Liberals are completely losing it

Are you guys ready for the civil war? Libshits are now openly talking about "shedding blood", wanting non-liberal/leftist whites to get out the US and are expressing the desire to bomb Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Comics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timely_Comics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Goodman_(publisher)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Comics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Wheeler-Nicholson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Paranoid schizophrenic lolcow with NPD. I'm not worried about him. People like him disappear after they rub somebody the wrong way after SHTF. As for the average lib, good. I want to make libs into targets, and by attacking us physically, it makes it easier for me to justify extreme counteraction against them.

like pottery
Also, what are they gonna do? Sucker puching someone is one thing, trying to kill people, you think everyone will let them without defending themselves? That the police and the army, that they kept spitting on, will defend them?
That little bitch can't even swear without censoring himself, come get us or shut the fuck up

ALWAYS with that phrase. god damn

The worst part is that we literally are the right side of history. These stupid shitlibs are like niggers in that they steal anything they can.

Huh…
Now you're getting it, Eric. It's almost like , despite decades of "nation of immigrants" propaganda, there's an actual American people, and simply hopping off a boat or a plane doesn't make you more American than the people who have been here for generations (hint: It makes you less).

What side is this tard even on? He seems to be openly shitting on several jews but also swallowing the MUH RUSSIA koolaid?
But he will certainly be the last

god damn the left has gotten shameless with pledging allegiance to the CIA

one mentalist liberal fucktard who types in all caps does not a civil war make. The likelihood of another one occurring in the U.S. is seriously tiny, even the first one was by no means inevitable.

I swear to God on all things I hold dear, if we are forced to violent revolution and we triumph, I will personally see to it that a labor camp opens called "Right Side of History."
Then perhaps these faggots will be stricken with fear at the thought of even employing that phrase.

No no name our victory memorial the Right Side of History, the nearest labor camp is the Left Side of History.

So fire the first bullet you fucking stupid nigger. I'm waiting to justify me blowing your heads off, bunch of fucking pussies talk but never do anything is starting to make me itchy.

Amazing how far we got with the power of

M E M E S

Kek, that faggot is all talk and no walk. When the gunfire starts, he'll shit his britches like the little bitch that he is. Fuck Eric Garland.

I'm a son of the revolution. One of my ancestors was an officer that helped thwart Benedict Arnold. This guy can fuck himself.

Who the fucking is the ranting lunatic? Murdoch is a kike and despises Trump. They bash him every chance they fucking get. Faux Jews is terrible, maybe Cucker Tarlson but Hannity is fucking boring now.

I'm sick of you racists here, my own grandfather died in Auschwitz. He got drunk and fell out of a machine gun tower.

Wow just wow did he just LITERALLY EXCLUDE LGBT PEOPLES OF MINORITY ETHNIC PREFERENCES? This nazi (Eric Garland) is a cis white male who hates peoples of diverse bacgrounds #boycottgarland #bashnahzeees

It is simple, we divide them like the one time during the Spanish Civil War
By the way video related is probably by /ourguy/

I'm almost tired of winning. almost.

That guy is a prime candidate for a nice torture/execution + upload to liveleak once the civil war starts.

I can't believe the anti-semetic imagery :^)

Someone told me long ago
There's a calm before the storm
I know it's been comin' for some time
When it's over so they say
It'll rain a sunny day
I know shinin' down like water

I want to know
Have you ever seen the rain?
I want to know
Have you ever seen the rain
Comin' down on a sunny day?

Yesterday and days before
Sun is cold and rain is hard
I know been that way for all my time
'Til forever, on it goes
Through the circle, fast and slow,
I know it can't stop, I wonder

I want to know
I want to know

Yeah

I want to know
I want to know

(not really important but first time have seen here, my post was made after yours in time but put ahead of yours. Wonder what the odds of that happening are. Saw it once on cuck chan in 2014 or so).

You filthy revolting fucking goyim, delete that g_ddamn video now

fucking rights, on all counts

Sorry user. The side that is winning is not going to be the one to escalate. All the proggies have to do is keep gnawing away at Western Civilization's demographics, principles, and morale. Every decade, they're stronger, and we're weaker. They might push us too far someday, but they're not going to be the ones to escalate to bullets. As an added bonus, the lefties will get to be the aggrieved defenders of democracy and the righties get to be the authoritarian terrorist aggressors.

I'll believe it when I see it. The Left has been winning since the 1600s; one President is a blip.

kill yourself kike

Muh Russia lol. That guy is dumb as a brick.

History doesn't have a "right side".That's what makes the phrase so retarded.

This basically. There's no reason at all for them to instigate mass violence to an actual war. like you said, they win a little more every single day with each mudperson imported into our countries.

History only has a winning side, for the losers are in peril and doomed to be cast in the roles the winners portray them.

Why not spin it as this idiot trying to claim "right-wing supremacy" or some inane bullshit like that? Oy vey this evil nadsee!

This guy is retarded. Fox are a neo-cohen fortress. They're the last ones who will change anything.

lol

Fair enough, I am more than a little black-pilled. But the Left is winning gradually, and has been for generations; they'd be idiots to escalate.

Of course, people do act like idiots on occasion. In the USA in the '50s, the Left was in control of pretty much everything. But it wasn't acting quickly enough for the farther-Left, so you got some counterproductive Leftist terror and street-violence.

Today, the Left in Western countries relies on and loves third world immigrants. These immigrants aren't as bright or as patient as the Lefties, and might do something really stupid. The Muzzies in particular can be counted on to needle the slumbering giant over and over again.

how about we just skip the middle man and just go straight to blowing out their brains then

Same here, had an equal number of descendants fighting on both sides of the civil war as well.

The only immigrants that actually did something good for our country were from Europe.

I lost my sides in the Great Meme War of Current Year +1.

I accidentally greentexted that for no reason but you get my point

>Libshits
>s
user, you used this plural, but…
this thread is effectively nothing more than a blogpost

The problem is that time is not on our side. The "slumbering giant" is going to be a numerical slumbering midget in less than twenty years. This is especially true in Europe where birth rates are so incredibly low and the influx of muds is disproportionately young, fighting age radicalized men. Their absolute numbers are better than ours, but broken down by age, their youth (at least in western europe) demographics are very similar to Americas. It was reported a while back that in most larger west german cities, over 75% of children born now are of a "Migrationshintergrund". They're also mostly unarmed, whereas the muds all have weapons caches in their mosques and are generally tougher and more used to physical combat. In the U.S. we have the advantage of weapons, but are so far spread out that a cohesive white nationalist movement/entity is made unlikely.

Honestly our priority should be how to coordinate for our common survival once we are an absolute minority. Whites will need to learn to be more tribalistic, more assertive and more willing to kvetch ( yes, what the kikes do, it's very effective) to get what they want. No more silently bearing all the suffering, no more principled resistance, no more fucking euphemisms and fence-sitting. We'll also need real, irl, committed secret societies, the key to a surprising number of european nationalist movements.

Whoa there buddy, cool it with the anti-semitic remarks

All this xenophobia against Australians and Russians.

Top kek

Funny he's directly descended from a American revolutionary and Union soldier. I'm directly descended from a crown loyalist and a Confederate soldier.

Never forget.

We do absolutely need our own support structures. Businesses, lawyers, banks, think tanks, anything at all we can network with. The problem is that we are living in an r-selected environment with a ton of resources. This r-selection leads to less group cohesion, and it will stay that way until people begin to need it for survival. But even if we do begin to be outnumbered, don't expect things like affirmative action to stop. The "gibsmedats" will never end. Even if whites became 1% of the population in their home countries, there would still be fucking Affirmative Action and anti-white policies, because nogs try to crush others to feel important.

A good hope would be for societal collapse, food shortages, disease, etc. This would tighten resources. Non-whites will die, white liberals will die, but K-selected whites would be smart and tough enough to live.

Another problem is that if we become small minorities, non-whites will take over our militaries and technology. They wouldn't be able to keep it working well or understand it properly, but Muslims will suddenly have control of national stockpiles of nukes, modern battle tanks, etc. and will have no qualms about wiping any white resistance off the map in the name of "tolerance."

I think our main hope, should things keep going south demographically, would be super gorilla warfare. Theoretically, whites could resist by knocking out bridges, cell phone towers, large power lines, etc. Things that can be found in remote areas, are simple to wreck, and you can get away inna woods, or get away before authorities show up. These would create artificial disasters that strain resources and would cause infighting in the city dwelling non-white populations.

But I would NEVER endorse violence, so this option is out of the question :^)

Fucking kek. Is this the anime world, then, or is it the JRPG world?

It's all intertwined at this point.

Kek

You know why we don't have Antifa in Poland?
Because they actually went on the streets here. They all got beaten shit out of them. Never heard of them doing anything since.

Good summary, and yes muds completely taking control of the military apparatus would be a catastrophe which would necessitate what you're talking about, a coordinated destruction of infrastructure to starve out most of the population (but like you, I don't endorse anything like that, and am purely speculating about hypothetical scenarios). The gibsmedats never ending is precisely what I had in mind when I talked about increased tribalism and an unwillingness to submit based on liberal shaming tactics. Look at what the kikes do. Whenever someone calls them out for gassing mudpeople, they just sort of shrug and say that it's necessary for their survival as a people and as a nation. Whites will need to adopt that mindset, and many currently are feeling the pressure. Hopefully it'll be enough to ensure our survival, which is all I'm concerned about at this point.

If he wants to throw badass ancestry around, my earliest known ancestors were the ones who had the job of traveling to enemy castles/villages/territories to declare war on behalf of that faction's sworn enemies. Then they had to fight their way out.

A bolshevik revolution: The left radicalizes fast and becomes very dangerous.

It wouldn't be above them to use suicide bombers.

Within my philosophy of life this is good. I felt similar anger when gamergate happened. Maybe eventually both sides will have went through such an emotional train so they can understand that what both sides should do is help their country. I'm sure that at the core, American politicians all want to make America great. They should've never let these DIFFERENT subcultures in. I want to see it one day where people together will make their countries great again.

Lol no. They're too invested in keeping their own self-absorbed hides intact for that, also being dead means no selfies to prove that they fight for their cause. Also also: The left is already becoming radicalized, but very localized. Meaning they won't pull their bullshit outside of an already pozzed area, like NY, LA, Chicago, Portland, Baltimore, etc.

Who is this no-name motherfucker and why is he verified? Just checked his Patreon and it's fucking peanuts

M8, this isn't a self help group for NEETs. Even if it might look like so. Calling the kettle black might make you feel better, but it's pointless.

You already have antifa radicalizing for personal assault, which as of now RWDS can't do. Drug addicts and niggers would be easy to make suicide bombers of.

Most veterans are right-wing and ready to fight.

He's right about Murdoch being a scumbag though.

The teacher is the one in the middle on the very back, the twin brothers front middle, twin sisters all back and right, 8 girls in the photo (7 + the teacher) , the student circled is the sleepy one. Easy.

This, people usually forget that while your usual antifa is too pussy to fight and thinks themselves too worthy to get hurt, let alone blow themselves up, they've got a large pool of trash subhumans which they could easily throw into the meatgrinder with suicide attacks.

#JumpAgainstTrump

Kek.

for the completely wrong reasons. he's anti-murdoch because he thinks murdoch is a legit far-right fascist.

How many have they beaten up, because they were surreptiously calling for a coup?

Don't give me the macho talk, our hands are tied unless there's an actual civil war. Leftists instead are free to revolt in times of peace, too.

Mine trained horses for the cavalry during the revolution and were cavalry officers in the Confederate army

Once the wiretaps of Trump are vindicated, they have nothing left. RWDS will begin it's rallying, without any legitimate opposition but openly anarchist commie Jew/Chinks. Some black retards maybe, but not much - they wouldn't want to risk their lives to destroy the race that gave them gibs.

Nothing illegal will need to happen on the part of RWDS. They only need to stand tall and proud and trigger the cucks into their own doom.

I don't get it either.

If Liberals are so smart how can they be on the right side of history when they're lefties?

Someone tweet that at him. What a complete and utter faggot he is.

any other answer would be just as convincing

tips.fbi.gov/
tips.fbi.gov/
tips.fbi.gov/
tips.fbi.gov/
tips.fbi.gov/

Another tantrum from the unhinged left.
Quality entertainment.

Checked for awesomeness

Tell the faggot to start the civil war then user. Getting tired of waiting.

This is the only thing that pissed me off about these posts tbh. It's our culture war, Fox has nothing at all to do with it Sean Hanity is ok when he's not reporting on alt right communists or Israel though.

They don't even try to think before they shit their verbal out into the world.

With all those weapons they don't have and that training they haven't done.

Think he'll respond?

We have to turn this on them. Libshits like to think they are the superheros of their time. They need to know they are the villains and on the wrong side of history.

wew

I'd support either of these ideas.

That is the West already. They have already had their revolution and they won. And now it is all coming apart for them.

Absolutely laughable.

Just keep telling them to take their meds.

We need to prepare for a civil war, because it might be inevitable. Check out Civil War II: The Coming Breakup of America. I don't think he's wrong.
In a race war, your skin color is your uniform.

Checked. I have a signer of the Declaration in my blood Not one of the famous Founders, though.

descendant of Harding officer here.

Have you joined the Sons of the Revolution? if so is it worth while? I was about to join but I live in Chimpcongo, Illinois which i am moving out of next month.

I can trump his pay stub bonafides, I'm related to George Washington.

Why Captain America? He's everything the kikes hate.

This guy actually pisses me off because he has that and is willing to fight and die to throw it away to garbage from the third world. Don't worry though, I've got it too.

Hail, and well met, brother.

Liberals in democratic cities are constantly talking about Trump being impeached, they expect Trump impeachment within 2 months.

It won't happen, no civil war incoming but good to be prepared in any case.

It does feel really good to ACTUALLY agree with what the Founding Fathers really thought.

how new are you?

Wew, if a bunch of people sent him that while calling him an emasculated cuckboy I'd bet he'd go over the edge lel. Any perhaps remind him that his ideology is in its death throes.

Not to call your authenticity into question lad but how in the fuck would you know something like that

Remember, RWDS can be made 100% legal.

Letters of Marque and Reprisal

Your formatting is suspicious but you are not wrong. The communists here in america are given much free reign in the last 60 years. There was a time when they would get curb-stomped but now they are the so called "liberators".

Who is this faggot though he isn't wrong about (((Rupert Murdoch))) being a shekel grubbing nationless dog? The second he said muh russian oligarchs I knew he was retarded

Not new. Capeshit just isn't my department. But he's basically a white ubermensch that professes the existence of a single God and loves country. He seems like instant trigger material.

How crypto is he?

tbh, if bantz were nukes, Australia would have rect every1 by now. Thank god they're too busy fighting kangaroos and getting pissed on goon to cause any real problems.

These people are just beyond repair. This dude's brain has been completely and utterly poisoned by the jew. I don't know whether to feel sad or angry, at this point.

I SALUTE MCCAIN AND GRAHAM
TOPKEK what a cuck

What this Eric Garland do?

Holla Forums

I must be entertained. I must have my lulz. I command you to bantz this man until he deletes his account and hits his wife's son in a fit of anger.

t. god emperor

Suck a ton of establishment kike dick

No, user, he is not - he is a Jewish creation, a golem, the ultimate in shabbosery.

You've been hoodwinked lad.

This is what pisses me off about faggots who romanticize revolutionaries. They want so bad to die for what they believe is true freedom yet want uncontrolled immigration from third world places who DO NOT BELIEVE IN THAT freedom. How can anyone think these people are anything but brainwashed when they are willing to throw away their lives for contradicting ideas that will destabilize a society that already believes in freedom and progression.

(((Comics)))

Unfortunately not all of the police or army are going to be on "our" side during a civil war. Most do what ever their masters command them to do.

Almost anyone bitching about that is a commie. There aren't many people on the real right that have figured out that ALL media corporations are shills.

That was on purpose. The intent the entire time was to get Americans to like him. They are using him in this recent picture the same way they created him. To make whites fight each other.
It's why they backed down so quick when he went Hydra.

Oh, I cherish mine more than he does. It's just that at the same time people like him would kvetch about how mean people were to niggers back then. Not noticing they did it for a reason.

Checked.

He was invented as propaganda against the Germans.

Libs have been preaching about wanting to kill ever since the primary with ook lives matter chimping out their fake story about some nigger "getting lynched" before going out to protest and then the shooting happened. They've been chimping and ooking for race war. The left are calling for revolution and blood shed.

All it takes is for a lib to get aggressive on a nigger trump supporter for BLM golem to arouse and start chimping out against libs. The golems will clash with themselves, like pottery.

People like him are retards.

I wasn't saying there is anything wrong with revolutionaries of the past who fought for a noble reason. I wasn't clear enough so I apologize. I meant they romanticize the idea so much that they self insert themselves as freedom fighters when they live in a society that is in no need for a revolution.

They keep trying,but it doesn't seem to be working. Looks like you will have to cancel your trip to Israel and fight Russia yourself, Eric.

turn the golem against other golem creations. Redirect their "blood lust" and radicalization to others. Encourage them to eat their own.

As a slavshit soviet refugee who voted for trump, this triggers me

I'm kind of jelly of your bloodline tbh

Fair enough. Yeah, given their framework, everything should be fine.
Lately though I've seen in a couple of places where commies seem to think that gun deaths in general are all caused by white supremacist murders. I have no idea where the fuck that idea is coming from. But if they really believe it, then there is something to fight, something that isn't real and doesn't exist. They may just meme it into reality, though.

What's the deal with Benedict Arnold. Didn't he defect to the red coats?

Well fug. I thought there was a Marvel character besides Spiderman and Iron Man I liked. I almost don't want to ask how crypto Tony Stark is now.

and now I got it right.

I have a great grandfather who died at auschwitz as well. another guard fell on him from some kind of tower.

My grandfather died by breaking his back after trying to carry 2 Auschwitz guards to the infirmary.

Eh, we can still meme the Hydra version even though they stopped it. Why do we care what they do?

I'd post the "let them fight jpg" but i'm to lazy to google it

My grandfather built machine gun towers and sold stretchers

Actually we're on the right side of the truth, our enemies are on the wrong.

kek

I liked that too. "Hey, open surveillance state, there's this guy I don't like!"

Why not Red Skull. Daily reminder that he did nothing wrong

An ancestor of mine killed a Hessian in the Revolutionary war.

Vid related

Juden raus!

Yes, I really believe that Carb-face McCryalot is going to sacrifice anything for the country

Stories passed down, and looking into the origins of my family name.

After being treated like dogshit, yeah. Still, a traitor's a traitor. War's not fair.

Eric "Carbface" Garland has a jewtube channel, but he doesn't get many visitors. Maybe it's time to give him some traffic:

you tube.com/watch?v=I7JIGN_jaUw

The BLM chimpouts only happen when it's a "real nigga" who dies. They don't care about white-presenting blacks. The martyred nigger has to be a thuggish brute with no redeeming value. That's what blacks identify with.

wew lad.

brraaaaaaiinnnssss….

He's probably going to be the first one to die. He's going to try to roll up against le ebil fascist nadsis with his little .40 SMALL & WEAK pistol, and they're gonna blow his ass away with ARs and AKs.

is this guy a cuckservative or a progressive shitlib marxist? because fucking lol at this guy for thinking he's a bad ass because his ancestors were. who, i might add, would think their great, great, great, great, great grandson was a giant fucking pussy and traitor.

Trash DNC projecting them in others, it's funny how are the democrats party the most evil, race baiters, corrupt, dirty tricks, cheaters, corrupts, disgusting evil party for years, and trying to use every corrupt industry owned by them and pretending that this is unbiased or independent when are disgusting corrupt garbage owned by DNC, and they are the ones who promote violence, crimes, and the opposite is promoted, how many deaths was promoted by the disgusting and pathetic joke fake news CNN with their manipulation of news, edited videos, fake propaganda, CNN need all public ridicularization and humiliation, the disgusting lobby of DNC will try to cover up this disgusting pathetic loser joke CNN who is in the same pathetic level of buzzfeed, huffington post, and basically all corrupt media/industries/corrupt establshment owned by democrats party/DNC in the emails of wikileaks

Not only the media, every industry who is owned, have lobby, is used by democrats corrupt party, dnc, manipulation, narrative, lies, social engineering, demonization, every kind of cheating and dirty tricks used by them, they need to have all their lobby, 90%/80% of monopoly in many industries, everything destroyed, everyone who try to work to make cheating and dirty tricks for democrats corrupt party need to be destroyed and exposed for the people have even more disgust of them instead of being manipulated by these piece of shit, their shills, their controled corrupt places who they try to force in the bundle of non-political shit some manipulation for their corrupt DNC/Democrasts garbage party who you need to be brain dead to still support DNC/Democrats party after 2016 and knowing every cheating, dirty trick, manipulation and evil strategy, cheating, dirty trick, corrupt made by them in every garbage industry owned and destroyed by these disgusting trash, only the people who are fucking dumb, low information, heavy brainwashed would support them and think that could have some people who aren't paid shills and behave like this for DNC, is sad.

Wew lad checkem

feed me, give me a rifle and an SS uniform and I'll give you my life

I wanted the republican party being really a good party, and a real opposition, at least having the same kind of agressive behavior in the same way democrats corrupt party lobby try every kind of dirty trick, and trashing them, be submissive or soft against DNC/Democrats party is a prove that the republican party wanted to be controled opposition pretending to be opposition and wanted to lose elections and be trashed by democrats party corrupt owned media and industries in their propaganda

Trump saved the republican party, it's like the republican party is full infiltrated by controled opposition and just wanted to be losers for democrats/DNC party, i hope the republicans change their behavior and act more like a real party and not submissive loser who sell themselves for the fucking democrats/DNC shit, don't go for media owned by DNC, remove any republican candidate who sell themselves for DNC, make propaganda for this trash, behave like controlled opposition, be more agressive and destroy, expose, humiliate, work like a political party trying to destroy the opponnent, the democrats party always trashed and tried to destroy the republicans, but the republicans want to be soft against democrats party/DNC and sellouts for them? It's disgusting this corrupt lobby of Democrats/DNC

How to deal with the republican party weird subservient submissive behavior for DNC and Democrats party lobby and manipulation? Why the republican party is so submissive and is not agressive against democrats party in the same way the democrats party owned media, industries, channels, propaganda, sellouts in the media, work for their manipulation, narrative, lobby?

Why the republicans don't kill, humiliate, destroy the democrats party? I'm with fear of USA have only the democrats party and controlled opposition every day more, if in 8 years the democrats party is not destroyed, crushed by republicans, and they still this cuckservative or infiltrated controled opposition behavior owned by DNC, it's fucking horrible.

The republican party would be dead without Trump, Trump destroyed the bush and the clinton in the same election, Trump give presidency for Republican party, but the republican party have weird infiltrated trash and want to be trashed, losers, bullied and attacked by media, industries, propaganda, corrupt DNC, everything owned by democrats party using every kind of dirty trick, manipulation and cheating to get power, every disgusting manipulaiton, bait, sickness made by democrats party in all media and industried owned by democrats party and used by them.

It's very weird, the republican party if don't behave like a real opposition instead of look more and more like a controled fake opposition wanting to lose elections for democrats and be used like submissive strawman for democrats trashing them

I'm really starting to feel disgust of have only two big party systems since every day I'm suspect more and more of all this big giant corrupt lobby of Democrats party, dnc, in 90% of everything, the corrupt Democrats party/DNC making every kind of dirty tricks, propaganda, cheating in everything, and the republicans being soft against DNC, soft against Democrats party establshment, soft against monopoly of DNC in 90% of all the garbage in the USA who still having lower rates so the democrats corrupt party are trying to censor and manipulate to promote pathetic jokes like CNN, buzzfeed, huffington post, and all garbage horrible cheaters, corrupt dirty trick garbage media owned by DNC corrupt in the emails of wikileaks, in control of everything, every video of CNN doing sick bizarre shit, promoting fake news, manipulation, editing videos to remove scenes who aren't part of the narrative and proapganda who they tried to sell

Seriously, the democrats party are full 100% losers in this election, the republicans take control of mostly of everything, but they are trying so hard to make nothing, be soft against DNC, behave like controled opposition like the republican party was infiltrated by DNC, it's like the republican party wanted to be forever losers, attacked and trashed by Democrats and are angry because Trump saved the party, destroyed Clinton and Bush, and are trying to be cucks for DNC, being so fucking soft, compare the disgusting behavior of Democrats party/DNC in control of media, news, propaganda, manipulation, lies, and the soft weird behavior of republican party who every day looks more weird and like controled opposition to pretend that USA have two parties but wanted to be losers, submissives and trashed by Democrats/DNC and lose election forever for DNC being pussies, submissive, losers, soft, controlled opposition pretending to be opposition.

Trump saved the republican party and destroyed the democrats, i hope republican party stop behaving like a pussy trying to pander or be sellouts for DNC/Democrats party corrupt establshment, industries, and be more agressive and destroy the whole democrats party, behave like real opposition instead of controlled opposition and let the disgusting trash of DNC still having a big corrupt lobby in 90% or 80% of the industries (Media, propaganda, news, movies) and trying to manipulate to create every kind of dirty tricks, cheating, to try to make their garbage candidates like Hillary Clinton, try to get power.

You do know what the 's' at the end of a word means, right?

That's great. Give them rifles and make them go fight for in Operation Barbarossa 2.0, we can literally use the liberals do our bidding.

You don't even need to feed or clothe me. I'll use every part of the enemy, so to speak.

i honestly hate seeing this thread. it's one fucking loser out of about thousand every day embarrassing himself on twitter. it is not the beginning of a civil war (as much as i wish it were).

A "civil war" in the US would be over in a matter of weeks/days, and then a little while cleaning up the stragglers.

i'm sure you're right.

Don't forget the months required to shoah everyone one the list in an orderly manner.

An actual civil war would never happen. The gov't would face about 60-75% of it's own military, not including intelligence personal, who would both defect openly and subtly allowing for subterfuge from the inside. I don't have it saved, but the opposition to the feds has roughly the same GDP, and more resources than Mexico.

Here ya go. The majority of the US military and law enforcement would be on the right's side in a civil war.

(卐)
Oh and (checked)

sage for doublepost

I actually read a hella good theory that you need a majority of young teenagers for a civil war. This is true for all cases throughout human history. The Ukranian civil war is not a real one, killing only .4% of the population. Essentially, 30+ year olds must NOT outnumber 13 - 19 year olds and this is not the case in the US. So we will not have a civil war.

(checked)
Well he's halfway there.

Hate you father
for you have sinned
Why did you, Lord
let this life begin?

I'm not your savior
I'm not your son
A forgotten boy
Abandoned creation

With these final words, I pull the switch
We turn to dust
Dust to Dust
My name is like the kiss of death, then we embrace
We turn to dust

Mother, Father
Answer me
Your soul-less son
Your thing that should not be

A brilliant demon
A Monster God
You gave me life
But took the soul away

With these final words, I pull the switch
We turn to dust
Dust to Dust
My name is like the kiss of death, then we embrace
We turn to dust

Aren't the up and coming generations quite conservative? Like PewDiePie and his followers.

I don't think it would be that clear cut. Call me a pessimist or what have you, but I think that people will just do what it takes to restore order. Whether that be killing fellow kinsmen or not. I don't think any mass racial consciousness will spring forth a la "civil war 2" style. Just chaos.

It all depends on the context preceding the collapse. But even if it was rough going before and after, people naturally group up with their own kind. Just like in prison, racial gangs are the natural state of things. Whites group with whites, blacks with blacks, and so on.

China is more likely to have civil war with their demographics. Just wait for trade re-balancing and a shock to the global markets. You will see some shit go down there.

Sweet thread. Haven't seen Holla Forums posting redpills like this for awhile. Always seems to be some cucked thread about how fascism is the same as national socialism or how Trump is zog supporter or some other fucking shill psyop bullshit. Thanks Holla Forums

Stop immediately

This fucking wall of autism is exactly why you never sperg out on Twatter, even if you're 100% correct.

I love telling lefty faggots to take their meds. Shove that meme right back where it came from.

My based ancestor Jefferson and based Hitlerdubs. You win the internet.

You don't. Anti-whites are traitors and need a bullet in the face.

There's nothing wrong with .40s, mate. The problem the enemy usually has is that they are just shit fighters. The fighter is deadlier than the weapon at the professional level and up.

Indeed. They would be thoroughly fucked even if numbers were on their side, and they're not. Our side has higher quality because it's largely superiors here and inferiors with them…and they don't even have the numbers. Even if they "did," do you really think these fucking handout muds are going to fucking die to try to stay here? They are cowards who will fold immediately.

Even though this one shitlib isn't important, there is good material in this thread, so I will BAMP.

this is the same fat fuck that it known for his long-winded, "it's time for some game theory" tweets

Hey, life is tumblr, post less and lurk moar.

the numbers don't matter, it's all about the organization. As much as the number SEEM scary, I highly doubt anything other than a massive influx of muslims being even remotely capable of actually conducting even gorilla(I know wrong spelling) warfare. Have you seen how a nigger takes to being ordered around? Have you seen how traitor women take to being ordered around? If the military is compromised then yeah it's fucked but I expect they won't be able to achieve unity during this strife. I actually think /ourguys/ fire the first bullets and when LEO's back off everyone moves like clockwork

Indiana Jones is still fun though, even if Indie is a bit of a degenerate. You just pretend the Nazis are bad for once and it's all fine (hey, I was able to enjoy The Birth of a Nation (1915) thoroughly when I was an anti-racist several years ago).

Every time I am shocked at how well SJeWs can write, and yet it's all unintentional.

The Happening has been on edge for six years now, JUST FUCKING HAPPEN ALREADY
I'M SICK OF SEEING BOTH SIDES GO "OH HO HO, WE'RE GONNA FUCK YOU UP" AND THEN NOT DO ANYTHING
THE STREETS NEED TO RUN RED WITH BLOOD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Comics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timely_Comics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Goodman_(publisher)

Interestingly, D.C. Comics wasn't created by a jew, though it was filled with jews from the start.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Comics
Created by this guy:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Wheeler-Nicholson

Get this, he got jewed out of his comic book business in classical jewish form by jews scheming together to do it:
"In early 1938, Harry Donenfeld send him and his wife on a cruise to Cuba to 'work up new ideas'. When they came home, the major found the lock to his office door changed. In his absence, Harry had sued him for nonpayment and pushed Detective Comics, Inc. into bankruptcy court. There a judge named Abe Mennen, one of Harry's old Tammany buddies, had been appointed interim president of the firm and arranged a quick sale of its assets to Independent News. Harry gave the major a percentage of More Fun Comics as a shut-up token and wished him well." pol is always right.

telco geek here.
that second image got me hard thinking about the level of carnage a handful of anons could cause by doing those steps.
bonus points for using cars to knock over the telco pillars that you find in the streets (at least in australia) : each of those services 1000 people.
run around like crazy in a shitlib district and you can knock 3/4 of them off-line with no phone nor internet access.
to any LEOs reading, this is a section 18D artpost and is meant for educational/informational purposes