US Senate votes 50-48 to do away with broadband privacy rules, let ISPs to sell your info

REPEAL THIS FUCKING NOW! Call your representative NOW! They want to end privacy on the internet again!

www .privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/03/us-senate-votes-50-48-away-broadband-privacy-rules-let-isps-telecoms-sell-internet-history/

www .privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/03/today-senators-will-vote-allow-isps-sell-internet-history-end-fcc-online-privacy-rules/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ma3ez
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-joint-resolution/34/cosponsors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_L._Montgomery
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct9xzXUQLuY
8ch.net/pol/res/9604990.html
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-joint-resolution/34
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/28/statement-administration-policy-sjres-34-–-disapproving-federal
archive.is/TcXos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefull9the God Emperor will strike this down

*Hopefully

This is important.

call me when Trump actually signs it

This. Trump can still veto it.

Screencap the articles because they are excluded from (((Wayback Machine)))

I would expect that to happen before the end of the month.

Remember to post the screencap here so that other people can read the full articles.

We have IDs for a reason, faggot

Fuck off bootlicker

The Republicans have always had a hard-on for destroying both internet privacy and net neutrality. Partly because they have little conception of what the internet actually is, and all that jazz about ISP's not being able to restrict access to certain websites smacks of gubmint regulayshun

I thought about getting a VPN but I'm not sure which on to go with. This totally fucking sucks.

any VPN will work against ISPs really

I'm going to have to find out how to contact that bitch, too bad she's a total libshits idiot but it can't hurt to call and ask. Also everyone who's saying trump will veto this is retarded he probably doesn't even care and he especially won't care if no one voices their concerns. Remember when pol said were going to use trump not have him use us, he's still full funding Israel and shit and is literally only a right leaning moderate don't suck his dick on everything he does you fucking idiots.

You mean YET ANOTHER jew puppet?

Fuck, I'm getting so sick and tired of this bullshit.

spam Trump's twitter with how he needs to veto this shit

Fuck off Holla Forums

You have short memories, the FCC was one seat away from passing internet censorship right before the election. This may be a move to remove their say in the matter before that happens.

None of the 3 letter agencies are trustworthy.

Anything like this being passed is disturbing.

This has zero relation to alphabet agencies ability to collect everything or acquire any and all information from your ISP. FCC regulations can't magically grant ISPs immunity from that sort of thing in the first place, but the government is excluded within the (now rejected) new rules anyway.

You can't simply assume he'll do the right thing.

Underrated

What alphabet soup agencies collect can't typically be used in court though, they need a warrant before they collect the information in order to use it in court, letting ISPs sell this data may make it legal to persecute people (read: bad goyim) with purchased data since they obtained the data legally.

That hasn't really been relevant ever since the advent of parallel construction though. Collecting a clean, legal copy to use as evidence after the fact isn't a challenge, and wouldn't(couldn't) have been prevented by the fcc's proposed regs.

The proposal was something of a mess though, if they wanted to make the communication act's section 222c apply to internet providers, and nothing else, it'ld decent. But they throw in a lot of extra shit that they frankly shouldn't(don't) have the ability to do.

They would still first need the warrant to collect a clean, legal copy to use as evidence. If ISPs can just sell the data, it would be legal to buy the data, comb through it (or use the lists they already have), find people who did something illegal, and throw them all into FEMA camps or whichever for-profit private prison as they planned under Obama. Just because the alphabet soup agencies already breach constitutional rights doesn't mean it doesn't matter if ISPs are allowed to sell it. As if CIA niggers wouldn't just plant CP on your computer then emulate web traffic with your network, buy data from your ISP, then throw you in jail to bunk with Jamal and Tyrone.

What about this is surprising to anybody?
These people are traitors.
There's no going back.

Good way for new ISP providers to market themselves.

"We don't sell your data", like the ISP version of duckduckgo

They don't need the ISP to sell them information to comb through. They already have it, that's the point with parallel construction. It's not until afterwards that they'll bother going to build up a fake case that still pretends 4a exists. When they're in those final stages, they have enough information to go to a judge to get a warrant for a fresh copy of what they already have. And even then, there have been rulings that are making even this thin facade unnecessary.

Guys, your senate looks like a Tel Aviv phone book. Cotton? Boozman? Sullivan? Since when are those fucking English family names?

Who in the hell have you been voting to be your senators?

How cucked are you, amerifats?

Jesus tapdancing Christ! It is sad to see something like that, you know? You won't remove matzo with a senate like that, it is ridiculous.

that kike literally made a living selling user data

This is fake news. The point is to take power away from the FCC and give it to the FTC. This is to ensure FCC censorship powers are never an issue with the net.

archive.is/Ma3ez
shilly, but this explains it fairly well. They're just moving power from the FCC that Obama implemented during the net neutrality false dilemma psyop to the FTC – which means content is not to be censored (which is the power of the FCC)

This is regarding the vote today in the senate to "allow" ISPs to sell net histories to 3rd parties. It's just repealing Obama's bullshit in order to shift power to a non censoring entity (FTC).

Is FTC better though? I always knew FCC was crap (benefits of reading lolberg blogs).

Early Americans loved to larp as Hebrews. Blacks also take bible names.

Trump better veto this shit.

Flood Trump's twitter about it.

I'm not talking about first names, I'm talking about surnames. If you got 4 senators in that list which are real goyim, that would be a lot.

You are basically being ruled by jews, no wonder they sell you out.

Give me the presidency and you'll get your internet privacy back Dahnald!

So…what was before that? These so called essential privacy protections were only in place for a few months?

Seems as if oversight is going to be switched from the FCC to the FTC, meaning that any rules the FCC enforced, whether they were pro-privacy or anti-privacy, will be stopped, but we are yet to know what exactly the FTC will do.

1st reply everytime

hownewareyou.jpg

NordVPN, mullvad

You can't operate a VPN in Sweden or being a swedish operator without keeping logs.

This. Trump will sign this into law. He has surrounded himself with kikes and is going to do their bidding from time to time. I really think that many people here are ignoring reality vis a vis Trump.

If anyone here honestly thinks that they are safe on the internet or that their privacy wasn't taken away from them long ago, then they seriously need to take a long vacation until they realize that the security that they think that they have is fake.

H.J.Res 86 will be before the House soon. You niggers better be telling your Representative to vote it down.

I know of only one way to separate my real self from my troll self.

That is euphemistically called "borrowed wifi", you guys should take a hard look on it and learn to use it before it is too late for yourselves.

This is from a guy doing that since 2006 and I'm not sure that they don't have a file from my pre-2006 activity which will be used just in case.

What do we do for OPSEC if this is signed into law?

Any techfags know? A VPN? What tech do we use to stop ISPs from collecting our data?

Obama gave away the internet last year to the UN, privacy is dead.
This bill hands out the ability for ISPs to monetize you even more that you already have been.
"Borrowing" wifi from your favorite neighbor is alright until some man in black knocks on their door, cracks open their network, measures the effective range, and comes say "hello" to everyone within that range.

Tor is your best option. Most VPNs can't be trusted for anything except evading bans on chans.

ICANN has been international since 1998. Obama had nothing to do with it.

You need two separate computers:
- One is your normal self to use;
- The other is the real one;

I recommend you looking at chinese SBCs as a source of cheap, reliable and non-US-bugged devices. They are chinese-bugged, but that is a small price to pay, anyway.

That device won't ever connect to your home network, neither to anybody near you.

Get yourself a good directional wifi antenna, a good dongle and maybe an amplifier which also amplifies the receiving signal.

Lead the antenna and dongle to outside your house through a long powered USB cable into the roof or a fake flower pot and point it far away, a mile far away.

Then get yourself kali linux and use wifite to obtain anonymaus wifi.

As a bonus you can then use some sort of protection for your neighbor to not attract suspicion to him, as I'm doing right now using Tor in a setup like that.

jbfdn sbdz

If faceberg, twatter and jewgle collaborate with the ISPs they can effectively shut us out from 90% of the internet. If they start buying and selling/trading user data with each other they can effectively "black mark" everyone involved in internet wrongthink, even if its happening outside of their platforms.

It was the most recent example of what could be considered "complete loss".

Not an argument. :^)

Holla Forums niggers don't like using Tor because they're too fucking lazy to bother protecting themselves.

It never passed, though. ICANN is still solidly in the hands of the same California company that started it. It is not in the hands of the UN. If it were, then we'd all be in prison for not loving god's special chosen people.

Nothing prevents you from putting a webcam with a lens focused on the front yard of your neighbor.

That would give you enough time to turn off everything and pack or throw out your setup.

Depending on where you live, a complete search can take a month to be made, I once lived in a place where people's density was above 1 per square meter. lol We were like 10 thousand living in a single block.

If you live at a place where anyone can enter at any time (anyone who doesn't own a house), fucked all that plan is.

Shills, they don't want my posts shown in the first page. They don't mind people discussing their loss of rights. But they absolutely hate the recipes that put people totally outside their control.

I've got shills mad for a decade already while teaching people in forums to use "borrowed wifi". But it seems to not stick, still nowadays very few people do it.

I dislike not being able to post pictures and I dislike being unable to post for days. But Tor helps keep the swat teams to stay away from my kind friendo nearby.

If you don't own your place, you need to make sure you look into state laws concerning renter's rights. I know where I am that the landlord cannot enter a renter's home without 72 hours written notice.

Have you got a pdf over on /pdf/? Kali and Tor are great tools, but tools in unskilled hands are just paperweights.

Wow it was a perfect split between Dems against and Repubs for. I wonder what everyone's reasonings were?
Smaller Government?
Stop anti-semitism?

I honestly don't think it's even that. Trump will sign it into law because he won't understand it and doesn't want to look stupid in front of the cameras. He'll be scratching his head like a goon while Paul Ryan whispers, "It's ok, chief. It's good. The people will love it." into his ear.

Eat a dick, faggot. Demoralization is saying shit like "Well, we might as well give up." I'm just saying I'm sick and tired of these fucks always pulling this shit.

You can't limit your opsec to a borrowed wifi and a camera of course.

That's why I told you about the combo directional antenna + amplifier + dongle + long usb cable + flower pot.

You got to be creative and set a few alarms with fallbacks.

When I lived in that high density slum, I placed a trashcan full of glass bottles to be knocked out if the door was opened from the outside.

It would wake me up and it would cover the room in glass shards, which would tear apart the feet of anyone entering, including police which uses those shitty shoes.

I can live without posting pics and if I want to start a thread, I just use a random youtube embed. Having to deal with captcha is damn annoying at times, though.

Playing Devil's Advocate, how can you deflect criticism from normalfags, if they bitch that the Senate is now full of Republicans?

Eggxellent advice. I also live in rented places.

No, you don't need anything fancy. All you need to know is in that post of mine. Just research the dongles that work with packet injection, that's all you need for wifite to use its most sophisticated attacks. But if you are lucky to find an old WEP, you won't even need that. There are other ways, like strolling by a nearby hotel and seeing their password plastered on a wall, then you won't need Kali. lol

You just be curious and you will find a way.

Mind you that I used mostly Trisquel (a blobless distro, financed and used by the Spanish government, one of the most secure by the way) and got hacked in anyway by law enforcement. But by virtue of that long range wifi, they have never got close enough to drag me away.

Nowadays I keep a custom distro with a few kernel tweaks and that never got hacked. But like your most precious tool, I only use that for certain tasks so it gets small exposure, not for shitposting.

Really, if they want to snoop in your stuff they will, all that matters online is to remain free to troll another day.

Personally, I don't bother. I just tell 'em, "Hey, if you don't like your representatives in Congress, vote 'em out."

The FCC is particularly awful since they've suffered from regulatory capture for it's entire existence, it's always been a tool for kiked out companies to fuck over Americans. I wish Trump would abolish it and grind the telcos into dust.

I find Jim's captcha a lot less annoying than doing slave work classifying images for Alphabet.

someone shoot paul and isakson for not voting nay, fucking niggers.

Agreed

come on TORpedo

How long until this reaches Trump?

From an article on the 2016 presidential candidates on the issues:

Trump won't do anything that makes Trump look bad. If you haven't learned that by now, then you're not paying enough attention.

I primarily use Bodhi linux. Instead of installing a whole new distro, does the Katoolin script to install Kali tools include what is necessary?

And most of you faggots have probably defended or voted for at least one of these cucks.

I fucking told you Randlet was a shill with zero real convictions. His father never would've voted yes.

thats not what he said though, and thats completely different then
nice try though

blockchain technology will make this censorship stuff impossible. we can all migrate to 0chan if shit hits the fan

I don't have knowledge about Kali to answer your question. I hate Kali because it is pozzed, so I run it from a live USB just to get into APs, I never install it.

One important thing stands from my experience:

You will be hacked anyway, but you will be more easily hacked if you use Kali, Debian, Fedora, Suse, Ubuntu than if you use Hardened Gentoo or Trisquel.

There is no hardening against systemd or selinux. If you are cucked by any of the two running in your system you can kiss your OPSEC bye, bye.

I use the online equivalent of the trashcan full of glass bottles. Start with blobless distros, discover what dongles work with them. Then you look for programs that can monitor your system for intrusion. Use Kali to intrude in your system, they got plenty of tutorials, rinse and repeat until you can't do anymore.

So, you will only be hacked by someone with your powerlevel or above it.

How do you access this 0chan?

my dear tor user, zeronet.io

Ohohohohohohoh! Is this the fools day already?

You know what interpreted languages with access to the entire underlying computer can be used to do, don't you?

There is a reason people are avoiding things like that lately.

you do realize you can see audit the fucking source code right there in the python script right? or are you just retarded

Absolutely.

Rand Paul endorsed Romney in 2012 after Romney and the Republican Establishment had to do a last minute fraudulent change of the convention rules to suppress his father's massive support and possible taking of the nomination via a run off. At that point it was obvious that he was not like his father, but a career politician piece of trash playing the game.

If you are not behind a VPN…you need to get behind one now.

Can you guarantee to me that the python interpreter is completely free of bugs that permit remote code execution?

dont need to if you can read and understand code. you should be able to tell from source if something is fishy

I'm gonna get called a shill but Trump is still blue pilled on privacy and encryption. He thinks encryption is bad because terrorists can use it which is bad, but at the same time it's necessary to hide from the gubernment. When does he introduce legislation that imposes congressional term limits? I would have done that shit day one, it'd get shits such as mccain and lindsey graham out of D.C.

(((your friendly neighborhood central intelligence agency spokesman of african descent))) needs to leave

Republitards & Neo-cons are FUCKING CANCER! We need today's conservative minded libertarian respecting people in there instead of these cucks born in the 60s and 70s.

It doesn't work like that, kiddo.

If you work with assembly, that is pretty possible to guarantee through automated methods that your system doesn't have remote code execution backdoors. Such backdoors can be hampered by NX bits, by random memory space distribution, by fixed execution memory allocation, by watchdogs, by execution memory space signing, etc.

When you got an interpreter, all those controls are worth nothing, because if you can inject commands in the language that the interpreter understands, it gobbles up and executes it. There is no separating, authorizing, signing, anything. You just have to find a way to inject code that the interpreter understands.

This bypasses all the underlying security and is completely multiplatform. Say you make an ASIC with your own super-sekrit opcodes assembly, encrypted memory in hardware, out of band memory execution controls. Then you run python, java, php, perl or anything interpreted on it with network access, your system will get owned in minutes.

Notwithstanding the low priority to security the owners of such projects publicly give. lol

Never, because separation of powers.

Not so much a shill thing as an ignorant thing. The President cannot introduce legislation.

My Opera browser comes with a VPN. I haven't been using it, because it was bought out by china not to long ago. Should I start using it?

For fuck sake United Kikes of America.
You guys need to sort this shit out. Phone, phone, phone, let them know how pissed you are. Dont lead the way in ZOG anymore, get mad and take your conty back with the God Emperor.

I don't see what everyone's so upset about. They're just preparing to move power from the FCC to the FTC. The didn't "enable" ISPs to sell info. They just got rid of that obama shit installed to make his FCC grab look good. They're just move control to the FTC – which can't censor like the FCC can.

but thats just plain wrong

yes actually it does work like that. If the code is so fucked that you don't know what it does then you probably shouldn't download it, yes, but when its clearly written and you aren't an idiot, an interpreter and its bugs mean nothing when there i no cause for concern in the code thats being interpreted. Also, you use tor even though its clearly a government made project with plenty of its own shit to worry about yet you are preaching about the security of a python interpreter, please fucking kill yourself.

one missing symbol put in by an unpaid (((coder))) who might have had a very convenient accident and you have the perfect backdoor. do you remember what happened to OpenSSL for Debian way back? some coder (who may or may not have been a spook) complained about the code for the random number generator giving a lot of warnings when put through a tool… and just removed a good chunk of code from it. it was pushed because the maintainers didn't stop to think about what the code did, and as a result anything put through debian openssl from 2006 to 2008 is compromised.
if you lock your shit down everything might work out for the best, but in a large project with a bunch of people contributing i can't see something not going wrong.

The fact that privet company's can get away with it is invasive, having your ISP do the same is dam right fucking bad.

Is the FTC censoring the internet now?

No, it's the federal trade commission.

what will the FTC do differently to protect internet users than the FCC. you seem to understand this shit, so an explanation would be super helpful.

but thats the thing, someone caught it and complained (even if it was ignored)
if there is something wrong with code, people that know how to read it and know the conditions of what could possibly be a future problem will report on it. There is no reason to be ignorant yourself either, you should know at least enough about programming to do a basic audit of things you are going to run, but seriously complaining about the interpreter is stupid, and automatically assuming shit without verifying is literally retarded. If you have a suspicion of the program, then audit it.
and of course the bigger the project the more room for error or intent, but then there is just as much room for correction as well.

I understand they are also private companys, but a line dose have to be drawn, and the fact that the line is already well past 1984 is daming.

Back of the oven, Schlomo.

and fucked it up, and the people in charge of making sure random idiots don't fuck shit up let it through because they're not robots.

it's one thing to look through code, it's another thing to analyze the interaction between the code and the interpreter. the code can remain perfectly fine, but some obscure niche change for iOS users could result in the interpreter doing things just that little bit differently, and wow, there you go, you've got cianiggers planting CP on your machine, and fbiniggers preparing to sell access to make up for their budget.

The 50 Senators that voted for S.J.Res 34 are
Senator Roberts (R-KS)
Senator Lee (R-UT)
Senator Boozman (R-AR)
Senator Blunt (R-MO)
Senator Crapo (R-ID)
Senator Scott (R-SC)
Senator Cotton (R-AR)
Senator Hatch (R-UT)
Senator Capito (R-WV)
Senator Alexander (R-TN)
Senator Toomey (R-PA)
Senator Perdue (R-GA)
Senator Cochran (R-MS)
Senator Inhofe (R-OK)
Senator Ernst (R-IA)
Senator Lankford (R-OK)
Senator Collins (R-ME)
Senator Sullivan (R-AK)
Senator Thune (R-SD)
Senator McCain (R-AZ)
Senator Graham (R-SC)
Senator Wicker (R-MS)
Senator Grassley (R-IA)
Senator Burr (R-NC)
Senator Hoeven (R-ND)
Senator Tillis (R-NC)
Senator McConnell (R-KY)
Senator Heller (R-NV)
Senator Cruz (R-TX)
Senator Daines (R-MT)
Senator Portman (R-OH)
Senator Murkowsky (R-AK)
Senator Cassidy (R-LA)
Senator Flake (R-AZ)
Senator Johnson (R-WI)
Senator Rubio (R-FL)
Senator Corker (R-TN)
Senator Risch (R-ID)
Senator Gardner (R-CO)
Senator Young (R-IN)
Senator Barasso (R-WY)
Senator Moran (R-KS)
Senator Cornyn (R-TX)
Senator Enzi (R-WY)
Senator Kennedy (R-LA)
Senator Shelby (R-AL)
Senator Rounds (R-SD)

This actually a good thing.
The FCC is full of nothing but left wing faggot SJWs.
OP is a fag

Fucking how? Aren't they nearly defunct?

first, the chance of that is slim. Second, like I said, usually that shit can be spotted in the code. Maybe not by you but by people who know what they are looking at, and there are plenty of them that regularly audit shit, because whitehats even though they are faggots, and are autistic about making sure blackhats and russian hackers can't get into shit. An example of one of these fags is Brian Krebs.

quick scan of wikipedia shows that privacy matters are probably better regulated by the FTC based on what it was founded to do. the FTC was founded to break up trusts and monopolies(much like many new tech and social media companies now have). the FCC was established later too regulate the media which at the time was only radio basically but were probably bought out.

the FCC dosent give 2 fucks about privacy.

Can someone explain to me why we give a single fuck about a FCC rule Obama ordered 3 weeks before Trump came into Office? It's not like this rule has been around for years.

TWEET HIS CHILDREN

$0.50 have been withdrawn from your account.

Does Barron also have a Twitter?

Or should we simply contact him via Crunchyroll?

Posrting this cap from the doj case into an alt-right site thread as its pertinent to the topic and the shilling itt.

This nullifies the FCC's earlier regulations put in place on December 2, 2016. Parts would have been made effective between January and June of 2017. The requirements of the regulations are fairly heavy. This would have been stricken down no matter what, and it was likely put forth with this intention. Evil Republicans are ending Internet Privacy! Go ahead guys, make fools of yourselves.

I'm sure trump didn't nominate anyone because he draining the swamp :^)

ebin, totally not obvious

He knew it was executive overreach and he knew Republicans would go after it.

Trump appointed Ajit Pai as commissioner and he was likely to get rid of the rule anyways Unless you're talking about something else

Force HTTPS, adopt DNS security techniques. That's pretty much it. TOR and VPNs are overkill, even for 8ch users.

HTTPS is designed to prevent your ISP from snooping on the contents of your web traffic. They'd be able to see that you're connecting to a particular server (which is increasingly useless due to proliferating defenses against DDoS attacks, such as cloudfare), but not what content you're downloading - and it's the content that's actually useful to anybody who wants the ISP's data.

DNS has potential vulnerabilities because snooping it lets somebody see which websites you're trying to browse (but not the specific content you're looking for). Fortunately, security measures (similar to HTTPS) for it are available, they just don't have tremendously wide adoption at this point in time.

eh my life is already ruined by these people

Let me guess: you took OP's spin & that site at face value without checking for other perspectives. See:

So how does it sound to you once you realize OP is trying to get us to protest the repeal of some of Obama's last minute regulations? Selling your private info isn't the intent of this legislation, rather it's about nullifying Obama's power grab for the FCC. I wonder (((who))) would like for us to ask Trump to ironically protect Obama's legacy?

Don't forget OP revealed himself as a shilling non-native who tried to samefag:

Don't touch the poop.

i am so glad i wasent the first autist to see this.

It's the kikes. They're coming after us. If you're not using a VPN, you're probably screwed. But start using a VPN.

If Trump does not then we know his true alliance.

And we stop supporting him.
My patience has worn thin. We need to kick into gear again. The left is still manipulating people with their narrative.

Also this.

We may need to stop using 4chan. From that point on wards it's compromised (unless you can use vpn for it)

These are the two cucks that didn't vote when they could have gridlocked the bill. That's right, Rand "muh privacy" Paul decided not to vote on this fucking bill. For that matter, not a single fucking republican voted against it, so I guess they were scared of making waves, despite Paul's reputation otherwise. Fucking disgusting.

you. are. retarded.

THIS

Torshill at it again with the normie speak. Back to facebook, retard.

CTR get out

I'm annoyed that rand abstained, i thought he wasn't like the other conservatives. I guess birds of a feather, flock together

You're either new, a faggot or a shill.

Or just very slippery.

its a shill

It's disgusting because for conservatives they are not very conservative.

fucking rubio

Thank kek Paul didn't cuck out>>9566873

Didnt Ron Paul retire after 2012?

Fuck off with your honeypot "archive" site.

In three posts? Really? Or did you miss the part where, in his "samefagging," he changed his name from user to "OP"? I can't comment on anything else he's posted, but from this thread, he seems like neither a shill nor a non-native.

RANDLET CO-SPONSORED THE BILL YOU IGNORANT CUCK
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-joint-resolution/34/cosponsors

Good thing I live next to a library with free wifi

While I haven't yet read the legislation I know there's been an ongoing issue with regards to FCC regulation of non-common carrier activites engaged in by entities with common carrier status. I believe there was an inter-agency agreement between the FCC and the FTC that the FTC would be the regulatory body to control activities unrelated to common carriage by common carrier entities. I suspect this legislation is a formalization of that interagency agreement. Is that correct? If so it's merely ratification of the status quo, something legislators usually feel safe in either doing or not doing because while it does nothing it also breaks nothing but they can still all sell their constituents on the notion that they were busily and importantly acting in their respective interests.

Bravo on bullshit.

That is a lie.

(checked)
Exactly, Mullvad has a specific routing mode for use in Sweden by nationals for this reason alone as it is… surprise… a Swedish run VPN aka Amagicon AB who handles the payments. They also take bitcoin and cash via envelope.

Good luck getting a user log from a company that does that.

Don't just hope, make it happen!

Raise a ruckus. Tweet him.

The thread was pinned. Look at all the anons who weighed in without looking up the resolution or corresponding regulations. They took the bait hook, line, and sinker. The responses are indistinguishable from Huffington Post comments section. Anons, take out ten minutes and go read them yourselves. Keep in mind the cost of implementing the regulations and what it takes to comply. The greatest power Jews hold over you is your own ignorance. They want you to respond to their rhetoric, rather than understand things for yourself.

There is the same shitfest in the CIA whistleblower thread where no one has determined whether Dennis Montgomery, alleged whistleblower, is the same Dennis L Montgomery who is a well know con man and bullshit artist, nor has it even been addressed, I am disappoint Holla Forums, very fucking disappoint. Fuck stickies tbh fam literally no different than upboats or forum sliding and it promotes this kind of vapid no proofs faggotry. According to imkikey self improvement and philosophy threads are not pin worthy but unsubstantiated possible misinformation about muh 6 trillion CIA documents which could derail the investigation of the Deep State and muh Russia is pinned with misleading headline. From now on I am reading the catalog backwards to counter the thinly veiled forum sliding of excessive and retarded stickies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_L._Montgomery

That's very nice, now go be a useless shit somewhere else.

The one day Rubio actually shows up for work.

Hide.me

Servers are in a jurisdiction that doesn't require keeping records and you can pay with bitcoin so you can actually be anonymous

It's not "my" site, but sure, whatever. Believe OP's "totally unbiased, u guys!" site. *That* site is apparently so legit that it can't be archived by wayback. Notwithstanding, neither point affects the fact that OP is trying to get us to ask Trump to preserve Obama's power grab FCC regulations.

Right.

I don't know how it works in israel, but here in America the president doesn't appoint senators. Try again.

veto or lose 2020 its that simple and so many was ready to go to war if it was stolen from you trump those same ppl willing to go to war if you fuck up.Get rid of the jews and the cucks namely ryan preblowus etc NOW motherfucker ppl have spoken and they don't want jews or their cucks in office fuck with that if you want too tsk tsk.

The resolution being passed reverses a rule put in place by the FCC approximately three months ago as Obama was going out the door. Not thirty years. Not three year. Three months.

I think we'll be fine without it.

make a big deal about ivanka going to the WH thats more kike infiltration ……FUCK your daughter FUCK those jews in your ear you are the president of the UNITED STATES !! Make us proud we supported you and never compromise for a jew rat!!! even if they are in laws you faggot !!!!!!Man UP NOW!! tellem russia my ass bitches oh btw your fired….BE YOU!!!!

Make sure he does tweet this shit or do something niggers

It still has to pass the House and wind up on Trump's desk. Calm the fuck down.
Jesus fucking christ

Yeah, sure.
Let's blend out that he was FOR it in the first place a couple years ago as well as in the beginning of his campaign.
Ofc the shills drowned out all critisms at him and now shtf.

quit being a pussy Andrew Jackson wasn't mother fucker tell them jews to kiss your ass and shut em down

if this passes jewgle fiber is going to start expanding at an alarming rate.

>"Just buy older hardware :^)"

Were you cucks sleeping for the past 30 years or something?

Here's a couple of the cucks who voted yes on this.

If those with high power levels don't start developing opsec for the common man, you will all eventually be overpowered by a system that grows more powerful over time

we are reaching the end of the era of individualism. Only now that the elite are out of touch with the technology and the people do you have this one opportunity to break free of their power structure

You will never have this chance again.

Right half of your pic has a heart inside a heart.

Rand's a cuck, he's nothing like Ron "fuck bankers, fuck war for israel too" Paul.

(((Wayback Machine?))) You mean that company run by (((Alexa)))?

(((Wayback Machine?))) You mean that company run by (((Alexa)))?>>9565319
I reckon VSP companies are also all balls-deep in the data-mining game. We need some more exposure 0n all of this big data shenanigans.
Unfortunately, some of Trump's top supporters are also in the data-mining business. It's the new black gold….

I am C.I.A. Key

more capitalist bullshit

OY VEY ROCKEFELLER JR. IS AT IT AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct9xzXUQLuY

Why do these rats always have to multiply like cancer? Can't we simply put them all into the oven at once!? It's getting annoying, fuck all jews!

IIRC a while back some user posted here showing that zeronet was really insecure and could allow anyone to access your whole harddrive. It was a while ago and I think he told the developers about it, so it is probably fixed by now, but it is just something that should be remembered.

Here's another idea.

Instead of acting like peasants, begging to not be harmed, and being on the defensive… why not go on the offensive instead?

How about we push legislation that outright bans the collection and/or sale of such data? Fuck (((Google))) and the (((advertisement companies))) right up their ass?

I remember the internet before all this data collection was considered normal. It was a better place. Make them go back to non personalized banner ads and shit.

How do you suggest we do that?

Complete and utter kikery.

Translation: They are letting the mailman read your mail then allow him to sell it to whoever wants to blackmail you.

I repeat, complete and utter kikery oh the highest order.

THIS IS ILLEGAL. THESE ARE OUR PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS. DO NOT STAND FOR IT.

Just downloaded TOR browser. Is that good enough to stop my ISP from selling my shitposts?

oy vei, oi vai.clearly this is another shoah

Every shitpost is like a rare gem. A precious child of mine that must be protected. It blows my mind that I am now using a criminal-drug-trafficking and child-porn-trading software to browse fucking hatechan. I'm actually pretty upset that things have gotten this bad, but I can't live without shitposting.

Shut up you semitic oven-dodger

It is easy to assume that interpreters don't verify if a certain code is authorized to run or not. - None of them verify. - That is pretty much all you need to know to run scared from any and all interpreters. There is a reason why our browsers have javascript disabled.

And here fellow pollacks is how you spot a (((shill))).

The goal of anonymity is exactly to not let known your point of origin, which is exactly what this shill is arguing against. Three letter agencies hate to be blinded by false leads caused by people using connections that cannot be personally identified. Borrowed wifi effectively blows out months of investigation and money spent tracking people who can merely flip a switch to never be seen online again in that point of origin.

No amount of cryptography will ever hide your point of origin and Tor and VPNs are merely obfuscation.

If you wish to be really anonymous, you must use a physical layer of anonymity under the virtual ones:

You (((radicals))) are rather desperate, aren't you?

http:// www.zdnet.com/article/swedish-isp-begins-offering-free-vpn-to-battle-data-retention-law/
If they are operating in Sweden until now, they are complying about keeping logs. See the date of the article. All those ISPs would be out of business now if they didn't comply. Lie as much as they will to stay in business, I won't believe them. Sorry.

Petition the Donald directly on his twitter. If he is not a puppet he will realize that his entire election was won thanks to internet anonymity and that anonymizing the internet will put targets on many of his supporters. This bill is the Republicucks trying to get revenge against the voter base that turned on them.

This shows that the senate is bought out. Let's see if the house is as well.

And if they are too we better pray Trump is still the man he said he was. Or we're going to go fucking nuclear boys.

this is a good point. problem is, but do we really want to draw all that attention to ourselves (again)? its one thing if they think we played a part. its another thing entirely if we show them exactly how much of a part we played. i agree that this is republicans trying to fuck over the people that they see as party traitors. but what makes you think that with a petition (that would ultimately be seen by our repub majority congress) would make any difference? even if don IS aware of us and what we do, its complete political suicide to defend a place like this because of the extreme nature of our rhetoric.

if we were to petition i think that we should pretend to be from halfchan. we dont need anymore bad press, especially if these rumors about bush seniors lawyer coming after "alt-right" websites are true.

not trying to concern troll. just trying to plan the steps before we take em

Obviously you don't go to the Don crying about Holla Forums. You just point out real life attacks on Trump supporters and suggest that anonymity online allows for open discourse of ideas. This bill is going to turn American internet into Chinese internet overnight only the difference will be that instead of government swooping in to punish you it will be social media, large employers that want to enforce diversity like Mc Donalds and Walmart. You know Zuckerburg wants to see every single site you visit. And so does google.

I think the best bet would be to twitter Trump personally. It's evident that these slimy cocksuckers and the powers that be are trying to kill the Internet because it doesn't suit their globalist agendas. The Net is the last and foremost bastion of freedom, we must not let it go. We're talking complete death of privacy and liberty here for fucks sake.

This whole thing is nothing but forced FUD. Scare those with something to hide.

Do you consider yourself an open book? Do you have blinds in your windows? A lock on your door? Why not share your credit card info and social security number if you don't have anything to hide? Do you have a pin for your bank account?

How many times do you fucking shills have to be shat on before you just fuck off already?
No one buys into your games.
Everyone sees through you very easily.

Just.
Fuck.
Off.

i agree. whatever they pay those guys is far too much.

but this brings up an important point. this is a reoccurring sentiment that i keep hearing from normies. they are so desensitized to surveillance that even after hearing about vault 7, they dont give a fuck. "why should i care, ive got nothing to hide" is something i keep running into. the concept of privacy is lost on this generation because they made doxxing yourself a fun, social and at this point mandatory aspect of modern life.

the question is, how to change the normies perspective on this? if the general population isnt enraged by this, we have no hope of reversing it.

I am far beyond this sort of FUD. The militia still stands.

I hear this a lot, that DuckDuckGo isn't trustworthy, but nobody ever has any info to back that up. I'm beginning to think it's disinfo.

Raise the issue of identity theft. Point out that, once their information is out there, they have no control over it. Next thing you know, somebody in Florida is applying for a mortgage in your name, and somebody else is using your internet connection (keep it vague) to download CP.

Normalfags don't know shit, but they are scared of crime. Tell them the CIA has already lost the hacking codes, so basically any Nigerian can activate their phone and listen to their credit card details when they order a pizza.

Ask them if you can install a webcam in their bedroom so you can monitor them.
Normies can't really understand or willingly invest in the topic of privacy and surveillance, especially when it's abstract like "government surveillance", but when you personally attach them to the act, they can easily understand how creepy it really is.

The creeps, I've found, it the number one emotion almost every normie tries their hardest to avoid.

Republicans are hardly better than democrats. Maybe worse, because the democrat is blatantly leftist, while the republican pretends to be conservative except when it's actually important to do so.

Got any proof, shlomo?

A seasoned user knows when to surface. The Beer Hall Putsch is present. SA is to be done, shame the press, protect your kind.

How is this any different from what's already happening?

It's a bluff. They are still confused. This is beyond chanology and they are the recipient now.

This is either a bot or an user on hard drugs.

You can try to talk it away all you like.

None of the FCC regulations have even been put in place yet. They were delayed. Nothing will change getting rid of them. Leaving them in place will give unfair advantage to companies like Google by killing their competetor's revenue sources. As much as you may hate broadband companies, it does not serve anyone's interest to give an advantage to Google as they are pushing their way into the market. The scenarios that are being cooked up by the media are absolutely false. For instance, broadband companies getting your medical records and selling them. HIPAA already protects against such things. As for privacy, it is up to you to secure your data. Even if companies cannot sell such data, it will still be collected for use by government intelligence and law enforcement.

The time is now. It is time to go mobile for SA.

Gtfo nihilistic faggot.

This is b8

Just because youre daddy Rand is a fucking zog shill, and we call him out on his fucking actions that PROVE it, doesnt mean anyone who does so is a shill you fucking moron.

I swear you would call Hitler a shill.

^thats you.

Parallel construction is a thing, but with this law enforcement can just buy your history from your ISP to use it against you directly, without having to get a warrant for it first.

Bait for who? Who do you think you're defending?

I was planning on putting together a cantenna this week, actually, you might've been the same user who turned me into it in the vault 7 threads. Where do you get the internet cable thing if you don't have any spare routers lying around? And is it possible to hook the antenna into a router and use it for my entire home internet?

Rand is not /ourguy/ Accept it.

Fucking disgusting. We have to stop this.

Call up your reps you faggots.

This is the real fun now,. SA first.

What's worse is that they probably won't even have to actually buy it, they'll just set up some system where they get it all automatically, like they already do , except now they can legally use it against you.

Contacting ISP will help. But who do we contact in the governmet? State Reps? Or Congressmen now?

Who currently runs the FTC? Names and also ethnicity/religious orientation would be good.

On this note, there is currently no chairman of the FTC, last one was a spic, before that was a Jew.
The two current commissioners (I have no idea how much power is held here) are

Both women, one's a R, there other's a Dem.
Take of this what you will.

You should contact your House representatives in your state. The Senate already passed it, now it has to pass the House, then the President has to sign it.

Google threw in with Democrats 100% in the last few election cycles. They have little influence with Republicans. It is possible to get them to support things that would hinder Google. They dominate search, online and mobile advertising, browsers, and now have the majority share for OS, and are making gains as a broadband provider. I'd personally like to see the company broken up.

Well now there's essentially no way possible to be anonymous with this and #Vault7. You're all namefags now.. Looks like you guys are going to have to stop using the internet eh? Man that's a real shame. Actually, what do you ususually instruct namefags to do? >>>/suicide/

Write another article. It's time to take SA back.

(checked)
Google definitely needs to be broken up. They've got their fingers in way too many pies and have far too much control of the internet, access to tons and tons of user information in so many areas.

But as long as they're sharing all that with the feds, I don't think they'll complain about it.

More FUD, know niggrers die at home noe.

With what? This is a resolution to ignore regulations that have yet to be put in place. Go read it. It is only a paragraph you lazy nigger. There is nothing gained nor lost here.

VPN encrypt all traffic, the ISP just sees one connection to the VPN server. Compared to no VPN where they see a million connections to your various gay porn sites.

I'm just surprised anyone hasn't been using a VPN. To me it's like, disabling the Facebook app on an android phone - when you know someone is collecting your data… do your best to stop it. Sure some data will still get through but it's the difference between going full blown goy bitch, serve israel or die like the USA or telling them to GTFO like Syria / Russia

First that need be done is to make i2p a viable thing for those that don't want to use payed VPNs (which are the only good VPNs)

Why exactly is it that you think it's no big deal if ISPs can sell user data?

Also if you say this isn't a bad thing, that's still no reason people should ignore it. You need to make a case as to why it's a good thing. The government doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Sage for doublepost

Hey Google.

I don't use cantennas because they use radial polarization but the huge majority of APs use vertical polarization. That difference in polarization causes a significant loss of signal. Actually my antenna is a 1mm wire stuck in the focal point of a 1mm thick aluminum foil parabola which I pressed using a wooden mold. It looks much like the cardboard+tinfoil parabolas for home routers that you find online, just more professional.

I think not.

Using openwrt it is perfectly possible to connect to your borrowed wifi and distribute it to several computers. Some APs have a separate radio for each antenna, which might permit that. But the most common setup is one computer connected to the AP directly.

Actually, I have a beaglebone configured as firewall between this computer and my borrowed wifi, its main purpose is to filter strange and malformed network packets before they reach the main computer. But such setups are up to you.

Yes, it is. But you don't want to do three things:
1 - You won't access things of your real self through this connection;
2 - You won't distribute a wifi signal locally;
3 - You won't use it too much so you do not upset your neighbor;

The first one is quite obvious, if you are in doubt you should not even be here in 8ch.net in the first place.

The second one is because wifi works like a light, it blinks in your neighbor, it blinks locally. Locally you only want to use shielded cat5 cables, whose "blinking" cannot be detected by an investigator walking the neighborhood.

The third one is a matter of respecting the resource that belongs to another person. My beaglebone limits my bandwidth to 10% speed of the tested amount. I also don't do any heavy downloading. It is mostly for web navigation, news, ssh, shitposting, stuff like that. Stuff to enter the mind, not computer maintenance.

When I want huge bandwidth (a few hours once a week), I haul a laptop to a college nearby which has gigabit anonymous outlets in a sekrit room. From there I update repositories, run torrents, etc.

These three rules of mine came about by personal experience. I suggest you follow and improve upon them.

Get to my level, (((shill))):

So, I don't understand. Reading through this thread gave me a ton of mixed signals.
What I gathered is that republicans in congress are trying to shift authority of Internet Service Providers from the FCC to the FTC. Is ruling in favor of internet service providers being able to sell your personal information necessary for that power shift? And is the power shifting from the FCC to the FTC actually somewhat a good thing because the FTC doesn't have the authority to censor information?
If that's right, I'm not so sure I'm ok with my history being sold for the trade of information no longer having the possibility of being censored.

I'd also like to know more about this.
And is it true these protections where only introduced last year? Does that mean they've barely ever existed anyway?

Obviously a white last name
Unknown origin
Gaelic origin
You're living proof that all Tor posters are fucking retards.

The republicans are just repealing the FCC rules Obama put in place to censor conservative news in the future. They are moving the rule set to a non censoring entity, the FTC. They want to create a straight forward ruleset on the entire issue instead of just leaving it up to the whims of an unaccountable leftist riddled shit agency like the FCC.

The words of the Indian who is the head of FTC don't seem that way though, unfortunately. It seems that he wants ISPs to not be treated more harshly than websites. If google, facebook, pornhub, youtube etc can sell your data, why can't ISPs?

But it's too late anyway. These laws were drafted in October 2016 and never even in place. If "removing" this legislation means that ISP's can sell your data, then that means they have already sold all your data.

remember to never trust a party that literally exists to serve mr shekelstein.

It's not about taking power away from the FCC in a general sense; it's about taking the power they have specifically to protect our privacy, and sell it to the highest bidder.

This is the ultimate test of Trump. No excuses, we will know if he will protect us, or dump us to the highest bidder.

Is this list real? Only Republican voted for it?

That's stupid, my ISP knows a lot more about what I do online than Facebook, Google, etc. That's not the same thing.

Yes, I really hope that you never thought the Republicans were on our side. The only reason that the democrats voted against it is because they knew Republicans had enough votes anyways, if they were really against it they could filibuster this shit but none of them did. Each party has their little issues they protend to be on the people's side for to try to get those votes. With Republicans its gun rights, with democrats its privacy rights.

Nah, was just surprised that it was only Republicans. But you explained that well enough. To give you an example of where I stand, I posted this below quoted from another thread:

>>>/facebook/

I'm really going to be sick to my stomach if most anons voice support for this if Trump signs it which I think he will.

How delusional are you people? Do you think Trump actually gives a fuck about internet privacy? He probably barely even understands what the ramifications of this bill are.

Just admit you helped get another Zionist ruling class puppet elected. Every member of our goverment, ever banker, ever billionaire, and every member of the corporate media needs to be fucking shot. That is the only way to get out of this mess.

Trump promised to protect the internet so tweet and remind him.

Don't forget, every single ISP shilled again Trump so he should do well to fuck them hard in vengeance.

If he vetoes it, Trump will look like a hero and libshits will be on suicide watch because he did something they actually like.

In the unlikely event that he vetoes it liberals will suddenly turn into corporate ISP cocksuckers. I mean I even saw Bernouts start praising the TPP when he stopped it.

I did my own research on this because it seemed like no one in the (((tech media))) was doing it.

Here is the resolution itself, pretty short: https:// archive.fo/RydYX

Now you have to ask, what is "the rule submitted by the Federal Communications Commission relating to ‘‘Protecting the Privacy of Customers of Broadband and Other Telecommunications Services’’ (81 Fed. Reg. 87274)" ?

Here is that: https:// www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2016-12-02/pdf/2016-28006.pdf (archive.is wouldn't display the PDF correctly on this one for some reason)

So yes, it's true that these rules have only been in effect for a little over 3 months. Since this is 70+ pages of stuff I haven't been able to read it all yet. I'm not going to try to tell anyone that repealing a privacy protection is a good thing, but this appears to me like part of the effort to get rid of Obama admin rules and regulations. I have also read that the Republicans believe the FTC should be dealing with the ISPs, not the FCC, like the user you are replying to said, but I haven't researched that yet (The FTC was responsible for the old AT&T monopoly break-up while the FCC allowed AT&T to flourish, so there's that)

Thing is that there had been some previous restrictions that had been in place that then got struck down by Comcast and others suing. FCC protections replaced the old ones basically. So there was really only a year or so gap without any protection.

I wonder who could be behind this.

This resolution does literally nothing other than tell the FCC it can't implement a sweeping rule change it's hot to try out. It does nothing to existing regulations. Zero.

This whole thing was political theater invented by the Democrats to make Republicans look like bad guys. And almost all of you fell for it.

L O L
Look at all these fucking pedo degenerates shitting their pants. Look fgt if you give a fuck about wal*mart tailoring their ads to your interests you are either a pedo or a conspiracuck.

note to degenerates: STOP DOING SHIT THAT PEOPLE CAN BLACKMAIL YOU FOR. we have enough Milo's ruining shit for us.

fuck off kike

if there's anything worse than a jew its a pedo

Here's a protip that might help you understand why this is a problem, Shlomo:

Consider a company who wants to perform a background check on you. They buy your information from Comcast or AT&T, and discover that you've been visiting ebil nazi propaganda sites. DO YOU THINK THAT MIGHT BE A PROBLEM?

no it's part of my job at buzzfeed

if you know so much about this, how about creating a new thread about it instead making a smug, barely visible comment in a sea of hysteria? it doesn't bode well for our future if we spaz out like this over nothing.

8ch.net/pol/res/9604990.html

I meant a thread explaining why this is a non-issue, as some people here are claiming. If we're wrong about this, and we're playing into mainstream media's narrative, it could potentially fuck EVERYTHING up. as in. kiss the midterms supermajority hope goodbye, and kiss another 4 years of Trump goodbye, hello Oprah your new president.

At least my representative, Yoder, voted against it. Too bad he's still a kike shill.

Pic related.

Honestly, if Trump signs this shit, it'll be proof he's not on our side.

>every user that pointed it out in the past got silenced by the stupid masses or shills, who the fuck knows anymore

Never change, you fucktards.

Maybe we could mass tweet him? It's worth a try.

Fucking shills every goddamn time.

WHO SHOULD WE HAVE VOTED FOR user? PLEASE TELL US.

fuck

Please, if the dems won they'd be pushing the same damn bill, they'd just wrap it up in some shit about stamping out hate crime online, and there'd be even less outrage about it on social media.

And bvecause of fucktards like you, shit will get worse instead of better.

Ofc they would.
I still think Trump is better then anyone else that was runniong for president, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't criticise him when he's about to do something stupid.

lurk moar

Go back to T_D, faggot.

MASS TWEET THIS BILL TO TRUMP ASKING HIM TO VETO IT. THIS COULD BE OUR LAST CHANCE TO STOP IT.

Have you ever used the board's catalog feature?

Actually read the bill.
You probably want it passed.

Why would someone be against any of this? Furthermore, if the goal is just to transfer this authority over to the FTC and not to fuck us, then why doesn't the FTC already have similar rules ready to smooth the transition instead of just expecting us to believe they will pass similar rules some time in the future?

I always see people say how Tor is a honey pot? Is that legit or are people just pissing about.

Anyone know when Trump will sign or veto it? What date?

As for those making excuses by saying this privacy wasn't going on long enough, so we shouldn't have it at all… You're making yourself look dumb. Just because you think Trump will sign it, and want to protect him from criticism, you make a monkey out of yourself. He could shoot someone for Israel, and some of you would defend it.

Why the hell would they be pushing to reverse the ruling of a Democrat controlled FCC under a Democrat president? Not to mention the vote on this bill in the House/Senate were split on party lines.

The point may be to turn it over to the FTC, but this isn't a bill to do it, it's just a repeal. So we'll get those protections… eventually?

The Tor project itself is not a deliberate honey pot, but in practice it acts like one for two simple reasons

1) It's not perfect, and there are multiple ways to have your IP or other information exposed.
2) If you were a government agency and wanted to monitor the people doing things you don't want them to do, where would you set up honeypot webpages and exploits? The answer is on the onion network, among others.

When you use Tor, even if you do nothing but shitpost on an imageboard, you are telling every government agency in the world "please try your hardest to watch my activities". Now, it is harder to monitor you on Tor than on the clearnet, where you are already having everything you do recorded. The difference is on the clearnet there are also hundreds of thousands of people doing mostly what you do. Tor provides a target rich enviroment.

where is alex jones talking about this bill. sorry infowarriors too busy complaining about muh SJWs and muh deep state war.

It'll be a real test to see if Trump signs this. Most of his Internet fan base will definitely start to question him.

he said he would sign it. I already knew he is controlled opposition by the time he blamed Iran for 9/11 on one of his speeches.

Well, either Trump signs it and companies start selling user data without care…

Or Trump repeals it, and the law protecting users stays in the hands of the FCC which is headed by Tom Wheeler (Obama puppet). Oh by the way, internet service is not classified as an information service under the "net neutrality" regulations. Instead it is a telecommunication service. As such, the FCC can then impose acts to regulate the internet of obscene and violent content like they did with the Telecommunications Act of 1996.

You're pretty much screwed whatever you do. However, with the first option there is the possibility of starting again from the ground up. That might be what Trump is planning, but everything is just up in the air at this point.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/28/statement-administration-policy-sjres-34-–-disapproving-federal
>"[The current FCC regulation] also allows ISPs to use and share other information, including e-mail addresses and service tier information, unless a customer "opts-out." In doing so, the rule departs from the technology-neutral framework for online privacy administered by the Federal Trade Commission. This results in rules that apply very different regulatory regimes based on the identity of the online actor."
Different rules for who has to protect privacy, and what constitutes "private information"? I wonder (((who))) might be taking advantage of the current loopholes while claiming we have privacy.

I'm okay with that. Democrats are unanimously opposed? Obama wanted it this way? There are currently carve-outs in the FCC regulations that allow information to be sold? The shill force is desperately misrepresenting this bill to us to try to get us to have Trump oppose it, because that's their last & only resort?

Don't let (((them))) use us, anons. Trust the God-Emperor, not the Democrats.

I'm getting tired of this meme. It was funny back during the elections but now it just seems like ball licking.

Damn, both my senators voted for it. I would have wrote them telling them not to.. But i've written them before and they pretty much just say "thank you, I value your opinion but ___"

If Trump doesn't veto this, i'm gonna be very disappointed :/

As we can all see, the shill force is still on red alert. D&C? Concern trolling? Check.

I hope Trump signs this into law soon. When it happens we'll have to imagine (((their))) salt because all this shilling will instantly evaporate as they pivot to their next attempt to sabotage the Trump train.

The God-Emperor protects, kike.

What privacy? Now it's just more honestly out there.

I'm gonna vote for Trump again in 2020 regardless, but I wish we could move towards more privacy rather than less.

I cringe at the thought of Queen Nigger (oprah)

Privacy is for in private life. Protect you and yours at home and keep your girls far far far away from the internet until they are women.

…and that's why you should support passing this bill. See:

For the white house's discussion of the matter. Do you really believe King Nigger's FCC regulations that include exceptions for (((certain classes of entities))) were protecting your privacy? Do you really believe the narrative they are trying to push here that the GOP is out to destroy our privacy and that the Democrats want to protect us?

these are the same republicans that tried to pass SOPA, PIPA, and ACTA. Both parties are swamp. Get over it.

If this gets passed, what is stopping someone from buying up Trump's or some other famous person's information and airing out for everyone to see? Trump would be silly to sign this since anything that affects our privacy would affect his privacy and there are people who want to fuck with his privacy.

If he strikes this down, he can look like a champion for privacy while keeping his shit covered, even if he thinks he has nothing to hide or lose.

Nothing but the companies them selves, and this bill never went into effect in the first place. He doesn't have any privacy already anyway.

He has enough since at the very least he can claim some protection from the law and is in a position to fight back. If this passes, he's severely hurting himself, especially since these companies can't be trusted. This law more or less protects them. He honestly shouldn't sign it among other reasons.

PIA and NordVPN are the two I know that are good about logs and privacy

It's political theater. Framing the AIDS as the good guys while the HIV looks bad. Just a quicker death tbh.

If trump doesn't veto this he's a kike shill like you.

Soon.

Practice basic opsec and this means nothing, the only people it will matter for are normies or faggots here too dumb to enforce some basic security.

Trump better fucking veto this.

We should pester him on twitter. He does listen.

this

VPNs are a meme. All you are doing is placing complete blind trust in the VPN instead of your ISP. There is NO possible way for any VPN to prove that they don't keep logs. All you have is their word for it.

I think everyone knows this, but there is too much of an investment in him so far; going against something he does is like going against someone's religion.

It's definitely better if you have some known shit ISP like AT&T that does not even hide the fact that they turn over everything at the merest request all the time like that's their real job.

And it's also not hard to chain VPN which would start to provide some real protection even if VPNs are all honeypots (which I don't think they are all, or even most)

archive.is/TcXos

Oh god it looks like he signed it.

Fuck me and my idiot ass. I hope he vetoes this just to make TIME look retarded.