LONDON ATTACK FOOTAGE

LONDON ATTACK FOOTAGE

Let's have a post-Happening thread where we dump every footage of the attack there is to prevent it being memory jewed, like after past attacks. I'll dump what I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/307Vw
newsmax.com/Newsfront/paris-attacks-bataclan-torture-france/2016/07/15/id/738913/
archive.fo/WCGff
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4343862/Gun-shots-explosion-heard-Westminster.html
youtube.com/watch?v=678_Wup8xRo

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cont with feetage.

if someone has HD versions, pls post.

NOW THE VIDEOS

YOU LAZY WHORES, CONTRIBUTE

What a shitty attack.
Planning: 0/10
Execution: 1/10
Effectiveness: 0/10

the body count may be low but he produced meme diamonds (2nd pic) and hot ass girl under the bus.

Eh, it's not just the body count. It's the effort. If you're going to do something like that at least do it with some decorum. Don't just drive a Hyundai into some random people then stab a bloke before getting shot.

This wasn't a terrorist attack.

This is how Muslims usually drive in the city.

What's really horrible is that the far-right will capitalize on this. Look at Katie Hopkins hating on those poor latte sipping noble London liberals.

we saw all of these in the 1500 comment threads while it was happening

It's funny how they can't figure out that the simplest and most effective form of terror would to go after infrastructure, rather than just oogabooga noogadooga attacks like savages. It only shows them as unintelligent, silly and irrelevant in their attacks.

I'd think it would make more sense to hit the power. That'll affect and impacts thousands directly - it might not hurt them physically, but it sure as hell will scare them when they find out why and oh no and ooooh.

tapeworm mudgoblins are literal shit-tier, it's almost at the point where niggers seem more crafty at times.

Also neets will be affected :^)

I know, but I'd like everything reposted and concentrated in one thread for everyone who missed it. There may also be footage we missed. That's the whole point.

You forgot Paris, where they coordinated in groups. It's not for the lack of effort, but how MSM handles it. For example, did you know that they tortured girls inside the Bataclan by gouging out their eyes and stabbing them in their vaginas or cutting off dicks of some guys and putting them into their mouths, all while they were alive? Police forbid relatives to see the corspes so this stays unreported.

The only accounts are of a police men who entered Bataclan first and saw girls running around with their guts hanging out of their stomach and their eyes gouged out. That's when they (police) ran out to puck and cry until special forces arrived.

Here is one of the few media articles on this: archive.is/307Vw

Thanks user. I was already platinum mad but now I think I've discovered a new element of rage.

Daily reminder that
THOSE WHO SUPPRESS REPORTS OF THESE ATTACKS WILL HANG FIRST=

I have posted this over and over on Twitter and no one want's to address it. What did he mean walk safely???? It was a direct order. I don't think the west can be saved anymore it's so PC and brin dead.

Not quite. It's different with organizations like ISIS, but when it's one guy all they care about is getting the 72 virgins. For that they need 1) kill some infidels 2) die during the attack. So attacking things like the power grid makes no sense: what if you're imprisoned or die without killing anyone? You'll have to be a good muslim for the rest of your boring life in prison, that's what, and I don't know if muslims have forgiveness so if the guy was bad before (he was) he may have it even worse.

Holy fuck I didn't know that, I am almost more angry at the people covering this up than the mudshits. Imagine what public opinion would have been if that had been widely reported. Traitors should hang first

Another info: there were actually soldiers stationed in front of Bataclan who could have neutralized the terrorist but their Rules of Engagement forbit them to act - I shit you not.

newsmax.com/Newsfront/paris-attacks-bataclan-torture-france/2016/07/15/id/738913/

Yes. Information or witholding it is a weapon, never forget that. They say it's "populism" when posting pictures of victims, but these traitor whores are the first ones to post cute girls allegedly bombed by assad to further their agenda.

the kikery is so deep i cant anymore

bump

archive.fo/WCGff
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4343862/Gun-shots-explosion-heard-Westminster.html
BREAKING NEWS: 'Explosion' heard in Westminster as mourners pack Trafalgar Square for London terror attack vigil

ANOTHER ATTACK!!!

Everyone should save these images because they will be memoryholed like everything else. Especially if you spend any time arguing with normalfags online, pictures like these have a real emotional impact, especially since they're not desensitized to gore. And emotional impact is all they really understand.

HK G36s to protect the ruling class. Assault spoons for the serfs.

How the fuck did the girl get under the bus? I presume she ded

When she was hit by the car she was thrown under it.

That's because there is a risk of him smoking crack with them. Which still is retarded.

Nothing to see here goys.

Does anyone have a proper photo of Khalid Masood (the sandnigger who drove the car)? Can't find anything but the stretcher pic on the news, and when I google his name, tons of random shitskins pop up, and I have no clue which photos are his, if any.

Seems like too much blood for few people

im tired of this shit.

im sick.

nobody does anything about all of this.

the fucking cucks here in europe arent waking up.

they arent even getting this shit at all anymore.
they act like it simply didnt happen.

its unbelievable.

this fucking continent is lost.

its better to let it burn.

i hope that this summer will be a rape & kill festival like never before.

That's actually not the whole story. You're right for the soldier reaction. But a cop came and ask for the gun of the soldiers to be able to defend the people; and they denied. They denied.

I'm happy than more and more people start to understand that all of these attacks are pure set up. They simply need to push a little bite further, and start to search about what happened in Italia back in the Cold war. About GLADIO. About the STAY BEHIND operation. About the NATO secret army.

I just hope that people her will not fall in the trap. They want the chaos. They want it. They want to upset you, they want you to take you knife, your gun, and start the civil war. And I think that a civil war is actually worste than a real war. You know when it starts, but you never know when it ends.

Keep praying for the collapse user. We're either going the way of Weimar Germany or Rome. Its looking more likely that peaceful victory is not going to happen for us. Most of the West is too brain dead and intent on marching forward with these suicidal policies. An economic collapse should be just what the doctor ordered or perhaps a solar flare knocking everything electrical out.

i dont even care if this shit is a setup.

all muslims must die.

no matter where.

i literally read comments in my newspaper of people saying "those terrorist are just humans too, we need to learn to forgive"

fights need to start breaking out between native europeans and subhuman shitskins so people will be forced to pick sides

Good!

All muslims and cucks must die.

You simply have to understand that by reacting like you are, you simply following how they wants you to react, according to your social status. What they want, is conflit. They want some part to be for, and the other against. Simple divide to conquer.

But I can understand you. It's a check mate. We have already lost. They already have put us in an impossible situation.

We lost before we would even know about it. They literally killed all of us, by simply pushing some pawn. We're all already dead, or at least in very high danger (hanger, security etc..).

It's not gonna be easy.

And you want to know the funny part? It's gonna be even worste after. Even worste. All of our culture is gonna disapear, nation state, religion, everything, for the sake of ending the "war", the same argument they used for the european union and the Marshall plan, enslaving the world to the boot of the USA. But this time, it's gonna be for Israel.

It's just the beggining of the end.

The brits don't have it in them anymore, from what I'm able to ascertain.

You haven't seen America then. We're gonna be huge. Trust me. You better believe it. We're gonna make the world great again.

We'll take the torch of liberty and burn down the kikes' houses with it. They haven't won shit. You might not be able to see it in your country, but the jews have already lost. It's inevitable now, all that's left for the kikes is for them to finally cease screaming and just die.

Fuck off. All of us are on our knees right now. America, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Sweden etc. are all suffering and are in the same mess.

I dunno about that. I'd say they're effectively prohibited by the various state security apparatus' from carrying out large scale attacks at present. So they're left with individual actors - this one, just a single shitskin with a car and a knife was able to cause serious chaos. A low body count for sure but the effect of generating fear and panic was achieved. This one tard's actions probably cost a few tens of millions of pounds of tax monies to be expended.

If it wasn't for Americans, everyone else would be completely fucked. America is plenty fucked as it stands right now, but it's the only country with a constitutional republic, it's the only country with a patriot in power, it's the last country that is exporting freedom, 8ch's servers are based in the USA and without it we'd be fucked.
All the other countries have serious problems with free speech, and the populations are even more damaged than the USA. We Americans are responsible for fucking up the world by getting involved in WW2, and we'll fix the problem. Yeah, we're all pretty fucked but America is the least fucked up by a wide margin.
The brits threw their best people into the meat grinders of ww1 and ww2 to appease their jewish overlords, and the damage is apparent. It's a tragedy, but it's true.
Taking the differences of each country into account isn't d&c, it's just being realistic. The UK is going to need a lot of work to get unfucked.

The second a "fight" breaks out, you start killing and you don't stop. This won't end with bumps and bruises. This will only end with every last shitskin dead or deported, and every last kike drawn and quartered.

Because the point of the Arab Spring is to rile people up like the Lusitania did last century. If Hillary had won, another 9/11 would have happened and she would have led NATO to another world war. It's funny how these ivy league leaders couldn't figure out that inviting so many uneducated, unscreened lower class people would have led to this.

Fuckin check'd *eagle scream*

The fire attacks in Israel a few months back illustrate this; Hundreds of millions of dollars vs. relying on sleepers to go full retard. Same goes for invasive species (following the Unit 731 AIDS ballons that failed out of dumb meterological luck, a critical mass of African Bees royally fucks the already cell tower fuckery degrading the non-hostile ones here.) They don't practice full-spectrum domination in this respect, thank god

GenX/Y had the opportunity to expatriate; those left have to drain the swamp, or there will be no "New World" other than NWO to start again.

Financial chaos resulting from this would go very far to bring 'them' back into contention; they'll watch the world burn in the attempt to force their grand designs – stability/slow burn as their march through the institutions approach has demanded prevents that. The K-selection of the types they attract derailing it prematurely probably isn't desired by either at the top end.

i know.

but i dont care anymore what (((they))) want.

i dont care if im following (((their))) blueprints.

its a undeniably fact that we are overrun.

i can see this vermin right here in front of me.
they walk amongst us. they live amongst us.
and they disrespect us.
everyday.

its a matter of time that we will be slain in our own streets.
or being bred to death.
or both.

it doesnt even fuckin matter anymore.

and it doesnt even matter anymore if events like the ones above are staged.

all of them must BE KILLED.
no matter where.
even in the shitholes they came from.

where are the contributions kunts.
low res reuters files with description.

wtf i hate flood detection.

LOW RES REUTERS FILES WITH DESCRIPTION

I'd like to see your grey matter splattered on the floor.

LOW RES REUTERS FILES WITH DESCRIPTION
>I AM A MUSLIM NOT A MONSTER

funny how this khan motherfucker exactly looks like one.

How do you smoke crack with a fuckin spoon?
No one ever bought a spoon to smoke crack.

If not for everyone else, America would be completely fucked. It's Europeans, who were shitposing on twitter, drawing Trump propaganda, making refugee videos from their home countries and leaking classified information on the deep state (Wikileaks team are all euros). You are welcome.

"FIREARMS FOR THE PEOPLE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION AGAINST TERROR"
REUTERS
www.reuters.com/video/2017/03/23/near-impossible-to-stop-london-style-att?videoId=371357976

You forgot guns.
God Bless America.

Fucking Britbongs, I swear.

It's only a matter of time before the West snaps. The only question is when will that tipping point occur, but it can't come soon enough.

Just came by to check those numbers.

wait…
what ???
FUCKING WHAT

I'm speechless…

VIDEO INTERVIEW

eye witness thought it was part of the drill that happened all week.

what he meant is that we will be harrassed and attacked by migrants when we walk the streets. this is already happening a lot when we go out.

This is their logic, and European whites are still fucking ASLEEP. How can these fucks still be this goddamn blind?

Very touching. Remember that when the nukes fly. #NotAllChristians. Get used to nukings in Mecca. The EU jews are going to regret starting this war too.

knives, forks i can understand
wut

Kekked over that one.

There is no footage, despite the area being one of the most popular tourist locations in the world.
Photographs are staged.
Event was a psyop hoax.

>Here is one of the few media articles on this: archive.is/307Vw
WOW!

Inb4

humans have a shit ton of blood.

funny, I thought Assange was an aussie. you must have better sources than I do…

cops in the ZOG must be jealous. Brits, Germans, and French have all gotten really cool weapon upgrades. At best in the ZOG they gets M-4s, mostly still m-16s. How the m-16 hasn't been replaced yet since the 70s with all the shekels ZOG spends on military is testament to just how corrupt they are.

At any other time we would be at war with Turkey and this roach dead.

Arabs are stupid, impulsive fucking nigger people. They never fucking plan anything out and what saves us from massive casualties is how spur-of-the-moment these attacks are, just a man in a car ramming folks. It's why I view White converts as infinitely more dangerous, because whites can delay gratification enough to make a really big bang.

We gotta learn some French, pretty fucking fast

The major terror backing group in France is CRIF, the security apparatus are known as Mossad.
The state agents are controlled by isreali zionist kikes.
Le jew world order.

Kek, get fucked bongs.

Glitch in the jewish Matrix?

BBC accidentally flips to Coalition to Defeat ISIS Conference, perhaps a little prematurely .
Shown on the BBC @ 15:20pm on the day of the attack showing they have the jewish narrative ready to go ahead of time

Not that this makes it morally right in the slightest, but there's a reason (though not a good one) that soldiers can't just give someone their gun, cop or not.

That weapon is serialized gear under that soldier's name. I know at least in the American military you can get into some serious trouble for losing your weapon. In a life or death situation it's also hard to convince anyone to give up their best means of self defense, even if they don't I tend to use it.

That being said, fuck that. A soldier is part of the warrior class and expected to do anything and everything to protect his people, that's why the class exists. If you are unable to do that, giving someone who can the means to is your duty. Otherwise it just makes you a pleb with a gun.

Fuck off degenerate. >>>/bog/

>>>/israel/

Roger Auque was a journalist and worked for the French intelligence agency (DGSE), then he was paid by the mossad and the CIA to investigate abductions in Syria. I don't think that makes him a Mossad agent, let alone a kike.
The Marion is a kike meme needs to die.

He wrote about it in a book "In The Secret Service", in which he revealed that he had been a spy for Israel.
"The Israelis, Auque reveals in a sensational autobiography released after his death, had asked to be introduced to a French businessman of Lebanese descent Iskandar Safa known as "Sandy," and in return promised Auque an interview with Sheikh Obeid, the spiritual leader of the Amal militant group based in Lebanon.

Auque accepted the request and came to Israel, where Amos was waiting for him along with the Mossad agent "Tony" and Israeli diplomat Uri Lubrani.

The interview with Sheikh Obeid never took place, but Auque ended up with a different story in his lap. When he returned to Paris, Auque fulfilled his part of the deal and introduced Lubani to the French businessman.

"During that time I established very close ties with Israel," Auque wrote in his biography. "I would travel there a lot. I wasn't just a journalist.

"The Israeli intelligence services paid me to complete certain missions, such as secret missions in Syria under the cover of a reporter. These missions were at times very dangerous, and I risked the worst, including death in the case of failure. I traveled to Damascus a number of time in order to make contact with the local elite, doctors, researchers and others – all of whom wanted to emigrate to the United States. Every time I would get the equivalent to a month's wage."

Roger Auque passed away in early September as a journalist and France's Ambassador to Eritrea. He was 58 years old at the time of his death – he fought cancer, which stuck him at the beginning of his career as a diplomat in the service of the French Foreign Ministry, during the last two years of his life.

Auque, a veteran combat war reporter who survived 391 days in Hezbollah captivity, decided in the last days of his life to write up his secrets, his adventures and the mysterious missions that he took part in.

His services, he claimed, were not limited to the Mossad."
http:// www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4627312,00.html

I actually read the book, kike.
He was at most a traitor, and even that is debatable since no secret-defense were leaked to Israel. He was no kike. Just a degenerate who made money out of his journalist competences and network, and probably helped the Jews to jew a little more in the ME.
ROGER AUQUE WAS NOT A MOSSAD AGENT NOR A KIKE. THIS MEME IS BEING PUSHED BY HYPOCRITICAL MSM TO D&C THE FRENCH NATIONALIST COMMUNITY.
THIS user RIGHT HERE UPHOLDED A FUCKING MUSLIM ORGANIZATION RIGHT HERE ON Holla Forums AND STILL HASN'T BEEN GASSED BY THE MODS

Ha Ha, so its you number one hasbara kike teamleader back here again, still upset with all the evidence of Wilders being an isreali Mossad agent being posted, you and your teams mass report and get anons banned for exposing kike crimes.

It's clear you and your team have a single jewish agenda here,
They [the infernal jews] do a lot, frequently and your hasbara squads incessant postings here are testimony to your determination to maintain the jewish mind control.

get gassed you irritating zogbot cheerleading kike and find some other thread to shill your poison in

I like your thinking OP but these threads get deleted eventually,

where can this stuff be stored more permanently?

You can't be more obvious Ahmed.
Where are your so-called proofs that Marion is a kike, again ?

You are a cuck, but not only that, the fact you cannot spell the word "conflict" properly, and your adamant defensive nature towards mudslimes further proves you are one of them and certainly not one of us.

Saying autistic nihilistic shit like 'we've already lost goyim kafir', 'guys just give it up, it's a check mate okay?', talking in such a passive aggressive tone and acting so fucking strange with your autistic reddit tier spamming makes it quite obvious you're not from around here, alongside the fact that English is not your mother tongue and is more than likely your 5th or 6th language.

You blindly defending muslims as 'innocents' further solidifies your place burning at the stake with these disgusting third world half nigger, half kike creatures, the world doesn't belong to you non-white demons. God created this earth to be conquered by ethnic Europeans, and by the will of all ethnic Europeans, we WILL conquer it as we are the meek that shall inheret this earth.

You shitskins have no place here, neither do your kike 'masters'. The only one who lost was you and your kind, you shitskins lost the day you were conceived by satan himself to mock God's creation of the Europoid race, even then your still a fuck up to the clown who created you.

All non-whites/ethnically non-Europeans will be slaughtered and this Earth will be cleansed of the filth and disease brought forth by your idiotic kind, along with the nigger enablers, and other shitskins sympathizers. Get lost.

put crack on top of spoon
put flame on bottom of spoon
use a piece of tinfoil to catch the smoke
t. jamal

I agree and I will add if they were any more organized they would lay low at this moment of political environment. Shows that they can't think more than 1 step at a time

Yes, USA and europe will be able to, somehow, with resources coming from nowhere, counter the inertie of history.
You need to read about revolution, and how it works. You need to understand in what extend, today's external events are only the reflect of other events that happened on another scale. A decision made inside close walls is actually responsable to what is gonna happen 40, 50 years later (and seriously, the more you're understanding history, bigger the gap between internal and most external events is).

But yes, if by saying that I don't "belong here", I simply don't stop at the first layer of propaganda. I think that this place is good, only if you can actually exceed it. It's like old marxism parties: they unveil the dark side of our economy, but you have to exceed the primary bullshit present in it, to ascend.
The level of manipulation is so high today that being able to actually analysis the information while detaching yourself from it is very difficult, for the one who don't have the require discipline.

"you were conceived by satan himself to mock God's creation"
You need to study your doctrine more.

Very inspiring. Saved.

I like your wording. Kek teaches us levity but the ancient Aryans wrote the Vedas in Sanskrit and until Siddharta Gautama aka Buddha Shakyamuni, simply known as the Buddha, wrath was the one way to enlightment, until the blue-eyed noble man decreed you can do to that with inner peace. All gurus, they're called lamas in Tibetan (see Dalai Lama), had one persona being wrath incarnate and controlling their immediate surrounding nature. Controlling nature is a common theme in enlightment.

This is one of the most hollow and empty things I've ever read. Your elitist rhetoric is toothless.

Have 4th picture in HD?

Fuck off kike

Murderous car journey. Why are Europeans such pussies when describing events like this? Is there a law saying you cannot give accurate statement of what has happened if it involves non whites?

fucking lol. First time i'm hearing this. It sounds like an african who speak french

yeah im gonna need more proof than some alleged kike wrote it in a book.

I'm always impressed by this board

What the fuck? Is that a fucking defibrillator pad? Over his fucking stomach? Do the britbongistanians really have no fucking clue what it is they are doing?

he couldn't keep getting away with it

kek

Ban high capacity vehicles.

What in the MOTHER OF FUCK is this? Wasn't his skin dark? Didn't he have a buzzcut? I'm having one of those strange deja vu feelings. Someone post up that one pic of the perp that was circulating earlier…

Even the "far-right" is pretty fucking kosher…
Instead of calling them mud animals and pathetic wastes of oxygen… she calls it "islamic fundamentalism". Pathetic.

Habbening on Monkey Island, too
Sweet halal.

Ok, next Cuckistan again pleez or Merkelland

It's quite obvious jews want race war now.

With every passing event they bleed the economy dry a bit more.

Look up the Rothschild instigated wars.

They kill two birds with one stone.

Eliminate whites and make lots of shekels.

grenouille frog man translation tldr:

Call it Islamic Fundamentalism. If you can't name the enemy you can't fight it. You should question the loyalty of certain 'allies': Saudi Arabia, Quatar, Turkey. The international accords we are part of push us to become allies of Islamic Fundamentalism when we should be enemies.

I RECOGNIZE THAT BULGE

It's SAMEED AL HAYYAD, mad killer of Kabul.

RIP in pieces Sameed. Wahala Snackbar.

They are pushing for a holy war from the looks of it.

GREAT VIDEO
"Making My Way Downtown: A Peaceful Moslem’s Tale"

youtube.com/watch?v=678_Wup8xRo

Here is that Muslim girl who seems so nonchalant and 'non plussed' by the bloody Caucasian carnage - strolling in her own 1 minute video…

Please elaborate.

LOL

Yeah wtf. I remember the buzz and skin tone too.

Bungee rope attached?

Bungee rope attached?
There's definitely something that looks like a tether of some sort

*With video embedded this time

Holy shit that first picture. How can one nation be so cucked?

Decades of brainwashing and complacency.

(((anons))) with big hook noses ITT

You're both commenting on a obviously mocked up London Transport board sign that user never even tried to pretend was real, it was obviously a joke, yet you're both compelled to post your first comments ITT to declare all British "cucks" on account of the joke image instead of discussing a single piece of conflicting video evidence

On every thread about the London attack every time something interesting is posted a group of (1) post IDs turn up and start off some irrelevant conversation that has nothing to do with any of the talking points raised, it seems to be a formula for hasbara here.

Sliding within threads.

Thats a typical London street/brown accent it's West Indies crossed with Cockney. He's talking about the bus, switch it off, switch it off, means cut the ignition/engine in normal human english.

Another look at possible bungee rope and following scenes showing single tire tracks between narrow pavement lampposts

https:// www.facebook.com/len.duggan.1/videos/10155211742394954/

Because the AR15 platform is probably the best we will get for a balance of recoil, accuracy, reliability.

It's very odd that the only camera is some low res shite from half a mile away, literally feet away from Scotland Yard and Westminster Palace. Bit like the Pentagon on 9-11 tbh. Hundreds of 4k iris recognition from 100ft away state of the art cameras regularly interspersed as one would expect at the heart of your seat of power, but all we get is this shite.
It stinks but you have to admire the blood looks very real, that dudes leg does look broken, but there's many things that are weird.
The date
The dead copper Palmers number (and that it was important to know it, two other police died too, but we don't know their number)
The shite camera footage.
The drill, there's always a fucking drill.

That book looks like it's been placed there, not naturally.

Either that or the woman was on fire.

Someone explain this

Boring… The problem with conspiracy theorists is the way they get "off the hook" is so disgraceful. You should simply ignore rather than desecrate, stupid schizo fool.

Someone didn't learn about synonyms in school.

Are you dumb?

Time for you to get actually shocked that I'm against this sort of focus on conspiracy as well, though people who make their political ambitions the centre of their lives are used to being disappointed…

Yawn… You're boring, user.

Good Goyim. Ignore Israeli crimes; fight the evil Islam. Good goy.

Just B yourself Chaim, you gigantic kike faggot

We hate both mudslime, trash.

I see no evidence that jews control every western power structure.

t. Paul Joseph Watson

What sick fuck cuck paints a baby with peace on it's forehead?

You are one hundred percent correct.
I just hope you read your bible… Please, I don't care what you are told or believe…. I mean it. Do not let the christian cucks, mankind define your heart, mind and soul condition. Things are going to be difficult in the coming days. The remnant, is waking up… But that is to say, a remnant. The smallest piece. The apostaseo is here.

People such as yourself are those who form part of the remnant, not those who claim to be. Jacob's troubles and the season we are entering is near..

Anymore pics of the second guy somewhere? Hopefully without the emts cropped out?

Zzz… Zzz… Wha? Oh…

Yawn.

"We need to remember those terrorist are human too, we need to learn to forgive. Don't be racist they're like you too, you just need to accept them and bring them in"

"Fucking white people, wont they ever learn. fucking underprivileged crackas will never learn they should all just fucking die, fucking white pigs its not all about you. eyerollemoji"

What a fucking world where we live in, huh?

THERE IS A SHILL IN HERE TRYING TO SAGE EVIDENCE A FALSE FLAG

torposter is taking the piss

is sam hyde see

How about this one being ignored?

Boring… The problem with conspiracy theorists is the way they get "off the hook" is so disgraceful. You should simply ignore rather than desecrate, stupid schizo fool.

Disgusting, disgracing the dead like this.

Churchill was born in the wrong generation.

You remind me of every kike after 9/11 telling us it's disrespectful to their families to investigate crimes that caused their loved ones deaths.
Which makes no sense considering its the first thing police do after every crime in history, aside when it's jewish false flags of course.

It's a strange twisted Talmudic logic that perhaps explains their reticence to ever allow any investigation into any claimed burial ground for dead bodies to protect your holohoax lies.

Again referencing the most plainly obvious joke posted image as if it was real, then citing traitorous zionist toad Churchill who brought about the death of Europe for his jewish bosses.

Too many kikes ITT

I AM A HUGE FAGGOT, PLEASE RAPE MY FACE!

Holy shit, you really are jewish.

Is it really possible for people to be this dense and autistic?

That's why I said Churchill was born in the wrong generation. …Implying he fucked up in his generation and that he was a tool that should have only been used to fight Muslims.

It's a meme you stupid faggot, some edited to be sam hyde

Called the police.

Again you post complete meaningless gibberish about Churchill and somehow try to correlate WWII to fighting muslims for isreal.
He served zionist interests and took down all of Europe and the West for his treachery, there were no muslims in Britain prior to WWII, and only a significant number after 9/11 when the jews decided to flood us with muzz instead of the usual criminal blacks and other 3rd worlders it flooded into the country the past 70 years.

jews are the men to be blamed for all of this, even if every obvious flase flag were true, no jews no wogs.
Full stop.
Until we remove the kikes, there will be an endless stream of 3rd world invaders brought into our countries until the last white is dead.
This is entirely down to jews

Fucking infinite number of kikes in this thread shitting it up to slide all good info out

More posts wasted on autistic screeching and derailing means less posts talking about the actual topic.

Just because Muslims are being used by Jews doesn't mean that Muslims are not a threat. And again, no shit he betrayed his country, that's why I implied he fought the wrong enemy. I made it simple hoping people could read between the lines, clearly something too much for some to handle

I AM A HUGE FAGGOT, PLEASE RAPE MY FACE!

The enemy was, is and always will continue to be jews, until the very day we have completed eradicated them from this Earth.

Everything else is a jewish distraction.

neeto digits

So if a Jew gives you cancer, fighting the cancer is just a distraction as your body dies.. A+ logic user

Holla Forums has gone downhill bro, people here are as braindead as leftists, just on the other side. Now this is not supposed to be the argument used by centrist youtube skeptics like "lol both sides are wrong I'm so smart", it's just that a large part of Holla Forums nowadays does not come to conclusions logically, but iwth the same braindead mechanism as leftists that believe everything the media tells them is true. Hence now you get these dumbass beliefs that Jews are the ONLY problem. Jews being a problem =/= Jews are the only problem.

No guns for White countries, but plenty for Israel.

Or perhaps a solar flare that connects with a passing comet and sends all the debris to rain down on the earth as part of an unprecedented ion storm.

jews are the MAIN problem, they're the poisonous root of all of it. Everything else is just branches.

No you're a retard, we've gone over this many times: get rid of jews and you can watch your country improve over night. Case in point: Weimar Republic.

Without jews you never would've gotten into this situation in the first place.

Someone show this guy the electoral map if only white men voted

I know about that. So?
I don't believe the majority of Trump voters voted out of logic and reason. Trump just happens to be an extremely charismatic no-bullshit speaker who's on our side. People don't change, normies can never see the facts as we do, only be roused in the same way as the leftist media is swaying them. And Trump did a magnificent job wrestling the narrative from the media. Case in point, most of the Trump voters voted for Obama at least once previously. The same people that called me a horrible racist 5 years ago are now memeing with us.

Clearly someone was taking the piss.

Are you saying the attacker was actually Sam Hyde as shown in the 2nd image?

I'd rather expel all Muslims than arm the blacks as a side effect, you oafish yank moron.

I got like 5 words into it

reminds me of the cucked bbc policy of always referring to islamic state as "so-called islamic state"

Who knows what you kikes call your agencies anymore
ISIS
ISIL
Daesh
Al Qaeda
Al Nusrah
Boko Haram
Muslim Brotherhood

Considering they are all Mossad/CIA creations the decision to alter ISIS's name to three entirely different ones for the same jewish isreali mercenary group was part of the design of the plan, all part of the chaos and confusion as every jewish shill poster in these threads pretending that ISIS isn't isreal show us, every fucking day.

Look at this narcissist cuck.

He thinks his shit don't stink.

Exactly.
"We will harass, insult and kill you!"

And this is different than now in what way?>>9566042

2nd guy looks younger and has more hair

he had a major ear surgerey as it looks.

Pic 1 pretty suspicious tbh no way you get boxes like that left unattended anywhere near scotland yard and westminster.

Pic 2 I'm not saying it isn't an actor, he seemed familiar, but theres no way it's Colin, maybe his younger brother or something? That's an old picture of Colin did his ears change and his hair grow back and get darker, no way.

the only thing that makes me suspicious is that we don't hear about the drill that happened all week.

Fuck this mudslime especially

The more you look at this and listen to the narrative they are spinning, the more I suspect they are pulling our pissers once again. Pretty arrogant.

What is the endgame behind such a narrative?

Nothing new there

You need to see this in terms of class and status too. Race is much too limiting. Killing or deporting all shitskins and drawing and quartering every last kike will STILL leave numerous filthy European traitors in place.

It is your LEADERS who have done this to you, your own native leaders, and our leaders who have been trying to do it to us. Not the average shitskin on the street running a grocery or some shit. I'm not saying keep those, no, deport at will. But those who deserve to be killed and–you know this!–who must be eliminated for anything to change, are your leaders. All of them. Well, except a handful like Farage, Petry, Le Pen etc., and I'm sure some smaller local officials are still okay.

But the UK government, for instance, is infiltrated with literal Muslims and assorted white traitors. Khan, and all those behind him who helped stifle investigations in Rotherham, etc. etc. etc. Pedo dirtbags and race traitors, corrupt scum on the take, selling out their homeland on the assumption that if they are rich enough it won't affect THEM. And you know this is the case in every Euro country.

Sure, all Muslims in positions of authority, police, army etc. must be examined and deported, But all European traitors must be publicly executed for real change and healing to take place. And it will be at least a generation before you can even begin to relax your vigilance.

And most of all, you must reform education and the media so that future generations are not so easily suborned, so that they are safe from brainwashing and indoctrination aimed at destroying our societies, our race and cultures, and our values. That will be the hardest part, if only because it is a long game and demands infinite patience, diligence and hard work.

I would never commit any of these violent acts of which I speak, FBI. I don't advocate that sort of thing of course. I am merely a historian, naming and accurately predicting likely paths that history will take if certain victories are to be won.

It's all about determination. The question is, are there enough Europeans left who are willing to be adequately focused, realistic and ruthless? We will find out, I guess.

GUNS FOR US NOT FOR YOU, GOY.

Control, they have to shut it down or control it.
Things that are now "fact" after this "attack":
The police and politicians are heroes.
Everyone is equally threatened so the only solution is more unity. Seems silly to leave the EU really.
Israel has been putting up with this for decades and now the goyim will know how it feels.
Allowing the government access to everything is the civic duty of everyone who hates terrorism, and is only rejected by those who support terrorism. And that's why we are going to tell you that we could have gained access to his what'sapp if only the public were more open to that sort of snooping.

Are some vague possibilities. They always seem to have contingency if shit goes off narrative.

You can in no way prove any of these events were done by a muslim migrant. The right wing fanatics make this up. It is always a so-called "white" doing this.

t.turk

This was a staged attack, planned and financed by Internationalist Jews, in order to propel the French towards the Jews’ controlled-opposition candidate, Le Pen. French high schoolers were among those caught up in this attack. In fact, their school also has connections to the Bataclan massacre (a former student of theirs had been killed during the Bataclan massacre). That’s an awfully propaganda-friendly coincidence, isn’t it?

Don't forget the poor Romanians (who nobody like because the majority of them are fucking gyppos) they were victimz too TM (c) pat pending holohoax.

HQ

HQ

HQ

HQ

ALL SEMITES GOT TO GO

HQ

HQ

No, not no matter where.

No gentiles will be fighting jewish wars in the M.E.

input text template

so why does the bus have a gov numberplate? where is the picture from the grey car from?

it would be interesting to know who owns the jaguar because the numberplate is blurred in one of the pictures while the car behind is not blurred.

how hard is it to track down the bus with the numberplate YX16 OHB?
it would be very suspicious if it disappeared.

It's blurred because it's an unmarked police car.

oh its the car of the attacker i get it. what can we do?

You're a turkroach and we're gonna grind you into kebab.

Are Bongs such cucks that this is considered pornographic to them?

Yeah right.

where i found the screenshot
www.shropshirestar.com/news/2017/03/22/gunfire-heard-close-to-palace-of-westminster/westminster-car2/
more links welcome

this might be nothing but you never know, so here we go:
2:27

it could be Theresa May's car

Thanks user! Where did you get these in HQ?

Why is this "ambulance" man wearing a military helmet and flak jacket?

Good idea! They probably have the originals.

Nice autism. My attention was captured, but after spending more than an hour looking for info on UK number plates, it is not true. Look at the Baddie's number plate EX66 RNO.

E = Essex, the region where the plate was issued.
X = traditionally, an identifier for the local DVLA office, but now available for anyone wanting to purchase it.
66 = issued between 1 September 2016 and 28 February 2017
RNO = unique three letter identifying code for that vehicle

Other EX series plates with -6 date codes can be purchased. Pic related.

bongistan is enemy occupied territory user. If anywhere is appropriate to wear ballistic shielding it would be in the middle of London in current year

So they all had purchased plates?
Do you understand that plates come with the car and remain with it through ownership changes, unless you pay to change them to a "cherished number"?
So all the those photographed had paid for bland cherished plates containing an x?
Hahaha.

This is a hoax but the "bungee cord" is just defilement to make disbelievers look crazy.
It's not a rope you see, is an encoding trail behind whatever was dropped from the bridge.
Notice how they fixate on the "cord" and ignore the more glaring problem, that "she" took several seconds to jump AFTER the car had already passed.

Anyone else have that other pic of the lady wearing the hijab also just casually walking by her dying countrymen like nothing was fucking happening? Or more of those kinds of pictures in general. Really drives the point home about foreigners not giving a damn about their host country

false flag attack

Is that the streets of London or the London zoo?

so many demoralization shills lately.
kill yourself on the way out faggot

None of the others seem to be, this is a live drill sold as real. Israel style boyee.

OY VEY
((((((((

))))))))

So what is the purpose behind your statement? Whose interests do you think this attack serves? Who benefits?
Who?

Wait so Muslims aren't actually violent? Why has Trump denied them access to this great country? Which of the recent Muslim terrorist attacks do you think were real and which ones were fake?

The quintessential depiction of the modern Brit.

Wow isn't that great to have public servants who won't let you know what is going on in the public.

Has anyone got an update on the islington car attack? No suspects named. A fifth "teen" was arrested after the attack, two large knives recovered but it's "not being treated as terrorism" rather some sort of botched robbery? Purely coincidental mowing down of pedestrians?
thesun.co.uk/news/3180485/islington-hit-and-run-pub-robbery/ - shit source but story has all but disappeared

taking rights for more secruity.

(((security)))

I never said muslims aren't a problem. They both need to go but I never forget how the fuck muslims got into my country to start with.

Jews.
For instance Tobias Ellwood who has been given a place on the privy council for "not running away". Normally people get a medal or knighted for "heroism" not given a position in the highest echelons of government where they craft legislation.

Honestly, I don't know. I liked user's suggestion about X and 6 or 9 reserved for government vehicles. What I found is posted above. Maybe it helps other anons, maybe it doesn't mean anything. 'Tis better to share info than sit on it.

I will say I looked at probably 30-40 photographs of British police cars (all marked cars), and the number plate of almost every one was an X in the second letter. user might have something about the X, but the fact these plates are for sale means it isn't a guarantee.

Do we have any HD uncensored footage from the Petersburg attack?