Are there any games with headless men in them?

Are there any games with headless men in them?

yes

Serious Sam

Ultima series

mortal kombat

The Ultima series

Are there any games with headless women in them?

Subnautica.

my nigger

source?

Some drawfag, brewed locally. I think there'a thread with the rest on >>/monster/

Why does everyone hate this anime so much? I loved it.

Depends on the person. Some dislike it for the actual flaws it has, some hate it because the fanbase is obnoxious, some simply because it's popular, and others who are put off from it because too many people tote it about like it's flawless.

The only flaw I saw was that pacing is kind of fucked up. For 90% of the anime it has a relatively standard pace, then chapters 11, 12 and 13 happen and you don't have enough time to process all those feels. I also feel that the ending could have been a bit more heart crushing and soul wrecking, like they had planned to do before the whole tsunami thing.

Other than that, I don't know how could you hate it. I think it's very recommendable, and many of the things you could perceive as "flaws" may as well be intentional (like the fact that, despite being advertised with Mahou Shoujo Madoka in every promotional material, she doesn't really appear dressed like that except for a few minutes of flashback, but that happens specifically because of cockblocking purposes). I enjoyed it a lot, although I may be biased because I am a sucker for relatively short series (10-50 episodes long), as they often feel more solid.

The OST was also nice.

Dark souls 2
See: Manakin assassins
Also why they don't have heads in-universe or why they removed the whole head altogether yet they still dropped masks are never elaborated upon
They supposed to have heads too, just look at DS2 trailer

They had heads in the original version of Dark Souls 2.

It wasn't until Scholar that they mysteriously had their heads removed.

pumped these faggots full of lead