‘He Will Not Divide Us’ Liverpool Stream Taken Down Following 4chan Trolling

Update: The FACT center took the flag and stream down at the advice of police, following illegal trespassing.

For the fourth time, Shia Labeouf and co. claimed the “He Will Not Divide Us” stream had found a permanent home—and for the fourth time they were proved wrong.

The Liverpool, UK, location for the protest livestream has been compromised, with members of 4chan’s Holla Forums board scaling the roof of the FACT center and attempting to tear down the flag. Labeouf and his artist friends thought the flag was safe on top of a five- story building in a different country, but again they discounted the power of the Internet.

heatst.com/culture-wars/trolls-tear-down-he-will-not-divide-us-liverpool-flag-after-just-one-day/

archive.fo/9NcqY

Before faggots will shriek at you to get back to the containment board, I want to put that the occasional update like this is appreciated to those of us who don't frequent /hwndu/.

Keep up the good fight, anons.

I 2nd this.

Where next? They launch the flag on a satellite? At any rate, happy hunting /hwndu/.

Weren't those /ourguys/? I didn't think they were halfchanners.

Shia on suicide watch

Combined effort. Liverpool anons were recruited from both sites.

Capture the flag world champions

thats the joke. 4chan gets all the media attention and we stay out of focus.

Nothing is beyond our reach
PRAISE KEK

The article in the OP mentioned 8ch by name though.

I guess it's for the best.

hahahaha fuck you shia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
See merkins? Some bongs still have their balls. No funz necessary.

oh so thats what hwndu means

but funz are necessary when you have 3 terrorist attacks a day :^)

Whoa, some cuckchan niggers took down a flag for the sixth time in a row while some shit skin was crashing a car into their parliament and running over their people, really showed up those 'muricans, huh?

Jealous they spent the time better than you did? Friday evening soon, what are the chances of you not being alone?

PRAISE KEK

It was one guy. The notorious hacker known as 4chan.

I can't argue with those digits.

Two Thumbs Up Anons

Well done lads, I salute /brit/pol.

We deserve recognition among our peers though.

Nah! best to stay in the shadows user, it's safe & comfy there.

PRAISE KEK

I agree with this though. You can get outside for an internet meme but do something for your country?

I third this notion. I don't browse /hwndu/ either, so the updates on Shia getting punked are greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work you glorious faggots!

Were there apples all over the ground near by?

Updates are fine as long as the cancerous newfags don't start thinking they're welcome here.

So season 4 already over?
Will Shia give up now?

POST YOUR VICTORY THEME

No it was Sam Hyde

To be honest, Turner cited Holla Forums and 4chan in his article on the FACT website before the flag got toppled.

Thank you jewgle, they can enjoy Holla Forums.pl

In fact it looks it is already working, bizarro Holla Forums is full of new salt.

Google actually did a good thing for us, doing the opposite would've actually been better for them.

This fucking Jew… his retardation isn't funny anymore. He's literally crossed an ocean and is still saying, 'he will not divide us'? Nigger, you aren't even on the same continent anymore!!!.

This is why all Jews must be exterminated. They just keep going with their bullshit. Endless doubling down.

Lol

Thanks for the update user glad I caught it b4 the anchor fell on the thread.

Am I the only one who hopes Shia doesn't stop?

I want him to hire out a single letter to a different website from all across the world which must be overlaid onto an inverted projection of a blank flag to show the full image.
I want MAXIMUM autism. Anything he can do we can do better

I don't know who that guy is, but I hope he went on his racist rant after he got paid. In fact, that's what all actors should do. Get the role, sign the contract and then just rage and go on a two hour rant about the kikes and how Hitler was right.

No, too short. It was his British cousin, Ham Syde.

He didn't really say anything racist, he's just a poor debater/speaker since it's not his job to do those things so it came off as such. However he was saying whites shouldnt become a minority in their own countries, and talked about crime stats by race. It's funny seeing people call him a white supremacist considering he's half Iranian.

Wheelchair Trump did good.