The Sims General

RIP Holla Forums-house user edition

Other urls found in this thread:

games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files
loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v026-updated-24-dec-2015/page-1
cmarnyc.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/ea-details-adult-skins.html
nraas.wikispaces.com/
nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryProgression.
modthesims.info/d/373389
modthesims.info/download.php?t=378416
archive.is/Jpi6j
thesims.com/news/new-cas-update
mega.nz/#!DZgwXSLb!X9WWGMEYstwojb8z_AwPaAoHETiMcRNnnmtjetTbzqw
mediafire.com/?38vy2raomboxf86
8ch.net/hgg/res/10256.html#15185
mega.nz/#F!RIpS2QYB!w1vilcA-lfOv5MF-z0fz-w
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=05192997142673977271
mega.co.nz/#!tFUGHD7A!jey5ceBvqxuY7N89xX1AxNwLIBhc6ae6WrSub7Bkwws
modthesims.info/d/505175
modthesims.info/d/374167
thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/whispering-seamless-printed-boyshort/id/1231244/
thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/curvaceous-shaping-cami/id/1223191/
thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/luxury/id/1102566/
thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/3-slips/id/1070300/
archive.is/UcwnN
allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/459-sims-3-general-thread/page-5
allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/2082-sims-3-loli-mod-mesh-replacements/
carls-sims-3-guide.com/skills/gardening/how-to-garden.php
modthesims.info/download.php?t=505175
sims.wikia.com/wiki/Artisan
rapidtables.com/web/color/Gold_Color.htm
nilxisdesigns.blogspot.fi/2013/08/suvadiva-resort-english-info.html
cmarnyc.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/penis-for-females.html?zx=d9e060e120fd950
fagersims.tumblr.com/post/56350058028/click-for-additional-pictures-and-older-versions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't expect you to make the thread so quickly. Here's the usual sims thread op faq (including kinkyworld stuff):

Required (should have been in the base game)
-Seasons
-Generations

Optional
-Ambitions
-Late Night
-University
-Pets

EA can't optimize, so the more expansions you install the heavier the load on your game. Don't download every one and then complain that it runs like shit. Pick only what interests you.

games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
This will fix most issues, plus it doubles as a crack for your game.

You need to download specific files to make the game recognize the mod folder: modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v026-updated-24-dec-2015/page-1
A sex mod that adds a lot of features and will make your dick raw. You only need the base game and patch 1.67 to run this. It's not listed under required mods, but you'll need a skin cmarnyc.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/ea-details-adult-skins.html

no. Stop being lazy. People end up unable to troubleshoot their own issues because they don't know what they downloaded and didn't read the instructions on the mod page.

Add the animation codes on the mod page into your ingame kinky settings and you're done.

nraas.wikispaces.com/
Overwatch and Master Controller are the two you'll need. I'd recommend Decensor too, not for performance, but for kinkyworld.

If you want the npc sims in your town to act more independently, try nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryProgression. They will get careers, marry and have kids on their own.

modthesims.info/d/373389
modthesims.info/download.php?t=378416

Anyone else like making horrible abominations in create a sim?

I've never tried it before

You mean there's a way to NOT make one in 3?

I do this in every game with a character creator just to see how far I can take it

Nah, I just make a cutie masterrace

God damn do they defeat the purpose of a sweater, but holy hell are they sexy.

Meh. I like my little abominations. They are more diverse than the same-faces from TS2, and their facial animations don't disgust me like TS4's do.

Yeah, if you know slider-fu.

Neato.

I aint dead yet niggas

So… how is Holla Forums-house user?

Is he well?

How shitty is Showtime? what is the expansion about?

It's mostly just a rehash of stuff they put into late night (ie. instead of forming a band, you can be a singer or magician, still using roughly the same system of getting gigs) that they ran out for the katy perry brand deal. That was also the expansion that they introduced online/ facebook features, so a good deal of stuff is locked away unless you use it.

I'd recommend the LGR review of it to see everything it offers and if it appeals to you. If it does, then it's not necessarily a bad expansion.

who is this ho and why is she playing piano in astley's room

either a rabid stalker fan or his true love met in an embarrassing confusion of rooms fitting of a British rom com. bang her

Nah, not interested in being controlled online.

Also Paradise Island is laggy as hell I've heard. Just the zone or the whole expansion per se? just thinking that having boat houses and suspended homes sounds cool.

Also World Adventures add ceilings, right? to make wine and stuff too. Just to make an underground prison with maybe a moonshine production.

Oh Holla Forums-house user, you are alive. Is everything doing well?

I think most of the lag comes from the resorts when you upgrade them past a point. You might be able to get away with just playing the default island (although all that water has to be rendered)

Because they're no strangers to love

Astley was really stressed and probably would have killed someone
so he's playing vidya

I'm back, I just had like some crazy bullshit happen to me, all better now

Jesus christ-o

they're all having midlife crisis's. Better start having kids or there'll be no Holla Forums house: next generation

Guess she needs a man or a vacation or something.

Guy is hitting on the fairy

She can't get a dick! if she does she would stop being a SJW.

I hope he respect xir pronoums.

fine choice. He can have many fairy babies.

What if getting some dick is one of her midlife crisis wishes? Maybe she wants to repent on her man-hating ways

You can make transvestites in sims 4 now so it's easier than ever.

kek

But if she does that then we won't have House of Holla Forums 2: SJW apocalypse.

oh shit a unicorn

Tame it and breed it with your horse.

user that horse didn't come with, he was just locked in

Fuck it,.

nice. Try taming it. I've never found one in my games and they set everything on fire. You need to complete the trifecta of satan. We've had fire kitty (where is he by the way? did he make the move?), satan quads in the last thread, and now satan's horse

Then tame the horse and breed it with SJW.

The unicorn exploded into rainbows and ran away

Fucking unicorn, didn't want to grant our wishes.

Well, anyway. What midlife crisis do our sims have?

damn. to be fair, I think you need a high horse rearing skill to tame a unicorn

we still own a cat, remember?
He's bad luck ever since we got him but he's getting older now

Show some love to the damn pest.

Pet the fuck out of that cat.

surprised ea didnt put it in to begin with

link?

I hope you werent meaning that sameface barbie-doll Ken-kun here.

I really miss the body sculpting from 4… Sliders just aint the same.

There are several un-furnished community lots on this map so i'm taking my time to autism the fuck out of one of them

archive.is/Jpi6j

You could download some sample mods. Also, thinking about adding more Sims? or you have enouth with Holla Forums family?

You could add more board houses if you feel like.

oh my

Also, if you nerds wanna upload a sim each to contribute to a Holla Forums town, that'd be swell, flip a coin for your gender and make the sim based on you, not exactly you because having 30 loner sims who just play video games would be pretty shit

Which game? 3?

3, yeah

Those traits will effectively doom your sim to a life of forever alone till death.
I once made myself with them and no matter what i tried as i didnt actively control him his only friend was the simchick i did.

Kinda shame though about loners that almost every expansion and stuffpack is centered around group stuff. Sure there's stuff to do solo but the overall premise.

Watching embed and im like:

Though nevermind the last part, that club thing actually seems pretty neat further down the video as it's not just generic "WOO let's shake dat booty!" bullshit.

So how is The Sims 4?

Oh and also lack of create a style though it was one of the main things slowing your game in 3 but still the amount of predetermined color variants to many objects is a bit… limited.

shall we?

Well, sure. They should get some children before the expiration rate.

Nah, that was just a random image.

I'll give this a go later.
Where do you want us to upload 'em?

Mega or some other site should be fine

Astley is hitting on the vampire chick

Thanks user.I'll see some video about it and try to make my mind.Have a big girl.

WHY ISN'T SHE IN FLAMES!? IS SHE A FUCKING TWILIGHT VAMPIRE!

I think it could be apropiate for Astley to be a vampire, being a famous guy and all that.

she had an umbrella earlier

I remember someone uploaded all those kinkyworld parts to the vola one time. Does anyone still have them on a MEGA or something?

I'm asking because I'm going to pirate Sims 3 anyway, just looking for the more convenient version.

Mr pickles is a big guy now 4u

SJW user is taking getting old harder than the rest

Also almost forgot but in 4… i dont know if it goes under AI or what but you remember in 3 when if you had narrow 1tile wide corridor due to objects or such shit the sims couldnt pass by each other and instead opted to throw a hissyfit and drop their actions?

4 doesnt have that, they actually pass each other! i still find myself drawn to play 3 at times because there's simply A LOT more content and open world does have it's charms at times

Well, at least she didn't got fatter, yet I see she is starting to paint with her menstrual blood.

Just as the prophesy foretold. Now she just needs the glasses and about 70 extra pounds.

And so i leave you with Writer user writing
I might be on later, but right now my PC is doing something funky and i have a headache, so ta ta

how does that look in game?

I think this will be enough.

thesims.com/news/new-cas-update

However, there is at least one good thing about it because male hair styles and clothes are available for females, perfect if you want to make a tomboy.

Hopefully the game won't be filled with trans townies though.

so your guy magically gains tits?

I made the mistake of buying it, so i'll see if I haven't deleted it and have a look.

Nah' He is already living the double life of Rick Astley and Kira Yoshikage.No need to make it even more complicated by making him a vampire as well.

Here's how vampirism works in TS3: You stay outside for about an hour and you get a negative moodlet about "too much sun" that last about 2 hours. If it runs out and you're not inside, it's replaced by one that's even worse and last for about a day, I think. This last one also has the special effect of draining your Thirst much faster, which can end up killing your Sims.

Vampires have the option to Hunt in a lot, which highlights a Sim as their prey. If you feed from that specific Sim, you not only regain all Thirst, but you also get an even better moodlet for the meal that lasts 2 days and prevents Thirst decay, which also means you can walk around in the sun freely.

I get that they wanted to give some serious incentive to hunting people, but considering you can't assault them for blood and the RNG is what decides who your prey is, it doesn't come as much fun as it could be.

And female voice it seems.

what if you change 'em back into man pants?

do you use any custom sliders?

no

Aaw fuck it… well might as well make everyone self-employed and have the friendly grandpa vampire just live his life in the basement sculpting shit up for money.

Uploaded the main Sim I use in ts3, the game might change his clothing but the usual attire is a white hoodie with powder blue jeans and white sneakers, I've included the hair, the choker and the gloves as well, it might also change his eye color which is supposed to be lilac

Here's the link mega.nz/#!DZgwXSLb!X9WWGMEYstwojb8z_AwPaAoHETiMcRNnnmtjetTbzqw

user what the fug

It's xir you bigoted shitlord!

Nah

That's actually a dude m8

mediafire.com/?38vy2raomboxf86

i included a couple of sliders im pretty sure i used, but he'll look alright if you leave them out.

Lolis are a thing now

8ch.net/hgg/res/10256.html#15185
How do I link to another post in another thread like i see other people do?

Why is your room so empty? Like add some shit, nigga.

>>>/hgg/15185

Here's my sim to contribute to Holla Forums town. Since I made my futa sim in these threads, she can be my contribution (minus the dick since you don't run kinkyworld).

In the mega folder you will find her to put into your savedsims folder, and the dress/hairstyle she has to go into your mods package folder. So anyone who wants those, there they are.

mega.nz/#F!RIpS2QYB!w1vilcA-lfOv5MF-z0fz-w

How hard is it to get a cracked version of Sims 3 with Seasons and Generations running? I'm not downloading Origin.

very easy if you follow the ultimate fix in that post.

1. download the game and expansions
2. let the game update to latest patch.
3. follow instructions in ultimate fix (which recommend patching). copy the correct crack into your game folder.
4. run the game.

my id reset when I redid my captcha . But I'm user

I don't see a sims folder or any folder

You're supposed to extract the sim files to the "savedsims" folder i your documents

more satan trips. This Holla Forums house is cursed

Thanks user.

Lolis have been a thing for a while now if you check the general thread at ATF without the need for custom sliders (which never worked for me anyway)

I'm about to make a sim for the Holla Forums house but i feel like we're all gonna make raunchy female sim nymphomaniacs. Not that I'm complaining.

if you do make a Holla Forums town with all custom sims, would you be able to run nraas storyprogression? That way even if you can't see the sims, they'll still do their own thing. Also, if you need more sims for a town, I can give you the ghost from the background of my futa sims's pic

Jesus, good thing i only just started playing so i havent yet fried my card.

I sure hope you goys use 3booter+fps limiter while playan.

You better be doing naughty things with that delicious twink, user.

I am

I want to tear your sim a new asshole.

Have some basic self-sim. He's all vanilla, and was made to be the teacher in my current game.

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=05192997142673977271

Alright, here's my uggo. She comes with some custom lipstick, but that should be the only CC she needs.
mega.co.nz/#!tFUGHD7A!jey5ceBvqxuY7N89xX1AxNwLIBhc6ae6WrSub7Bkwws

I wish I had a winery. And a 151 million dollar net worth.

jesus christ I immediately thought there was some ju-on shit going on in the mirror because of the asian face

Fuck, now you made me wish I named her Sadako and made her a spoopy ghost girl.

You forgot where you can get it.

where you can get what?

The Sims 3. Like, is there a proper torrent with all the expansions?

I downloaded mine a while ago and every thread there seems to be a new torrent link shared around. If anyone can give me a good link that works, I'll add it to the list

In the mean time, I wanna make an orc woman. Anyone have any mean underbite fang mods?

Werewolf have underbite goin on in furry-shit mode, just have to work out that face.

Okay. And then pointed ears mods?

You can make pointed ears in 3 without mods, though i think it needs expansion and i dont know which one.

modthesims.info/d/505175

also, the keyword you should be searching for is tusks

or as said, make a werewolf and colour them green

modthesims.info/d/374167

Pointy ears is a vanilla feature. It was introduced with a patch.
EA used it to make the elves in Dragon Valley.

vanilla base game

And some elf-lovers still try to argue it is not so.

So… anyone here have a trusted magnet link for the whole game?

Nevermind, might have found something.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:97ac453de11bf3dcf7ab36113e993446a1523f70&dn=The+Sims+3%3A+The+Complete+Collection+%5BFULL%5D+%2AGames4theworld%2A&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Or wait…

let me know how it goes.

I'm gonna make an Asian SJW sim in ts4, guess what their name is?

Chop Suey Park?

DJ's repack from piratebay works well atleast and no viruses or other funny business.

Only problem is it installs every single expansion and all of the bigger stuffpacks too and well… i sure could live without Perry's disgusting shit and same with Diesel line of clothes in my game.

Can't you choose not to during the install?

No can do.

Nope, her name is Fujoshi Mondai, which literally means "yaoi fangirl problematic"

Full body shot

That's uncanny as fuck…

The Katy Perry pack is probably my favorite stuff pack. It's all highly situational, but it's great to have it when I need it. Those little bonbon jars alone would make it worth the download for me.
And the Diesel pack has some nice casual menswear.
Never mind that there is no such thing as "too much stuff" in The Sims.

Eeeh, it's still not as uncanny as those ts3 sim models used by the ching chong bloggers

Only problem is the text in them isnt in simlish.

Hmmmm… she could be fatter… you know, if we're going that route…

There's a mod that lets you choose what expansions and stuff packs are actually active while you play. Forgot the name, though.

Qbittorrent exists user

Any Game Starter 3

Game select functionality has also been added to the official launcher, with the latest patch. Don't use it, though. It adds an Origin requirement.

What's wrong with Deluge?

And that's the problem.

Disgusting.

Any Sims 3 mods that add male style underwear for girls?

I'd completely forgotten how "aaw~ :3" pets makes me go.

Pets+Seasons for 4 and i wont touch 3 ever again.

that's a difficult thing to find given that underwear doesn't really exist in the sims (outside of kinkyworld's panties). You'll either need to find a skirt with spats underneath (the keywords you're looking for are spats and boyleg underwear), or just stand-alone underwear for bed.

Either way, here are some:

thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/whispering-seamless-printed-boyshort/id/1231244/

thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/curvaceous-shaping-cami/id/1223191/

thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/luxury/id/1102566/

thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/3-slips/id/1070300/

The fans love pets and seasons so much that I'm surprised they keep taking them out with every new game. I understand that they know they can make money off it, but after so many games most people just go 'nah, I'll stay with the old game because I prefer what those expansions offer over your new base game'. Although, even then, seaons + open world is hard for sims 4 to beat. snow on my roof is fine, but going to the overworld and seeing everything covered in white is very immersive

I cant be the only one who completely disables Summer and spring and has winter going twice as long as fall does?

eh, I like some variance so I can appreciate autumn and winter. Plus having each season take the same time gives an accurate feeling of time.

Good night thread, don't die on me

how did you get an ass that sticks out that far? I have butt sliders, but they tend to make the hips bigger with the butt (equally as nice)

I used the converted medieval body combined with butt and posture sliders

ah, I've seen the medieval body around. Does it conflict with skins or other sliders?

It doesn't

You have a link for that?

Does anyone have a favorite console Sims?
I never played any of them, but I might try TS2 for the PS2 later today. (Pic related.) I also plan on trying the GBA version. Mostly because I want to see what they managed to do on such limited hardware.

I enoyed the Playstation 2 TS2, because of the direct control and the story was slightly more interesting than just "level up on your career"

have you ever been so desperate as to rape a ghost?

Can you impregnate or get impregnated by ghosts?

I'm not sure. A permanent ghost probably could. Though most ghosts that spring up out of their graves at night can't, as their stats are reset (so fertile period is reset).
brb, impregnating ghost

and so it begins

Ok, new ways to get me interested in Sims 3.

Yes, ghost babies are a thing in TS3.

Are they glowing babies?

she can take a horse cock like a champ.

I'll post the results soon

Yes.

Wel… that's something.

Is he half alive half dead or is he a full ghost?

They are mostly ghosts, except that they age and can die of old age.

Can they study and get jobs?

I have no idea. I never played with one.

one ghost baby

yes. They are regular sims, except they can float through walls and like scaring people. In Supernatural you can make them in CAS, plus you can pick how they died to determine what type of ghost they are. They all look different based on how they died. My sim is a mummy's curse ghost.

Hm… cute.

Can you turn dead sims into playable ghost sims?

yeah, when a sim dies, you'll usually get a 'challenge' (those run for 4 hours things) to take their urn to the science lab to turn them into a sim ghost.

Here are some other odd looking ghost types

I decided to check out the age stages. Toddler ghosts crawl. They learn to hover when they hit childhood

so my game crashed when I initially tried aging up my ghost baby. Since I didn't save I just decided to revert the age of the ghost mother to toddler. Then this happened. I don't know what it is but I want to kill it with fire

It's a toddler using adult animations. Shit occasionally happens when you manipulate life stages.

oh shit nigga you that's the transmutate from beast wars hide it before megatron fucks your shit up

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, YOU MONSTER!

Unfortunately those are just shorts and not male underwear

The weird thing is every other Sims game has multiple mods to add them EXCEPT 3.

It's more story-driven than needs-based. Especially The Urbz; that was a pretty cool RPG.

What was the point of this character again?

Basically, being all men, the transformers couldn't have kids and then suddenly a brain damaged daughter falls from the sky so they rush to be big gay fathers and look after it but then, like all children in the hands of gays, some bullshit drama goes down and someone shot it and then the thing exploded.

More or less.

Oh, I guess I didn't mention the point.

It was to show the transformers that everything they love dies I guess. That's what usually happens.

What could it do again?

Aside from the power of downs syndrome it had an unstable spark that could explode and it shot lasers.

Also help, I think I screwed something up.

Strange. I could swear it did… something… akin to it's namesake.

You idiot, what are you doing writing your CD key in the internet!?

It doesn't work either way! My problem is, that pops up when I try to run the game.

Did you re-install the game? You might need to edit your registry to fix this.
Otherwise, get a crack so you don't have to worry about this shit.
Reminder that cracks are 100% legal as long as you own the game :^)

Oh, ok, I was scared about you.

Hm… maybe the cracker is fucked up?

Have I stumbled into the Twilight Zone?

:^) is the international symbol for Sarcasm, user. It's hard to convey it traditionally so people use it instead.

Also, you posted your own serial, so I figured there was a small chance you actually bought the base game.

My bad then. But yeah, basically I used a base game install from a different torrent, and then I updated to 1.67.2.0240 using a different torrent's contents, and that happened.

Right now I uninstalled it to try and use the second torrent's base game setup.

If we are talking Sims 3, I've had something similar to this. Basically, some installers register things in a different way in your Windows registry than other installers and the result is that things don't work very well together. Like, the crack from one guy expects information about the game in a certain location but doesn't find it there.
That, or you updated and forgot to crack it again.

I recommend only using a single pack for instalation purposes like MrDJ or Games4Theworld since you're garanteed they work well. Unless you feel like learning how to edit registry and fix that shit, which is very interesting for self-learning but it's really not fun. I fucking hate russian releases since they often make their own custom registry that doesn't work with anything else, among other problems.

Amazing.

archive.is/UcwnN

Here's the thread for your dubs. Only content uploaded from page 5 onwards matters. It uses a modded version of the KW patreon build so replace that but you need the original animation sets since these are only "adapted" for lolis.
allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/459-sims-3-general-thread/page-5

Oh and a loli body. You need Master Controller fuckery to convert it to the nekkid outfit.
allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/2082-sims-3-loli-mod-mesh-replacements/

Dunno why anyone is surprised. Not only is this particular news old, but if anyone uses Master Controller for Sims 3, they could do virtually the same thing but without any of that SJW newspeak

The replacement body isn't really needed right now, it's got fuckedup UVs

Could someone link me to all the sims linked here? Gonna at least build the sim town

Could you dress guys with girl clothes with Master Controller?

So, I got it working, but the custom Sim someone gave me for the underbite isn't gonna work. I mean, I need custom sliders and the Master Controller, right? Why hasn't anyone made a proper jaw mod?

Alright, Holla Forums house here, i'll be starting up again in a sec, but could someone link me to all the sims that have been posted thus far? it'll make my life a lot easier

Thanks bruv

anyway, Fish user's garden is coming along

What kind of stuff is he growing?

fish user got some new shit since she's on the second floor away from everyone else
Also, i have to end it here, my legs are fucking killing me

Right now i'm just trying to get her gardening high enough so that she can grow life fruit, and guy fieri can make ambrosia from it so they can live forever

This reminds me, does anyone have tips to make actual money with Gardening?
I have a cult going and I want my subjects to spend the whole day planting shit to sell but it seems most produce is worth next to nothing. Is there anything that actually sells for a lot of cash with Gardening?
I'm contemplating using Cannabis from Kinkyworld as that seems very expensive and the idea of a cult that funds itself selling weed is great.

They aren't surprised, they are just trying to feign hysteria so they can continue there circlejerk about how "enlightened they are over the SJW menance" further
Yes I'm salty. I've had one too many games I've enjoyed become un-discussable because they did one thing to pander when everyone and their mom in is doing it and now mobs of (1) hit the thread with tertiary opinions like a fucking tidal wave

Anyhow, I decided to repirate sims 4 after I learned they finally released a couple expansions and shit for it. Never seems like there is enough time to do build more than one or two relationships before you age, especially anything romantic. Also the AI can not be left alone outside your own house lot at all, the sims just turn into retards

Yes, but with non-children (who share a mesh because EA is lazy) the results are buggy because the clothes were never meant to do that.

life fruit and the other shit that's just like super rare, you need to make the plants like nigh fucking godlike to actually get money from it, you should have one of them fish, and use the fish as fertilizer

Dude gardening is like printing money. You can literally make sacks of money with Moneytrees.

It's too much to explain, so have an outdated guide instead: carls-sims-3-guide.com/skills/gardening/how-to-garden.php
Then use the gardening stuff from the store to increase your yield by at least four times and gain the ability to maintain much larger plots.

It looks like TS2 for the PS2 is actually a Sims game. Only with extremely limited content and crappy controls. Even the graphics are decent for a PS2 game. I did not play it long enough to find out if you eventually get control of multiple Sims, though.

TS2 for the GBA, on the other hand, is not a Sims game. It felt more like the tutorial to The Sims Social: Just follow instructions with your single Sim. With no potential for creativity or freedom.

Didnt some crappy storepacks have items that give new skills or such shit?

Watchan LGR's reviews and some festive fair lot apparently gives a violin and skill for it though it doesnt seem much use but still, something.

There were a few store skills. Gambling, Ballet, and Violin were open with their own icon. A bunch of objects had hidden skills, and showed different animation the more a Sim used them.

And what about the underbite fangs?

Somebody linked this guy earlier. modthesims.info/download.php?t=505175

Have a look at how he does it.

Well.. those look… sheit though not a surprise as it's STORE, even worse than stuffpacks.
sims.wikia.com/wiki/Artisan Though Artisan might get some use, if nothing else some clutter to decorate my house with.

I think it has to do with being in werewolf mode, to my dismay. Oh well.

Wait! Figured it out; it's an accessory. I think I can use it without Supernatural, too!

Nevermind, I need Supernatural to use them. God damn it.

Try Bustin' Out or The Urbz. They're great as Sim RPGs. Don't expect a world of customization, though.

For houseboats… square or "boaty"?

Yes

do a The Ring RP or something

Sweden?

You wish

Should I be hung by a pike to the neck for preferring Sims 4's art style over older ones?

Why did it have to have the multi-tasking and not Sims 3?

Only plebs with no taste defend 3 and it's secold-life barbie-doll samefaces.

Nah, you're not a heretic, it's better but lacks content compared to 3, one improvement that i think is often overlooked is how the kids in 4 don't look like sausages with legs

I also remade that twink in ts4 with that new lanklet body type

Too bad teens are just slightly thinner adults.
Then again elders not going into 110y old jews immediately is more than enough to tip the scales in 4s favor.

I have elder life-stage agespan set to 2 while if my sim is nearing the end of his extended adult lifespan and i want him to die off but keep the gravestone for ghost shenanigans i'l just kill him off myself.

Right, so… looks like EA's giving up and not bringing Generations/Pets/Seasons this time around?

Relax, the game's only been out for 1 year and a half, they held a survey recently for Pets too

Naive.

I wonder if they will continue their naming theme and make it into GET PETS!

Just install everything, and mod out the features you don't like.

The Urbz is next on my list. I was expecting something like The Sims Stories series. A limited Sims game with a series of story Objectives. But and RPG would be fine to.

Boaty if it moves a lot. (Or at least occasionally.) Rectangular, if it's just a house that happens to float on water.

but why tho

Alright so… how'd I do so far?

Looks like an obese Bethesda Orc. Good job, if that was your goal.

Nnnope. Any advice?

Also looking for help in increasing the slider limit in the CAS.

master controller

Have it. Not sure where I change the value for slider limit.

settings > cas

What are you going to do with the orc?

Trying to make it look good. Or at least half-decent.

Also, I'm pretty sure this kind of haircut only works for orc women.

the face is much better than last time. Do you have hip and ass sliders? My personal opinion would be give her an hourglass figure, but that might just be me. I like feminine orcs that contrast against their brutish features

Change earring colour to gold, fit's orcs better imo.

rapidtables.com/web/color/Gold_Color.htm i hope im not the only one autistic enough to check if the colors i use are actually correct.

Can't she have abs and a nice figure, at the same time?

Also, you haven't seen her from the side… it's the only way her fangs show up.

güd?

I think I need a better face texture.

I never said you couldn't have abs, just some good hips to go along with them

Hmm… agree.

You need to use a custom skin, I recommend the blueberry pie skin

Better ass?

I tried my hand at an orc body. I didn't try to do anything with the face since I don't have the underbite mod

Added less waist, too. Sage for too much bump.

Underbite comes standard with a base game update. The only way to get the fangs is to install Supernatural.

Here's her shit.

She want snu snu

Realised I didn't use this pic last night. Might as well upload it. When ghosts attack

Ah shame. What kind of bugs do they make?

Anyone have WebMs of /ss/ Wooho?

So, can you make proper orc looking people or just silly cute orcs? I want to make ogrish towering rape monsters.

you can edit the setting to allow huge sims

Doesn't that break the game? and It doesn't need to be overly big, just 7 or 8 feet tall.

I'm not to sure of the logistics of it, or even how to do it (I'd assume nraas mastercontroller). I just know that it has been done

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP!

You can save sims individually and simply import them when creating a family.

I still have to find more details of what Mastercontroler besides 'anything'.

I strongly suggest Nraas saver mod.
Atleast when it asks if you want to save every 30minutes there's "only" 30mins of playing lost at worst if shit hits the fan.

How does nraas autosaver work? The saves in the sims are so long that I couldn't imagine how annoying that every few minutes would be. Is it under the hood and ignorable?

It doesnt seem to have an option to save automatically. ):

so how does it work? does it just prompt you?

Pretty much yeah, sucks if your saving times are long tho.

I've completely moved to playing on small worlds just to avoid long saving+lot loading.

fucking wot

that island looks relaxing as fuck

Yeah, got a download?

nilxisdesigns.blogspot.fi/2013/08/suvadiva-resort-english-info.html

Thanks, the loli mesh is full of ugly seams though.
I guess I'll have to make my own one if I can ever figure out how to fucken mesh for this game.

ANYTHING.

You can edit any aspect of any sim - looks, traits, skills, gender preference, age, relations - everything.
Also changes to any household (like clean/repair everything at the lot, add funds to the household, etc..) and entire town

How's the performance with Island Paradise?

No idea, i've never played it.
The map in pic is and seems to work breti well though there's no rabbi holes and the biggest lot you can get on land is 20x20.

a smaller map would run better, but expanding the resort past a point will add lag to your game no matter what

what has my life come to

By the way, i'll be back on the sims house in a little bit, like 20~30 minutes

Dude, House Dagoth is dead.
Let it go.

default puddingface/10

You almost got quints

new LGR review for the new sims 4 'game pack'

Has anyone attempted to make a "Trap House" yet?

Not really, though i have made a trap or two

Looks like imma have to cancel

What happened?

It'd take a long time to explain so i'll just sum it up as 'Bullshit'

If there's something that you don't see a lot it's Native American traps

I'm surprised they didn't do this earlier to get him to shill for them.

Best I can give you is a futa house

sims 4 torrent where, I need one that contains all the dlc and is moddable

T-thanks user.

in my drunken mess i thought that was Ziggy Stardust for a second there

The sims 4 downloads are released after each expansion comes out. So the stuff/game packs that came out after Get Together will be downloadable after the next expansion comes out. Also any copy should be moddable.

pls link

look on kat fagget

i did but the .exe won't work, do I have to install the "get together reloaded" AND the base game, from two different uploaderS?

So, do all orc lips just hang out like this, or am I deluded?

He doesn't like them though.

Holy shit, not only is that hot, I wanna replicate it. Is Kinkyworld really the right mod to get sex done?

Hopefully this will work.
52-26-6b-3bc-9763-ebcf-7c1-d3-36100-bcc7-521f9-cd-46
Check the share thread for how to get the torrent hash to work.

These houtboats and this whole sailing around aspect is real damn neat, shame i only found it out now but eh… better later than never.

Fucking winter though, now i got the urge to find some small NOT-tropical isle for boating it up.

Speaking of winter too, it's kind of weird how sims can get cold which is why despite my unfinished as fuck boat i have basement for them to sleep but the cat? Fuck it cold or weather of any kind doesnt affect her worth shit.

yeah, kinkyworld is the best mod for sex. You'll also need the female penis mod: cmarnyc.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/penis-for-females.html?zx=d9e060e120fd950

wat

Got any WebMs of Futa House in action?

no but I can try making one.

Nice. Get the redhead to fuck the chocolate princess there.

True, but I think EA's dumb enough to try anyway.

fagersims.tumblr.com/post/56350058028/click-for-additional-pictures-and-older-versions

It is a torrent hash for Sims 4 with supposly all of the DLC that should hopefully work.

Neat, seems a bit big though and shame that road but i'l check it out once i get bored of tropical shit.

Speaking of roads, kinda bummer that if you want townies to use cars,bicycles and what not instead of taxi, taxis everyfucking where you have to add them to them.

It's not big at all, the world is only medium-sized, but I'm used to very large worlds. I've only seen one or two worlds without roads and I know one of them was a tropical island.

Looks like he used rabbit hole rugs which is daaaaaaaaaaamn neat as he's probably also built around them in a manner that doesnt fuck up immersion immediately.

I really hate those clunky, ugly huge as fuck rabbi holes the game wants you to use.

I tried entering it into qbittorent but it doesn't do anything

Apparently you gotta turn it into a magnet link. This pastebin pastebin.com/iwzN1uXt details it, but I haven't found out how to work it.

I tried:

But it just starts downloading something named [a huge number of zeros] with an infinite download time

Yeah, same here for Deluge.

wat do

I share the same question as you, bruh.

then why even share that link

Well, was trying to help. I did point out I haven't found how to work it.

Don't you (You) me.

In the spolier I said to check the share thread. Short version remove the -`s.

… the -'s? Where?

The -'s between the numbers and letters you dummy

We did that already. Doesn't work.

Apparently it doesn't exist, according to qBittorent.

So I tried just the info hash without the hyphens and without trying to turn it into a magnet link, and I've gotten somewhere–but it's taking forever to retrieve the metadata. Switched over to qBittorent, btw

Here's a webm of the futa's having some fun

Can you record the mechanics of Kinkyworld? Like, how it gets to that point?

yeah sure. it might be worth having a webm like that. the transitions are a bit jenky. I closed down the game without saving, so you will get one with futa-sim and the chocolate princess (since they were saved to bin)

oh wait, I have the others still saved when I created them. I'll still probably limit the demonstration to two sims, though

Also holy shit, that thunderstorm.

Not that i'm surprised though, no shortage of cucks and good goys here in Northern Yorop all blinded by how good they've had it living far away from niggers and such subhumans.

Is there a good way to prevent the town spawning niggers and other assorted shitskins btw? I've been using Nraas Storyprogression and there's an option to determine what skin-range the new inhabitants are and i've tried to have it set so there's only white or gook übermensch but no matter what the game throws a dozen or more niggers around like it was programmed to cuck the shit out of my hood.

I decided to record the autonomous sex interaction. You can manually do it by clicking a sim > kinky > woohoo > duo (group is the other option) > the person you want to have sex with and your sim will do pretty much what was in this clip. The other person can say no depending on the autonomy you have set and their feelings toward the sim. Or even just their horniness level.

The sims will go and find a location to fuck in. You can specify where you want to fuck by clicking on an object (like a bed) and doing the same as above (exactly like woohoo works in the base game).

For this clip the strap-on prompt kept popping up. That usually doesn't happen. You can set it to automatic or disable it. I just needed to keep it on manual otherwise the girls would default to female sex animations (having the strap on enabled adds male sex animations to their tables, but I didn't want them to equip the strap-on for those animations as automatic would do).

Sped up to 2x speed because it was long

Just another reason why Seasons is the best expansion.

i usually spawn a pistol and go all MoonMan on the niggers asses

Listen me for one second…

How about having only one man surrounded by futas and having him suffer the shenanigans of a bung of horny dickgirls?

I have to go out for a bit, but when I get back I'll try something out with this idea

For more fun you could make it the usual anime harem.

Silly question, can you make a city being completely female, even the random NPC spawns? Or even everyone being a futa and having children with other futas

So I've finally figured out how to make clothing meshes for TS3, give me some ideas for what to create

Furry suits.

Then make a cleansing in your town.

Of course you could do heavy metal jackets.

Here's our brave harem protagonist. He's a clumsy, coward loser, but he's irresistable. Also a teenager amongst the young adult futas

for npcs having children, no. For yourself: nraas mastercontroller will allow you to pollinate a female sim with another female, allowing lesbians (or futa lesbians) to have kids

I like your thinking

A simple request, but something that is lacking. A clit piercing. Some real degenerate labia piercings would be nice too. I probably won't use them for my sims, but if they are in the random accessory pool for npc sims, it would be fun to get a female sim home only to see her rocking a jewelry store down there. clothing options that add personality are the best to have. It should be fairly easy to do, just grab an earring and move it down to her crotch (using the kinkyworld recommended skin to line up her clit)

I could do this, I'll put it on a list.

Good, let's see if he can make friends in highschool.

Why nobody want buffed guys fucked by futas?

What I mean is to only encounter females in your town besides yourself.

My only problem with the recommended model is that it does not seem to have a preg morph, if someone has a solution for that I'd be grateful.

I imagine this would be harder with breasts sliders, but also look into nipple piercings. That would be perfect

All I have to do is attach them to the proper bones and it should be fine

Looks like we're gonna need a new thread when i get home, screencap the stuff i guess for people who wanna see

The Next KW update is bringing something glorious.

It starts with F

Which one of you is oniki kay?

Well he seems perfect for the role of harem protagonist. Something about the chocolate princess really shocked him

I made him irresistible and set his kinky attractiveness to 10. I'm not sure if they eye fuck him from across the room because of that or if they're just reacting to another sims movement.

There's also something about the girls that he can't keep his eyes off.

I need to get some sleep. This thread will probably drop off the board before I wake up, so whoever makes the new thread, post the faq at the top in the new one, and I'll be back to continue the futa house

Source on the CC in the 2nd image?

That looks like a literal cock sock.

My first rough attempt at making a piercing, Now that I know the process I can make some better looking ones.

Now we need cock socks. It's on my list

Holla Forums house user here
We're getting back to it

Time to take this lady to flavortown

Jamie Oliveroil > Gay Frier
also Gordon's a fucking cunt
R.I.P Keith Floyd you were the best ;___;

Why the fuck do weirdos keep asking the gang out

I hate how the game defaults it to black not taking account to what your hair colour is.