Failed Terrorist Attack In Belgium

A person has been detained in Antwerp, Belgium, after attempting to drive his car into a busy shopping street at high speed, according to police.

"A vehicle with French plates has tried to drive at high speed into the Meir [shopping street]. A man in camouflage was taken away," Antwerp police chief Serge Muyters told a news conference.

"The pedestrians had to jump aside," he added.

A Belgian federal prosecutor said knives and other weapons were found in the man's car.

The man is of North African descent and is believed to be a radicalized Muslim, according to the media.

He has been identified as 39-year-old Mohamed R., a French national who resides in France, according to De Standaard.

French President Francois Hollande and a Belgian federal prosecutor have also said the incident appears to involve a French national.

https:// www.rt.com/news/382024-man-arrested-tried-to-drive-into-crowd/
archive.is/X8zVp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Wt5uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_music#American_electronic_music
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They will downplay this shit, Trump needs to get on the megaphone.

Belgian police stop attempted car-ramming attack in Antwerp
Published time: 23 Mar, 2017 13:30 Edited time: 23 Mar, 2017 14:37

>A person has been detained in Antwerp, Belgium, after attempting to drive his car into a busy shopping street at high speed, according to police. "A vehicle with French plates has tried to drive at high speed into the Meir [shopping street]. A man in camouflage was taken away," Antwerp police chief Serge Muyters told a news conference. "The pedestrians had to jump aside," he added.

>A Belgian federal prosecutor said knives and other weapons were found in the man's car. The man is of North African descent and is believed to be a radicalized Muslim, according to the media. He has been identified as 39-year-old Mohamed R., a French national who resides in France, according to De Standaard. French President Francois Hollande also said the incident appears to involve a French national. "It seemed to involve a French national, with possibly a certain number of weapons in his boot - it's up to the judges to make a statement on that - who was looking to kill or at the very least create a dramatic incident," Hollande told reporters. "Therefore we must continue to be on high alert and mobilize all our forces," he added. A Belgian federal prosecutor also said the suspect was French.

Really odd how RT is trying to paint some shit skin muzzie as a "french national", they repeat "french national" more times in the article than they mention he's a muslim.

It's going to be an interesting summer.

RELEVANT

The Automobile Is Becoming The Weapon Of Choice For Islamist Killers
http:// archive.is/Nntg1

YOU HAD TO OVERMEME IT BURGERS

Has there ever been an attack carried out by an atheist white male who was born in the country in which they live?

Back to leftypol with you.

BAN ALL SEMI AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS, MILITARY STYLE VEHICLES, AND HIGH CAPACITY GAS TANKS FOF THE CHILDREN

Being an atheist alone, is an attack on your country

i am amased how they managed to actually stop this guy
usually the belgian police is too incompetent to handle anything more complex than writing speeding and parking tickets

for the latest update from the limited information in the flemish media it would appear the terrorist in question wasn't trying to kill people with his car
the retard couldn't contain his spaghetti and had to run red lights and commit minor trafic infractions while driving to the city so cops and soldiers noticed him and tried to stop him at which point he tried to outrun them
the presence of the bomb disposal squad seems to indicated that the intend was an explosive attack rather than a carmegeddon attack

for bonus points this morning a local politician of north african ancestry called for the immediate removal of soldiers in the streets for it was raycissss, pure coincidence i am sure
hln.be/hln/nl/32616/Terreurdreiging-in-Belgie/article/detail/3112524/2017/03/23/Jong-CD-V-voorzitter-schreef-net-nu-opiniestuk-Ik-wil-militairen-uit-mijn-straat-Niet-morgen-vandaag.dhtml

Or perhaps most likely another aborted mossad attack

cuckstianity is cancer

This.
Also, make sure you tweet his son > archive.fo/Wt5uk

Marxism is cancer so gas yourself,

why not both?

The driver was French. Sacré bleu.

They'll use this to justify (((smart cars))).

That's scary.

Hang your self you materialistic kike.

Whatever makes you feel better about your shitty religion that needs heroin and the sale of human flesh to fund itself, Ahmed. Heh heh heh.

French national =/= Frenchman. Read the article.

Forks?

Fuck off retard

Yes.

Weathermen Underground.

The Reds Immediately prior to the founding of the Soviet Union in the 1910s.

Anarchists everywhere and constantly.

Scandanavia had a significant issue before their domestic terrorists started prepping bulls.

Several mass shootings.

I would count atheist rapefugee apologists in Europe. There are Christian traitors too, but you asked for attacks.

And most recently for America, Antifa.

No one gives a shit if you pray to a fucking lampost, this is a thread about islamic terrorist attack.

The real question here is: Does the EU have the authority, constitutionally or practically, to forcibly install speed limiters on cars?

/MailOnline/status/844935622401966080

You see this shit all the time in sports, especially when it comes to international football. Commentators always emphasize some nigger, shitskin or mystery meat as their aforementioned European nationality.

Not interested in the likelihood of it being another failed jewish attempt of a false flag?
Whatever happened to Holla Forumss ruthlessly inquisitive nature?

Fuck off Ahmed stop shilling every thread about islamic terrorism

Im interested but at the same time the Muslims do love to blame the juice for everything. Particularly things that muslims are to blame for.

The automobile rules are actually bizarrely complicated and often stupid (like a speedometer must measure wheel rotation even though wheel circumference is allowed to be +/- 5%). Seems they must be really hard to change what with BMW and the like lobbying the eurokikes.
Driving might be the last thing to fall especially since AI cars are shit.

none of this post where talking about the jewsih faith.
get the fuck out shill

The EU car lobby is so strong they forced people in Europe to use diesel cars which pollute thousands of times worse than petrol.

Loads of little kiddys have diseases from breathing in diesel particulates just so the EU car makers could make a few more sheckels.

That was a trick though.
The cars could detect when they were being tested and a secret, short-life filter kicked in to fool the sniffer.

Interesting how the suggestion that all these terror attacks with ramped up isreali security forces in place and drills running 24hrs prior of the same attack that is attempted the very next day with fully isreali owned and controlled CCTV [ICT security] are done with tacit isreali Mossad assistance, gets such an anmgry reaction from goys, who are in no way possibly hasbara jewish shills.

Even if we are to believe the jewish narrative told about all these terror attacks, every single mud brought into Europe was done by the jews with the intent to terrorise the citizens through mass 3rd world violent invasion.

hehe days are getting warmer, can't wait for their holy month in june or so.

VW had a trick to fool the emissions tests and still get decent performance.
Other car companies simply reduced performance.

But the real trick was that the EU pretended diesel cars were cleaner than petrol. Conning people in to buying European diesel cars over Japanese petrol cars.

kek, I've been to that hellhole on one of my mandatory burger-treks through yuroland. It was honestly one of the worst places I saw on the continent. The juxtaposition between the staggering beauty of the Belgian countryside and the tacky, squalid consumerism of the town was incredible. Half the city was an open-air shopping mall for drunk tourists, the other half was like Mogadishu and Baghdad had a mudbaby together.

Can you name a single terrorist attack that was not a falseflag? I can buy a falseflag theory, sometimes things just don't add up. I don't buy that every single one of these attacks is a false flag and I don't buy the idea that we shouldn't focus on removing arabs from europe because jews brought them here. The enemy threw a grenade in my bunker, I'm going to get that grenade out and then shoot the guy who threw it.

That's because Putin's Russia is pozzed

let's make this more logical

Can you name one terror attack on mainland Europe blamed on CIA/mossad created ISIS that didn;t have heavy isreali mossad security apparatus in place at the time, without a prior running drill of the same event before it took place?

Any terror attack that didn't have isreali fingerprints all over it would be a good candidate for a real; terror attack.

This is the jew world order.
Citys full of tacky shops and shitskin ghettos.
The white man belongs in the country, or small towns.

(((FRENCH)))

Yeah, 7/7 was sketchy as all fuck in that regard.
But anti-terrorists have to fucking train all the time all over the place so,
is retarded.

San Bernandino. Looks like a spontaneous jihad mudslime attack on a work place.

So what, is that even a crime? "Attempted terrorist attack"? Is there a nobel prize for attempted chemistry, too?

Ah yes you may have found an event that wasn't so much isreali mossad as it was gungrabbing CIA niggers

Well the estrogens in those cornflakes aren't there to help you.

i swear you niggers get dumber every day.

Well, I wouldn't say its impossible.

I'll answer your question that responded to my question, with a question: Is the frequency of drills undertaken by any given institution a publicly available record? You would understand that if drills occurred once a month somewhere it wouldn't be unreasonable, and that if the information were available then those who wanted to carry out a real attack could time it on the same day as a drill to sow confusion and that we could then also check if drills for fabricated after the fact by the institution to cover up the fact they were unprepared for an attack (the most likely answer)

Where's the screenshot from?

That's Alex Jonestein conspiratard tier. The shooting took place at 11am the FBI director had plenty of time to go to San Bernandino for the press conference even if he wasn't stationed there. Stop sliding threads and distracting people from the danger of islamic terrorism you nutjob.

>>>/infowars/

fuck wrong thread

Erdogan ordered this

There are loads online, many I've just discovered memory holed, but I know a few were archived.
Here's just one someone else made
https:// verumetinventa.wordpress.com/2014/09/17/63-government-drills-that-have-gone-live-since-1993/

Yesterdays attack had a terror drill 24hrs earlier, in the same City of Westminster area and event type (weird how a terrorist would try to assail Parliament armed with only a knife, in a heavily guarded automatic weapon carrying zone with metal detectors at the entrance).

No really San bernandino was so obvious even patriotards who love their guns could see through this CIA gun grab scam.

There's loads of inquiries available online for you to watch

Daily reminder that there's no essential difference.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people#Ethnicity_and_race

I don't think anyone saying Islamic terrorism isn't dangerous. But these jihadists are told when and where to attack through their goatfucking terrorist cell leaders. Who in turn are being told by their leader, who in turn…
It's not unreasonable to ask who is at the top sending the order downstream. We know the CIA/Mossad is up to their fucking back teeth in this shit. Deep cover, funding, etc.
How many conspiracy theories need to be proven right before people will stop having knee jerk responses of "You're a conspiritard, hurrrr that's impossible and has never happened before"?
The FBI literally called off the order to have their undercover agent replace the explosives used in the first WTC bombing in 93' with harmless powder and just let it happen. Feds are always fucking involved on some level. Terrorist attacks benefit them the most. And jihadists are useful idiots.

Meanwhile in eastern europe.

Learn how to meme, user.

This is borderline nigger behaviour, one step above rap music and twerking.

they don't call them snow niggers for nothing

This is America.

Maybe they don't want to offend russian readers with Magomedov as their first name ?

Euros love it

Dubious claim.

I know the trance/hardcore scene is pretty big in Europe (both east and west), and a lot of the participants hate "Europe" and wouldn't mind seeing it go. It's another symptom of decay, appealing to instant gratification and swimming in a cocktail of drugs and fornication.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_music#American_electronic_music

wew

A westernized whore that will vote for kike run parties that will turn eastern Europe into western Europe?

I think finally the European people will wake up and stop the violent menace that stalks them everywhere they turn.
Finally the politicians will act on behalf of the safety of their own people.
We're going to get strict, no-nonsense car control. Letting people just drive all over the road however they see fit is just more 'wild-west' style American individualism. We need controlled and orderly transportation systems that are planned and regulated. Finally we can be free of the car menace !

maybe you can import more cars to enrich your car culture?

Those smart cars self driving technology is being developed by an Israli company that goes by One Eye. Look into it Holla Forums.

No, just your average slavic whore in the current year. Not all of those mail-order bride ads are fake, you know.

This week, 8 parcel bombs by Greek Communists/Anarchist .

Historical all that Communist groups of the past, ETA, IRA, Action Direct, Brigade Rose, Red Army Fraction, Japanese Red Army, Tupamaro, many more I forgot.

How long until they use these terrorist attacks to force people to buy self driving cars?

user, you don't understand. Whether or not the existence of drills and their timings and frequency is publicly available BEFORE a terrorist attack is the relevant question. A news article saying something occurred (after the actual terrorist attack) is not proof a drill actually took place. It would make sense that an institution caught unprepared would tell you they run these drills regularly and frequently to deflect any possible fault away from themselves.

The point I am trying to make to you is that if the dates of drills are not knowable in advance to you, how can you be sure the drill ever happened at all and its not just saving face or protecting themselves from liability.

You realize not everything is a jewish false flag, yes?
The jews use muslims as their sword, they're just significantly dumber semites.
The likelyhood of it being a false flag and them risking one of their own agents and their information networks is far less than one of their agents agitating a kebab terror cell and getting them to do something retarded, while they sit back and watch.

Go back to cuckchan

Also the failure rate for detection goes way up when drills ate going in do that's the best time to sneak through. This was observed at airports during their security ratings of how good they are.

WTF is pic related?