4 AM

Losing control?

Did you waste your weekend playing video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
wsj.com/articles/lure-of-amber-pits-ukraines-illegal-miners-against-state-1464998300
archive.is/Ytnaa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

Castle is making a 4am picture. >>>/4am/1352 If you want anything to be in it or you want to discuss what the picture should look like, please leave a post for him. We also have a meta thread up. >>>/4am/1382 If you wish to discuss the board in general do it there. >>>/4am/1652 We also have a DnD thread up right now, check it out if you're interested.

I never was in control

Kinda. Watched Legend of Korra with my sis since we were massive fans of TLA when we were young 'uns.

We were massively let down.

Morning everyone~

I spent 7 hours yesterday screencapping, sorting and cropping over 600 Ritsu pictures from a single episode of k-on. So fun!

What did you do for your waifu recently?

Beenis

Good morning everybody!

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

WHO WON THE LOTTERY?!

I DID!

Tomboys are a better prize than any lottery could give.

I burned my dinner and I have no idea how the fuck I did.
Just cuck my shit up fam.

ded

How old are you?

What was it?

Watching Banshee for lack of something to do. Thought I'd fixed my mouse but I didn't, it turns out. Pretty disappointing. Probably going to bed soon, but I thought you guys would get a kick out of this. YMS did a thing on Breen's movies.

wanted to go to bed but decided to fuck around in GIMP

all i've played today is Dark Souls 3 - i keep trying to route for Permadeath and dying at the early dancer fight because of one of her wombo combos in phase 2. Dark Souls 3 isn't really the best souls game but i can't stop playing it, maybe because its stilly new and shiny for me. Now i'm screwing around as a fat man with too much health and defense smacking people with a club

i need to find something else to play

Her and I were sround ten ish, so not that young.

I just turned 22 a month or so ago, and my sister is a month or so younger than me

Why

You're 16/17 at best

Didn't you get warning signs?

They're probably my age, calm down.

read

We went into it blind, man.

I have to be up at like 8 but fuck it

Way to go?
Also, hows that kidney stone treating you?

A Tomboys blush is a far greater prize then money

I thought you were shit posting.

Got groceries, carried more than I should have. lel, what is upper body strength?
Been looking into working on a few things, see how that would go.

Sausages on rice but I was planning to make it look like a cuisine dish or some shit. Somehow burned a couple of the sausages and I think I didn't put in enough water in the rice so RIP.

Mainly no, wasted it getting sunburned doing yard work. Worst part is that we are only just beginning, the biggest part is today so I gotta really prepare myself. Its going to hurt a lot but I need to save up for that trip. Do it for her folks.

You and me both. I have literally nothing at all left to do in the game but have nothing else to play. I play a few NES games here and there but I either beat them in a few hours or get bored in the same time.

Ahhh ok thats not as bad I guess. Kinda want to rewatch TLA now, its been years.

Thanks!

And my kidney hurts like a bitch today. I hope thats just like pain of it leaving and not an infection.

Hello, everyone. Enjoying your weekend? Things have been pretty nice over here. I accepted that one "job" proposal and I'm now the main translator for the company I get jobs from. Feels good to see all the work I've done pay off.

As for vidya, I got the PC version of Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus today, though I haven't played much. I still need to master parrying/dashing/blocking etc, but it looks like a great game.

I also got Metal Gear Rising. Seems like a great game. I'm enjoying it so far. I've also finished Sonic Generations after getting a "free trial" :^). Probably my favorite 3D Sonic game. Then I proceeded to try out Lost World and gave up in 10 minutes. God that game is garbage.

Right now I'm watching a Japanese SFV tournament. My hero Daigo is amazing as always.

just stopping in to say hi since i'm awake

i think i complained last week enough, i'm up to my balls in work and bad luck, the usual fare but i got sunday off so i had a few drinks and played some video games and distracted myself

i'll complain about how much i fucking hate summer again though, i hate this heat, i hate how it affects my computer and consoles, i hate that i live in a fucking loft and can't even put a window shaker A/C in here and i miss the snow badly

TLA is one of the better things Nick managed to push out. Came close to fucking up like LoK but Bryke wasn't allowed to do much.

Toph is best girl.

Did you at least make it to the only good season?

mornin senpai. Drinking coffee and rum. Whatcu up to?

Dreading going back to work, they don't let me wear earphones and I hate it.

nigga permadeath is harder than fucking speedrunning. How's your kidneystone going?

Do you file your screencaps under: happy, angry, cute, confused…?

What?

Again, he's probably my age you dumbass.

The best!

absolutely patrician

Eh burnt sausage is good anyway.

Unless you like burnt burnt it to pure black on the inside.

Ay yang, congrats on taking the job!

I kinda want to get senran for PC but am too poor.

I sometimes wish I could just sleep forever.

And you're probably underage aswell.

I want to sleep but I also want to get something to eat later on

send help

We binged it, so yeah.

Kuvira is a hottie, and short hair Korra is adorable.

i leave for study abroad in a couple weeks so i guess i'm just trying to get everything out of my system before then since i won't be able to play much for 6 weeks. the new Deus Ex game will be out when i get back, or close to releasing i think though so thats something to look forward to

Hope you can find some cool air soon.

Toph is amazing. Loli who is super into her feet? Perfect.

Ay ae86! Not much, will probably watch more k-on after the thread.

Hows the park hunt and car things gong?

i wish humans could hibernate so i could skip summer

Hey, Yoza. Finally got my hands on Shinovi and I can't wait to try your waifu.

Thanks!

You could always do what I did for Sonic Generations and get a "free trial". I bought the game though because I want to support the devs. XSeed is one of the few good localizers out there.

Instant ramen.

Sup guys. How you doing tonight?

Still trying to study, but losing interest very quickly. I have to cram this shit quickly.

The sausages were fine, the rice burned a hole through my noodle bowl in my microwave so that bowl's dead now. I'm pretty sure I didn't put enough water in retrospect but I've already eaten the sausages so it's too late to redo it.

You can it's called death.

Different mothers?

Check out FTL
It might look like another generic roguelike, but the worldbuilding is superb and the difficulty is fucking insane

Probably just pain

The fact it came out right after Generations is fucking baffling
Only Sega can instinctively go back to making pure shit after a gem

i don't have a kidney stone - thats Ritsu, i'm not ritsu, my permadeath runs can succeed because the only thing thats holding me up is Dancer, once i practice her enough i should be more than okay for the rest of things

i had a kidney stone a couple years ago, man that sucked ass so i know what he's going through

22, you tard.

Just signed on with the Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers outfit in Planetside 2 faggots from this board

Pretty fun game, running it on default settings on a laptop gets a decent enough framerate but it looks like a game from 2007.

I don't think I had any control to start with, so I just went on a one-man rampage through enemy bases until someone stopped me.

Right now I have the sorted by how recently the screenshots are. I'm thinking about having 7 folders, one for each day of the week so my avatarfagging gets less stale.

What kind of orders?

Theres a new deus ex game?

What fine upstanding gentlemen we have in this thread for a change.

4 AM threads have become cancer.

Nothing but the same 4 avatarfags jerking each other off.

Just make a fucking blog.

I guess. I'm just not sure if it's like an adoption thing or if my brain's hiding info from me again. Because sometimes I look at numbers and I get this vague feeling they don't add up but someone has to point out exactly what the issue is to me.

Nah actually I'm at a m8's getting hammered while playing smash, pretty fun tbh famalam

I was born the last night in May and she was born early in the June morning.

Technically, we're a month apart.

I just like her for using her disability to her advantage.
Plus older Toph is pretty fuckable.

Sure thing user.

Congrats Yang! Is generations really better than SA2?

Toph is godlike. I hate how much of a fucking slut they made her in Korra.

I would fuck Kuvira while giving the roman salute.

Bad and bad. The car seller decided to sell to someone else who didn't haggle as much and my back hurt too much today for me to walk very much. There's another seller that I'm gonna text in the morning though. Thanks for asking.

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Filling out job apps. I forgot how fucking tedious these things where.

At least you'll never run out of images to use

wallow in misery, because she will never actually wrap her warm arms around me and whisper in my ear that she loves me. I'll never feel her breath against my ear, the warmth of her body against me, or hear the sound of her whispering to me as we cuddle. Just kill me

I watched that earlier today, pretty good shit. I need to watch that Red Letter Cinema vid he mentioned about the movies too.

Speaking of Red Letter Cinema, I almost watched their Krampus video, but watched the movie first instead.
I gotta say, I'm glad I did. Krampus was one of the funniest movies i'd seen in a long time.

Hopefully you didn't strain or pull anything gotta know your limits. Or, you know, lift with your legs

Heyo Yangnon. Congrats on getting that position!

Hot diggity damn, I love that game. How far are you? and did you cut off Metal Gear Ray's tail in the first fight?

I hear you. I wish I could wear headphones while I worked too unfortunately, that's an impossibility in food service.

Them's fightin words where I'm from
I kid. Yozakura is my waifu for a reason. She's fun as fuck to play as once you unlock more of her combos, but her character speaks to me.

I'm sleep

be good now peeps

Technically, we're a month apart.

That makes no sense.

Although she's blind, she's probably a massive freak in the sheets.

You should be smashing him sober. smh tbh oniifam

Does it have like online fighting? Thats the only thing I'd be interested in it for really. I'm too competitive.

You better study! You are so close to the end.

What how do you burn a hole in a bowl?

I prefer a lot of action, thanks though.

Well its finally time, time to go back to work.

How's life, /4am/?

We were born in different months, you idiot.

But in the same year? My brother's a month apart from me too but there's also five years in there.

The RLM video is beautiful. You should watch all of their Best of the Worst videos. They watch 3 b-movies (in Wheel of the Worst they just watch the weirdest shit they get sent, like informational videos and a video of a guy shooting gophers for an hour) and then go over them. I look forward to it way more than their Half in the Bag videos.

Yeah but if I'm sober I don't have an excuse for being gutter trash at it

I'm going to take a shower and try my best to keep studying. Wish me luck onii-fam. I'll probably still be lurking thread.

It would still take atleast close to a year for your mother to bear a child.
Your sister doesn't even exist does she?

Just keep fucking cramming
Works 80% of the time

Its coming out this year, user
How did you not know? That was literally the only thing most people watched the Squeenix E3 presentation for

Thats not really hard to do since SA2 fuckin sucked

FTL has tons of action though
The final ship has like 5 shield breaking missiles and a giant lazer attacking you

Same year. We're twins.

Is older toph in the second show? I dropped it like 2 episodes in and never looked back

What kind of car you looking at tomorrow?

Does it look good?

Every one here is a loser there insults mean nothing

Flashbacks in the first season.

You robbed me of my thumbnail.

I got a few funny looks from how I was struggling but it's nothing that I care about.

No clue because I've done the exact same thing for my rice the last time and it didn't burn. I'll have to look into this in the morning.

What's the structs for lad? I need to go back to programming my game.

Oh, okay, I think I get it now. She just took a while to come out.

I waste everyday playing vidya nothing else to do when NEET

Where at?

If I keep up my pace I should have 10k images if I do the whole series.

I never really get sad about those things with Ritsu. Maybe I just haven't gotten to that point yet.

Good evening you fucking niggers

Yup.
Birdbrain worst girl

The thing is, from what little I've played, it did look like it had potential. It could've been genuinely good but it feels so cheap and unsatisfying. Could be because they wanted to slap up a Sonic game quick for the Wii U.

Sorry.

Either adoption or different parents make the most sense to me. It's just illogical otherwise.

Thanks!

Far better. The only downside is that it's way too short, mostly because the levels are short themselves, and some of the challenges are annoying, but they're optional. Besides, SA2 didn't really age all that well, to be honest.

Thanks, Yoza!

I'm at the part where you go to Denver. Kinda took a break from the game because of Generations. Still trying to grasp how to parry and sidestep effectively, but goddamn is that game good. Didn't cut the tail though.

Yozakura does seem really fun. I only tried Asuka so far and managed to finish her "story" missions. I want to try out Katsuragi and Haruka, most of all.

It does, but I'm not sure how alive it is right now. Seems fun, though. Would be nice if it had coop like Deep Crimson.

At least some of them started posting fox pussy instead of their waifus with fetal alcohol syndrome.

1. One/both of you are adopted
2. Your sister had to be removed via c-section early for some reason (no clue how those work but I'd think they'd have to pull you out as well)
3. Your actual birthdays are different

Of them all, I'd say 1 is most likely. Go ask if you're curious, maybe your parents won't mock you for taking almost 2 decades to figure it out.

4am only lasts about an hour for me 2-3 times a month so i hope i'm not being a piece of shit

i can't keep up with the obvious frequent posters

I'm one of a few practitioners of a traditional craft left in the eastern united states. People consider what I make art even though I don't see it anymore.

It's something I used to love doing but I just find it to be so draining and boring, most days I find it hard to get out of bed. But I have people that rely on my pay check so I'm forced to just churn out the same worthless shit

Ditto. Every summer my control deteriorates to dangerous levels.

This image I don't mind getting twice.

Yeah. The most mind-numbing work is the one where they don't even let you drown your cries of pain in music.

take that back you fucking heretic. Disregarding eggman/tails levels it was godlike.

Don't remember. A cheap one.

5 here

Already lost it

vidya geeams

Everywhere basically. Just going to random "Pick up a shit job" websites and filling out the apps.

If you apply at some huge retail chain theres a 9/10 chance they'll use this personality test that takes 30 fucking minutes to do.

Twins born a month apart?
user stop
It's not like it's not possible, but it's rare.
Having twins is rare, having twins born months apart is even rarer.

Eh those guys don't even browse 4am so don't worry.

Good luck! I know you can do it!

I don't follow modern games much really.

And post screencaps.

All of us lost control.

i don't know, there are some things that look good about it - but there really is enough out there for me to say definitively one way or the other. What they've put out seems pretty much on course with Human Revolution, so if you liked that game you may like the new one

So, what do you make? Sounds like you need to take a break from it.

She took a while to come out. I was born at like 11:45 PM on May 31st and she was born a few hours into June.

…I'm not sure that it works that way. Pretty sure that once labor starts, everybody comes out.

Good to know some people have sense in this world.

It wasn't just 6 year olds who watched TLA.

I don't think that's how it works.

God that artist is a gift to man.

Well they don't both come out at once. Like if one came out at 11:55 pm then the other could be the next day.

Like an upload?

Would you ever want to take on an apprentice?

Youre killing me

He said young'uns

I see

Thanks bae. Love you too xoxox Maybe I should just avatarfag Tamamo for extra salt.

Looking like it's progressing fairly well. Are you programming it from the ground up or are you using any libraries/engines? From the look of it looks like the former.

what's this traditional craft? i'm interested

i've found myself landing ass first into carpentry, i'm still learning but it made me realize how many people didn't learn anything about stuff like this

>Ditto. Every summer my control deteriorates to dangerous levels.
EVERY OTHER DAMN DAY NOW I COME HOME FROM WORK AND JUST FALL ASLEEP TO FAST FORWARD TILL THE SUN GOES DOWN AND I'M SLACKING ON MY WORKOUTS

i also eat worse than ever in summer because i like cold sodas

I know your ma's snatch is pretty loose, but it's almost impossible for two to come out at once.

IAHFY/KYHU is the only redeeming factor to Legend of Korra.

That's an entirely different situation, user.

A couple of hours make sense, but presenting it as "two different months" doesn't.

Just say "we were born a couple hours apart, but when my sister was born it was June". Otherwise you'll confuse the fuck out of everybody.

Maybe you shouldn't.

I FUCKING HATE THAT TEST

Plus only a true retard could ever fail it, theres no point.

Sounds worth a pirate then.

Wait, so your mom had one kid and then held another one of them in for a month?
Wouldn't that hurt?

tbh the minute I saw the footage of the game I was skeptical
I didn't drop is a quickly as Sonic 4, but still
the Wii U deal really fucked up Sonic Team

Its better than SA1 but thats not saying much

Of what, FTL?
I had one last night of 20 drones surrounding my shit while missiles and lazers were pelting me

But yeah, the game isn't slow at all. If you get played or caught off guard you have to act fast and time shit to not die

I didn't mean that in a completely literal sense. Just that the end result of going into labor will be the birth of any and all babies.

Kuvira2020

Couple hours apart. Was born in may and she was born in June.

you don't have to like that show or even watch it to fap to her

4a is really good
verdict day is not as shit as i expected it to be

got stuck doing normalfag shit all day

sometimes i really think they are the autistic ones

revelator next week will be nice

how was your day user? did you play any good vidya?

burnout will fuck you up dude, make time to create things you actually like even if it's just for a few minutes a day.

This girl keeps flirting with me, about how when I score a good job she should be my french maid or whatever. The logical part of me says I should run, but she's an absolute titty monster so it's painful.

Why is life so difficult

At least Sonic 4 was alright, and Episode 2 was even better. I was legitimately disappointed they never made Episode 3. I dunno, maybe I'll give the game another shot, but it seemed awful to me.

Ye post em! I'm lazy and will forgot by the time the thread dies down.

Shes not even hot though.

If you do some pushups every night, or even just every other night, you'll see some improvement. Not that I can say much, while I can definitely lift a decent bit with how heavy the trashcans at work can get, i'm no He-Man, and could definitely do with the pushups thing. i did them for a while but then sort of just…stopped.

Jesus Soritsu. That's some dedication, I'll give you that.

For your sake, I hope you never do.

I'm trying to remember that part, it's been a while since I played…that was after the Mistral fight, right? Once you get parrying down pat, the game gets so fucking easy. You really oughta play it on Hard mode, if you aren't already. Hell, even Hard mode isn't that bad. Now Insane, that's definitely difficult. I haven't beaten the game on Insane yet.

The Hanzo stories are the lamest, in my opinion. Then again, I'm not a big fan of any of the Hanzo girls either, least of all Yagyu. Yagyu is quite literally the shittiest Senran though.
Gessen is best school. Even if Murakumo is dumb.

Elins are the cutest. An Elin daughtefu would be 10/10

I'm not the programmer, I only carry low level design stuff. This is basic ballancing of damage. We're working with LUA, but i believe this is all built from the ground up by our smart programmer.

She isn't pure though.

Neither is Kuvira.

Yeah it's pretty cancer. I did like 3 of them so far. They do shit like re-ask the same questions, ask the same question in a different format, ask the opposite question, and put obvious as fuck questions but the time it takes to read all +100 questions you've wasted 30 minutes of your time and feel burnt out.

RUN

For answer is one of my favorite games of all time. So snappy and fast. Plus the white glint is sexy as all fuck.

At least Kuvira knows how to slog it out with the boys.
Korra could barely kick her ass in a fight without using the Avatar State.

plus Kuvira's fucking voice. I wish there was an asmr thing of her

Wasted it drinking and playing Pandora's Tower with my girlfriend.
It was pretty good.

98 Chevy Cavalier. I hope you know I had to log ALL THE WAY into facebook to please you.

Yeah. I just hate living with my family.

I know. Other Korra porn is just ok but this beautiful man made Korra into one of the sexiest fucking animus ever.

Have you tried flirting back?

I think IAHFY is a chick.

It's right after the sewer/lab level, where you rescue the kids. The boss is that one huge mech with the turrets.

Yeah, I'm playing on Hard at the moment. I like being challenged and such. I'll be honest, the fact that you're ranked for each fight really encourages you to go back to previous levels and see if you can improve your rank. It's such a satisfying game. As for parrying though, most of the time I just manage to block. I guess you need to block at just the right time to parry. SV kinda works the same way, it seems.

I completely agree on the Hanzo girls, though. They always seemed like the most boring to me, though I appreciate Asuka and Katsuragi could be my second Senran waifu. Haruka will always be my number one Senran waifu though.

Not a big fan of Yagyuu either, but she plays pretty nice in Deep Crimson.

I fucking hate this so much. I try to be a pretty nice person towards people I meet, even ones that come off as assholes. But when they start acting like I'm they're best friend or something, it pisses me off. Thankfully, I just keep quiet most of the time and don't have to talk to customers/strangers hardly ever anyway.

Oh shit, thanks for reminding me. I'll have to pick that up when it drops.

Yeah.
Yep. Pushed an altar to the gods into a lake and then the server died.
All in a days work I guess.

Anyway, just stopping in to say hi. Got normalfag things to do.

she's frequently drawn with short hair, dark skin, and some muscle, pretty fappable if you ask me

i hear you, i hold no resentment to my family but i really desire my own living space now

Oh, okay
that makes sense

Hell no.
Sonic 4 was bland, generic trash with music done by dying cats, horribly broken physics, trashy level design, and every single aspect being a rehash. Not to mention how they flat out left the plot in Sonic 2 so unfinished there wasn't even a good ending
Its up their with Sonic 06 and Boom as worst Sonic game. Episode 3 never being made is a fucking godsend

That would require me to blow some time into FTL, and considering I really need to go to sleep in like an hour I can't

But just imagine the butthurt.

I'm pretty fine with my body as it is despite how noodly I look. I wouldn't mind try training up my legs a bit more but that's all I really need. I walk a lot as it is.

I see. I'm not a huge fan of using LUA as a primary language on a project but it's pretty useful for a easy modding language to similar how Garry's Mod did.

wow

sloppy seconds

Actually I'd have 10k reaction imagines. Probably twice or three times as many left over pictures. I love her so its well worth the time.

I hate that most places won't even let you apply in person anymore. So much more simple.

My ex used to drive one of those actually! Only thing I remember about it was that it reaked of cigs.

This tbh fam.
Gas the autists now.

Will you be joining us for Char's Counterattack or Uzumaki tonight?

Is polygamy legal in Earth Kingdom? I'm sure what's his name would enjoy threesomes.

Time to wait one year for the PC version.

That was just Episode 1 for me. 2 felt a bit better, though it's definitely not my favorite. I find it a bit annoying though that they called it "Sonic the Hedgehog 4" yet the game plays nothing like the Genesis games. If anything, the Advance trilogy work better as Sonic 4.

Cya user~

Fine fine, remember tomorrow though!

Eh she just doesn't have anything really unique about her.

Somali: Ayo oga bogaa oga nooga bix nood boogo
English: Who knows us knows glorieth dispensed upon moving sores

Elin are for hard fucking.

Yeah and I'd be one of the butthurt ones.

Either way they are a godsend.

Exactly.

Senpai you're fucking gayer than Homoko if you don't want to fuck Korra.

While there might be some interest I doubt that I'd convince anyone to stick around long enough to be of any help

It's a specialized kind of metalworking, I can't tell you because I'd be pretty easy to just google me.
The guy I learned from was in his 70's when I apprenticed, it's a dying trade. I'd give it another 50 years before it's completely dead and when it's gone it's gone for good.

Oh boy, I feel like this is my calling.

The problem with that is if they ask for some random information you don't have on hand. Like your previous employers last name

Not quite. It's some weird adaptation of a housewife fetish for her. I'm 90% sure she's more attracted to stability than an actual relationship though when I keep her unstable background in mind.

Not really and I'm pretty shit at it anyways honestly.

Fuck off. If you knew a piece of ass was already married and they were willing to have another husband in the marriage, most would spring at the chance for commander abs.

I told myself I was gonna watch a bunch of anime and then a Miyazaki movie today. I ended up watching two episodes of FMA, one of Ninja Slayer, the first fifteen minutes of Little Witch Academia, then spent the rest of the day lurking and shitposting.

I miss having the motivation to do anything.

I'm burnt the hell out, time for bed. I also haven't fapped in three days so I'll probably do that in bed real quick.

beating it to 2d aint mixin shit, m8

Shes just not cute!

I'd learn it. Sounds like it'd be a neat thing to know.

Is it hard work?

You gotta have a notepad of that kind of stuff ready, be prepared.

Well maybe you should look into it user, but get a prenup!

Chivooooouuu

Cucks watch. Real men make it a threesome.

That's pretty much me with anime. Or anything, really. I haven't sat down to watch an anime in a long time.

I was talking about Caster. Not the one you were thinking of.

Well if you don't want to fug her then try flirting. Your bad skills will scare her off, you'll get practice flirting, and if you're good at it then you get +1 self esteem.

Look deep inside. You know it to be true.

Don't look at me like that.

I'm thinking you shouldn't avatarfag at all. I still don't know who your probably shit waifu is.

im really excited to fight her
10/10 would /clang/

i wish there was a way to be completely repellent and unpersonable without being a dick

motivation is a false god.
it's all about forming borderline compulsive habits that you can't break even if you tried.

Stop being a cuck.

Dark skin is the biggest turn off for me
As it should be for you too

Get off the internet. Seriously life is so much more fun when you don't sit around reloading the same websites over and over.

Go unplug your router next time you want to watch stuff. Don't let yourself plug it back in until x amount of hours are up.

Its ok if its nippon girls

Gonna need some evidence.

It kills me because I always end up using its parts after I get them, can't stop myself. Although I do change the internals.

All that time you could have spent on playing vidya, getting a job, or passing a kidney stone and you chose to spend it on Ritsu
thats true love nigga

Episode 2 still had a lot of the issues that 1 did
Mediocre physics, bad music, no story, rehashing, shitty level design, and now a forced gimmick!
The only good thing about it was the bosses

Now that I think about it, I could probably list all of the zones from Sonic 1 to Sonic 3&K, but I can't even remember the name of one zone from S4

He would have been disappointed with you, degenerate

You guys showed me the way.

Why are all the casters so great?

hey fags

It ain't cucking if you're fucking the chick.

Besides, Bataar or whatever his name was seems pretty submissive. He'd be good at listening to orders.

These aren't even worth preparing for imo. I have to basically mass produce applications in the hopes that 2 of 20 people I applied to will call back, and at that point going in person isn't really worth it that much unless they interview you on the spot.

Hey

I have no idea what I'm even supposed to even do for them half the time

I watched Castle of Cagliostro last night, if that makes up for anything.

Finally managed to work my way out of bed. So fucking tired. This new training is running me ragged.

Was a fun weekend tho.

I also think I got a cold when staying out at my friends. How you get a cold in fucking summer is beyond me

Reminder >>>/4am/ has cute foxgirls all over the place

So long as its you with the 5 women and not the other way around.

Wait…."commander abs"?
So you go into the open marriage to fuck the husband?

Its okay if you make the girl the chinese penispuzzle. Can even do the eiffel tower.

hey phil. How's your collins doing?

This.
Last time I had my internet shut down I ended up marathoning a shitload of Marvel movies and beating both Hotline Miamis

Forgot to show you this in honor of SilvaGunner passing

Well then I'm going to continue to salt mine.

No it isn't. You're still a degenerate race mixer even if it's 2d and a nip. Just admit it.

I have no idea. Because they're best class?

Have you bombed France again with Genesis?

i aint gonna argue with my dick that much when it comes to 2d

Have you seen how fucking shredded Kuvira is? You can chisel granite with those abs.

Threesome with a dude is gay as shit, man. Learn that.

Completed my first GM project today, felt better than imagined. It was months of procrastination and fapping, but atleast I did something. Now, I'm thinking of starting another one before the adrenaline wears off.

It takes a few years to learn, it's hot, messy, and has a very small profit margin.

Yeah sometimes they're bullshit grey area things that are set up so that later in the questionnaire you either have to pick the obviously wrong answer or contradict an answer you had earlier.

wait, he died? Holy shit.

…

how many anons have died, people we've shitposted with, laughed iwth…how many of them are gone?

It is!

Its to the point where if I just hold down the arrow key in the preview images it will flip book through every scene she is in during the episode perfectly.

Thats true. Hope you can snag one soon!

I really should do that before I run out of money. I have maybe 5~ weeks of money left so.

Thank you.

Maybe it's rhinitis? I usually feel like that during the Summer too, especially when it's too dry.

Does it look like I care?

Naive and hopeful to want to destroy via cock, yet shitty enough to not feel bad about it. It's the perfect hatefuck value.

The woman who looks like a man? Why not just admit you want dick at that point?

Why can't we have portals? Why are airfares so expansive?

I'd do it now then. Every job I've gotten they takes almost over a month for them to get back to you. I think my last job took half a year before they actually hired me.

His last video, five days ago.

I haven't been this crushed by an user passing since Ciircuit.

its 41 degrees celsius where i live and i cant sleep so
JUST

rip

phil will show the french who is really g_d

Because airlines are most likely run by jews.

I would say I'm surprised.

Why don't you admit you hate your people

I don't think she looks like a dude.
I mean, the animation in the show was done dirt cheap, so that might be why she looks weird at points.

I'd do anything to get to share a bed with Kuvira.

If that means I get my hands dirty, I get my hands dirty.

Waifu love doesn't count!

You'd think you'd be making more money considering how rare it is.

Eeeeeeeehhhhhh

Maybe once the stone is passed

Fuuuuuuuck
Is he still not up? I thought he would go back to making memes

thats impressive

Honestly, Genesis is a fucking great band
I would have never discovered them without your Undertale faggotry and shitposting

God damn it of all the fucking times…

Oh right right, yeee. I need to go back and replay MGR gotta download it from Steam again. I may just fucking pirate it this time, but then again, muh save data…

Yeah. And you aren't there yet, so I'll spoiler this, but the fight with Jetstream Sam is probably the most fun fight. It is to me anyway. You'll fucking hate Monsoon's fight though, he's a piece of shit.

Asuka is about as vanilla as it gets for female heroine personalites. But she's pure at least. I feel like Katsuragi is overhyped, honestly. She isn't awful or anything, but I just don't like her that much. I like the Hebijo girls more than any of the Hanzo girls though. And of course Gessen a best. I can't really rank Crimson Squad, they're a mixed bag. I like Mirai and Hikage, Yomi a shit, and Haruka/Homura are pretty a-okay.

best 2hu, after Marisa

Ah, I don't get much exercise at all, so that's where I really fall flat my legs are pretty solid though at least. I'm always on my feet, if nothign else. And bussing on Tuesdays/Wednesdays keeps me moving pretty well-paced.

True devotion. So, how about those figures and that daki?

I want to, but you guys don't even start watching that until, what, 6AM CST, right?
There's no way I can stay up that late…I'd pass out. Plus, I have to babysit my little brother tomorrow. But I'm gonna build my Real Grade Exia kit while I "baby sit" him, and then I'm having a friend over tomorrow night for vidya

No kidding I still may pick it up for my PS4 anyway, I'm dying to play it.

ELINS ARE PURE DAUGHTERFU RACE ;w;

Unfortunately, normalfags don't know how to take a hint 9 times outta 10, so you either have to ignore them or shoo them away.

it's morning here. Temperature is nice. Good stuff.

i know the animation could have been better but isn't not bad in my view.

I was trying to help you get yourself your own pure girl. Guess you'll have fun with being second fiddle, because that's what you'll be.

Goddamn you're beta.

Sometimes I wish there was supernatural things in the world - I'd make a pact for that power.

If you don't need it right away and don't have school (or commute), what you can do is wait till summers over and apply when all the places lost their summer help.

Well Memes are supernatural

Who do you want to meet? Your boyfriend? You giant faggot.
Just make sure to crash the Eiffel tower with no survivors.

It does. Just admit it already.

My legs are pretty damn good because of all my walking so I have that going for me at least.

I would kill a man to be able to get super strength.

Yeah, its the main symptom. Im hoping its not due to all the pollen and shit tho. This is one of the reasons why I hate summer.
Does it fuck with your nose too when working factory jobs due to all the dust?

Shes chinese mate. Im white. Im not "her people" to begin with.

That pic is way way too flirtatious and feminized for her. She looks like a man in the show when its not fanart.

i can't keep up with you guys tonight, gonna clock out

see ya whenever next time is with me

This also applies to because I cannot into proof reading.

im glad i have shown someone the light of genISIS

I save about 95% of all her frames on the show. Only skipping repeats or ones that are the same drawing just in motion.

Figures all came in! I was going to post a picture in tonights thread but I never had the house to myself yesterday. Maybe soon.

Need it pretty soonish. Parents are really on my ass and say I owe them for the money it cost at the hospital the other day.

If I can't get my hands on Kuvira, I go for Korra.

Her and Asami are canon fucking, so the threesome won't be as gay.

Like I said, dirt cheap eastern asian animation.

How come Korra fans are the biggest cucks?

Fascism is about loving your people not loving white people. The issue is you don't seem to want a fascist waifu to begin with. and in fact think such a thing is gay.

Nobody has heard a damn thing, he just made a new compilation album and fucked off

If there was a huge demand then it wouldn't be rare.

Only if you tell me ur waifu

Cya next time user~

Because she's a dyke

Damn those are some shitty parents.

Hey, a threesome is a threesome. I don't care if the second player is a chick or not.

Only if you take a shower.

Some ancient cultures believe eating a mans heart gives him your power, similar to vtmb and drinking a vampires blood. Could try that method. the heart thing not drinking peoples blood. Thats weird

Seems like we got a lot of people on Holla Forums who want to be dominated if that orc thread was any indication

Women copy what the current popular opinion is. If you want specific traits like that find better friends in that category. A woman will just adapt to your lifestyle.

If you already have it on Steam, why pirate it? Torrents might just take longer anyway.

Fitting as Sam is supposed to be Raiden's rival. His "story" is DLC only, right?

Katsuragi just seems like such a fun-loving girl to me. I just love laid back characters like her. That and goddamn she's hot. That girl's perfect.

Haruka is still the pinnacle of perfection though. The perfect mistress for you to serve, and that voice makes me melt.

Yomi's okay. Homura's good too. And Miyabin seems alright.

Been meaning to get my hands on GG for a while, but with Revelator out, I don't want to spend money on Sign.

Dust can really, really wreck me. Now that it's winter, my nose got raped by all the dusty coats in the closet. Spring and Summer are always the worst though. Even more so when it's hot as balls and you can't stop sweating.

Nah they let me stay NEET until 26 and considering the financial trouble they are in I kinda agree I have to pay. Its only like 200$~ anyway.

Ok you first!

I wouldn't mind being dommed by a muscle chick tbh.

You wouldn't.

I'm pretty sure they swore of men after Mako fucked up their ideas of relationships.

You are so desperate.

I don't mind domination, but being that submissive? I don't get it.

Yes

Not what I meant. I mean actual powers that can be actively used.

Well I guess h-hes just taking a long time for season 3, haha! ;____;

Have you told them you need the time to make the money considering you're about to give birth to a rock?

Nigger that's not how it works. 2 girls + you = twice the girls. 1 girl + 1 guy + you = half the girls.

I'll try it out.

Still tho.

Get ready to spam job apps like it's a fulltime job.

That's not how this works.

Look at this gaylord. Ahahah laugh at him!
Good luck.

Thats also really true.

I'd set up classes teaching it and pretending that its some well kept secret or something.

Gay

Yeah they aren't bugging me about a job for the first time in years right now.

Its fine

Memes are just transferral of ideas
If you control the memes you control the world

I've only had a threesome once. I'd do close to anything to do it again.

Struggle Snuggles, user. Two doms going at it for power.

Both Korra and Asami are bi. Was confirmed by creators. So dick isn't entirely out of the question.

Behind this mask is a meme, and memes…are bulletproof.

You'd lose.

Suuure, they'd love to have more dick.

I've actually ignored calls from 3 different places the last month because I was too depressed to even bother

I actually never have problems finding jobs. I got hired for 2 this year and would have probably got the others if I wanted. I hate jobs so of course the universe gives them to me easily.

You wouldn't tell me anyway

Ouch really user? Story?

shiieet man. What happened exactly?

meant for

Yeah I hate summer for that. Especially when its that humid heat. Youre lucky youre moving into winter now, at least you can wear sweaters and tuques. The winter might get at your sinuses tho

I would. Men are supposed to dominate. Not the other way around. Its much funner to be the stronger one and pin em underneath you while you give off a shit eating grin.

They want the girls to have man traits. So they can almost be the girls but be men. Kinda like straight sex but the roles of the man and woman are reversed.

Hell, get a jew heart. Might make you good at investments and banking. Prolly good for 2017.

Ouch. Who was she?

I'd honestly be more trouble than it's worth. I have enough trouble paying my own bills without having to worry about the costs of setting up classes and buying all the material they'd blow through.

What's the point in even teaching someone when I know they'll cut and run when things get hard?

allahu akbar my friend

Oh damn. Where I'm at it's a huge pain in the dick finding a job for some reason.

Stop staring at me like that, you're sending mixed signals

I've been getting swol. My goal is a pillarman body, and once I get to that I'll have a chance.

You implying Asami isn't a massive slut when it comes to the business game? I'm sure she'd get Korra in on it too.

I hope the distance doesn't fuck this in the long run - I really like this fag

Where do you live? I live in commiefornia, overpopulated with mexicans so good luck finding jobs.

That's why I'm a switch. After I'm on top and too sore to continue being on top, they can have a go at it.

Never had problems with my sinuses to be honest. Usually my nose just gets stuffy for a little while, but no pain or anything.

Funny, I still hate wearing winter clothes. I don't know why, they just make me feel uncomfortable save for a few sweaters.

Chiraq.

You probably live on the coasts / up north. Southern midwest doesn't have retarded laws destroying the local economy (to such an extreme extent.) I legit met some sad fuck working at a McDonalds in Texas who moved from California to get work.

Maybe set up a series of videos or write a book? Surely someone would want to learn the technique eventually. Theres gotta be some shekels to be made.

Yeah my area seems like its really booming right now. All kinds of factory work to be had, and since tons of people in shit jobs are taking up those factory jobs theres tons of those kinds of jobs too.

Chicago?

fuck yeah leg power!

Awesome!
Are you gonna have them like a shrine in your closet with candles and the whole shebang? Or will you just scatter them around your room, so that way no matter what part of your room you're in, Ritsu is always near?

because i'd have to log into Steam. I hate using Steam at this point. It's a pain. The only reason I still have it is because I have a friend I play Hero Siege with

Yeah, but the DLC comes with the PC version. You also should have the robo-wolf's DLC too. They both play VERY differently from Raiden, so take that into consideration whenever you do play those. Beat the vanilla game before playing the DLCs though.

I mean yeah, she's fun and goofy….I don't know. Something about her rubs me the wrong way.

Femdom ain't really my thing, at all. She is pretty damned sultry though, and her voice is like butter. But. Femdom just does nothing for me, and she's usually more on that side of things than not of course, she's really a switch, which is her big secret. She can dish it out AND take it.

Eh, I picked up -Sign- on Steam during a sale. I loved playing as Leo Whitefang, he was pretty badass and had some nice combos.

Do you wear magic underwear?

Same
Kinda thinking of expanding my search to a 500km radius instead of looking in the nearest city which is 60km away

I wear blessed underwear.

Blessed by the prphet kek?

Spot on. Fuck my state for real.

You have no clue how lucky you are. If I want a job it's a giant project

Yep. The midwest shithole itself.

Might help. Really it's all if you know someone and whether or not you get really lucky.

My room is super cluttered and you can't really walk in it. My desktop computer is at a table right next to the bed, no chair. So I've got all them right next to me on it so I can see them at all times!

Okay I will tell you. She's an OC. :^)

Love you bae. I'll make sure to sing Genesis while we're in bed.

I believe long distance relationships are pretty shit but hey I hope the best of luck to you.

You bet.

It's a pointless endevour.

Yeah, that's the thing: Femdom's always been a thing of mine. Suitable for a cuck such as myself. I like Yang for a similar reason, simply because she seemed like she would be quite "dominant". I do appreciate that Haruka is a switch, though. Her "clothes tearing" quotes are some of the best.

I figured they would. To be honest, I'm too used to the HF sword to switch to Mistral's staff/whip thing. It seems good, but the sword was just so effective so far I don't feel like switching it out.

Going to bed to dream of my waifu. Please, stop the cucking.

Fuck off. And don't post Best Best Friend ever again.

I know no one

I'd escape Chicago asap, especially if you are white.

Gross tbh imo

If you say so.

Night yakuza~

Dream of sweaty waifu

So long as I'm in the thread, the cucking will always continue.

Good night, though.

Good night.

How do you "switch" with a woman? She has no cock to pierce you with?

Lucky. I get it at least once a month for some odd reason, never in winter. Its always stuffed for a good two weeks. Theres no reason for it tho. Its not like pollen gets to me up close so I should be fine when its far away

You just need maximum comfy sweaters and sweatpants. Maybe a beanie or Ushanka hat, and a good coat. It all comes together

When you step through a portal it breaks down your matter and recreates it on the other side. You die and a copy takes over.

Nite yaku. May pleasent mcnuggies come to you in your sleep!

Man findin a job is the least of your worries.

Femdom was a secret fetish of mine a while back but now I'm into the girl being submissive.

I don't really visit these threas but bear with me now.
How do you deal with being way more involved in a project than your partner?

I only have one Woolie, so I won't be doing it again. And at least I'm not like this message I got a few weeks ago.

You let her ride you. Cowgirl is a thing.

praise be to phil

forgot my image to get replies

not necessarily - hence I specified portals - the matter remains in a continuum unlike a materialiser ala star trek.

Then you have to just spam the shit out of job apps like it's your job. Basically we're both fucked.

It's sad. A ton of people here are semi-redpill just because of the southside.

Yeah. They want to call the national guard into the southside. The ghetto shit is expanding out of the city to so the entire north side of the state will turn into a ghetto in 50 years despite there being several rich neighborhoods there.

God damn I hate tumblr that's not how it works you unbearable faggots.

Ahh I see, I gotcha. 4am has corrupted me I think.

I usually just take some medicine for my stuffy nose and I'm good for the rest of the day. God it's a pain in the ass to sleep like that though. I just can't sleep when my nose is itchy or stuffy

I think I have a beanie lying around. We're not big on winter clothes since our winters aren't nearly as cold as other places. People are usually just content with jackets/sweaters and such. It IS pretty raining here at the moment though, so beanies are pretty handy for when you're dealing with a little bit of light drizzling.

I lean towards femdom, but I'm okay with submissive girls, too. It's just a preference that's largely dependant on my mood, really.

It's fine, bud. It gets to all of us.

What Job Apps, I thought its just Websites
Am I missing out on jobs by not having apps

So what are you guys listening to tonight?

I see, so that's how it is

whatever floats your boat. Preferring your woman to intiate/take the lead isn't cuck though. Of course, I wouldn't mind that situation every now and again if I was tired or something; ie letting her do the all the work basically, so we can still both have a good time.

However, cuck is rather extreme. it's an overused modern meme. Cuck implies that you like other dudes fucking her and you get off to other dudes fucking her while she her denies you her vajanya. So just having a spirited woman isn't cuck, you're just more submissive in the sheets. Unless you actually do get off to other dudes fucking her while she denies you completely & you watch/do nothing. In that case, I'm pretty disappointed fam, tbh.

Definitely better than matter restructerization. But i'd think a portal would fuck too hard with the laws of the universe and could cause something like a black hole effect if it ever went wrong.

Hm. For me it's probably tied to control / self-esteem issues that I try to avoid because I don't know how to "solve" them.

That's what I mean. Basically surf the internet and fill out job applications everywhere. There area few websites like snagajob, where they list a ton of part time shit.

C'mon. Don't you ever want to make your very own waifu? :^)

It'd be worth it tbh. Imagine the potential.

Eh, I can dig it. I usually make them for RPs, which I'm in a few now.

waifu faggotry is a caliber of autism I can never begin to fathom.

I don't. I appreciate having multiple women and that's about it.

Dominant women were always a huge fantasy for me even as a kid. Always had a thing for older/experienced women, and some of the situations and positions associated with it (i.e.: riding. Watching her as she bounces on you just seems amazing to me).

An old friend of mine told me the same thing. I always had low self-esteem as a kid/teenager and during my early adulthood. Hell, I still do, otherwise I wouldn't think I'd be dead by 30. Maybe people like us enjoy the idea of dominant women because they seem more reliable, like they'd make you feel accepted, give you purpose.

Ok, thats what I do
And Check the paper every Saturday, because they still list jobs that the website doesn't

Whats the project? Are you just using it as an excuse because you are bored of your partner?

What's your f-list account bby:

Good luck. Hopefully it isn't too rough.

Fuck off Mike, don't you have more BotW to do?

I don't have an f-list. Ain't into furshit.

Sounds about right. But it's also part of myself I'm trying to change because I don't like it.

a gaem

F-list isn't just for furries though.

I feel you. That's why I started accepting submissive women more. Maybe something's already changing.

I think I'll be able to get work for the upcoming Censis and with that it'll bolster my Resume and give me some cash

How can something be your waifu if you're ashamed of it?

My dad worked there and hes pretty cuckservative. Very christiany love thy neighbor kind of shit but I think even he can see the nigger problem a bit now.

Not really, I've already found perfection.

You just don't understand true love.

Never bothered with pills myself, always figured if my body could take care of it on my own the experience would toughen it up without the help.

How cold does it get over there?

Rise Against

I wanna share your waifu with you! It'll be fun!

The potential to do what everyone was screaming about with god particles? Sure why not, be a hell of a thing to see for a split nanosecond I spose.

If waifus are not good, what about husbandry?

E.U. looks rightly fucked, the more I watch & read, the more depressing this shit gets.

I know. I just don't like using it. Mainly I use Skype, and for making my OCs I use pastebin.

With jews, you lose, pal

The EU from even before its inception was decigned as a way to try and topple down Europe

You didn't answer the second question. And its the important one you need to think about.

I've basically written it off at this point, theres no saving it.

This is why all waifufags need to be gassed.

I seriously hope you're not taking me seriously.

That's pretty gay fam. Like what are you some kind of weeaboo pillow cuddler?

Because my waifu is (You)

Well he's in this thread so you can if you want.

Im quite entertained by it. Shits going sideways finally and we get to watch the end soon. Hopefully

I meant partner as in "person who's doing this with me", not lover or something.

Oy vey

Oh, well shit nigga why you calling yourself a cuck then? You aren't Anthony Burch or anything close that.

Yeah, I'd have no problem with my woman taking top every now and again, or even just initiating and having most of the control the whole time. Hell the thought of coming home from a hard day of work and being exhausted, and just lying in bed/relaxing and for her to give head and ride would be fucking great. Of course, in the case I wasn't exhausted, it'd be hand-holding sex in the missionary position with snuggling and sweet whispers after

How is there newer album? I saw a song on there listed "the Eco-Terrorist In Me" and immediately wrote that shit off. I mean their Endgame album already had some super preachy environmental messages in there, in a few songs, but from just looking at Black Market, it looks like they ramped that up about 200% please tell me I'm wrong. I really used to like Rise Against.

I'm just playing along, babe.

That sounds like a good plan.

Dude almost everyone here hates them. The only ones who don't are people who lived in suburbs their whole life away from the problem.

Thats an oxymoron.

See pic

Also see pic

Exactly

Nice Trips, but I think if Britain lives the EU that Europe may have 1 chance

Seems it's mainly the fault of women. The Jews in particular aren't happy about this turn of events.

It was mainly designed to consolidate it into a more homogeneous nation- the E.U. is the shield the U.S. used against Russia while the NATO bloc is its sword.

Well we're looking at the potential for a populist uprising. If anything the crisis has done more to embolden the right than anyone thought possible.

There's no end. Even if the Georgia Guidestones are right and there's a planned purge of 4/5 of humanity, we'll still keep going for a while.

I can't find a good daki of my waifu or I would be

Oh well shit. Cut the chord and get him to sign a waiver saying he won't sue for profits.

Its sad we've basically handed over the cities to those people

If it were simple escapism I wouldn't have this burning in my heart like I do.

Pills are fine, so long as you don't go over board. Just taking one for the day usually makes me feel better, and that's only when I absolutely need it.

Right now, it's around 69-60. Winters here usually get as cold as 55 or so. Maybe a bit more.

Thank you. I feel a lot more confident now after being called a cuck for the past 4 months or so.

That's pretty much how I feel. Let her take the initiative when she's feeling sassy, make sweet love to her when she's feeling cuddly. And if she's up for it, taking her from behind and giving that booty a nice smack occasionally. Works too. But letting her show off her assertiveness just adds to the charm.

I believe in u

The best part about europa cucking itself is being smug about it.

There are two types of people: people who don't have much experience with niggers and people who hate niggers. This applies to niggers as well.

They'd have to change a lot more than that.

it will be free as in freedom and free beer

But your waifu's two-dimensional heart does not burn back. Your waifu doesn't even know your name.

I would suggest commission one but I can take a good guess your financial situation must be shit if you can't take a shower.

>he's never heard of the trap meme

It's what naturally happens. All the minorities move to the cities for cheap work, they are shit parents with shit kids, their shit kids can't sustain themselves, the city tries to keep them afloat for political reasons, it brings the whole state down, the cycle repeats until Detroit.

Actually what killed Detroit was pensions being abused and corrupt politicians stealing millions of dollars from the state, the nogs just remained when everyone else left

Look a Brexit may start a toppling effect, we'll see Frexits, Gexits, Spexits, Itexits, and we'll see more nationalistic leaders, like NF and AfD

Is there any real chance of that though? Even if a majority of people were out with pitchforks and torches calling for it the government there seems so fucked that they'd probably just gun them down and replace them with more muzzies.

I hope something ends up happening but I have my doubts.

Ritsu can definitely feel my love. I know this.

Although I can't even begin to remember what she sounds like, Asami is pretty hot.

Why is this body type so rare.

She is an asshole, should have been the main antagonist though. Would have made the show.

She feels, but doesn't care. She thinks it's pathetic.

Interesting era we are living

They're getting pretty preachy tbh. Very help the world kinda shit, but they havent gone sjw and its still anti establishment so it kinda evens out. Thus far the best imo from the new one are

1: I dont wanna be here anymore
2: Tragedy+Time
3: Awake too long

There are others like People Live Here which is pretty politically charged tho imo.

I just want the potential to get rid of this false we all love each other bullshit. And I want to see the corrupt house of cards crash beneath its own weight. It'd nice to see justice rear its head once the chaos starts

Thats not so bad. In canada we can go to 10, its nice

I dislike taking them at all tbh. Im not an anti vaxxer or anything just dont see the point in pills to stop something the body takes care of. And half seem to be placebos as it is

Eh, im not smug. I just want them to wake up. This is the homeland of Richard Lionheart and Napoleon. It'd be nice for them to get their shit together in the end.

So your "waifu" is belrose?

Maybe, but it'll just be replaced by the next NWO group. Something would have to happen to make world leaders think they're better off without a world government.

I don't think the government could just gun them down, which is part of the reason they're trying to replace them with muzzie.

I know. I'm all for Machiavellian scheming and corporate backstabbing.

I'm going to have a commission done eventually. Maybe. It'd bug me if he couldn't get the art style perfect.

Make up your mind

At the very least it keeps nice rural areas mostly white. Although I'm seeing more and more of them lately.

I'm not an OC, nor am I gay.

I hope you're not implying that I'm Belrose, because that's a massive insult.

Yeah but hope is so painful, smugness will never let you down.

That sounds pretty delusional m8.

Dear god no. I would sooner kill myself than have Belrose as my waifu.

To be fair I have the same issue with art style

I'll make you into a faggot, faggot.

They're moving into the suburban areas. Not sure about rural though.

I think she just has a major head for business.

Goddamn I'm jealous. I would love to have some comfy weather like that, though our winters are pleasant enough. Fall was a huge pain though, not cold at all. Usually got to 100 or so.

Well, I just take pills because otherwise my nose will get so stuff I can't focus on anything at all.

Nothing delusional about it at all.

And yeah its the reason my collection of pics is fairly small and its the reason I obsessively screencap hundreds of pictures of her.

Maybe after Trump we will get a president calling for even more deportations of undesirables.

Literally a female Xanatos.

Green eyes are popular in Ashkenazi jews.

Like I said, cuck is the new-ish meme insult. It's horribly overused, while plenty applicable in a lot of modern cases of people like Burch, you'd definitely not fall under that definition.
At worst, you're fairly submissive, at best you're a switch.

Exactly. It'd be boring if only one of you took the lead every single time. Shit would get stale. Though I'd be much more inclined to take her from behind and smack the booty initially, but if she's determined/sassy/ultra-horny, she can take the lead for sure. She could totally go down on me anytime, it'd probably wind up with me bending her over and railing her though. If it were ever to leave the realms of monogamy though, i'd be the fuck out of there. Fuck that shit. 1 & 1 only. No threesomes or beyond.

So it does get even preachier?
Sad to hear. Maybe their next album won't be quite like it

OY VEY

He did say the black community has a problem several times.

I never said she can't feel your love, just she doesn't love you back.

I'm getting tired though so I'm going off to bed. Have fun with your trash waifu.

Assuming you're his waifu, im just sayin, you and belrose…we've never seen the both of you in the same room together.

Whats so bad about belrose?

Yeah I love it. The only downside is when smoking outside you gotta keep walking or freeze and do the shiver shuffle. Its still pretty great.

Fall was cold for us, its easily the prettiest season in Canada. I love it

I normally just sleep, but since you cant with a blocked nose thats kinda useless advice from me…I know how you feel about the stuffed nose making it too hard to concentrate. And then having to stuff tissue up there to make the feeling go away a bit

That's pretty delusional in my book. At least I know she doesn't exist and acknowledge it's a one sided relationship with the other not being there.

This tbh fameruru

I only use it if they truly are a whimp wristed faggot who doesn't mind being bent over.

Cuck came about because S.A. They used it as a word filter and it got out of hand, so it spread from there.

This is true.

Night~

I'm not gay, fam. The only way you'd get any of this is if you were a cute trap, because traps aren't gay.

OY VEY

I know she acts like a jew, but that stone cold businesswoman heart is too pure in my eyes. Although I want to hear what she sounds like, and I don't want to watch LoK again.

Yeah it gets to the "stop blowing up people" and "war is bad" anti gov stuff. No SJW hate white people shit tho thankfully.

And hopefully they are less politically charged in the next one. But I doubt theyd ever stop, they've always had it at least a bit. Seems to be their thing. It'd be nice if they cooled it down tho

Jefferson said we needed to deport the niggers back to africa. He was a wise man.

Anyone can see that. He needs to say it's up to them to fix their own goddamn problems instead of blaming whitey; that'd be a real improvement for the black community.

Its only one sided if you give up.

Imagine how amazing the country would be now if we had went through with those plans.

Never really considered it a meme. A slang at best, but not a meme. Then again, slangs are memes.

I always fantasize about threesomes. Give me something with Haruka and Ryouna and we're good. Nothing beats one on one though. It feels so much more personal too. And hell, if she takes you on first, you could always get a five minute rest and then rail her as rough as you could. Use the fact that she bounced on you to her advantage, make her extra sensitive. God this sounds great.

Yep, I do the exact same thing with tissues. Just stuff something up my nose and it makes me feel a bit better. Sucks to sleep with it though.

I never smoke outside, but then again all I smoke is hookah, and that's a pain to set up outdoors unless you have some quick light coals. But quick light coals are awful anyway.

Xanatos wasn't a Jew. I think. He was just a good businessman.

And just watch a clip.

Eh, her voice is pretty close to what I had in my head.

She's cute.

Nice meme.

Traps are gay. I'll make you the trap though, faggot.

It's still one sided no matter what. She's a fictional character after all.

We would still be fairly fucked but a lot better off. I don't think it would be something that would change the way people think so much. It would make life a lot better, but we'd be on the same track. Still better though.

Back in the day the black community had leader called Marcus Garvey
He had a philosophy about niggers that boiled down in "get ourselves educated, get money and lets go back to africa to be the new kangz"
Everyone in America agreed (white supremacists loved him) but (((some))) folks realized all the cheap labor would be gone fast as hell
So when Garvey requested a special fund to recollect all their money and get away, (((they))) blocked the move and blackmailed all politicians to stop it
Garvey then was exiled and later on died in highly suspcicious circumstances that hint at a botched operation

At the pace they're going though, it won't be much longer before they get to that stuff though. I know anti-gov/anti-establishment has always sort of been their thing, but it's become too much.

But it is a meme Jack

maybe so. I'm more about the tender loving/deep sensual bond of a woman and man coming together to bind their bodies together though. Nothing better imo. The fact it's so personal and intimate makes it that much hotter. Did I ever mention I'm a huge vanilla fan?

> use the fact that she bounced on you to her advantage, make her extra sensitive
oh god muh dick. Too good. If I ever get a cute pure wife, i'll have to remember this one. Big if there though…astronomically-sized IF…

Well, good talk. I'm going back to sleep.

reminds me of a muhammed ali clip. I'll try and find it.

At the very least the welfare state would be a lot different considering that was partially set up as pseudo reparations. Plus the DIVERSITY meme would probably be a lot weaker in the states.

Later user~

This is getting gay fam. I'm too manly to be a trap.

Traps are just cute girls who happen to have dicks. You don't even have to touch the dick, you can just fuck them in the ass like a girl.

Maybe, but maybe not. Sweden was completely homogenic until around the 70s, and look at where they are now.

wew lad
She's still not real even if she was an AI or a VR program. She will never be real regardless of any technological advancement.

Sometimes I just with the KKK did its fucking job.

Vanilla is truth and justice. Fuck, I hate it when, say, an eroge has a bunch of cute girls, yet the actual content is purely hardcore.

The thing with pure/cute/innocent girls is that it's all the more enticing to make them cockhungry for you. Assertive women will always be special, but there's nothing quite like showing a girl the ropes to the point where she can't stand not having you for a night. It culiminates in her actually increasing her assertiveness, too.

Girls don't have dicks user. Girls have vajanyas, and only vajanyas. If it's got a dick, it's gay, even futanari is pretty gay yes, that includes futa on female

We aren't connected physically with the middle east and africa though.

Now you are just lying

Shame it makes us look so retarded. Do you sometimes forget you got it jammed up there and someone walks in an laughs at you too?

>Hookah
I thought you smoked weed as well as hookah? And yeah, hookah is definitely an inside thing. Tho if you like hookah you might like vaping too! Vaping is pretty cool, despite what most say

Not surprising it'd be stopped. Got any links tho? Seems like it'd be interesting to read about.

Hopefully not. Theyre my fav band despite the political messages sometimes. And they never seemed like the cucked type. Hopefully they sing about the stupidity of the SJW hate movement.

Nite!

Thanks, and don't be fooled. Most of the Democrats that opposed desegregation didn't just switch sides into other parties, they stayed Democrat.

Welfare state in the U.S. is a means of not just appeasement, but population control. The intention was and remains clear- to keep them poor & subservient to the government.

Most modern Democrats probably forgot the purpose and just assume it's continuing a path of altruism.

It's ogre for them

KKK was just hood protection and lad banter club
One wishes Hitler had grow some balls and just really eliminated all the noses in the camps

I don't understand

It is fam. Can't you feel the gay tonight? I could be a trap but why would you do it if you're just going to look like a mess in about 6 years? Faggots who want to look like a girl have some real mental issues if they don't understand what that shit will do to your body in the future.

The schizophrenic part or she never being real part?

At least the kkk did what it did with the people's best interests in mind. Not that it matters I suppose.

Neither is Sweden but one day their leaders decided they needed more diversity.

Wait in what way is this gay?

Yeah gotta get their pets on a leash. Shame blacks are too dumb to realize it.

The second one

night sempai. Gonna try and hit up the park tomorrow.

She's a written character fam. She's made for entertainment and money making purposes.
Dicks, Ritsu.

Sweden isn't on an island is it?

Even if theres countries in between its still connected to them

Night ae86~

Good luck tomorrow!

That's why you don't do hormones. You just shave, dress up in girly clothes, and maybe apply makeup. If you do the hormones that's pretty much going full tranny.

Futa on female is at least slightly bearable.

Never happened to me, thankfully, mostly because I just do it at home. If I'm outside, like back when I was in college, I'd just suck it up. It'd make me look like a mouth breather though.

I've considered it, but never thought if it was that much different from cigs. And I hate cigs, so yeah. But who knows, I might give it a shot once. Wouldn't hurt to try it. Weed, though, I don't have it regularly. Mostly because I don't have any hookups. On the rare occasions that I got out with friends, though, I smoke some.[/spoiler]

Jesus christ how did I fuck up spoilers so bad.

Boys and girls have different parts. Uncle yoza is saying that no matter what aunt belrose tells you if she has a penis shes a man. And dont follow her into the closet.

If its a dickgirl giving it to a girl girl I fail to see how thats gay.

Even then most traps who don't do hormones only look at most barely convincing. At that point it's more crossdressing than actually being able to fool someone.

Let's put it this way. Do you fantasize about the girl with the dick or the girl getting nailed by the dick girl?

I don't read/watch futa crap but am just thinking about it from a logical perspective.

And I'd assume most guys are self inserting as the dick girl.

Your siblings are nicer than mine.

Yeah contacts can be a bitch to setup, but if you're looking ask family imo, most everyone seems to know "a guy".
Vapes are different an in they have different flavors and dont even need to have tobacco. They even have shit like cinnamon toast crunch flavor.

Oh shit, the cops might see it out like that!

As long as you wear a skirt and look cute you're a girl.

> vanilla is the true hardcore
truer words have never been spoken

> there's nothing quite like showing a girl the ropes to the point where she can't stand not having you for a night. It culiminates in her actually increasing her assertiveness, too.
that's too fucking cute. When after a few nights of passion she initiates and gets sassy but just wants to make love to you instead of all the times you've made it to her. It gives me goosebumps. Its so pure, so cute, and so fucking hot.

Because it's a "girl" with a dick. At it's core, it's no different than a trap.

it's still gay though

because girls aren't supposed to have dicks. Only vajanyas and tits. If a "girl" has a dick, it's pretty homo.

Pretty much, thanks for simplifying that for me.

That's not how it works

Probably. I don't read much futa shit anyway.

I would still call them a guy, faggot.

What if you insert as the girl without the dick?

Even Brianna?

Hopefully he takes our advice to heart. Can only help them grow so much.

How does it work?

We are going to watch an adaptation of Junji Ito's Uzumaki manga. Feel free to join us.

You're the one talking about fucking a manly guy.

I said they have to look cute, not like a goblin.

Oh this was the guy talked about in the spooky thread before! I saw a bit of that before passing out.
Something like Amiga mountain

Damn, that sounds tasty. I might have to give it a try. I always thought it was just straight tobacco. I might have to look that up, seems so comfy. Great for smoking in bed, maybe.

My brother usually has weed with him, and last time I saw him he lended me some. I rarely see him, though, maybe once or twice a year. Maybe if I start socializing more, I'll get more hookups.

And that, my friend, is why I love eroge so much. Sure, I wish more eroge had assertive girls, but goddamn a lot of devs know how to show off cute, innocent girl completely fall for the guy to the point where she gets horny just at the sight of him after the first few nights. Vanilla is truly the path of righteousness.

More games need harem routes though.

So is this a girl?

No because that art is too bad to be cute. And there's no skirt.

Its gay if its two futas going at it or a guy and futa. But a penis and vagina fucking can not be gay.

Post fox futa

Gay

Is it Radiohead time already?

Yeah but I'm just shitposting.

No. I don't have any even if I wanted to.

>Vape
Yeah you can even have no nicotine in it and just smoke flavors. It's pretty sweet when you're relaxing

>Weed
Hell, maybe your brother can set you up? I doubt your bro would betray you too, so it'd be safer too!

So then, once the skirt is off the girl becomes a guy then? So how do you fuck the trap without it being gay?

But if traps arent gay how is it gay?

Idk fam you sound pretty gay.

You don't take the skirt off.

I never said traps weren't gay. Thats gay. Two penises is gay.

Allrighty guys, I'm off to bed. It's been fun talking with you all even you degenerate faggots

Catch you guys on the flipside

REMEMBER:
Girls have ONLY a vagina. If they have a vagina + dick, or just a dick, it ain't a real girl!

one can only hope

Cya next time yoza~

Nah man, my bro is probably one of the chilliest people I know. It's just that we never had the habit of seeing each other much (we have different mothers). Next time I see him though I'm definitely asking if he could spare some. Maybe meet him more often and smoke together. Sounds pleasant.

Does vaping leave any sort of smell though? Hookah is nice but it can make your room stink depending on the tobacco/coal combination.

Night, Yoza.

And truer words were never spoken.

I shouldn't have brought it up in the first place. Just fuck my shit up. You never fail to disappoint me 4am.

Night. Dream of 2d animu grils.

All it takes is one person to bring up the dick and it all goes downhill from there. I'm just glad I managed to scare off all the people who might have stopped it.

Seems like a workaround. it'd eventually turn gay if you date a trap. They have to take the skirt off sometime.

But if you self insert as the girl you dont have a dick at the time.

Nite!

>Brother
Its definitely a good bonding exercise. Especially so when you talk about life while high

>Vaping smell
Not in my experience. Its just smoke usually and the odor so far as what i've had hasnt left any lingering smells. That or I havent noticed and someone walked in and smelled strawberries or cinnamon toast crunch

Yeah you should just stick with posting fox girls instead of being a gay next time.

What's wrong with you

At least it's happening at the end rather than taking up the entire fucking thread.

You're pretty gay yourself fam.

wew lad

So you just pump em and dump em? That seems pretty cruel. Everyone deserves love ya know!

see here you monster

But how else would shitting up a thread be done?

You shouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. Most traps are bat shit insane.

You could try reaching (300)

You still sound pretty gay. :^)

I think another incident is required instead. Why get >(300) in a thread that's already hit autosage

How about you post a proper fox girl sometimes?

But then what mentally ill deserve love? People love yandere and tsundere and theyre both kinda crazy. At what point does crazy not be ok to date and love?

I wonder if thats due to the medication more than anything else? Id assume its from changing hormones.

How can you hear text? (^:

I've been posting proper fox girls. What you're posting is furfaggotry.

People love 2D yandere. Tsundere is just a bitch, not crazy.

Alright guys, this is my cue to head off. Nice talking to you all again. See you next time!

Yep. I would really like it to bond with him more often. He's a really pleasant guy, I'll say.

I wouldn't mind it if the smell was actually the smell of the flavor. Hookah only stinks because of the coal, really. God I wanna try vaping a lot more now.

A bit of wanting to become a gril and the medication.

This fox a qt

Well you could try dumping porn.

I haven't kept pron on my computer in ages.

Go save all the Radiohead doujins you can find and dump them. That'll cause a shitstorm.

Open the closest behind you. I'm masturbating to you right now.

>not archiving your pr0nz for the up coming TPP apocalypse

Well if they are self inserting themselves as the dick girl that is gay because it means they want to be feminine and girl y and thats gay

Jokes on you, there's no closet behind me. I get what you're saying though, but it's not like you're being subtle about it. Just come out of the closet already, faggot.

The shitstorm I look for is not one that can be forgotten in a month.

I'll save some eventually, but at this point I'm too lazy to enjoy masturbating and only do it when bored out of my mind.

What's the point of a fox taking up a human disguise if her ears and tail are still visible? Maybe you just have bad taste, family-sama~ :^)

I thought tsundere was a bit crazy due to the emotional issues and shit?

Nite yang! Good talking to ya as always

I wonder how the crazy manifests particularly or if its vastly different between trans.

Doesnt one of you have a boyfriend already? You're all hard to tell apart with all the foxgirls and shit.

They're not disguised. They're just girls who happen to have cute fox ears and tails.

That's just Asuka. And I'm not the real foxgirl fag, and I'm also not gay.

No I won't. I have John Travolta with me and we'll forever be staying in the closet. It's so safe in here.

I believe the fact they want to be a girl is already a massive flag that something's wrong with them. It can lead to becoming trans and shit but it depends on how fucked up/foolish to go for it.
I don't since I already have a lover. :^)

You sure flirt with men a lot for a straight guy

Forgot to attach pic

Just a prank, bro.

>A lover :^)
Oh? who?

Ah ok, I gotcha. So what youre saying is the wanting to be a woman and going full trans is their manifestation of their mental illness.

Choo choo

You're just saying that to feel better about liking fox girls who are bad at magic.

I think I liked Peace Walker more than V. The only parts of V that left me with an impression were Shining Lights and the Sahelanthropus fight. The gameplay was the only part that didn't feel shallow except for those missions. Shining Lights makes me want to see Kojima do a horror game. The atmosphere was 10/10.

Why is traditional Jap art so fucking bad?

It's not a matter of who's the foxgirl fag it's that together we are the spirit of the foxgirl fag. Both of us contribute to everyone's perspective of the foxgirl fag. Me and you are both one and the same.
Or some gay ass shit like that.

Pretty much. I believe it's a problem with not being proud own identity from lack of self-confidence/being bullied or lack of an identity to begin with (which I believe is why so many SJWs are also trans). I'm rambling on now but I do believe if one of my friends who I have had this happen to me wanted to get an op to change themselves I would strongly try to stop them. It might make them happier in the short term but the pain will come back some time. Either ways it does not spell out good news to me.
Ritsu's been trying to find out this whole time. :^)

Because gooks have no creativity, they are just good at reverse engineering

I believe mgsV was meant to be like peacewalker before Konami put the kaibosh on it. You can tell compared to the diversity in missions between PW & PP. I hope they add in more side missions into V but I know what the answer already is.

Yeah that makes sense. Without any type of masculinity or culture to be proud of a lot of men would probably seek to find approval on the only side of their race there is, the female gender.

I prolly wouldn't but mostly cause its not my place. Like any other big decision i'd just give em advice to research certain things before they decided and then make their decision.

Just lie imo, unless you're enjoying denying him it

So we're like Big Boss and Venom Snake if he spent his days shitposting/dumping foxgirl porn instead of forming his own country and stopping retarded CIA nuke schemes?

I feel like it's unfinished too. You can tell a lot of love was put into it, but it didn't reach it's potential. It isn't what it was supposed to be. MGO3 is fucking bad too.

Like the decline of more masculine males could be contributed to things like vidya and the need for parents to just let their kids watch TV all day and shit. A lack of parental guidance and role models has really made the majority of kids have a lack of discipline and direction. Without that direction or strive for achievement they wonder what the fuck to do? I could continue rambling but I'm pretty sure I've already lost my original point.
That's up to you. I am a man who believes in freedom of choice of how to fuck up your body but I still advise against it.
I am. It's hilarious.

Yes. Now get back to dumping foxgrils.

Yeah MGO3 is atrocious. Compared to 2 its just shit. Konami got too greedy with their mb coins. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Well it is often the government pushing this and most parents just plop the kids in front of a tv so you're not wrong. If I ever have kids I think i'd force him to go hunting with me and weightlift, force the testosterone into him.

It is pretty funny to watch. And he is pretty persistent.

Have an animated foxgirl to end the night.

I wonder how many people play the MGO2 private server now

The world's a complicated place and not one thing has resulted into what we have as western society today. Like we are living the in age of the baby boomer kids. The ones who left their kids grow up on only TV and minimal parental guidance. It has led to this bunch of bratty adults who want to live like kids, they have no ambitions or direction. Shit, I am one of those who grew up like that and if it wasn't for that lack of guidance I would have grown up a lot more normal than I have now. I might actually have a desire to get married and have kids.
I know I'm preaching to the choir and you already know this but it's nice letting this out.
He certainly is. It's like I have him on a leash.

Thanks bae. Have a good night.

Here's a relevant cap.

That's a nice foxgirl

Probably more than MGO3 and thats saying something.

Yeah I know what you mean about the times influencing us. It's definitely hard to be like your grandparents when you see the world so differently. I could never be married and have kids, not after seeing what the west does to husbands and fathers. At most it'd be a kid if only to have my genetic line
Hell, nothing is good to keep inside forever, I know how you feel there.

Or is he tricking you into the leash? Ritsu is a clever one.

It's shit like this that kind of make me wish for a war. War is a terrible thing in most cases but it does help mankind find a reason to live when their lives are in danger.
I do feel like I am wasting my life not achieving my high expectations, I feel like I could have achieved them by now if I wasn't such a lazy bastard but that's what my lack of discipline has led me to.

Now the parents of today are overly-supervising their kids thanks to the recoil of that previous era. Now we're having the internet's freedom taken control of, political correctness up the ass and trying to protect everyone from criticism. Yet everyone is being punished for the sake of the few because they believe it's what's best for us.
I don't want to sound like a teenage edgelord but it's kind of hard not to but being surrounded by others that you can't really express your opinion without making yourself sound like an extremist despite how non-extreme my views are when it comes to modern day politics is a bit frustrating.
Do you really believe that? I know what I am doing with him.

That's because most of them aren't even paintings. They are woodblock prints and they don't look so bad.

I figured out I'm a horrible disappointment by high school, and have been coasting on my parents being too afraid to do anything about it.

wsj.com/articles/lure-of-amber-pits-ukraines-illegal-miners-against-state-1464998300
archive.is/Ytnaa

I had a terrible time in High school but when I started Uni I enjoyed it far more since it was far more flexible and had to deal with a lot less of the typical high school teenage shit.

By the time I got halfway through my time at college, I had gone full hiki. Bandits best faction.