GG ez pz

I had a friend who did did an impression of a girl on Tf2 servers making up a story about how his Tf2 account was hacked and when people gave him free shit (usually pretty pricey shit because they wanted to see a vagina) he would take it and sell it to buy new games. He seriously made hundreds off of doing this.

The funny part was that when he milked the server dry he would come out as a guy and laugh at them for being Beta faggots and leave.

meant to reply

Why don't we have one of those threads that all other boards have that people use to post stupid bullshit that doesn't warrant making an entire goddamned thread? We could even make it cyclical

That way whenever someone makes a horrible template thread, we can just direct him to where all the other shitposters are

I'm doing the best I fucking can faggot stop being so high and mighty and act like you're actually part of a fucking team

When people pretend to laugh at the end of every ironical statement in their argument to make it seem like they are winning.

you typed it and felt smug as fuck after the game

It turns me on when people call me kid. Gives me reason to think of people are older milf's

I like it.

that cat wears a fedora far better than anyone else has in the last 20 years.

Bad feels.

As a poorfag i should seriously consoder doing this.

Now I want a doujin of a teenager going to a LAN only for it to be nothing but MILFs

Fucking Tripwire

inb4 what are timezones

I don't get it, why do people say this?

Beats me

Because everyone who plays online games is an SJW and whenever a team wins or loses they have to blame GamerGate for some shit that happened

Because gamergate is literal rape. They're saying it was easy to rape you.

This infuriates me beyond all fucking belief. I hate it.

haha :)

That explains why everyone gets so mad when someone says gg. It's those easily upset goofy goobers.

haha

lol

haha have you guys ever wondered what Yoshi's eggs smell like haha
like he just poops them out haha

Cancer kids.

Wew lad.

or both good game and gamergate are abbreviated to "GG"

That's crazy talk.

I don't think they are.

Man, those were the good ol tf2 days

are you retarded?

Has their ever been a game where the average person is a good person. For me it has to be GoldSrc games, older people in pubs talking about life and their kids and all sorts of things they're doing it's a social thing for me.

Who?

Such is the life of the BR

Wow lad, you surely showed them.
+1 upvote

haha

k

What's the story behind these drawings? What wonderful invidual made them? And who's the sissy bitch who rated them?

I\ve been there.. it depends on the situation. But come the fuck on… you wanna play nice match at cp_steel and retards rush to wrong points… BIG ARROWS WITH LETTER 'A' 'B' 'C' 'D' 'E' are not enough it seems. It's my favourite map, but it's always a shit show. Either it's 4 minutes round, cuz BLU caps every point with no ease, or it's 15 mins round cuz BLU can't cap A (why ? cuz they go and fight at B when it's still inactive….

haha

Let's not get into either extreme, there must be some balance, sure.. And I played scout/demo to quickly get to E to gain some time too, of course.. but not when half of your team camps as engine on B…

patrician taste

if you're gonna post milfs at least post thicc milfs

Fuck you.

I used to know a guy who did that constantly.

Now we're talking here

Also people who say >"GG NO RE"

anybody have the "jessica what the fuck" webm? girl started stripping on a twitch gaming stream.

^^

I'm giving you a reply solely because I want to promote more Command and Conquer based content

haha