Comfy gaems

What comfy games do you play when you just need that extra bit of comfyness?

It's probably the original Adventure Quest (yes it's still going) and the Army Men series for me (God bless 3DO).

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!vEQX2ASB!YHVUeDN-EG4h7J5kxF8q0cWR32g9JNrEZmVKam7CGx4
youtube.com/watch?v=6qLd9kjigzc
play0ad.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=AQRH6kLMa1k
youtube.com/watch?v=ckrbmA-NX7E
youtube.com/watch?v=SSg01hgD1PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a70h0cX8AMM
youtube.com/watch?v=z7-PXzPiDv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Here's one I enjoy

Minesweeper

I still remember as a kid and playing the fucking demo to AoE 1 for months.

Then I got hold of AoE2 and it was glorious.

Does it still have that retarded queue for players that don't buy premium?

can this 'comfy' meme go back to cuckchan and stay there this time?

sounds like someone hasn't been comfy in a while

Mandatory

dammit wrong image but it still fits

Best comfy MMO to date.

I really should seek towards other things to prevent burning out on one thing.

Once you know the game inside and out, it feels nice to kick back, start a new game, and try out different builds while you listen to a podcast or music.

Viscera Cleanup Detail is Pretty comfy.
It's like gardening or something, just slowly moving across the map making everything neat and tidy and clean.

So these two games are actually fun? I thought they were just ironic games, but they are actually enjoyable?

I remember begging my mom to buy me the premium thing
She never did
I grew up and realized buying a premium suscription for a flash game is fenoxo level bullshit

Euro Truck Simulator

or a night drive in GTA 5, listening to 80's songs.

Good on her, she knew what was up.

Dragon Quest was better you filthy fucking casual

well to be fair dragon quest is an actual game

oh right THAT dragon quest. They were both shit.

It's still paying 20 bucks on the early 2000's for a flash game.

That's not Uru RIP in peace Uru

20$ and you got more content worth for your money than on anything else you spent on these past five years vidya wise.

I'll fucking fite you m8.

the only difference was you can move. Pretty uninspired if you ask me.

It all depends.
If you aren't into the right mindset to start with then it's just tedious bullshit.
But if you sit down with plenty of time and have the right flavor of autism then it really can be quite enjoyable and relaxing.
I would suggest pirating it and looking up how the sniffer works and the bonus objectives and shit, it might just surprise you.

Judge me, but I find a lot of enjoyment on Free Cities
mega.nz/#!vEQX2ASB!YHVUeDN-EG4h7J5kxF8q0cWR32g9JNrEZmVKam7CGx4

Ignore the autistic fanbase, be a criminal, level to a decent amount get clothes, loot places, play dolly dress up, sell clothes and items you made and drive around listening to podcast. Otherwise this game is bad.

Isn't that shit only filled with hackers? Can you level from losing?

No, as a matter of fact

Are there any comfy games for android?

fuck man
I wish I could remember my old email and password.
I need some nostalgia

Game Dev Story
and other stuff from Kairosoft

Start from scratch nigga.

Just prepare to cringe and experience second hand embarrassment

Literally anything handheld.
Playing the PSP Metal Slug anthology now.

Oh I know all about the cringe in the game, but fuck man.
I had fucking full Nightmare/Nemesis equipment.
And everything is still probably locked behind guardianship

Foursaken games can be sorta comfy. Grindy, but a comfy grind, I guess.

Is there a way to get army men to work on modern systems?

No idea why I played Adventure Quest as much as I did way back when.

The game used to be comfy when the armor, weapon and enemy designs were simple

Now you need "Mastercraft" items for random encounters, because old armors like class armors or gimmick armors (canine warrior) or just normal ones suck so much shit now. Said mastercraft items are extremely overdone design-wise and they have a bunch of strange "has an x% chance to do 500% base, 250% random" stuff. The division between new and old enemies is even more apparent now because the new ones will tear you apart in 3 turns, tank hits with a huge hp pool, and give you a crippling status effect unless you are wearing full mastercraft to counter its damage and hitting its weakness with a mastercraft weapon.

The game has changed a lot from middle school. Pics were my guy when we had some revival threads back in 2015

Dont judge.

Mastercraft is shit, just use maxxed ortu Dracowerepyre or the fruitcake bersekrer if you got it last christmas + the berserker sheild where youre attacks do 4x as much at the cost of damage,.

Also, they still havn't fixed the elemental switchblade Skull swarm trick, amongst other neat things i've noticed over time.

The biggest issue is when you click on battle random monster YOU ALWAYS GET THESE AWFUL SHADOW MONSTERS TO FIGHT.

Adiitionally, there's a ring that increased your luck so high ridiciously, you end up always hittign the specia lattack on your weapons
, so imagine constantly power word dieing because you have like nigh reality warping luck.

Its the fucking original memegame garbage. Though it is kinda comfy.

check my 2006 edgelord

huh, guess i fucked up when saving them

I love how you can get bonds by doing absolutely nothing as long as your stats are high enough

Yeah they are shit and not fun at all
Now that sounds really interesting, please explain.

Never played it

That was the 2nd Chaos lord who was basically that faggot wizard that Magnus kicked out of prospero wasn't it?

I found Dead Rising 2 comfy, something about being in a mall alone with just zombies to mess about and being free to do whatever you want. Soundtrack is also extremely comfy and relaxing.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qLd9kjigzc

dragonfable was definitely better back in the days, at least the fights felt more challenging
aqw was literally just a grindfest, and a boring one to boot. at least the armours looked cool

it was alright

Super comfy, coming through

my neighbour

Trust me, Everything changed for me when I got that fucking ring, right now I'm looking for a viable healing weapon so I don't have to grind seedspitters and undead anymore.

A while ago wanted to start a AQW run where a bunch of anons start the game and just ply through the main story.

But something happened around the time where it seemed like a very bad idea to suggest it at the time.

Game if even just 4-8 people joined would only be a 10 hour run and everyone would be like level 25 which is more then enough for the main game.

I liked those games, maybe i should try again

Prison Architect is surprisingly comfy once you get in the mood and start designing the prison from the ground up.
Laying down the foundations and planning out what rooms go where is pretty relaxing.

Dragonfable is the one that's had the best updates. Music, a slightly more adult-esque story, waifus, and a few other neat things.

Wouldn't recommend it. It sucks so fucking much except towards the end where it has glimpses of fun. The story is so mercilessly padded that its not even funny. And they've even started a brand new one that's technically related to the previous plot. It never ends.

You're the final Chaos Lord and you're also the reincarnation of the Dragon of Time.

Using a trainer to bypass the time limits and just let you free roam without a care in the world is great.

TFW had 3 doom weapons and the holy versions.

That's why it would just be the shitty main game, I just miss when this place seemed to have a bunch of group events or games going on taking up half the threads

I quit that shit the moment I saw the fucking Edward Cullen guy.

The fuckign anime tornument rreally pulled my shit, but that shit broke the cammels back.

Dind't help that the level cap back the nwas 20 so When I got back I wasn't the FUCKING STRONG.

XD Dragon Ball has attacks that take forever, possibly the worst writing they ever did.

I still have the stuff I got for it, though I can't figure out what software it was or even if the video is still up.

If you ever log back in, here's what to expect.

Speaking of, anybody got those stories about the drama happening at the studio?

Beware, the novelty of battleon's amusing plagarism, kiddyfying theme of 3rd party content is no longer what it used to be, as it is now a means to put anything they want in their games, no matter how awful it may be.

I understand, but trust me when I say there are much better endeavors to pursue with others. AQW's story gets pretty abysmal. Looking at the site, they're still doing maymay garbage bits in the actual plot.

That's another problem. The game eventually expects you to solo every Chaos Lord by yourself. The classes that are suitable for said task are either ones you'd have to grind mercilessly for or pay up for. Plus as I said in , AE made the original memegames.

Also, there used to be a faceless mask called the Nopperabo, but they removed it, because This was probably my fault if you wore the tuxedo with it and coloured yourself greeen, you could play as an user.

Fucking Cysero.

I remember that summoned that said "don't sue us" when it did a fire blast and shouted kamehameha.
Shit like that made me laugh, it was just shoehorned in pop trivia that was funny because it was shit and it knew it was

I thought everyone playing a shit game would hold peoples attention more then a good game because people could laugh and chat about how shit it is.

I can't believe I'm not the only one who played that shit

Nigga you could see everyone else who was playing that shit

Your goals are noble, but this shit is abysmally bad. Try something at least slightly enjoyable.

Nah fam, Dragonfable seems to be the only one worth playing, AQ is good for, well, just playign on a whim, maybye for 1-3 days to abuse and reach ridicoulous powerlevels, AQW is for hatred, regret and anger, and the new game is waifus and annoyance that unity doesn't work in Freedom approved 64-bit web-browsers

Only other game I could think of is that Aura Kingdom but people hate steam and I wouldn't ask people to download something they dislike.

That game looks so ass.

It's alright, but at the moment's it's pretty bare bones since I last played.

Mages are fucking broken though, Pick mage.

Speaking of it, go into more details over it m8. Is it still buy to enter beta?

I'd say give Spiral Knights a go. Its a download game, but I'm pretty sure Steam is optional. Its got a bretty gud soundtrack, story is close to non-existent, and gameplay is pretty much Diablo-lite.

Project X Zone is pretty comfy
It's got some action but not enough to really get you pumping
It's fast and fun and the story doesn't take it self seriously
Also it has nice fan service

No ide,a I got in because I was already a Guardian on AQ.

Just make sure to link up your battleon game accounts with the Artix master account

Bastion is get high and wrap yourself in a blanket - tier comfy game, especially the soundtrack.

armorgames.com/play/12390/fisher-diver

Shoot them an email.
If you can prove it's your account, they'll give it to you. Their support was super bro when I did that believe it or not.

forgot to add, I straight up didn't remember the email OR password; all I gave them was the name of my main character and the name on the card that paid for the guardian shit and they hooked me up.

Is there any game that let me plays ancient empires?
I like AoE 1 > AoE 2 due to the late game tech in the game is still within ancient civ rather than medieval, and this sweet soundtrack

Not bad, a bit short but still pretty alright.
Is it actually possible beat the final boss?

0 A.D. It's far from finished, but it's already playable.

play0ad.com/

Your mums insides are comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=AQRH6kLMa1k
youtube.com/watch?v=ckrbmA-NX7E
youtube.com/watch?v=SSg01hgD1PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a70h0cX8AMM

Just do one of these:
Go to Warlic's shop and mix the things on the shelf for the teleport recipe. Do it until you get the "triple challenge" which is endlessly fighting monsters in groups of 3 (usually very easy ones). Each fight gives you one health and one mana potion.

OR

Do the Frogzard Hunter Part 3 until you get to the part where you get 10 potions (after 2 easy fights and some dialog boxes)

I bought one
And the xp boost bonus
And a fuckload of Z-Tokens
And a premium for Dragon Quest
And MechQuest

Well there are a few Egyptian empire games, can't remember their names off the top of my head.

I'm just going to shill my shit here:
youtube.com/watch?v=z7-PXzPiDv8
Sorry.

I didn't care much for ODST but it's still leagues above 343i

They sure like to remind us of the nonexistence of a new Darkstalkers don't they

And I will forever hate them for it.

Let us hope Holla Forums doesn't live that long to see it happen.

Did not age well. Tried it again like a year ago, was less than impressed.

That's not pic related.

No results? Seriously?

If only the developers were even somewhat competent on releasing updates in a reasonable amount of time

Cataclysm DDA is the comfiest game I've ever played.

Banished (+ Colonial Charter mod)

Did anyone play AQ worlds?

Despite the endless grindan, I still have nostalgic feelings for it because it was the last game I played with any IRL friends

I only ever got to Lv12