Wurm Unlimited: Drowned Gods Edition

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited

The fledgling town of Brosmouth is looking for new people. We currently have about 25+ members and are witnessing the start of booming industry.

Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online. 4x Action speed, and 4x Skill gain speed.

Download: kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html

IP Address: 13.92.83.205

Start on 'Freedom', you will spawn in The Liberty.

We have settled on F2 - Position 2250, 650. You can see it here in the purple square within the attached map.

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"

A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Q: "But how do I-"

Q: "Yeah but-"

Other urls found in this thread:

wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/
archive.is/hPKlr
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Scenarios#Player_demigods
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Mycelium
youtu.be/VgzmpdwTtY0
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Trader
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Animal
kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html'''Torrent
mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas'''Torrent
wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip==MAKE
wurmian.cloudapp.net/Start
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_PageQ:
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you niggers ruined it

what did I do

YOU DIDN'T EVEN FIX THE OP YOU DUMB SLUT

3rd for surenos

YOU CAN EITHER GET THE KAT OR DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AT

wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/

I hope this didn't ruin absolutely everything, sperging with you homos was fun.
But holy fuck that's some legendary autism.

What's the chances we're totally fucked and Wurm is over?

I used to play Wurm.
The sheer fucking autism of some the people in that game.

I can't believe you dingdongs fucking put the altar in the water instead of taking it back home.

Imagine, we could have taken the gods themselves hostage. Fuck. We need to think bigger than pushing shit into the ocean.

You fucking idiots, you dumb niggers just wanna destroy everything you see instead of making our city great again.
Good job, dumbasses, you fucked it up for everyone.

I just realized - you guys weren't even doing this shit through the village chat. Like, a dozen people and nobody thinks to tell the rest of us.
Fuck you.

i looked like a fun idea at first no bully pls

It's gonna be fine niggers, I'm sure they have a backup.

They switched to some other chat, I wanted to listen in too

Can I just rock up and start building on empty ground?

Yeah, what the fuck. I had no idea this was happening until I checked the thread after the crash.

what? i told you niggers what we were doing several times, you didnt miss much tho we were just pushing, and everything died when we got to the water

Some of us weren't online when you made that announcement, I'm afraid.

You can't do shit until the admin fixes the server thanks to the resident jackasses.

What if it turns out that the crash was unrelated? We need to make plans for that altar if that's the case.

im sorry, really

okay real talk, ive been playing on WRC since Nov2015, pownstar or masaykh are not gonna ban anyone and hes not gonna nuke the village

hes gonna say "lol wtf" and fix being able to push/pull the god altars and that will be the end of it, dont panic

this, if the server crashed for a different reason we need to take the fucking gods to Brosmouth

I will help.

>now we can't steal both god altars

You have my chisel.

HISTORY TIME
Back in ancient times, the people of the Fertile Crescent would worship statues of gods, which they believed were not just icons, but the literal bodies of the gods.
The Assyrians made an effort to kidnap the god statues from cities they defeated and display them inside the imperial palace at Nineveh as both a show of strength and a display of wealth.
Along the walls of the palace would also be large murals and statues of assyrian conquest, often gruesomely detailed, so a diplomat waiting to be given a moment to speak with the emperor oftentimes would sit in room in which a statue would show an assyrian beheading his late king or gutting his leaders

Copypastaing post from last bread

Hi, fam. Friendly neighborhood smithfag here. You should all take this time to set Nagles to true just in case you already haven't.

If you have and took part in that autistic trek to push the altar into the sea you should be prepared to kill yourselves if they nuke Brosmouth.

If we get banned we can always go to any other number of servers. If we have to start over, let's plan out atleast ONE main road. The town is a labyrinth right now

i thought that was the only server tho

or this for real maybe pick a server that can handle more than 50people without lagging every 5mins

hope they ban us all tbh

all it takes is 1 nigger to buy a legit steam copy to run the server, then you can enable pirate copies to connect just like this server did

we could easily join a real server if people bought the game :^)

its a custom server. I have a copy though if you can figure out how to get it to work.

>>>/out/

I have no idea how the pirated version works, but wurm unlimited can be hosted by anyone. All we need to do is find an active server that doesn't have cuck admins and go to town on it, literally.

Step 1: Steal the Altars

Step 2: Monopololize religion

Step 3: Build a bigger wall and make Artorias pay for it.

I guess I'll just go fucking play something else.

I'd gladly buy the game and host a server if I knew how to host for pirated clients.

Lets do it niggers

We should build a wall around his wall and make him pay to get out and in.

i'd be down having a legit copy of it would be better for finding other actual people to piss off, theres like 10 people on WRC not us

tip top kek

It's too late to steal the altars now.

And why the fuck is everyone talking about finding a new server? So we can start over and circlejerk even harder?

It's a backup plan if everyone gets banned which probably isn't going to happen.

Just a backup plan incase everyone is banned, don't panic.

Wurm Online server is free. ♪~(´ε` )

Maybe this is a sign that I should sleep. I haven't slept for more that 8 hours the last 5 days.

It makes me uneasy that you guys are so quick to ditch this place after fucking it over.

How do we know we crashed the server?

It seemed to crash right about the time the Heart of the Ancients event was going to start. It could have been any number of things.

i would love that but he can just dig out of it

nope

So that if the worst happens, we can still rebuild

Wurm Online has korean mmo skillgains though, be down to play that tonight just to chop trees down around someones house to piss them off but fuck actually making a village on WO

The autism has no bounds. Repeating the entirety of what we've done is just the meta for autism.

We just don't know

As someone who's been here for every single major Holla Forums Wurm expedition

no

That shit is awful. Everyone here would quit within a day of 1x rates, and on top of that there's a monthly fucking fee. Contratulations, we just lost our entire playerbase.

Fuck Wurm Online. We'd have a better chance of getting everyone to buy legit copies of Unlimited.

At least with Unlimited we could host our own server.

I like to think it was just bad timing. This shit has been going down unexpectedly a lot today.

serb up

I have no plans to ditch, Brosmouth is where I grew up.

If you ever want to grief on the official server, make a character on Exodus and start digging in the desert to the south. There's a supersperg that lives nearby and it triggers the everliving fuck out of him.

true but HOTA happens all the time without fucking killing the server, this is a first for pushing the fucking altars into the ocean

I decided to start playing because I just got some free time and some double niggers crash the fucking server

thanks I used to have that pic!

Don't even need everyone to do it, just need someone to rent a serverbox and work out how to give access to pirated copies. The downside is that unless we split into two different camps we won't have anyone to mess with at all.

Not even in the pve version of pvp that is HoTA.

Holy shit anons try to contain some of that autism.
The mods are pretty chill and are most likely still laughing after they found out what few of us accomplished.
The server will most likely be up as soon as they find a way revert the position of the altar.
(And maybe make it immovable)

If they decide to give us a punishment it most likely is in a form of a spider invasion or something similar.

Sperging out about changing servers and shit over something this minor is really pathetic.

welp okay then, know what im doing while server is kill

yeah I agree. The admins are just asleep atm and will fix it when they get up.

Nobody is changing server nigger READ

welp, I've been banned.

it was fun, lads.

Liar.

Don't lie to your friends, user.

I'd like to add that the owners/admins just updated this thing as well. We don't know if this current patch is stable or not.

I got some footage coming up in the next hour from the altar.

what jobs are currently needed that aren't filled?

I still can't connect.

Give it to me

It is not up, won't connect.

Fake and gay

more fake and gay

Here's more.

It's fucking hilarious. The guy acts as if it's his life mission to safekeep that desert. Modifying it at all makes him pester you nonstop and cry at you.

DONT LIE YOU NIGGER

Is this funny to you or something?

I'll take What are ID's for "Is he a faggot" Alex

Our forest is currently under red alert and we can always have more sprouts.

The mine is dark as fuck and nobody bother to make more or imp the existing lamps, someone should fix that.

We could really use someone to beautify the city in general.

shut teh fuck up lamar

I've got 5 clients ready to launch. As soon as the server is back up I'm going to mine up a Balrog.

I just brought back a large barrel full of tar if that helps the lighting situation.

Im just starting can I go innawoods and live off the land?

yes you can

I want reddit to go.

Go into the woods, find some rare resource, and make some bank from trading it.

oi, when the servers back up can you fags save me, i got stuck in a cave and my pickaxe broke

Alright, video makes it totally worth it

I love you user.

Alright it was worth it for that

Hype, time to be a hermit and eat people who come into my forest,

i regret nothing, this is great

Oh definitely that will also help

Timelapse user mvp of the week.

You got any wood on you to make a shaft?

nope

quad of doom

tell us your coords lad

Life isnt fair is it

Is there some way we can get this to the admin of the server? He might have a laugh at it.

They are all asleep, they will probably be up in a few hours.

it already is, hes not awake yet to see it though

mein coords are around 2500 1000, you can't miss it

Still troubleshooting.

>An apparently dead coprocessor that cannot be identified by my computer

I'm pretty sure I'm just not gunna be able to run this thing but I'm gunna keep trying 'til I figure out a definite answer.

It's probably because I'm using a 32-bit system.

Cave in get you?

ye went into the cave caved in, was going to ask for help in village chat, then then the server crashed

That's definitely it

Can you not run it in 64 bit

it wasn't me a different user deserves credit, I'm still rendering my video B)

It is.
Look to see if you can find a 32-bit version, otherwise you're going to have to figure out what java files you need to replace.

I'll have to find out.
Hopefully I don't crash my hard-drive again.

Good to know theres more video takers out there then

Speaking of which, the tower outside the city is probably tall enough for another timelapse now.

serb up

Man I am so fucking interested in playing this with you shits right now. The server being down is giving me vidya blue balls.

I have never touched this game or wurm online and this is the first time i've seen shit about it, it looks amazing. is the Holla Forums autism at work?

no

Yes. Holla Forums killed a god by drowning.

It's great if you have the 'tism.
But please don't join if you're gonna make like, half a house, leave, and take up space.

oh boy you have no idea

Never heard of it before these threads, having a fucking blast so far

if you don't have atleast mild autism then you will hate the game and never come back

worry not i am a low functioning autist

sold

Goddammit, my neighbor did this. I want that fucking lot next to my house so that I can make a combat academy for getting scrubs armed and trained.

Fucking Joolius.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

can't you just take over his place by bashing his door down or something

serber forever ded

Not without permissions. It's stupid, but that's how the server works.

This downtime needs to end soon. I just want to get back in, sit in front of a comfy fire, and make stuff for you guys.

I echo you feelings. I want to tend to the cotton field.

kriegerr? im sorry fam we shouldn have fucked with the gods

I need to strike the earth. I crave it.

archive.is/hPKlr archive of last thead, just in case anyone want to know what happened and is too lazy to search for the old one

It's all good, oniifam. The gods were asking for it. Maybe we can push Artorias's house into the water next

I'm setting up this shitty game right now. You fuckers haven't killed the whole thing yet, have you?

post YFW you just realized you have a serious Wurm addiction

we did, with no survivors too

We did.
For now anyways. Admins are asleep for another few hours.

Fuck.

It's not fair, I'm dying. I want to just…build…cool stuff.

I'm gonna play the Wurm MMO while I wait

Why did you record it?

Thanks for the nails man, got us ~800 more kilos of wood for the Bros

just remembered, this was part two of a two-parter.

Kurala huh

Because he knows a good thing when he sees it

I always record

My only regrets are not insulting you lot more when trying to heal you fuckers and being too autistic with wanting to build my house to join in the statue pushing.

assburger

my sides have dissapeared

Same, I was sitting in the mine wondering what all these niggers were doing on their carts, figured I would just keep leveling my masonry while they went off.

Mistakes were made.

>[00:24:48] I think if you destroy this it starts the end of the world or some shit

Motherfuck, everytime I try to get some rest you madmen go and do something noteworthy.

Apparently we can't even gather livestock without ushering in the fucking apocalypse

where's that image where it's about Holla Forums fighting demons in hell for all eternity?

Holy shit that is the least comfy town ever. Gates and animals literally everywhere and the streets are paved with crops. Even if some nigger wasn't constantly calling everyone faggots and bitches I wouldn't want to live there.

Oh christ, it's like those people that build super efficient commieblocks in Terraria.
I get it's nice to have everything all packed tight and organized, but for fuck's sake.

its not like having roads full of [strike]pajeet poo[/strike] piles of dirt is any better

fuck i forgot how to do strikes

That's because they put all their shit at the top of of a tall as fuck plateau. To get into the town you had to walk up through caves in a mountain for about 5 minutes.

Know what you're talking about but I think that had more to do with fighting SJW's in hell for etternity or something. Can't find the image right now

What is there to do in Brosmouth?

Would anyone be upset if I come there?

Can I put my penis in Brosmouth?

im actually liking the chaotic nature of our city, feels natural, and it's nothing that cant be fixed with roads libertini is doing an awesome job

Yeah, it's downright fascinating how the designs of building change depending on how old they are and where they are in the town.
thanks faggot

you are a faggot retard

It's kinda crazy how most people have managed to make themselves useful/filled a niche so readily, or at least manage not to fuck anything up too bad for everyone else UNTIL TODAY SHIT NIGGERS WHY

That's only where new immigrants live, it gets cleared away pretty quickly after they finish building their house or whatever they're digging land for.

It really does feel like a village that grew into a town.
Nobody expected it to grow as big as it did, but now it's comfy as fuck because of that lack of planning.

There's enough skills and shit to do that there's a multitude of things that appeal to people, plus our population is large enough to where some jobs can overlap without any issues.
It works really well.

I wanted to be the best carpenter around.
I should just chop trees, gather felled trees, logs and planks and make nails

The North-East district needs does need some cleaning though. I haven't seen that fag Diggerlord working on his shit in ages and now there's just a big hole when I look out from my balcony next to my bed.

Throw trash in and bury it with dirt. Thanks for your hard work diggerlord!

Does everyone who went on the expedition have a rope so you can ride a horse back to town?

All the java files in the runtime/bin file give the processor error. Java.exe itself can't run.
So I replaced it with a working version of it.

All other executables and .jars seem to open fine without spitting out the error now.
Everything except WurmLauncher.exe.

I like it too. It's getting to an old-time european city feel where the first people just sorta built whatever they fucking wanted where ever separated by narrow streets and alleyways and by the time the city became powerful enough to become more organized it was too late to start over and rebuild. The jumbled web of buildings and pathways punctuated by a few clearings is really getting cozy.

This is the kind of genius I admire in a game.

Down Krieg, down.

Feels good fam

Too bad you can't worship Our lord and savior Jesus Christ or I'd become a priest right away.

It's gonna look real nice once we've got statues and decorations everywhere.

You could if player made religions were enabled.

You can make your own religions but it's hard as fuck.

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Scenarios#Player_demigods

Yea? How?

The default version is the 64-bit java version which is almost certainly what the torrent version is.
There is a version of Wurm Unlimited for 32-bit java, but I have no idea where you're going to get those files.

Ah, ok so it's probably not gunna happen ;_;

Speaking o Jesus Christ, I was thinking of a name for that ship that was finished a little while ago and thought of a name "The Good Ship Jesus"
Why you may ask, here's the reason why.

Is the serb back yet? I new and wanted to join. It just gives me a timeout error.

sorry user, we killed it

Yeah, we be cool though. I would love for something like " can be terraforming events, volcanos, meteors, skill bonuses etc. " to go down as well. It would be amazing we had to weather a natural disaster as a town.

see

I'll monitor the thread until it comes back then.

There's usually someone wanting that dirt anyhow. My plan after getting my plot in some satisfactory shape is to start replanting grass, looks like someone stormed the beach and scorched the earth.

fuck the grass man, we need trees, our town is going to die without them

Sure, I'll get on that since my plot is near there.

"An unbutchered corpse will attract carnivores so therefore it is a respectful act to bury an animal after you kill it"

Alright now I want to leave corpses in other towns even more

We can put a cart on my corbita and fit 100 felled trees inside it.

Cleaning up the dirt would be super quick. Riding around in a big cart and scooping up everything along the way would take maybe half an hour for the entire village. Less if you have more than one guy doing it. It's just not hurting anything right now and everyone is too busy fucking around to get on it.

Scooping up the dirt is easy. Taking it back out is a pain in the ass; unless you're putting it in BSB's you've gotta take it and dump it 5 pieces at a time.

Trying to dump whole stacks of dirt was simply met with "You're not allowed to do that."

yeah, we havent even finished the wall yet, for now we are mosly in need of rock shards/stone bricks and trees

Maybe if do my job faster I can just be a middleman and pick the proper trees to cut down. While chopping down very old trees and overage trees.
I had the logs in my cart when the server crashed

Am I doing anything wrong?
Game keeps giving me a connection error when I try to join.

are you fucking blind?

It's still down thanks to fuckits #1 through #6.

Read the thread.

Fucking do it m8

what whatever is interesting to you mate!

i-it was just a joke, guys.
You see, this is exactly the reason why Holla Forums should never play video games.

Wow, you guys really fucked the server's shit up.

You faggots make me proud.

Simple.
You load it all into a big cart, then push that cart into the ocean.
Problem solved.

I think we've lost our ocean privileges.

negative ghostrider, have 5 small crates inside large cart, dump dirt into large cart from crates inside large cart, cart can hold like 95dirt+5crates in it, and you drag 95dirt directly out of cart into a pile on the ground and make 100dirt stacks and keep repeating until the crates are empty

wrong,we should build a land bridge with all that dirt

Then we just have to destroy the ocean next.

Guys, no.
Don't fucking dam the river.

i just realized im really bad at english and that makes no fucking sense, but trust me you can move dirt easily with crates+large cart

Correct

What the fuck do you expect to happen now that you've said it so specifically?

What if I told you it was reverse psychology to make you dam the river?

this, we should make a huge dirt mountain and build some bridges, then make the fucking colossus statues there

Whatever you say, boss.

Remove all water from the town, the gods have spoken

What? I've dumped dirt 40 units at a time by taking 3 dirt from the pile, dropping them as a pile then just dragging the dirt from my cart inventory to the pile inventory.

Keep in mind, only 100 dirt units can be on a tile a time. If you're met with 'You're not allowed to do that' you're dumping too much dirt at one time. Unless you're talking about dumping it in non-piles, then not being able to dump it in large quantities would be bullshit.

It made enough sense.
Also you can combine dirt stacks into bigger stacks from the crafting menu so 100wgt of dirt doesn't take up 5 item slots.

That sounds pretty sick.

Is there any way to drop dirt on the ground faster than 5 or 6 at a time? I don't mean creating a pile, I want to raise the ground up.

Damn that does sound rad as fuck

or build a wall across the entire and have pic related at the only entrance

Yeah, get stronger and carry more dirt.

Please tell me that the server is up now.
;_;

sorry

Still waitin'

I can tell you the server is up, but that would be lying, which is frowned upon in this establishment.

Welp. That's my last option.
Apparently my system can't handle a 64-bit OS.

Here I wanted to make beautiful orchards and reforest the decimated countrysides, town, streets, and the inside of people's houses.

You have a 32 bit processor or..?

'ere ya' go.
If those are 64-bit compatible, then just fuck my shit up

So you just need to install 64 bit windows, try window XP 64 for better overhead. Then you can install 64 bit java.

acually xp 64 isn't a good idea, get 7 64

Is serb still down? I wanted to make sexy docks.
Which is to say, normal docks.

Yes.

Symmetrical docks?

Guess

I'm sorry

rip mecha- I mean Fitz

Just Fitz my Thist up

Oh lord forgive them their sins, they know naught what they did!

More like a big long pier, really. It'd have a bit popping off for ship storage, a nice little building down the way, and a big old visitor center at the front. Also my fishery. Of course, that's too big to ever actually get properly done. So I'd start with a small, short pier and my fishery.

What happened, exactly, anyway?
I can't get on but Euro hours, thanks to work.

oh man, we fucked up.

see

God damn omnigays did this shit

I can't seem to connect to 13.92.83.205

What do I set the port to?

the server is dead bruh

can i join using the official version or do i gotta use the torrent?

They killed it, tragically, it seems.

You have to use the torrent and have to be using a 64x OS and have to wait for the Gods to stop being pissed at us pushing their altar into the lake so the server can come back up.

russian GM is awake

[2:54:07 AM] Leva Батькович: server down again?
[2:54:39 AM] Leva Батькович: will be at pc in hour or two..

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

he has no idea what he has to fix yet

Someone doesn't sound happy.
He must just be waking up.

Let's fucking keep it that way. We need that statue, the gods are now our meal ticket.

yeah but, that's what he has to fix

[3:12:33 AM] Michael: This is why I don't like humans.

okay 2nd GM knows now also.

You guys just had to push it into the fucking ocean, didn't you?

The effects of destroying the Altar of Three are as documented on September, 21st 2009. These were learned from the results of a bug, and may be subject to future changes:

A server-wide event message : The Altar of Three has fallen! A new era begins!
Removal of the ability to become a WL priest or champion by using the White Light.
The Freedom method of using a priest with high faith (40+) to convert a follower with 30 faith to a priest was still possible.
All WL priests, champions, and followers with faith had their faith halved. This effectively removes all current WL champions.
Destruction of all WL altars currently on the map.
Stone and wood altars could be rebuilt, gold and silver could be blessed and were functional after the WL destruction. Faith could be regained.

Why is he angry at humans? He should be angry at autism.

If anyone asks I was in the mines making grindstones and jerking off

How come every online general Holla Forums makes, we always fuck shit up in those games?

thank fuck, i want to play
also what is brosmouth lacking? forestry shit?

Skype chat has gone quiet , im scared fam will daddy fix it?

Whos giant pile is in front of ther Trump 2016 when you leave the front gate, that shit has gotta go. At least the part blocking the view

dont think thats the same, cause there is mechanics ingame for Black light dudes to damage the White light and vice versa like one of the spells every priest gets is Break Altar

To be able to destroy the black or white main altar it is imperative that the following requirements are met :

Enough followers of your faith with high faith. (Confirmed by Rolf, 5000 faith)
Enough followers of your faith at the altar. (Unknown, 20-40 followers?)
Someone who can cast the spell or through the use of the right artifact.

However since none of these requirements were met at the BL side it was not possible to destroy the WL altar in beta. It is unknown what would happen to the world of Wurm if a main altar were to be destroyed.

Is also a giant eyesore.

It won't work on 32 bit, tested it on a sony vaio with 32 bit.

For some reason this ordeal reminded me of this scene from Garth Marenghi's Darkplace

I haven't jacked off in three days because i was playing this game

[3:27:24 AM] Michael: One of the former admins had a plan to build temples around the altars to make the areas look more interesting. That is why I never did anything other than simply check their default placement area and clear some trees.Whenever I am able to, I'll put the altar(s) on land and disable movement.

Just reading this, is there any reason we're not becoming a plague spreading civilization and infecting the rest of the world other than we have a guard tower?

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Mycelium

im HOTS priest with 50 Faith Fungus spell is broken and Mycelium isnt spreading it dies to grass as fast as it spawns near Hots towers

God dammit.

all God's Ritual Spells are broken also, it has to do with this being a custom Hybrid Pve/Pvp server game doesnt like Horde and Freedom rules mixed together

I fucking told you guys we wouldn't be able to move the altars anymore.

Ahh well that sucks. Any chance a workaround in the future you guys think?

ex Libila follower here, it is impossible for libila priest to mix in Freedom Island

PANIC

multible staff members over the months have tryed to fix it and failed, last i heard one of the GMs say is they need the offical game devs to fix it

Alright then, thanks for the info

"Well it's not letting me do anything, so masay wil have to solve this when he gets home. I wanted to restart it quickly before leaving but my time is up and I have to go =) Bye!"

you fucking niggers

Fuck Michael

And fuck this guy god damnit

D-did someone show them the video?

Michael's kind of a faggot.

same guy i just forgot to copy paste the timestamp and name, was the next line he wrote after

Well his mind was made up before he watched it.

people literally said Holla Forums in global chat the other day, what do you think?

Someone's fucking retarded.

It sounds like he doesn't like us

Michael is an admin or some shit, isn't he.

yeah, one dude was stoked yas passed through "windwaker valley" guess thats his place

He's got the right idea, seems chill

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU MASSIVE FAGGOTS AND ALL WHILE I WAS ASLEEP

yeah Michael=PownstarGM pretty sure he is the dude paying for server hosting

Oh shit it's happening.

IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT YOUR AUTISM WASN'T GREAT ENOUGH TO STOP THIS.

Couldn't imagine running an alt on a game like this, that'd be some weapon grade autism.

such things user, such beautiful things

And he had to be retarded.

God damnit.

I really, honestly don't know what you expected.

We did what we had to do user

It's very common, especially for this server. I saw one dude who has literally 4 alts, each one with a subsequent number after his name.

I don't really know what you'd even do with that many alts. The only reason I could ever see to have an alt is to make it a dedicated priest.

Doing it for a priest is fine, all you have to do is pray five times a day.

Don't try and justify what you did, you fucking retard.

so we need a new server?

yeah for priests you need 7 characters to hold a fucking sermon so i just keep them logged out infront of the altar for my priest, they changed it so you dont need to anymore thank christ

No, jesus christ, fucking wait you impatient faggots.
Holy shit. Can you just act like a calm, rational person for five goddamn minutes?

I see, haven't really looked into faith things yet.

it's been hours

i would actually like to start over because of the clusterfuck layout of our village

the admins gonna fix it later today but he's at work or something

they literally just wokeup/found out about it less than 30mins ago and one dude said fuck this and went to work, other dude said its gonna be 2hours before he gets home to his pc

Quite sperging out then, jesus. It's not like the guys who did it had any idea what was going to happen.

This is equally retarded

No, fuck you, after all the shit we've done?
"Our" village, I bet you're one of those fags that showed up today.

Do you really think there's any other pirated servers? This one's our only option, because I doubt more than a few people own an actual copy of Unlimited.

chill man, go chop some RL trees down to cool off

How much is it and what needs to be done to host?

shady sharpshooter with 40 bowyery
say that to my face nigga

You can't do anything to things that are deep underwater, what do you mean they had no idea what was going to happen? At best, they fuck the altar over and sink it into the sea.
There was never a good outcome to this.

I own it. I'd host my own server for 8ch if I could figure out how to open it up to the pirated client.

Autism?

I actually like the way it looks. Even if it's all over the place there's value in the spontaneity of it.

A perfectly planned town might be easy to navigate but it lacks character that can only be found in our autism slums.

what did he mean by this

i know some of you niggers arent thinking what i think your thinking..right?

We just have to bulldoze everything, or create a new district that has some rules for building shit

he's not wrong

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE

Brosmouth is the most natural and beautiful thing on the server. It was fostered and grown organically.

fuck me, let me play for like an hour before killing it again plz

Why dont you try to build a house? It takes a long time and we would lose more than a few people if we had to start over>>9570684

I have a copy aswell, it seems though that the game needs to be cracked though for pirated copies to join a server

Pretty sure that's what they wanted to do, not saying it wasnt a bad idea, just that their intent wasnt to fuck over everyone in the village.

You're not wrong though. People just need to relax a bit, not make seperate chat channels when they go off to do dumb shit. I honestly had no clue this was going on until the crash.

yeah and it turned out to look like a abortion at best

It's the most powerful tool of all

NEW RULE: NO DROWNING GODS
or stealing them

GM tools to fix it, i figured would have to do a rollback to a previous save cause GM#1 said he couldnt reboot the server it was fucked. not the fucking actual act of pushing it into the ocean

I bet your house looks like shit.

Leaving soon?

alright faggots

When the server comes back up, we need to check to see if the altar is movable in its new location. If it is, what are we going to do?

Nothing.

That is, for a few days. We let it chill, we lay low. The last thing we need is the ire of the admins or the rest of the players. We continue as is, pretend it doesn't exist, let it all blow over.

And then, after a few days, we start pushing it towards Brosmouth.

we need to build a wall

come and check it out ya dingus

nah ill stick with you broanons, it's just sad how the village looks

To you. A lot of people like the town and I would hate it if we changed it now. Build another town with other likeminded people if you want to.

oh boy are we going to have a fun time explaining this to everyone when the servers are back up.

Honestly, I encourage this.

Brosmouth is great but it's pretty crowded. I think it'd be interesting to see more rival villages pop up.

Well once we get it cleaned up, people finish/remove shit left over, I think a shitload better at least.

It's been less than a week, you stupid nigger.

yeah, half our ability to do major projects pls :(

You may think it looks like a clusterfuck but if you gave a damn about your neighbors you'd realize that every single one of them carved out their own idea of a comfy retreat into the side of a formerly tree-covered mountainside that coalesced into the sprawling town we have now. They put their time and effort into making something that they thought would be worthwhile to the town of Brosmouth and the people that lived in it. Sure, it may not be symmetrical or level but it has character. You can't put that kind of genuine feel into a shitty pre-planned grid style city where every fuck has a 2x2 house, 1 bed, and 2 plots for a small farm.

Then go build one. I have to say though, you would only have like 1 -2 people with you.

Who's Atorias

We could build one on the opposite side of the water so there is some point to using boats then maybe a bridge. Not even necessarily a whole different village, just a new district.

Anyone have some older pictures of the town around?

A guy to the east of us. We're separated by another settlement. He was a bro to Dragunov, apparently.

Small village across the water does sound comfy.

I remember finding the plot with Burzan. The first thing we did was plop down our tents and start digging/cutting. Its amazing how far its come.

I wouldn't mind adding some more gates to the wall plan.

As far as I can tell it's currently impossible for me to connect my property to the roads inside of town, despite it being located inside the town wall. Meaning I'd need access from OUTSIDE the town to be able to reach it, ergo another gate.

Apparently he's either an autist butthurt casual, or according to one user, a decently chill guy who lives in a fort and traded some nice shit to him. Reviews vary, I havent ran across the guy yet myself

Never said I wanted to go to a splinter village. I helped found this place, I'm not going anywhere.

Hell, I made the original Wurm thread that got everyone playing to begin with.

All I'm saying is that competition is fun, and if people want to leave and make their own settlements, by all means.

Thats not a bad idea actually, we could still work together on projects and shit

Now thats just fucking darling.

A district with no filthy pagans.

Wow, that must be your house, Middry.
We've come a long way in the past week.

just hope everyone knows how this is gonna end

I remember trying to get wurm to work. Gave up and 12 hours later I did it again and got it to work. I got on on the 2-3 day you people started the thread. I fucking love messing around with you, niggers.

Considering the fact that I've basically been poopsocking since the town was founded (And so have many other people) it's been a hell of a ride so far

God bless Brosmouth, long live the wall

I like the idea too. A bridge across as suggested earlier still sounds crazy.
It would only be doable if we had everyone working on it, even then it would take time and patience. I'm worried about anons getting burned out.

I think the gap is too big to have a bridge to the other side be really feasible.
Now, if we were to raise an island in between and make a village there…

I think we should get pretty well settled before we do that, it's a big project. I think if everyone took an a few hours every once in awhile we could make it work. Clean the town up first and shit

We just need the autism power to carry us through.

Now you are talking.

youtu.be/VgzmpdwTtY0

I just threw the idea out there, it's not very realistic.

It would need a considerable amount of people to be viable though, at least 4-5 to start out, ideally 10, plus the cooperation of everyone else to supply materials since the intention isn't starting out from scratch all over. Also, it would be nice if Bear let us use his ship or assisted himself, or we finished another large ship to use.

We really don't have enough dirt. I entertained the idea of making a venice-like village, but it's just so fucking much dirt, even for a single small house you'd need thousands of it.

dem feels

It's actually not that bad. Just make 2-3 islands and make it like pic related. Hard part is getting someone with the skill to make the bridge and getting the mats for the bridge tools.

I'd happily volunteer to be a resident of a man-made island base.

Another possibility since some people are saying it would take to much dirt to raise the ocean bed

Hard part is getting the fucking tin for the bronze

Only thing I'd've changed is building on a damn plain.
Mountains are cool and all, but holy fuck is it a pain to flatten a bit of land.

I'm grinding mason and stoncutting pretty well, hit 35 before the crash

Raising the bed for the bridge is okay. Raising the bed for a whole village isn't feasible.

There's a village over in that corner of the island, though.
Dunno if it's got anyone in it or not, though.

Is that a challenge?

How about a couple towers or something?

No it's not, what are you talking about?

>NOT wanting to link to crocodile island

How about "properly planned village"-fags and bridge-fags compromise like this. We make a bridge across the bay, and on the other side we flatten everything for people to build over there. It wouldn't really be like making a seperate village sorta like Oakland to San Francisco.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that that's what will happen eventually

We do have enough people to do it, but you really can't get 30-40 people to go collecting and moving dirt for long enough. And if you only have 3-4 people doing it, it will take ages. Unless you just build a few small footprint buildings, that much is fine. It's just if you want, let's say, 10 buildings with a 3x3 footprint in the middle of the water, it would take way too much work.

That was the original idea

i got 70 something masonry been playing a couple months before yall came, i could come by and vist and do the planning if yall serious about bridges

Also someone mentioned their ship and getting trees earlier, it might be cool to have some semi-dedicated Tree pirates who just sail around and gather shit along the coasts

If anything, the island directly across from us looks more mountainous.
I'll gladly help flatten it out, we could have a really quaint Colorado-like section of town.

Pepper your angus

I have way too much dirt in my BSB and would like to get rid of it

Decided to check out the character I had on Wyvern. Place I built has mostly been claimed by wildlife, but my colossus still stands.

It's a pain in the ass to level out a section to put a house on the lot.
Bite me.
I love the slappajack way of things, though. Planned cities are just so cold, to me.

Also, how's it feel to know that we're living in an anarcho-communist society?
Or, pretty close anyway. Minus the ability to murder everyone as you want.

Feels good man, if only resources were this easy to get and gods fed me in real life.

COLLOSI ISLANDS

How long do you think it would take for me to grind up to or past where your at? I'm aiming to become a mason full time

flattening is easy once you have one tile to the level you desire

meant for

Im willing to do that. I need a better ax from Krieger though. I put a lot of work into destroying the burch forest by the trump sign.
I destroy all my stumps

For when I make my character is there a preferred facial hair or some shit for the village?

pls one project at a time, this is how we never end up finishing anything

ment for

didnt take me that long actually, i made a few stone houses, couple floors high, made some bricks for a highway..etc it didnt really slow down at all until like 60+

It's working pretty well.
And it's called Brommunism, get it right.

The manlier the beard the better in my book.

SHIT IT'S BACK

SHIT IS ALIVE

THE FUCKING SERVERS ARE UP

Oh shit lock and load niggers

Cool. I've been making low level grindstones, improving them with decent level shards, and it's gotten me about 15 points today. Was gonna finish the wall soon, figure that will make it go by faster at the very least.

I'd prefer to coin the term "Broism", myself.
The Broistic society of local Bro-party Bros

[4:21:59 AM] Leva Батькович: remote desktop from phone is a very uncomfortable

yall niggers made some russian dude at work fix this shit from his phone hooooly shit

Flows better yeah

There are some flat areas

neck yerself cunt

I'll get to re-planting, but away from the trump stamp.

AW SHIT YEA

Russian GM confirmed the best

the whitelight moved with it

He's not a faggot like that Michael guy

please god leave it the fuck alone

Neat. Was wondering about that.

I'm on the MMO and this is what people do to their bridges

ok where do i find you guys? i spawned at 'freedom'

Put a trump sign up

A Special Place

flee, before you catch the gay

end times are near, remeber

HOLD YOUR LOVED ONES CLOSE TODAY,

WHISPER IN THEIR EAR,

TELL THEM THAT YOU LOVE THEM

AND YOU’LL ALWAYS HOLD THEM DEAR.

FOR TOMORROW IS PROMISED TO NO ONE,

CAUSE A DUDE NAMED MICHAEL IS GONNA FUCK YOU IN THE REAR

Goto map and it says missing image… wut

where are you guys? my map is a 'missing image'

it's a server side issue thats being fixed

Cancermancer I left your horse at Kriegerr's armorsmith. It was getting raped by a big buggu. It's been patched up.

Name is Razgah, heading over now.

best to press esc and see if theres a "Live map" option at the bottom, if not just travel north east of the starter town and shimmy along the coast until you see lots of buildings near the beach

New thread is up soon, please get the OP right with the starting location and all the info that people constantly ask. Half these threads are ez questions.

Things to include in the OP:
_Nagle quick fix
_wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/ for latest update (include the old torrent in as well in case people need it)

and the map

[04:52:38] Wildkuja conquers the Yellow pillar of the hunt (lit).

what is this

which way along the coast?

PvP event with good rewards

West

F2

i just walked over a bridge, is trhat in the right direction?

Some dude that lives one settlement to the east.
I gave him some of my Wemp harvest and he seemed a little confused.

observation tower guy - you should give village permissions to the build and knock out the wall with the best view

You don't need to cross any bridge to get to us though i think i know where you are.

When I said north west at the starter town i mean this

2097 / 500 area - shit load of cedar just laying around for our timber pirate.

Is it a good idea to build road sign from the starter town to our place?

Or build a landmark at least, maybe some roads that connects to the main road?

dude you said north east from the starter town lol

YEAH I FOLLOWED THE NE DIRECTIONS FIRST TIME I PLAYED, ENDED UP LOST FOR AN HOUR ON THAT NE LANDMASS

FUCK YOU

I've noticed that a lot of use have mustaches.

FUCK IM SORRY

IT'S CALLED A ROAD IT'S CALLED A RAINBOW ROAD.

If you guys are too lost it's better to just create a new guy and restart at the starter town

Who do I talk to to join the village?

Just ask in the local chat, someone ought to eventually find your sorry ass.

Is this one of those 'Mysterious women in lakes distributing swords' things
because I want one

i just walked past 'chaos systems' am i on the right track?

The nigmobile is on its way, fam

yeah its HOTA rewards, i got a dragon and abunch of other random ones

ok im in a massive town now but theres no one here?

talk in local

Ok, what the hell is a "kingdom"? Does it matter what one I choose?

Freedom.

So is there still a map running about? Finally got a b uilding to add to it.

ah i see, how do i join the guild or whatever? and what should i do exactly? i made a jewess so ideally id be doing some trading/finance stuff

TALK IN LOCAL SO WE CAN ADD YOU YOU NIGGER

Noice.

Here's how you'd get your own trader
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Trader

personal traders are disabled on this server, can make merchants though which are NPCs that sell your crap for you

What's going with this nightmare bullshit? Did anyone else have this problem?

Name's Gassim, on me way now.

Pic didn't upload

Try turning on/off your GLSL in the compatibility tab in settings

Setting don't open. How do you edit them outside the program, then?

Settings do open. Just alt tab.

The setting file is in PlayerFiles folder in the Wurm directory, also you might wanna turn off censor_filter and mount camera too

Yeah, that fixed it. Cheers. The name's Legs.
Where are those last two setting, though?

[07:10:26] Bro town…i will visit you..for a talk

RIP It's been swell fam

noone actually expected different i hope, its a random dude's server

post logs please im not at home

in the same text file

He hasn't said shit yet, fam. I think he's waiting for one of us to use Global

I'd be up for that

[21:31:57] You have a moment of inspiration…
[21:31:57] You create a kindling.

Cant admins see any chat they want though?

But that's the Russian guy right?

I don't actually play, I'm just here for the kek

eirwyn, if you're here you better say something
we believe you to be an outsider for not know of him whose tires will allways remain warm

I intend on going to the other island to settle sometime in the next hour, anyone who wants to come with me is more than welcome to do so. I will need a boat though, and maybe someone to ride it back. PM me if you're interested.

have fun in zanzibarland

Oh damn I didn't think of that, get hype

Have fun playing guys and make sure to record logs of what this admin says. And don't become a wageslave.

Also fuck you idiots for doing this on the one day I have to work and can't be at home biting my nails and hanging with you fags while awaiting judgement.

any update, did he start talking yet

No idea. I'm off for the next day.

I think he cucked himself when nobody responded. It'll probably happen later when some autist responds to him in global.

Events are as follows:
>[07:04:09] so who pushed altar to water?
>[07:10:26] Bro town…i will visit you..for a talk

no one responded to him this whole time?

yeah

Just claim no one looked at global lol.

I actually have that shit closed

To be fair, hardly anyone does.

Is the statue still pushable?

Inb4 some autist goes to test this out and kill the server again.

>[08:58:22] SO, Hello wurmians
>[08:58:34] i came with event
>[08:58:53] just for this village

yall niggas best get ready, hes about to spawn test the new endgame content on your ass

>[08:59:22] please ready armour and weapons
>[08:59:38] as rift creatures will like to devour you
>[08:59:48] in a 5 minutes

This admin knows how to keep autist happy. Imagine if this happened to a bunch of kids.

>[09:00:22] not rift - just its creatures
>[09:00:38] then it will be lowest of them
>[09:01:01] please
>[09:02:14] 3 beasts and one ogre maybe?

WE'RE GOING TO DIE TODAY LADS

umm. so its bad moment to ask where the village is?

How many autist do you exactly have in the village at the moment?

Meanwhile I'm stuck with this faggot

It will be over before I get there

Good luck faggots

You guys should take the ship back to Brosmouth

Also remember to tell the admin to hold it back while reinforcement comes so that there'll be more for the slaughter.

Ok so:

I'm going to head back out there soon and set some buildings up to ward it off hopefully. This ain't the end of Zanzibarland yet.

Good luck, i will just go there to retrive my tent, as a random pass byer

>[09:13:00] Mayor here?
>[09:13:36] You Fought great,
>[09:14:01] Trenhal stand near token please
>[09:14:54] as you fought good, i grant you prize in amount of 15 silvers

Turns out GM bro was a pretty good guy.

Is this real life?

Did all of you die?

We must spar and train for greater trials ahead.

uhm, can i join your colony ?

Just a couple

check this friend

Nah, nigga. Only 3 of us died and we took down two demon dogs from satan's urethra

No only 4 people died

This is like me asking a bunch of PKK fighters how did the fight against ISIS went all over again lol.

If you have the autism to make the treck you are more than welcome.

I kinda wish he spawned the orge

We killed two in exchange for four.
Not bad.

pic of the carnage in case you wanna include in the next OP

That nigga seem to know what he's doing.

he's just a crazy old man

Or a peasant.

See now I just saw some skinny white guys attacking us

That is terrifying in its own way.

Old man ain't the one having the halberd unless he has 4 arms mate.

shit, you're right

Can the knights put their packs on the horse?

sadly not yet, im sure someone has suggested it to the offical devs, would be cool

worry

Holy shit the stab and slap part is hilarious. As far as I know my melee, aren't mauls a specialist weapon?

Are you the village weapon master user?

In wurm mauls are used to deal more damage to plate users, spears deal damage more to people on mount.

Shit, for PVE should I really go two handed axes or something? Hoping that by killing faster, I will take less damage than sword and board?

Damn, I had leave for some other shit, but I'll come back to properly train my autism later.

I'm the nigger that makes all of your god damn nails

ive always heard you want 2handed weapons to even touch things like dragons,unqiue spawns..etc

you faggots pushed it into the sea again, right?

I think they put a wall around it

nah. fuck, I was too close to the fence to finish it

Why do you say that?

Zanzibarland lives.

Does this mean you're giving someone your old land?

Wish you guys luck

I'm willing to but I wanna set up here first. If someone wants it they can have the old cafe when I build my new house.

Seriously?

So I just started this up and I'm trying to find you guys now. My map is pic related so I'm going to do it based on a map in this thread.

Am I missing something? I used the torrent in OP. Is there a way to scale up the UI? And its free lock by holding both mouse buttons?

Just need to use left mouse for that, you can bind a key to "toggle mouselook" too to avoid that.

how long does it take to get set up in this game? i was in the mines for a bit earlier but then i realised i already wasted 50 hours of my life hitting rocks in ark, is there more to do than that?

Way more, you shouldn't have to mine unless you WANT to. I never mined anything.

>[10:58:20] "So what's the deal with this PvE Event?" Stay tuned for a surprise announcement later today! (Don't worry, it's all good!)

Follow this map newfriend

Holy shit go kill some mobs, you dont have to mine rocks for 50 hours unless you want to sell high QL rocks

WHOO ZANZIBARLAND

Sail over and see how we're doing anytime, anons of Brosmouth

i tried to fight a boar and it raped me

Fuck, accidentally finalized a 1x1 house plan and now I can't build the home I wanted.

You can when the server restarts I think

a chicken would've raped you

Reminder that we have begun colonizing the other island as ZANZIBARLAND. Come be a part of history, and stake your claim.

boar is for lv 45 fighting

Consult this page to see which mob is appropriate at your level. Also fight hens at lv 1 fighting
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Animal

2335 / 375 - I didn't get that oak.

Can you mark it on the map?

I'm going to sleep now, maybe in the morning

does anyone have the famed install for 32 bit?

Anyone making a new thread?

when this one hits page 13 or more

ded

Did the server just crash on us?

Did we go too deep?

did server died?

Rip in pizzas server

2016-2016

Everything is dead.

What would be a good spot for a Archery Range (at least 25 tiles long)?

Just use one of the streets.

DON'T TOY WITH ME LIKE THIS VIDEOGAMES

too short, plus - anons walking around shiet
i need dedicated archery "streets"

FUCK

I'm sure you can find one worth using.
Every street is designated catapulting street.

Do we still need a fuckton of dirt down by the water by the way? Because I've got nothing better to do and may as well pretend to be a dumper driver driving dirt around for the day.

If you need a bed you can rent it on the bird in the hole inn, only 25 iron

1 copper is 100 iron

We also sell hot meals for 5 iron!

Dude, what the fuck. I just made lunch, got all comfy and shit, and then you fags kill the server again.

Its back up

AYO HOL UP THE SERVER'S BACK UP AND SHEIT

No idea where the fuck it left me but that's nice it refilled my thirst and hunger.

where the fuck am i

video game

I'm still at where the altar is

I'm new to the game and im trying to make a cart but somehow i keep getting unfinished small wheel when crafting

There's additional crafting items that you need to add to the unfinished wheel. Get them, craft them with the unfinished wheel and then it will be done.

yes nigger, add the wheel to the crafting window and it'll tell you the materials needed for it

also can someone tell me where the fuck do i go? im at lava spider forest

Which lava spider forest?

hang on i'm logging back in to pick you up wait by the statue or the shore

Hope this is just me lagging, not the server dying again

Is the server down again?

here we go again

Oh, no, it's dying, assholes.

No, this is death.

Goddamn, i've been trying to do a single task for hours now. The server is listed as having 92% uptime aswell. I guarantee that it's shitting itself due to us, somehow, someway.

did the server crash again

fucking rip, and i still cant find the way home ;_;

My house door wont open FUUUUCK CRASH

new serb when

either /vteleport or go back to the altar and head east from there, then follow the shore home

And here I was running away from 4 black bears on my horse, and then the server crashes.
Rip me and my horse.

I've written up an updated OP for the next thread
if the server keeps going down we might need to abandon ship and find one that can actually handle an influx of 50+ people

What's the port? Or do I leave it blank?

Leave it blank.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Same one as the one in Refugee Camp

Ah fuck, forgot I removed mine to get a clean default config. You can bully me.

Blank should work. I've just left it on the original, 3724.

Share that info again if you can, I will do my part.

its back

i did

OR YOU FAGGOTS CAN ACTUALLY TAKE THE FUCKING TIME NOW TO CHANGE YOUR FUCKING GAMESETTINGS.TXT

SEARCH FOR
USE_NAGLES_ALGORITHM
CHANGE IT TO TRUE

Go to your gamesettings.txt located in your PlayerFiles.
Change use_nagles_algorithm to true. This fixes the server.

Just fucking do it.
JUST FUCKING DO IT FOR FUCK'S SAKE

PUT THIS IN THE FUCKING OP NEXT TIME JESUS CHRIST

Serb is kill

What does it do you fucking nigger

Collects several messages to the server into one when sending them, easing the servers workload a little.

OP for next thread
Let's play some fucking Wurm UnlimitedThe fledgling town of Brosmouth is looking for new people. We currently have about 25+ members and are witnessing the start of booming industry.Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online. 4x Action speed, and 4x Skill gain speed.'''Old client:''' kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html'''Torrent Hash:''' 29a20ee9d5960d3fe1aafc1e42134c8e64aa1276==BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING THE CLIENT==if you've played before you will '''lose''' your character if you don't'''New client:''' mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas'''Torrent Hash:''' 700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6Auto-updater: wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip==MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT==Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\defaultChange==use_nagles_algorithm from false to true==chat_censor from true to false'''IP Address:''' 13.92.83.205additional server info: wurmian.cloudapp.net/Start on 'Freedom', you will spawn in The Liberty.We have settled on F2 - Position 2250, 650. Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_PageQ: "But how do I-"A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_PageQ: "Yeah but-"A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

And, in case folks don't know why they should do it, it compacts the traffic sent to the server, also possibly by the server. I'm not sure how it's set up on their end.

There's a static amount of data that gets included with every packet regardless of how much or little content it has, and this conglomerates them together to not waste as much bandwidth and packet processing.

Or, you know, if you're retarded, it's like sending your grandma a letter and putting every sentence in its own envelope. Shit's going to suck in post and shit's going to suck in opening and reading it is going to suck in reading.
And if your grandma's stupid she'll send you back in the exact same format because she'll think it's all the rage and doesn't know any better.

try heading west

DO THIS

Since wood is pretty far away, mind setting up an exchange for wood instead for us none miners?

iron is a currency dingus not iron lumps

The guys from Brosmouth are freaking fast, 5 hours ago their colony was just a clear land overran by bears

Zanzibar?

What does it look like now

Autism does that.

how do you get currency

Kill anything, the tougher the more money

You should kill things within 3 levels of your fighting though to get max gains

a few houses under contruction, and a farm
btw i spot the bear on the otherside of the bank.

There is now a supply bin filled with bricks and mortar for constructing stone houses in the plaza of Brosmouth. It would be nice especially in regards to the colony if they were used.

Did the server just go down again?

Do you guys use any channel on this game for talking? Or a discord?

No but it's suffering. People really need to enable naglesalgorithm.

No we don't use discord

we got village chat nigga

i hope you nerds spoonfeed me, i'm gonna play this for the first time

Big tips for all new players:

press H for built in wiki
press N for all available recipes

Stop crashing the server you autists.

N is really useful, use it like a nigger

but we didnt do anything

What's the chat channel? I am lost

I found this place called Zdupczyn. I went west and north but not finding Brosmouth. I did find a giant pillar of light in the sky…

Did you follow the river?

Some user did this a while ago, use it to find us.

where's the clay's at?

I know exactly where I am now.

i'm going to you fags, i'm at charm currently

Here's Brosmouth and her colonies (roughly).

Aw fuck. I literally just walked past Zanzibarland while looking for a place to settle, myself

Got branded as heretic at Brosmouth.
Got chased out of Zanzibarland a gew moment ago.
Today is a sad day.

HUNTING BEARS

by the way i'm called Negus and now i'm at maple crossing walking all the way to brosmouth

What did you do fool.

What did you do

And Zanzibar is a sister settlement i don't think anyone would call you a heretic

Nothing, i go near it with my cart and ask if i could setup nearby.
They say it would be a problem if i do, so i go somewhere else

Someone please make a new thread with the correct info this time, I'm busy atm :^)

SO MANY BEARS

You can tame them

Tame and ride them, be the bear cav

I thought to myself
I thought to myself

NOT EVEN MAD

You can always mine yourself out

Oops.

build the wall

you dun goofed

Seriously though, better grind strength and make a maul, bruh. That's the only way other than making a tunnel or making a new character.

can't you break down the wall?

Okay, i'm in a huge shithole with "trump 2016" written in the background, that's sure to be you faggots. how do i become a shitzen? i can't find the town centre like some slav told me

No worries though, I got 3 barrels with 45 water and one with 32

The future is bright, I even have a whole seed to plant, I won't go hungry either

try saying "invite me to village please" in local chat…

well, it looks like you have your own little autistic ecosystem there

You can. It just takes months to do if you have noodle arms and wooden sticks for tools.