LE PEN MEETS WITH VLADIMIR PUTIN IN MOSCOW

National Front Marine Le Pen meet with President Vladimir Putin of Russia today.

bbc. com/news/world-europe-39375969

Putin rarely greets candidates from forgein nations but he did met with Le Pen today. They spoke about Crimea and how France and Russia should have greater ties fighting globalism and islamism.

Of course this meeting was criticized by some and seen as Russia meddling with France's election.

I hope this will boost her support for the upcoming election.

youtube.com/watch?v=PivFArrHN6g

Holy shit, it's really occurring, isn't it?

The memes make themselves, don't they?

Let's hope!

Russian banks are the only one who loaned money to Front National.
I'm guessing the MSM will use that to discredit this visit.

That's a face that knows it won't have to deal with jewish meddlers much longer.

I want to believe.

All that whiteness. Oy Vey!

It makes sense to me.

I have no doubt we'll see a teamup of USA, Russia, France, Japan, and possibly even Britain.

inb4 russia hacked the french election

The allies of WW3 will be nationalists

The MSM are like the Wizard of Oz giving out commands even while the curtain is pulled back and everyone can see him and are telling him "we can see you, you're not a god".

The Russian bank that finances the FN is owned by a Jew. I still hope Le Pen wins because she is the best choice.

I know, but still. Let's have hope.

Russian jews seems to be at odds with US jews for some globalist reasons. Let's hope it will help Le Pen gain power at least.

No need to conquer Germany, Putin should march through it directly into Brussels. The German population will wave them through shouting "Drushba, drushba!"

By conquering, I mean retaking it for whites user.

FRANCO-RUSSIAN ALLIANCE 2.0
NOW ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY!

As sad as it sounds, this might be true. How do these (((meddlers))) always undermine Government?

Great move.

The double standards are humorous.

Did the RIDF take the night off? Oh yeah, they can't fire up their computers Friday after sundown. Lol.

Wasnt it in one of the leaks that the cianiggers were interfering in the french election?

No worries we're here.
BTW there is also photos of Putin meeting with christian priests and muslim towelheads.

He's probably a kike, crusader and rebel at the same time. Or just doing his routine meetings. Only CIA knows.

Literally humanity's last hope

checked.

hurry the fuck up europe doesn't have much longer given the accellerationism of the last period and the coming spring/summer rape/snackbar wave.

Kill yourself now in the most painful way. Podesta cunt.

I want to believe, but I don't think Putin has that kind of power, despite the lies of the leftist media.

You guys know life in Russia really sucks, right?

Yes, but that has more to do with their communist history than with Putin.

There's more inequality, less healthcare, worse education, and a more slowly-growing population since that Kleptocrat transitioned them to an oil barony and when the oil runs out they're gonna be jumping from their gilded towers.

Everyone in Russia preferred the communist years to the corruption years (lived in Moscow for 2 years).

Putin look really happy.

Communism is the complete normalization of corruption. It breeds corruption into the culture, so that even after communism falls, the culture remains corrupt. This is true in every post-communist country. Communism destroys morality, and a democratic republic simply cannot function without morality. That's why transitioning from communism to democracy/republicanism is such a disaster. The solution is likely to transition to some sort of Christian fascist system that forces the return of morality, at least for a while, and only then will the people be capable of handling freedom again.

High-energy Le Pen Rally at Lille earlier today. Anti-whites showed up outside and got btfo.

youtube.com/watch?v=0PRXO3MHXzQ

Yeah, I'm sure people who died in gulags for complaining about breadlines totally believe you.

Obviously plenty of time to get to know everyone in Russia and make you a total expert on the country then.