection.

No I guess not because beating would imply you repeatedly hit the child to cause severe physical damage and we're talking here about slap in the behind or so I hope. My mind doesn't change on that though. Savage behavior.

I admitted it's not. Are you actually a nigger? Can't read, hits his children.

The whole point of spanking your children is to prevent them for "permanently damaging" themselves or others with destructive or reckless behavior. Spanking has a negative effect, that's why it should only be done in cases where the negative consequences are outweighed by the benefits.

Molyneux is a helicopter dad with a home studio. It's easier to not to have a picture perfect relationship with your children when you're always around them.

Eat shit, you baiting kike.

There are worse things than having your bottom spanked. Spare the rod, spoil the child.

Exactly, he's the type of dad that wants to just provide everything that's good and better for their kids without the sacrifice of losing face to put discipline in their lives their mother would never have to put into.

You really are one damaged nigger.

The whole point of hitting is lazy parenting and the subhuman gratification of inflicting physical pain on someone who you're significantly stronger than for what you see as a behavioral transgression. There is no situation where the only option is hitting your children, and if you really think that there is, you have no business having kids.

See, the funny thing with religion, circumcision, and beating, is that if you had those inflicted on you as a child, you're statistically far more likely to inflict them on your children in turn. Stop being a nigger kike puppet and break the fucking cycle.

Not an argument, spancuck.

Is Thernobitch Alt-Kike or what? He seems like he wants to THE e-celeb to right-wing twitter retards but constantly backpedals. Then again he does regularly ingest his own home brewed poison

yes… because young child can totally understand the philosophical repercussions of their actions when you calmly explain it to them all the while the kid is currently in the process of hurting one of his playmate, playing seizure twister in the middle of the road, or decided to start flailing at you because ya didn't want to give the kid a candy.

you are obviously not a parent, and also lacking the brainpower needed for basic reading comprehension. I wanted to wish ya ill, but then realized you are retarded. I am sorry for your lost brain

Please tell me how for thousands of years all the great men of the world managed to become great with physical punishment in their childhood. No spanking was a thing for what, 100 years from now? For the entire rest of humanity, we spanked our children, and they lived on with their lives. If a kid cannot bear to overcome the simple fact he was slightly physically punished for a huge transgression after being resorted to all other sorts of punishements, we will simply breed more and more SJWs who don't tolerate NOT being coddled at their 30's.

Jokes on you, I've never, not even once, been hit as a child. I never gave my parents issues, however, based off of what I've seen in society, I am the exception, not the rule. Most people don't just know "I shouldn't do x, y, or z", most humans don't think about the consequences of their actions (i.e. have foresight), and, for most, a timeout doesn't encapsulate any notion of "hurt", i.e. something that makes sense for why you're punished. Most people sitting in something like timeout just feel bored, maybe angry at having to waste time, but it makes no one think "wow, I'd better not do that again, don't want to sit on my ass for 20 minutes". Of course, you could take the route of banning things (phone/internet/etc.) however, since our culture is so dependent on that, they'll rationalize it as too great of a punishment for the crime and learn nothing but to hate you.

I don't know how i messed up that sentence. I meant to write:
"It's easier to have a picture perfect relationship with your children when you're always around them."

I can think of a number of situations where spanking is one of the best, if not the best option, especially when you're busy.
inb4 tell him/her not to do it for the 10th time.
… maybe he'll listen … or maybe he'll learn his lesson when he's paralyzed.

If you deserved a spanking when you transgressed, and you didn't, then turned out okay, that's fine. Not all kids are brought equally.

Hatred is good. Hatred is what brought most of us here. If a kid has hatred for their parents, he will grow to resent them, but there comes family values, where they have to be taught they're doing all the best they can to educate, and if they were physically punished with a spank, it was because they stepped out of line.

so, let me get this straight, "beating" your own child what is spanking is never acceptable ever never under any circumstances, but when the kid turn out to be a shitty adult with no sense of responsibilities or consequences it is okay for a COP to beat the shit out of them for doing something stupid they would not have otherwise done if they had learned actions not only had consequences, but the more serious the action the harsher the repercussion?

As an addendum, I've thought of alternatives, however, they have reprucussions I don't like. For example, have the kid do x amount of hard work (building something or mowing the lawn etc. Which, honestly, would be chores anyways, so finding something would be difficult for starters), but that might result with the kid hating the activity. If the kid hates the pain from being spanked, fine by me. One should dislike pain, however, if I did something else such as have them do 100 push-ups they might come to hate the act of working out.

Bump

My argument is that you are trying to bait with asinine comments about circumcision, and then you bait with a comment about religion.
Eat shit, you baiting kike.

Only males should enter college and it shouldn't be a problem if you raised your children right. And you should discipline your children. Anyone who says mere spanking is "violent" should be gassed.

Thats not really supported by any evidence, broken families create sjws, and single moms are the most violent of all forms of parents. Rather I would say that sjws are created through the unreasonable and random use of violence as punishment.

I noticed that many of the anti-spanking crusaders use child or kid in the singular and never consider that parents may have multiple children. It's so easy to not spank your child when you only have one, but when you have a bunch of young children it becomes much more difficult to reason with every single one and go over everything a 100 times until they get it.

You start taking away their means of doing leisure (internet, games, phone).

Then you warn them if it goes on, he'll start running out of options to have fun.

Then comes timeouts. Then comes warning that if he still transgresses, there'll be worse punishments. Then comes spanking. But everyone understands as "you're beating your kid for no reason", which is one of the core reasons why we have so many lollycoddling adults.

A kid brought up by separated parents will nearly always have a dad who wants to have good times with his kid because his time window is limited. That means no time for discipline or stern lessons, only fun. Then kid gets to do whatever the fuck he/she wants with no repercussions, which breeds spoiled kids, which breeds softness, which breeds SJWs and weak-minded individuals.

Random violence is as bad as no violence at all. Kids need to understand why the violence was used, and need to be reminded that it was his own actions that brought to it.

The guy looks borderline crazy, what's up with him?

Solzhenitsyn is not a name you will find unless you read Holla Forums and here Molymems is promoting his works to the redpilled normies.

Helicopter parents screw kids up, hope he's dosing correctly.

You know what else is violent?

Martial arts.

Martial arts is degenerate because it breeds violence and nigger behaviour, according to these same people.

You still haven't answered the question you abusive nigger.

So you're mentally incapable of thinking of an alternative discipline method in those two instances that didn't involve using your massive size and strength advantage to inflict pain on your child for your own gratification?

You're extremely defensive about your abuse, which is typical of abusers.

>>>/gaschamber/

You're retarded as fuck, those beatings really cost you some IQ points.

If your child isn't old enough to comprehend what can happen if you run out in traffic, what in the FUCK are you doing letting them run out in traffic? Put them in a fucking stroller you nigger, jesus christ.

Fucking WEW. I called that shit here already to your previous post:

LAZY NIGGER-TIER PARENTING

On one hand I get what you're saying about the need for some whites to go into college and at least try to get some spots back from the kikes, but at the same time I think the trades are better for most white kids. I think what happens to a lot of males is they go to college but get disenfranchised with it since it is so hostile to them, they quit and go into debt. College should really be for the most dedicated among us while regular people should go into trades in a rural area and raise a big family, imo.

We found out the problem with this one, folks.

spanking IS proper discipline you absolute faggot
I know your type very well. you let your own son hit you in the face when you're among others and you can't even bring yourself to scare him a bit

faggot

Yeah, I've ran into detail down the thread, in that college as a whole is a wreck compared to 20-30 years ago, but it's still a valid go-to for learning skills and improving your living through better wages. Obviously, YMMV highly on what course, college and financial situation, and its what I've said; STEM courses are always in high demand, and even a simple PHP/HTML skill is enough to give you some bucks in local companies without too much effort.

Not really. The only reason you're here is because one of your great-grandmothers had 12 children and didn't waste time arguing with them everytime they did something wrong. Not punishing your children when they have clearly done something wrong is LAZY NIGGER-TIER PARENTING, spanking them shows that you care about their future.

Wrong, because single mothers are the number one source of child abuse so clearly these kids are not the result of not being disciplined. The problem is that punishment is severe and random because women get emotional and are not respected in the same way as a Dad

You're engaging in and defending savage nigger behavior, so you're a nigger. That's really all there is to it, spancuck.

You can spot a spancuck with this hilarious argument a mile away.

Indeed I am faggot, Indeed I am. At this point, you have to be baiting. Empirically we know that this has worked for the past millenia, and only when it stopped (in conjunction with other shit, I'll give you that) we saw a decline of society and rowdy kids. A lack of parental authority to, at minimum, be allowed to spank gave root for outside forces to begin to undermine patriarchal authority. Whether or not a man spanks his kid is to his disgression, and we can argue that all day, however, I hope you can admit the "right" to do so must always remain, lest the slippery slope occur and man loses authority over his house.

Women don't know how to properly discipline a kid. Men are required for that role, and which is why single mothers are worse than adopted parents as a brought-up option. Amazingly enough, single dads are one step-below heterossexual parents.

Literally a nigger projecting his nignogs into whites.

I was honestly never spanked, i just don't see the big deal. Punishing a child by taking away their toys for a long time or punishing them by spanking them for very brief time is basically the same thing, except spanking is less time-consuming.

That could be true, I just have a hard time imaging things from a point of view of living on the coasts or in a big city since I've mostly just lived in rural areas. I see a few webdev and sysadmin jobs and that type of thing listed around but there's not a single town that doesn't need plumbers, electricians or HVAC guys.

All the horror stories about IT guys training their indian replacements kind of scared me away from that road.

I dropped out of HS, got almost a full ride to the state university, and got a STEM degree. Then I started my own business and literally nobody has ever cared if I have a degree, it's more of a conversation piece than anything else. Looking back, I wish I'd have dropped out the day I turned 16, gotten a degree in English in 3 years and gone on with my life. But then again people with IQ ~140 don't have anything to gain by being instructed by retards.

At one time people went to universities to have access to knowledge that one couldn't get in other ways. When I went, that wasn't the case. It got to the point where I'd read all the books in the 2 weeks before classes started, barely brush up before quizzes, do all the extra credit until I was around 105%, then calculate how many weeks at the end I could skip and still keep a 2.5 for my scholarships. I'd skip the last 3 weeks and the final and still get a C or a B. And what difference did it make? I'd already proven I knew beyond what was required for the class.

College is for bitches and niggers these days. The only reason (as Stef said) to go is if you need a degree for certification, like a medical degree. It's extended daycare, it's brainwashing you pay for and if you're a white male it's basically masochism. As for your other statement on spanking:
Good job nigger. Why don't you look up the science on what it does to your brain to be totally helpless and unable to communicate and to be inexplicably hit by the equivalent of a 70 foot giant 1500 times by the time you turn 5. Implying you could understand a scientific abstract, what was I thinking? You're a nigger-tier idiot, and probably a nigger as well.

Right, so we can both definitively say that not spanking kids does not make them SJWs, because the number one source of SJWs has the most spanking. Rather it is the father being present to teach their children morality that prevents SJWism and not the method employed.

no, some kids action deserve immediate swift reaction. not all kids need spanking, and spanking is to be considered a last/extreme resort. it is only lazy parenting if ya are using it when ya had other as effective solutions.

When I caught my kid biting hard on her half her age cousin I swiftly pulled hair until she opened her mouth, that shit was not acceptable, and she had to let go that instant, I knew hair pulling was painful, and I fully counted on it so she associated harming others with getting backlash, and sent her to her room, when she calmed down I sat with her and we had a chat about what happened, how what she did was painful, asked her if she liked having her hair pulled, no? well its the same thing getting bit, it hurts. you do not bite people okay? do you understand? are you gonna do it again? good. now you can leave your room. yes you can have a glass of juice, but you need to go hug your baby cousin first.

again, any physical punishment is not to be used lightly, it can lead to heavy consequences if the kid feel it was unjust. and almost never needed, when my kid went to the floor doing the dinosaur the 1st few times I swiftly grabbed her and put here in her bed telling her that shit was not acceptable, the 3rd time when she went low I threatened her to sent her to her room at the count of 3, she didn't listen, and I didn't wait 5 mins between 2 & 3, at 3 I grabbed her and brought her to her room despite her saying she was gonna listen AFTER i counted 3, now when she misbehave I only need to count to 2, and she stops, she not even crying, she knows what happen at 3, and spanking was never needed in this scenario, very rarely she test me to see if I am gonna follow thru, I always do. I am consistent, house rules are clear, and she knows we are the authority. She is the sweetest child I know. I am very proud of her.

You're retarded as fuck. 70-94% of parents in the US beat their kids. Guess what modern phenomenon directly coincides with the actual "decline" of the youth? GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS, but that's not the real problem, is it shlomo? The fact that you're hiding behind TOR tells me that you're probably evading a ban for shilling some other subversive bullshit in another thread. Gas yourself, kike.

Not. An. Argument.

Taking away a child's toys does not elevate their cortisol levels and alter brain development during formative years. Nice try, though.

Good post, i think the key word is "certification". Employers need verify that you're qualified for the job and unfortunately getting a degree is the only way to prove that you know what you're doing (medical degree).

I think the medical field is a bit different than a job making websites or whatever shit. Would you trust a nurse who never went to school?

I was coding HTML/XML in 1999 when I was a teenager, self taught from a couple books and the internet. I remember it taking a few months to get proficient, and it was just a hobby. And I was pretty good at it, I even got paid decent money to put together a few sites. If you think you need to get a computer degree to learn HTML you're as stupid as I first imagined.

[citation needed]
I think would've preferred to be spanked to having my vidya taken away tbqh. Spanking is over in a minute, but these passive aggressive punishments last for ages.
I could make the same arguments that you make about spanking about any other form of punishment. Why is having your bottom spanked different? I don't see it.

Worng, Indoctrination imply requires that you have no p´rior knowledge that you are being indoctrinate. Academia is cancer wheter you like it or not, it has been the case for almost 200 years that universities are simply recruiting grounds for leftists in the humanities department.

Uhm, yeah, what's the worst thing that can happen? She puts the bandaid on the wrong foot? Phew.

Nobody is surprised. Molyjew actually is a Jew, a true Jew with a Jew mother, and he's always been about the shekelist ideals of Ayn Rand and the lot, where money is God and this myth of free market bullshit.

He has never and will never speak of race above money, and that is – as the National Socialists called it when they said "capitalism and communism are two sides of the same Jewish coin" (money is above race in both) – the signet of a Jew.

The day Molyneux puts European ethnocentrism over money and free markets is the day hell freezes over. And, the grand irony of it all is that he whines free market this and that, but his actual business, his actual way of "providing value to the market," is in the form of bitching about socialism/communism, even to the impoverished masses of capitalism (most millennial Americans with their negative net worth, a reality today, or at best living paycheck to paycheck in penury).

His audience is that of the hopeful dreamers who still believe they will one day be another Elon Musk, chimerical fantasyland morons with their head in the sand, whose ultimate ideal is not on race and community, not to have a beautiful small community in the form of your family and home on the smallest level, then your neighborhoods on the bigger level, growing bigger your state/nation and ultimately the land which your ethnicity dominates, no; his ideal is that of the communists and the capitalists: money rules, fuck the slaves, get rich and go to a resort colony with slaves, or gated communities with slaves.

Whether it's a commissar in Soviet Russia floating around in luxury or a Wall Street tycoon or a crony capitalist, it's all the same Jewry. Molyneux is a proponent, because he is, by blood, Juden.

Ok, how would you see a 1 year old who can't speak or walk confidently being hit and yelled at by a 6 foot tall man? I suppose to put it more in perspective, it would be like I was 18 feet tall and decided to show up to your house and beat your ass every time you did something I didn't like, even though you don't really know what I want. Also I control everything you eat, wear, see, hear, etc. Let's put you in that situation for 5 years and see if it doesn't fuck with your brain. Faggot.

Wew.
And then I'd call you Holla Forums and the day would be done right?
Look, I use TOR because, as pointless as it might be, I don't want my IP linked to this site.
I'd love to know where you got this from, because it is surprising to me. Most parents I know do the following: Age: 0 - 2 leave in crib/do minimum needed. Age:3-Middle School iPad, Age:Middle School - High School, iPhone. I.e., what raises the kid in these age ranges are (parent/nothing), then (iPad/school), then (iPhone/school). Parents tend to not have aggression towards their kids, but rather apathy.
Note though, although I can't provide evidence for what I said was "empircal", what I can state, at minimum, is they didn't "take away toys", "send you to timeout", etc. Thus, what they did to would be more in the realms of spanking (if not worse). And, I am supposing the axiom that people here believe things were better in the past than in the present, i.e., the methods of the past supersede those of now.

Can't help if your reading comprehension levels equate to those of a goldfish.

I said acquiring skills is highly important. College is a way of acquiring skills, just like courses. And courses and colleges have highly varying results, according to a multitude of variables.

Just enroll into a nightly degree course, where most normies work during the day and study during the night. The level of SJW'ness falls drastically and most teachers are also in business themselves, which means less (((syndicalized professors))).

What about an ER nurse? Would you be fine with them being self-taught?

You don't physically punish beings which are too young to fully understand those things, you stupid fuck. Spanking is only for children sufficiently grown enough to understand why they're being punished for their own actions.

Who the fuck spanks a 1 yearold? If you're going to be ridiculous I'm not even going to bother. For 140 IQ you're pretty fucking stupid.

alright smartpants, your kid decided to bit another kid and is not letting go cuz in this moment and time the kid think its funny and not realizing the other kid is suffering. ya can't just pull cuz the bite is holding tight and with result in greater injuries, for reference the kid is age 2, and is not capable of comprehending a complex phrase do you:

a) pull hair, pinch jaw till it hurts
b) wait until the kid get bored
c) do a speech about the philosophical principle of the non aggression principle.

You just admitted that spanking is a less effective punishment than removing toys. Glad to have you on the light side.
Try having your dad beat the shit out of you with a belt while screaming in your face "STOP CRYING OR I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT", and you can't stop crying since you're getting beaten, so you end up getting beaten until he tires himself out and you can't even sit down without being in agony for three days because your ass and back was literally beaten bloody.
That's not what passive aggressive means.
And they would be incorrect, and not backed by science.
Doesn't matter where you're hit, hit, hitting is hitting. The physiological stress response is the same.

He never talks about money or "Ayn Rand", but talks about race all the time. He's just careful not to violate jewtube's hatespeech rules.

When was the last time you listened to him? 2005? All he talks about these days is nationalism and securing a future for white children.

Niggers, that's who.

I'm happy to watch a video where he exclusively advocates for white interests. Waiting.

He called modern America a capitalist country, I wouldn't grace him with the (you)

Yeah, but certification is key. If the nurse can prove that she's capable, what difference does it make whether she went to college or passed a test at the hospital? Maybe there's a place for independent certifiers or something i don't know, i just don't think that you have to spend years in college to become a nurse.

If your 2 year old isn't already forming complete sentences and communicating with you, as well as voicing their needs, you have a developmentally disabled child, and you should not be hitting them. Also, if your child "thinks it's funny" when they're biting another child who is screaming (children know what screaming means at that age), they clearly have psychopathic tendencies and you already fucked up badly as a parent. Consult a medical professional at that point.

If you'd like to give me a serious, non-ridiculous example, I'll tell you what to do.

10 seconds on jt

And, now, we can deduce two things: you were probably brutally abused as a child, and, due to that, you equate all physical punishment (i.e. beating as you described == spanking).

lel, you've never been around young children, have you? They do crazy things all time, not because they're psychopathic, but because they don't know any better. I can't believe that you'd rather drag children to a psychiatrist than to allow parents to spank them when they mess up.

Citation needed. I'm pretty sure I remember hearing princes were usually not physically chastised, they had whipping boys instead. Kings are surely some of the great people of history, therefore your statement is absurd.
Ok satan, good to know you haven't looked at any of the research. Certainly you haven't heard stef ever talk about it. Now I have to spoonfeed you, here ya go babby.
>In an Associated Press article reprinted in the News and Observer on Monday, March14,2011, we read: "A study just released in the respected journal, Pediatrics, found that a surprising number of depressed fathers spank their one year old children. "The researchers said spanking is especially troubling in children who are only 1, because they could get injured and they are 'unlikely to understand the connection between their behavior and subsequent punishment.'
That's literally the first result I pulled up. There are tons of research on mothers who spank hids at one year OR YOUNGER. Now if that piques your interest maybe you should go look something up before you spout of

Yeah I get what you're saying and I suppose something like that could be possible, but it's a lot more than just memorizing drugs and dosages and shit. I guess this whole discussion is kind of pointless since nursing school is kind of like halfway between a trade school and a real UNI so it's not even really applicable, since the majority of the things you learn there are directly job related and not just gender studies fluff they make you take at a uni.

That's literally the first result I pulled up. There are tons of research on mothers who spank hids at one year OR YOUNGER. Now if that piques your interest maybe you should go look something up before you spout of
oops

see

responding to too many people at once
too many spoons for too many babbys
I should spank you stupid fucks

So, I don't watch Stefan's stuff a lot. I know that he is pro-white and all that, but what's his attitude towards economics and the state these days?
Is he still pushing the "taxes are theft" etc. "they want to shoot you" stuff?

Probably because you're a violent shit parent TBH. I'd suggest you kill the kid, and then yourself

Shit yes I was brutally abused as a child, and like the spancucks in this thread, I grew up thinking it was "normal", as all of my friends were beaten in similar ways and it was all I knew.

See, here's the dirty little secret, shlomo. There is no such thing as "a little swat on the butt", because the entire goal of spanking is to inflict physical pain. Now, the data shows that there is no distinction between "spanking" and "beating" in the physiological stress response by the child, so again, hitting is hitting. The science supports what I'm saying, while you're entirely arguing from a "feels > reals" position like a fucking woman.

It just occured to me as well, but it still takes like 4 years to become a registered nurse. That's a lot of time and money down the drain even if though it may be cheaper than college.

Supposedly there was even one in the last couple of months where he discussed Kalergi himself. I can't find it, but this fashwave has some clips from it and it's definitely him.

So how many is that?

I tend to watch the videos where he talks about immigration and the only video i can remember where he talked about economics was his episode about Venezuela.

Nurses make damn good money though. 4 years is worth it I think.

Stop acting like the idiot like you are, you called it ridiculous that anybody hit 1 year olds, I proved you wrong. I'm not feeding you mashed bananas for desert. If you want to have a conversation add something to it, stop begging like a chick waiting for mamma bird to puke something per-digested into your mouth.

Obviously, but there's no chance of injuring the child. It's not like there's permanent physical harm done.

Hitting is not hitting. When you beat child, because you're upset it is very different from beating a child for messing up. In the former scenario the child has zero control over the situation whereas in the later one it has full control over it. Don't want to get spanked? Don't do stupid shit.

So some mentally ill people spank 1 yearolds. You fucking got me m8.

I just explained this. The physiological stress response is the same from beating to "traditional spanking.

Hitting is hitting. Stop making excuses for shitty parents.

I said understanding complex abstract concepts you colossal mongoloid. the kid aint 2 year old anymore, funny you assume this was a recent occurrence, it been years I last had to be physical with my child, also why I don;t remember exactly what specific age she was when I had to resort to it.

but hey ya want a non stupid example, what do you say to a parent that did such a piss poor job that the kid already use crying and whining on the floor in public to get what he wants, I seen kids like that, its so bad the kid actually hit their parents or start wrecking shit in the store.

I was very careful to not use spanking when I didn't have to, which is why it only ever happened twice.oh sure oh great wizard who never had child I can give you time to decided an alternative to what happened years ago, but my results speak of themselves, Kid is happy to see us when she wakes up, spontaneously come to hug us here and then, happy to see others, and to come home, always curious and asking questions about the world. She listen when we ask her to clean up her toys, when we ask her to share, she often do. She is polite, whine to no end unless I read her a shot bed time stories, when I refuse her candies or treats cuz she didn't eat her meal she understand, of if she whine I warn her of the consequences like going to her room, or loosing X Y and Z privilege. Spanking is crude and borderline barbaric, that is also why its not adequate before and after a certain age frame, too young they would not understand why you do it, too old ya got other alternatives and they are developed enough to understand consequences in the future, they also by now should understand quite clearly boundaries and what is unacceptable EVER. but there is a time where they do dangerous or harmful shit and don't know boundaries or have the forethought of thinking ahead

other parents are jelly, my kid love us and is genuinely happy. hate me all you want, project on me what you suffered at your abusive parents expense all you want and raise your own undisciplined child if ya manage to reproduce one day, I wouldn't change a thing I did.

Going to tl;dr the rest of your drivel since you opened with that ridiculous bullshit.

Here, read this: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4024048/

You're not fit to post here, dipshit. If you want to prove your point open up startpage and look up the stats for yourself. You will find how many mothers ADMIT to doing so. Educate yourself, faggot. Then lurk moar.

I am not buying it. First of all: If you're a good son or daughter you will never be spanked even though it may be on the table, so how does never being spanked result in a physiological stress respone? Secondly, it is (or rather it should be) up to the child if it spanked or not, because spanking is not first resort. There are plenty of warnings and i don't see how a warning and subsequent punishment results in the same stress response as a beating out of nowhere.

There is no reasoning with mentally disabled people like you, because you are psychiatrically ill through the experience of mommy and daddy beating you. It was an experience you never recovered from, and until you fully become a man and learn to overcome it without the aid of opioids and anti-depressants you will always equate righteous punishment as bad.

Come back later after youve matured enough.

Here, read this: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12081082/

stopped reading right there

Stefan Molyneux will fail to keep his daughter off the pole because
She will operate under the name, "Naughty Argument"

Here, have some science. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3447048/

You couldn't have possibly read what I linked. Nice try, kike.

I'm still reading it.

Let's see about that
www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090924231749.htm
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2896871/

Nope, totally fine. Spank away.

Could it be that parents with low IQs are more likely to abuse their children, and that the children inherit their parents low level of intelligence?

Have nothing to do with spanking then.

Hmm.

A new scientific study shows… scientific studies are often wrong and frequently contradict each other.

Wew, I wonder who's coming out on top of this debate?

Also,
and
Love how you decided not to include that sentence when you were "debunking me", it was the sentence right before the one you posted. You're a disingenuous shit, more interested in "winning" this argument than sussing out the actual science.

Who would have thought that niggers beating their kids would make them even more retarded. Meanwhile, what they theorize as CP was what we mention as "spanking".

Probably. I wonder how many negro mothers dragged those numbers down. "Oh you gonna get it now. Where ma shoe at?"

my kid only ever bit another kid once, and once only, I have no idea why you think it was a recurring incident, I explicitly said I ever spanked my kid twice, and if was for 2 different reasons, one being bitting someone else.

Again all this projection about me beating the crap out of my kid 24/7, learn to rear proper. its been years and as she grew older I had better options, threatening a young child about future consequences like no dessert or no T.V. does not work until a certain age since the concept of the fure make no sense, in fact at a young age if ya threated to say remove they toys when they get home, or to have her stay in their room, when ya get back home and ya effectively pushing them like you promised, they have no idea why you are doing it, think its unfair and hate you for it. now I can do it, she remembers for example the threat at the groceries to remain calm or else no games for the evening, or the promises of a treat or gift some other time. carrot and sticks need to be balance with the age, their development, severity of the issue, consistence so the kids knows what to expect. clear rules, forewarning past a certain age, etc. raising a kid is complex and different for each one, tools are many and sadly spanking may be needed in SOME circumstances, not often, not always, and certainly not out of laziness.Spanking is serious and need to be carefully weighted with other options. Idiots like you that reduce such a complex topic to NO SPANKING EVER, BAD, WOE THE HUMANITY YOU ARE A BAD PARENT NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES. are as irritating as those leftifs going ISLAM IS NEVER THE ISSUE, IT IS ALWAYS THE WHITES FAULT NO MATTER THE STORY

I CHALLENGE ANY PRO-SPANKING ADVOCATE TO POST A SINGLE SCIENTIFIC ARTICLE SHOWING THAT SPANKING IS BENEFICIAL

If you wanted to check, which is perfectly reasonable, I believe pre enrichment Scandinavian countries have a good deal of studies on it.

You do know the spoiled brat who is never spanked stereotype? It comes from the same place as the jew, the mudshit and the niggers. Exact same rationale. You cant dismiss one without dismissing the rest, which only confirms my point that there are too many retards and mentallt damaged people advocating not spanking a badly behaviored kid.

Nobody cares about your kid or what you do, idiot. You're justifying yourself to people who don't know you. It shows how sensitive you are about it. We're looking at science, I don't give a fuck about your kid. NOBODY DOES

SHOW ME A SCIENTIFIC PAPER OR STFU

I challenge you to make an argument without resorting to copy & pasting links to "scientific studies". I bookmarked your links, but it makes for a pretty dull and dumb debate to post links to scientific studies back and forth. Okay, a scientist or many scientists support your view, but that doesn't make it true. See global warming "The debate is settled, 99% of scientists agree … " Not an argument.

Not saying that at all. That would be wrong.
I'm not saying that either.

From the Deater-Deckard study:

It's basically saying if you were spanked you would be okay with spanking your child too. Not "family violence."

Youre asking for an oil company to produce a pro-electric car paper.

Or more specifically: the psychologists to produce a paper proving something that worked for millenia to be useful and put a huge swathe of them out of their jobs. Protip: aint happening.

Just go away.

Appropriate reaction image is appropriate

k

Well, this is an interesting thread. I will admit, OP's description does have the word "Punishment" in it. However, it's interesting how this got derailed into a spanking v. not thread.

k

More like:

>corporal punishment shows zero positive behavior effects outside of momentary compliance, and causes a host of behavioral issues, and here are the studies that prove it
>FUCK OFF I WAS SPANKED AND I TURNED OUT GREAT! IF YOU DON'T SPANK YOUR KIDS THEY'LL BE SJWS!!! MY single MOTHER TOLD ME THAT I WAS A TERRIBLE CHILD AND THAT SHE HAD TO BEAT ME TO KEEP ME IN LINE!

You know, it'd be funny if it wasn't so fucking sad.

It kind of is. It's an argument from authority. "Oh look, this SCIENTIST agrees with me, therefore you are wrong.
It is muh dik tier.

More like:

They don't even read the studies they post. Just google "spanking is bad study" and copy/paste. Just like a little bit earlier ITT when they were passing off beating your kid a few times a month, every month with a brush or belt was the same as spanking.

Then they don't even care when the article they thought was supporting them wasn't even accurately discussing the studies said article linked to. I'm out of here. All these guys are huge faggots.

You sound the spoiled brat people are talking about.

We truly have been colonized by niggers

actions have consequences, and even kids need to learn it, especially the kids in fact. the consequence need to be not only in accordance with the severity of the issue, but also adapted to what the kid can understand, a very young kid with no concept of the future or the memory for it, with no understanding or souvenir of what they did being suddenly punished back at home with being grounded in their room or something are gonna get distressed psychologically since they don;t understand why their parents are being mean to them, but if ya don't do anything they end up spoiled and do what they want.

Also always think of the point of view of the kid, if they did a mess but it was not on purpose, they don't deserve a punishment, if the kid purposefully threw his glass of grape juice on the floor while looking at you in the eyes because ya just told them no dessert for not eating at all its another ballgame entirely. when that happened I swiftly got up and grabbed her and brought her to her room to stay there until tomorrow, went back later to see if she still remember why she was in her room, and explain why she still can;t come out, read her a story and kissed goodnight this was 2 years ago. and she never threw food on the floor again on purpose. Sure the other day she spilled the milk cuz she tried to lift the gallon and serve herself a glass of milk, she made the mess, she cleaned it up after warning me. she knew it was not on purpose and was not afraid to come tell me either.

You sound like someone who can't find a shred of evidence, and goes straight to personal insults on an anonymous imageboard. Also known as a woman

This triggers the cucks in this thread.

Not your blog faggot, I already explained nobody cares. You're in an emotional state and justifying yourself, and its obvious to everybody but you. Just stop.

You don't seem understand how delicate these "studies" are. I am not saying they're not evidence, but i am saying that they are not proof, because when you study human behavior there are hundreds if not thousands of variables that have to be considered. Wealth, education, race, sex, etc. There are a lot of things that can tip a study into a completely different direction.

Also, what's the point of having a debate if the person with the most scientific studies backing him up wins? We might as well close down the board and let the "experts" decide everything with their glorious scientific studies.

Global warming isn't science (they do not conduct reproducible experiments for peer review), Studies like these are reproducible and are solid science-its not about consensus but rather can you run the experiment and get the same or similar outcome. As far as I can tell it is reproducible and the evidence, as is, suggests only two possible answers.

The issue with answer two is that it can't be proven true or false unless there was a mass conversions to non spanking and that rates of those issues were then remeasured.

You still haven't posted a single study that validates your viewpoint or contests what has already been posted. You're arguing from an entirely emotional viewpoint with zero evidence to back it up. You really are behaving like an irrational woman.

Right, because time machines exist where we go back in time and hit timmy in the jaw, instead of sending him to his room.
No scientific study involving humans is reproducable, not even the ones with identical twins.

Any single study itself isn't proof, it's a point of evidence. Now if you have an entire constellation of points of evidence, you can start to synthesize and evaluate. This is how one distills a conclusion from many pieces of evidence. Too bad most kids weren't taught this in 2nd grade.
nmmu.ac.za/cyberhunts/bloom.htm
Now if you have NO points of evidence, it's impossible to have an educated conclusion. And since I've heard nothing but personal stories and opinions on the other side of the debate, an intelligent person is going to tend to lean towards the non-spanking side as a general rule.

I have no intention of doing that, for reasons which i have already mentioned. Posting scientific studies back and forth is not really worth it, because by the time i have read them this thread will have already 404'd.

reverse you idiot, pain is NOT a complex and abstract concept, that is why her hurting from hair pulling (while simultaneously resolving the issue of the other kid being bitten) was idea, because I then could proceed to explain to her that the other kid was being hurt the same way hair pulling was hurting her.
She was not biting the other kid to hurt them, she was actually playing with him, that's also why she only ever bit once. after I quickly forced her to open her jaw thru pain, I could then explain to her biting was painful like hair pulling. sorry but no way I would try to explain to her she was hurting the other, that the other kids earlier cries of joy and now cried of pain was not the same, how his current cries express more pain that earlier when he only wanted food, and why it was urgent to let go this instant, all the while having trouble getting myself heard over the cries of the other kid and waiting for my kid to process something was wrong.

pull hair, pinch jaw, free the other kid, see if any serious injuries occurred (jaws can deal lot of damage yo) THEN explain the situation to my kid, have her reflect/realize the error of her ways, and have her apologize to the other kid via a hug.

Because you can't, you faggot, stop posting you're lowering board quality.

Good stuff, user.

Not really. At least i am making an argument, you're just saying "This wall of text is why you are an idiot"
Good stuff, user.

There's literally nothing wrong with personal stories. There are people who say that they were spanked and turned out great because of it. How on earth would you conduct a "scientific study" to show that they're wrong?

Wew

Yes. Am i wrong? This is Holla Forums, where threads last a couple of hours to a couple of days. You're being inappropriate when you post walls of text that take hours to read and expect me to read them before making my point.

Because it's not about a single personal story. There was the guy who got his legs cut off and won the Olympics for running. Should I suggest that people who want to run in the Olympics should cut off their legs? Why is everyone so fucking ignorant about how logical arguments work?

I'll say it again. You still haven't posted a single study that validates your viewpoint or contests what has already been posted. Now you've listed multiple, frankly hilarious reasons for why you don't want to do that, but everyone in this thread, even the spancucks like yourself, understand that you aren't posting any evidence to back up your beliefs because there isn't any.

You're behaving exactly like an SJW when confronted with stats that make them uncomfortable and threaten their worldview.

BACK TO REDDIT WITH YOU, NEWFAGGOT

You deserve a ban, lurk 1000 more years

ehhhh.

It isn't that college is bad so much as what we have as "college" in the U.S. is a fucking joke.

I feel real bad for truly intelligent people who want to be a Doctor or Engineer and have to take multiple courses in woman's issues and other bullshit classes to pad out their degree because reasons. If I had known what would happen to our colleges I would have gotten a technical certification.

It's not ilogical to say that different people under different circumstances have different experiences.
If a guy a guy got his legs cut off and won the olympics, there's a lesson to be learned there and it would foolish to dismiss his story. We're not all the same.

He doesn't know about the 751 post barrier. Someone should go back to reddit, but it's not me.

maybe thats because most pro-spanking are parents, hence personal stories they can relate to, instead of people with no kids making studies with either their own biases, or faulty methodology not taking into account many parameters. reality tend to come at you like that, I bet if ya asked actual parents with responsible kids they would all tell ya they thought they'd never have to spank their kid, but ended up doing it on at least one of two occasion.

its like the old joke say, "I spanked my kid" all of the people with no kids gasp in disgust, while all the parents wonder " what did he do?"

from the beginning you are conflating responsible spanking which is a harsh punishment equal to many other phychological harm ya can do to a child, and nigger tier spanking when ya spank your kid all the time for no reasons.

Look, almost 200 replies in 4 hours. There's no way to post scientific papers back and forth at this pace.

531 replies | 286 images | 286 UIDs | Page 14
[Post a Reply]
Reported

was fun, see ya all, getting kid at school

The point of reading studies that "take hours to read" realistically we're talking 15 minutes tops is to educate yourself. You should be seeking out and constantly challenging your current beliefs with new information to see if they hold up, and adjusting them accordingly if they don't. The fact that you instantly discard any information that challenges said beliefs, no matter how well-sourced, tells us that you're firmly in the 'feels over reals' camp.

What the fuck are you even here for if not to expose yourself to different viewpoints?

kek, reporting people and getting them banned is obv. more effective than making them waste time reading walls of text. You're like the guy who brought a samurai sword to a debate.

I already said that i have bookmarked them, but i can't read them and participate in this thread at the same time. As i said, it's completely inappropriate to expect me to read all that shit before posting.

You don't know how long threads last here, you didn't bother to check on that thread before spewing your diphittery, you call 'debate' just spitting out opinions with not even a single fact to back it up. You do not belong here, and you need to go back.

Also, it just kills the debate. Look at this thread. We had people going back and forth and now everyone is quiet, because they're looking for scientific studies or they moved to other threads because they don't want to bother looking for studies. Seriously, fuck that.

notice how nowhere in that post it says

JEWISH

I said that threads last from a couple of hours to a couple of days, which is true for most threads. Get your head out of your ass.

That's because you should already be fucking educated on the topic you're discussing. Is that hard to understand?

Right, so because i haven't read your scientific study, i am not allowed to participate in the debate? You're just making the barriers higher and higher. No, it's not a requirement to have read some scientific paper.

No, it's because you and/or people like you come into your thread, have a lot of uneducated opinions that you're very seriously attached to, then hold your ignorance up as a virtue and get mad at people who have already done the research for pointing you to the actual evidence. This isn't The View, not all opinions are equally valid.

I don't know about "education", but i am knowledgable about the subject. I had friends who were spanked, i watched Molyneux sperg out about spanking and myself was not spanked. I just don't have the same level of secondary knowledge as you, which requires faith in the material that you consumed. Being "uneducated" is not the worst possible scenario, the worst scenario is having no experience and no knowledge, both of which i have. You're not automatically right just because you've read a wall of text.

Anyway, i guess i was right, this thread lasted a couple of hours and now it looks like it's dead. There's a lesson to be learned here.

That's fine, but if what you have is personal experience (literally everyone has personal experience), then why would your opinion be really strong on a subject? I have experience with say, kite flying. I had a performance kite years ago, and I was kind of decent at it. I haven't done it for years, but I have a preference on the style I liked most. Now if I come into a thread about this saying "X is the best kite style because I did well with it", and anons pointed out "No, Y is better and here are a ton of reviews and stress tests, etc.", would I be smart to argue with them?

Just go back to cuckchan faggot you won't like it here

From the mouths of babes, you're actually right about this, on consideration. Here we are in a thread about college, and the vast majority of posters have almost no concept of how to gather or analyze data. Most don't understand how an argument is formed, and misuse the word 'debate'. We had one user claim that using science as proof is an appeal to authority, falsely conflating science with scientist.

Did these anons graduate high school? Were these anons accepted into a college? If so, this is the proof of how woefully incompetent our schools are. They are geared to the lowest common denominator, aka niggers. Thus the nigger-tier reasoning skills ITT. So final analysis: stay away from college. It's designed by niggers, for niggers.
Unless you need a diploma for certification ie a medical degree, of course

back, making this post real quick while over is heating, ya can easily search the net for studies pro-spanking ya know?
Like others said studies that only look at one or two variable is BS, or only give a eneral trend, not taking about each and every situation if the spanking was warranted, if it was the only sensible option, the age, the frequency, the recurrence, the whole approach of whether or not the kid understand why and if the parent made sure with a franc discussion, etc etc.

but hey, have links saying spanking is good, cuz it automatically then mean I am right yes?
thenewamerican.com/culture/family/item/548-new-study-finds-spanking-is-good-for-kids
time.com/3387226/spanking-can-be-an-appropriate-form-of-child-discipline/

protip: never rely on others to make your case, your argument must stand on their own, and if ya want play scientific studies (with human behavioral, lol) then use specific data points and argue those, simply saying you got no science so STFU is unbecoming of a /pol user.

parents have a more educated opinion that you'll ever have

It's just us now user, threads bumplocked. Cuckchan user said it was because of people researching, kek

You just blew yourself the fuck out yet again, nigger. God damn you're fucking stupid.

Kek, see that's why reading and linking articles takes too long
BTFO

I can't tell whether JP and Stephan fly under the Jew radar to avoid blowback, or if they're legit shills.

imkampfy went full autisto-retard and purged a lot of it

I'm not sure if its on jewtube, but on the freedomainradio website its there. FDR 3553 from January.

I can't find it on jewtube, so it may just be one of the ones that he didn't put on there. Could be too close for that kind of publicity.
Maybe I'm just missing it, though.

This one?

Fuck your scientific papers faggot
Kids were spanked throughout human history in our society
The spanking stopped recently
Look how fucked we are right now
Coincidence?
No, it is all connected
If authority passes from the parent to the state, (((whoever))) controls the state controls the children

Yes, thank you!
I'm surprised people don't link to it more often. I see people in the comments of his more recent videos say 'google Kalergi' all the time when arguing with people.

Where? He BTFOd the reporter on 60 Minutes.