Senate confirms Trump nominee to be Israel envoy

Senate confirms Trump nominee to be Israel envoy

Straight from Spicer's @PressSec account.

twitter.com/PressSec/status/844986361992155136
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-diplomacy-idUSKBN16U2L5

That's where almost all of the Israeli dual citizens are. Is this guy good? Is he /ourjew/? Probably not

Either it's the simple fact that democrats are so blind they'll vote against anything, or this guy is one of the jews that would be willing to fight the good fight in exchange for being gassed last.

I don't think I should even have to point out that there is no such thing.

Odd level of resistance for such a minor position.

Probably this. Sometimes dems voted for who Trump put up but most of the time they vote against just because.

Samefag here, it's meant to be a joke at how ridiculous the notion is.

That being said, I still feel like he knows exactly what he's doing.

what the fuck is wrong with you niggers, no kikes fight "the good fight", they look out for themselves and pretend to share your interests as long as it benefits them to do so. reeeeeeeeee the only ambassador to israel we need is a nuclear warhead

I presented it as an either/or scenario you fucking spaz. Go back to wherever you came from.

The saner viewpoint is that an envoy is only as relevant as the president allows him to be. Who cares if this kike Flys around to kvetch. It's like blocking a gap for a position that will not be used.

Oh look it's fucking nothing, sending envoys to foreign nations used to be relevant when it took months on a ship to meet someone but are next to obsolete now when the president spends half the day shitposting on twitter.

that would be fine if it were a non jew but this is literally a pro israel settlement loving kike

>trump appoints kike who wants a one state greater israel solution as ambassador
Trump d&cs on the level of the muh paganlarper/muh christcuck shills, top kek.

First day on the job?

You've obviously never been to Israel and dont understand the political landscape there. Roughly half the country is itching to genocide the Palestinians and claim the land they think is theirs. The other half are welfare leeches who vote left and suck up benefits and multiply. Kikes are already on the verge of collapse, and trump giving them expansionist blue balls is only going to make the ones thirsty for blood that much angrier. Its a powder keg and trump is pouring gasoline on it. Im sure you'll provide a list of the kikes in his administration as proof that he's in the Jews pocket, but if you thought for ten seconds, you'll see he's setting them up to either continue genociding the Palestinians and recieve sanctions or worse, or they'll cuck and bibi will be removed for someone who will go crazy on Gaza.

No shit, why do you think I laughed my ass off when Trump told Israel that if they try to annex any more land, there'd be an "immediate crisis"?

Thats my point exactly. Are you
He's not going to do anything?

Somehow I think we're on the same page. Unless you disagree that Trump is keeping the sleeping giant asleep by not cutting funding to them, while building up a stronger military to defend against whomever the jew sends against us.

Fuggin checked. Pretty much. The only thing Hitler did wrong was let them know he was wise to their tricks before opening the lampshade factories.

its also anecdotal, but right leaning Israelis fucking despise trump and constantly tell me they're hoping he dies/is impeached, while moderates say they think he's alright. At least until you get them behind closed doors, where they're just the same as the right leaning ones. They fear him universally. Has to be a good sign.

I'm amazed people still think he's a good goy. It's fucking obvious what he's doing, and I think maybe they actually see what he's doing, and they're just terrified. An alliance of US, Russia, Japan, France, and possibly Britain would be a mighty big team for the jews and China to tackle.

Very obvious

Even if every other country besides Russia turns against us, it'll be an easy win. The thought of Putin and Trump teaming up makes kikes piss the bed. Older yids think it'll be the shoah × 6 gorillion.

having worked with many Israeli defense force personnel, they should be fucking scared, if we ever invaded Israel it would be the shoah times 6 trillion. /r/ing the pic of the kike who pissed himself during field exercises

I would love to believe that he's outjewing the jew but there's a point where there's just too much pandering to jews for me to think he's working against them

Wew! Repeating that MSM talking point. Reported.

Right on time. Remember newfags, jidf shills in teams. You two faggots better vote conservative next time around, I want to watch this hell hole burn.

Why wouldn't they?

Why is this important?
Are you going to post every embassy nomination?
He'll have to do what Tillerson wants him to.

how is it jidf to point out that trump isn't anti-jew? He's the best we have right now but he clearly isn't the hitler the left is making him out to be yet.

A good way to lose is to show your cards before playing your hand. Some of you have been on Holla Forums for years and somehow still don't understand how politics work. Here is the deal, Obama, as suspected, was a radical communist nihilist undermining the USA, while pretending to be a good hearted moderate. Trump is aiming to be the greatest, he won't live under the boot of Israel, a tiny piece of land in the middle of the desert. This wolrd is about to be engulfed in flmaes, and trump is carrying the matches.

Cmon retard, learn to read, I'm talking about the kike home world.

Cmon user, I'm trying here.

Yeah, did you see those pictures of Trump cucking in front of that shitty wailing wall? Was disgraceful!

First day on the job?

Nice try schlomo

How many times has Trump baited the enemy into a frenzy then toppled them down? Already plenty. He's the best we've got fighting for us so far. His last tweet even named Muslims as the problem. He'll do just fine for now

how brave, now name the jew