Day Without Women Organizer Being Deported

https:// www.detroitnews.com/story/news/nation/2017/03/23/israel-activist/99565318/
archive.is/cpdUo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/91x6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hah, good. Dirty kike.

Ha ha, give her a pussy hat and send her on her way

Back to the 3rd world you go. So much winning.

Good fucking riddance. Not only was she another mud, but she was a shit stirring kike golem. With any luck she'll be so distraught that she suicide bomb a bunch of kikes when she gets booted off the plane. Can any lawfags explain why she was free on appeal? She was sentenced, so shouldn't she have been serving that time while she appealed her conviction? You don't get to just go: lol no I appeal this no prison time 4 me. I'm sure there is kikery afoot especially considering the name of the lawyer they quote.

I decided to read up on her a bit before hitting post and guess what her conviction was for? A bombing.

IF DUBS SHE WILL SNACKBAR HERSELF AND KILL A BUNCH OF KIKES WHEN SHE GOES BACK HOME

One by one, the gods of women collapse, until finally all they have left is the void we call "The Past."

This is the best kind of win-win

Praise Kek

Sweet.

SHE'S PERMANENTLY BOYCOTTING AMERICA

lol good riddance ugly cunt

Good. They need to go after the big (((activist))) cunt illegals more often.

Deporting just one of them leads to thousands of self deportations and less border jumping attempts through sheer loss of morale.

She was a Palestinian, I wouldnt doubt the real dirty kikes bombed israel themselves and tortured this lady to tell the "truth."

Only if she kills more kikes.

KEEP'EM COMING, RASMEA

All according to keikaku

I'm still waiting for this retard to go back.

Thank you for sharing this. I was starting to feel a little blackpilled about just how full of Mexicans Chicagoland is.

Jezebel is salty. archive.is/91x6k
Tl;dr: The Left eats itself.

Why is it always chicago?

Americans win today.

Nice of him to cover the cost of his own deportation.

I presume from the deportation that she has had her US citizenship revoked as part of the plea bargain.

I need sauce

Holy shit. He's 200% correct.

kept mine busy on her day off

I have no doubt she was wrongly imprisoned and tortured by the kikes. We all know what they're like, and I've seen firsthand how Jewish prosecutors in the U.S. will gleefully go after goyim they know to be innocent.

But instead of using the incredible opportunities available in this country to work on behalf of her own people, she went after our culture with third wave feminist protest bullshit.

I hope they bounce her right back into an Isreali prison.

I wonder if we can meme the left to fight against Zionism and make "Jewish privilege" a thing.

Lying to get citizenship should have been immediate deportation. Throwing the cunt in jail only served to make a kike prison admin rich.