Copper Dreams

Isometric turn-based Deus Ex / MGS like Cyberpunk RPG from Serpent in the Staglands devs:

kickstarter.com/projects/1649838104/copper-dreams

Why are you not backing this, Holla Forums ?

The guys have literally no exposure in the main stream press (with the exception of PC Gamer) so I'll unapologetically shill this now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WgmBl9AmZZo
youtube.com/watch?v=dDsRs-r93As
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks ok, i like the ps1 graphics.
However i won't back it because it looks like something Holla Forums might enjoy and i want to see everything Holla Forums loves being crushed until nobody here has anything left to play and they die alone and miserable.

you want to be alone and miserable? ok

Some alpha footage.
youtube.com/watch?v=WgmBl9AmZZo
youtube.com/watch?v=dDsRs-r93As

How about you back these digits

Get lost, user. They all sound great on paper but few actually deliver.

nope

Actually, Whalenought has already delivered with Serpent in the Staglands. Now they're just giving you a tasty desert.

ok sent ;)

Yes, the Gobi is delicious!

You shouldn't expect much from this then.

Eh, the trailer was alright. It actually had some gameplay in it and it seems interesting enough to me.
I'll pirate it when it comes out to see if it's any good, if it is I might drop $10 on it or something.

For 2 guys and a ridiculous budget i think they delivers quite a lot with serpent in the staglands, its like working for free.

That's the spirit

You're face on an NPC.

You can shoot yourself in the face.

Backed. $250

Some nice goodies to be your reward.

They fucked up the list in the image and listed 4 twice, there's a 4 instead of a 6 at the bottom of the image

Lowest tier for the game is like $15. That includes a digital copy. That's decent and I did enjoy SITS. PS1 graphics, cyperpunk and rpg gameplay. Pledged.

I like your attitude.

is there a public sdk release planned

Well the ones on a goddamn mobile game engine were Kickstarters by mediocre devs.

I'll pass.
wew that's quite the resume you got there.