FUCKING THIEVING TUMBLR CUNTS

JESUS FUCK AM I ANGRY

Recently some cunt decided to ransack my family-owned store and made off with nearly $200 worth of our shit. Not only this, but the bitch had the audacity to post the shit she stole on Tumblr for the world to see, bragging about how much she got away with.
She even had the gull to mention the "cute" cashier at the service desk (me) and my father didn't even notice her. FUCK HER DON'T CALL ME CUTE, I DON'T WANT TO BE LOVED ON BY SOCIETY'S LOWEST.
I would post the original uploads in this thread, but after contacting police they've discouraged me from doing so, saying it's classified for the investigation. However, that doesn't prevent me from posting OTHER degenerates' uploads, also bragging about their "hauls", and let me tell you, there is no shortage of them.

Apparently they call themselves "lifters" and are known to steal tons and tons of shit, just to show it off, kind of like similar faggots who feel the need to present their dragon dildo collection or some shit.
"Hauls" are the shit they steal, usually daily. Most of these whores have a sociopathic tendency to not consider the repercussions of what their doing and instead use "communism" and "taking down the patriarchy" as an excuse. So, for anyone on here who owns a shop or business be absolutely on guard around teenage/ young adult girls who are acting in a suspicious manner while in your store; especially be on the lookout for any skanks who often visit and search any aisles that have anything that isn't tagged.

My recommendation is hiding cameras in every aisle and making sure to know your customers very well. Shit is unreal in this day and age.

Other urls found in this thread:

criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/crime-penalties/petty-theft-texas-penalties-defense
prettygirlslift.tumblr.com
archive.is/qzORO
tenaflyviper.tumblr.com/post/123414494855/master-list-of-entitled-children-celebrating-being
problematicparrot.tumblr.com/post/123470243561/egalitarianbatman-jaycereinhardt
archive.is/FDSYA
con-tour-artist.tumblr.com/post/155317175311/thighetician-clarknokent-jollylollylily
archive.is/w4s8g
con-tour-artist.tumblr.com/post/140175747721/not-getting-caught-online
archive.is/T01nw
con-tour-artist.tumblr.com/post/137464353071/how-i-havent-gotten-caught-since-age-8
archive.is/vqlYR
con-tour-artist.tumblr.com/post/137464882911/the-post-for-beginners
archive.is/ZekqZ
con-tour-artist.tumblr.com/post/151726911956/i-hope-you-cocksuckers-die-a-bloody-death
archive.is/SFDithttp://con-tour-artist.tumblr.com/post/141466212191/i-feel-like-the-majority-of-these-shoplifters-on
archive.is/IYW7S
liftinglifters.tumblr.com/post/123824916216/the-solution-is-not-demonizing-shoplifters-but
archive.is/nXtDh
liftinglifters.tumblr.com/post/123864567066/ignore-all-the-hate-wtf-these-people-dont
archive.is/cbtril
liftinglifters.tumblr.com/post/124078094806/post-teenager-bloodorangesun
archive.is/2uNgH
yourheroserene.tumblr.com/post/158700192938/reasons-why-the-shoplifting-community-is-under-no
archive.is/rOlX8
call-me-stickyfingers.tumblr.com/post/135516215316/reasons-why-the-shoplifting-community-is-under-no
archive.is/3dGzt
mklifts.tumblr.com/post/137796195275/liftlol-brokelmao-darlinglifter-oooookay
archive.is/eGXG6
123lift321.tumblr.com/post/123808266301/bitch-city-lifter-daddy-loves-lifting
archive.is/P6iir
cutiepiel1fter.tumblr.com/post/147547482025/lurklift-thievescourt-liftinggold-is-this
archive.is/WVW2d
con-tour-artist.tumblr.com/post/152935878031/shliftwithme-this-election-and-classes-are
archive.is/VE8wV
skye-steels.tumblr.com/post/146637123315/5-things-you-didnt-know-about-shoplifting
archive.is/C7nO2
doitsuki.tumblr.com/post/147520602416/languidlylifting-thebooklifter-i-cant-be
archive.is/ewIqn
news.wfsu.org/post/walmart-sued-collecting-life-insurance-employees
archive.is/AaBbE
href.li/?http://www.rigoremortis.com/2017/03/24/girl-gets-the-shit-beat-out-of-her-for-stealing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah fuck shoplifters and the "community" they have on tumblr. Pictures a re good but did you remember to archive her posts? Also, has she been caught yet?

She was black wasn't she? You see blacks can't create, this is why they think there's white privilege and injustice, they don't think whites created it either, they can only think whites get it but they don't. Tribal groups like natives can't fathom creating or earning for themselves and live by a system of whomever steals from another is the alpha.

I'm all for banning and banishing muslims as soon as we can work to convert all blacks to Islam.

Apparently she has been caught but they "probably" won't be pressing charges. I've had my lawyer on one line and the police on the other for about two straight fucking days. She's probably going to try to attempt to pay me off with sex and FUCK NO. Fucking Tumblr cunts is like having sex with pig.

White as can be. But she was a skank.
And skanks don't deserve respect.

call the cops fag

maybe we should shoah them again like last time.

I know a cunt who has, no shit, gotten caught shoplifting at least 18 times. Most of the time let off on short probation, most time spent was 6 months on #15 or so. Women do not get punished by the system at all.

My sympathies to you, user. However, spreading this is likely to remove that Tumblr community. Just quietly do the work with cops, and tell us if it doesn't work out.

You know, if they make their crimes public, they can be found easily. If you scare them from doing that… You'll never find out who did it.

If you can't get them to press charges, open up a civil suit.

OP, regarding the crime - do you have tapes? Get cameras ASAP.

never change current year

This has been going on for a while on tumblr, with the tumblr staff themselves even going on defense for these people. Posting tips on how to stay anonymous and avoid people like us that have a job and want laws to be followed. It is a another facet of the cultural rot of marxism and jewish influence in our society.

I said I already CALLED THE COPS, you fucking subhuman.

YOU BETTER BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

you got what you deserve tbh fam

op, can you dump all of the information you have on this hoe?

I think its time for a good old fashioned raid.

Make sure you use pictures of their tumblr and you grab their account when you file the police report. Tumblr users aren't anonymous and can be unmasked; it also looks like the dumb broad used a smartphone during her little crime spree. If you can pinpoint the time in which she broke into the store and stole things within an hour, she could very easily be identified by police.

Can you not recognize her car through the pics she's posting?

O ya aren't there any exif files on those pics?

I've had to go to court a few times, and each time I'm there, there's always a bunch of 18-25 year old white women who are there for shoplifting. Every time they get up to the podium they cry their crocodile tears. Shit is infuriating.

Apparently, from what I've heard, she's already been caught and no charges are going to be put against her.
I'm looking out for anyone else who does the same.

Apparently that's how they found her.

Read the OP, those aren't her pics. I'm unable to upload them due to confidentiality.

I love it when they catch em with exifs.

What the hell nigger, you'll know she'll get the pussy pass. Go through the coordinates yourself and dash a Molotov at her car, or at the very least brick her windows.

do it faggot

Fuck yourself.

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED CALLING THE POLICE?

Glad she got caught, OP; at the very least, that shows that these shits can't get far when they do things like this. No opsec, no security; especially not for them. I can see why she wouldn't get charged unfortunately; $200 isn't a lot in the eyes of the law, even though it can make the difference between making rent and closing for a small family business.

We should all take note and remember that in the interim, anyone who's working or even has anything or someone special or important in their life is vulnerable to these evil bastards. We have to do what we can to maintain proper opsec, while exploit the ones of the left that don't (and arguably never do). Best of luck, user. If I were anywhere near your store I'd shop there all the time.

I could get on board with this.
t. Dollartreefag

Theft of that scale (over 2k USD) is not minor anymore, report this cunt and watch the bolice descend on her nigger ass and then you'll have a name to sue too

If you want to fuck with her, get a good vpn, which you should already have anyways, then get Holla Forums or some other board to raid generic tumblr thievery groups with her mixed in so they can't tell you were specifically targeting her.
also civil suit faggot, take her to the cleaners

Post her not the specific incident. Chances are she has stolen from 10ish stores, no way to tell which one is yours.

Why you crying here then faggot if you don't want viligante? Do you want us to kiss your boo boo good or something? You already called the police, thread over.

Every woman I've ever met, every girlfriend, every friend, everyone who lived in the same halls as me on campus; every single one went through a period where they stole stuff.

Every single bloody female outside of my mother and sister have openly admitted they were thieves for some time because it they found it 'exhilarating'. Women are naturally inclined to disorder, that is why men must lay down the law and control them. Sad but true.

I'm warning others about these kinds of communities. They're degenerates who have no sense of right and wrong.

I feel your pain, but that's barely a misdemeanor. She'd maybe get fined and do zero jail time over $200. At worst, 20 hours of community service.

We, however, are not constrained by such legalities. Give us the information and let us give her our version of serving the community.

find her and put some pozz in her neghole.
good luck stealing enough to pay off the medical bills.

Anything of $200 or over in my state is considered a felony. It depends where OP lives.

That low for a weaponless felony is impressive. I applaud your state.

Don't be dumb, the community existing conspicuously encourages the behavior. They're lead to more shoplifting and more extreme attempts for the sake of attention within the community, like niggers constantly one upping each other in how "savage" they are until they're assaulting random elderly white people on the street. The knockout game wouldn't be a thing if it wasn't able to be shared on social media.

This is what happens when girls are raised without fathers.

#liftblr is apparently the tag they use most often.

/r/ing that video on antifa where essentially the same thing occurs but with protests.

I don't have that one but this one is slightly relevant, and I really just like watching Antifa commies get fucked

Is this some kind of fetish?

Thieves need corporal punishment in the public square

Thieves need to have their hands chopped off again. Imagine how quick these worthless tumblrina cunts would stop if they knew they would never be able to use their macs and ipads again if caught stealing

skip to like 3:24

Yeah, found this out too. While I can't give out certain information, it wouldn't be a bad idea to mass report a couple of cunts for doing what they've done, especially those who have nearly a quarter of a million dollars in "hauls".

Likely depends on the value of what is stolen.

criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/crime-penalties/petty-theft-texas-penalties-defense

In Texas if you steal less than $50 worth of items then the punishment is just a fine of $500 and no jail time.

If it's between $50-$500 then it's a class B offense and the punishment is a fine of $2,000 and/or a jail sentence of up to 180 days.

I think Texas is supposed to be stricter about this than others as well in terms of how 'little' needs to be stolen to get jail.

Shut the fuck up.

You guys should know, exposing this to a place like breitbart would probably get them to go on a crusade against leftist shithole hangouts like tumblr.

You're a cuck.

Yeah, those are the punishments for men. Now list the ones for women

infact sending these #lifting hashtags to meteakour and naked ape would give them a field day.

Hang a sign that says "Shoplifters will be Executed On-Premises Without Trial".

Bit extreme, don't you think? That's a permanent punishment for a temporary crime.

True death penalty would be better

Is it generally legal to shoot shoplifters? Because nothing of value would be lost.

Work off the debt, jail, or if foreign shitskin immediate extermination.

Unhelpful observation:

The ease with which retarded Tumblrite cunts can walk out of stores with thousands of dollars of merchandise is actually encouraging in the sense that it should be damn-near impossible to starve to death if you have a box store within walking distance. If they're not gonna sic the cops on you for your piece of shit $45 dollar graphic tee, they aren't going to do it for a Marie Calendar dinner for one and some bread.

I remember seeing a webm of how the Venezuelans dealt with thieves, have the culprits holding their hands together and then shooting through them. Definitely not permanent, but certainly painful enough for anyone to get anyone reconsider their choices.

Report this shit to the cops before you start fucking shit up.

That would be permanent if you hit a tendon. And the hand is literally a housing for a tendon array.

Varies from state to state. A lot of states don't allow the use of deadly force to protect merchandise.

That's pretty much what the court does. Community service or fines or jail or a combination of the three.

Well, that's appropriate…

I used to date a grill who did this shit. Couldn't take here anywhere, she would compulsively steal from stores, gas stations, anywhere. It was like a legit mental illness type of thing, she would steal shit that the she didn't even want or need.

Personally, I don't thinks it's morally wrong to shoplift from big retail kike-mart chains. Its trashy as fuck, but not amoral. Stealing from a small buisness is definitely wrong though. In Texas if someone steals your shit you can legally shoot them in the back as they run away and that's how it should be tbh.

Not exactly. Shooting someone while they are clearly fleeing is not justifiable unless - and get this - it's at night.

Title 2, Chapter 9, Sec. 9.42.

Future /leftpol/tard detected

People like these deserve to be hunted down and shot. No trial or anything.

OH THE IRONING

I wonder if there's a jewy way to prosecute her for opening your business to future shoplifters by advertising that its vulnerable. Could at least pay for security upgrades

City?

Why are these people posting it online? Are these legit full retards or something?

Can you report this to the local authorities OP? Would it even get you anywhere?

The next time you see her, cut her hands and head off an leave it on the windshield of her family's car with a menacing message written in spanish.

Walmart is extremely kikey. I know being anti-Walmart is a typical libshit stance but that's like the one thing they're right about. I could fill an 18 wheeler full of shit from my local Walmart and it wouldn't hurt their bottom line even 0.000001%. They're Orwellian as fuck too.

You aren't hurting the fags that own walmart. You're hurting the employees and managers that will get blamed for the losses.

Who actually gets in trouble?

Is there a cutoff? Like lets say someone stole a $50 pc game vs someone who's stolen 2 gopros

instead of trying to justify being a thieving nigger you could just not shop there. not like that chinese bullshit is worth the effort anyway. have some self respect.

I would imagine the manager would get in trouble with corporate if there was a significant or consistent amount of loss over a time period. Shrink is a very important part of retail and corporate takes it very seriously. The manager could then blame his associates and penalize them by not giving them promotions or pay increases during their yearly evaluation, or the store's employees could lose their bonuses for that quarter.

I used to work at walmart, shoplifters need the rope treatment

Oh please. Stealing is degenerate in general, but don't pretend stealing from Walmart is remotely comparable to stealing from some small business or mom and pop shop.

That's crazy.

Do they not have a L&R team? I've heard something like "Security scan sectors A & C" over the PA but I don't think I've ever actually seen a security member.

My local walmart used to have cops come in every now and then and stand around the entrance. Have seen a few people arrested or getting arrested as well as people holding signs out front, pic related.

Nice moral licensing niggerkun

You're not wrong. When I was a broke edgy college kid I used to shoplift a lot from walmart, stealing food and sometimes candy, and it's really a lot easier than people think. The main thing is to just not look like a shoplifter. Wear decent clothes, and a pair of glasses if you have them. Be polite and nobody will bother you.

Insider here, shoplifting actually hurts profit margins on the store and department level more than you think. Hundreds of thousands of dollars per month depending on the store. That comes out of the bonuses employees get. It's worse in nigger stores.

Yes it is. How observant
Still stealing. Once a thief, always a thief. I would never trust anyone who would steal something they didn't need. If they do need it to survive, they get caught and killed or beaten then that's the way it goes. I have no sympathy for a thief in any form, and the people who protect or defend them are just as bad.

No. We know you're shoplifting. Every time. We're not allowed to stop you. We see you do it, though.

Call it what you want, I'm not denying that stealing is stealing. But stealing from fucking walmart that puts local businesses out of business and funnels money out of the community and to the jews that own it is not nearly as bad as stealing from some small store owned by some people from your town. Theft really hurts small businesses

You think that, but that's because you only notice the people you notice.

if you are a poorfag and going to shoplift regardless, do it against kike businesses and big corporations. Don't fuck over small business owners.
These absolute scumbags, have some fucking principles.

Hey, I never said I stole from there. It's definitely trashy nigger behavior and I'm concealed carrying 90% of the time anyway. I'm just saying jacking some shit from Walmart is on the same level as jaywalking, fucking a prostitute, or emulating an N64 game on the crime-severity scale. You're not hurting anyone.

Generally we can account for most shoplifters easily. You've been caught several times but no one is allowed to stop you other than one lazy security guard, because you can sue if you do.

I dunno where you're at or if the laws have changed since I used to shoplift food from walmart but I saw them stop plenty of people stealing on a regular basis. They'd have people waiting at the entrances for thieves when they left. Didn't matter if the door alarms went off or whatever, I saw lots of people get grabbed up in the entrance ways.

Your fucking retarded

I'm pretty sure that "security scan section 14/88" voice is just a psyop. I don't think they would loudly announce if they were actually trying to catch someone stealing shit.

Aside from the degeneracy of fucking a prostitute, how is it a worse crime than jaywalking? Assuming the hooker is willing to sell her body for easy money. A victimless crime.

Who is being harmed by prostitution? Human trafficking and shit wouldn't exist if it were a legal industry.

I think the sandniggers had the right idea on this, lads. Chop their hands off.

Eye for an Eye
Nig for a Nog

No X-box for you. Fuck.

Fuck off faggot. You're hurting the employees, not the company. You know how many bonuses I've lost thanks to you fags?

Good job! Has your local walmart closed up yet? I'm pretty sure the workers love you for causing them to lose their bonuses every quarter

Yeah, but its not very big. They are mostly plainclothes people walking around looking for thieves and one or two guys upfront that stop them as they walk out.
That probably means a worker saw somebody doing shady shit and called loss prevention so they could send a plainclothes person to get eyes on the shoplifter. The worker probably gave a description so the L&R guy could follow them. There are also cameras everywhere, so they could track the person that way too.
Usually common around nigger areas, but also common during peak shopping seasons to help apprehend shoplifters.

Cops/EMS/fire also like to stage at walmarts so they can respond to incidents quickly. It was very common to have a firetruck/cop car parked out front or in the back of the store/parking lot.

You argue like an emotional liberal.

You act like a nigger. If you want to hurt walmart on a corporate level, do shit like patronize their competitors and start groups to boycott them. You (and a bunch of others) stealing some merchandise doesn't hurt anybody but the people who work in that particular store.

I'll ask you again, has your local walmart closed thanks to your actions? Stop trying to justify petty theft for your benefit under the guise of social change/fighting the man. Only literal communists and other leftist filth do that.

I don't know what you wanna hear faggot, I already said it was wrong. I was a broke college student stealing groceries, like ground beef and shit like that and it's been years since then. But I stand by my statement that it's far more acceptable to steal from megacorps than small business. Never once did I imply I was trying to "get back" at walmart. You're making shit up.

figures walmart would do the shitty thing to do to the employee.

to be fair that was expected anyways, I can't you on that.

I do not care if you have eyes it's in and out anyways.

I do enjoy seeing their profits go down actually.

*help

fuck off

name fagging

reddit spacing

mong

My mistake, I didn't see that. Sorry fam.
I disagree, because the person who does that doesn't hurt the company, but instead hurts the employee. Besides, we shouldn't condone degeneracy like petty theft anyways. Doing so will only cause it to become widespread over a period of time.

If somebody wants to hurt walmart by physically stealing, fuck petty theft and just hit the bank truck when it comes by. Of course, doing that requires actual risk, so most of the people promoting that line of thinking (use theft to hurt walmart) don't what to do it.

Report her to the fucking police, user.

All of society? Lowers birth rates, lowers the nations productivity, it's degeneracy, pure and simple. Materialistic whores being forced to sell them selves and daughters shouldn't be happening in the first place. They should be married, and their husbands should have jobs so they can stay home with their children.

go away blogposter

How does stealing from walmart hurt the employees? And even if there's some bonus that gets reduced by shoplifting while the executives still get their full salary and bonuses (which wouldn't surprise me) I still say it's better than stealing from a small business which could very well put them out of business and destroy a family's livelihood. A walmart employee might miss a bonus but they'll still be getting minimum wage at least, while a small business owner running some shop could end up actually losing money thanks to thieves.

Pay some mobster to beat her up

yep, I can just him making a thread about a week or so from now

these people were never Holla Forums in the first place

ftfy

since OP is a fagg0t and didn't even link to it's tumblr, I'll post the link here

emilyliftz.tumblr. com

Stealing is stealing, but there's no getting around that walmart is about as jewy as it gets and devastate local economies and small business owners when they move into town. Their general strategy when moving into a new location is to undercut all the local grocers/butchers/etc until they're forced out of business, then raise their prices back to normal.

You don't steal at all you fucking thieve, how hard is it to understand?

dubs

Looks like she doesn't want people archiving her page.

Actually read more than two words of OP's post, you dipshit.

check 'em

FOOOOOOL!

Working on it.

Keep us updated, OP. I wanna see this bitch suffer.

Think of it like a hostage situation. You have a hostage taker (walmart) holding a hostage (employees). Most of these employees don't make a lot as it is, and those who work there full time often do it because they have no other options. You either hurt the shopkeeper, or you hurt the employees. You never hurt walmart.

People like me who work/worked there part time do so to have money to do other things (I used mine to put myself into nursing school). A typical bonus, if we got one, was around $300-500 extra on top of our paycheck. So if we normally make $400 on a biweekly paycheck and a $400 bonus every quarter (full time gets more), its like adding an extra paycheck every 3 months. That's pretty important to us. $400 is two months of groceries for a single guy.

Now to the small business owner. Yes, shrink could destroy his business, but he has more control over it than walmart employees do. Its easier for him to spot thieves, and he generally knows his clientele. He can detain a person at gunpoint if they steal enough, walmart LP can't even if they are walking out with some $10k in product. So while it takes less shrink to kill a small business, he can stop it personally and basically sets his own policy, while walmart simply penalizes the employee.

Petty theft shouldn't be encouraged, and should only be tolerated (not promoted) if its for food or some basic necessity. And if people need to steal to eat, they should seek help from the welfare programs that we all pay billions of dollars into annually as taxpayers. Or they should go to a church or other charitable institution in the community if they are really desperate. One of the worst crimes the jews have ever done is removed/diminished mutual aid networks like churches and other community organizations.

I can understand stealing food or basic items if they are absolutely desperate and on the verge of starving. But stealing to make a statement or personal gain is degenerate.

Last entry

Florida has anything over 300 is grand theft, but it's Florida. So its kind of a win/lose

Even when she gets caught, she says she's only going to take a break.
She's not going to stop her shoplifting, she's not going to get help for her kleptomania, she wants to just take a break for a few weeks.

That would be two or three people put of the dozens and dozens who do it. There are maybe two people in the store legally allowed to stop you at any given time. We have hundreds of things stolen per day by hundreds of people.

It varies a lot depending on where you're at. In the Midwest there's hardly any security at all, but in New York City there's cops posted at every entrance. Didn't help though, the aisles were still full of half eaten foods. And instead of trying to casually walk out the door, people would just break into a sprint at the last minute at run past the cops.

Gtfo, stealing is still stealing no matter who you do it from

Fucking thieves. Perhaps some super autist detectives from here should go on that tumblr page and report them to the police.

OP has said the police were already called, he's talking to his lawyer.

I could understand a starving person stealing food or something, but what's even the point of stealing a bunch of random shit? Da phuc is wrong with these people?

It hurts society by putting more money into criminal acts. She or her pimp probably spends the money on drugs, which contributes to a harmful underground economy.

I'll add that the reason for this is Walmart already budgets for the loss. It's figured into their expenses. You literally do nothing to the company by stealing from them except meet their expectations.

Phone manufacturers now have their camera applications stripping geocoordinates and IMEI/MEID information from phones. We had a DAMN GOOD run of busting animal abusers and pedofucks with the information, but who do you think pushed so hard to have the damning evidence stripped from the photos? The same sick fucks who were getting busted with it.

Apple would just make the screens and icons bigger, to be stump-compatible.

Don't forget the many nerve pathways.

Lowes doesn't let employees do SHIT to stop thieves, and then bitches at them when the store's numbers go to shit because some asshole pushed his way through the exit with a stolen mower.

She could really fuck his shit up if he takes that bait. I wouldn't say to swear off bluepilled women as a whole, but this one right here is particularly dangerous. No matter how hot she is, don't let her turn the tables and accuse you of rape.

lmao, this was local news a few months back in my area.

guy got arrested a week later for the same shit.

Head over to >>>/baph/ and see if they can help you locate the other shops she stole from so you can contact the owners and bring more pressure on the police. Encourage them all to sue her for value lost.

Failing that, make her crimes public. Make her thievery the first thing that comes up with when people search for her name.

If the cops won't act don't be afraid to go over their heads or to the media etc.

/baph/ could also track the other theives down and bring the whole lot down.

No.

can someone give me a quick rundown of this whole tumblr stealing scene? I don't know shit about that site

Dubs confirms is a dipshit.

how much of a retard do you have to be to commit a crime then take photos and post them publicly online for all to see? thats nigger tier

OP, if there are some cameras in your shop, could you locate in the record and post here a pic of the face of this cunt, for future identification purposes? blur the rest that could identify the place if you want

Then you're a weak willed faggot.

OP, hire roof koreans. They are like the A-Team for stores.

This has been around for years in /pt/, there's been a few retards caught in between but honestly this is just another mark of degeneracy.

Top cuck

You can get reconstructive surgery to repair tendons and tendon pulleys. It's painful to recover and permanently vulnerable to further intense strain, but it's a lot better than chopping off their hands.

I've taken a quick look at OP's link. The amount of degeneracy is overwhelming. They're all either melanin-enriched welfare queens, or teenaged white women doing it to show other niggering thieves on Tumblr how much shiny bling they 'lifted'. They post about how they're amazing heroes fighting against the big evil stores like Walmart, and how everyone against them is a bigoted racist capitalist, but they don't even steal from those large stores. Instead, they go for small businesses like OP's. Where losing $300 could be enough to screw you over, or at least set you back significantly.
They're even stupid enough to post personal information and everything they steal. Even if they are caught and taken to court, they're just going to be told to pay a small fine and sent off. Absolutely disgusting.

fucking this, the "justice system" still functions that women are dainty innocent victims and routinely hands out lighter sentences for equal crimes to men. Honestly OP just fuck up her life. Money doesn't mean anything to these people, you should find out where she lives and shame her and any/all of her relatives for as long as you see fit, and make them feel scared that you know where they live

I really fucking hate the legal Jew

Your mom's dildo collection.

In the Classical Era, a man's animal, such as a horse or mule, was his livelyhood, because it performed labor and was also transportation for him and his family.

It was functionally the equivalent of a modern day motor vehicle.

In the Bible, Jesus was crucified next to an unnamed thief. This thief was guilty of stealing a horse.

So historically speaking, the Romans considered nailing a man to a tree and leaving him there in public as a warning to society a suitable punishment for stealing a car.

Chopping off someone's hand?

Son, you'll survive that. That's tame.

Crimes have mild punishments in ethnically homogenous civilizations that are also liberal-leaning.

Diversity demands more conservative law to deal what the conflict that the "contempt bred from familiarity" creates. Liberal thought only survives and is rationally defensible in a homogenous society, by the rationale of "I wish to support and love my people as much as I can, no matter the circumstances."

In the Globalism being created by our dear benevolent overlords, chopping off limbs to punish thieves is a minor thing.

10000000000% PISSED

Some can be redpilled.

Fucking tell me about it. I experience the same thing with chargebackers. I'll be selling something, then a month later I'll see a "there's a dispute about a purchase someone made :)" in my email inbox. Chargebacks on paypal, they have a stupidly long time to claim "the payment was unauthorized", and then you're out the $ and you get a $20 fee from paypal too, just for extra sand kicked into your teeth. I'd strangle these people if I met them in real life.

"pay you off with sex" lol are you having a laugh?

It just occurred to me that this sort of thing only increases Amazons advantage over brick and mortar stores. Cunts cant shoplift from an amazon warehouse.

that's why Holla Forums should be beheaded for stealing Shia's flag

don't accept paypal unless it's their credit card

actually just don't accept paypal at all

Tacitly placing a dumb flag from a poll to a different Holla Forums isn't necessarily stealing user.

wasn't theft….it was an exchange for something of greater value

Don't you have any recourse?

Fuck this phrase makes me so fucking angry. Libcucks and dumb bitches always use it. I propose death sentence for any use of that phrase or similar.
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also
>I have to steal to survive
>I can't afford anything nice
>username is bragging about stealing
Using Tumblr should also be punishable by death or torture

ftfy

OP IS THE NEWEST FAG WOT EVER FAGGED A FAG
…fag
…but hey while you're here check out how prevalent it is.
(or was, most in this list got shrekt pretty hard.)
prettygirlslift.tumblr.com archive.is/qzORO
tenaflyviper.tumblr.com/post/123414494855/master-list-of-entitled-children-celebrating-being
http:// www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/11/02/inside-the-tumblr-shoplifting-craze/
Also one of them stole a cat to be their "fandom mascot"
I kek'd.
problematicparrot.tumblr.com/post/123470243561/egalitarianbatman-jaycereinhardt archive.is/FDSYA

some random screengrabs I had from back then. Saved the best for last. And yes they look exactly how you think they'd look.
and the younger ones are exactly as spoiled as you would think some of'em (mostly the aussie ones, turned out to be a set of cliques) even went to swank as fuck private schools with $40k+ a semester tuition
dese bitches basically know exactly how to cry to get let off by retarded cop cucks. Even the fugly ones.
I think the longest we sent one away for was only 3 years and that was because of the total sum hitting grand larceny levels.
The western justice system was a mistake. Maybe the mullahs aren't always wrong after all.

noice dubs
ernt a prize!
gold ain' all this bitch is lifting

It looks like deterrence.

Cattle bolt gun would work better. I know because…..reasons. for whatever reason it leave you far more crippled in mobility than just getting hit by a bullet. I'm talkin' PTSD phantom trauma pain on top of the tendon thing.

real whites steal by dodging the jew. Just go straight to the distributor/farmer's market. or going to costco which upsets every other megacuckeration Leave all the unhealthy processed crap to plebs and negroes.

he posted the exact solution, actually. Make'em scared for their lives if you fuck'em. also because it makes their panties more wet at the thought of 'landing a bad boy'

1st part: troof.
Anyone else here /deuspol/ and familiar with "shadow project"? A yuuuge push by paedo advocacy groups got it started early in Germany, led by so-called "non-offending paedophiles." if you're not planning to offend why are you fucking helping the offenders hide easier?!?!

FUCKING KENDER

Report them all, ==REPORT THEM ALL!!==

Then why aren't you stealing food and giving it to the homeless, you vapid fucking cunt.

Trick question. I would not get between this woman and a plate of food for fear of being eaten.

And why the hell not?

Fucking scum. You steal from a mom and pop you're scum. It's like robbing the weakest of society.

Depends entirely on the native tribe the Inuit are alright and you can't get away with being Nigger stupid when you live in an arctic environment.

Lethal force can be used to protect property in Texas.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, YOU FUCKING NEWFAG DUMBFUCKS

WE'VE ALREADY COVERED THE SAME GROUPS ON TUMBLR AND IT CAME TO NOTHING. THIS WAS OVER A YEAR AGO.

OP POSTS NO PROOF THESE BITCHES LIFTED FROM HIS FAMILY STORE

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS A FUCKING REPOST OF THE SAME DO NOTHING THREAD FROM BEFORE.

You don't know tumblr very well, do you? Just think of all the shit twatter lets fly like the open paedo pic trading groups and then consider this is the epicenter of poz. for example, when the whole Lena Dunham thing first broke they were censoring people talking about it while praising her 'bravery' to be so open about it
They've legit covered for SJ predators before + one staff even testified towards Loren Morris' jewgle it and die inside good nature convincing the judge to 'take pity on her' and only give her 2 years since she 'learned her lesson'. no srsly fucking jewgle this bitch she should be fucking executed
We all know tech is really (((tech))) and cover up all sorts of crimes, but dumblr is by far the most overt because they actually believe their own SJ bullshit. Oh David, why'd you ever sell out and allow Yahoo to breach containment….
*remembers the photos he was posting of buying a literal island* oh yeah. Well I guess that makes sense.
That was part of the reason for going straight to stores themselves sometimes, as going to police first, sometimes they'd be lazy and ask tumblr about it instead of the stores (especially for multi-store lifts) and tumblr would agree to the 'only RPing' excuse and run interference on their behalf

kek

con-tour-artist.tumblr.com/post/155317175311/thighetician-clarknokent-jollylollylily archive.is/w4s8g
con-tour-artist.tumblr.com/post/140175747721/not-getting-caught-online archive.is/T01nw
con-tour-artist.tumblr.com/post/137464353071/how-i-havent-gotten-caught-since-age-8 archive.is/vqlYR
con-tour-artist.tumblr.com/post/137464882911/the-post-for-beginners archive.is/ZekqZ
con-tour-artist.tumblr.com/post/151726911956/i-hope-you-cocksuckers-die-a-bloody-death archive.is/SFDithttp://con-tour-artist.tumblr.com/post/141466212191/i-feel-like-the-majority-of-these-shoplifters-on archive.is/IYW7S

ahaha, trying to find the tumblr staff post, I found out there's a couple still active like "post-teenager" (rofl because modern teens were already soooooo swell we needed the advanced poz version rite?) that are also babby's first leftypol tier.
liftinglifters.tumblr.com/post/123824916216/the-solution-is-not-demonizing-shoplifters-but archive.is/nXtDh liftinglifters.tumblr.com/post/123864567066/ignore-all-the-hate-wtf-these-people-dont archive.is/cbtril
liftinglifters.tumblr.com/post/124078094806/post-teenager-bloodorangesun archive.is/2uNgH yourheroserene.tumblr.com/post/158700192938/reasons-why-the-shoplifting-community-is-under-no archive.is/rOlX8
call-me-stickyfingers.tumblr.com/post/135516215316/reasons-why-the-shoplifting-community-is-under-no archive.is/3dGzt getting closer, got mention of it at least. LoL "first amendment protection" for stealing Yet they burn and purge so many "reichwingers" like twatter does it's retarded.

mklifts.tumblr.com/post/137796195275/liftlol-brokelmao-darlinglifter-oooookay archive.is/eGXG6 123lift321.tumblr.com/post/123808266301/bitch-city-lifter-daddy-loves-lifting archive.is/P6iir
moar tipsters
cutiepiel1fter.tumblr.com/post/147547482025/lurklift-thievescourt-liftinggold-is-this archive.is/WVW2d found the jew (screencap)

iirc from the 8ch side of the pt wars they found a minimum of 10 such stores were shut down due to these 'lifter cliques' so that's why even the handful of 3 year sentences felt maddeningly low. Stole a lot more time than that from the oldtimers. also one turned out not to get nabbed for 'lifting' but beating a homeless man, so there you go all the commie shit really is just "the perfect excuse," thanks high school marxist teach!
filesunrelated

mine has, claiming "plumbing problems" (lol like any store of that size would close completely over a restroom issue in a plaza), but only cuz the thieves became organised in order to target near-daily. Sales are too high otherwise. I think after a point the employees just get pissed from being punished and quietly revolted against management by overlooking thieves, and telling new/replacement hires to do the same. I think even LP was in on it eventually cause some of the stories (from employees obv cuz if it were lifters they'd be making it up to look more impressive) I heard they sure as hell should've been on camera but went unreported. Got replaced by Kohl's that only has cashier candy, bras, and socks lifted so I presume Walmart fugged up and pissed off an autistic Moriarty somewhere along the way. Their customer service was rude af so if I were corporate and investigating, I would've checked there for the origin. I know for a fact the night manager that looked like Owen Wilson got in on it somehow though leading to purposeful department understaffing during day shifts. It was kind of impressive they managed to get inside too.
it got so bad towards the end they even removed all electronic devices from packaging and runners were needed to fetch them from the back. Ditto toys.

oh I forgot the best part but apparently the recent uptick in it coming back
was due to Trump Derangement syndrome!
http:// www.nationalreview.com/article/444634/trump-derangement-syndrome-may-help-trump
http:// www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-raimondo-trump-derangement-syndrome-20161226-story.html
con-tour-artist.tumblr.com/post/152935878031/shliftwithme-this-election-and-classes-are archive.is/VE8wV

also if they really wanted to 'fight crapitalism' they'd move to fucking Japan, Harajuku went nuts ever since the pop sluts started making music videos there. $950 for a fucking skirt ARE YOU NUTS
no im a hoers!
most expensive item I saw was a goth lolita outfit that hit $5200.
so you can either buy yourself a new eggmobile, or be fap fuel for internet nerds. Man, what a tough choice, I just don't know….

also found 2 that had some gr8 responses in'em. And apparently old grammas are the most common sorts off tumblr having realised their own power through feminitzm so yeh, keep an eye on granny's purse y'all.
skye-steels.tumblr.com/post/146637123315/5-things-you-didnt-know-about-shoplifting archive.is/C7nO2
doitsuki.tumblr.com/post/147520602416/languidlylifting-thebooklifter-i-cant-be archive.is/ewIqn

Shoplifting hurts the workers. Retail managers assume the majority of the shrinkage is due to the workers stealing from the company.

A lot of women shoplift. Their financial situation seems to have little to do with it. Of course they grow up with a profound sense of entitlement.

then why are Trump supporters evil just for wanting MAGA?????????

dragon dildo collections you say?

you got what you deserve tbh fam

the fuck

Kill yourself kike.

Stop fucking spoilering 50% of your post for no reason nigger, I shouldn't have to highlight or hover over half the post just to read the other half of the text.

"stealing" from kikes and dindus, isn't.
FUCKING MORALFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I used to fence shit stolen from walmart, was a decent gig. My ex gf was actually the one stealing everything lel. OP, if you got a picture, I'll let you know

topkek. 99% of the shit you buy on eBay was a cheap chinese knockoff that was dropshipped and probably cost 1% of what you paid for it.

(checked)
Dubs confirm.

(checked)
^ I think the dubs are telling you something OP.

If you need my ruinlife services they are always available old chum, free of charge of course, we're all Holla Forumsacks here except for the fucking kikes.

tor(checked)

Only the idiots who don't realize they can sue and get a metric fuckton of shekels if management decides to pull any "dock you pay" bullshit.

Kinda looks like my cousin.. huh…
…sauce?

I actually worked loss prevention as well. There is nothing wrong with stealing from walmart, period. They are a bloated corporation that has undercut and more than robbed every mom and pop shop in every town in this country, and need to fucking burn.

They also accept coupons at the self-checkout, and those are easy to fake and newsprint paper is cheap.

I think it's less moralfag and more "smelly law-abiding dindu vs shitstained entitled tumblr cunt"
At least, I know that's why I joined the doxwagon.
shoplifting while having pappy pay for one of these schools fml: https:// www.stayathomemum.com.au/my-kids/schooling/the-10-most-expensive-schools-to-attend-in-australia/
https:// www.businessinsider.com.au/30-of-the-best-private-schools-in-australia-2016-9
and like I said 12 M&Ps did shut down as a result of that tumblr ring. (one of the victims was computer-savvy and found out about all that going on in the middle of it, joined in + provided additional info, tenafly chick worked with'em.)

also their checkout scanners are retarded enough to accept simple printouts? I now wonder about photocopied UPCs…
like I mentioned earlier pretty much all I get there is the bottled water, idk why but there's a better taste to it than Kroger's in b4 the answer is they just threw a bunch of sugar in it without labeling it.
Save-a-lot is way better on food, and thrift stores or Kohl's for clothing and other things. Dedicated clothing stores seem to get near thrift-levels sometimes in the clearance section.

Also did anyone here know Walmart takes out a life insurance policy on its older workers? They actually take the money too, it's not really yours. Kinda spoopy, makes me question some of those 'back room accidents' that occur so often.
news.wfsu.org/post/walmart-sued-collecting-life-insurance-employees archive.is/AaBbE
I've seen as many of those as I've seen chinese escalators munching people.

Thanks ​to the commie pozz in Huezil, guns are illegal, self defense is illegal, huezillian police barely arrested criminals let alone put them to pay their penalty in jail.
So the population elected cartels of drug dealers to lead with the security and judgement problem.
This​ is how they deal with thief.
href.li/?http://www.rigoremortis.com/2017/03/24/girl-gets-the-shit-beat-out-of-her-for-stealing/

Bump.