Mainstream Media Finally Exposes Elite Pedophile Rings in a Horrifying Episode of Dr. Phil

Didn't see a thread for this.

archive.fo/Lw1zL

Clips:
youtu.be/1jl7smO45_I
youtu.be/8QgpL6hLrFY
youtu.be/Xfeh_ZBa8aY
youtu.be/sIwgHi67dV4
youtu.be/u_aLRlumug8

Full Episode:
youtu.be/HJNrzYHE-2s

"This is just the latest case to emerge in what is now being called #PedoGate."

Other urls found in this thread:

drphil.com/advice/the-role-of-the-man-in-the-family/
scribd.com/doc/303424144/Kyle-Odom-s-Manifesto
youtube.com/watch?v=u_aLRlumug8
youtube.com/watch?v=-x-IZS8uKYo
youtu.be/u_aLRlumug8
montalk.net/
8ch.net/fringe/faq.html
media.8ch.net/file_store/84e4b3cd5043c783a9c17e490e80c4b4715a52904f4a1e11faa80ba420685086.pdf
8ch.net/pdfs/res/5611.html#q5615
youtube.com/watch?v=rWJdjt_ORoE
8ch.net/pol/res/9569565.html#q9572150
montalk.net/notes/psychomantium
montalk.net/notes/aura
maps.org/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4592308/
nytimes.com/2017/01/07/style/microdosing-lsd-ayelet-waldman-michael-chabon-marriage.html
erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_faq.shtml
montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hylics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumatic_(Gnosticism)
montalk.net/notes/reality-creation-redux
gutenberg.org/files/22739/22739-h/22739-h.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bohm
kybalion.org/kybalion.php?chapter=VII
yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1909arcaneteaching.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=CGHwGGC0pJk
archive.is/qomzv
beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order/2015/03/child-rapistchild-murderer-mike-pence-and-the-new-law-to-protect-indiana-child-traffickers-4056.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KQdNprROZPU
youtube.com/watch?v=ukpPtzvracg&t=1087s
discord.gg/7KQB2bA
montalk.net/metaphys/138/transcendence-through-intuitive-thinking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cant know which ones have been involved, so I say we wipe the slate clean.

Holy shit this is making me almost tear up. We all have waiting for so fucking long for more public vindication that this shit was happening. We're making fucking headway, friends.

reptilians are behind this

kys

You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Millions and millions of normies watch Phil, including my family members. I'm thinking that Trump gave Kendall over to Phil so that we could prep the public and make it believable when he starts rounding up and prosecuting. Reality TV would be Trumps first move.

kys seconded

Motion has passed. Now you have to do it.

never change cuck faggots

Oh good fucking point man. I cannot wait til pizzagate breaks for real and I get to middle-finger all the dumb fucking leftists who have made this out to be "just another right-wing conspiracy" (like hillary's health, like obamas birth certificate, etc etc etc etc etc).

not him but kys

Bigger fish than babby's first redpill, user

sounds accurate

not sure if you're serious or shitposting

I was sold to lizardmen at the age of 4 months and they taught me how to shapeshift. Now I work for CIA.

relentlessly point out that they defended truly evil pedophilic (((cannibals))) and murderers. never let up on them and offer no forgiveness. shame them totally and eternally.

What the hell is with the shills in this thread. Fuck off with the disinfo, we see through your petty attempts at derailing.

Use the filter and don't feed them. Their time is coming soon.

I'm getting some intense deja vu

In the current year of this timeline, your post could either be a 100% true story or an out of touch low-effort shill.

Blowout soon, fellow stalkers.

I hope so, but I don't trust Dr Shill. The story sounds like a mashup of the worst parts of the Franklin and Dutroux coverups. Not saying it is, but this could be a yarn spun to discredit the real PG deep state child rape and blackmail machine. Sure hope she's legit.

What I want to know is how someone who was raped since birth by (((elites))) and is now coming forward to a television show owned by (((elites))) hasn't been suicided 3 times in the back of the head.

I want to believe that Dr. Phil is just one of the rare unicorns that is a uncorrupted TV host.

You really think they are going to expose the ones behind them? And not some fall-guy, using subvertion-tactics to make us give us a sense of victory even though they still won?

Timeline keeps trying to derail off of the one where we are winning. Don't let it. They cannot get away with their literal A Most Dangerous Game XXX.

It doesn't matter if she's legit or not. If she isn't, they aren't going to do a whole episode about how they were wrong, so more people will see the original than the retraction. What actually matters is that when people start getting arrested, there will be millions of people thinking, "I remember seeing something about this on TV…"

(cheKeKed)
I'll settle for the end of the practice. We'll never see justice done for all of these crimes. It is a sure and certain fact that the untold numbers of (((their))) dead victims will never know justice. Only in the few cases where living testimony can irrefutably identify (((them))) will we ever see anything close to justice.

I hope

Even if that were true, what's stopping the (((elites))) from "pressuring" Phil to not air it?
Something just seems fishy about it.
Personally, I think if any big child rape rings were to have their victims come forward, it wouldn't be on a reality TV show like Dr. Phil.

Same. I'm really fucking confused. And she keeps referring to her Owner in present tense instead of past which is creeping me the fuck out.

Damage control.

Sacrifice some of the lower level/disloyal pedos. Appease the masses. Distract from the real targets.

Not that I am against punishing these sickfucks, just that they are slippery by nature and we have to be extremely vigilant when eradicating this scum.

This, most likely.

I was just about to say this, it's pretty much a controlled burn to give the public closure on the matter.

THIS

we can never forget

Is Dr.Phil /ourguy/?

Could be something to that, too. Sacrifice Epstein because he's way too visible right now?

Unless they have presidential protection. It would be good bait at worst, and amazing propaganda at best. Kendall probably has exec agencies watching her like a hawk.

Even if you hate from and run away from your mom, you still call her your mom. Her owner is the closest thing to family she's ever had, and she probably called him 'owner' for over 20 years. 'Owner' probably doesn't even mean the same thing to her as it does to us after what she's been through.

is also distraction from other breaking news

also that flase flag attack in london. probably trying to flood the normalfags with so much shit at the same time that they just short circuit and go back to their bread and circuses.

Yeah that'd make sense. This is just unbelievably fucking sickening.

Okayokay so not-so-serious theory that is like the most fucked up imaginable scenario: Dr. Phil bought her as a client and his sick fantasy is to parade his future victim in front of an audience before raping her. Almost as an extension of like the whole "public sex" risqué thing that some are into, but to a scary extreme.

guys im scared.. sorry if i look concerned but WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?

whats with all the pedophiles? is this the direct result of the sexualizing media? are kids that grew up with all this degeneracy a bunch of pedophiles now?

i've seen discussions here on Holla Forums how homosexuals and pedophiles are like that because of some childhood event where they were either raped or abused in some way, many dont even know they were abused but they were. is this true?

why are there so many pedophiles now?! its fucking disgusting!

Perhaps Dr. Phil isn't such a Morality Merchant after all.

stop acting like a fucking soccer mom, we are talking about godamn sex slavery and the most perverse and sick shit you can think of with actual children, not people that look at a 17yo wrong
It's fucking sadistic elite people, not common bozos that were brainwashed to be pedos

those who fail to study history are doomed to repeat it

read the talmud. learn the history of the semitic religion. their saturn cult, etc. this isnt anything new. this isnt 'why now', (((they))) have been doing this since their inception.

Mentions politicians, billionaires and law enforcement including FBI. They can try to throw Epstein under the buss at this point but it still begs the question as to how he got such a sweet heart plea deal. I think there are some elites who don't do this sick shit, they are not a monolithic group factions exist and Trump is part of the faction that never cared for the satanic aspects.

Exactly. One faction has gone completely nuts,. drawing attention to all of them by being completely careless and almost overt, knowing that hillary was a lock to be in office.

I made the same point in my diet posts about grain. They sense it's hold slipping, so they sacrifice sugar.

Every last member of their family must die, their poisoned genetic lineage must be purged.

The "blood libel" is true. All of it.

They are dropping dead from lack of fresh kids, can't stock up on blood and organs like canned food.

You make an excellent point there, fampai. Let's get fucking started already.

This is millennia old m8. At first they do it power but then the slippery slope kicks in.
It's something like falling to the dark side. Except there's no cool red sabers, lightning or choking.
In reality, it's goes down the road of pedophilia, cannibalism, sadmo/mazo, homosexuality and all the fetishes that are coming to the surface with the help of the internet.
When you're over the edge, there's no limits to the depths you soul can fall to.

Cutting off part of your tail and tossing it to the predator in order to escape.

they are archontic homonculus, arent they? literally not even human at all.

sorry my dude, im still learning, ill lurk more

i will, thanks for the tip

but why? is it just because of control? how can ((they)) like this stuff.. its fucking sick..

i guess i have a lot to learn

This is complete truth. As someone who has been the dom in BDSM relationships in my past, it's very easy to slippery slope and always want to push boundaries further, especially once one is fueled by lust and the sensation of power. It's intoxicating.

Is it jews? It's jews isn't it?

You know you'll be thrown into the fires with the enemy if anyone finds out who you are, don't you?

Sure, but I mean I never went like that far. I just got a slight glimpse into it and was like "yeah fuckno this is getting weird", so I stopped.

I mean I def never like did anything actually fucked up though, but if I still deserve the fires, then so be it.

I always liked Dr. Phil, glad to know he isn't corrupted. Unless this is some kind of disinfo campaign to discredit PG, but with the line
It doesn't seem like disinfo.

To make sure it's clear, obviously it was always with girlfriends and obviously they weren't underage and it was consensual and shit. Just figured I'd add personal experience as support for the post I originally responded to.

So is Dr. Phil confirmed /ourguy/?

It's always been this way, but it was easier for people to cover their tracks in the past, not so much now.
And why is it always the rich elites? Two reasons, the first is simple: they can get away with it while your average Joe cannot. The second reason is that all the pleasures of the world are available to these people, they indulge and get bored, this leads them to more and more disgusting acts to get pleasure.

drphil.com/advice/the-role-of-the-man-in-the-family/
Seems like it. Also he's pretty good at talking shit, something the (((enemies))) can't do.

this.

I'm guessing you haven't read Kyle Odom's manifesto?
scribd.com/doc/303424144/Kyle-Odom-s-Manifesto

Decide for yourself.

I saw this on /newsplus/. It was horrifying watching her say she was normalized to infants being used as sex objects since this is what she has been exposed to at a young age. That's all it takes. No hypnosis or drugs necessary. Just exposure at a young age. The depravity the liberals have exposed current generations to is nothing compared to what the next couple of generations are going to experience.

I love how all these people we never would have fucking thought to be that good ended up being the catalysts of change.

What did he mean by this?

Religious version: You're reverting your soul to an animal one. You become a demon.

Scientific one: This .You become a reptilian. Icke is right, but in a sense that your lizard part of the brain takes more and more control. You train yourself into sociopathy. Everyone is a prey, you desire power over others above all else. Doesn't matter what way.

Religion was invented with a very good reason. To put a mental barrier from that part of the brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=u_aLRlumug8

"some of them are doctors, psychologists, judges, politicians etc. etc."

IS HABBENING

Hitler dubs confirm. The Night of Long Knives is coming.

I did the teenage vampire thing during the goth years. Only ever did light bloodplay with willing partners, but I'll confirm there's a real power there. The sensuality and transgression is like a drug high. It was only a glimpse, but I can start to imagine the perverse ecstasy these subhuman diabolists get from "peaking" their prepubescent victims. Death is too good for them but it will have to do.

this time they will all die

I love how every time there is someone acting overly-emotional in a post it gets shit tons of replies. I wonder why that is?

Kinda glad I didn't get quads with this post Kek.

Yes, but the esoteric long syllable words tend to scare off the normalfags. "They're psychopaths who genuinely believe they are vampires" tends to work better.

there's also the thing about setting themselves apart from the plebs
for a lot of these people anything that makes them different/"better"/"superior", call it however you like is good.
so they turn to ocult and bizarre shit because the weirder it is, the more it is something that people like we wouldn't "get", the better

basically what this guy posted:

Kek's lost his patience, hasn't he?

KEK WILLS IT

Apparently Kek agrees.

WHAT THE FUCK.
PRAISE THE HOLY KEK!
HAIL KEK! HAIL KEK! HAIL KEK!

THOSE QUADS

NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES 2017

checked^2
Praise Kek.

Based Jackson will always be in the top 3 presidents.

Holy fuck, I can't believe shit is THIS bad.
Fucking hell, daytime television no less. I mean gentle Jesus, is there a way to identify anyone who's being trafficked? Can any federal agents on here give us a clue as to some shit to look for? Codewords? Possible insignias?

I ask because I'm not going to be able to sleep as long as I know there are kids, possibly in my hometown, being trafficked by these sick freaks. I've always thought that things were "off", but now I'm legitimately concerned.

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED, BUT THIS YEAR IT WILL BECOME REAL

This is an attempt to redirect the anger in a way that doesn't actually cause any damage. It would not surprise me at all if it turns out this story is completely fabricated so that it can be used against other accusations (that's the point of doing it on a trashy but still mainstream show like Dr. Phil–you get the exposure you want for your narrative but in a way that makes it already look discredited to anyone who matters). Crowd out the legitimate stuff like pizzagate and all the pedowood shit with garbage pushed on the masses through the lower-end MSM, then all you have to refute is the garbage you came up with yourself instead of the real accusations.

So once again the jews have a shitty plan that only further angers the public and gets them to ask questions? Makes sense.

I'M FUCKING READY

LOL quads woulda been sure death for you. But yeah man our animalistic instincts for power, domination, and ownership are damn intoxicating. Glad for my glimpse, however I'm glad I have the willpower to not go further.

One thing DP pointed out that was spot-on, traumatic sexual abuse causes flat affect as a coping mechanism. That is one almost sure thing to look for. Kendall had the monotone and expressionless face down pat, if it was fake she's a hell of an actress.

It's time.
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

for me it looks real, because she seems apathic, instead of emotional.
i truly believe a real victim is completely out of touch with emotions, not able to show any emotions.
if she could cry, she would have a healing, but she seems completely robotic.

fair enough. how does saturn play into it? its pretty clearly some energy portal/transmitter kind of meme.

even the ID has dubs

It doesn't matter if the kind of retard who watches Dr. Phil is "asking questions". They don't know how to find answers, and the few who will even try will find the internet clogged with garbage about the stuff that makes it through the MSM. They won't make it to the real shit, and in a few weeks Snopes will put out a piece debunking the fake accusation.

KEK KEK KEK KEKE KEKE KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK
HOLY MASSIVE FUCKING NIGGRS ITS HABBENDING :DDDDDD
PRAISE KEKEK!!!!!

CHECKED
RWDS SOON

Oh you poor soul, I'm so sorry you were born with jewish blood.

wat

YES

The Aryan Phoenix will rise out of the ashes.

Incidentally… I wonder if legalizing psychedelics might help with this. Get your undeniable ever-loving weirdness from sources that aren't fucking eating children. Of course, I'm sure the politically-connected could get all the LSD they want and that doesn't stop them…

We'll give them bullets and knives.

Can confirm as a person subjected to a ton of abuse. I can't feel shit.

Same here. Only anger/disappointment and depression.

I'm completely on board. LSD really gives you a truly subjectively different experience of yourself, your identity, and the world around you in one insane pretty adventure.

(I know I know something about drugs and degeneracy, but if you honestly think LSD is on the same level as like addictive shit, kys.)

Likely cause of David Brock's heart attack

Now that Dr. Phil has covered it, how many of the other day-time talk shows will start covering it? I don't keep up with show rankings, but he's one of the bigger names and this could push other hosts into covering the subject in the interest of remaining relevant. It's certainly going to lend the topic of #Pedogate a greater air of gravity among the normies.

You're right; most people exposed to this won't ask the right questions, or have a way of getting answers. The point isn't to get people to ask questions. It's to get enough people to think "I should do something about this" that one of them actually does. We need people to think to themselves "I should be a hero; this is worth fighting for."

Same here, but I think mine is just from Aspergers.

SIEG HEIL

Dubs confirm we'll be employing the final argument.

i was listening to this when you posted that. topkek. except it was on the album so it went into destroy everything.

Abuse isn't only physical or sexual. Part of your having aspergers could be from emotional/psychological abuse.

Not assuming you were abused, but it could explain your lack of emotion.
polite sage for off topic

But yeah, it's probably from butt-stuff.

When will greys be exterminated already? The eternal grey alien is nothing but trouble. I want to fucking expose them for the benefit of Holla Forums but I can't think of a way to get anything out without the greys shutting me down; and their ability to shut anyone down far surpasses the ability of jews to SHUT IT DOWN. Anyone here who has experience dealing with these ayy fuckers, how the fuck can I expose them? I think killing one of them, getting video of the corpse, cutting up / mutilating the corpse so Holla Forums can see the insides of it and that it's an actual grey and not some prop or some shit, and raping the grey alien might work but of course I'd have to put up some serious protections to prevent other greys from coming in and saving their comrade and fucking my shit up. I'd also have to deal with all the programmed, chipped, etc. people who are going to deny the shit out of it because they're nothing but literal drones for the aliens and I'd have to somehow leak it in many places on the internet and get the leaks to be viewed by Holla Forums. I don't care if the general public knows about greys, I just want Holla Forums to have solid proof, and I can't think of a better way than reverse-abducting one of them and raping and mutilating their corpse.

MAY THE DEATH GODS SMILE ON US AS WE KILL THESE FUCKERS

Si'al Ke:k

Is there a "how to get away with vigilantism" infographic?

You gather at least 1000 men and you fucking storm your target's location.

Oh also, if it's true that some kind of controlled exposure is going to happen soon, and society is going to formally recognize and embrace the alien presence then will I get in trouble for raping and killing and mutilating one of their kind? As it stands right now, their very existence is denied, so I think I should be able to get away with it at least as far as concerns the law. The military and the police wouldn't touch me. However, the psychics working for the shadow government and the aliens themselves might hold me accountable for rape/kill/mutilate a grey.

The other thing I can think up of is to get a few people to agree to come with me to meet the greys, set things up so the fellow anons get killed by the greys, and then I take the footage to Holla Forums. Such an event would be very controversial as the anons would show up in obituaries and Holla Forums would know they were killed. It's easy to deny a lot of stuff but when a couple of your fellow posters are killed by what appears to be aliens you won't be so dismissive.

Here come the shills.

It brings to mind this video from 1994 that was banned by the Discovery Channel

youtube.com/watch?v=-x-IZS8uKYo

What are your standards for proof of the alien presence?

You're just going to call me a shill?

Will you call me a shill when you touch one of them?

What will it take?

I don't want there to be anymore discussion about "are greys even real". I want it to be accepted fact and any grey denial to be on the same level of ludicrous as people who call the Earth flat or say we didn't go the Moon.

Okay I'm falling for the bait since I'm sleep-deprived. What evidence do you have for this? Anything concrete?

Someone report this shit. I would but I'm phoneposting and nothing works right.

Filtered :^)

Can confirm.

I know that the elites who are guilty won't get the death penalty, but I sure hope they are all separated and put into regular prisons instead of all going to a rich-person's prison together. They need to experience the severe justice that people who commit far less heinous crimes experience when they don't have the money or prestige to protect them. The lower-class prisoners themselves will sort out the upper-class.

They'll get the death penalty if we give it to them.

if there are aliens, please let them send some DearS

just throw them in a prison in Brazil and you won't even need to bloody your hands yourself :^)

wew, time to buy a bayonet I guess?

I think we have something good, bump

No no. I want to feel their innards running down my arms.

>youtu.be/u_aLRlumug8

Just caused me to out n out cry.
Fuck.

Fuck.

The only justice they will get is a gruesome end at the hands of someone who is very pissed off.

id imagine those aren't the only ones behind it, but id imagine those kids make a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of negative energy when they get raped right out of the womb and every time afterwards too
and wicked things that do not exist in the flesh just loooove negative energy

many humans should be slain for this
second post attempt

same here, i broke into tears when brought her in

stop with the alien/demon bullshit
if you can't cope with this and all the jew stuff then get out

filtered

Death to Moloch worshippers.

jesus h. fucking christ

I have no words

hail kek

GAS THE PEDO RINGS, SLAVER PURGE NOW!

Nothing but personal experience but I want to obtain evidence and since I'll be quite literally risking my body and soul to make sure Holla Forums knows about this shit I want it to count. Would capturing a grey alien and raping and killing and mutilating them all in at least 1080p resolution with good lighting and so on then putting it on liveleak be enough or would Holla Forums still not believe?

everyone on Holla Forums knows all of this already so I take it you're not from here
are you from other boards or someplace else? if so then how did you find us?

I remember some "conspiracy" shit in my country that the elite here did that too. Thing is, it's confirmed by higher ups but nothing got done against it.

Isn't this basically what Stanley Kubrick got killed for with Eyes Wide Shut?

The actual reality of hunting kids is far fucking too horrible for me to believe. Why would anyone do this?
Where the Hunger Games an allegory? What the fuck?

I know for a fact that's one thing kikes accuse nazis of doing to jews in eastern europe so it doesn't surprise me that this is something they do instead

even if everybody knows it, you need real power to punish it.

We need a list of everyone involved. We'll hang every last one of them.

Fidelio

this is so fucked up

why does Holla Forums always have to be right?

What he's talking about isn't bullshit at-fucking-all. I swear to god I want to capture some Holla Forumsacks and force them to see the truth and admit it on camera.

Just work off the list of Bilderbergers, bada bing. That will cover 90%+ of them.

give me some sources so i can convince myself. i'm new.

That isn't 100%. We need to hunt down every single one of them.

Oh yeah I know. All the evil shit the commies and jews did they've turn it around and said the nazi's did it. And I mean everything.

I know man. I got made fun of when I talked about this stuff with some people, even though I had records and papers to prove it. Yuri was right.

you misspelled jews

The Invisibles did it.

Holy shit was that comic degenerate and redpilled in equal measure.

search for:
Franklin/Ted Gunderson/Finders

that much will keep you busy for awhile (days or weeks)

I am well aware that there are many who say they are Jews, but are not, and are the synagogue of satan behind this
the rothschilds(aka redshields), the rockefellers(spelling?), the bilderbergs, the goldsmiths, and soros, they are among the worst, at least presumably

the pedos WILL get theirs, and they won't be able to stop it; especially since the prophecy of the popes is on the last man already… but maybe they'll get theirs before even that

and I also think you filtered me

Ordo Hereticus when?

Brah, just capturing it is good enough.

m8 you said yourself you were abused
this explains why you make this alien shit up
learn to cope

Same shit. I without joking believe that kikes are not from this planet. Simple because they are so out of touch and fully against human nature and nature itself.

I believe they are demons or whatever shit you wanna call them.

That makes sense. I grew up as one of the youngest in a large family (7 kids), and my parents kind of emotionally neglected me. Most of my childhood memories are of me wandering around by myself or playing with my two younger siblings.

its better that you don't know about it until later, lest you be visited by evil spirits that will try to take ownership of your free will
but if thats the case anyway, Jesus Christ the LORD can save you

You're right, these ARENT Jews but rather demon worshipping, materialistic nihilists that have subverted Judaism.

and yes, there is a such a thing as free will
this is supported by how black holes and dark matter don't exist, though not so directly supported by it

Listen, I have read LOTS, but there's no replacement for PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

So if you really want to get into this, you need to get a basic understanding that will prepare you, but then you need to do the work that will bring you into actual contact and then you need to survive that and not end up like many other anons who died, went crazy, or became pawns for alien disinformation.

Start here: montalk.net/

This site will teach you the very basic outline of things. After that, don't bother digging too much into the various info about aliens in the many different books he cites, because it'll all be inconclusive for you and unless you want this whole process to take you YEARS it's better you cut to the chase.

It is important to have a good understanding of the true metaphysics of this reality, because chances are, you're loaded up with all kinds of bullshit already in your mind and the aliens will use your false conceptions of reality against you.

Afterwards though, it's just a matter of developing the higher senses, and then actually using them to initiate contact.

Alternatively, you have to find someone like me in your area, and we can quickly demonstrate some odd things for you that will get you VERY INTERESTED and then when you're more ready plunged you into a full-on "situation".

8ch.net/fringe/faq.html This is all necessary reading but there's several texts that really need to be added into there that are missing. e.g. this which you should read right away media.8ch.net/file_store/84e4b3cd5043c783a9c17e490e80c4b4715a52904f4a1e11faa80ba420685086.pdf

checked

8ch.net/pdfs/res/5611.html#q5615
Chasing Phantoms….but maybe you should ease into it first with Montalk.

This shit reminds me too much of the Hostel movies, except kids are involved. Every single last one of these people will my skinned alive and hung like the animals they are.

The enemies of man will learn to fear us.

Think about it you goyim. Watch this episode.

This bitch was "too scurred" to even show her face.

But goes to a fucking daytime TV Show…
Really???

Dude the Washington Post put out a fucking PR piece on Comet Ping Pong, out of no where once they started getting heat…

But the Kikes are going to allow some bitch to be on TV lol??? Really??

Dont get me wrong ZOG has pedo rings. Its a fact. BUT this Dr. Phil episode is pure entertainment based off of what is happening in current events

They are just capitalizing on a issue.

You could almost look at it like what Alex Jones does.

Now this isnt as over the top as Alex Jones, but its literally along the same lines.

Im just saying this is probably just a fucking joke for (((Dr.Phils))) (((tv show)))

It's not just jews

EINMAL WIRD UNSERE GEDULD ZU ENDE SEIN

Dr. Phil has been fighting degeneracy his entire career. This is his final boss, he's going out with a bang.

Yep, Semites. Both the jewish and islamic kind think like this.

Maybe this was always part of his plan? Get on TV, play by (((their))) rules for awhile, and then when the time was right, slam back hard.

I'm still iffy about supporting Dr. Phil, I'll wait and see.

Reptillians live in the hollow earth you fucking casual. Jesus fucking christ.

Also you misspelled kike.

You do realize your faggot kike religion Christcuckoldry does this as well?

Or are you choosing to forget that its a semetic religion as well because of your cognitive dissonance?

why is this posted with youtube links.

All that needs to be posted is a summery and the hash
16408DE2D2E7296CE294EF560D2CBBF6EB56342C
I can't help but think it's fake as fuck. Moving them by placing them in trunks of cars? come on, a simply extended passenger van arouses less suspicion. I've been around a long time and a van, with a church name on the side is more believable.

Why would Phil(osemite) expose this?

It's paedogeddon.

heil.

see

This is what they do in the UK
Usually once they are dead, the stories come out fully

The byproduct of this, is broken people who they release out into the public.

I was first molested at 5 years old, it turned me into a sex addicted teen who abused other teens and joined a satanic cult.

I broke free, thank fuck, because of a redpilled LEO who cared about people.

They do this because it helps hide their crimes, whenever anyone in the protected class is at risk of being exposed they trot out one of the many broken people they created to hide themselves from the public view. God only knows what I'd be doing if I didn't get the help I did. All I wanted to do was make others feel the pain I feel, for years. My life is still hell, but I managed to conduct that pain and rage into destroying those who inflict it on others.

Kill all pedos.

This.

So fucking close with those digits as well.

Anything happen with that Nicole Kidman shit?

Oprah won't, because she's CIA. I would assume a few other daytime shows (Ellen Degenerate especially) are similarly compromised.

That still leaves plenty of local shows. Plus all the other forms of media besides television.

Regardless we should push for further mainstream exposure. More than anything normalizing this reality for normies will be crucial to justice actually happening.

>media.8ch.net/file_store/84e4b3cd5043c783a9c17e490e80c4b4715a52904f4a1e11faa80ba420685086.pdf
Started reading this, and not even a few pages in I see:

(e.g. 20 positive and 20 negative attributes in the fire element category; 20 positive and 20
negative attributes in the air element category; 20 positive and 20 negative attributes in the
water element category; 20 positive and 20 negative attributes in the earth element category).

This is literally what Kikes believe.
You're not intentionally feeding disinfo, are you, user?

Do you feel like you're in charge?

imagine trump supporting her, tweeting about her story. this would cause huge waves.

GIve us more deets fam.

Glad youre part of the solution.

come on, Super Bowl, Olympics, Kentucky Downs, Formula One, the Iditarod?

Some of the most closely guarded security events i the world? and no, none, zero investigation, not even this woman's name has been released to verify the tale she tells? FFS even is she was a sex slave of the Cali Cartel, of Italian Mafia it would be proveable.

what shit?

Some Australian woman said she was abused as a kid and so was Kidman and it went up real high. Can't remember the rest I forgot about it somehow.

So many shills now. I wonder (((who))) doesn't want us talking about this?

he probably is

I don't know what the fuck I feel when I read shit like this. It's something beyond anger and hatred. I just want to crucify these evil scum, help nurse the victims, and forget about it.

THIS IS NOTHING BUT PIZZAGOOBER CONSPIRACY NONSENSE

Can I see all the headlines from lefty media that try and normalize pedophilia? A friend needs to see.

holy shit dr redphil dropping bombs on the masses

It keeps happening

Also did Kidmen say that herself???

#notallkikes amirite goyim :^)
>>>/auschwitz/

DEUS VULT when?

Why is talmudvision throwing us a bone, has Dr. Phil ever said anything about kikes? Do we have a list of politicians with a public history of being degenerate - like Anthony Weiner and Bernie Sanders? Regular folks dismiss pizzagate as lunacy and can't comprehend Clinton on Epstein's island, but writing rape fiction or sending dick pics to kids… harder to ignore.

Public shaming and stripping of all their worldly goods before being cast into the abyss.

Read the fucking thread

Exactly look no further than the Dutroux -affair or the Jimmy Saville-story, which both of which had connections to higher ups but that got shut down.

(checked)

I highly doubt it. He probably has jewish connections to remain in the business.

Well your validation has arrived in the form of Dr. Shoah.

But
who is Dr Phil's Kendall?

anyone know?
a real name?

The prophecy…

PURGE WHEN?

Dr. Phil is blowing the lid off pedogate???

PRAISE KEK

Nicole Kidman's father Anthony Kidman was accused of major satanic pedo abuse.

I heard he killed himself over the allegations.

This timeline has some of the strangest things.

So you've contacted the ayys? How'd you manage that? How'd it go?

Trump will provide the answers, and the guillotines.

btw. If you've been abused, you need to spend several months completely alone with no forms of entertainment. It will break you. You will lose your mind and go full Patrick Bateman. Eventually the dissociation wears off as you come to terms with what happened to you. After that spend several years studying Natural Law and searching for true morality. The pain will never leave you, channel your resentment and anger into something that will bring about good in the world.

joyofsatan.com is run by pedos.
They push solipsism on people to get a leg up over them, it's basically judaism for everyone who wants to be a part of it.

The satanists are sociopaths, they want to create an underclass of people to rule over, those in their ranks who they abuse wind up as sociopaths like them and continue the process. I assume they were all probably abused at one point too. There was always sex parties and all kinds of degenerate shit like that. One young woman I knew had completely embraced it, she was literally a whore. A few others were bought in the sex trade, a lot of these young girls were brought into it by their boyfriends, there was also an overabundance of mexican cartel involvement. On the surface it was just kids being kids, but underneath it was a den of degeneracy run out of the drama department of a school. I was getting groomed for leadership roles, but I didn't buy into the multi-culti shit my father was a full blown Holla Forumsack. So, one of the people set me up with a woman lying to me about her age, me being a degenerate teen with raging hormones fell for it hook line and sinker, I do remember something dark inside my head saying "You can have it but it will cost you" but idgaf because poon. Wound up getting arrested, and was given a very light sentence considering legally I should have been put away for a minimum of 52 years, but I digress. One person working for the psych team assigned to "evaluate" me helped me understand what was going on. Unsurprisingly the firm fired him.

I never saw it, but supposedly they would strap children down to carousels and rape them, hundreds of men and women taking their turns with the children.

John Grossman… a psychologist specializing in abused kids. It seemed to me that he gets his kicks listening to children talking about their abuse and those they went on to abuse. Of course he would try to convince children not to judge people for their perversions. If someone enjoys having sex with dogs who am I to judge? His words, not mine.

Basically the smaller rings are run by drug dealers who get children that have been abused or have mental issues hooked on drugs and turn them into sex crazed nymphs while picking out the smart ones for advancement all to funnel power to the higher ups. It's not a bad life when you get to the top, but it's hell for everyone else.

There's one in every town, they are the good old boys.

Get out, you ID hopping fuck. We'll do it our goddamn selves this time.

Holla Forums will kill them all

I was under the impression Dr.Phil was completely scripted considering how sensationalist most of the episodes feel, this shit is unnerving though.

Putin is treated as a boogieman by America all the time because many years ago he banned Americans from adopting Russian Children because he KNEW they would enslave and sex traffic them and Putin actually has a conscience just like Trump actually has a fucking conscience; unlike all these pedofuckers we've been ruled over by up until now.

Everybody should understand now that Putin is NOT the boogieman he's made out to be. He's dealing with some serious shit and like Trump he's limited in just how much he can do. When the full support of the majority of the people are behind Trump and Putin the purges will begin.

This is still Dr Phil we're talking about here.. Maybe it's true, but I've never known him to do anything other than a more senior friendly Jerry Springer show. What's he playing at with this?

More (((1)))'s incapable of reading the thread.

Eat shit and die shill scum.

Yeah.

They came to me first but it's no trouble to call them back. They'd check up on me periodically every few months, which basically involved them breaking in on me and doing the psychic equivalent of tazing me (electroshocking me with their bodies), and then I would know not what happened or experience weird stuff that involved operations on my soul. I'd usually be very fucking sick afterwards or full of negative programming, like thoughts that would come into my mind involuntarily, and would then fuck up some important butterfly effect tier stuff that wasn't really so much about me as it was shaping key moments in my interactions with other people.

I only broke free from their abuse like a few months ago and only because of the intervention of about 3 different highly psychic people who did various things that ended up protecting me both from bad aliens and bad humans that were fucking my life up (seemingly for their own entertainment). I am still healing and becoming more and more invulnerable to synchronistic attacks of all sorts and vectoring in on a timeline where future negative events are becoming more and more improbable and infrequent. Soon I'll be able to finally live a life worth having.

So it's another case of damage control by kikes and dubs checking on our end. Cool. Thanks for clarifying user, where would we be without you

Switched IPs because phone ded,

You have no fucking clue how right you are user. The first person I was molested by was a little girl from russia. Her adoptive parents would lock her up in a room, I remember more than one night hearing her screams we lived in one of those divided houses. I made the mistake of going over to their house to 'play' with her where one of the adults talked us into having sex and that started me down the path of degeneracy.

I can't remember much because so much of this shit has been blocked from my memory, I think the police were involved at some point, I remember someone asking me "who was playing with you guys" and I pointed to the guy, he started screaming "I'm going to fucking kill you" while the cops grabbed him and took him out, then I just shut down completely.

That had to be back in 1999 or 2000 in Connecticut, I'm going to dig now to see if I can find anything about it in the news. I've always been so fucking worried about that girl it's been eating away at me for the last decade

This is the kind of shit (as well as the situation in Europe) that pushed me over the edge to stop reading doujins and drop porn altogether.

Fuck you. Instead of raping some kid or woman you're raping your own mind and heart. I asked myself "is that the kind of world I want? If not, why the fuck am I jacking off to it? I'm ultimately no better than these faggots." So I had to prove to myself I wasn't like them by leaving this degeneracy behind, and I was successful in this alchemical process. I'm a better man for it by far but there is still some scar tissue, so to speak.

We need to make a better world otherwise we don't deserve life and shit like this will just keep expanding like a ravenous cancer as more and more people are conditioned to accept abuse and hedonism. All that would be left of us is being trapped in the harems and brothels of some fat jews and their underlings, and as you can see from these videos, the victims have no idea what's going on; a part of them may think something is wrong but they can't articulate it so they go with the flow.

This shit is terrible, I don't want this.

I see your anger isn't under control, it betrays your true nature.

It's weird but I'm basically under spiritual protection and nobody can even form the intention to harm me and everyone has to be friendly to me because my aura is fixed now and I have some other things going on that are keeping me out of harm's way. I have very recently, like only this month, been able to reach these states of extreme bliss and love that flows through me and to other people without shorting out. I got really sick again this month but just before that my power level was so fucking intense and now my bout of sickness has basically passed and I'm even stronger and I can maintain telepathic contact with random people about 10x longer than previously (usually it would last about 30 seconds, now I managed to stay connected for 5 minutes and to have a little bit of an actual conversation instead of just seeing shit and not talking). Whenever I got out in public now everyone smiles at me, people did not use to do this around me, they just glow with happiness to see me.

Well I'll be damned. You can't piss on a porcupine and tell me it's Tuesday.

Telepath me a word and i'll post it to confirm

i did, she's a porn actress

just fuck off already with your schizo attention whoring

this isn't the first thread you derail/destroy

This
Never let them forget their shame, not even upon their deathbed shall you relent.

Our wizard friends at /fringe/ are a valuable resource and you should acknoweldge it, faggot.

he's not a fucking wizard and he's not from fringe, he's just an emo teen and a schizo who's been derailing threads for some time now
faggot

i often feel like i'm a instinctive wizard. i don't have any intentions, don't have any goals. but somehow my non-duality, chasing nothingness, gets thing right for me so i have a very still, stressless, good life without any worries.
i don't have any practices, it's more like detoxing over and over again until nothing's left.

Please do. The main players will still be alive and active. Holla Forums's number one priority at all times should be exposing these networks in every state.

KEK WILLS IT

ALL PEDOS WILL BURN

Your youtube Saturn research isn't as important as the Semitic part…

This is weird. Why would she go to Dr. Phil? I'm not American and this sensationalist TV culture is strange to me in the first place but…is he such a big deal?

Satanic religion believes they are consuming pure life force by raping and murdering childrens, the younger the better. It happens in every culture throughout history, this is not unique. It's just paganism, and its one of many consequences of discarding our received religion of Christianity.

Oh no. Are they going to kill Dr. Phil?

Simple, he has a huge following and his able to give her exposure, would you trust the police if you had been abused by the world's elites ?

PRAISE THE FROG GOD!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO ALL PEDOPHILES!!!!

why would you trust any locals if you were raped by them all your life? she said police, lawyers, doctors, politicians were involved.
i think publicity was her only chance, but still a huge risk.
but i understand that it's questionable why she came out at all, maybe she studied dr. phil and somehow trusted him.

It's not exactly a huge huge win.

Most people who watch Dr. Phil are not intelligent enough to actually run an operation to slaughter these pedophile freaks.

The normie animal instincts being kicked off by hearing stories of children abused is quite valuable though, although ultimately our goal is national socialism, not collapsing the government entirely.

The pedophile sadists must all die of course, but gradually, because if operations killed them all there'd be like 5% of congress left, and maybe 10% of intelligence agencies.

Yeah that makes sense. I guess I'm just a bit suspicious because, well in my mind I have Dr. Phil in the same category as Jerry Springer and Maury Povich and all those other sleazy 90's TV guys, which kinda cheapens the message.
Either way, it's good that it's coming to light.

I feel you, Dr Phil does come off as a sleazy cunt at times

Two things:
1) Dr Phil is a tool, totally full of bullshit
2) this girl's story sounds nothing like what I've heard of how higher-end child prostitutes works, at least in the USA.

her story seems to combine just about every possible prostitution/trafficking/slavery/abuse story, ever

congratulations on quitting porn, my dude. I'm currently working on my third month nofap. Still going strong.

If you were sold in infancy to a wealthy trafficker and stayed in the business for 20+ years, you probably would see everything.

We find our good in the reflection of evil.

see that's the problem
she wasn't a prostitute, she was a slave. you should have been helping on the pizzagate threads

So did she lie about her father raping her?

Listen to his questions.

double checked!
I also just picked up mememagick, just let it flow through me.
Also to all those suggesting rope/knife/bullet, it is to fast an execution. No these sick fucks should be sentenced to die by scaphism.

This isn't the first time. A couple years ago he had that cop on who was abused by the jew Ed Savitz, and connected him (Savitz) to a pedo ring that involved Sandusky. I still have the episode somewhere.

Now I'm triggered.

The problem is the exposure is only along the 90 IQ types that watch Dr. Phil.

Exposure among the higher minded people, with more nuance and detail could really make a difference. Problem is all the programs 100+ IQ normies watch are either in on the pedo rape gangs, or they're being bribed to keep quiet about it.

That makes her story even more sad if true. She's never been told the true identity or even race of the people who hurt her for so many years.

Damn kikes.

They aren't worth Aryans becoming torturers over. Stick them in a lightless cell with nothing but their own thoughts to haunt them and enough food and water, or kill them outright. We're too good to turn ourselves niggerish over them.

I still don't understand the kind of mindframe that would have you enjoy hurting an innocent being. It's like shoveldog gives these people boners. Hang 'em high.
I fucking knew Hunger Games was a fanfic for elites to fap over.

Read Chasing Phantoms fgt and I dare you to focus upon the stars and mentally plead the ayys to come to you, giving them full permission to do with you what they want, mentally affirming you're willing to be subjected to anything in exchange for the simple knowledge of their existence. Your life will be #wrecked like so many before you.

Best punishment for these people is to stick them all in a room together where they are denied food and water and just leave them there. They will become their own worst nightmare and you can check in on them later, like a month later, to see the aftermath of a bunch of pedophiles being confined together with no food and water in a tight place.

That's if you really want to make them suffer for some reason. The more important thing is to simply snuff them out of existence and be done with it, not to get into games of punishment. You don't punish a disease, you just remove it.

….b-but vice said kek isn't real.

what fucking timeline is this?

I like this, please keep posting more

If you violate natural law, even if you torture pedo freaks, you will get back what you give out.

Nobody escapes their karma. Not even people with good intentions. I say quick bullet to the head. Minimize negative karma for the collective co-creation.

Checked
Never doubt the power of large groups of stupid people. Also those same 90 IQ types would look for leadership. Would you be too intellectual to lead your own lynch mob of frothing mad low-IQ normies?
heiled!
I bow to your blessed plea to my better nature.

I agree, but they have to fear what may come. The emotional make mistakes.

Thanks mighty sky frogmin.

Gods no, that sounds like a terrible idea

Yes, well another point I forgot to mention is we cannot kill the emperor without owning a few of his palace guard. The intelligence agents who are monitoring these threads will not view us as sympathetic if we call for torture and murder, and the utter collapse of the system.

If we wish to find allies from within the power structure we must show them our willingness to do this the clean way. Utter rebellion goes against their "cerberus" instincts they've been trained to cultivate. We absolutely must have moles within the major intelligence agencies in the future. Channers who care about the children and the moral piety of society must start showing these intel people that we are not their enemies. Sure we have different political goals, but our ideal of national socialism can come after we cleanse society of this great evil. In fact I'd argue it is the key to see national socialism in a good light.

As tempted as I am to call for the torture of these subhumans, we must think as rulers. Of the big picture. We wont win any allies by calling for mass revolt. The intel agents who are repulsed by this filth must see us as a better alternative to the current power structure.

Ok here's the problem. Don't know if someone has mentioned this yet. Normies aren't able to process this stuff, so having Dr. Phil or Oprah or some other fag normalize it for them is almost necessary. Once they've convinced people it's real, what do they do then? … maybe get a bunch of people to say Trump raped them as little children? Remember: The enemy always accuse others of doing what they themselves have done.

Actually it's just Christianity. You see Christians created "demons" out of spirits and "devils" out of our ancestral gods. And with this came the ideas of pure horrific degeneracy in order to create hatred for non-Christian faiths, and of course fear.

We see this with Cesar too who makes wild claims against the people he's genociding and robbing

Yah no, Dr. Phil is just a classy version of Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, Steve Wilkos, etc, Instead of being a NYC Jew having nigger paternity tests and cat fights he has dysfunctional Whiggers come and air out their problems on national TV while he shills his Snake oil retreats and therapy sessions

He's also not an actual doctor if I recall, or at least not one that has the knowledge to properly help the people he has on his show

Where is that picture from?

These people would be easily lead into a trap. I'm thinking of like the waco situation.

One man cannot temper the rashness and stupidity of thousands of fools. He need an army of above average dedicated warriors (ss) to instill order.

Quads with ID dubs, not bad.

I think you have a false causality there, user.
or
The doors of the elites only open once you're initiated and (((trustworthy))).

BRB, DEHUMANIZING

Not sure how reliable, but Springmeier says butterfly and swallow tattoos, lazy left eye, and scarring on the back of the neck/brainstem are signs of mind control (which probably goes hand in hand with trafficking).

Schizophrenia has been linked to fetal malnourishment and stress/trauma to the mother. (see "the Dutch Hunger")
after filtering all the reptile/greys talk, there's not much left of this thread
(checked)
It sounds petty, but god willing if this comes out, it'll be immensely satisfying to be vindicated by everyone who has ridiculed me as a "conspiracy theorist".

Just watched two seconds of it and she said she was scared of Dr. Phil because he was a "rich white guy" … need any more indicators?

This is a set up … their new tactic to take out Trump

her whole story sound fake to me
people who want kids for sex don't want a 20-year-old,,,,,,,they want like 6-8-10-12 maybe

the whole way she got into it, and all the stuff she says happened, and now how, after all that–she's being brave and coming out and telling everyone (seriously traumatized people do not do that)… on television.
even kids that are "merely" beaten a lot (and not raped) are terrified of acting brave for years afterwards
they barely have the courage to yell at anyone else at all, it can take them years to tell detailed stuff to a psychiatrist

i cann't claim to say that her story didn't happen, or that it could not have. but it is very very different of what I've heard. it sounds like she read a bunch of police reports or news stories and then combined them all for her own story

kek'd and check mein friend

You could rape one, but he'd take one look at your pecker and be all, "Ayyyyyy lmao."

They'll nod with a concerned look on their face for forty minutes, and then pop a xanax, drink two bottles of wine, and forget about it until the next episode where little Timmy comes out to his two dads that he's straight and being catfished by a morbidly obese kleptomaniac.
This is still a good thing. The more sunlight these topics get, the more they grow.

He's not a doctor. He's a psychologist, and not a very good one. He's just a charismatic football player who acts like reading open-book messes is a million-dollar talent.

It looks like she's eating shit

If I find the people who did this to me and her, I am going to kill them.

Hi hebe.
I don't know why I haven't shared this with Holla Forums before, it must have just been repressed in my mind like all the other trauma.

Here's a yahoo group where they lure children into their cult: groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

There is a threshold which when crossed could result in total and utter revolution.

The normie mind can only take so much. Human animal instincts are such that if they hear or observe too much child abuse, they go haywire. Probably some sort of natural parental instinct embedded to protect their genes, but the net result is that millions, perhaps billions of normies could literally eat alive the jews and their pedophile pets.

I am saying we could do this covertly, with the help of good intelligence people, to take out the pedophiles quietly, and avoid extreme mass unrest and revolution. The spooks reading these threads need to realize that threshold point is close. The effects of knowing about such things to already depressed and angry normies who are 200k in debt could place them into a "I don't give a fuck anymore" mentality. In which case the entire system shall collapse, and civilization along with it.

Pedo-Satanists conditioning normies to believe that pedo-Satanism exists so they can tell them that Donald Trump is a pedo-Satanist. Normies will believe Donald Trump is a pedo-Satanist because they have already been conditioned to believe anything the pedo-Satanists say about Donald Trump.

Can't wait for this to backfire.

Feelsbad man.

Kill them in a very public manner, get yourself on the news, we need to blow this shit up.

That's actually a bad thing man. Normies killing everyone in government, regardless of whether they're innocent or not will collapse everything.

Our goal should be to raise money and political capital to work with benign intel agents to covertly exterminate this plague.

lol retards
I'm cringing so hard. Are you sure this isn't a MDE joke page?

What type of supergod do you have to be to take down these groups? Only the moral conciousness can become to overwhelming and finally testify or expose these groups. Sorry for being blackpilled, but its really hard

Some people have a desire to dominate others.

Some people have a desire to be dominated.

Havn't you ever had a girl ask you to tie her up?

Same way you probably feel amazing when you beat someone so bad in a video game that they rage quit.

Imagine that turned up to 10.

Mila Kunis is a Jew.

I don't want to watch the second clip. This instantly gives me flashbacks from the British girl in the 80s or something.

Beating someone at a videogame is just competition. It's like running faster than your brother, or tricking your friend in poker. It's not even close.
I had to mercy kill an animal once. I botched it. It was the worst feeling ever and still eats at me.. I think these heebs are just brain-damaged from all the inbreeding.

Not everyone inside these groups is evil.

I never said we infiltrate these organizations directly, we get in contact with intel agents who actually care about morality. There might not be many, but any system has cracks.

The situation is much less bleak if you look at it from a nuanced perspective. The key really is just money, then you can gauge your opponent's various motivations, and the proportions of pedophile sadists within the organizations relative to the moralists.

Presumably around 80% of them are cucked satanic types, but even if 1% of the intel agencies go rogue, that is still a huge asset, as they could fuck up their operations or leak intel.

Supergod you say? Yes well those involved in this would have to be the pinnacle of minds in humanity, also in body and spirit.

You're also overlooking one very important source of intel, and virtually undetectable by these subhumans: OBE. Remote viewing they call it.

You are correct, the muslims have the same problem.

tfw liked and favourited

I like a couple vids every day but I rarely ever favourite a vid.

True, but it takes a certain type of personality to become rich. The same type that lends it self to this sort of thing.

Once you are a successful businessman the next step to becoming super rich is basically being evil. People with humanity stagnate.

We like to attribute some sort of mental damage, but tbh I think they gradually grow insane over time from dark occult ritual.

Heebs are naturally more sadistic, but let's not forget there's tons of good goy traitors in these fucked up organizations too.

Wew

The point is that they feel the same thing by abusing the weak that you feel from winning a competition.

Yeah well, we're waiting on them, bro. We were born ready. They know who we are and we know it. They could deputize us any day of the week; issue Letters of Marque and Reprisal; and turn us loose. They're the ones dragging their heels and they risk getting necked by the normalfags for their trouble.

Well we will need to have some marketable skills.

I for one do not feel ready to run an assassin operation, do you?

For now we gain money, capital, political allies, and spiritual allies (more important than people think).

I'm 100% dead fucking serious.

The "high priestess Maxine Dietrich" real name is Andrea Herrington is married to pedophile Clifford Herrington. They larp as Nazis but push multi-culti bullshit on unsuspecting youths.

They hate kikes, so they claim, but then try to become kikes and push solipsism on everyone.

You do realize the supreme importance of:

A) Intentions
B) Emotions

Right?

1. Intentions are felt and registered throughout the whole universe.
2. Every emotion/desire is the cause of all that happens.

Knowing this, be careful what kind of emotions you inspire in your enemies. Every emotion felt will seed something and have karmic effect. The whole reason these pedos, at least the occultist ones, torture and abuse children is to rip apart their soul and generate intense negative emotion.

Fear often works against the person feeling it. So, if you can inspire it in them, you may hasten their deaths. Whether you can actually make these depraved beings feel any fear is another matter however.

On the other hand, many animals are slaughtered every day without much thought or feeling being put into the whole matter, and the biggest genocides were much the same. If you want to wipe out a great many people, make the whole thing seem trivial, like you're just "putting them to rest". This will allow you to get away with tremendous amounts of killing.

Wrong.

There is a big karmic difference between what is perceived as "putting the entity to rest" versus what is perceived as a traumatic or controversial death. Make the enemy accept their deaths without a fuss, as much as possible. Make it seem like killing them is the natural order of things. In this way, you are enabled to slaughter as many as you like, without much opposition.

Another thing; traumatic deaths tend to dispel the soul from the body in such a way that it is anchored closely to the Earth plane; in other words you tend to create ghosts, poltergeists, and the likes doing this. These ghosts can be enslaved and used to do whatever you want with them or they can roam around, usually quite mindlessly, sometimes very purposefully, potentially causing you trouble and inducing negative shit to happen so they can feed on the energy.

Icke got his reptilian shtick from Christian Identity. The reptilians were always the serpentine kikes, the literal seeds of Satan if you buy into CI.

What is the alchemical process for quitting porn? Please help a Holla Forumsack out.

Ayy lmaos are a psyop. If anything you're saying is true you're a mind control victim and this is your subconscious trying to make you realize what's really happening to you. Unplug, go somewhere you can be alone (ideally innawoods), and work on integrating yourself.

Publicity can protect her. There's a decent chance any law enforcement would only end up handing her back over to her "owner." The corruption goes deep.

I think Dr. Phil is doing a favor for Trump or something. Helping to normalize uncovering these people's crimes, which goes way further than mere sex slavery.

You are intel or have close ties

fucking seriously kill yourself.

Hahaha no. I'm just well informed and I care about humanity. Why would an intel agent talk openly about elite pedophilia and sadism?

woefully underchecked trips.

it's true. Once your wires cross on violence and sexuality and power, they get very, very twisted.

Of course he is. The trouble is he's not entirely wrong. If this story erupts at once and the normalfags understand in one fell swoop how long this has been going on and how many people in officialdom are involved, there's no telling what they'll do. The French Revolution led directly into the Reign of Terror, which killed uninvolveds by the boatload. It became borderline Commie.

Because you are good intel

Whatever happens is with them knowing and controlling it. Hasn't there been something about like a "code" they have to follow, meaning they need to expose what they are doing in some way. I know I've seen some posts like this over at 4chan, usually it's some weird shit at /x/ that sometimes actually turns out to have been real in retrospective, it just didn't get any attention. Or they put it somewhere where it's not taken seriously or simply missed by most.

I remember reading about that brittish tv host (whatever his name was, the guy with red glasses) on some pakistani blog several years before the news exploded.
Alternatively someone at the top made a change of agenda and are sacrificing all of those who took part in this. It was the argument used on the same blog, that all of this is for keeping politicians under control, if they refuse to obey anything at all they can be put in jail simply by exposing what they have actually done.
This whole thing could also be a way of straightening the lines scaring the lower elites into making decisions they are unwilling to do, using the scandals as a bat, tapping them on the shoulder to show them that they really need to get to work "or else."

Within the next few weeks I fully expect this story to be "exposed" as the fraud it very likely is and used as a talking point to discredit legitimate pizzagate concerns/findings.

3000 years of beautiful tradition, from moses to sandy kaufaxx

Might have to check these guys out. They're too hilarious to leave alone.

(checked)
I'm not sure I follow. Are you implying that jews have no karmic responsibility for the mass genocide of whites simply because a bunch of cuck faggots feel like they deserve it? Intention seeds, too, and intention is powerful.
One of the strongest hands you can play is making your enemy emotional. Maybe that's my intention. or maybe i'm too stupid to understand what you're getting at

I just described it: proving to myself I'm not like others whose lives revolve around shaking their dick to something else every night (which progressively gets worse and worse). Varg did a video recently that touches on the mentality needed. Essentially, that stuff is like a contraceptive weeding out the weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=rWJdjt_ORoE

There's more that helped me but it's very… personal. Someone I love and want to protect from the kind of life depicted in those things and in the world in general.

Unfortunately, you're probably right.

Kill… them… ALL!

The child hunting.. I've read something about that exact thing happening at the Bohemian Grove in California. Anyone else?

There's the angle.
t. opie.

This is good for normal people to gain awareness, but probably b.s. If you really were involved in this as a girl it would be one of the following things: lucky you, a breeder keeps you to pump out kids they sell; lucky you, a pedo bought you and will keep you locked up forever/resell you/kill you if needed; lucky you, a guy into pain/hurt is who you were sold to is going to torture you to death. Escaping would not be an option because, more than likely, you would've been removed/not be on from lists to be made not to exist (if you're the kid of someone used to breed) or you would be labeled as missing/cold case/no further investigation if you're one of the initial girls. Also, it's Dr. Phil, so it's likely fake on that merit.

So because I am calling for a long term solution I'm a fucking spook?

Another french revolution type event would just allow for the kikes to take more opportunistic power. Just how that fucking rat Mayer Rothschild took power due to Napoleon being the good goy "emancipator" of kikes in France, and the battle of waterloo being manipulated.

The kikes WANT us to chimpout. I'm not a spook, although I wish decent spooks would actually brief me on how bad this problem is when I gain a bit of power/resources.

Really? Why would multi-millionaires keep a woman with her looks around past 12? Why would she show her face on national TV after just escaping from a fucking secret sex ring?

Things like this to me just serve to discredit the entire thing. No need to look up busted pedo rings from Norway to Belgium, to Nebraska and DC. No need to look up the ties between politicians and these groups or anything. It's just all nicely presented to you on cable TV.

Alright so this shits real…what's the next step to take to snowball this and put an end to the pedos and sex trafficking

Is there already an OP in motion

I'm new btw so any help getting good me up to speed would be appreciated guys

lurk more

Sure they are.

Your goal should be to make as much money as possible, and gain as much power (especially gathering armies and men) as possible.

Like minded hit squads in say 2050 or something could then move on these organizations. This shit is a long game, and we'd have to become prominent and powerful before we can actually try to take it down.

The greatest advantage we have is that intel people who are aware of this shit probably profoundly disapprove of torture/murder of children, if not the rape. To that end, the "palace guards" can be infiltrated, not even directly, but just by virtue of the gravity of crimes being perpetrated.

This actually interests me. I run into this a lot and it makes me worry about myself a fair bit.

I had absolutely no problem killing animals, even if it wasn't a clean or quick affair. Seeing a corpse never made me panic or vomit, and in fact when I saw that most people do freak out when they see a dead body for the first time it really shocked me. What's so terrifying about hurting something or seeing something dead? Is there something I just never got?

Will do

I'm already working on that but like you said it's a lot going process and these fucks have been have been doing it longer

Money isn't worth all that much unless you have connections. You can only buy your way to a certain degree, what you really need are allies with some kind of ideological conviction because they'll do things for the "cause" and the funding they need will be way less than an army paid by you alone.

Money can buy guns and armies.

It's very necessary. I see your point though, the issue there is how do you communicate if every digital form of communication (including 8pol) is compromised?

Sry for calling you shills shills

Listen, karma has nothing to do with punishment or rewards, the judges in this universe are your fellow sentients (and to the extent that you don't control it properly your own mind).

Jews are responsible for the genocide of whites. They cause it. Their karma is to make a cesspool of the world. It doesn't really extend further than that.

To really understand what I'm talking about, you need to read Initiation Into Hermetics and then read media.8ch.net/file_store/84e4b3cd5043c783a9c17e490e80c4b4715a52904f4a1e11faa80ba420685086.pdf and do the practices.

Do you want to practice telekinesis? Let your thoughts run down, let all that noise leave, then try to catch on a sense of extreme meaningfulness/purpose like Colin Wilson talks about in his book "The Occult" to supercharge yourself with strong emotion and concentrate on moving an object. Then once you've got the attention set on the object and the intention set, you stop straining and relax as the energy/emotion leaves your mind and body and automatically builds up towards the object, and it then moves. I've done this. You just have to do it once and do it strongly enough to leave no doubts and you will suddenly understand the nature of reality and causality so much better.

The jews, who themselves are skilled in magick, are getting away with so much shit because of the following reasons:

1. They keep the goyim masses at a lower level of awareness by controlling their attention and applying all manner of methods to weaken them and keep them at a lower consciousness. If your target is emotionally/vitally depleted, weak, and his higher senses and intuition aren't working you are able to destroy them.
2. When the weak goyim are allowed to feel, it's usually in a controlled manner. e.g. the goyim are made to chant slogans, attend a sports event, or are programmed into feeling emotions while watching the televison and getting programmed. Business logos and advertisement also are not any different from sigil work.
3. This large pool of energy they control (since they control the desires and the awareness) of the goyim lets them shape reality as they see fit.

These is a supreme importance to these very basic faculties of mind. The whole universe is one mental organism, "all is mind". Keep the masses subdued and passive, and the higher always acts upon the lower. The lower's only freedom is to choose which higher influences they come under and this is done simply by turning ones awareness to the archetypes they want to animate them and letting them fall under their influence. So if you want to become a satyr, you focus upon the satyr archetype, and your whole life becomes a worship of that deity. If you want to be a chaotic and fun shitposter, you make your life a worship to Kek, by letting your emotions flow with him and letting a stream of shitposts come out. …and so on you come under the domains of the "stars", the "deities", the "archetypes".

Many are living their lives as a worship to the reality the jew constructed for them. They are devoted to the humanist/egalitarian ideals that are implanted without resistance or self-examination into their minds.

The man who becomes conscious of every thought, properly observing and knowing the distance between his thoughts, knowing in short that he is not his thoughts or his body may gain supremacy over them. His whole physiology can be drastically altered and his mind be uplifted. Conscious living, making actual choices instead of behaving in an automatic fashion, allows you to control your destiny.

Read Theron Q. Dumont - The Master Mind if what I'm saying right now is really resonating with you and you want to completely change the karma of your own life.

underrated.

8ch.net/pol/res/9569565.html#q9572150

Are there any secured private communication tools servers etc

So, considering the lid is being blown open thanks to this, how long do you think Dr. Phil has left to live before he has an accident because of a pure (((coincidence))) because he dares allow the natural order of kikedom to be disturbed?

I give it about a month or two tops.

read the thread this is possibly a planted hoax to discredit the real stuff

Maybe vid related?
I have no problem hunting. It's when people get enjoyment out of causing pain that seems odd.

That would actually be a good thing. It would redpill the masses like crazy.

OP, Dr. Phil is a hack. Why the fuck would anyone trust him? He is a con man. And why should I trust this girl, that can magically remember things that happened to her before she was two? This is fucking child development 101. People barely remember things that happened to them before the age of 5.

Does she name names? Or does she just repeat what all those other schizo's state, that they were part of project monarch?

NO PROOF, THEN IT'S BULLSHIT! ESPECIALLY FROM CON MAN DOC PHIL!

How long do you estimate this pedophilia and child killing has been going on for green pill user?

Do you believe there is any hope of defeating the jewish system? Has it always been jewish, or do we face masonic non jews as well as enemies?

How potent can OBE be? How useful can it be in terms of operations?

Oh shit I got derailed explaining the mechanics of karma. Back to the jews.

The jews get away with mass killings because, quite simply, the goyim don't know how and by whom they're being killed. There aren't enough enraged ghosts of dead whites, fueled by the extreme desire to save their people, waging spiritual warfare. They're mostly just getting lost, fading away from the Earth-zone, or dissolving back into the akasha.

Now that said, all of us here on Holla Forums already fall under the domain of Kek and allied influences, and likely have been watched over by our ancestors. Our work in exposing the jew, inspiring love for the Fuhrer, and making people see just how many dimensions their are to this wage being waged upon us is going to create a mighty surge of emotion amongst our people. A surge like this was felt before; that was National Socialist Germany in the 1930s. Every day on Holla Forums we, through our shitposting, through our tears and our awe and our love, through every moment of drama are creating an intense vortex of energy that is changing the world.

The jewish tricks are running dry. People are desensitizing to their programming. It the swing of the pendulum in action. You can only harvest so much negative loosh before the people become unfeeling, emotionally dead, stagnant… and then where do they go for fresh suffering? New emotional potentials are being born, there is so much room now for it. Throughout the cycle of ages there are droughts of emotion, there are periods where the interest in the psychic and occult dies out, and the people become more materialistic and their thoughts are close to the things of the Earth. Then beauty of life seems to die out and the evil reigns. There is "no great struggle". Nothing worth fighting for. The people turn on themselves, they are too soft.

Now however we are collectively awakening to a great evil. An evil that has worked in the shadows, through deception and silence. We also work in the shadows, but in a different direction. We few men of Holla Forums have been done wrong by and we know it. Our hearts are aflame and our ideal is codified in the 14 words. The material of our own souls is propagating, the memes are spreading, the memes are alive. Our egregores gain strength every day and there is nothing stopping them.

Hillary fears the frog for a reason.

i feel bad for the woman
though theyre a cute couple

Oh yeah I forgot this point in my post calling bullshit. No, she doesn't name any names. If she did or could she'd have been dead before going on national fucking television.

We're all wrong sometimes. It's how we act as a board that we reinforce each other with shared knowledge and experience that the meme "Holla Forums is always right" comes from. Just take it in stride, and be sure to be informative in another good thread and still call out the shills which might not be obvious to some lurkers.

SINK THEM

From what I've read some use skype calls because those can't be tapped. At least the police in my country claims this. They just call each other and then refer to skype by which time the police can't follow what they're doing any longer.
But using this example, how hard is it really? If they let these possible terrorists travel freely and do nothing to stop them in western europe, why would forming an organization with decent goals be a problem? You're not doing anything illegal.

For every Holla Forumsack driven to suicide by his emotional pain, or who has lived a life of bitter hatred and tears, knowing the jew was the cause of it all… there will be set in motion the demise of the jews. All that pain must find expression, it all has to manifest. These children who are sexually tortured are also programmed at the same time to accept what is being done to them and to be turned into the tools of the jews. Their souls are effectively enslaved, because emotions can be pointed any direction, the emotions are just the mercury (vital component) and the direction they are pointed (the archetype) is the sulphur. (The salt would be the body btw, whether that body is the world or your individual body or whatever medium the other three components of alchemy operate on). We're aware of things these slaves aren't.

So back to exterminating jews. You can destroy them in two ways.

1. Turn their minds on themselves, use their emotions against themselves.
2. Don't feed their persecution complex (which is the strength of the jews) and just make a clean and efficient end to them all.

If you decide you're going to capture and torture a jew and let his jew emotions flare out into the universe you're potentially letting him lash you spiritually (assuming you can't adhere to option 1 properly). There's a lot of spiritual finesse required there that isn't necessary when you just "disappear them" without a fuss.

I guarantee you that when the jews and their demonic allies catch onto our plans and our intentions they will try to fight us. We'll just have to have the greater hearts (the stronger emotions).

We are living in a timeline where Dr. Phil is /ourguy/ launching nuclear-tipped redpills at normies. A year ago, had you told me this, I would have laughed in your face. These are strange times.

Hey dude, how about making your own thread

Don't be so sure. This could be a setup to disprove her story, and hence kill the pizzagate investigation in the minds of normies.

I tend to agree. There are many unanswered questions.

There may be answers to all these questions, but every aspect of her story brings some up.

Maybe. I seem to do just fine in social situations, I'm even pretty good in them most of the time. Just… the pain of other things doesn't matter to me.

Even stuff like the topic of this thread. I can use it as a justification for killing jews, but it doesn't incite a real rage in my heart or anything. The only time I really got angry about something someone did to another person was when my cousin killed my uncle right when he was about to fund me going to university, and I had a selfish motive for that.

Dude you are cingey as fuck.

Dude I'm giving you the secrets of the universe, teaching you the things which you can use to liberate your soul, and gain control over circumstances. I'm teaching you to control the narrative on every level… and you filter me? Good. You aren't worth my teachings. Let the anons who intuitively know better, who feel the truth, embrace the power that is their divine birthright. I am just a step in the cosmic ladder, perfecting my virtue, optimizing my power and influence. The king reigns.

Yeah I know. We're completely anonymous, though, so when this conversation is over and I learn something or don't, we all walk away and never know who asked. Otherwise I just wouldn't ask.

I tend to believe it.
When she speaks about her perverted concept of truth and lies, one can see the apathy when describing her experience as lies, but switches to happy the moment she speaks about the truth of her owner loving and caring about her.
That's textbook Stockholm syndrome
The girl is either a very good actress or authentic.

You may be a sociopath or just a edgy teenager.

She could just be exaggerating the details.

Sounds like edge teenager.

I always laughed at holohoax movies in highschool, even though i believed in the holohoax. I just couldn't bring myself to give a shit about dead jews or niggers.

I have no problem killing animals, I just prefer they don't suffer.

Forever – might have ceased temporarily during past golden ages but otherwise it would have been more or less continuous. Evil isn't something you solve once and for all, it's a disease, but by careful cultivation of the tree of life you hold it back and stamp it out and preserve the life of the orchid. Don't become disheartened, we can fight it.

There is one thing which can more or less permanently elevate humanity and that's called National Socialism. It does this by changing the very nature of the people, by creating a better man. Then there's poison of judaism which allows for the proliferation of all kinds of disgusting, degraded, and retarded forms of life. When we change humanity on the genetic level, we enable our whole kind to take a more or less permanent leak forward, killing out the evil and negative tendencies. The white nations have their character because of the race; they are more than a system, they are a biological reality. We must exterminate the jew and end dysgenics.

It involves a fairly high expenditure of energy. I recommend and I know also Montalk recommends in his notes, the development of "psychic organs", which support and automate the process of extrasensory perception and action. Bruteforcing OBEs take a lot out of you and doing it lots will make you sick because of how much vital energy it takes if you haven't mastered techniques to cultivate exceptionally high levels of vitality.

Read this: montalk.net/notes/psychomantium

It is more effective / energy-efficient than OBE for practical occult tasks.

check'd

Serious question, why would they ever give her the opportunity to become literate or take her out into public?

I don't remember a single thing, at all, whatsoever, before that age. As far as I'm concerned, I only became aware of existence at that age.

Doesn't mean other people don't suddenly become self-aware earlier. Especially if traumas are involved… that tends to awaken the soul earlier than normal.

Hubris.

Their best strategy would be character assassination and defunding of his show.

Killing him would legitimize everything he said.

Well, that's what I'm talking about. What's the line between just being a generally edgy person(and some amount is to be expected if you're here) and being some kind of mentally deficient?

This guy seems legit.

Are we more likely to be abducted after reading /fringe/ shit and posting about it here? Do they like the ayy meme?

Why exaggerate. Nothing pointing at it, or please elude me, I may not see it.

She may mix up her own memories with things she observed. But the way she talks, the nuances in her voice, her reaction to the beast and fame fagging Dr. Jew, I can't see any form of exaggeration tho

Hmm like everyone else here I am sympathetic to the national socialists, and more or less identify as one. That said, isn't this another form of assuming an archetype the system has developed for us?

I agree that jews must be exterminated, but even if this is done, what is to be done with the sadist whites? How would we even identify them?

Turning whites into cucks is the extreme end of how jews involve incurring karmic backlash in the form of angry goys.

Mostly they avoid karmic backlash by simply keeping the goy myopic; the goy only knows the most immediate circumstances of his death and doesn't know the jew is behind it.

The average goy thinks he just died of cancer, heart-attacks, starvation, nigger-violence, or whatever or maybe he might blame poverty or something else a little off the mark. It takes a lot of awareness for the goy to find the jew at the center of his problems, to find the jew was the real cause of his demise, and then of course they become angry very much unless they've been programmed to be a cuck.

The cuck can be fully aware of the jew killing him and love him for it.

Of course not. If there was any risk this could incriminate (((the cult))) Dr. Phil would have shot himself in the back of the head in a suicide that was so traumatic it killed his coroner four months after a routine autopsy.

I just am here to kill non-whites. And yes I will enjoy it.

Killing whites would be much harder for me to do because I see them as my people.

Remember what Cicero said about traitors user?

The traitors must be the first to go.

They are the rot, the cancer, the absolute worst vermin.

If you have to have a rifle and one bullet and before you is a traitor and a jew, shoot the traitor, and then bash the jew to death with the blunt end of your rifle.

Priority #1 is to exterminate race traitors. This should not mean you give a free pass to, ignore, etc. the lesser priority targets but that above everyone else they are the worst enemy.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

Its unfortunate and I really will get sick doing it, but racemixers and traitors first.

IS IT A TRAP?

I have no doubt the elites rape kids but is this a genuine vic or a faker whose goal is to discredit real victims.

Would the elites really let their victims live? Would they let her go on national tv?

Of course, these sick fucks like to leave little hints everywhere so maybe this is genuine and they are laughing about it.

Be skeptical anons, psyops are real

How much of her story can we prove?

"To the man who has begun to hate himself the gate to degeneration has already opened; and the same is true of a nation."

Cucks/race traitors will be the FIRST to go on the Day of the Rope!

Why are these animals allowed to live on the same Earth as these children?

I have clear logical memories of things that happened when I was 4, first time going to daycare and the other kids I met there. I didn't like it and they were just annoying and retarded, except for some adopted korean kids.

Also remember moving apartments when I was 2 and half, even if it's split up in scenes and images of random experiences of stuffed toys and street lights and feelings and places.

It's clearly different for different people.

You should really watch the video before trying to discredit it with questions that are answered in it.

I have pretty much a perfect memory of my whole life up to a moment I awoke in a room in my parents house "from the void" at 5, possessed of abilities and knowledge I had 0 recollection of every learning, like the ability to speak English, the ability to do various tasks, etc. but all context of how I had come to learn or know any of these things erased because I had no past before then. I can still see my room on that day, I can see the sun coming in through the window, and I can see how the carpet is cleaner and newer and altogether in better shape than it is today 2 decades later.

Well jesus, I was gonna say this was probably appeasement but it looks like they really drilled them. Good on Dr. Phil.

my absolute earliest memory was choking on a cheese burgeryes I'm a burger I got my hands on when no one was looking, must have been about 3

Watching it right now, that question cropped up at the very start when he was explaining how she contacted him.

How fucking new are you?

I would suggest you cease such tomfoolery.

How much do you want to bet that exact picture can be found in those recent files?

wewlad

meant for

Came from cuckchan. This place is infinitely better.

Pun intended.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Well if you keep acting like one.

Get out or go back to /hwndu/ and never leave.

Lurk 2 years before posting applies to here too. Doesn't matter where you came from.

When I was 5 I went to some kind of preschool thing and was told certain people knew me or were my friends or whatever but as far as I was concerned I had never ever seen them before and did not know them. I also did not know my parents, I knew my mother was called mother, I knew my father was called father, but I had no memories of them.

Have you ever dreamed and found yourself in a situation where in the dream you are surrounded by people who you "know", who you talk with and stuff, and you're in maybe a house which you KNOW is your own but you've never actually seen the house before because you're just now dreaming of it?

Dreams are nothing more than the awareness becoming unbounded from spacetime and experiencing other timelines, other dimensions, other realities. It's all real.

As far as I'm concerned right now I'm a 24 year old man in a 19 years long dream that gets interrupted temporarily when I dream and then I come back. Doesn't mean what I'm experiencing right now is subjective, it's not, it's just reality is like one huge radio network with many different channels to tune into.

I also sometimes experience the phenomena of "wearing the mind and body" of random people in this world. I will for instance go into trance and my thoughts and perceptions will become exactly some random person walking around a Tim Hortons about 3 km from my house for example. When I decide to leave my house and walk all the way to that Tim Hortons, I then find stuff I saw while "wearing the mind and body" of that person, and verify what I saw was objective reality (e.g. lets say while I'm in "him" I see some coffee cup laying in a specific spot nearby the garbage can outside that building, and when I walk there there's that fucking cup in the exact same spot. That just confirms for it me.

admits to coming from cuckchan, yet I'm still a newfag. Kill yourself right fucking now

But I'm pro nat soc and think all jews need to be butchered. Can I stay?

She's actually pretty cute. Pity 'bout the 'tism. I hope they find happiness.

Just shut the fuck up and stop derailing.

Read some of my older posts.

I am definitely not derailing, I've been on this thread try to brainstorm ways of communicating without pedo elite noticing.

Mental defects deserve to be euthanized.

Everyone knows it's antifa and its progeny. At least it keeps the thread bumping.

Something like that happened to me when I was 9. I vaguely recall it. I woke up one day and was completely different, had no real attachment to anyone I knew and had completely different ideas and preferences.

I don't know what that's about.

When did you start reading of the occult?

I'm curious if becoming proficient in practical light occult ritual and practice depends on some innate ability peculiar to someone, or if anyone can do it. I personally fro example have always been intuitive, and have on several occasions predicted things from simply observing and feeling.

wat

Why is everyone's head a behelit? :^)

She was actually sort of normal. Just shy and shit at social interaction. He asked for a second date and she shot him down, to which he replied "Oh well. Plenty more fish in the sea for me." Fucking alphatism.

I wasn't outright molested as far as I can recall, but I was forced to watch a couple fuck in the back of a van when I was all of 4-5 years old.

Perhaps that explains my recurring nightmares about the hotel.

Go back to halfchan you HWNDU faggot.

Kali-Kek will clean up this mess

I understand what you're talking about. I started getting these weird "feelings" when I was about 10 years old. I couldn't, and still can't explain it beyond feeling different. Like the way I look out of my eyes, beyond perception, was different. The way I physically felt too. It's strange. There are many weird things I've experienced that I haven't been able to explain.

Interesting theory on dreamed you have there. I've always wondered about dreams. They say there are "common" dreams most people experience. I seem to not hit any of them. My dreams are like fucked up acid trips or something. Very strange, I wish I could record them somehow. The mind is an amazing thing.

I think it's worse than that. They're going to try and connect Trump to it.

Also wanted to note that I've recently developed the ability to feel really really good for no reason at all, at will. Basically it feels like a surge of love and compassion going through my entire body.

I developed this shortly after reading the kybalion and a few other books on occult study. I sort of intuitively grasp the rollercoaster of "will" which I can use now. Pic related.

Do you guys ever have a dream where you think, "Oh yeah. I remember this place from that other dream." and once you wake up you realize there was no other dream? I get very strong deja vu from dreams. Sometimes it's so strong it's like "Oh, this old place! This is where I used to live," and once you wake you remember you've never been there before?
sage because this is stupid totally unrelated shit

>tfw had visions of a device like this a while back on psilocybin and was 'told' to build it
maybe i should make one and visit the ayyys

Around what year was that? I wonder if it's just childhood wonder or there was a specific era when this sort of magic happened with certain kids. Me and an old friend had a powerful run like this as children. I'm not sure whether to chalk it up to synchronicity or there was something bigger happening.

Aura

We know several things about the human aura. It does not bend light, nor does it slow time. It doesn’t change the strength of constant magnetic or electric fields. But what it DOES do is alter how easily certain forms of oscillating energy propagate through space.

For example, Kirlian photography passes high voltage and high frequency electricity through an object… the brighter and larger the sparks coming off the object and recorded onto grounded photographic film, the stronger the aura of the object. That is because electricity takes the path of least resistance (or impedance in this case) and the aura changes the impedance of space itself along its filamentary substructures, allowing oscillating high voltage electricity to follow those channels and impress a corresponding image upon the film.

In another example, the Life Energy-Field Meter, based on Wilhelm Reich’s orgone detector, uses a vacuum tube with alternating current flowing between the electrodes in the tube. The energy extends outside the tube and is called “displacement current” rather than “electric current” because it does not involve transfer of electrons. In the presence of an aura, the quantity of displacement current increases which registers on the Life Energy Meter as a read-out of the aura field strength.

Displacement Current

The displacement current is a longitudinal electrogravitational wave. It is analogous to energy passing through a slinky that is shoved at one end; a compressive ripple travels through to the other end. This is how a capacitor transmits energy, via displacement current. So displacement current is energy transfered in the form of oscillating gravity waves.

Mainstream science says the displacement current comes from the electric field of one electrode changing into a magnetic field in between that induces an electric potential on the other electrode — but this isn’t exclusively true because if the electrodes were one sphere inside another sphere (as in a spherical capacitor) all magnetic fields would cancel but energy is still transmitted. See my paper at the Scalar Physics Research Center for the mathematical details.

The displacement current is really just a longitudinal electromagnetic wave — not in the sense of electric and magnetic fields traveling longitudinally (that is impossible just as science says) but rather the underlying magnetic vector potential component oscillating in the direction of travel. This also shows why the aura does not bend or discolor ordinary light, since it only affects longitudinal waves and not transverse waves. Ordinary electromagnetic waves have both a magnetic and electric field component that oscillate transversely like a rope being shaken rather than a slinky being compressed. Point is that the aura seems to amplify the transmission of longitudinal or gravitational waves.

Now, displacement current only exists when current is oscillating rather than constant. This means the aura affects only frequency fields and not static fields. In other words, the aura only affects gravity waves, not gravity fields; it does not change the gravitational field of a mass, and therefore objects don’t get heavier or lighter necessarily in the presence of an aura. It would, however, affect the transmission of gravitational or electrogravitational waves. It is therefore a “frequency resonance field” that gives preference to any gravitational waves having a frequency in common with its own resonance spectrum.

If stimulated, an aura will emit gravitational waves at its resonance spectrum, and these waves would essentially be the “Frequency Resonance Vibration” or FRV as the Cassiopaeans call it. Interestingly, this suggests that physical matter, because it gives off a constant gravity field, has an FRV of zero, and that living energy fields accentuate anything other than zero frequency. That which is living is just a higher on the gravitational vibrational spectrum than matter.

In order to measure the aura, one could conceivably place an object between the plates of a capacitor, pass white noise through one plate and record it on the other. By subtracting the input white noise from the output white noise, all that is left is a series of peaks at the resonant frequencies of the object. But this is just an average value for the entire field of the object, and does not give individual values for individual points in the field as with Kirlian photography. There may be more elegant methods. What we need is a device that measures displacement current at a wide spectrum of frequencies.

Solid state devices like a field effect transistor may work, as used by Chuck Shramek in his alleged aura camera. Hodowanec’s gravity wave detectors, which measure the self-excited potentials in capacitors, may also work if modified. This all relates to Townsend Brown’s gravitators which applied the principle in reverse – charging a capacitor to produce a static gravity field.

Temporal Modulation Field

But perhaps the aura isn’t simply a passive resonance field (in the sense of how water doesn’t give off light, yet it does have a certain absorption and resonance spectrum with regard to EM waves passing through it). What if the aura is actively vibrating? Then it would be continuously emitting a broad spectrum of high frequency gravitational waves.

And since gravity bends time, the aura would identically be a modulating temporal field. If you placed a very sensitive clock in the auric field, in theory the nanosecond hand would move slightly faster one moment, slightly slower the next moment, and thus oscillate in a rich vibratory manner corresponding to the spectrum of longitudinal waves comprising the aura. But since these oscillations average out to the regular time rate, we don’t detect a net loss or gain of time on the clock, just a subtle flickering of the time rate.

montalk.net/notes/aura

(I have a few books too on the aura that explain a lot in detail about it and are free of the bullshit from some people that write about the aura but don't actually know what it is or work with it so they just make up bullshit as they don't know better or are putting out intentional disinfo)

Felt something similar around that age too, was mostly notable between 1992 - 1995 or so.

That timeframe is very specific. I wonder what happened. Me and my friend had our thing and made sure not to explain it outright too specifically because it felt like it would lose its power.

Praise kek.

Ayyy lmao, psy-fan and chemist here. I'd like to see LSD and Psilocybin among other specific compounds made legal. Not legal and available like cigarettes and alcohol, but available to applicants with intent and a safe place for the guided trip.

It can be a tool to be used responsibily. Any anons here who are skeptical of my words should look into early MDMA use in marriage therapy, LSD for PTSD, and PSY's in general for trauma. Ibogaine has shown promise for addiction as well as ayahuasca jungle retreats.

maps.org/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4592308/

nytimes.com/2017/01/07/style/microdosing-lsd-ayelet-waldman-michael-chabon-marriage.html

From personal experience I would suggest anons to try psilocybin especially. The rational minded and analytical brain can really enjoy new perspectives to see from. I quite enjoyed my trip while talking about biochemistry with a friend.

Please use educated harm reduction methods when you choose to use substances. Erowid.org is an amazing resource, and full of lulz if you want to read extreme drug trips like PCP.

Here's one for psyilocybin mushrooms.
erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_faq.shtml

I've only had one OBE. I was meditating when it happened. It felt like… I was still sitting there, yet a part of me was moving. I could feel both myself and some sort of essence from myself. I felt the essence floating towards the ceiling, but there was this connection to my body, and I snapped out of it before I fully reached the ceiling. Everything had a blue tinge to it too.

I've had that feeling before. It's weird, for me it's like having deja vu from a place I've never been, but a place that seems familiar to me in the dream. Perhaps you really are transported to another reality where it is familiar to the being you're now assuming. Another interesting note is that I always dream in the first person, and rarely in the third as a neutral onlooker.

It was the very early 2000's. I'm probably a youngerfag than most here though. I'm guessing when you're that young the mind isn't still fully formed. Maybe reality is still shaky and malleable. I still experience some of these things today, mostly the dreams and rarely the noises before bed.

Have you ever done mediumship? Either on the projecting or receiving end?

Our bodies are just mediums for our souls which are vessels for our spirit/awareness.

Ever read up on the occult literature concerning "multiple personalities"?

Sometimes people's souls get swapped or an entirely different spirit animates them and the older spirit or soul is displaced.

In other words, possession; except we're the possessors and not the originals.

Chances are, we're what some people might call "demons", albeit ones that didn't take our old souls with us.

So more accurately, we've reincarnated. Our bodies were created, grown, the mind/soul made but at some point we the actual seed of divine awareness, the spirit, came to possess/inhabit the mind and body.

For me it was at 5, for you I guess at 9, I've heard of this happening for people at all sorts of different ages.

Ever heard of the concept of spiritless humans? There's humans on this Earth animated by the elements but not possessing the akashic principle or spirit. There is no awareness, they are a biological robot, until an actual awareness takes up residence.

montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans

There's three kinds of people according to gnosticism (and other systems have different categories but it's the same basic shit).

1. Hylic - a person animated by lower energies, possessing either no spiritual core or one beyond the ability to be awakened during its current life . These are permanent mundanes.
2. Psychic - a person who, depending on circumstances, can awaken to full spiritual unfoldment.
3. Pneumatic - a person who is already awake from the start of the incarnation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hylics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumatic_(Gnosticism)

4 years ago (after an user demonstrated remote viewing to me) - prior to that I didn't take the subject seriously, after that I began to study it intensely.

The gods work in mysterious ways indeed. Checked

I've wanted to try psyilocybin mushrooms for a while. I just have no idea where to find them. I'm not a druggie degenerate really.

The pneumatics ("spiritual", from Greek πνεῦμα, "spirit") were, in Gnosticism, the highest order of humans, the other two orders being psychics and hylics ("matter"). A pneumatic saw itself as escaping the doom of the material world via the transcendent knowledge of Sophia's Divine Spark within the soul.

— Irenaeus, Adv. Haer. I. 7, 5

(from the pneumatics article)

Holy fucking shit. I never expected Dr Phil would give us a victory. Thank you Dr Phil. How the fuck do we actually thank him? i only know raids and anger…. Does he have enemies? Will he smile if we raid his enemies in his name, for honor and lulz and great justice?

This is something I've thought of, for sure. Around that time I was having strange nightmares of occult things –a lot of things that ended up being real– so it isn't completely out of the realm of possibility.

The idea of a spiritless human is very popular nowadays. They're not hard to pick out of the crowd, even.

Don't start drugs, shit opens up to things you don't understand, and which if you followed a more natural line of development by strengthening the subtle senses and the will and increasing your knowledge, you would be in control and know what you're doing. Drugs let in negative entities and enslave you to them. Using drugs is a wildcard, playing with dice, 99% of the time it's going to end badly unless something good just happens to be in your presence at the time and takes advantage of your vulnerability to strengthen rather than exploit you.

Being a scientist, you study microscopy. You are interested in visual microscopy of p. cubensis spores. To add to your collection of photographs. Get it?

Retard easy to grow, don't do it though, it's illegal.

Newfriend, if we understood why they did these things, we would most likely be exactly like them. There is no answer to your "Why" other than soul deep depravity and evil. I don't want to understand them, I want to eradicate them.

Dubs confirm! We raid for Dr. Phil today in thanks! RequestingDr.Phil pepes and a list of this man's enemies!

Dr Phil Pepes with Epstein Wojak in the corner incarcerated.

Every time I've tripped I just laughed my ass off at cartoons. All those beings and emotions and things you're feeling are just you with a different perception. If you like comedy you don't have to be worried about trips.

Sounds gud :DDDDDDDD

I would ever dream of doing something illegal, but for my botanical interest, can you point me in a direction I could use to catalog the process of cultivating said mushrooms?

try shroomery :^)

Look it up on youtube fag, it's literally just brown rice flour + vermiculite that's in jars that you boil in a pressure cooker, inject the spores in the substrate you just sterilized, wait for the mycelium to grow, stick the mycelium cakes in a little plastic terrarium with perlite that is hydrated, spray once or twice a day, bam it's done.

It's literally retard proof.

Drugs usually cause false awakenings which are the worst as false awakenings impede actual, real, spiritual awakening. Real spiritual awakening involves control over circumstances, it involves actual power. False awakening involves wrong conceptions of the nature of reality and a sense that you're enlightened or whatever but no actual power to back it all up.

Other times you get neg-entity attachments and other random shit.

Another way of looking at drugs also is as an unnecessary crutch that makes you dependent and weak. Whatever mental states you're trying to achieve can be attained through concentration, breathwork, and gnosis alone without depending on a substance.

You know when people fap to Ebola Chan or her sigil with an intention?

Well your laughing at cartoons is a ritual and it's energizing something, who knows what.

he could be energizing cartoon aliens that are going to time travel to 2847, make waifus real, then come back to current year and bring back the technology appearing as gods

Witnessed. They will be exposed, justice will be served, and they will die by our hand.

The destruction of the false paradigm

Does aura change in accordance with chakra alignment? Is the gravitational wave change due to aura the reason for the "law of attraction"?

I'm a full bloodlust

at*

He is corrupted in the sense that he exploits peoples dysfunctions and suffering for ratings while the compassionate dialogue he has with them is an act. He is probably not corrupted in the sense that he is bought and paid for or involved with pedo rings IMO so I don't see this show as a psyop. The last fucking thing pedokikes need right now is for child sex trafficking by elites to be exposed in any capacity to an audience as large as Phil's.

There are philosophers who have conceived of evil as a product of ignorance. That all evil is "mistake", that it only happens because of ignorance. This conception of evil was the one I believed in and because of that God sent me true evil so I would come to know the good from the evil.

There are people for whom the fruit of evil; decay, weakness, misery, stagnation, pain, etc. are the reward. I am not even saying they enjoy the evil they do as in sadomasochism, no, it's not even that. They despair for despairs sake, they hate for hate's sake, they decay for the sake of decay, they corrupt and pervert merely to corrupt and pervert. They are miserable for the sake of misery and they induce this misery in others for that is their inclination. They are just evil, they understand what they are doing, they don't have good intentions at all. Their intentions are purely diabolical.

That whole talk in biblical sources about angels, possessed of higher mind, and knowing exactly what they were doing but choosing evil; the fall… it's a real phenomena and god condemns them. These are beings that embrace their own perversion/destruction/degradation.

There are men who make their life a worship to vice, to evil.

Good for the sake of good is the worship of God. If it is in your nature to be good, you are one of god's children, destined to grow your consciousness and understand the mysteries.

(Corpus Hermeticum)

He might just be energizing a habit of laughing at cartoons and increasing the future probabilities of encountering, reading, and enjoying cartoons. It can be that simple.

montalk.net/notes/reality-creation-redux

No mercy. Destroy them all.

I wonder, is it just (((coincidence))) that this is beginning to hit the mainstream media just as Obongo ran off to a remote pacific island?

This is so shitty and esoteric that it's making me giggle

Eh anons in distress make people want to clarify things to calm them down, it is a compassionate response. Holla Forums is a board of peace and love.

Compassionate digits.

All thoughts you form are literally pieces of your aura/soul being given shape and then breaking off from you. Seen clairvoyantly, someone making thoughtforms has pieces of their auric substance being condensed into the thoughtform, which becomes more and more visible/solid and animated by various principles tied into it.

gutenberg.org/files/22739/22739-h/22739-h.htm read this, it's a lot of info, albeit not with the physics based terminology

On /fringe/ you should be able to find more resources too.

Seeing as chakras are focal points for energy going through your body of course aligning your chakras changes the auric substance.

Have you heard of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bohm ?

Read up on this guy. He is very authoritative and his concept of the implicate and explicate orders were influential upon holographic universe theory which itself is an affirmation of the hermetic principle of The All In All ( kybalion.org/kybalion.php?chapter=VII ).

Are you also familiar with synchronicity? Make sure to read montalk's notes on reality manifesation.

The law of attraction is a general principle of the universe the full explanation of which at this time is beyond the scope of what I'm willing to write in a bunch of replies in this post. Screencap is from The Arcane Teachings is part where the author is talking about the Law of Polarity: yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1909arcaneteaching.pdf

One thing it is important to know is that everything partakes in some degree of the life principle and everything has a degree of "mind" within it, with Absolute Mind being God, and the furthest thing god being the most base matter or perhaps void, which is none the less ultimately mental substance (held within the mind of The All). Just as man is motivated to action by desire/emotions/feelings, every particle, absolutely every transformation of energy, everything in the universe is likewise moved by its own internal emotional nature. That is why you can do telekinesis by putting the awareness upon and into the object and then pouring intense emotional energy into and moving it. The emotions of a human being are of such a higher order than that of matter, and can bend matter. We do this all the time when we move our arms or manipulate our body simply by willing it, the same principle can be extended and applied to changing circumstances and manipulating matter.

FROM*

furthest from god.

anyone who unironically believes in reptilians should be sterilized

CHECKED FOR SELF-DEHUMANIZATION

Can't mods or admins ban by IP here? These reptilian/aura/mystical crap people are either controlled distraction or nutty people that should be removed.

WEW LAD

Perhaps void is the complete opposite of God. Nothing can ever actually change the void, the void is always the void, the void can be filled but it's still a void just one that's filled. Nothing acts upon void, though all of manifestation seems to come out of it or arise within it. Seeing as everything has a tendency to come full circle, like how an object at a very high rate of vibration appears to be perfectly still, the void must be the negative polarity of God.

VOID DEATH STILLNESS AKASHA – ABSOLUTE MIND LIFE INFINITE-VIBRATION – the full circle. As heat is the principle that contains hot and cold, whatever sums up the void and god is the principle that contains all; The All.

If God is the positive polarity and void the negative polarity then The All is itself non-dualistic. There is nothing opposite of the all, it is one, it is single.

shhheeeiiiitttt pass me that staff of Hermes fams, this Hermeticism is some good shit

heh

My hands type out a lot of weird shit. w and r aren't even close on the keyboard. What did my subconscious mean by this?

At this point you've probably at least partially moved beyond language-based thinking, and are having to translate some concepts. That translator might just be going wonky from trying to run too fast or something.

mispelled degeneracy

Homosexuals are would-be pedofiles 99% of the time. It's their wack-a-doodle psychology.

This story sounds exactly like the Dutroux affair investigation, the things revealed from the Franklin Scandal, and the occult/CIA nigger methods of trauma based conditioning. It is exactly how high end child trafficking works not just in the US but around the world.

Hmm thanks for the info user. Lots to think about.

The national socialists investigated the soteric for a reason. They developed strange craft towards the end of the war for a reason. Several high ranking officials were involved with Thule.

esoteric**

When I start lecturing (which I do pretty much every night just to myself and a lot of the times during the day too) I generate a shitload of bodyheat and don't even see my surroundings. My voice or my hands become automatic and I don't see the screen or anything. This also happens a lot when I'm reading books, my own words become distant and fade into the background, and I'm just automatically reading the text but my awareness isn't there anymore it's somewhere else being filled with cosmic visions n' shit.

This.

Do some research and either make some real arguments or neck yourself before spouting off "FAKE! FAKE" as if you are some sort of arbiter of what is and what is not real.

PRAISE KEK
I AM READY
ARE YOU

>lots of bodyheat
>become automatic, but in that moment still self-aware
**This meditation is called "Tummo".

They're just inbred freaks who spent all day coming up with scams while everyone else was out working.

Any ideas on what it means if you can induce feelings of intense compassion and love and bliss by thinking of a rough image of an angel?

Am I in the presence of an angel? I've always wanted to communicate with an angel. I've always wanted to see one of the higher frequencies…. This feeling also happens in general when I see an image of an angel in art.

I find this interesting. Years ago when I was a teenager, I as a fairly sheltered wigger wound up getting to know a girl who grew up in a Latin King neighborhood. It was through her broken personality and many stories that I came to know the true revolting nature of ganglife and it is exactly as you describe it. Elder members with a bit a money and rep preying on teenage girls, raping them, drugging them, passing them around. They all end up practically brainwashed and view you as the weirdo for seeing this behavior as disgusting. Homosexual abuse is rampant as well, but just never gets talked about out in the streets. There is even hints of the occult and its practice among some members. Curses and candle/prayer rituals are taken pretty seriously.

Might be neat to set up a board for automatic writing

It's also the true path for breaking this cycle. Those who have studied the truth behind this illusory world must create content for others. To put it another way, our final victory would be the establishment of a counter-media ranging from newscasting to literature to anime. As usual, organization is the key problem.

>feelings of intense compassion and love and bliss
That's also a core component of these types of meditations, the idea being that a monk experiencing this state is not just experiencing it within himself alone from the rest of existence, but actually imparting this divine compassion unto all minds in existence. I'm not personally familiar with using christian symbolism and theology, though. You'd have to ask an esoteric christian or a gnostic or something about that aspect.

Even if that backfires, it will backfire in the form of Trump supporters being conditioned against accepting pedo satanist rings as real and derail justice and exposure. They either perpetrate a psyop in which even Civic forms of Nationalism forever has the stigma of this kind i.e. Holohoax 2, electric boogaloo or they derail exposure and justice. Either way they win somehow, I wouldn't get too complacent about that shit, Trump isn't the only one who plays 3D chess and the reason these sick fucks have gained so much power to begin with is by constantly covering their downside and doing Xanatos gambit type strategies.

Incineration is a good median between torture and low energy painless executions IMO, pretty fast but also very purging from that standpoint.

I can't watch, it's too upsetting. This Phil guy is suspect as shit though. I even doubt he's a doctor. I think he's more likely to be a pedo than a medical doctor. Anyway, what's the reason behind this being allow on air and during the day? Soccer moms will see this shit, which is great but not something Sholmo wants. So my first thought would be, it's another step towards making this acceptable. I would have to watch to say so and again, I just can't do it.

we can use them for fuel

Yes.

(((They)))'ve been around for at least 2500 years, they just gained prominence recently due to their complete global domination.

My theory: Because of the 'rich white guy' thing this could be a CIA setup to slander Trump and use pizzagaters to spread the message for them before the 'reveal' of her owners name.

They could be using this to threaten Trump, that they will smear him with this if he goes after the Jew-Pedophile political blackmail ring.

Or they could be using an actress who uses real descriptions of what's happening and really convincing acting, only to 'debunk' it so any real victims coming forward are discredited.

Always try to stay one step ahead of the jew.

We need to co-opt the meme and make it work towards Epstein NOT Trump.

Or better yet, we somehow flip this combining with jewish circumcision redpills to say this is a jewish cultural phenomena

This is immediately what I thought of. Cautiously optimistic but we need to be on the lookout.

THIS

Seems plausible. Chick from dr. Phil seems too ugly to had been a priced sex-slave of some rich fuck, even given kikes' shitty taste, unless she was considerably more presentable as a kid.

This makes sense, not once in the program did they name names or explain how exactly she was extricated from the control of her abusers. It seems that way on purpose, leaving the context and perpetrators deliberately vague either as a setup to a psyop or a warning shot by the higher up elites for the lower members involved in this to keep in line.

The fact that they are leaving the context and perpetrators deliberately vague is a set up for co-option, now is the perfect time to strike by dumping pedogate redpills among Dr Phil's audience.

Whatever that thing is I'd fuck the shit out of it.

My first memory is of a strange woman taking me to a bathroom and helping me piss.

Time to repost the tales of
user: Manhunter

I don't think we memed responsibly.

Last 2, and a bonus story.

Digits confirm. We prepare the way for the one who is to come. Sieg Hiel, Praise Kek!

Oh god not these stories again

It was holohoax-tier.

For me it was about the age of 3.5 years that I gained sentience and have blurry scattered memories from that era. At 4 and a few months (1987) I already knew how to read and write (even latin characters, that are not my native alphabet) and basic math and I remember considerable more things than the year before it.

I discovered masturbation a few months later.

Oh god, not these digits again.
The hosting leaks that were circulating here a month or two ago support the manhunter stories, as well as this Dr. Shill bitch.

The thing at the start about her holding a sign saying "help dr phil" seems extremely retarded.

Why would he be the first person she goes to if she's afraid of 'rich white guys'?

Anime was always real, the lesson for us here is that this only means all one has to do is become the protagonist. All of the archetypal rules of heroism are functional, at every scale of application. Why should you complain of a world in which you can indeed become a Seigi no Mikata and even fulfill the highest karmic calling of the era by doing so?

She was probably incredibly isolated. His show could've been all she ever saw.

It'd be hard for me to be a PMC, I'd just kill the fucking degenerates with no discrimination.

She said she was able to walk freely

While I don't doubt that brainwashed sex slaves would be allowed out if they're captured at birth, because they genuinely believe the shit that happens to them is normal - I have a strong feeling this dr. phil thing is a CIA jew hoax. And just the died hair and eyebrows and glasses seem like an attempt to look unrecognisable to anyone who might know her real identity - CIA agents used for false flag type shit have no friends or family that have seen them for years.

tss

*hoax to accuse Trump

I just feel it, from the "rich white guy" statement and because dr. phil gives me the creeps and he's said anti-trump stuff

QUAD ZEROS FOR ZERO LIFE LEFT

ggwp

How the fuck did she escape her captors to begin with? You think they would let her watch television to begin with, much less go on the show? It is never clarified how she escaped, and if a bust happened there is no reason whatsoever for them not to cite the case and name names. This whole thing is fucking fishy and unfortunately I think that this is going to be a psyop, we can still co-opt it for our purposes if we meme it so but this could end up being a power play by pedo kikes to smear our side for their crimes and basically do another holohoax to guilt any type of right wing thought by association.

Note how youtube comments are disabled too.

That isn't the part that I am worried about, if she managed to escape her captors it is entirely conceivable she would end up on Dr Phil, but according to her, her captor is still at large, and no details are given whatsoever about who it is, meaning the only possible way is if she somehow escaped without the ring being busted. We need to dig into the victim and who she is exactly to figure out what the fuck is going on, we defeated the other pedo-smear psyop against Julian by digging so if that is the play here we have a duty to kill CIAnigger operations before they hatch. If this isn't a psyop digging to find names is still useful for breaking open pedo gate.

Maybe 1 or 2 in 100 people are pedos. They tend to collaborate and try to attain positions that allow them access to children or the power to get away with their crimes (teachers, priests, politicians, etc.). It's also a perfect way to blackmail people. Therefore, it makes sense that a lot of elites would be pedos.

I'll agree to that, and that's what's important. Regardless of how this is playing out, only digging will get us somewhere.

Additionally, Dr. Phil is in the same category as Springer, Povich, and others. Basically shameless faggots willing to make hoaxes and exploit dysfunction and suffering for shekels. The Jane Doe rape accusations they used against Trump during the election and the primary were started by a former kike producer of Jerry Springer who used it to make shekels from tabloid media and smear Trump. The fact that this is coming from the same trash TV circuit as that guy is suspicious to say the least.

ROW ROW ROW

FIGHT THE POWA!

What is the incidence among the 1%, though? 40%? Higher?

>>>/cia/
don't go telling people to give denizens of hell aka aliens their free will

Only lead we have now is Kendall's name and face though so I am not sure how to get more info out of that. We could dig through social media to find similar faces but that is a needle in a haystack and not worth the time. Phil was very tight lipped about absolutely everything and made a point about keeping her away from her abusers by concealing location, name, background, etc.

did you miss the part where she got used to getting raped when she was 2 years old?

PRAISE KEK

Nothing can convince me that an OOB isn't just a lucid dream.

WEW

Cathy O'Brian has spoken/written about it too.

Either stress coping mechanism or things are getting strange in ways we do not know.
"Think blue, count two" comes to mind.

Did you lads see the part where she said some clients would take a bunch of the child sex slaves to an ISLAND and make them run/terrified for their lives and hide while the clients would enjoy the game of hunting the children down. This part really stuck me as odd for some reason. Especially about the whole "island" thing. It had to of been on some sort of private island. Also; The whole scenario is reminiscent of a book I had to read in school called "The most dangerous game".

The most dangerous game

theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/dangerous_game.htm

Apparently Ron White is pretty good friends with Dr Phil and says he's a cool dude.

Pretty funny story here, but if a patriotic fella like Ron White says Dr Phil is alright, I can believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGHwGGC0pJk

Regardless, we need to e-mail, call in, and tweet out to Dr Phil to show our support. We need to send all our intel his way and encourage him to keep pulling on the thread. A man of his wealth and prestige knows damn well how many pedophiles are in the entertainment industry alone, he's sticking his neck out there and wee need to show him our support before (((they))) get to him.

No Anonbro, you are a full bloodlust. And I'm a full bloodlust two.

I'll try again since my post got lost amidst the metaphysical discussion. I'd really like to know what fellow anons think about this.

fyi: punpoasts are usually with punspic.jpg and they're usually funnier than that, go back to reddit

How do these girls even escape? or is it because they think no one will believe them?

Either that or jesus has..

Or tay.

you think that now

This place gets too comfy at times. Beware.

Until more cuckchan immigrants keep coming. Christ, we need to wall this place off from new users for awhile, we're starting to become as awash in dumbfucks as Paris.

too much supernatural mumbo jumbo posted by phonefags and people who have actually visited rebbit

other than that, it's pretty cool

do you remember *anything* from when you were 2 years old?

her entire behavior does not appear to be of someone as traumatized as she claims.

her story sounds contrived to me, it sounds like a comic book. it combines every cliche of pedo / slavery/ trafficking all into one huge story. and yet she is just walking away now and casually blabbing all about it, with no concern for all those rich & powerful people who might have her killed for revealing their names, but she somehow hasn't done that either

you are being trolled with a horrible story that there's "just no way for you to verify, it's too terrible". yea, go ahead and believe that if you want.

if you are so concerned, then find out who this girl really is.
there is probably at least one other photo of her online, that is not connected with the Dr Phil appearance.
she probably had a normal life, with school photos, that are probably online somewhere. with her real name.

ive been with pol for about 5 years now, and everytime i make a thread about psychopathy, 90% of you faggots blow it off

Filtered.

filter all you want, faggot, won't change reality

Kys

welcome to the internet

Watching Godzilla movies, the eyebrows from DUNE and the flying fat guy, the first naked girl i saw, climbing up the counter and cabinets to get cookies from the top, and being as flexible as a monkey. Also I remember being too young to walk and putting a palmetto bug in my mouth, and my mother freaking out and me feeling all "bleh wtf is this?" but having no words. I also remember before I had an inner monologue and developed it specifically because I would keep getting in trouble for cussing. movies were better then… My heroes were an epic Barbarian from austria, Muadip, and a giant radioactive Lizard God who breathed out motherfucking blue flame and stepped on japs like ants! I even remember being taught to use frogs as weapons against my own cousin, aiming them to direct their righteous peepee of fury! I REMEMBER!

well just before I turned 2 I was hospitalized for months….that traumatic event is where my memories start and I remember every little detail my family forgot…names, addresses, car models, all the people my family knew, my babysitters names and faces, my favorite toys….my memories start at that damned hospital I can can relive them in my mind

Children who have a happy, loving upbringing usually don't remember much because it isn't traumatic.

Satan trips confirm. The fuck happened to this world?

Forgot to add I was maybe 3.
I have tons of memories of pissing myself when I was 3-4.

archive.is/qomzv

Should be called #PedostaGate

Fuck people like Podesta, they should all be tortured for as long as possible until death.

I can remember a LOT of stuff from before I was 2 and my most vivid memories are from 4-9 years old
speak for yourself bud

Dreams can be intense m8, even life changing. I once had a dream where I ran down the root of a giant tree and found three islands. To the east was a series of rusty corridors with monsters and demons. To the west was a serene and peaceful island with people singing praise to their god. In the middle was a dull and monochrome place with a tall standing Victorian cathedral. Each island had a shrine and it was my objective to pray at each of them. I started at the east and quickly got overwhelmed by monsters until I was saved by a warrior, who escorted me to pray at the shrine and followed me to the west. Theven western shrine was easy to pray to but it was difficult to leave, because the priests and chanters of the island forbade me of leave, and hands grew from the ground to grasp at my ankles to prevent my escape, but thanks to the warrior I survived. I went to the center shrine and, when I prayed, I realized the pointlessness of what I just did. Praying at all had no purpose. The warrior then told me that the center island was his home and led me inside the cathedral. Inside I saw a clergy with a priest speaking from his pedestal, and we were invisible to them. The priest would routinely proclaim the sins of those in his clergy and have them executed for those sins by feeding them into a strange hole in the wall. When they died, people would walk in from other rooms and replace them in their seats, so the clergy was never empty. A few young men, fearful for their lives, lept out the glass windowpane and fell down a single story onto the ground. I rushed over to observe them on the ground, and when I saw them they were flailing on the ground madly. Bashing their heads on rocks or the ground, in an attempt to kill themselves. But no matter how hard they struggled, they wouldn't die. During my shock of witnessing this, the warrior pushed me out the window by shoving me in the back. I fell and joined those young men, and woke up just the moment before I touched the ground.

Less than a month that later I had my first experience with the occult and similar knowledge and begun to spiritually grow from there. I had used to be a Christian so I suppose that affected my dream somehow. And about another month after becoming somewhat knowledgeable in magick, everyone else on Holla Forums had also begun to find their spirituality. And eventually there was also Kek. I don't believe the timing of that dream to be a coincidence.

what the fuck?! i had this same dream last year or something word for word but i recognized the warrior as a paladin. im not even joking I had this exact fucking dream. who are you user?

It's probably the other way around…

There's all the sexualization in our culture because these sickos are in charge.

Had a dream very similar to this one. It's essentially about cutting away the bullshit from the left and right so you can see straight and find the truth.

Did all Holla Forumsacks have this dream or something?

Ok I'm genuinely spooked because I too have had this dream, except the dude was a Paladin not a warrior.

I think your digits just answered that for you.

are you me? i vividly remember this dream once

ok what the fuck i was just lurking this thread but now i have to post because i had this dream early last year and how the fuck did you all have it too?

How come in left out of the loop? Do I not please Kek enough? You lucky faggots get to share this moment and I'm just here looking.

I like podester/s as a term, but podestagate is great

This.

It's okay user, us nodreams will have our day.

kek wills it, victory is our only option. this evil will be vanquished!

Lord Kalki, the Lord of the universe, will mount His swift horse Devadatta and,
sword in hand, travel over the earth exhibiting His eight mystic opulences and eight special
qualities of Godhead. Displaying His unequaled effulgence and riding with great speed,
He will kill by the millions those thieves who have dared dress as kings.

They will die.

Some of the fall guys will talk.

When you start throwing people under the bus, you're getting frantic, and the end is inevitable for you.

Hey, after Sandyhook, there was talk in some circles that a large portion of that community, including the most public parents, was heavily involved in this shit too. Got any info about that? I've heard Connecticut is real bad with this satanic pedo shit, like more than most.

Also, I did not go through sexual abuse (that I know of) but my mother was very emotionally and physically abusive. As I got older I started having flashbacks and remembering shit that had happened to me. Looking back there were a couple times where my brother would say shit like, "How do you not fucking remember that?! She kicked you down a flight of stairs!!"… And I didn't. At all. I actually still don't. But something funky happens to memory in your late 20's. It's a known phenomena. You start to remember things and break programming, conditioning, even break though multiple personalities and start to remember things that happened while you were dissociated. You've probably got a few rough years of repressed memories resurfacing ahead of you. I wish you the best.

inb4 it gets shut down

Kek's will be done.

"Lilith's Cave?"
Have never heard of this book.
Perhaps a study of it might reveal more of the nature of our enemy.

Have you found anything on it user?

Just heard her mention it in the posted video

A quick search shows it for sale on Amazon, and that it is a collection of Jewish stories having to do with mysticism, maybe Kabbala shit.

>montalk.net/

Montalk is a great resource with mountains of stuff to look through. And that was back when I was last there years ago. I'll have to catch up on what's new. But I'd definitely second this site if anyone is just starting to get curious about anything that's been discussed so far.

Remember there's no rules, study what you find most interesting, and don't ignore synchronicity as it will lead you exactly where you need to be at just the right time for you.

I've been lurking in these threads for a long time now, too scared to take the plunge. When I was a child I had several strange occurences happen. Inexplicable random memories, a sudden out of body experience while walking to school, awakening at night to see 3 small ghosts laughing at me, and many many nightmares. So many sleepless nights. To this day I'm still uneasy in the dark. Looking into the subject is terrifying, as I fear being haunted again. Would like so much to overcome my fear, at least, if not get a grip on whatever that part of myself is.

beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order/2015/03/child-rapistchild-murderer-mike-pence-and-the-new-law-to-protect-indiana-child-traffickers-4056.html

too soon 😢

Can you niggers/shills take your personal dream stories and fuck off.

Its quite simple how this works they take a young child's formative years (where you learn right from wrong, social cues, everything) but taught by an abuser - these children know nothing else - its like a tarzan story but instead of apes its a satanic cult.
The majority of survivors could never go on TV like this, its probably only because she had to 'act' normal for social events she is even able to communicate properly, its not like they educate them.

You thought the year of the fire monkey was going to be a thrill?

YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK BABY! YEAH!

Daily fucking reminder Odom's car was found in like Ohio while he was apprehended in DC whilst throwing a bag of usds over the WH lawn after shooting some previously convicted pedophile preacher connected to ted Cruz in the fucking face with multiple .45 shots. The "preacher" recovered perfectly fine…

I came into this thread late but I swear to kek I drove by sandy hook literally yesterday while on a road trip I'm currently on to investigate anything strange. The town is eerie as fuck there's nothing to indicate anything happened, no memorials or signs or anything, the school has been completely rebuilt with enhanced security fences and blocked off enterances, the people working at the shops in town all just seem off somehow it's hard to explain. There's several cemeteries spread out throughout the town and a whole slew of "kids adventure" labeled places and children's music, karate, consignment shops, etc. there's just a whole bunch of shit catered to kids and it's highly strange. I'll post some pics later I'm on a phone so I'm debating whether or not I care about exit data and all that. The town is just plain eerie.

Some guy at work gave me the "New believers bible" because I told him I found religion interesting. 20 pages in and apparently we all inherently deserve the fire because we are born sinners. We don't become sinners because we sin, we sin because we are sinners and the only way to escape the fires of hell is to accept Jesus into your heart and let Christianity encompass literally every single aspect of your life all the time. Oh, and they also want you to give as much of your money as you can (to the point of sacrifice) to the church.

I'm fine with the fire. We don't live in a world where I can afford to let our enemies walk all over me in the name of being a good Christian. If god loves us all, then he even loves those evil bastards that are hellbent on destroying everything our people has worked to achieve. If he can love such a vile being, then surely he's not going to stop loving me or any of us for devoting our time and money to fighting that evil. How's THAT for sacrifice, Christians?

CHECKED

if there is one topic that is guaranteed to summon any shills currently awake its anything related to trying to figure out the who, where, what, why and how of the kikes and their baby rape empire.

And thats exactly what it is. Zog is an empire which was built of, by and for the raping of children.

that doesn't sound like Christianity at all
they probably need to buy a lot of hand lotion

Dubs don't lie. Let's topple their empire.

Heiled.

yea its almost impossible to find a church that doesnt worship a kiked up version of christianity. If you want to look into Christianity you have to treat it like you do politics… you approach it from a highly skeptical perspective all but sure that what ever you are reading is most likely a kike fabrication or has many facts distorted.

The way I see it though. I am sure that "my God" is the same as your God in that any God that is my God is a benefactor of justice who blesses men who live good lives, but he doesnt help lazy fucks that just ask for help he helps those that get meme their asses off against the powers of evil. He also either is, likes to larp as, or is friends with a big green frog.

Kek. Did you read what I even posted? It states that we are all born with sin, and that the only way to overcome sin is to live a life devoted to Jesus Christ. Theologically, this makes sense. God wiped out EVERYONE with the great flood. Only Noah's family made it out alive, along with the massive boat and all the aminimals.

I don't want to turn this into a D&C thread but….

This is what christians actually believe.

Nigger, what the fuck are you doing?

But ones a carnivore and the others a herbivore
Wouldn't it be more accurate to grab a k-selected herbivore instead?

Man, it's fucking Holla Forums. You can't just let somebody say something incredibly retarded unchallenged, that's how we become 4cuck again. My general opinion is that anybody dumb enough to take those yid-written fairy tales literally is probably 15 points minimum too stupid to hang out here. If we let in Noah's ark goddamn bullshit how long before we're letting in Islam?

and before you call me a fedora I do' believe in God - I just don't see hebes as the world's leading source for wisdom on the subject.

The bottom line is, nobody today was alive during those times. How the fuck should any of us have any idea what really happened? Personally, I try to take everything with a few (thousand) grains of salt. The (((Catholic Church))) seems outstandingly Jewish in it's operation. Maybe it wasn't a boat. Maybe thousands of years ago they had extremely advanced technology and "Noah's Ark" was code for something that was then passed down. With all the crazy amounts of coincidence among the religions, I'm not willing to completely take it off the table. Primitive people have primitive ways of explaining things they don't fully understand. It makes sense to assume that after a massive die off and reset, you're not going to have an advanced language, means of archiving texts, printing presses, etc, etc, etc. Instead we have crude pictures that some cunt scratched into some rocks from thousands of years ago, all over the world, which generally have some degree of overlap.

Bottom line is, nobody fucking knows. So while it's important to be critical of everything, it's also important to realize that you are also just grasping at straws. To simply write something off as "retarded" because you find it so, seems like extreme hubris to me.

t. Agnostic who doesn't see hebes as the world's leading source for wisdom on the subject either.

Top kek on that picture though. Is that after a circumcision ceremony, or did someone throw a brick at that yid?

its not a herbivore/carnivore thing. K-selection correlates strongest with apex niche organisms.

A rabbits world consists of

where as wolves, bear, elephants, big cats, apes, cetaceans, man.. R selection has several prerequisites:

>mammal i cant think of a single r-selected organism that does not have a mammalian brain avians are low volume breeders whose offspring require time invested but id argue that they are somewhere between k and r selection as the parents arent actually teaching the offspring how to hunt for food and such they are just providing food until the hatchlings body matures enough to fly

Now the question… Is there a gene that determines r/k selection or is it a result of the culmination of certain criteria?

I'm just angry. The way the other victim and Phil talk about this is like it happens all the time.
And I know all these cases are never solved because of the power and money running it. Because bureaus like the FBI (even brought up on this show) are part of it.

All this does is confirm that old video of those british kids talking about their satanic sexual abusive upbringing with the rich and powerful.
youtube.com/watch?v=KQdNprROZPU

THIS SHIT JUST HAS TO END
Is Trump going to move on this? I want to believe he will. I see evidence of that happening. But god damn I'm worried nothing will ever be done.

Like what even happened to these kids? Where the fuck are they right now??????????

Anatomically modern humans have been around for 200,000 years.
jews have been around for 6,000 tops. They're the afterbirth of humanity.

Sold into Pedophile countries like Israel, Saudi arabia and even China
Otherwise they're Pig Chow

Behold I will bring the waters of a great flood upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, under heaven. All things that are in the earth shall be consumed.
The Book of Genesis 6:17 DRA 1899 American Edition

For yet a while, and after seven days, I will rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and I will destroy every substance that I have made, from the face of the earth.
The Book of Genesis 7:4 DRA 1899 American Edition

21 And all flesh was destroyed that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beasts, and of all creeping things that creep upon the earth: and all men.

22 And all things wherein there is the breath of life on the earth, died.

23 And he destroyed all the substance that was upon the earth, from man even to beast, and the creeping things and fowls of the air: and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noe only remained, and they that were with him in the ark.
The Book of Genesis 7:21-23 DRA 1899 American Edition

you see user, The Bible states how God killed all ON EARTH that had the breath of life bar Noah and those in his ark

what if civilization just before the flood was spacefaring?

what if they or some of they had thoroughly bred with the nephilim that fell before the flood to create "aliens" as they're known by /fringe/ today?

This
You can overload a subject to tire out the public

Time will tell if they follow up with more pedo publicity thats their tactic.

Oddly enough, all this pizzagate shit is bringing me closer to God and believing the scriptures. Bring on the WRATH OF GOD. The levels of pure evil walking the earth right now… I can't imagine it being greater than any other time in our history. We think of genocides and heads on pikes, etc. That's nothing. THIS SHIT… this shit right here.. it's worse.

It's a worthy point to discuss, but I don't see it working. Kids getting raped and cutting off baby heads will never be normalized. What I'd expect them to do is brainwash a bunch of people into thinking they've been through all this, and for it to come out, every time, that it was made up or impossible. Leaving the public to doubt any of it is real. That's what I'm worried about.

He's a total shill. I've heard this same crap first hand from a ((freemason.)) The god they talk about is Lucifer.
They try to convince you Lucifer is a good guy that brings light and if you create things, you're a creator and therefore a god yourself.

Like a lot of deception, there's some truth to it. Lucifer was originally a title not a name, and didn't apply to Satan at all; the Romans were using it for Venus before they'd even translated the Torah into Latin. We are co-creators with god though calling us gods is… well, it's relative really. In power, will, and execution we are a god compared to something like an amoeba. But what that doesn't mean is license to run around doing every insane thought that comes into your head. If anything, that just means we have more karmic responsibility to try to discern and do what is good.

Meaning of god has been perverted lately. A shame.

They have to be worried about something if they were willing to burn the prime gatekeeper/disinfo shill Alex J. to discredit PizzaGate. Maybe this is it, or a part of it. Lots of things happening at once right now, hard to know what is smoke and what is fire.

I would have thought they would use Seaman first, but he doesn't have AJ's 'credibility' and fanbase.

I don't get how burning him helps anything. Does it buy them a week?

Any info on this Corey Goode guy anons?

Faggot larp, or genuine?

But that's wrong. God doesn't love everyone, it's even said in the the new testament whoever claims this is a false teacher who will appear to destroy the religion. There's also the part where homosexuals who learn of Jesus and then turn back again are compared to dogs eating their own vomit. I don't have the english version so can't point to the exact quote but I'm sure you know that part if you've read it.
Quit denying this.

mfw

>Loves Dr. Phil

Or maybe you saw Luke 8:17 a long ago.

what the fuck? i want in. where can i find these books?

Library thread on /fringe/ I think

PEDOS
WILL
BURN

Do you have to spend some time transmutating it, or can you do it instantly?
I can do it in about 5-10 minutes.

i'm sorry but your links are not clickable. fuck off degenerate scum.

die in your basement pls

8ch.net/fringe/faq.html
It's on the mega. Reading it now myself. it's a must. don't rush through it until you """understand""" it. Enjoy your THE ALL.

Sure about that?

Why would anyone here want to study to be a child raping magickian?
You link to The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. This is a sub group of freemasonry that rapes children, sacrifices babies and studies the qabalah.

discord.gg/7KQB2bA

I didn't get sodomized, I had a bad skiing accident and had much the same thing happen to me that these kids did from being raped.

THE WILL OF KEK WILL MAKE IT SO

so is he just showhosting the newest "model" in public? did they say which "organization" this was/is? Why only present this in public but go no step towards the accused?

the sensationism and just something about this guy doesn't strike me as sincere. Ima say ruse

Amen, brother.

Yes, that's why I wrote what I did. Sage for not wanting to attract D&C shills.

HITLERS WIZARDS
I
T
L
E
R
S

W
I
Z
A
R
D
S

This.

Do it user. Never fear the unknown.

montalk.net/metaphys/138/transcendence-through-intuitive-thinking

HEIL'D

This thread on reddit is being raided by ShareBlue and it couldn't be more obvious. They don't want this story getting out. 7/10 comments are ShareBlue trying to discredit it saying she'll be ousted as an actor. Even though Dr Phil already publicly said multiple times he "100% believe she was trafficked, abused" etc.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/61ieb6/dr_phil_guest_handing_out_redpills_by_exposing/

Something to note, user, is that void isn't a real concept. It's all the same, just differing in degrees, like "hot" or "cold". It's all relative to perspective.

maybe they weren't called Jews before 6000 years ago, and maybe there are no written records of their beliefs but its possible they have been around a lot longer than that. The Jewish parasitic ideology predated the Sumer civilization. The Sumer were just the suckers brought in to replace the Ubadians. who organized this replacement? well same pattern of behavior but with a different brand name on it.

Why did he exposed this publicly? It will endanger his life.

Up you go. Fuck you kikes.