KIKE TEENAGER RESPONSIBLE FOR BOMB THREATS TO JEWISH CENTERS

TYPICAL TRICKS, SHLOMO
Holla Forums was right again. An Israeli teenager is responsible for the vast majority of bomb threats against kike community centers and temples worldwide.

Israel's Cyberattack Unit Arrests Israeli-American Teen for Bomb Threats Against Jewish Institutions Worldwide

Archive: archive.fo/3Kf0n
Original link: haaretz.com/israel-news/1.779087

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/l3bRM
reuters.com/article/us-israel-jewish-threats-idUSKBN16U1O7?il=0
soundcloud.com/user-689640176/bombthreatwav
thejc.com/news/news-features/adl-head-jonathan-greenblatt-this-hate-wave-is-different-1.434275
archive.is/0Avvc
thejc.com/news/world/american-jewish-community-centres-threatened-again-1.434374
archive.is/BZP6x
thejc.com/news/israel/jewish-israeli-teen-arrested-on-suspicion-of-sending-bomb-threats-to-jewish-centres-1.434874
archive.is/Ukxq2
archive.is/WOBLB
haaretz.com/us-news/1.779104
archive.is/CuzUI
my.mixtape.moe/pbuaee.psd
archive.is/GhedF
archive.is/kK2EI
archive.is/DyLeD
archive.is/4EcCS
archive.is/59Dp2
archive.is/y9JF0
archive.is/aUhEk
archive.is/WKYVX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reuters just picked this up as well.

U.S.-Israeli teen arrested in Israel over bomb threats to Jewish centers

Archive: archive.fo/l3bRM
Link: reuters.com/article/us-israel-jewish-threats-idUSKBN16U1O7?il=0

Holy shit! Is Holla Forums ever wrong?

Why is Reuters reporting this at all?

So this is it, isn't it? We've come full circle, and we're actually at the point that triggered the Kristallnacht.

WEW

Holla Forums right again

Does anyone have the voice recording of the guy making the call? He had the most nasal voice ever and he was even mumbling in yiddish near the end. Typical tricks and the people who arrested him will probably give him a flight back to Israel and give him a job scaring Jews into going to Israel.

How exploitable.

Bump. Will he be charged with a hate crime?

Not that any of you should listen to some random faggot on Holla Forums, but we need to push the fuck out of this story and make it known it was a kike that did this to his own, just like it always is. This isn't going to get much coverage with all the other shit going on - the London attacks, Gorsuch, Wikileaks, Nunes and the wiretapping being real - but we cannot let normalfags and kikes forget this one.

Spread this story on all of your dupe accounts on kikebook, twitter, etc and get this more coverage.

(checked)
(checked)
Nice work user, looking forward to some good ones

Here's one, this was from the article on (((haaretz))). Not sure if soundcloud will embed so here's the link.
soundcloud.com/user-689640176/bombthreatwav

thejc.com/news/news-features/adl-head-jonathan-greenblatt-this-hate-wave-is-different-1.434275 archive.is/0Avvc
thejc.com/news/world/american-jewish-community-centres-threatened-again-1.434374 archive.is/BZP6x
thejc.com/news/israel/jewish-israeli-teen-arrested-on-suspicion-of-sending-bomb-threats-to-jewish-centres-1.434874 archive.is/Ukxq2
WHATCHA DOIN' RABBI JR.?

They knew from the very beginning it was a series of false flags. But did they say shit? Of course not.

Slowly but surely, more events like these will occur, and they will continue to expose the Jews for false flagging said events, making more people question why and look more into it.

Remember; When your enemy is making a mistake, don't correct them (not that we have been, but something to remember in the days to come). But as said, spread their mistakes like wildfire whenever, wherever, and however possible.

SHUT IT DOWN

Obligatory

fucking shylock

tfw the world runs out of antisemitism and you have to call in the bomb threats yourself.

Holla Forums was right again!

saved

thanking you

I hope someone is compiling a list of all those fake nazi crimes.

kek

This would really have me cracking up if it werent for the fact that I saw this coming 6 million miles away

MEME ALL YOU WANT, BUT ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

THIS IS ANOTHER NAIL IN THE KIKE SUPREMACIST COFFIN

BE VIGILANT AND PREPARE FOR THE WORST BUT HOPE FOR THE BEST

PRAISE KEK AND PASS THE AMMUNITION

Dubs confirm and demand. Checked

thats probably the most truthful statement ive ever read.

I just cant wait for their whole house of cards to crumble

This is creating much confusion.
Jews hating other Jews then? Because this can create an interesting discussion of how separate the Jewish demographic can be. For example, it looks that American-Jews and Israeli Jews hate each other.

No, moron. They're false flagging themselves to push their narrative against us. In other words: WHATCHA DOIN' RABBI?

There are no good jews.

Very nice!
Requesting "Holla Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!!!"

Beats me. Though, it's entertaining to watch them out-Jewing each other

the fuck is this?

well done. /r/ing "the goyim know". and "$50? what do you need $40 for? ok fine heres $30"

looks like that VPN + Libreos bullshit worked just as intended! OY vey! Opsex muh softwarez

Put it on T_D they hate fake kike/snackbar attacks

literally the jidf.

this?

danke

Shows how desperate these rodents are getting to maintain the role of victims,accept NO ONE is buying it anymore.Soon shlomo very soon.Bwuhahahaa.

HQ platinum version made by the master himself

If they are willing to let an Israeli citizen take the fall for this, who or what are the kikes covering for? While I'd believe that a teen kike could do this, I'm not willing to believe that Israeli officials would tell the truth about this.

very nice

Typical tricks, Shlomo.

Typical tricks, shlomo.

Ahahahahahaha
Fucking kikes
This almost makes up for our boy Jew_Goldstein getting caught.

So now that the "wave of antisemitism" was proven to be a hoax, can Amazon start selling Holohoax books again?

I believe you meant to say 6 gorillion miles away.

Less than 1% of the goyim will know because this update didn't air on talmudvision and they only use the Internet for normalcuck sites.

More importantly, the FBI turned over on them instead of pinning it on some Trump supporter in the U.S. Maybe there's hope that the mossad is losing influence.

There is conflict between globalist progressive degenerate jews and tradionalist zionist ones, but both are enemies of the white race and the West.

This is actually the top headline story on Buzzfeed right now (of all places!)
I can't contain my grin. I can't take all this winning.

WHATCHA DOIN' RABBI??

The lefty comments will trip your trigger. Read at your own perile. The cognitive dissonance is amazing.

thats why your a failure if you dont have atleast one sockpuppet on each of the major normalfag sites. we have a very unique ability to reach people all over the globe and not only show them what we are thinking but to also slowly craft their outlook on the world. Shadilay!

this
spread it far and wide

This. As shitty as twitter, reddit and facebook are, outreach is important, now more than ever. Even normies are starting to get fed up and starting to notice the cracks in the facade. You'll probably never convince a diehard liberal but they're a lost cause anyway.

If dubs, BuzzFeed will go full BuzzFash in 0-60 real quick

you can do better than that lad

is that how those "counter-jihad" retards actually think?

Hey Schlomo, watch doin'?

(heil'd)
That's what a subversive JIDF shill actually thinks. Typical tricks.

TIP ON HEILING 88's OR 1488
The unicode for making a swastika is 5350. On a windows computer, hold ALT while typing the digits on your numpad. On Linux Ubuntu, press CTRL+SHIFT+U to type unicode characters.

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
the more you know

My "hey Rabbi watcha doing" folder is getting enormous.

it will come to the point where my jew folder takes half my hd space

test

µ♣♥♣

I know it's not real but I'm still triggered

oy vey how terrible I never could've imagined such a terrible thing

also what the fuck is with people calling trump a toddler? He outmanouevered the media and the establishment, has been improving our economy, all while having time to shitpost on twitter, not to mention that they're saying basically that they got defeated by a toddler

AKHBAROSH BTFO

Perhaps it was an Israeli group that is being protected and covered for.

Cruz isn't looking too hot these days.

Don't make me laugh like that user, I'm sick and it hurts.

archive.is/WOBLB

I guess they're hoping something happens between now and then so people don't notice when he has a hebrew name.

great idea fora movie, English speaking polack goes back in time to help Hitler.

Read the OP, we can thank the police in New Zealand.

Vids related are the original and pitch-adjusted versions of one of the calls, as reported here:
haaretz.com/us-news/1.779104
There was a thread when the recording was first released, kek.

Nice

>There are still few details available about the suspect’s profile, but he is not in the IDF, not ultra-Orthodox, at some point made aliya and possibly has psychological problems and few friends.

www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Dual-US-Israeli-citizen-behind-most-JCC-bomb-threat-calls-484990
archive.is/CuzUI

WEW

He truly is the God Emperor

kek

I giggled like a schoolgirl at this superb Shlomo application. Bravo, lad!

I improved it

I tried to make a template. Another user probably could have done it better, but this is what I was able to do.
my.mixtape.moe/pbuaee.psd (25.8 MB)

Is there a good font to use with this?

Anne Frank Center needs to issue an apology to Trump.

Those kikes are nuts. They are on twitter saying its dosnt matter that the culprits weren't 'white' and the white house should have condemned these attacks sooner.
twitter.com/AnneFrankCenter

kek, you did fine user; amazing

Looks likes someone found the original.

Would download again/10

archive.is/GhedF

A Jew from Israel and a nigger from Gawker.

lol.

I was hoping to see this.

Their twitter is a salt mine the likes of which I've never seen.

Joshua Goldberg 2.0

kek

They will NEVER stop whining will they?
Maybe once the oven door slams shut….

kek let's spread this one

Dubs demand it be done.

Suspect in JCC bomb threats also harassed Israeli institutions

Israeli teen arrested over JCC bomb threats wanted for years by Israeli police, allegedly assaulted female officer during arrest.

Main
Briefs
OpEds
Judaism
עברית

MainAll NewsInside IsraelSuspect in JCC bomb threats also harassed Israeli institutions

Suspect in JCC bomb threats also harassed Israeli institutions
Israeli teen arrested over JCC bomb threats wanted for years by Israeli police, allegedly assaulted female officer during arrest.
David Rosenberg, 23/03/17 17:38 | updated: 18:34

US-Israeli citizen suspected of threatening Jewish centers in courtUS-Israeli citizen suspected of threatening Jewish centers in courtFLASH90
A 19-year old man with dual US-Israeli citizenship was arrested for allegedly making a series of threats to Jewish institutions in the US and Europe. The suspect has a long record of criminal behavior, authorities in Israel said Thursday.

The man, whose identity has not yet been released for publication, was suspected by police of involvement in a string of similar threats targeting institutions in Israel going back two and a half years.

A district court in Rishon Letzion extended the suspect’s arrested by one week at a hearing Thursday afternoon.

During his arrest, the suspect reportedly assaulted a female officer and attempted to steal her firearm.

Police say the teenager, a resident of the southern city of Ashkelon, is believed to have made hundreds of threats against community centers around the world, including in Israel, over the past two and a half years.

If the suspect is found to be the perpetrator of the recent rash of bomb threats at American Jewish Community Centers, much of the fear of a rise in US anti-Semitism will recede.

The suspect was reportedly turned down by the IDF, which ruled him unfit for the military service.

According to his attorney, the suspect suffers from “severe medical problems”, which may affect his mental state.

“This is a young man without a criminal record,” said attorney Galit Bash, adding that the suspect has “from a young age suffered from severe medical problems. There is concern that his medical condition affects his cognitive functioning.”

"Therefore, we asked the court to order that the young man be referred for a medical examination. The court accepted our claims and instructed the police to examine the young man's medical condition."

IN MY MIND

Does anybody have a list of media that blamed Trump for this?

… here's a clean, blank version with a "bomb squad" officer in place.

JCC bomb threat suspect tried to grab cop’s gun; ordered held in jail

Attorney says suspect, arrested in Ashkelon, has nonmalignant brain tumor leading to behavioral issues; US attorney general hails arrest

An Israeli-American teen suspected of being behind dozens of bomb threats against Jewish community centers in the US was ordered held in jail Thursday by an Israeli court, hours after he tried to grab an officer’s gun during his arrest.

The arrest of the 19-year-old man was announced by Israel Police on Thursday, after what police said was a months-long undercover investigation by the Lahav 433 cyber unit and the FBI.

Police said the suspect tried to grab a female officer’s gun as he was being arrested. The officer was able to maintain control of the weapon, police said.

The suspect has not been named and details about him or his possible motive have been scant.

His attorney, Galit Besh, said that the teenager has a nonmalignant brain tumor that leads to behavioral issues and that he was home-schooled.

His remand was extended by the Rishon Lezion Magistrate’s court for eight days. He faces charges of extortion and is accused of sowing widespread fear and panic, police said.

Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the suspect allegedly placed dozens of threatening phone calls to public venues, synagogues and community buildings in the US, New Zealand and Australia. He also made a threat to Delta Airlines, causing a flight in February 2015 to make an emergency landing.

“He’s the guy who was behind the JCC threats,” Rosenfeld said, referring to the dozens of anonymous threats phoned in to Jewish community centers in the US over the past two months.

Police confirmed the suspect is a dual US-Israeli citizen. He was exempted from the mandatory IDF service after recruiters deemed him unfit for military service, according to the Haaretz daily.

A neighbor told Channel 10 News he was extremely quiet and would only leave his home to walk a dog, always wearing the same clothes.

The arrest was the culmination of a large-scale international investigation into the bomb threats, US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said.

“The Department of Justice is committed to protecting the civil rights of all Americans, and we will not tolerate the targeting of any community in this country on the basis of their religious beliefs,” he said in a statement.

Nearly 150 bomb threats hit JCCs, Jewish day schools and other Jewish institutions since the beginning of the year, causing the evacuation of dozens of Jewish community centers. The threats have mostly come in waves, via phone and email. Many of the institutions have been threatened more than once.

Yaniv Azani, head of technology in the Israeli police’s cyber unit, said the suspect used “several different means to camouflage the various layers of communication mechanisms” to carry out the calls.

Nimrod Vax, co-founder of US-Israeli cybersecurity firm BigID, said the phone calls required a certain level of sophistication, but were “not too difficult” for an experienced hacker.

He said tracking down the suspect would have taken significant resources and court orders to obtain and comb through hoards of electronic records.

Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan said in a statement that “we hope that this investigation will help shed light on some of the recent threats against Jewish institutions, which have caused great concern both among Jewish communities and the Israeli government.”

Rosenfeld said the man used advanced technologies to mask the origin of his calls and communications to synagogues, community buildings and public venues. He said police searched his house Thursday morning and discovered antennas and satellite equipment.

“He didn’t use regular phone lines. He used different computer systems so he couldn’t be backtracked,” Rosenfeld said.

Jordan Shenker, head of the Kaplen JCC on the Palisades in Tenafly, says he is cautiously optimistic that the man arrested in Israel on Thursday acted alone and that the threats will be over.

Shenker says the arrest has led to a feeling of being able to exhale, but that the center has always prioritized security and will continue to do so.

The FBI, Department of Homeland Security and other law enforcement agencies have been investigating the threats to the Jewish institutions.

Juan Thompson, a St. Louis resident, has been charged with committing eight of the threats, but appears to have been a copycat.

Earlier this month, a top New York police official said most of the threats were likely being carried out by a single individual using phone spoofing technology to mask the source of the calls.

The teen kike was clearly influenced by internalized anti-Semitism.

national "watcha doin rabi"

He still had a brain capable of LARPing as a Nazi and setting up a complex robocall spoofing system that took law enforcement months to track down.

you're a good man charlie brown

They're being pretty open about this. Odd.

hd space is getting cheap, buy an external and archive/backup everything

Israeli allegedly behind hoax bomb threats against US Jewish centers

A 19-year-old Israeli has been arrested on suspicion of making hoax bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, Australia, New Zealand and Israel; his father has also been arrested in connection with the investigation.

An Israeli man was arrested Thursday morning on suspicion of making false bomb threats against Jewish community centers in the United States, Australia, New Zealand and Israel over the past three months.

The suspect, 19, from Ashkelon, was arrested by the Israel Police's International Crime Investigations Unit at the request of American authorities after suspicions arose the threats were coming from Israel. His father was also detained for questioning.

Their remands were extended until March 30.

The suspect is believed to be behind hundreds of these hoax calls. He allegedly attempted to technologically mask the origin of his threatening communications to synagogues, community buildings and public venues. Police investigators also found a large Wi-Fi antenna on the window of the suspect's home.

It is reported that at the time of the arrest, the 19-year-old suspect attempted to grab a policewoman's pistol and tried to harm himself, but was stopped.

His lawyer requested that he be placed under supervision after raising concern for his mental wellbeing and claiming that he might try to harm himself.

According to his lawyer, the suspect has been suffering from brain tumor since the age of 14, and as a result, has been homeschooled ever since. According to her, the illness affects his behavior, which impedes him from working and even prevented him from being conscripted into the IDF.

The suspect, who is also a US citizen, allegedly called the Israel Police's 100 call emergency call center two months ago, claiming that bombs had been planted in several educational institutions across the country.

The caller, with a woman's voice, warned,"You have a bomb in the school." No explosives were found in any of the schools in question.

The suspect also allegedly made similar reports about bombs at New Zealand schools several months ago. Similar threats were also made in Australia, several European countries, and in the United States against Jewish Community Center (JCC) buildings.

In most cases, the traces led back to Israel.

The investigation, coordinated by the FBI, required international cooperation by law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement Thursday that the arrest is the result of a large investigation into hate crimes against the Jewish community. He says the Justice Department "will not tolerate the targeting of any community in the country on the basis of their religious beliefs," calling the work by the FBI and Israeli police "outstanding."

The Anti-Defamation League says there have been more than 120 bomb threats against US Jewish community centers and day schools in the US since January 9th. Those threats led to evacuations of the buildings, upset Jewish communities and raised fears of rising anti-Semitism. The threats were accompanied by acts of vandalism on several Jewish cemeteries.

Quality

good for spreading
rev up those sock puppets

like pottery

Eh, you're not and never will be worth the effort.

Notice you're the only one here with a damn trip on.

Prepare to be gassed.

good one

you're a little late for damage control lad.

you seem buttflustered, friend schlomo
what happened?

CAN'T MAKE A DIME WITHOUT A HATE CRIME

CAN'T MAKE A SHEKEL WITHOUT A SPECTACLE

Oy vey

These kikes are fucking unbelievable.

Like slime through your fingers. Disgusting.

Jesus Christ.

because of the false flag yesterday in London. Remember the goal of this operation is war with iran and continued war in Syria. The JCC threats can be blamed on one man while they will blame the London attacks on an entire group.

www.fakehatecrimes.org/

plus the tablet edition, archive access,
daily news and much more."

nothing wrong with being jewish
This board is filled with actual kikes
not jews

get out

fuck off nazi

This teenage kike influenced the opening of Trumps speech to congress.
This is good red pilling material.

archive.is/kK2EI

slimy kike dubs checked

reported

Israeli Cyber Police Arrest Israeli-American Teen for 'Hundreds' of Bomb Threats Against Jewish Centers Worldwide

A resident of Israel in his late teens with both American and Israeli citizenship is suspected of being behind a host of fake bomb threats directed at Jewish institutions and other targets worldwide.

The cyberattack unit of Israel's fraud squad arrested the Jewish suspect, 19, on Thursday in wake of information it received from the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation and other law-enforcement authorities abroad. Police seized computers and other items that allegedly allowed him to perpetrate the threats in a manner that made it difficult for the police to locate him.

A gag order was lifted on Thursday in the case, which the Israel Police have dubbed Case 801. The suspect and his father will remain in custody for eight more days, the court decided.

Attorney Galit Bash, who represents the suspect, said that "this is a young man without a criminal record who from a young age suffers from severe medical problems. There is concern that his medical condition affects his cognitive functioning.

"Therefore, we asked the court to order that the young man be referred for a medical examination. The court accepted our claims and instructed the police to examine the young man's medical condition."

The suspect was brought before Judge Amit Michles, who said that "I believe there is reasonable suspicion to link the suspect to actions attributed to him.

"The main thing is that a reasonable suspicion already exists at this stage that convincingly links the suspect to the calls that have been attributed to him, known as 'swats,' to different institutions around the world, some of which have led to panic."

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said on Thursday the arrest in Israel reflected the government's determination not to tolerate hate crimes.

"The Department of Justice is committed to protecting the civil rights of all Americans, and we will not tolerate the targeting of any community in this country on the basis of their religious beliefs," Sessions said in a statement. "I commend the FBI and Israeli National Police for their outstanding work on this case."

JCC Association of North America president and CEO Doron Krakow also responded to the developments.

“On behalf of the JCC Association of North America and JCCs across the continent, we are gratified by the progress in this investigation, and applaud the commitment and leadership of the FBI and other federal agencies, Israeli law enforcement, and local law enforcement across the United States and Canada.

“We are troubled to learn that the individual suspected of making these threats against Jewish Community Centers, which play a central role in the Jewish community, as well as serve as inclusive and welcoming places for all – is reportedly Jewish," he said.

Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt also responded to the arrest.

"While the details of this crime remain unclear, the impact of this individual’s actions is crystal clear: These were acts of anti-Semitism. These threats targeted Jewish institutions, were calculated to sow fear and anxiety, and put the entire Jewish community on high alert."

The suspect has lived in Israel many years. The army refused to draft him after finding him unfit for service. The suspect's motive is unknown, but police accuse him of hundreds of incidents involving threats to institutions around the world, including Israel, over a period of two or three years.

Some five computers were confiscated as well as other equipment, including antennas he used to access other people's networks and to commit the alleged crimes undetected. This initially threw off the police and it led them to question others whose networks were used. Eventually, the police created a profile of the suspect and the technology to find him. Police say that he attempted to grab the gun of an officer who came to his home to arrest him.

The suspect is not cooperating with police and has refused to grant permission to have his computers searched.

Upon searching his computer, a bitcoin account was discovered, and it’s being examined whether the suspect received payment for some of the calls he allegedly made.

He is said to have been home-schooled by his parents and never to have been educated outside the home.

Police are accusing the suspect of extortion through threats and of false reporting spreading panic. The incidents include alleged calls placed to shopping malls, airports and various Jewish institutions. Investigators are also attempting to determine if the suspect received any money in connection with of the threats attributed to him.

The police also detained his father for questioning.

Last month, St. Louis native Juan Thompson, a former reporter, was arrested for his role in a number of bomb threats against Jewish centers, allegedly carried out as part of an ongoing attempt to shame his former girlfriend.

The first incident attributed to the Israeli suspect is a bomb threat that a Jewish institution in New Zealand received in 2016. Police in New Zealand identified the IP address as originating from Israel. A similar incident occurred in Australia, and Israel was also identified as the source.

The Israel Police initially struggled to locate the suspect but then received several reports of threats from 16 Jewish centers in nine U.S. states – Florida, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Tennessee, Georgia, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and North Carolina. The FBI began investigating. Delta Airlines also received a threat about a bomb on one of its planes, causing it to halt flights to check their aircraft and forcing a plane already in the air to land.

The FBI handed over the information to the Israel Police after finding that these threats too had originated from Israel. Using innovative technology, the police were able to identify the suspect's home.

The Rishon Letzion Magistrate's Court is expected to extend his custody on Thursday.

An audio of one of the calls was obtained by the Jewish Telegraphic Agency in which the caller stated:

"It’s a C-4 bomb with a lot of shrapnel, surrounded by a bag (inaudible). In a short time, a large number of Jews are going to be slaughtered. Their heads are going to [sic] blown off from the shrapnel. There’s a lot of shrapnel. There’s going to be a bloodbath that’s going to take place in a short time. I think I told you enough. I must go."

wew

Better at what? I don't want to prank call kikes. I want to remove kikes. And everyone else will too after a few more years of them kiking so openly.

Schneider is one of those names that isn't necessarily jewish.

source: am from midwest.

>Upon searching his computer, a bitcoin account was discovered, and it’s being examined whether the suspect received payment for some of the calls he allegedly made.

>Police are accusing the suspect of extortion through threats and of false reporting spreading panic. The incidents include alleged calls placed to shopping malls, airports and various Jewish institutions. Investigators are also attempting to determine if the suspect received any money in connection with of the threats attributed to him.

hey ADL watcha fundin'

(((MIKE CERNOVICH)))

(checked)

Thanks m8.

Post more examples please, preferably if they're an article screenshot.

So this terror case is pretty well solved now.
We got one St Louis nigger.
One israeli jew.
And one case of jews bitching about neglected tombstones for shock added value.

Lol, the culprits are a jew, a nigger, and God. It sounds like the setup to a joke.

I distinctly remember that after the Intercept reporter was busted, the ADL released a statement like, "This still doesn't explain the other 90 instances."

It would be a real kicker if they find that a Jewish foundation funded him to created false flags given their growing disdain from the rise of White nationalism. Honestly how can anyone believe the incidences in the first place, the one Kike that whined about, "252%," rise in hate crimes doesn't understand it's either done by his own kind, a nigger, or a liberal. They don't understand the concept of, "Wait until the evidence is out before making radical assumption."

Would it really be anybody else?

Reality is pretty much a joke now user thanks for pointing that out.

LMAO BTFO

Good job user!

Thernovich has no shame.

Holla Forums was right again

MORDECAI, QUICK, MEMORY HOLE THIS

someone archived that a few weeks ago.
archive.is/DyLeD

There's no other way for them to spin this than the mental illness card.

offtopic but does anyone have the webm of the trump doll that says never give up?

Is this memeing responsibly? That's the bad guy in that show, meaning he'll probably get killed in the end. That's a pretty nice shoop though.

What the fuck is this kikel even talking about?

Hey rabbi!

it's a juxtaposition really. this is how liberal crybabies see Trump.

Negan is not so far off from Bane, and we are all big guys, aren't we

Get well soon buddy.

yea typical kike bs to try and cover up the obvious with retarded excuses only a normie or 80 iq shitskin would believe.

Good point

Checked and Kek'd Mein Fuhrer

Stay mad faggot

Checked.Let it pile up on them fucking rats.I have hope that someday in my time line it will be like,wait is that a jew?Boycott everything it does!!!,Divest from all its scams!!!! become deaf when it cries.The parasite is eradicated and the White man resumes his natural place of power and controls his own destiny, making master race status undeniable by mass extermination of all non whites.Then to the stars boys and girls.;)

Hey kid, you want to know the unicode for the first letter in the Hebrew alphabet? Called Alef א
It is 0x05D0 in hex

In decimal 0x05D0 =
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleph#Mathematics
Kikes literally type 1488 every time they type the first letter of their alphabet I'm sure it was just a coincidence

There are only two kinds of people on Holla Forums, white people and then everyone else who wants something from white people.

TV news just broadcast jewess lawyer explaining how he was not competent etc etc.

Hey bigot, he also has genetically inherited trauma from the holohoax.

Just like the Joshua Goldberg case.

more HD space for the chosen heheh

Come on son.

Bullshit

THIS JUST IN:
archive.is/4EcCS

More like we're waiting for there to be lawlessness. Can't be hanging niggers and gassing kikes if you're locked up now can you Rosenbergenstein?

Or maybe that we're men of action and not of words, like Jews and niggers usually are.

Holy shit, David Duke going in hard.

>David [email protected]/* */

>[email protected]/* */

And lots more

may your ears forgive me

Based Duke.

This just keeps getting better.

Nice.

Oy vey, the goyim are not allowed to celebrate when a criminal is caught, especially if the criminal is (((chosen)))! Nazis are not allowed to seek justice for any crimes!

Nice!

Schneider means cutter in German, so that's not necessarily a kike name. German jews take their last names from something in nature, so if you see in someone's name any of the following, especially a combination of them, they are very likely a jew:

Those are the common ones that I could think of offhand. On a related note, I had heard that Russian jews are named after animals (like 'bear'), but I don't know Russian so I can't confirm. Any one know Russian out there who could confirm and give examples?

Holla Forums right again anyone really surprised

I wonder if pol will ever get tired of winning?

Hang yourself.

Only after you eat the peanuts out of my shit.

A couple more that I forgot but saw while reading the thread:

anus = anus
vagina = vagina
sex = sex
po = po

How'd he knock over those grave stones? A gollum?

fuck off back to /r/the_donald, you shitskin

Sauce for those two pics?

They fell over on their own due to lack of upkeep and soil erosion. Seriously.

Fucking what?

Jew rodent writing up association of Alt Kike with White Nationalist ahahaha!!! totaly diff things you dumb kike.

Your obfuscation isn't working anymore jew you are getting exposed and no matter what you do to hide your parasitic nature through false flag will stop the White Man and all his subjugates saying FUCK YOU JEW YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!! Please keep doing what you are doing you are redpilling beyond wildest dreams in your arrogance.Time will come you are called out as a JEW and instantly discredited for it better if you were just killed on site but hey we aint there YET? you disgusting parasites.How will you fair when everyone knows you are really just a weak little worm of a race that can't survive on its own? Think .Have a good day moishe.We are coming for your kind.

IT WAS ON NATIONAL NEWS

abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-arrested-israel-connection-bomb-threats-us-jewish/story?id=46323084

Video link? Please, I want to believe it.

HOLY FUCK HOW IS THIS NOT SHUT DOWN YET!?
SOMEONE ARCHIVE THE ARTICLE AND WEBM THE VID!

archive.is/59Dp2

Stingy jews were to blame, and yet they still cried for shekels.

Every single time.

will come a day when ……Jew ? AHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! Get me me some ale slave before I hang you for even saying that foul word.They are all dead thought they were chosen yet tried the Master Race and got destroyed by the GOD they thought would ensure them victory … The White Man is GOD to you yid fucks keep on heel nipping his creation that beats you in every way accept being a degenerate liar parasite yes up is down down is up right and you think your lies will get a GODS favor Thor will crush you rodents.The White hate for you parasite jews is rising and it will overflow as if you thought you can harness the power of white men create in gods image the real god not your bs interpretation you are below us genetically psychically.spiritually your ashenazim race is a dead end why you inbred daughter fucking losers will never be the Master Race you are a disgusting ugly little asiantic half breed with mudroach shit stain on humanity.

MENTALLY ILL

Most you fucks aint even real jews your chinks mixed with mudslimes but your the master race and chosen every jew that nose ahahaha bitch please you are ugly and a LIAR KILL YOURSELF!!

Schneider means taylor.

i forgot penis.
penis means penis.

How many fucking Jews are there that there are so many fucking centers??

The depths those cocksuckers will sink to.

In the entire world

only 14 million when you take the holocaust in to account.

/r/ "Niggers, Jews, You lose!"

Try to frame the goyim, get caught, and they're the victim in need of sympathy and help.

Yet good enough to setup computer robo calling system.

No, Holla Forums is always right. Always.

Checked

I tend to ignore the Jew memes here but this has just been astounding. The first soundbyte i heard from the ADL was like "Well the cause of this is probably still antisemitism and the fear these communities feel is still real."

His name is Michael Kaydar.

Persecution myths is how they justify, to themselves and each other, everything they do to the goyim.

I don't know how this became a story. Maybe some goy pieced it together and it just couldn't be denied, maybe some Jew not clued into the plot figured it out and thought he was being smart, or possibly a based Jew chose humanity over a group of elite psychopaths that couldn't give two shits about him, but either way, this is a great big red pill for the normies. ABC is trying, but they can't delete comments fast enough on their article. The goyim know.

it's runescape

I look forward to the day when all gentiles have the same reaction to these "boy who cried wolf" stories. They won't give a fuck. They will give the kikes the middle finger and tell'em to fuck off even when a real attack happens.

I wonder what happens when the kikes run out of directions from the Talmud? They were supposed to attack Amalek, present some of their own as a burnt offering (which they had to try to meme into existence since it never really happened), and finally achieve their own soil. The name they gave that place was a direct attempt to bring back their messiah, who they think will only return to a place called Israel.

But their messiah has not come back, and will not come back. This is because everything they do is based on lies and subjective interpretation. Because the truth, to each kike, is truly relative and up for grabs. Even if you recognize they have some power to meme things in to existence, their machinations always seem to fail because it is all based on lies, because there is no consensus. They each act as an individual, with their own goals and their own perception of the truth. They will never recognize that actual power comes from recognizing the actual truth, and doing so with like minded others. Their only solution is to build layer after layer on these lies, making them bigger and more terrifying to the average person, but when one lie breaks down the house of cards slowly begins to fall.

Perhaps one day they will realize that everything they tried to meme had unintended consequences because of its fundamental untruth, and that perhaps instead of inviting their messiah to return, they welcomed their destruction with open arms, and forced the normally altruistic to steel themselves and do what must be done.

archive.is/y9JF0

I feel like a goy wouldn't have gotten away with that as long as he did.

񓔰

I guess marrying your cousins for generations doesn't pay off, even if you're the GODs chosen.

Their religion preaches Jewish supremacy. That they are a people chosen by the omniscious and omnipotent God.
Christianity and Islam build upon these exact same fables.

He was attempting to coerce non Israeli Jews to flee to Israel for safety. The owners of Israel cash in on a protection racket just like the mafia, as well as the Islam and their Jizya. They harm by proxy to make their persecution seem real.

It was real in my mind is starting to make more and more sense. Painting the dumb ass who did this as mentally unstable is just a poor attempt at deflecting the attention of normalfags and bluepills from their conspiracies.

There are many settlements being built and there aren't enough yids to squat on to the rapidly growing occupied territory. Scaring Jews into going to Israel is something the ultra Zionists wish for.

A jew I know told me about how his aunt fucked him when he was in HS

Its multi pronged propaganda.

Its larger effect was to rally the continued perpetual war cry for Israel's benefit that will continue until the end of time.

The fact that there were gravestones being kiked over at the same time implies that this is not a lone wolf, but a conspiracy involving actors here in the states.

Some quick OC.

The gag order on the story was lifted due to diversion stories enabling it to be sidelined. Obamacare vote & the completely coincidental London attack.

10,000 hours of reporting on the bombings and its likely NAZI perpetrator. 1 Second of reporting reality.

And that's how life goes in the big shitty.

We need someone to monitor CNN today/tomorrow and see if the story is reported at all, and if it is, how and for how long they report it.

A video would be perfect. That way we can dissect the methods of obfuscation they attempt to use.

I don't follow, Mr. Dubs.

The Talmud came about as a finished thing around 500AD in Spain.

Islam is a terrible and retarded religion but isn't really Talmudic. Christianity is part of what prompted part of the Talmud.

archive.is/aUhEk

He was "Australi Witness"

Holy mother of fuck, I didn't know this. Fucking kikes.

This has been a great thread. I just wanted to opine my disagreement with mods unstickying it so soon. This news of blatant jewish false-flagging is too important to our cause.

Agree. Islam did develop closesly influenced by judeo-semitic metaphysics, but it is not Talmudic per se.

This should still be stickied!

Rothschild Blumberg says this doesn't change a thing goyim. And you still don't own nothing!

archive.is/WKYVX

merge it with OP news into one pic.

this is beautiful.

Should be stickied for a fucking month tbqph.

It's been impossible to find a picture of this guy. Even when he doesn't cover his face, the media blocks it out for him. I doubt anyone here would be afforded such luxury.