Dylan Roof's Friend Gets 27 Months in Prison

cnn.com/2017/03/21/us/joey-meek-sentencing-dylann-roof-charleston/
archive.fo/vgTHi
Dylann Roof friend sentenced to 27 months in prison

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck, 27 months for not calling the cops about drunken threats?

Absolutely ridiculous. Total miscarriage of justice.

I have never paid attention to it before but Dylan has a nice face. Also, how could he have known that Dylan was going to do it for real ?

so many tame jokes are made on this forum that I feel if this is now caselaw I've gotta shoah myself out of here.

Meanwhile, the mother of the San Bernardino shooters not only knew of their plans, but watched them build pipe-bombs in the kitchen.
Nothing is happening to her.

Thought crime and crime prevention is seemingly the future. Tom Cruise in Minority Report feels realistic now

That was their plan along.

Yep.

Load of fucking shite.

This needs to be pushed into the public eye whenever there is mention of this case. Unless he has an appeal coming and this is just fear mongering, the implications are great. See someone getting assaulted and don't call the cops? Jail. Read a fagbook post threatening someone and don't report it? Jail.

Maybe that's a good thing. It would help round up all the 'don't snitch' scumbag communities.

FIFTH
dun goofed

it isn't applied to them, only you

dumbfucks KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

Fucking this. The other dindus who cover for their dindu friends aren't going to get jail time, but the random guy who overhears a joke that turns out to actually happen will get years in prison.

May as well be a terrorist at this point tbh.
Fuck it. They're not giving us any quarter.
I just hope you lads aren't fucking spergs and don't do stupid shit.

Yes, which is unsupportable in American law. But then you should have seen through this paper thin Oklahoma-McVeigh-tier bullshit. Its a psyop through and through. The State Senator Clementa Pinckney was eliminated from the Finance and Banking committees, and the "furor" allowed them to take down the Confederate flag from in front of the state house and presumptively make other moves meant to weaken the Deep Southness and take it blue like North Carolina.

I'm literally dialing the AG now to kvetch.

Department Comment Line: 202-353-1555
if anyone else wants to call them and demand justice.

Between this, AIDS Costanza v jew_goldstein, and the recent possible UK terrorist posting on halfchan they are making a big push for internet censorship.

I saw nothing
I heard nothing
I know nothing
I say nothing

wont change a fucking thing. its the one thing I at times do admire about blacks, no matter how lost their cause is they will take to the streets and burn shit down when they are pissed off, whites, not so much

All things considered, this sets a good precedent trial that can be cited to get rid of more sandniggers.

This is why you don't talk to pigs. If he had kept his mouth shut, he would have been fine as it would logically be impossible to prove he knew about the guy's plan.

that show was full of kraut bantz.

When I consider this event resulted in the purging of 9 niggers off of God's Earth in comparison to the couple that just received a 10-15 year sentence for calling a group of chimps at an 8yo nigger's birthday "niggers"… I feel good about this.

When I consider that not calling the cops on some drunken rants, and calling niggers niggers is a sentencable offense I weep for my kin and then feel dead inside.

DON'T TALK TO POLICE

DON'T TALK TO POLICE

DON'T TALK TO POLICE

DON'T TALK TO POLICE

DON'T TALK TO POLICE

What the fuck? Details, fam.

DOn't be lazy cunt. It's not hard to find.

I'm reading that it's not for not reporting the crime, but for lying to the FBI, thought I can't find out what the lie he told was?

Anyone who has not seen it needs to watch this.

Do not talk to the police.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik

This was something that was talked about a lot just under a month ago. LURK FAGGOT.

Meant to reply to

He put himself in spotlight by reaching out and talked himself in trouble

It's what he gets for selling out The Roof like that. What the fuck, man? Dylann did nothing wrong.

No, he absolutely fucked up and achive nothing but set us back. Instead of taking one by one, so there is time to plan and do more overall, logically choosing nigger producing females, trouble causing thugs or if he really want to expedite things then go after little ni glets while leaving a banana/watermellon or grape soda behind as his signature so they chimpout and maybe start race war he so wanted.

Instead of that he chose some church going niggers who likely to be least nuisance causing of them all and old grandmas who are about to expire with no outside help

This

Sometimes I wonder if some happenings are false flag/work of “agent provocateur” just because of the bad PR they inevitably create, the futility of the action. Like “black propaganda”, Sefton Delmer explained it as “spiting into someone's soup and cry Heil Hitler”.

Unfortunately there are real idiots in our camp.
Dylon and his “friend”, two naïve people were handing over themselves to the enemy, to be used as a propaganda case.

We should encourage fellow Holla Forumsacks to think twice about their plans. It is to easy to be stuck with a fixed idea. Just to be clear this is no place to discus murder plans, nowhere else on the net is. It just think Dylon did what he did because he felt isolated and was unable to communicate with other about the approaching dangers/doom our people face

Bernhard Goetz is an example of self defense done right, not perfect, but created good “PR”.

Real friends do it together. He deserves whatever happens to him.

Total fucking bullshit, he killed a nog senator that was actively undermining whites. The street nogs kill themselves, he took down a high value nog and made a statement. He did ~nothing~ wrong.

Nothing, kike.

what if the attackers were non whites who killed christians?

This is bullshit, but I'm wondering if Holla Forums would be this appalled if it was a muslim being jailed for failing to warn authorities about a terrorist attack he knew was going to take place.

Friends help you move.
Real friends help you move bodies.
Best friends help you create bodies.

/thread>>9568426

no fucking cares about being fair anymore

When the law starts being fair again then we will be fair.
The jews have no one but them selves to blame

Because mud ppl have a blank check

I hate that I agree with you. Honesty should be something valued in a white American society. 27 months for not going to police about a friend's drunken boast, what a crock of shit. Especially when shit like is let slid, which is much more incriminating in my opinions. It's words vs a physical pipe bomb.

Something like this seems it would only encourage people to spy and report on people close. A form of thought control.

That's what happens when you tell the cops too much