Just bought and repaired three thirdhand Dualshock 3s. What are some good PS3 couch multiplayer games?

Just bought and repaired three thirdhand Dualshock 3s. What are some good PS3 couch multiplayer games?

Already well aware of Dragon's Crown. Anything else?

Try helldivers

dragons crown is shit. try NieR, demons souls, and white knight chronicles if you like more slow paced RPGs

You've made a grave mistake, OP.

I'd delete the thread, if I were you, and start it over with an image that won't stir shit, before the inevitable happens.

If you and whoever you're playing with have any interest (or at least tolerance) in JRPGs, as usual for the console entries, the Tales games on the system have real time co-op combat. If you have the right people to play with, they can be pretty fun to co-op.

Worth noting though that the Link system in Xillia and Xillia 2, as well as the fusion system in Zestiria, limit the feasible maximum for co-op to two players. Most other console entries in the seires (barring Phantasia SFC and Legendia, which don't have a co-op function) allow for a feasible maximum of four (or 3 if no one wants to play as a healer). Also not sure I'd call Graces f or the Xillia games the best place to start playing the series if you're new to them.

I want to fell her in battle and then rape her before giving her over to my men.

scott pilgrim got shoah'd didn't it?

That's what I heard.

and I never looked into the online multiplayer thing, either

I have bad news for you user.

user, I'm trying to have a good time with friends, not bore people to death.

Huh. There's gonna be half hour bursts of pissing around in towns and exposition, isn't there?

Fuck, hadn't thought of that. Guess I'm gonna have to CFW my PS3.

Play the resistance series user, if you like fps.

Somewhat. But Tales combat is pretty fast paced (most of the 3D console entries since Symphonia GC even feature on the field encounters, so you can pick your fights as well) and the character interactions in cutscenes and "skits" (optional scenes that allow for further characterization, interaction, and world building) are pretty entertaining, as is everyone being able to speculate about stuff and rag on the occasional bits of stupidity together. But yeah, it again takes the right sort of person/people for co-op with them to be enjoyable (having at least a tolerance of JRPGs and/or anime helps; one of my friends isn't real big on playing JRPGs himself, but he found Tales pretty damn enjoyable to play together since he doesn't mind JRPGs or anime), especially since they are generally fairly long games; recent ones perhaps haven't been as long as the ones in sixth gen/early seventh gen, but for some I've put in a good 60-80 hours with them for a playthrough, and not just alone, but also co-oping them with friends.

She's draping the chain mail over the plate like it's a fucking hoodie.
I wouldn't expect a race & culture of weak needle-dicks who made armor out of fucking paper & swords out of thin, flimsy steel to understand proper heavy armor & weapons since they were more concerned with everything being light enough for their tiny manlet bodies.

bump

how much did you pay for those dualcock 3's? Im in the market for some about 4 tho and people like to charge too fucking much.

Every fucking time.

That was done in history.

Don't bitch and moan about other people not understanding proper heavy armour when you have no clue about it yourself you fucking pleb.

I'd rattle them first and see if they sound ratchet as fuck, but made sure to haggle them down if they looked like shit. Payed an average of 10 bucks for each one.

Japanese servers are still online.
Little Big Planet, Wipeout fury? I don't know, couch multiplayer, especially one that lets more than two people play at once is fucking dead.

You dense fuck. It's not a cherrypicked image. We know it happened in early plate armour development. It's a fact, you fuck.

The image you just posted is very different.
It's drapping from the helmet not like a hoddie from the torso.

Calm down faggot

Why
Do you know where they could have been

if you have never tried to beat qtes with your dick you don't know the joy of truly beating it

Yes user, that's called the evolution of armour. It hasn't always looked the same throughout history, now has it? As time, and metal working skill, has progressed the type of armour and its stylization has change.

What a good lesson we've learned today!

I heard Diablo III has a Gauntlet-ish multiplayer mode, if youre into that.

You could also try Chronicles of Mystara. If you can read moon, try the Japanese version, which has really cool behind the scenes bonuses.

You got fucking TOLD