Hellblade made by Ninja Theory

>Cinematic gameplay
>Will have a strong female lead

So does this mean Hellblade will just be Tomb Raider reboot 2.0?
Also if they're trying to make a strong female lead, why do they have to make the female character weak?
Don't SJWs want female leads to be stronger than males?

Other urls found in this thread:

hellblade.com/?p=18046
girlswithmuscle.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The lead used to be a stronger more buff woman, until Ninja Theory thought it was sexist and turned the lead into a twig who was battling her inner demons so actual female gamers could relate

Have these faggot ever made anything successful? I know they've never made anything good.

There was that one game that was almost sort of similar to that story A Journey to the West/East or whatever the fuck it's called, where you play as a guy named Monkey and beat up robots.

It still wasn't particularly good, and the only reason the story wasn't irredeemable shit is because they brought in a professional writer to clean up Tameem's shit.

Hellblade originally had a buffer looking protagonist but they changed her to some weird bug-eyed freak because of sexism or something.

>Making female characters strong is sexist
What kind of shit is this?
They really have no idea how to make a good female lead, do they?

door is pretty much closed there, their track record is shit even without everything else you mentioned

Woman just like to bitch, there's no pleasing them.

no one knows how to write characters anymore. no one focuses on making a fucking character anymore they just look at a retarded checklist

OH THEY HAVE TO BE NOT WHITE AND THEY HAVE TO BE STRONG, BUT NOT PHYSICALLY STRONG BECAUSE THAT'S BAD, BUT ALSO THEY WIN EVERY FIGHT BECAUSE LOSING IS BAD, ALSO THEY ARE GAY EVEN THOUGH IT HAS NO FACTOR ON THE STORY

making a character isn't fucking hard and no one can figure that out, fighting games figured that shit out and their games don't even have good stories but everyone knows who the characters are off the back of their god damn hands

Man, just look at that combat. It reminds me of Infinity Blade or a really dumbed down God Hand.

It just looks bad. How are they proud of this?

They were proud of pic related, I doubt they have much in the way of standards.

Ninja Theory are British, aren't they? Has there ever been any notable British game studios other than Rare?

Combat is shit but they'll respond by saying MUH REALISM. Overall, is so slow paced, its like i'm watching Ryse Son of Rome again.

Nothing tops the brown baby Naughty Dog just shat out.

Psygnosis

who are dead ;-;

Uhh post the full pic dude

So it's just a gritty version of Heavenly Sword? I don't think people even remember that game as anything other than just decent.

wat

What the fuck is that?

Maisie Williams' true form

Wasn't Sega Rally made by a British Team

Rocksteady is British, I think.

She is terminally British.

Ninja Theory is like something like george lucas on steroids for videogames.

Make one good thing and then make absolute fucking garbage.

Yep. That's a Ninja Theory game.

To be fair, if they made her too strong, people would say she was a mary sue and she never grows, either in strength or in character. If a character has weaknesses it's more interesting to see them overcome either by training it out of them or by learning to deal around it.

If that's the case though, this is just some bullshit.

Right away a cuck is talking. This is gonna be fun

I saw the developer diary about combat and they had some really good motion capture actors do the sword moves. Then they showed the ingame version of those and the animations somehow lost all weight and momentum to them, looked like floaty shit. How do you fuck up so hard? You even had Capcom show you how to make your combat animations look good! They didn't learn at all.

dat soundtrack tho. If game is gonna bomb, there is something good coming out still.

that's something at least.

I really feel bad for the people doing the art and sound design for these games. They deserve better.

There's no audience for these games, the biggest 3rd person action game with a female lead is Bayonetta and those games bombed even with huge hype.

Nigger, what?

They were really proud of her, of how she was an ugly strong woman who needed no man. Then the internet laughed back at them, because buff amazons are actually hot. So now she's just a painfully generic skinny girl with nothing to set her apart.

I don't know of any studio more reactionary and antagonistic towards its audience than Ninja Theory. They are willing to sabotage their own work every time just to spite the public opinion, when in reality they are only hurting themselves. I think it's absolutely hilarious.

They're not even worth pirating.
A turd is a turd. Nothing more.

Bravo Ninja Theory.
The game actually looks kinda neat. The setting looks pretty interesting and I wouldn't mind seeing more but I can tell i'm going to be holding back laughter or cringing in nearly every cutscene already.

Fuck.

FUCKING CASUAL ASS DEVELOPERS

There's Team17, but they mostly stick to Worms. Rockstar used to be Scottish, although I think that's Rockstar North now.

Do you have an image of the original model? I searched for it but i can't seem to find it.

Only two I could find. Had some from back when it was pitched as Helblade, but they're lost somewhere in my hard drive.

This looks like those fucking nice looking iPad games, Infinite Sword or something.

top kek

You need muscles to be fucking fast you dipshit.
Do they think Bruce Lee was fast because he was fucking diverse or some shit?

Smaller and sleeker people are more nimble thank bulky, hulking cunts, no matter your muscle matter.

Precisely. I'll never get why this super twig archtype is meant to convey someone's an angle fuck.

Skeletons don't do parkour.

holy fuck I'm excited
the only thing that rivaled the amount of fun those old DmC threads were completely shitting on the game was the sinking of the TORtanic
I'm ready for another

Once upon a time, there was a "strong female lead" that was actually cool and badass. Men loved her. Feminists hated her *because* men loved her.

Seems like a shit game, but I know for a fact people will defend this trash.

They made Lost Odyssey and Heavenly Sword, not great games but they were good enough
So you are wrong until the part Tameem got a big place to be the chief and they stopped using consultors/clean-up guys like pro writers
The rest is history

According to anons here some women like their characters and bland as possible to project unto, which is probably why they like Twlight and 50 shades of grey so much.

did she trade her chin for glasses?

Nice to see the virgins out in full force tonight.

Most people on this board are virgins. If you want to talk to normalfags go on Facebook or some other fuckheap

Why the fuck are there people still bumping this shit thread?

Speak for yourself.

Stop projecting kid.

Because it triggers you.

Seriously how is Ninja Theory still making games, who's funding these people

Fuckoff normalfag

Their games have to be cheap to make or something.

Fuck off you subhuman NEET shitter.

lmao dat kneejerk reaction
Nice projection cuccboi

Case in point.

Stop trying so hard.

this is platinum we're talking about, their games are pretty cheap to make.

2 didn't fly so good however, but that was because very few people have wii-Us and many that do only want to play family friendly games.

It's because Ninja Theory is a bunch of oversensitive poser hacks who don't actually have any substantial vision of their own, and have neither the will nor patience to cultivate any. They're a laughable example of shallow "rebels without a cause". Heck, when they started off it was painfully obvious that they were desperately trying to be some western badass ripoff of Team Ninja. It was really funny watching them squirm when Itagaki himself started talking shit about their awful gameplay design.

Shit i always forget there was another Womb Raider, lol console exclusives

It's not as if they had a headlining exclusive for the PS3's release.

Oh…

When did that happen?

*talking

the guys that created the original tomb raider

What is this super janky(er) Dark Souls? Why do they have to use mocap rather than just doing the combat animations by hand?

What's up with that British chick who had her chin stolen by a demon too?

Third person action slash cuhrazy or whatever you call it is the worst genre.

Many of you will say "haha this sucks compared to devil may cry 3 or 4 or bayonetta" but I think that whole genre is trash.

Mocap is much cheaper if you can cover hardware costs. Here, however, it sucks because they're not using props and/or weights to convey motion right, so it's all over the place. Also, some fine-tuning issues (check out the sword draw-and-twirl animation in the video and how it abruptly switches to combat idle). But the biggest problem of the game is that it aspires to be Heavenly Sword 1.1 and nothing more.

Okay.

She is not even fast in the gameplay they showed. Even Kratos moves and dodges faster. She is kicking the ass of those vikings twice her size as if they were made of paper.

It always has to be that way. No realistic facts. Only what "feels right".

I can't wait for this shit to blow over. You gotta do that yourself.

hellblade.com/?p=18046

In spouting buzzwords about the character not being attractive to gain internet feminist points and Kotaku articles, Tameem reveals his ignorance of reality yet again.

Really, who do they think drives most of the traffic to sites like girlswithmuscle.com/ anyway?

NOPE