(((George Weinberg))), a psychotherapist who coined the word "homophobia," has died at 87

(((George Weinberg))), a psychotherapist who coined the word "homophobia," has died at 87

(1/2)

archive.fo/o8UvO

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?uid=11501300&cmd=showdetailview&indexed=google
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html
psychcentral.com/lib/higher-risk-of-mental-health-problems-for-homosexuals/0006527
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088319/Tel-Aviv-trumps-New-York-named-worlds-best-gay-city.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(2/2)

Every time you do research on sodomy and sexual deviancy in general there is always a jew behind the corner.

I think that fear of gays is kinda natural.
Everytime I get one of them staring/moving closer I have the urge to punch him. Must be a natural response to danger. And they've gotten bolder in recent years.
Becouse TBH gays are predators and you can see the urge for control and domination in their eyes, since they lost it in their childhood.
It destroys cohesion in male groups and could have lead to shit hitting the fan if one of the poz dealers did emotional shit.
It's useful to have a woman around in that case.

And why am I not surprised to find out that a kike coined the term homophobia?

What do you call an irrational fear that faggots are going to break into my house, throw out all my furniture and wardrobe, redecorate and replace my clothes with stylish, tasteful ones?

EMBOLDENED GAYS

Nice meme sodomites are sexual predators and are always on the prey looking for confused depressed teenage boys to abuse and rape. Look how (((Milo))) romanticized pederasty.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?uid=11501300&cmd=showdetailview&indexed=google

Stop punching to the right. Homosexuality is a kind of last stand of implicit White identity, and, despite the mountains of evidence to the contrary, rejection of homosexuality is jewish.

And by meme I mean the fake manufactured clean cut Hollywood image about sodomites. Irl taken as a group sodomites have worse social indicators (drug abuse, domestic abuse, std rates, homicide rate, life expectancy) than niggers

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html

psychcentral.com/lib/higher-risk-of-mental-health-problems-for-homosexuals/0006527

Agreed fellow fashy goy!!!! Wanna come to my pool party? It's fisting Friday!!

And hell gets a new citizen.

List of words and other phrases that were literally invented by the Jews:

1. Racist
2. Homophobe
3. Anti-semetic
5. [x,y,z] Denier!

Hmmmmmm….. I'm starting to notice a pattern…..

Right on! There's no point in purity spiraling over this issue

They also coined the phrase, "don't judge!"

Don't forget "islamophobia"

I thought "Islamophobia" was invented by Trevor Phillips.

What is the fear of white people called? Or is that the only phobia missing from the medical lexicon?

Automatonophobia?

a. pop psychology
b. amateur misdiagnosis
c. weak theory vs established nature of sex behavior of a species
d. strawman
e. conditioned response/witchhunt/boogeyman/propagandist caricature
f. hedonistic nihilism
g. argumentative equivalent of calling someone a scaredy-cat

Leukophobia?

so how exactly is gay man going to secure a future for white children if he is only having sex with men?
dead in a generation, and a short sickly one at that.

must have misheard all those grindr and bathhouse jokes

for the longest time i had no idea

most of my encounters with homos were either casual and shallow, as portrayed by the electric jew or those sappy campaign ads on social media.

Gas yourself Spencerite faggot.
Gay traitors have leaked what actually goes on in your filthy subculture.
Video related.

you need to get outside more, or maybe you live in bumfuck nowhere, in which case you should stay and avoid poz cities

Y'know, the parasite theory for homosexuality makes so much more sense given that their behavior, altered to spread a parasite, also spreads tons of STDs. I wish the genetic lie could be tossed into the trash where it belongs. Scientists have already mapped the entire human genome & after countless years of research there's still no proof of a "gay gene". Just let it go already.

YOU GET THE TRANNY OP FIRST SCHLOMO

raa said the reza tiger cub bacha bazi.

I really appreciate that you performed wudu on me with your big manly cheetah tongue abdul, it got me excited for the time we will spend together tonight inshallah pomf

Kikes refer to the dislike of anything as a "Phobia" because (((they))) only understand fear. Hatred is based on love, not on fear, though they are aso incapable of love.

We could destroy the usage of homophobia islamoohobia and such by pushing that these terms hurt and belittle people with genuine phobias and leads to them not being taken seriously and ridiculed.

Hatred can come from fear but when it's based on ignorance. A fear of something easily stems from ignorance of it which then translates as hatred towards it. Of course that doesn't apply to their coined phobias because the less ignorant you are of these things, the more right you are in keeping them away from healthy societies.

There sure are a lot of kikes dying lately huh?

Hatred is actually only Anger + Disgust

These two elements are observable in the faces we make

>>>/gaschamber/

Here, humor me for a moment and see if you disagree. From my perspective, all hatred is born of love. You cannot hate something without it contradicting something that you love or care about in some way.
How many things that you love, are hurt by Kikes?
How many things that you love, are hurt by niggers?
How many things that you love, are hurt by commies.
The more you love, the more you hate when that love is threatened or harmed, and the hatred is always proportionate to the love.

If I disagreed, there would be no point coming here, user.

Europhobia. We can steal it from the pro-EU crowd and redefine it. It was probably coined by another Jew, but we can definitely make good use of it.

Even as a kid me and my brother would call gays unnatural, my little brother going as far as saying he wants to buy a gay club and set it alight when its full of fags (kek) to my aunt who'd try and impose liberal beliefs onto us. For young looking eyes, now oblivious to other degenerate filth around them, gay is the epitome of "unnatural", transcending beyond its singular meaning into a general term for weird, different, bad and so forth. Its only when they are told that such way of thinking is "gay" (unnatural) do they "adapt", imposing organic feelings of "gayness" on the individual fag as opposed to the entirety as a way to justify that internal feeling which cannot be changed, a belief that has evolved to "well I like the normal gays not the flamboyant ones" in purple pilled centrists who to some degree wonder astray from all that's propagated.

Hatred is born from threat, to the self, the ego, or the society. Hatred serves as a warning marker for those who threaten.

That sucks

Good thing those damn jews are all raging faggots, I mean look at how bad Israel is!

Yeah, that's pretty much what I said, from a different perspective with a simpler explanation. Threat is a simpler way to explain "contradicts" and may be a better way to get the point across. Though, I try to be as specific as possible when I talk. unless I'm fucking with someone, then I'm specifically vague as fuck.

I miss the days when being gay meant you were exuberantly happy, a fag was a cigarette or a bundle of sticks and the word queer was an adjective rather than a noun.

HE CAN KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Good, now maybe we can use a proper term

Actually, Israel is full of fags. So much so that Tel Aviv is the most friendly city to fags in the world.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088319/Tel-Aviv-trumps-New-York-named-worlds-best-gay-city.html

I think it also has something to do with circumcision.
Synagogues also have rampant children sex rings.
Putting the materiel as you god fucks you up big time.

My ancestors threw homos in the bog.

We could revive that tradition again, starting with you.

Fucking race to the bottom.