mega.nz/#!8IMTFKTa
mega.nz/#!zQUj3LqL!4T4MRLn9YnU3fDE6wsvp6xGavNlrROFl0a2DFpDX_CE
mega.nz/#!ORtQEJQK!M3wX9s1uSnzpQUvtrJQhbo0nKqDaiCEvmE03jLJZ3b0
mega.nz/#!8IMTFKTa!WAUgfO02iJYxs8hqFG5P8WwT-c0VRfPe8TYsPQS5BwM
please
archive.is/ASlyy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does this mean?

Yeah, until is actually releases and Disney shuts it down in record speed.

Looks promising. The House of Mouse will probably fuck them over. But there is finally hope for a proper Battlefront

Disney will shut it down immediately.

Let it go user.

I just wonder why we didn't just get Battlefront 3. It's not like it looked horrible

It means we have a little glimmer of hope before EA shuts it down and announces another piece of shit

reported for infringing on disney's & EA copyright

Code was from before Mouse acquisition so licensing issues and devs were dead so no point in half assing shit you dont know about.

Instead they half assed with their own proprietary engine

V A L V E

Is this about to be a massive Valve vs. EA/Disney fight?

Mr. Mick has no jurisdiction here as EA bought the rights of the Star Wars corpse to make games out of it. EA will engage into full jew and announce a full shut down with more than likely a team lawyers at their side.

even if it does, what'll it do to valve? millions of people, by the time they start having their pissfight, will have already torrented and distributed the fuck out of the game.
holy. fuck.

I have a gut feeling Valve will take this project, make it into its own thing, and it'll be the top selling game on Steam.

That or they'll ask Disney for the Star Wars license.

Watch it get shut it down by Disney real quick.

That makes the most sense. Release it free then laugh as Disney takes it down and everyone moves to torrents to get the game. It will be better then the shit that was Battlefield: Starwars and I hope it gets a shitload of people playing it.

All this

Valve is scoring big points here. If the game is good and Disney takes it down they lose loyalty from the Star Wars gaming fanbase. Game then moves to torrents.

The worst thing about Battlefront 2015 is that it isn't even Battlefield. It feels more like a dumbed down CoD.

When this eventually gets shut down I hope the devs take the assets and make there own thing with it. I just want a real Battlefront 3

It looks like fucking garbage

Star Wars game from Valve(Who's just contracting Frontwire Studio(The rebuild's dev) of course)?
Could be interesting.

It'd be better than anything EA shits out

Have fun when the mouse tears you a new one.

EA has the exclusive license for like a decade.
Nothing can change that now

Would you rather play more of the Battlefrontfield that EA is gonna shit out?

Strange thought that Warner Bros has still the license to release lego star wars games.

But Asteroid Conflict is a better name than Star Wars

just imagine the salt the guys at EA will produce.

Valve puts anything on the Steam Store and never learn about it until someones lawyer calls them.

Why the fuck did they give an exclusive license to fucking EA of all people? Especially after the fucking TORtanic?

They have had that one for years now, the license EA has cant and doesnt breach the previous contract

Because they fucking paid for it, a big fucking paycheck plus royalties

I WON'T LET IT GO 'TILL THEY TAKE IT FROM MY COLD DEAD CUM DRENCHED HANDS.

How does EA still have money after all these blunders and after paying what must have been an enormous sum for an exclusive license?

What in the actual shit, that's not my picture.

And this project will most likely end up being better than EA's SW Battlefront so the alt name is perfect

So this isn't a version of the lost battlefront? It's some other shitty remake?

This is retarded. Copyright law, shit as it is, is 100% in EA/Disney's favor here. If they want to shut it down, they can and will. I'm really curious is Valve "agreed to publish" this thing or they just let it through Greenlight, which they'll do for fucking anything.

Also, the mod looks years away from being an actual fully playable game, so it's doomed anyway. You never, ever show a fan remake/TC mod based on a licensed property until it's done, because then you can put it out and there's nothing they can do to stop it from existing. Now Disney has months to send them a single letter that will kill the whole project. It's not going to happen.

A mix of smart executives and retarded out of touch stock holders, investors and consumers.
Their revenue is smaller each year, theyll fall eventually.

Anons, what if people take the assets, reskin them, rename it and rewrite the story in a new flavor while still making it feel like a successor to the series?

It would be extremely painful.

I already told you the name

You mean, a spiritual successor?

Good luck selling that shit, faggot nigger piss cock fucker.

This is the part where I say you're a big guy

They aren't the same?

I'm supposed to post a clever answer with 4 (four) "u"s in it. u

We have successfully meme'd, good job.

That title sounds like Polis Masa:The Game

Sports games and Battlefield, along with mobile, microtransactions, and season pass DLC

what are these jews up to?

There is only one reason I can think of for them doing this. They want to put it on Steam so it gets taken down and causes a shitstorm for a few days on Reddit to give it PR. It will let people know it exists better than any announcement could and it's easy for them to get it out there after which people will just start sharing it through torrents even if it gets taken down. Valve doesn't mind because it costs them nothing and gets them free good PR.

They are releasing it for free so I assume they are fans just wanting to make BF3 a reality and are using EA/Disney to give it free publicity and let everyone know it's out.

They could just be toying with Disney. I doubt Valve would actually fight Disney if the rat got its lawyers to go after Valve if they do not shut down the game. Its most likely and Valve agreed to help a game basically say fuck you to Disney.

honestly this is probably a fucking longshot but uh
what if they're doing this for the lols?
people who dont know shit about copyright and really just everyone in general will get salty at EA/didney for taking it down, valve loses nothing in the process and as a result people not only hate both companies even more, but also free GOOD PR for valve for the first time in years and the developers get noticed big time. what a truly genius scheme

EA has the licence so thats fucked. But if valve actualy back thsi there may be a reskin so it isnt star wars, but the "spiritual sequel" to battlefront 2. i owuldnt put too much faith into it though, i dont think this will go anywhere.

I think Valve has a history of taking fan mods/projects and turning into full games though, don't they? They'll probably snatch up some work and have their own studios make it instead of their own game.

Yeah.

Back when Valve actually made games.

It means it will be shut down before the end of the day today.

These fucking retards didn’t wait until it was released to announce it. And since Valve was directly involved, they’ll be blacklisted from future game releases.

I don't want to have my hope shattered yet again. Why couldn't they announce this when it was complete?

I do not know. Disney loves sheqels, and unless Valve is wiling to shell out a shitload of money for the ability to make a Starwars game, I doubt it would work. Also, EA would get salty and I do not think Disney cares who makes the games as long as it makes something, so Disney would stop Valve from doing anything and keep EA.

But how likely is that, realy? They cant possibly leave it as it is, because EA owns the exclusive rights for making star wars games, so they would have to at least remake all the character and vehicle models. Its not like that would be impossible, but would valve realy invest in a game they have to change completely and that wont profit from the star wars brand name?

Is this using that leaked xbox 360 beta that someone posted here a while back?

Yes

lie

wew

LIE!!!!

All of your posts about this game in this thread are very negative, are you perhaps a disney shill?

i think we're in the clear guys, russians don't give a flying fuck over american owned copyright

Thank you, Slavs

They will save us along with the Chinamen

download link where

When did slavs become the saviors of vidya?

Galaxy Conflicts

World Battles

Space Campaigns

System Skirmishes

Intergalactic Wars

Star Curmudgeons

It hasn’t been released and now it never will be, because these guys will wind up dead before the morning.

that shit is all over internet dont worry if they die someone else will take the project again

Youthful vigour. The Jews will come for Slavia eventually, don't you worry.

Just like the fan-made Halo mod for Command and Conquer: Generals.

Oh wait.

In that case, Piracy saves yet another game!

YOUR WISH FOR A NEW BATTLEFRONT DOOMED US ALL Holla Forums, DON`T YOU SEE

When will it be released?

I didnt this you motherfucker, not today

Here's the test build, not much to see aside from some placeholders and alpha maps.
mega.nz/#!8IMTFKTa

I hate disney now, what did you expect?

Actually, all of my negativity is just hiding away the fact that I love you deeply, user.

It’s not going to be released, you fucking idiot. These faggots did what everyone does when they’re just advertising themselves: they announced the game before releasing it.

They have no intention of releasing it. If they did, they would have made it available first.

That's not the correct use of the word salty, user. I'm laughing at your idiocy.

That aside, it didn't distract from how wrong you were.

You may not have this'd me, but I'll sure as hell this you all I damn hell want.

They were going to use the assets to make their own OC mod, but that fizzled out and died too

Halo Wars 2 is an Xbox and Windows 10 exclusive

I expect the Halo mod for Homeworld and Sins of a Solar Empire might be in danger too because of Halo Wars 2

Here's your response.

That picture looks pretty camp.

Nah, I dont think nothings going to happen to it.
They would have taken it down at this point.
CA is just to focus on somewhat medium sized battles on the ground except of they announce it for Scorpio, 8th Gen cant do fucking shit othet than suck dick.

I fucking despise what's become of Disney now. That filth is out of my life forever once Kingdom Hearts 3 is finally done and disappoints its autistic faggots and Holla Forums.

Glorious !

and yes this pic is from windows7 pictures sample

Wait, CA? Creative Assembly is doing Halo Wars 2?

Jesus christ.

I mean the first was shit, but it didn't deserve to be handled Creative Assembly.

Most Public companies are shit
All Mass Media companies are kike incarnate

Disney's been a propped up corpse for half a century since Disney died.

Fuck, knowing them they'll use Warscape Engine for Halo Wars 2.

I can only hope the Halo tabletop is gonna be okay at this point. I mean I had little hope for Halo Wars 2 but still more than I have for CA being able to do anything even accidentally good.

it means you'll be sad in a week when this is shut down. nofuckingway Disney lets shit like this fly.

Yup it's gonna be shut down. The only way to do this fan stuff is do it in secret release it once it's done. They can't do anything then because then it'll be out on the internet forever.

ALRIGHT YE FILTHY CABIN BOYS
THIS BE A REPOST FROM /scurv/

This be posted on Holla Forums and cuckchan, and after a while it began to be blasted to oblivion by either bots, shits, shills, or all combined. Perhaps intentionally and with good reason! Its Free Radical's Battlefront III build. Remember it?

"After a lot of work I managed to get me hands on Star Wars Battlefront III and wanted to share the infamous cancelled game that I'm sure many of ye wanted to play.

I know not everyone will get the chance to play this immediately, but over time I expect the moddin' community to be able to change that.

The game build works on Xbox 360 Development kits, XNA kits, Test kits, and any 360 that can use RGLoader (which makes it be treated like a Development kit) so if yer 360 be modded ye can get it workin' via RGLoader.

Some important notes

-Xenia the 360 emulator will crash if ye use it. It may work in the future but for now it does not.

-Default.xex and bf_gold.xenon.xex act the same as far as I can tell but I'm likely wrong.

-When bootin' you'll get a purple screen. It's cool just hit the Start button and wait a moment and you'll get to the title screen.

-Expect poor framerate.

-Expect bugs.

-Expect crashes/freezing.

-Expect anythin' I didn't list here.

I have made both a Mega upload and a torrent for this build. I would prefer ye use the Mega link unless ye wish to use the torrent to seed. I will not be uploadin' the game to Mega again after it's been removed (if it will be), so once the link be down there use the torrent.

The game build: mega.nz/#!zQUj3LqL!4T4MRLn9YnU3fDE6wsvp6xGavNlrROFl0a2DFpDX_CE

The torrent: mega.nz/#!ORtQEJQK!M3wX9s1uSnzpQUvtrJQhbo0nKqDaiCEvmE03jLJZ3b0

I am currently processin' a short video of the game once booted, and will post or edit when the link be available.

I hope ye all have a nice time with this, some may be mad at me but the story behind this build be a disaster and not releasin' it will cause more issues than anythin' else.

Sincerely - Protocabin boy"

Perhaps ye people can make good use of it, and toss it to other places for fixin before the Disney overlords get their shit together and try to bury it again.

You asked a stupid question and got mocked in the answer. Stop projecting your feelings onto others.

Aye, thanks mate

Solar Conflict: Skirmishland the 3rd

thats something but now if we could get our hands on the one anounced would be great

They know.

well, they weren't big enough to take on disney

Can anybody upload this to Mega and pass it around on the Share Threads?

I'll post dick pics if you do

we're being realistic, Disney is the most lawyered up pack of assholes in history. they peddle iconography of shitty ancient cartoons by force of law.

best of luck but your project needs to be distributed out of lawyer's reach and executive's gaze.

ew, nigga, keep your dick to yourself.

That said, they tried to sue everyone who produced rule 34 of Disney characters yet gave up. All we need is for tens of thousands of studios to make Battlefront 3 and we'll be good to go.

Seriously, why can't these studios just make their own OC shit that plays the same and then have some modders make a Star Wars mod ready for a day after launch? There was a space game recently that did that with Star Trek mods recently and I realized it's a great way of making a licensed game without the license.

Is it tranny or twink dick?

Hownew.ru?

It's bara

mega.nz/#!8IMTFKTa!WAUgfO02iJYxs8hqFG5P8WwT-c0VRfPe8TYsPQS5BwM

Do it faggot.

That's gay, brozilla.

fag off back to cuckchan

oh shit nigger give

What a fucking faggot.

FUCK YOU FOR SPREADING WRONG INFORMATION.
Shutting it down is not about being forced to, its a choice. Only in trademark law can not defending your trademark lead you to lose it. The same does not hold true for copyright law. Nearly none of these models would ever be considered a trademark violation, at most a copyright violation, which means disney would never be FORCED to shut it down. But of course they will because disney is one of the biggest jew corporations in the world.

Get a load of this Disney apologist

He isn't defending it, m8. The fact that Disney chooses to shut it down means they are even more shit than if they were "forced" to shut it down.

The fuck are you on about you nice trips retard fag?
I am not appologizing for disney, I am saying that making it look like disney is forced to shut this shit down, as said in the article linked by op, is appologizing for disney. They would not be forced to shut this shit down under the law, perhaps they would be forced to make them change the name slightly, but not to shut the whole thing down. It would be a choice by the evil fucks at disney and not the law demanding it of them. That is what I am saying you retards, where the fuck did you learn to read, I'm a fucking navy seal with over 300 confirmed kills and been involved in numerous secret raids agaisnt Al-Quaeda, I don't have to know how to read a god damn letter to do my job and even I am better at it than your faggot ass is.

Good luck with EA and disney around

(checked)
Well he is saying that nobody is forcing the jews to be jews, it's not really defending them.

Thanks!

It was in a Constanza image dump, I didn't check the file size

Will do once I get home (won't be more than 20 minutes)

Do you want soft or hard?

Can you fucking read? The only reason Disney would feel "forced" to shut it down is the fact that they're run by some of the most shekelthirsty kikes on the planet. Nobody is saying there's a gun to Disney's head saying TAKE IT DOWN, they're saying that Disney's own avarice would compel them to

Thats exactly what I was saying you double nigger. While the article quoted by OP has the line "something that may force Disney to shut it down.", which just isn't fucking true. And the only reason anybody would think its true is either because they do not understand the difference between perfectly reasonable trademark law and horribly unjust copyright law or because they want people to confuse the two so that people will believe that there is anything reasonable or good about copyright law. Just because disneys models get used doesn't mean they have any need to legally shut down the project. They will not lose copyright over the models just because they do not shut down somebody using them. Only their oy vey senses getting triggered could ever "force" them to shut it down. I get triggered a whole lot by people acting as if stupid copyright law is the same as great trademark law and you should as well or we will never get rid of this shit.

either is fine

even if disney or EA try to shut it down :
IT S FREE

they already can t stop piracy .
so a free game ?

and maybe valve can still host the server as is it where a simple mod.
you get the game for free, then go online using steam …

You are legally allowed to protect an idea if they have a copyright, trademark or patent on them user, even if most don't.

Protect an "idea" from what, exactly? If the game is being made and released completely free of charge, then how is your copyright being exploited exactly?

Where are the damages?

Think like a jew user, it takes away your paying costumers!

You protect it from damaging. The brand has a monetary worth, thus the idea's integrity can be protected. You're protecting it's net-worth.

How can you protect something from damages if you can't prove that damages occurred?

Have both :)

Tell me about the genre savvy shitposters, why do they spoiler their posts and go off-script?

It was real in my mind

Im sorry for your loss

You'd be surprised how little proof can matter in a court of law, and you can protect it by tying other people down in legal battles.

Disney spent 4 billion on a franchise to wipe most of it out and just get the logo for branding. How much do you think they can afford to spend on needless court cases if they wanted against a nothing studio who are doing it for free?

Remember, Disney made the law change so Mickey Mouse wouldn't become public domain.

^this

Ah well, not much I can do. Sorry, I guess cut isn't for everyone. I like both, so I didn't think to say anything.

eww

Fuck Frontwire studios.

I was Blocked from their Facebook page for daring to say that Disney have destroyed Starwars and that the new move was trash, although I said it far more eloquently and concisely.

They responded to my comment with something along the lines of "But a new movie means new games and game tie-ins, why wouldn't you be excited about that?" To which I reminded them that if Disney hadn't destroyed Pandemic Studios and taken the rights to the Starwars franchise to EA- they wouldn't even have a job reconstructing Battlefront 3 in the first place…

Blocked, and all comments deleted.

Fuck those ignorant faggots.

Ok, thats bretty gud

A hero.

I don't get it

hownu.ru

Your own loss

Is this performance art?

Been on 8/v/ since the Exodus, was on halfchan about five years before that. Is this a meme I missed?

Is my penis endowed with meme magic?

Can't miss what you don't remember losing

I would play the shit out of Star Curmudgeons.

George was a raging autist with no talent but at least he allowed creative people around him to do their thing, most specifically in the art and audio departments. Disney's did not innovate in the slightest, the music is the same as ever, the stormtroopers are the same, the sound design is all the same, the robots other than the ball one are the same, and the ships are all the same.

Say what you want about the prequels, but you cannot deny that there was some crazy good art and audio direction going on in them.

Nah nigger, you cant have been on Holla Forums for this long without knowing loss

You've been here since the exodus, and presumably on 4chan before that, and you've never seen a loss comic. I find your story unacceptable.

Same, I saved the best for last.

Aside from that it's a boring dick

It's the silly domino meme. We stack objects in a weird way so that you wouldn't be able to knock them all down if you tipped the first one. I'm surprised you've gone that long without having heard of it before. Here's another silly domino:
| |||/ |_

the short version is publishers are psychotic

LucasArts fucked over Free Radical hard.
LA was looking for a cash cow they could shit out yearly entries in and FR wanted to make the perfect Star Wars game. Clearly this was a clash of interests
So LA shat on FR at every milestone check, set ludicrously ridiculous due dates for milestones (which FR STILL met) and refused to pay them even when things were up to standard.
So FR eventually drained itself of financial resources and died while LA sat on a 99.9% complete perfect Star Wars game.

read Free Radical vs the Monsters:
please use archive.is/articles/2012-05-04-free-radical-vs-the-monsters

since eurogamer links are forbidden:
archive.is/ASlyy

Around the same time they became the last bastion of freedom, christianity and the last hope of western civilization and America to go full Brave New World.

So, 2004.

3Dank5me

Disney's Nazgûls are going to eradicate this in record time if they haven't already.

Fuck that, I want star wars with star wars sounds, not Space Combats with laserswords that sound like a didgeridoo.

With the prequels:
Ship design: 9/10. I can't think of a single design that was bad. The republic ships were all cool as fuck.

Alien design: 6/10. Alien designs are kind of meh. Some of them looked downright awful. CGI did not do good things for this aspect.

Robot design: 8/10. There are a lot of good designs but some of them seemed almost too ambitious. A few designs didn't even seem like they belonged in Star Wars.

Music design: 6-10/10. Sometimes it was okay at best, while at other times it was spectacular.

With the new film:
Ship design:8/10. Nothing I didn't like, but not that much new either. Black X-wings were pretty cool.

Alien design: 9/10. Nothing looked out of place and I liked all of the new designs. The use of practical effects benefited this aspect hugely.

Robot design: 7/10. As you said, not much was new, but at the same time everything looked like it belonged.

Music design: 7/10. It's adequate. Not particularly great but certainly not bad. It's exactly what I would expect from a star wars film.

So it's literally just the leaked beta released a while ago being ported to PC from the 360?

It's okay user.
You don't need to try and justify having Jews snip your dick
It's not your fault :^)

1st of all: it was alpha stage

and no, it s has been redevelopped and ported to unreal engine4. but the base is still the same

Nigger, this shit was even of halfchan.
You can't have missed it.
You are a newfag and a bad liar.

I'm all for a Dota 2 kind of project.

Every fucking time.

hopefully they're aware that a C&D notice is not legally binding but is rather the bare minimum action necessary to retain copyright in some countries

Why did they make it publicly aware about this?

Why did they just keep it secret and release it quietly on steam where it can get a few hundreds of downloads where there can be a full legit copy out here for someone to post on mega for everyone to download????????

Fucking retards.

inb4 no public sdk release

Because the script doesn't matter to these posters, what matters is their plan.

kek

The midget asian alien was terrible.

one of them is Obi-Wan Kenobi

These people are fucking deluded if they honestly think the House of Mouse won't shut them down.

It might not be today or even tomorrow but it'll happen.

FUCK.

Haha, no. Between JewSA and Vodkaland, I'll pick JewSA everytime, it's not even a contest.

They're both equally as shit

To be fair, the US does have the benefit of having easy access to legal funs and ammunition

But at what cost?

Or you could go to a 3rd world shithole whose government doesn't work so you have all the freedom.

WAIT A MINUTE

I'M SLOW AS FUCK

It's the Ctrl+Alt-Del ER comic, isn't it?

Never knew what it was called, though

old men with laser canes

I just spent an hour trying to find a Patrice Oneal bit about this.
right around 3:07-8 the bit starts. watch your volume the people can be loud.

that was such a good mod.

cease and deasist from disney

Don't forget that it was FR that diverted attention and resources away from BF3 to work on that horrible flop Haze. FR is as much to blame as LA.

fucking love opie & anthony, great background noise while you play vidya (Played through entire axiom verge the first time I was introduced to them).
Although I would've named it "Interdimensional incest story".

They already got accepted to do it.