Ready for next year's Oscar winner?

Jay Z, (((Weinstein Company))) to Make Trayvon Martin Film and Documentary Series

From a crack dealer and degenerate chosen producers, comes:

Shawn “Jay Z” Carter and the Weinstein Company are partnering on an ambitious series of film and television projects about Trayvon Martin, Variety has learned.

Comments seem to be redpilled on this subject, open mockery going on.

variety.com/2017/film/news/jay-z-trayvon-martin-movie-documentary-series-weinstein-1202015276/

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20151011034355/http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/trayvon-martin-nbc-news-fires-third-employee-319991
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jay Z the kikes' ultimate puppet whore.

wonder if they will have a 12yr old play him like the media portrayed, or an adult like he actually was.

I'm more curious what albino they'll find to play Zimmerman.

Anyone know the title? I heard it was Spilled Purple Drank.

I heard it was Skittles & Aquittals

They gonna po'tray him as a gud boi, he just gettin dat wa'melon ice tea an dem skittles when dat evul whi'man buss his ass an now he ded. He dindu nuffin.

I can't wait for the scene where a giant, blonde haired and blue eyed Zimmerman shoots Trayvon (played by a 12 year old) in the back.
The cut to slow skittles falling to the pavement in ultra slow motion.

Quite possibly the last time it will be PC to cast a superbly Aryan actor in a movie.

also i wonder how much the family will profit off of this

Nah, it'll be bullet time, where the camera pans around the airborne skittles and tea.

Underrated post.

>$100 says it's a black half black person

I wonder if they will include a segment recounting incidents of anti-White violence and murder that were encouraged by the left's agitprop about the incident.

Oh, wait, the whole point of this blitz is to stir the pot once again, and foment more anti-White violence.

They'll probably get the most blue eyed, blonde haired guy you can possibly find. He'll likely be skelly mode, too. Baby Tray Tray's girlfriend will be some 10/10 qt blonde (you know, artistic liberties and diversity :^)) and Tray Tray will be played by some kid who looks like a 15 year old future All-American linebacker form some high ranked team like Crimson Tide.

Wet grass in 3D surround sound

Yes, but it's a different world than the one helmed by Trayvon's "other dad." Expect this shit to happen entirely in enriched areas, like metro and majority nog.

Also, this brings up a good point: Who will play "retarded" Jabba?

My money is on Miley Cyrus

I remember finding the highlight of that trial to be the laborious testimony of the girlfriend, watching her take ten minutes to say things like "he dindu nuffin mkay" as her triple neck rings kept her head upright enough so she didn't pass out on the spot from her obesity and Lazy Nigger Syndrome. Good times.

Dude this movie is going to be a meme GOLDMINE

Expect a similar depiction as shown in this music video.

I see only good things coming from this.

Also check 'em

God fucking damn it

This

Cram Leslie Jones into a fatter suit, add some rhino tranqs for the jeantel affect, and 6 gorillion shekles worth of CGI.

Holy shit. Just put niggers out of their misery already. All they have to their identity is alleged victimhood.

You know what i have always wondered? Any can't the NSA turn over the call between skittles nigger and his girlfriend. He was on the phone with her when zim-zam came over to initiate the flim-flam, so that phone call could shed some light on what really went down. We know that they store everything in that huge data centre, so why can't we get it?

this. These fucking people have no goddamn shame. I bet those niggers who bred the Ferguson boy are pissed they didn't sell their story first

Because it doesn't shed light on the narrative they want to keep pushing.
Heil'd
*Nice Satan trips too

(heil'd)
They killed the last chimp translator.

Can't wait to see who plays Zimmerman.

I have a question, Holla Forums.
Does Zimmerman have to go back? He's a true hero and a patriot to the nation.

That pic killed me.

you poor white devil. once you activive the melanin receptors in your promotheus gland you'll realize that we be kangz and you need us more than we need you.

the who actors who are up for the part of Dindu are the following

There's going to be one guaranteed on the next election night. But that's in 4 years and a lot of things can happen in that time.

Zimmerman will be a skinny creepy Dylan Roof type. Baby Tray will look like a young Childish Gambino who was spreading the word of Jesus and just made a mixtape produced by Jay Z. Precious will be played by some Nickelodeon whore.

I love this shit.

If Hollyjew is stupid as I think they are and they lie about what actually happened as much as I expect them to, Zimzam will end up suing the (((Weinstein Company))) for slander and winning

Who's playing Jaffa?

will one of the reasons be faking a cursive letter to treyboon's mother by someone who couldn't even fucking read it?

They'll likely offer him generous royalties and a big payoff up front.

Wew, did that happen? I don't remember it.

That would be amazing. How more based could the Zimmerman trial even get?

topkek

Oh boy I cant wait for them to rewrite history.

Trayvon- "Mama, Im just calling to say I was accepted by NASA! I'm going to be an Astronaut Mama! I'm going out to get some skittles to celebrate before I go to Church!"

Meanwhile as Trayvon happily strolls down the street and helps the elderly cross the street a dark shadow looms. As George walks out of the shadows in his Nazi uniform as he speaks with a heavy German accent.

George- "Not today un little one."

How cute.

No one in this thread realizes they're going to take script ideas from here and not pay us a single shekel

Looks like George Zimmerman is gonna be rich from defamation money.

Indeed.
We memed this into existence a long time ago.
Audio Related.

good. they should make it so outlandish that people wonder how that white supremacist got off scot-free killing that innocent baby in cold blood unprovoked and start looking into it themselves

the sheboon supposedly dictated the letter to a friend who helped her write it, then signed it with a fake name for some reason. the letter was basically her account of what happened, and it switches from eyewitness to phone conversation intermittently. the friendly skeleton representing zimmerman basically used this as a way to torpedo her testimony and make her look too stupid to be a credible witness, even though she was supposed to be the star witness

How inept are the prosecuting attorneys that this…thing would be their star witness? But I answer my own question: It's Florida.

(checked)

And there should be an easily accessible wealth of info waiting for them when it happens.

Looking forward the user edited/remastered/redubbed version

Sweet trips. And I'll be on that when it gets dropped.

=

I remember there was this article that basically said that Jim Crow was alive and well because people were pointing out how ignorant and disgusting that woman was. Also the pathetic articles about how see should be respected as much as an expert witness because she supposedly speaks three languages. I can't even tell if she knows the English language.

Also, how the fuck can you not read cursive? I can understand not being able to write it, but not being able to recognize the characters? That is a little weird. I know Japanese kids that can follow cursive, and they barely know any English.

Camel face and a kike making money off a dead niglet is hardly surprising. That's the angle to concern troll with. Shame them with that. Plenty of niggers seem to dislike that coon. You can also mock him for being Shlomo's porch monkey. Also not being a director or writer but taking credit for it. etc,etc if you care to pursue it.

So let me write their synopsis for them.

Trayvon Martin is a young genius. There will be a scene of him showing up a snooty white kid. Trayvon will astound the class with his superior knowledge. He has a bright future ahead of him. There will be a scene with Trayvon walking home, and Zimmerman in a truck watching him. Zimmerman will be portrayed as a blonde haired blue-eyed man who is disheveled, and overweight. He'll be listening to stereotypical redneck music while he stalks lil' Tray. They'll play up angles of Zimmerman being a super racist, and he'll live in his mother's basement.

Trayvon will be at home and his father will tell him not to go out at night. They moved up from the hood, and the surrounding neighbors don't like it. They will be portrayed as 100% racist, and not wanting those niggers in their neighborhood. The movie will explore the relationship between Trayvon and Rachel. They will be portrayed as childhood sweethearts with plans of getting married after Trayvon graduates from medical school. One day Trayvon gets great news. He has been accepted to Harvard with a full ride scholarship. He decides to celebrate by buying his favorite snack. Ice tea (not watermelon juice) and some skittles. On his way home he is stalked by Zimmerman. Trayvon is on the phone with his girlfriend. There is a conversation about how he can't afford a ring right now, but Rachel says yes to his proposal. They can finally start their lives together. Trayvon notices Zimmerman following him, and Zimmerman yells from his truck "Ooga Booga Nigger! Go back to Africa!" Rachel tells Trayvon to ignore it, and head back home. Trayvon tells her good night, and hangs up.

This pisses Zimmerman off, and he yells "Don't you be ignoring me boy!" Tires squeal as Zimmerman chases after Trayvon. Trayvon trips and falls. Zimmerman descends on him, kicking and punching Trayvon. The neighbors are all watching this, and yelling "That's right you kill that fucking nigger!" Zimmerman see a piece of paper in Trayvon's back pocket. Zimmerman pulls out the paper, and sees that it is the Harvard acceptance letter. This sends him into a rage. Zimmerman pulls out a gun. He tells Trayvon to get on his knees. Trayvon is crying and shaking, and Zimmerman is laughing. "Looks like this nigger thinks he's going to college. You think you better than my boy?" Trayvon is just begging at this point. Zimmerman tosses the letter into Trayvon's face, and then shoots him 5 times in the face. Trayvon falls to the ground and the last image is of him blood soaking the acceptance letter.

This is the truth that will be played at the end of the movie in the same style as "Dead Man Walking". 6 Oscars guaranteed.

We are in a timeline where memes become real life.

It's all fun and games when it's the God Emperor Trump and Trayvon Martin: The Movie.

What happens when it's Ebola Chan?

Depends on who you ask.
Holla Forumsacks from the old days would say yes because muh honorary aryan.
The modern Holla Forumsack who wasn't there would want him to be deported or preferably disposed of so he doesn't create a rebellion movement against the cult of kek with other shitskins in revenge.

She speaks Ebonix, Niggernese, and the KFC dollar menu

Don't forget the last scene will be the trial where a corrupt and racist court let's Zimmershmict off Scott free. Then the credits roll as a montage of various dindus doin nuffin get murdered by police. The after credit scene will will his mother and girlfriend crying over his grave. Then they see a bright flash of light, and see trayvon returned from the dead wearing white robes. The last words are "I have returned for my people!"

Don't forget the part where Trayvon's girlfriend, played by Chloe Moretz (after she was released from Packers' training camp and went back to acting), is waiting to tell Tray that he's soon to become a father.

Also edit the part where Trayvon is crying near the end. Make him a pacifist who is dignified and stoic as he's being beat. He says to George, "You have such hate in your heart, yet I forgive you. You are the victim here as you so desperately seek love.", just before Zimmerman offs him.

I take your six Oscars and raise you ten, and a Nobel Prize.

Time for a defamation case to give Zimmerman more shekels.

I seem to remember that she was openly hostile and constantly on the verge of chimping out during her first day of testimony, then became much more subdued during subsequent appearances. You could tell the prosecution had panicked and put her through hours of coaching. At some point she dropped the phrase "creepy-ass cracker" on the stand.

My favorite part of the trial was when the defense called Zimmerman's mother as a witness and she was this tiny brown central american woman with a heavy accent that destroyed the nazi white guy narrative within seconds.

The goal here is nothing other than corrupting history. (((They))) take a controversial topic and make a movie with their narrative. The young generation wasn't around when it happened the older generation forgot what really happened and suddenly the skewed narrative becomes the accepted truth. History rewritten. Holohoax is the best example. A recent example is the Boston bombing movie. People will have the images of Mark Wahlberg in their head and not a smiling guy with both legs torn off lying in a puddle of fake blood.

This is also why we all should stop with the we wuz kangz shit or people will believe that niggers are humans. Meme responsibly.

AY
HOL UP
U BE SAYIN
U BE SAYIN DAT
U SAYIN
DAT
WE
AINT NEVER BIN NO KANGS AND SHEEEEEIIIIIIITTTTTIT
BITCH ASS MUDAFUCKIN KRAKA WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIT MANE WE WAZ BALLIN IN THE MUTHER FUCKIN STARS AN SHIET WHILE YOU WUZ STILL LIVIN IN KAVES LIKE A CHEAP BROKE ASS HOE NIGGER WE WAZ KANG WE WUZ EGYPTIANS AND WE WUZ THE FUKIN ISRALITES TOO NIGGER
NIGGER WATCH ME WASTE THIS PUNK AS BITCH NIGGER
BANG BANG
HE DINDU NUFFIN

Thas reel retahded sir

It doesn't work like that.

They can just change the names and some events and put it as "based on a true story"

And nobody gets paid.

They can also make a movie with a character named George Zimmermann and put a little disclaimer at the end "all names and places and situations that coincide with real events are completely incidental and not done on purpose"

And they're safe.

It's really not so hard to get away with.

Isn't this the big-lipped, crack-dealling nigger who tried to remake "Annie" only with savages and the Jews lost a bunch of shekels? I'm doubting it's going to be any sort of a hit.

lol

They're fucked.

She's a nigger.

We can always use "cracker runes" to communicate in the race war.

It'll be like Fruitvale Station all over again.
Yes, that is correct. They made a shitty kino about the killing of some black man where he's portrayed as an energetic kid, with friends, healthy lifestyle, cheering nature and all that.
But then the evil white cops kill him because he wants to protect his friend from pain or some shit.

Don't be racist, goyim.

He wut a gud boy who dindu nuffin.

How are they going to show the bit when trayvon (he was 12) martin was playing niggerball with zimmermans head?

Noice. I kek'd.

>a 28-year-old mixed race Hispanic man

wew FINALLY it took them fucking 4+ years to finally tell the truth about Zimmerman's ethnicity

Derp, 17. Who was the 12yr old again? It's hard to keep track.

>NBC

wasn't that the station that edited the Zimmerman 9-11 call and later had to fire a few people over that dishonest editing job?

it was Trayvon Martin on the photo they showed on TV

Actors chosen to play Trayvon and Zimmerman.

NBC manipulated the 9-11 call to make it appear as if Zimmerman was chasing Martin because he was black.

Zimmerman: "This guy looks like he's up to no good or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about."

Dispatcher: "OK, and this guy is he white, black or hispanic?"

Zimmerman: "He looks black."

They removed the question from the dispatcher and they played the clip a few times.

NBC News Fires Third Employee Over Doctored 911 Call in Trayvon Martin Controversy

web.archive.org/web/20151011034355/http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/trayvon-martin-nbc-news-fires-third-employee-319991

" […] That edited version, though, filters out the middle of the call, where the 911 dispatcher specifically asks Zimmerman to describe Martin’s race. NBC apologized on April 3 and said three days later that they fired a producer over the edit, though it has yet to name the former employee.

Critics have also pointed out what they called deceptive edits on local NBC stations, and they were used online and in print, where ellipsis were used to mask the 911 operator’s question about race. NBC confirmed on April 26 that it fired reporter Jeff Burnside for one of those transgressions.

As for Luciano, she has been spearheading some of NBC’s coverage, and she used a more complicated edited version of the 911 call, where conversation wasn’t only excluded but was allegedly cut from parts of the call and inserted into other parts.

In Luciano’s version, which also aired on NBC’s Today show, Zimmerman is heard saying: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good or on drugs or something. He’s got his hand in his waistband. And he’s a black male.”

In the unedited call, which is embedded below, the conversation about Martin's waistband comes 40 seconds after the mention of "drugs or something."

Critics say the edits were made to advance the narrative of Zimmerman as a racial profiler and, in fact, Luciano has tweeted, sometimes in Spanish and sometimes in English, suggestions along those lines.

On March 17, for example, she tweeted: “Racial profiling? Trayvon Martin’s family seeking answers to the shooting death of the teen.” The tweet was a plug for an NBC segment that explored the question.

As is the case with Burnside, Luciano stopped tweeting since NBC fired her. […] "

this would be great. the racist court would need to be as outlandish as possible. something like showing the prosecutor pull up to the courthouse in a lifted truck with a confederate flag back window cover, and stuffing a klan hood in his glove box before heading inside.

Fucking fantastic, but the end scene needs to be of a completely white jury completely absolving Zimmerman of any wrong doing. The jury also all happen to be members of the local KKK which is revealed to the audience after they all meet up at the next Klan rally, of which Zimmerman is featured as the grand dragon.

It will wonderful.

MOAR! This is fucking hilarious.

that's good stuff. you make some templates.

I think he was born for the role.

She speaks 3 languages but cursiv ain't one of those.
But sure she is fluent in her ancestors klick-klack bushman speak and is able to talk with chimpanzees.

Holy shit the comments on that article are just scathing.
99-1 against

(((Hollywood))) continues to pump out liberal garbage in an attempt to change history itself and enshrine yet another fake "saint" for human garbage to worship. Naturally he's a criminal nigger, but the (((movie))) will be anything but the truth.

lol. That nigger is an illuminati puppet of the highest degree.

You don't actually believe in that "illuminati" shit, do you? That's just a way for nigger celebrities to compliment their narcissistic personality disorders.

He is an absolute idiot, former crack cocaine dealer, and black supremacist though.

The medallion he's wearing displays a symbol from this movement:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation

Not just kangz, but godz.

What white actor, or jew actor is going to play Zimmerman? :^)

What does the budget look like for this movie? How hard will it flop?

Kek.

niggers around the world drop dead at 50 but their superior melanin prevent them from aging.

WEW

they really can't follow their own trains of thought all the way through, can they? Or notice obvious contradictions like melanin supposedly being able to absorb all energy but in the next paragraph saying that niggers can only recharge near certain types of power or music, or that melanin is black but black melanin is the most powerful type

The Illuminati rapper meme is totally a nig-tier conspiracy theory. It's what the higher IQ blacks who are able to think in complete sentences believe. When you talk to one about it you quickly realize how stupid it is.

Also, any rapper who doesn't put out at least one video with "Illuminati symbolism" is being very remiss in their marketing. There's few better ways for a shitty pop musician to generate buzz than to stir up the spastics.

This is just to make them feel like they can say smart things like whitey do. In two generations without us they'll have forgotten entirely about Kangz and the melanin pseudoscience. Along with writing, math and the wheel.

on days when I'm feeling depressed or nihilitsic I just think that, out of all the span of time and space, of life on this planet and it's spectacular variety, I was lucky enough to be born of European descent and in a time period where imageboards exist, jews are in a position to be btfo, and our president shitposts at 3am. Imagine how much is must fucking suck being a nigger and having to live with that.

Amazing detail work in every panel. I love the GOP elephant tattoo.

leftists would've been okay will killing him

These goys got the right idea here. Fucking kikes are too eager to pump this story back up into the front pages, that they've neglected that all parties involved aren't too dead to do something about it. Zimmerman was found not guilty, this film will painstakingly portray him as a stereotypical slasher flick villain, and any lawyer worth his shekles will leap aboard the ensuing defamation of character case. All Zimmerman has to do is prove that he got harassed after the case, and this movie will get the axe.

This movie is going to result in more violence against whites, and (((they))) know it.

sam hyde should play zimmerman

This. 95% of the country thinks Tailgunner Joe was bluffing about his list of communists in the State Dept because there was a scene in The Manchurian Candidate where the McCarthy-character waves around a fake list. This was a fictional movie, obviously, but decades later people think that's what actually happened.

Or take Sarah Palin. Now, I'm not a fan of her cuckservative nonsense, but the fact is she never froze like a dear in the headlights and blurted out, "I can see Russia from my house!" Tina Fey, playing a parody of her on TV did that, but most people think that actually happened in real life and was a defining moment of the campaign.

They better not even dare do this to my future 3d waifu.

She's a coal burner.

How can we turn Jay-Z into the next Shia?

Who was around during the beautiful Trayboon raids?

Not only is she a coal burner, she supported Hillary for president.

Shit tier waifu.

It was epic. One of /ourguys/ made an RIP Trayvon page and had it reach like 30-70 thousand likes..and then he switched the page into a bunch of shit like this

Man, I've got to do one of those during the next Nuffining.

So, are we all pretty much united in the belief that Jizz-Y is a full willing participant in the raping and devouring of children?

oh, i dunno, a gigantic die-off in africa which is the #2 thing the world desperately needs, #1 being a gigantic die-off in asia?
migration / shitskin invasion of europe is a byproduct of overpopulation

I did not know that but shouldn't be surprised, how come the more aryan a woman (blonde hair, blue eyes) are more likely to burn coal compared to a swarthy Med woman which normally sticks with their own ethnicity?

| I wonder why.
|>
|

Shitlord Maximus, we salute you, wherever you are.

Underrated, but provided a Hearty kek

THIS WILL BACKFIRE

HARD

I second this motion

Which actor plays Zimmerman?

they aren't more likely you have just been conditioned by the media and porn to think that.

This one.

Sometimes I wonder if Zimmerman was CIA and he intentionally targeted Martin in order to create a psyop. Obviously it has been extremely effective and they're even going to make money off it.

Shouldn't it be gin since that's what real martinis are made from?

Post that everywhere they advert.

The truth will hurt their feelings badly.

0/10, shit card, apply yourself

Fuck your autism sped

I'm not even convinced anyone died. Too many lying kikes and their shitskin partners in crime trying to stir up racial tensions and anti-white sentiment right now. Fuck out of here with that "white hispanic" bullshit!

Will they blame whites or spics?

This. Why would the kikes go through the trouble of having people get killed (that's not to say (((they))) don't have a problem with killing for their god molloch) when it's easier to get them to pay off their shills to do their bidding.

Gonna need better disinfo than that kike.

Whatever. Where's do I donate to ZimZam's defamation fund?

can't believe this hasn't been posted yet

Travyon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

Trayvon is seen hanging out after school on the lush greens of the front school yard with his friends, featuring the girl who played Precious, plus a mix of races: a white blonde girl, a Hispanic kid, an Urkel-looking black nerd, a white kid with his hat on backwards. A veritable Burger King Kids Club.

Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Luis Guzman, is doing pull-ups, with the words FEAR and HATE inked on his knuckles. He then practices shooting his empty gun at himself in a mirror. "You talking to me?" Guzman says. "You in MY neighborhood?" He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.

Cut to Trayvon at home, at the dinner table with his parents, played by Jamie Foxx and Maya Angelou. They discuss Tray's future plans of being an airline pilot. "It's a mighty big responsibility," Jamie Foxx says. "Having all those souls onboard." "I know," Jaden/Tray says. "I want to be like Sully some day though."

After dinner his little brother asks him if he can go get some candy and tea. Even though it's raining out, Tray agrees. In slow-mo he zips up his hoody, pulled from the dryer.

Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets as rain pours on his uncovered head. He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.

Cut to Trayvon skipping down the sidewalk. A group of multicultural young males is there smoking pot. "You wanna get high?" one asks. "No," Trayvon answers, "then I'll never be able to be a pilot." He continues to skip down the path and eventually enters the condo complex.

As Trayvon turns a corner, a sweaty and enraged Zimmerman emerges from the shadows. "Where do you think you're going, **?"

Trayvon stumbles on his words and tries to answer but is silenced when Zim cold cocks himself with the gun and starts beating himself on the back of his own head. "Help! Help! Somebody help me!" Zimmerman screams.

"Please sir, I just want to return home to my brother and finish my homework," Trayvon pleads.

"That's too bad," Zimmerman says. He then empties his entire gun cartridge into the baby-faced teen. "It looks like your dog ate it."

/r/ing the screencap from old Holla Forums.

….I just lost IQ points from looking at this shit. Give them back and then commit sudoku.

Ah, the good old days. I remember this.

More proof people need to
meme responsibly
lest we get more of this leftist drivel.