"Credible Sources"

Watch out goys they're coming for you.
I didn't think means anything because we know what "credible sources" mean…story in comments.

So I though this was bullshit because "muh sources"

However I got banned from cuckchan a couple weeks ago even though there was no way someone could post from my PC at the time.

The possibilities I can think of it's either 4chan, Holla Forums or Daily Stormer.

Fuck I forgot to crop. But it might give explantion to my ban because I'm using literaly spyware (win 10)

And then while browsing 4chinz i found this.

And it's the lowest quality yet.

>>9562390

There was literally no way I could access my PC on the date the ban happened. I was almost 700 miles away and my PC is located in a locked room that only I could access.

I thought it was just a weird hiccup but I'm losing my shit now.

Especially because I didn't appeal it. It was already appealed before I came back and found out that I was banned for CP someohow

Ya except I got a random CP ban and now I'm fucking worried. I thought it was just alarmist but now I'm worried that I could have been targeted somehow

Did you have he same IP a couple of weeks ago than when you saw that ban? Were you able to post on 4chan between March 10 and March 23rd? If you had that IP when the ban was enacted you can expect a visit from the FBI.

If you didn't have the same IP it's a case of IP reuse which happens all the time. It also may be a range ban which your IP was included in.

Better pic of the ban

Serious question though - say Holla Forums gets killed, where should we congregate afterwords? Reddit is gayer than fucking a mustache and 4chan is literally mostly shills and bots

Banned on the 9th.

My ipconfig shows different even though I still cant get past the ban.

I hope it's the second but I made this thread to reach out to other anons that might be having the some problem to see if we can find a trend of something fucky

Ok you paranoid fuck … here …

1] If you use a dynamic IP or a VPN or some other kind of shared IP, then the ban isn't yours. Do you know how IPs work? No? Fucking learn, you retard.

2] Ban for CP != FBI visit. That's a meme as old as "delete system 32". "Enjoy your v&" means nothing because nobody here knows fuck all about what the FBI does or does not do.

3] The FBI does not give a shit that you might have looked at some CP. Pay fucking attention, you mong. The people who get arrested for CP were either distributing it or they had literal terabytes worth of CP physically stored on their computer.

Stop being a dumbass and lurk for 20 years before posting again.

8ch.pl still exists.

After Holla Forums kill? idk, there's not enough people on here to cause a public reaction. If you bitch and complain on twitter maybe somebody can help get you contact with a chan maker.

Idk man I don't make websites

Neato.

Um user, a normal ipconfig won't tell you your WAN ip.

could have been a ban of an IP range

I guess either one of us becomes the big goy and host an offshore site. Because the src code for 8ch is open source or we proceed to use TOX or an onion site.

We will survive though, we will accomplish our mission.

Were you able to post on 4chan between the 9th and 23rd?

The most likely scenarios are:
1. A mod submitted the wrong ban and nothing will come of it. Whether they did it maliciously or accidentally
2. Your IP was included in a range ban of a CP spammer which means nothing will come of it
3. At some point between the 9th and when you took that screenshot you were served the same IP which means nothing will come of it

Less likely but possible:
1) Your wifi was used by someone that gained or had access to it and uploaded CP. I don't know what could come of this since I'm not a legal expert but it's not like you're some grandma that had her wifi hijacked by someone that used it to upload CP on 4chan. You actually use 4chan yourself which could cause some misunderstandings
2) You have a virus that has turned your computer into a proxy server and it's being used for uploading CP. Search your IP and see if it's on proxy lists. This happens a lot but it's probably usual for the proxy computer to be using the same sites as someone that's using it for uploading CP. So there could be some misunderstandings

I wasn't around my PC during those date. I was actually hundred of miles away exactly during those dates

Here's a possibility:
You're a retarded faggot who should commit ritualistic suicide.

Think about that one a bit and see if it grows on you.

Let these memes go, user. There is nothing anonymous about TOR.
""cs.columbia.edu/""~sc2516/papers/septis_paper.pdf
Colluding TOR nodes (spoiler:they're in DC)
""cryptogon"".com/?p=624
TOR's board of directors are predominantly Red Sea pedestrians (Bruce Schneier- self-admitted, Cindy Cohn - probably chosen, Linus Nordberg - probably chosen, Cindy Coleman - self-admitted (4 out of 6 directors, famalam)
And here are the core personnel, which reads like a memorial for Polish typhus victims:
""torproject.org""/about/corepeople.html.en

If somebody is shilling "anonymity" solutions, then you should be suspicious of it (Who shills for PGP? Fucking nobody. That's a good sign it works). Somebody is paying the bills for the bandwidth those TOR nodes use. You really need to be asking why. Getting serious about anonymity is pretty fucking inconvenient, and you're way better off just acting like an adult and keeping your internet shitposting in legal bounds.

I have no proofs, but TOX seems like bait. Tailored for anons . . . like TOR is tailored for boy fuckers and drug dealers? No thanks.

That's what I do. The best opsec is having no opsec. Maintain a normal Facebook profile, don't use proxies, no VPN. All that stuff makes you look suspicious. You want to look like a normie so they won't care about you.

I'll keep an open mind user

zeronet?

ALREADY A THREAD

ALREADY A THREAD

ALREADY A THREAD

ALREADY A THREAD

ALREADY A THREAD

ALREADY A THREAD

ALREADY A THREAD

ALREADY A THREAD

ALREADY A THREAD

ALREADY A THREAD

ALREADY A THREAD

ALREADY A THREAD

Fuck off. Any security is better than no security.