Should a human-pig chimera be treated as a person?

Human-pig chimeras could help meet the desperate need for organs. As part-human, should they be granted personhood?

archive.fo/m9BJf

Other urls found in this thread:

macroevolution.net/human-origins-2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mza1EQ6aLdg
newscientist.com/article/dn26639-the-smart-mouse-with-the-half-human-brain/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miley_Cyrus
people.com/article/miley-cyrus-peta-sexiest-vegetarian-celebrity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callisto_(mythology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(2/2)

Are you telling me, that at a genetic level concerning organ transplants, I am more similar to a human-pig mutant chimera than I am a nigger?

Correct. Niggers are a freakish mutation of some ancient ape that vaguely resembles humans but that's where the similarities end

Everyone should be an organ donor upon death. Mandatory is necessary.
You're not gonna need them anyway.

EVERY PIG'S VOTE MATTERS

niggers aren't humans silly.

Great job you fucking retard

If this happens I'm going to saturate myself with poison before I die so you communist "everyone belongs to the hive" fuckers don't get my precious bodily fluids.

Maybe if people weren't poisoned with chemicals in the water and food or pollutants in the air or poisoning ones own body with alcohol and drugs or pharmaceuticals, none of these organ transplants would be needed in the first place. Shouldn't let kikes experiment with animals and humans simply because people have been told "positive body image" and they're degenerate sinners who indulge in every impulsive craving or decadence. In fact, anyone obese shouldn't even be given organs as they'll clearly just waste them with their degenerate lifestyle.

It'd be better to have a will and it stated in your will that your organs would go to any family that needs your organs than be an organ donor. You would probably need extra arrangements in order for your organs to be harvested before they sour.

dubs of truth, i'm burning myself when I die

Why am I laughing at Comrade Stalin dancing?
Damn, your subversiveness. Here, have a superiorly happy Führer, which is much happier than thou.

Bravo

What's the matter punk ass lil whiteboi you seem to be bootyblasted early morning,did you see some whitegirl jogging now with her black boyfriend.

Oh look who stopped sucking cock for five seconds to throw in his two cents.

Fuck off, NO Way I let my organs end up in a shitskin or nigger - Even if it is for a kid.

why does it matter cracka,you will be dead anyways it don't hurt donating your organs.

Happy is as happy does.

Why are Torfags always so retarded?

Pigs have a higher IQ than blacks and are genetically more similar to you, but blacks are treated as humans already. So why shouldn't half pigs be?

You will not be dead. Dead people's organs are almost never used.

Confirmed for ghoul.

Unless some kike taught you step by step - even then niggers always make it too obvious that they're niggers.

Grant personhood only if they give them a human brain AND they indicate that they want it. Just having a human organ growing inside you doesn't make you a human.

You're either retarded, or a Jew trying to protect his racket. So which will it be? Castration, or the gas chamber?

macroevolution.net/human-origins-2.html

Go away Schlomo, you ain't getting our organs.

Do you think you're more related to a pig than a nig? Honest question. Pic related.

Normal Pigs have already been proven to be smarter than Africans. So, I'd say that yes, they deserve person hood.

youtube.com/watch?v=mza1EQ6aLdg

She was running away from him and his pack of diversity warriors, more like.

What is with these endless amy schumer threads?

Shameful.

Another philosophical conundrum: what if the half-pig is actually half nig. Where does that pignig fit into society. Above, equal or below the nig?

I'm telling you that in the future you will be able to get transplants for any illness and possibly live forever while Muslims will still not be allowed to eat bacon or have first world medical technology.

How about a noose for you, you brainless sack of shit?

Well, that confirms that one post ages ago on /monster/, I suppose. Someone there had a mom that told him she once found secret plans on her hospital's computers or something to use human-spider chimeras for organ farming. These abominable actions have been planned for longer than most think, apparently.

Why not simply grow the needed organs in vats? I mean, all you need is stem cells, target DNA and voila, your own replacement kidney, without need for immunosuppressants.

Jews are Untermenschen ya putz.

Libshits don't treat zygotes with 100% human DNA as people.

But they want to treat pigs with 0.0000001% human DNA as people.

What I'm really wondering is how hard is it to do and can I get in on the action? Where do I get a batch of pig-human hybrids?

I need some for vid related

Where's the fun in that? Chimeras give it a more personal touch.

There's more money to be made using pigs, if they could cheaply harvest babies without getting burned they would.

I think the bare minimum is passing the mirror test, and having definite proof of such a creature having introspective thought (and being able to act upon such thoughts) to be considered a person. I know pigs are smart, but beyond that I don't know shit. But if it's able to recognize itself in the mirror, and be able to reflect upon its actions, rather than just acting purely on animalistic instinct, it's probably capable of higher thought than an animal, and we ought to consider whether or not it should have its rights protected (beyond that of an animal, anyway.)

I'm allergic to pork, so there's a pretty good chance my body would reject such organs. Just fuck my shit up.

Wut? Perhaps it's you that are mentally ill instead of everyone else.

This isn't good news at all. You're not going to end up with anything like pics related. They're not going to focus on any kind of beauty or personality, their primary goal here is whatever gives them the most/best organs. I fully expect them to try and make disgusting cow hybrids with literal udders on them for the sake of heart hybrids. Plus, didn't we talk about something like this shit months ago, and determine that kikes were running this?

All this kikery over animals when it's better to just "print" organs using cells from the recipient.

I just thought it was strange to bring up food as if it had anything to do with your argument. Sounded a bit vegancucky to be frank. But carry on.

That's why I must start my own program as soon as possible, don't you think?

Death to pignigs. There is no place in society for them.

checkin dem dubs for qt monstergirl waifu, but yes obviously kikes are behind this and the point isn't to provide organs to the needy jews it's mostly about opening up an avenue to giving human rights to animals in general which is what they've been trying to do for at least a couple decades.

Possibly. It would beat this nightmare forming the starting point on publically known human-animal hybrids. Still isn't as good as anything Ammit might want for us, though.

I wonder how triggered those retarded faggots are going to be over at Holla Forums when they hear that there will literally be human porkies in the future. Serves those faggots right.

Prepare for furries-.

Not surprised, but impressed. Pigs are smart cookies, no real shocker there. The only real question is if a chimera would be able to ascend beyond instinct to the same level of humans in thought.

Because humans are special and worth more than animals, that's what most of us think solely on account ofus being human. Nothing wrong with that. It's only communists and veganfags who think humans are nothing special. We also live off the death of other organisms, so no problem there. Most people are able to reconcile the obvious and natural dichotomy of having empathy with animals while also eating them.

It's hard to do basic logic with a brain deprived of animal fats though, so that might be why some people are struggling with these simple concepts today.

They're also pretty good at vidya gems.

That sounds like LARPing from a degenerate furfag.

>>>/furry/
Get that degenerate shit the fuck out of here.

>>>/suicide/

Let me put it to you this way: if they're testing the waters with the normalfags in the propaganda rags on this topic, then what do you think they've got going on in the secret labs and bunkers?

We need Holla Forums orcs yesterday.

not people
not people
not people
people

You might be right. It saddens me, but I suppose a start has to be made before the kikes take the first napkin with this.
Also, an issue to be addressed with this is: are we, in a sense, creating a new race in the process, or rather, adding new characteristics to that available gene pool of a race?

ur a faget
>>>/gasyourself/

What are apex predators for $1000?

Neat.

Checked.

It already exists. :^)

OY VEY, THE BOYIM KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN

What the fuck?

I wonder how pigs DID evolve to be as smart as they are.

>>>/furry/

>>>/oven/

No you hate humans because you hate yourself. Daddy didn't love you, get over it. Humans are awesome and you can still become one of us.

That's fucking great

My god you're right. I bet she'd like the whip a bit too much though.

TRS, you seem to be panicking very hard about this.

Nice bait, faggot.

It's not totally different, it's totally unimportant. The suffering of animals is completely acceptable as long as it elevates humanity.

Is your degenerate fetish clouding your judgement? What next, are you going to call me a "purity spiraling 1488er" for thinking white men should not be lusting after cartoon depictions of animals?

Pick one.
>>>Holla Forums

i want to snuggle a qt human-pig chimera

Nah he can't, but he can become food the worms he loves so much

You don't have to bait me to get (You)s, user.

Mother Nature is a fucked up bitch. Pigs being smart as shit is the least surprising thing on this planet tbh.

No one is too far gone, don't be a bitterfag.

Are you insane? Of course I'm biased. I'm human. Humans like humans more than non-humans. It comes from being human. Is this hard for you to understand? How terrible was your childhood?

Oh look, the veganjew is angry.

Shit like this is why pragmatists, atheists, and materialists are all going to have to be re-educated or physically removed.

They claim that they are redpilled and say that what they believe in is not fundamentally just a load of Jewish bullshit.

But when you peel back all the layers, it turns into this.

Remember goy, humans are no different from pigs and snakes. You're all just animals, so you can behave however you want and do whatever you feel like, as long as it isn't hurting anyone else. You can trust me, I'm redpilled.

Tell me, fruitcuck: if humans aren't special, then that means white people aren't special. And if white people aren't special, then you don't believe in the fourteen words.

And if you don't really believe in the fourteen words, if white people going extinct is just Darwinism in action, then why the fuck are you here?

I agree. But you forgot about the christcucks. Their anti-life anti-nature dogma is as bad as the others on your list.

nice bait

Yes goy, your white ancestors were totally furfags for dreaming up mythological humanoids.

But TRS, horseshoe theory is wrong and disagreeing with him is absolutely bait.

But back to the topic at hand, creating actual genetic abominations isn't even the point of this project. There are many techniques that produce viable organs without the use of cross species aberrations like in the OP such as embed (start at 5:00).

Wasn'the point of human-pig chemera to harvest their organs so we have access to high quality organs all the time without waiting for other people to die or am I missing something? Isn't the short term moral "loss" of being cold to these creations not worth it when the moral long term will shut down mexican gangs, somali pirates and shit who kidnap to steal organs just to meet hospitals insanely high demands for organs, improve healthcare by ensuring more organs and make us not have fucking pig people in the streets? Am I missing something here? Am I bluepilled?

But eating them isn't inflicting unnecessary suffering on them because eating is necessary for us to live. You don't have to torture animals to eat them, you know?

Do you know?

I didn't forget anything. Here.

I'm not the one getting salty over bacon and trying to compare it abortions and eating niggers. Maybe if you'd eaten more meat in your life, you wouldn't be this stunted.

A coalburner/oildriller running around with niglet spawn is salvagable? The same for any racemixer. But I know what you mean, however in this case I assume the asshurt vegan is the same vegan shill that has always popped up to signal how much of a tremendous faggot he is.

I'm not fucking listening to some random fags you like for two hours to get your point. State your argument or shut up you ponce.

You believe humans are superior to them? Wow, such a bigot. I bet you hate blacks too.

well pigs are smarter than niggers.BAHAHAHA!!

Well, I try to keep a positive outlook on life user. Sure, you can make extreme examples and say look, but in reality most people are pretty ok but misguided. That's my view at least.

Doesn't have to be pigs. You can eat cows too, goats, sheep, elk, deer. But seriously, yes, every successful people ever have eaten meat. The only known two examples of widespread vegetarianism in civilization is the lowest and degenerate poo-in-loo caste and hipsters.

Christianity is not anti-life or anti-nature. You're wrong. It explicitly commands honor of ones own people and blood in both the Old and New Testament, and thematically identifies nature as perfect and man as the born-flawed variable in the equation.

That's the point. That you're wrong. You came into the issue already having a pre-concieved bias, and hunted and pecked for information that would support and reinforce that bias instead of actually educating yourself on the topic and making an informed judgement, like an actual Aryan would. You're salty and have daddy issues, just like the fedoras, pragmatists, and materialists. You just project it differently, is all.

No.

Not even this one?

There, that's more manly. Doesn't that feel better, just saying what you feel instead of hiding behind some more eloquent pretentious faggots?

Well, to address your point, that's all just bullshit. Christianity is a death cult totally severed from nature and everything natural. All Christians are nihilists waiting for death to release them.

You're flawed alright, but don't try to force your self-internalized kikery on the rest of us.

That's rich coming from a cuck being a perpetual child to his demon father.

Aryans become the father spirit, we don't cuck to it.

This is such a dumb statement that I feel like a fool for even refuting it, but I'll still refute it. Successful and influential vegetarians/vegans:

Desmond T. Doss, Leonardo De Vinci, Pythagoras (Before the 1940s, vegans were called people who followed Pythagorean diets) Voltaire, Leo Tolstoy, Joaquin Phoenix, Brian Greene, Steve Jobs, the list goes on and on

No. Most people shouldn't be treated as a person.

They were talking about people not onaholes

People, like in a volk you retard. I'm not talking about individuals. You can't create a general standard of living from a few extreme examples. You really should eat some real proteins and fat dude, you have serious problems with comprehension.

The closest you're ever going to get to a monstergirl is a speciality gynoid. Because as degenerate as it is, I honestly don't think we can stop them from existing.

The real question is, why the fuck would you give up on a real relationship for something shitty like that? If it matters that much to you, talk your wife into putting in plastic vampire teeth and covering her tits in green glitter.

Also, we're way the fuck off topic.

The Jews have been trying to convince white people that we are literally animals for decades. Explicitly trying to blur the line by creating chimera abominations sounds right up their alley.

Consider this: advances in 3d printing have already shown promise for creating 3d printed organs out of synthetic tissue. And a pig that's part human would never be something they could convince anybody to eat, so the pig carcass is wasted when the organs are extracted.

So why should any of these Frankensteinen experiments be taking place at all, when the simpler, cleaner, and superior route is advancing just as quickly?

Answer: Because you're a filthy unclean swine, goy, and the sooner you accept that, the sooner we can enslave you.

If you're talking about societies then no, I can't point you to a vegetarian society that ever existed. Indians aren't majority veg either. There has never been a majority vegetarian society, that doesn't mean there shouldn't ever be one.

That should be shot.

You have failed the test, user.

You have passed.

Correct! And that means? This is an untried experiment. Who promotes this experiment? University kikes. Will it end well? Let's hope so for your sake.

Meanwhile let the rest of us eat meat in peace like our ancestors have done for millions of years and get off your high horse.

When's the last time a vegan assaulted you for eating meat?

What do you think you gain from banning all vegans, hotpockets? You think being an echo chamber improves your board?

>Being a smug cunt while misspelling Leonardo da Vinci's name

And literally who the fuck is Desmond Doss.

Yes.

Actually, because niggers are less likely to be organ donors, they have a greater shortage of compatible donor organs than white people. It's not primarily because there are less niggers to match with one another; there are less organs for niggers, period.

Above the nig, because at least it's not full nigger.

Ultimately, something like this would be preferable.

This. Seems like a superior solution, honestly.

I think something terrible is their main objective in trying to meme pigs chimeras when other, better possibilities exist.

Watch Hacksaw Ridge or just google his name. And the reason there are so many typos is because I kept retyping the same post because I got banned.

We're having a discussion. I'm using hyperbole to make a point. You need more animal fats for the brain bro, you seem very autistic.

I don't agree with that. I don't think vegancucks should be banned. I think it's an important discussion.

why the fuck were you banned ?

I think you misunderstand, user. Only a filthy casual would place that kind of importance on those things when it comes to a monster girl. I browse /monster/, so I tend to place personality above those physical features while still wanting those features around for the sake of it being easy to identify by a glance as to who is more worthwhile as a wife and who isn't.
Besides, I prefer dryads and already argued in this thread about how what's going on with this hybrid shit is a nightmare.

The mods ban anyone who talks positively about veganism. It's happened to me multiple times even I never spam or anything. I wouldn't be surprised if it's because this site got bought by Jared Kushner and he has ties to the meat and dairy industry.

So like I said: you know absolutely nothing about it, searched for facts to support your preconcieved notions, and then refuse to listen to anything that suggests a contrary conclusion. You don't even ask for sources or offer the common courtesy of treating the other side as having something worth saying. It is, in your own earlier words, simply not worth your time to consider the possibility that you might be wrong about something.

And yet you claim to be redpilled. To be an Aryan.

That's adorable.

Your philosophy is that of a rebellious child with daddy issues, just like the atheists, pragmatists, and materialists. You even worship your own asshole, just like they do. Nearly eighty years ago, Hitler called the Neo-Paganist movement a menagerie of clowns and shysters in bear skins, waving tin swords and rambling endlessly about Teutonic myths, but lacking in any real substance or standard of higher virtue.

Eighty years later, nothing has changed. You didn't make a difference then. And you won't make one now. You do not want to know the face of your Father. So you will be forgotten by your own sons, just as the "Pagans" of Hitler's era were forgotten by theirs.

Okay, sure. Why are you lumping in a World War II hero in with a fucking con man, then? Because he was famous?
Dumbass.

I was just naming successful vegetarians, read the post I replied to.

Successful, yes.
Virtuous, no.
We're talking about the man who – in addition to fucking over all of his business friends/partners, and fucking up computing for an entire generation – knew he had cancer for ages and refused traditional treatment, instead opting for alternative medicine. It would've been more prudent in proving your point to leave off Jobs, on account of him being a fucking scumbag.

This article is misleading, human DNA is not inserted into pig cells. Rather human organ cells are inserted into the embryo, in the location where those organs should be and only take hold when the pig has been genetically altered not to grow that organ.

A chimera is not a genetic hybrid, it is instead an organism with the cells of two individuals, these cells are localized and are not widely mixed, it would not effect the brain unless they chose to grow a pig with the genes to develope a brain turned off and placed human brain stem cells in the embryo. Any offspring the pig has would be fully pig.

But what the article fear mongers over has in fact happened with mice, and no one gave a single fuck.

newscientist.com/article/dn26639-the-smart-mouse-with-the-half-human-brain/

I never said I liked Steve Jobs, but he was a vegan.

>>>/trash/

Part 2, the making of a chimeric chicken.

You're damn right. My time is important. I won't be rewarded with all sorts of pipe dreams in heaven after cucking around my whole life, so I have to actually take my time here on this mortal coil seriously.

You rely on passive aggressive shaming a lot in discussions, don't you? Sort of reminds me of my mother, but that's ok. I love that old hag, so that actually makes you more endearing to me.

Still, notice how you haven't made a single argument for anything. Only that I'm a big old meany.

That's what so sad of you christcucks here. You sperg out about pagans wherever someone strings two words against you. Who the fuck cares about pagans? Have anyone talked about paganism in this thread?

There's nothing trashy about decorruption and strong family values, user. Also, you agreed we're off-topic, so it's more proper etiquette to remember to sage your posts for this.

Yeah, and?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miley_Cyrus
people.com/article/miley-cyrus-peta-sexiest-vegetarian-celebrity

I don't get people promoting /monster/ here because it's "anti-degeneracy". Its not as bad as sodomy by any stretch, but I'm sure you'd be able to find people on /cuteboys/ posting Nazi anime girls and calling people degenerates. That doesn't really make it better.

And I misread the anons post I was replying to nd I thought he didn't know of any successful vegans. Also, Miley Cyrus isn't a real vegan, that bitch is just a fad vegan, like the majority of Hollywood faggots.

What is the matter KAMPFY your little ego seems to be hurt and very interesting you haven't anchored the thread yet.

Actually I've seen it happen multiple times. Vegans are fucking loons.

Yes goy, having a traditionalist relationship with a mythological woman is just as degenerate as fags calling themselves nazis so they can hang out with hunky white men.

That was just the low-hanging fruit from a cursory search for famous vegans. I'm sure it's trivial to find more scumbag vegans who also fit your criteria of successful. Cyrus undoubtably has a lot of money, just like Jobs did, so either your criteria includes virtuosity, and excludes Jobs and Cyrus as ill-fitting the rest of the people on your list; or includes Cyrus and Jobs, in which case, who gives a fuck if vegans can be successful. Anyone can be successful, and veganism doesn't make you a better person by default.

>That's not real veganism
Yeah we're done here.

Cuck

How the fuck do you have a traditional relationship with a mythological creature? How retarded are you?

Through the glory of Ammit, user. If she can get Guts off the boat, she can do anything.

The problem with this (an most other cell cultures made from adult stem cells) is that the telomeres still shorten after each cell division, once they get too short the chromosome starts unraveling and the cells die.

Shit like this is why I'm starting to think the meme magic joke was a mistake.

Some of you autists have either forgotten that it was a joke, or never figured that much out in the first place.

Infidel! (checked.)

Seriously m8. Stop the fetish shit. Get a real traditional waifu.

Semites are already considered people.

Well, would you consider this thing a person?

Obviously, the brain is what makes the human. If you just put a human liver or something in a pig, then it's a pig with a human organ. I don't see how anyone could think differently.

I see your point, and frankly they won't end up in a nigger because different species.

But consider that dead organs aren't used, they'll have to conveniently have you dead first.

Pic unrelated.

how is the game's translation quality? I don't want pozzed translation.

sage because off-topic

I'll let someone else comment on that because I don't speak Hentai, but even the director (the actual moon man) said the translation was not adapted in any way except for one name that infringed on a random western copyright somehow. Granted he doesn't speak English…

It should be treated as an abomination and incinerated along with its creators.

If it has a human soul, it's human.
If it has a human brain, it has a human soul.

It has a human brain.

>>>/furry/

Victim comes in and is worth more dead than alive, maybe the doctors don't try so hard to save them justifying that the organs will save several others; many such cases.

Perhaps if you don't sign the card you will be worth more alive than dead.

Really wrinkles your think sack.

Inb4 they are trained to vote democrat.

I think fully vat-grown organs are the way it'll probably eventually go, but this is nearly the same thing, just that the vat it's grown in is alive.

After reading all this, I think people are making more of it than they need to. This isn't like creating were-pigs or something. It's growing a specific, human-compatible organ using human DNA inside the body of a pig with pig DNA. The only reason the basically-human organ is grown inside the pig is because it's using the rest of the pig's body, in a way, as a life support system to foster its own growth and development. Basically a living vat, because we know bodies work for that purpose and it's an easy shortcut, while creating some fully technological, inorganic vat would involve a ton more science from a ton more fields of knowledge to put together.

Checked. And when that happens, you better hope your induced coma doesn't coincide with some 120 year old Rockefeller or Rothschild who needs their fifteenth heart replacement to keep going.

Do you see how we're breeding out kindness from the gene pool? It's really troubling.

I've seen this storyline before.

it would be progressive, so I'd say yes. everyone should have the same rights.

Holy tits.

Colonial Africa?

3.2.1. merried

In an ideal world, being generous wouldn't be met with you getting fucked over by a kike. Hospitals would just be white doctors with white patients who just need some help with real actual problems with no outside special interests. I will be kind to others of my kind, not so mordecai or chaim can get his 50th heart. Kindness as a thing in the gene pool leads to moralizing, virtue signalling, cuckold porn and shit anyway instead of it being a higher value to attain.

For fuck sake, no they goddamn shouldn't be.

In other words, you're saying we're only breeding out "unconditional kindness", and that the only thing that will survive is "tit-for-tat" strategies?

Nigger children are unable to pass the mirror test.

I mean we already give Amy Schumer money and clothes and let her live like a people so I don;t see what the difference would be

Pigs are honorary aryans to be honest, intelligent, useful in both food and medical industry, sandniggers hate them… truly the white man familiar.

trufact- Pigs always poo in the same corner of their pen.

White man's familiar is the raven.

If you're white, only white people can get your organs. If a nig gets your organs, they're going to be sick almost every day for the rest of their lives as they have to take immune suppressors so the body doesn't reject the new organs. It's why mixed race people usually can't get transplants.

It's called Amy Schumer

How about you start with yourself and get some intrusive surgery by (((yours truly)))? At least you'd provide some worth.

pigs > shitskins

Dogs>pigs, ravens
Ftfy

I hope I'm being baited, not even goons are that retarded

A pet pig will learn to use a litter box in the first couple of weeks of their life. They have an undeserved reputation for being filthy because they're usually pinned in with piles of their own shit. Pigs deserve humane treatment and our respect. They're basically land dolphins that taste really good.

And yes, this story is probably just a proxy to push veganism, which results in low-test nu-males unwilling to think for themselves and unable to fight back.

Not if she refuses to act like a person.

can we make human chimeras?
where are all the catgirls?

Ten percent furshit is still furshit. Keep it in containment.

Confirmed bait.

It's either furshit, or it's not. Anthropomorphic is defined as having human characteristics, making it primarily animalistic. A catgirl is not anthro, and thus not furfaggotry, nor does it have anything to do with the autism that furfaggotry brings.

These "pre adamite" fucking retards are doing EXACTLY what got Atlantis btfo again.

Why did God not kill ALL OF THEM. They're a fucking pedophilic cannibalistic plague.

Kill all transhumanists. Kill everyone who supports transhumanist ideals.

Kill yourself, horsefucker. Any animal characteristic = furfaggot.

So, both would be legal in Canada.

would it be degenerate to fug a human-pig chimera?

Give up already, kike.

I forgot humans don't consider animals conscious

All pigs need are a developed set of vocal chords and an opposable thumb and they would be more productive than a nigger.

Of course you can make a human chimera. If fact there already are. I don't remember precisely the details but its possible for a human to be a chimera by accident, except its a chimera of two dna codes. I think it happens when two zygote merge into one being. I remember watching of a case where a woman had bloodcells and bonemarrow with a different dna than the rest of her.

If they are willing to vote Democrat I imagine they will be getting full citizenship.

If it was a person with "personhood," why not just grow regular humans for organ harvesting?

How can you justify making a chimera a "person" while harvesting the organs, if you wouldn't do it the same way to a human? Stupid.

If they're granted personhood I don't think they can do it. Those would be the people against the chimeras

Kek is creating a human/pig vessel to put the souls of jews in when they die. They will give back to humanity with their organs.

What are you on about?

this.

It's just a way to get organs, they're not making them into human/pig hybrids. It's like growing skin on a petri dish.

Ever seen a movie called the island? Thats the future were headed in

The original was way better.

Man, they should make this a thing then make a comeback against those ISIS beheading videos, where they capture ISIS niggers alive and surgically swap out all possible organs with pig organs.
The whole surgery on video of course.

Then let the guy die from whatever diseases came with those organs or with organ failure/rejection spending his last living days knowing he's infected with pig.

Is Tolkien in there because you're recommending creating orcs?

It's either that or he wants the creation of callistos due to Tolkien's status as a finngoliboo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callisto_(mythology)

Absolutely Horrifying.
Full Metal Alchemist level shit
I can just see it now 'pig-men [Orcs] are human'
Also horrifying is that whites are closer to pigs genetically than niggers. There is a reason the cannibals of Papua New guinea call humans long pig.

PURGE

Science will unleash the power of the human imagination and bring to realization our demons and angels, gods, and devils, the beautiful and the disgustingly ugly.

The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Yes and you know it.

That Greeks will attack and destroy the new Atlantis once again, to end degeneracy.

That's awful, user. Pigs being that dirty all the time is just a stereotype anyway, they spend a lot of time on cleanliness.

It would actually be fucking hilarious if they did create human-pig chimeras, and they turned out to be smarter and better behaved than niggers and abbos.

Real talk though. If serious, honest-to-god undead ghouls that required the flesh of human beings to survive showed up, would they qualify for organ transplants for food purposes?

I think you severely misunderstand what the researchers are trying to achive.

In fact, the ultimate solution would be to go the opposite way: To just create basically no-brained pigs. Corpses kept alive through tubes in order to grow forth the human organs in them.
This way you'd evade a bit more of the hassel that PETA and other animal rights groups would come with.

Pigs with human organs would is just the next step towards the more ultimate goal of just being able to grow organs in labs in a nutrition-rich vat or whatnot.

Depends on what you mean by "show up", if it's a few from an experiment that got out of hand, lefties would still give them the organs and talk about how we're "saving lives" while ignoring the blood on their hands.

If it's a massive number, we dead.

Heh, piggers.

Anything that even remotely advances us towards domesticated catgirls is alright with me. I just hope we make it there before I die of old age.

We'll say a few thousand worldwide. Not enough to constitute a global threat to humanity, but enough to make feeding them all a problem.

Only humans can be human. This can only bring more legal fuckery regarding human rights and other bullshit. Wouldn't be surprised to see all zoos getting shut down because the animals suddenly have rights. Who cares about your own race when there is always """""""""""""""oppressed""""""""""""" things about.

Ask Kramer.

People would hunt them down, like Africans that hunt albinos to use their testicles as necklaces.

Either that or the Podestas rush to them asking for advice.

Go fuck yourself communist.
I will be cremated. I adhere to the ideal of the Phoenix in death, and in life the ideal of the Overman. If you need organs, you are weak, and more than likely have faulty genetics.

Filthy little cunt, get the fuck out of here.

that's why they won't eat them!

If only I had a proper Kramer reaction image:
"It was a pig man Jerry, a pig man!"

What's the point of creating a being for organ harvesting when you're going to class it as human therefore harvesting it for organs violates it's human rights, making it just a monster denied it's purpose?

This entire thread and nobody posted a monkey-face pig?? Am disappoint.

I realize this is a little off topic from the OP but not by much. Considering how close a pig's organs are to human organs (among other features as well like eye lashes for example) it begs to ask did pigs evolve to apes/humans or vice versa at some point in time? Yes pictures related are a deformity, but considering there are multiple cases of this it isn't a long stretch to consider these things at one point in time may have interbred enough to form a different species (or possibly pigs may have been the initial deformity going the other way)

are you retarded?

do you think the same people who want to create a chimera and harvest it's organs are the same people who want to grant it human rights so it's organs can't be harvested

you fucking retard

We all know how this story ends

You need to understand how evolution works before posting

Oh yeah? Care to elaborate what I don't understand or you just deliberately trying to be a huge faggot? Evolution happens through genetic mutations that manage to pass a natural fitness test long enough to keep breeding and eventually solidify those sets of genes as common within a group.

If a certain gene or combination of genes is leading to the monkey face pig, then 2 pig parents who carry those genes breeding with eachother should have a higher chance of producing another pig-face child and so on. Of course if this is detrimental to the pig (looks like it could be) then it's likely they are less likely to breed and will die out since usually evolution is guided by genetic mutations which prove advantageous over the norm.

You can't donate most organs upon death. Only corneas and ligaments.
All the major organs are taken from you while you're alive with no pain killers. You are only given paralyzing drugs.
Your heart rate will shoot up and tears will stream down your face, but it's ok because a doctor said you're "brain dead." When they cut out your heart, you will be dead.

Your initial question was:

As the dude said: lrn2evolution.

Pigs did not evolve into man, nor visa versa.
Common ancestor is the answer. And with a common ancestor, we would expect to see similarities.

Are you the same guy who's putting out those ads of "doctors hate him, 1 easy way to get rid of belly fat"?

We already have them in society. They're called sand niggers.

This is the reason why humanity was wiped from the earth once.

Read the book of enoch you godless heathens

I'm less interested in the breakthroughs this could make for medical science and more interested in the possibility this could make fluffies real.

Good thing the rainbow means that won't ever happen again and we can go on creating all sorts of monstrosities now.

I vaguely remember seeing film of a similar vintage demonstrating what was possible when you took a chimeratic bird embryo to term, in this case with many different breeds of show pigeon to show dramatic grafts like wings in place of legs and multiple extra (but insensitve and immobile) wings, in pair and asymmetrically.

but it was a long time ago on a science program that played way after porn time on the uni-student channel.

Ah of course those monster niggers have to do some serious consensus cracking in this thread. I wonder why.

sage for off-topic.

They should not even exist, and are not needed to meet the "organ shortage" which only exists as the organs go to the richest and elitest people anyway.

harvesting organs at death is inhuman.

but this is not only unneeded and sick, but against god creating partly human animal hybrids.

That's taking fascism too far.

Don't believe that hospitals won't let you die just so they can harvest your organs. YOU may be donating them for free, but the hospitals and carriers charge good money. There's no law saying that you can't donate them without getting that stupid "please kill me" tag on my drivers license, so just put it in a living will with a trusted family member who has no chance of inheriting from you.

Also, they almost never harvest from obese people, so most of you are probably safe in any case.

We give our enemies higher moral relevance than creatures we consume to sustain us. This basing moral obligation just on intelligence seems irrational.

I want them to do it because I know they will suffer a great smiting.

but ya know.. the whole reason pigs exist is because jesus needed somewhere to send demons he sent them into piggus.

I understand your pro-social instinct, but in the current environment, I'd donate fuck-all to the commons, since the commons are apportioned to niggers.

Above the nigger, as the pig is an intelligent and sociable animal.

I wouldn't dream of calling you a purity-spiraling 1488er. You're just a tryhard retard who wants to make fun illegal.

Get the fuck out.

alt-right reddit cancer get the fuck off my website.

Would this mean that being a bacon sexual would be an actual….thing?

This isn't your website, (1). You are, and have, nothing.

But you COULD!!!!

Prehistoric boars were less effective at hunting prey due to their lack of claws, they compensated firstly with size but the ice age forced them to select for a more compact stature and better foraging skills. The subsequemtly strong sense of smell/intellect were further developed by artificial selection, but most pigs have been bred for meatyness so we may be reversing the evolution.

As if we didn't have enough feminists without breeding more artificially.

More pig!

They should be trained and mobilized as troops for use in death squads against mudslimes.

Yes.

But we shouldn't.

Believe it or not, there exists a middle ground between jewish hyper-individualism and communist "all men are property of each other and foremost the state" collectivism.

You demand my kidneys and liver? Come and get 'em. Hope you like polycystic kidney disease, nigger.

Out of all the degenerate things that TRS condoned the only thing that they b& was monster girls. Furry and animal porn was accepted, monster girls were not

Good. Monstergirls fanatics are the same as furries.

Kikes are stepping up project chimera and pushing it. They must sense the impending doom as the rise of the angry saxon grow.

They're already more human than niggers or kikes.

I could arm wrestle a pig until it was absolutely fucked.

What happens if they try to convert to Islam?

(checked 卐)
Then you're not allowed to say mean things to them.

When's the last time you've seen a feminist convert to Islam?

(checked 卐)
Of course communism is jewish.

top kek

Wow DA is a hell of a drug ain't it user.

Well, I mean … could they convert to Islam since they're part pig? Like, real pig not landwhale pig. Fat bitches convert to Islam all the time for the same reason they do skyclad Wicca - hoping someone will finally fuck them.

But a person with genuine pig parts? Seems a conundrum.

Niggers can't use your organs unless you're a nigger. Nobody told Nature race is a social construct.

Wait… are you telling me that feminists' pig parts are not genuine?! I always thought they are a legit mixed species.

this is just natural selection, if their family members can't give them kidneys, let them die.

Diet. Eating human garbage they in fact shared most our diet for thousands of years.

i rather think that they are so smug with themselves right now they think they can get away with it. i mean they have convinced Europeans to destroy their nations cast away their inheritance and made the longest living ponzi scam in human history almost to big to fail.

don't forget that WW3 is supposed to be fought between Islam and Christianity tell they exhaust each other while they fuck with the foundations of faith that they may kill god/morality. what better way to make a mudshit to question his faith than tell him he may save his first born son if he simply shove a new pig heart in him. what better way to undermine the inherit value of life than to make monstrosities in a lab? all the while no modern morality is allowed to question it, and no faith has the power to stop it. its the same reason they push their abortion agenda so fucking hard. it undermines the existence of a soul and therefore inherent morality.

I was wondering what it was that triggered them, now it's too late to matter.

Human-pig chimeras should be installed as dictators in the Middle-East.

Can anyone post a cap of the Meek thread from a while ago?

Probably the same thing that triggers the SJW crowd - MG's innate girlishness and pureheartedness. Femcunts and cucks hate femininity, as it stands against everything they are themselves.
Remember folks, monstergirls are monster only on the outside.

Aren't they already?

Give them as wives to Mohammedans

This is jewish

But, what about our food has made them evolve to be smart? It's not like our diet has that much lutein in it.

No, this is an attempt to get grants. The scientifically illiterate donors will eat this shit up.

The question is obviously no. Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

It depends, does it have muslim DNA?

You do realise that if your chances are slim they don't resuscitate? Sometimes there's a big opportunity to revive the person but they are let go painlessly and an attempt to save their life is passed because those expensive organs are more valuable then your own life.

I hope you know this.

I think the issue here is whether the chimera would grow a human or human-like brain, since the DNA is a hybrid of both.

This same fucking thread was on Holla Forums 2 days ago. Are you data-mining again?

wut?

Depends if the pig is white or black.

i would fucking eat 'em kikes