The harry potter films are so dark XD

Get back to tumblr with you're cuckime

Holy shit, I was right about weebs being so affected by this term they false flag as anti-weebs to muddle the meaning of it, like leftists are trying to do with "cuck" by adding it to the end of all of their generic insults despite actually endorsing cuckoldry of the interracial variety.
gee whiz

weebs have paper thin skin and rely on numbers and janny support to disguise it. get them on a board where they have neither and they can't handle it.

That + you're is the joke. Don't fken call me a weeb ever agen!

W E E B

Fucking kill yourself OP.
I know that scene with Harry in the playground did NOT look that bright in the actual movie.

Stop forcing this shitty meme

Well I'll be. I wonder how many other characters are played by the same user. I've often suspected Cornelius and the Margaretfag of being the same person.

he tried to claim anime autist as his work but he isn't that funny on his best day.

Why did they change the style after the first 2, didn't everybody like how those looked?

Yes it did it was sunny out and then the clouds came in when the fucking weather changed.

Are you new to what film is? everything is dependent on the director and the films and books are not the same as they are in the first two. Also the cinematographer for the second film actually did the fourth so the style didnt change.

That might have been me actually. I called him the new anime autist because of how upset he got that something he liked was being criticized. The anime autist is much funnier, but the HP sperg is similar in that one respect.

I think you're the worst sperg on here mr detective

now imagine how nice those colors would look with no filter over them

mmmm

Nigger, the bright scenes look saturated as fuck. These movies are trash.

You should be embarrassed to be shilling this shit.

No, I'm cool and I have all the coolest opinions.

nigger you're an absolute retard who doesn't understand that isn't the actual print

There is no filter. There's a cinematographer who lit everything to get that look. Ie watch Trois Couleurs Bleu

Back to Holla Forums

You have absolutely no argument and are saying anything negative you can. You don't like anything, go post about Robocop plebs.

sage countered

NICE ARGUMENT

lol emmafag is so spergy

thanks

They are all kino tbqhwyf