Death Rates Rise for Wide Swath of White Adults

DEATHS OF DESPAIR
In 2015, two Princeton University economists published a landmark paper showing that mortality was rising for white middle-aged Americans after decades of decline, a startling development for an economically advanced nation.

Now a new analysis from the same pair, released Thursday by the Brookings Institution, paints an even bleaker picture of the nation’s largest-population group.

Mortality has been rising since the turn of this century for an even broader swath of white adults, starting at age 25, the researchers found, driven by troubles in a hard-hit working class. Death rates for white non-Hispanics with a high-school education or less now exceed those of blacks overall, the pair said—and they’re 30% higher for whites age 50 to 54 than for blacks overall of that age.

Blacks have long had a much higher death rate than whites, but that rate has dropped steeply since the beginning of this century, while the rate for whites has crept up.

Driving the uptick are increases in “deaths of despair”

wsj.com/articles/death-rates-rise-for-wide-swath-of-white-adults-1490240740

archive.fo/jOFde

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BzHBW
archive.is/ThbkD
now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o
politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/
thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've had two white friends die in the past two weeks. Not to mention all the others ones in the past several years. None of them saw service but we might as well have gone to fucking war, except I guess we went to war with ourselves.

It's only natural for people to die together with their civilization. If they lack our political understanding I'm sure the entire world just seems like a vast, hopeless void that has no place for them. They have forgotten that the only place a man has is the place he carves out for himself with blood and iron.

Just seems like a demoralization thread to me.

>>>/back/

It's not demoralization to point out the effects this degenerate society is having on whites. We're moving towards 1920s Germany levels of despair and despondence at the state of society, and that should be emboldening to us, not demoralizing. This is our chance, and this is why Trump won.

Makes pretty damn fitting.

We all know thing are bad.

Stop wasting our loosh on negative vibes.

If you can't handle the truth, why are you here?

Burn through it, burn through it. I'm not taking turns to it, turns to it

Negativity is a waste of Vril energy. Hate must be groovy and joyous.

Hitler's speeches are full of negative vibes, m9.
It's meant to be a driving force and a call to action. Nature is a balance of positive and negative forces. If you can't ride the darkness, you're not much of a man.

That's how I like it

not an argument

Perfectly understandable consequences. Literally everyone else in the entire world is a protected group with hate crime protections and affirmative action for school and work. Illegal Mexicans who aren't even from the US and don't speak a word of English can hop the border and get welfare the very next day, while those same people tell whites facing homelessness to fuck off. If you open a newspaper, try to watch a movie or a TV show or the news, or try to listen to the radio, everything you see and hear glorifies shitskins and women and pisses on white men. Even if you're making an honest living now, the Jewish corporations have spent decades at this point looking for every excuse to fire and lay off their white male workers. The Jews have taken full control and carved out a sick world in which we have no place. It's a whole planet full of niggers and beaners LARPing as whites, wearing our clothes, working in our institutions, speaking our languages. I've thought about it many times, so I understand why there would be some who just give up. It's hard to stay optimistic when a world that could be so amazing ends up being complete shit instead.

Not a relevant opinion

The only way to maintain a positive outlook is to resolve to change this world. Accepting this hell would drive any man to despair.

archive.is/BzHBW

Shut the fuck up smiley. This is serious shit, not your unimportant failed meme board that's going to get claimed for lack of signing in, leading to another hilarious meltdown on /sudo/.

Checked. I just hope that when the time comes we remember all of this shit and don't show mercy like Uncle Adolf did.

I imagine at least half of this, including the suicides, are explained by opioid use. Whites are the new blacks when it comes to dope, unfortunately.

One more chart. Although having a degree helps the death rates are up all around for this cohort. The whole fucking thing sends me into a rage as I've been watching this progress for years. At least they're forced to admit something is very wrong.

archive.is/ThbkD

Its almost like whites have been gas lit to shit and had all sense of pride and purpose stripped from them. I mean all they've been fed is white guilt, and weren't allowed to take credit for any of their ancestor's accomplishments because das raycis.

Do you think these rates have decreased since God Emperor Trump has been elected?

Don't kill yourself.

and the dealers are (((big pharma)))

I know the reason I didn't kill myself last year was because I wanted to see if Trump would win, and now I'm watching him bring us to space colonization.

It could be resolved with some community policing rope. I see the same shitheads year after year in the local paper racking up drug charges. The judiciary has failed to protect us from these cancerous elements and then it obstructs us from treating the problems directly.

On DOTR a lot of police are gonna look the other way

the onerous is on them

I agree, a bit of good old fashioned vigilantism would solve a lot of problems. Next on the list is alcohol, which I've no idea how to tackle other than just trying to get these people into church (inb4 christcuckery). I'm in uni and I'm always amazed by how much these people drink, so it's now wonder death rates are up. The liver can only take so much. But one step at a time I guess.

It makes me think of chimps dressed up and ACTING somewhat human-ish
This is literally the end game of the jewish new world order:
Jews ruling a world of sub-human goyim

Also, on a different, but related subject, notice the not so subtle "women smart, men dumb" attack on working class males, evident in vid related.
This shit has been going on for a long time.

I know I probably would've done it by now if it wasn't for Holla Forums. I've always been the depressive sentimental type.

The secret to happiness is welfare. I remember in High School, one Mexican brought his wife and kids. I thought he was doomed to a life of poverty because that's what jew news always said about teenage pregnancy. But that guy went back to his welfare apartment to watch tv, play video games and fuck his wife while I went back to my parents house to read thousand page math books. I fucked up by thinking taking on debt for school and working hard was the right path.

Good. No more fancy phones and jordans for working part-time at Walmart or McDonald's anymore. Go back to Mexico before whatever shitholes are available there are filled up, Juan.

It's not welfare that's the secret, it's being stupid enough to enjoy it. The guy in your example is simple, and is satisfied by the SAP button, soccer and his wife's 50" ass, and will be for the next twenty years. To anyone with any sort of goal/moderate intelligence, you'll quickly become bored and unfulfilled. As the saying goes: ignorance is bliss. It's why people here are generally angrier with the state of the world than SJWs. The former is trying to make actual progress while the latter is trying to make everyone into the aforementioned welfare guy, and call it progress because it's the easy thing to do.

The reason gibs were given to shitskins for decades was to bribe the majority not to rob whitey. Take that incentive away and crime against whites will increase.

White man here, I've thought repeatedly about ending it in the past. Truthfully, the future is bleak. I'm so deep into the blackpill that I cannot for the life of me envision a scenario where things don't collapse. Humanity has turned into a mess.

And yet, certain things will give me a brief boost that makes me want to work hard in life. Vid related is one such example.

I mean, collapse is inevitable, but you haven't stepped back to notice how closely America currently is mirroring 1920's Germany?

You know what's funny? I was just thinking about that the other day. You're right, I've noticed many parallels. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was the deviancy of the Weimar Republic (both in terms of general hedonism and sexuality) that largely sparked the uprising of the NSDAP wasn't it?

Indeed, there are a lot of similarities.

who white here?
kek

Okay hold up, I just had a crazy theory. I'm downright acknowledging it's crazy, but hear me out for a second. In the thread about David Brock's death, this user points out the health of these people is failing, and suggests it could be the fact Sessions and Trump are going after Pizzagate pedos so hard. Could the topic OP brought up be some kind of backwards psyops?

I dunno it just seems fucking weird, but if you think about it, the targets of pizzagate all seem to be white children. Just has me theorycrafting.

Awww, is that what it was all about? Let me go make an "Impeach Trump" poster now.

You would be correct. Prostitution, sexual deviancy, homosexuality, all of it was running rampant in Germany in the early 20's, as well as their treasury was fucking empty and they were in massive debt. Then Hitler came along, and in just six years, created around six million new jobs, and Germany was on the verge of a Utopia. His biggest mistake was simply not having a strong enough military to fight back when the jews reared their ugly heads and caused a war.

This has me wondering if that's why Trump is focusing so strongly on military first. It's pretty fucking obvious he's redpilled on the jews, despite what shills would have you believe. The way he's treating Israel proves this. Of course it could be wishful thinking, but I honestly do believe he didn't cut them from funding to keep the sleeping beast asleep while he builds up his military, as well as helping Japan build theirs up, and hopefully France as well under leadership of Le Pen. Add to that the idea of Trump wanting to get along with Putin, and you have a mighty powerful team to go against the jews.

I think he's just saying that fewer chimpouts was an unexpected consequence of stealing more and more money from whitey.

Interracial MEGA-Pack #1
449 videos of white husbands and boyfriends filming their white wives or girlfriends being fucked by niggers. That is never ever going to end well, or have a positive future. To me it shows the degeneracy that has become common in America.

A couple years ago I attempted to have a relationship with a female and it ended when she insinuated a threat along the lines of blackmail and extortion. I ended the relationship cordially over a period of a couple months and then several months thereafter in talking with her she informed me she had consulted an attorney.

I have lost all faith in America and it's people. There is little Trump can do at my age, and it's not like he is going to make me younger when real change would have had a more significant impact on my life. I no longer drink and it has been a couple years since I stopped even having a drink after work in the evenings at home but I do remember then thinking to myself I didn't want the toxicology report to reflect I had died while under the influence. ….as if it would have matter in the event that had occurred but I retained my pride and dignity I guess. I do remember when I was a kid and a younger man talking to my grandfather about all the guys he knew that died during WWII and how he had hoped it would make American life better for all. I am against external wars now outside mainland USA for that very reason, good lives lost for no lasting benefit.

If Trump has lost I do not think I would be alive today.

This does look familiar, especially with the millennial stereotype. Reminds me of a comment I read a few months ago: someone stated that the next Adolf Hitler was a millennial.

At this stage it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Sorry to hear you went through all of that, women these days are unstable. And fucking good on you for quitting alcohol. I went through a period where all I did was binge drink and masturbate. Nothing, NOTHING good comes from it. You think in the moment it does, but once that passes, you're left with the cold, hard reality of where you are in life.

If you could go back in time, show the American soldiers footage, news and other information about the present state of society, I'm not so certain they would have bothered fighting.

You do know it's almost entirely liberals that fetishize that right?

insane. imagine having absolutely no control over your barbarism. its so strong, that you need the government to bribe you from going out and stealing. now imagine that said money isnt even enough to incentivize you into being a human. you need more because after stabilizing on your new fixed income that was stolen form people who work, you suddenly find that after a brand new pair of jordans, you have no money to get high with, and your dealer doesnt accept EBT. so you steal your grandmothers (who is living with you in your welfare apartment along with your entire extended family) pills and sell them to other assisted housing nogs, in order to get cash so YOU can go buy some crack. then while high as fuck on base, you pace around your apartment that was provided for you, and start bitching about how whitey did this to you. you get angry and beat your wife. that doesnt help, so you beat your daughter too. and you know whats funny? while whitey IS the one providing the welfare (however reluctantly), it is entirely your fault for accepting this help. its entirely your fault for being too incompetent to hold a job. its entirely your fault for shitting out more kids than you can afford. it is entirely your fault that programs like this get stretched thin. its entirely your fault that your kids will grow up useless, and its entirely your fault that these kinds of programs wont be around for your useless children, or their useless children after that.

truly, the most merciful thing to be done to the black community is to destroy welfare. it would be chaos in the streets, but i think its the only hope that that demographic will ever have in rising into their own. two things 1488rs and innercity blacks have in common: both have had their race targeted and completely subverted. and any major proponent of either black or white supremecy in the past 60 years has been killed off by the spooks in dark sunglasses.

That makes much more sense. It would take far too long for someone from Generation Z to become a leader like that, and Adolf Hitler, at least in my eyes, strikes me as someone that just wanted Germany to recover, and became redpilled about what was going on, hence the rage. I've noticed the teenagers that are already learning about the jews don't have that internal rage that adults who've been redpilled have.

I know it's lowing fruit, but I can't help but chuckle.

I think a big part of Trump's build-up is a contingency. Obongo kept the collapse just inches from coming down on us so that Clinton could keep us in line with the threat of it. But that threat is still there, and while the jobs are coming up, we're still staring down both barrels of a financial meltdown. A bigger military now means not only does it keep the wolves at bay, but if it really comes down to it we can pull a russia and keep these rusting tanks in service for decades after we've lost the ability to make more. At least, I'm hoping it's a pragmatic move and not a precursor to the next Israeli landgrand.

Pushing and shoving with china really could turn into something. Japan is pretty much the only country which is almost unconditionally loyal to us (for god knows what reason). Rearming them should honestly be a far bigger priority than anything else right now.

As I'm told France has been cozying up to Russia for a long time now. The three of us could end the EU without firing a shot if we really wanted to. Bongs can come too if they feel up to it. I really do see pulling out France out as Trump's primary plan to fuck the EU though, it's a far more major pillar than the UK was, so it's a far more serious blow to the union.

It's true though, he created six million new jobs, and the jews needed counter-propoganda to match, hence the six million dead jews.
user, look at how he's treated Israel. He ignored the six million on National Holocaust day, he told them AND the Paki's to fuck off from fighting, he told Israel if they attempted to grab anymore land, there'd be a problem. The list goes on and on about how he's cucking the jew. Anything coming out of the White House in support of muh jewish community is simply PR so he can ride the line while he does what he needs to do.

Japan was mindbroken by America's atomic dick.

High school buddy enlisted right out of high school. Did 20+ years in the Army and reached the rank of Master Sgt. He used to break liquor bottles in his own driveway late at night. Put a bullet through his head late one night.
Have another friend, a Captain in the Army, currently active and she constantly laments on FB, her older brother, killed in an IED attack in Iraq. I respect their service but it leaves me feeling hollow they didn't actually die MAGA.

My personality and values were formed in the late 70's early 80's so I think differently of those who came after me. I think a lot of people are completely lost. It's like school children being queried at 7 years of age nowadays about their sexuality, they don't know any better. Degeneracy is being promoted 24/7/365. Teenage girls today, if they go to aerobic dance are twerking on camera in slut shorts and they believe it empowers them. That didn't happen in the 1990's.

Generation Z is the most conservative generation since the 50's user. It's a really good stepping stone to fixing the country.

This meme irritates me. It is true they are the ones with the least -physical- blemish, i.e. less partners etc. However, they are the ones with the most digital blemishes. Snapchat, FB, etc., the YN threads on 4chan, i.e. gen Z will probably have more virigins (or at least people with under 2 physical partners), however, odds are you'll be able to look up your girlfriend/wife's name and find a lot of lewds/nudes of them on the internet.

Deal with it faggot.

The collapse is something to look forward to though.
It's what keeps me going honestly. My fear is that it will be slow declining death and not a big bang.

I use tor because, despite the CIA leaks making most of it futile, I don't want my real IP linked with this site.

Didn't know that's where the number came from. Holla Forums an educational experience.

I'm not saying he's a ZOGbot, but I know better than to count on anything coming from the establishment before I see it with my own eyes. His track record is pretty mixed, not bad enough to throw up my hands and meme some other old man, but not so good that I won't keep a weary eye on proceedings.

At least they make the ideal garrison force.

I have a feeling the Japanese consciousness wants to join us in Aryandom and this intent is what sparked the Meiji restoration, their adopting of thousands of western words into their language, our technology and customs, and so on. Unlike the other Asians who don't seem to have any grand aims of their own (beyond copying), the Japanese have and continue to be drawn to us by their own will (and some of us to them, for the Japanophile existed long before the weeaboo degenerate). It's perhaps their destiny to become a mirror tribe of the west, a parallel Aryan tribe with similar virtues and intents. I don't know. I think god and the gods and nature can transcend material things like blood, that what constitutes the custodians and aristocracy of nature on this world is in part beyond flesh and blood, and that the apex of human spirit may not go all in on a single people but various ones – perhaps as backups, or as a mirror like I said to remind one another. What attracted me to the Japanese was in part the things they adopted from us, reflected onto me in my youth, things I did not find in the world around me to any great degree but I found it in them. I have a lot of respect for the fact that they acted as a shield against a lot of the degeneracy that affect most others and am disgusted to see them debauched in a similar way I am disgusted at seeing the west debauched. And unlike others, I always subconsciously drew a clear line between them and other Asians (in this sense, even in my more bluepilled days, I didn't believe in equality). Destiny decides.

Fool, this should spark anger.

That's pretty esoteric. It is possible, though. Because we know that actual genocide is a thing, and that a permanent blending is also possible like in India, I have wondered from time to time about the races of man we have never heard of or seen any evidence of. There must be species of men which are now fully extinct. What would they have been like?

Like that zelda image?

I did too. It could have something to do with that Ainu admixture. But some people at this point then want to racemix with them, which is still stupid. Respect doesn't mean breeding.

I get the sense this was purposeful. They were targeted for destruction.

This chart only shows up to 2006, I know heroin prices have probably halved since then. This isn't to mention the new trend of heroin being "cut" with fentanyl, an even more potent opiate that is ridiculously easy to OD on if you think it's only heroin.

1) Cause heroin prices to drop like a stone
2) Get a bunch of whites addicted to opioids (even doctors seem ignorant of how powerfully addictive they are)
3) Start cutting heroin with fentanyl so even more ODs will happen

We know that (1) is more or less directly controlled by CIA and their many vassals in and out of the USG. (2) would be influenced by policies and regulations that deal with controlled substances, prescriptions, and medical training, things which are known to be within the power of CIA. Finally, (3) is a dirty trick that gives plausible deniability to an assassin killing someone through their heroin addiction, so very CIA.

If we can get the facts (legislation that influenced opioid prescription rate in the last 20 years) together it would be easy to make an infographic suggesting something is up. You could get that spread easy through alt-right social media.

Yeah, and they let millions of violent immigrants come in because they love whitey so much.
So they give niggers financial incentive to make more niggers.
Genius

It was simple vote buying.
All you need to protect against stealing niggers is segregation and the second amendment. Both of which they fight tooth and nail against.

Don't even bother explaining yourself. Some people just prefer being (((data mined)))

Certainly holds true for me.
A few years ago I was at the point where I was either gonna eat a shotgun or get redpilled.
Only reason I'm still standing is Evola and the knowledge that our enemies laugh every time a white man offs himself.

Pretty much every RPG/action adventure game and some anime were inspired by the west, at least back then. Castles, swords, heroic knights, saving the girl, etc., even the music.

I tend to count the Greeks (and Egyptians) among this, at least certain tribes of Greeks, namely the Spartans (who were proto-Fascist and had a rigid caste system). The general rule was: never breed with the loser/those you conquer, and this was applied to other Europeans mind you.

The thing about mixing is that there is more than one reason it may happen. Usually it happens out of sexual frustration (like the Mestizo and the Mulatto or the Norwegian guy who imports a Thai wife), or out of a fetish, but what about something deeper than all that? Something very deep, above one's base urges? And what about as a symbol of a relationship, kind of like "political marriages" only expanded? Mixing is usually terrible, especially if it's on a grand scale resulting in the loss of distinct peoples, but we have and continue to send emissaries of a sort to others we want to forge relationships with, and a bond between tribes is stronger when there is a bridge between them that is more than merely alliance. Come to think of it, one of the reasons Japan did not attack Russia along with Germany may have to do with this self-interest because a war with Russia wasn't in there best interest, but what if their relationship with the west had been closer, perhaps like it is today? We are more willing to fight together than back then, in part thanks to the "peace" between us and in part thanks to more people speaking the language of one another, but there seems to be a race between who will take Japan's hand: the other Asians or us, and quite frankly, the other Asians will destroy Japan a lot more than we will, and you will notice they are the kind who are encouraged to go to Japan more (and then be Bolshevized to try and make Japan even more lenient to hostile invaders), because most of Japan's foreigners are Chinese and Korean, and they aren't exactly friendly with one another nor do they behave like one another. Korea is heavily westernized and Chinese are heavily mixed with other Asians to the point that they have no creativity, but Japan has been mostly on its own for close to a thousand years, rejected things like liberalism and Christianity (and Islam now), and so on.

The jew uses the mulatto, the modern Arab, and the mestizo who are typically low-tier with some exceptions, but he doesn't seem to use the Asian/Eurasian in his propaganda, not anymore (did back in the 80s and early 90s but now it's all blacks and mystery meat).

Finally, one of the reasons blood is preserved is to retain the memory that is contained in there; the myth, which most people don't actively contemplate anymore thanks to a heavily socialized world. What about continuing this myth? Growing upon it? Isn't that what has been going on, for good and for worse? History is in the blood and sometimes it's detrimental and sometimes it may not be. I don't know what nature has in store or what it is capable of in terms of the destiny of peoples or even their collective will and consciousness, but it appears to me that cultural life is an expression of this will and a lot of their cultural inventions are a mix of ours and theirs. Their country alone seems to have had its own kind of caste, with the upper region having more western-style appearance, perhaps that ancient admixture. Perhaps the old blood is crying to return home because it's beginning to remember, and the shared nostalgia is attracting one another.

jew/asian admixture results in psychotic Supreme Gentlekikes

white/asian admixture results in Finns, our most powerful meme wizards.

It's always the darkest before the dawn.

If you or a white friend ever try and commit sudoku just remember.. Trump is president and is fulfilling his promisses.

Not to mention the military and cultural relationship between Japan and a western power never ended in 1945. It was Germany and now it's America (which was at the time 20-30% German in blood). The future culture may be western statues emblazoned by kana (Japanese alphabet) for the shared aesthetic value, which we saw since Blade Runner and even today's independent musical movements (music that interestingly enough is budding in fascistic circles like here). Either that's all just more degeneracy or maybe it's a revitalized new branch, a new path, like a saving grace that has just recently begun to grow out of the ashes of 1945, something the jew hasn't anticipated, and that Hitler's strange outreach to this far eastern nation was the first inkling of something huge.

I know this feel. Been rough being replaced by foreign labor in the IT industry.

Millenials, like Hitler, have seen what life in the west was before it all went to shit.

Ivy students already know the reason why.

See

>Study Finds White Americans Believe They Experience More Racism Than African Americans

>There’s a saying that “the new racism is to deny that racism exists.” If that is the case, it may explain a study conducted by researchers from Tufts University’s School of Arts and Sciences and Harvard Business School. Their findings claim that self-described white Americans believe they have “replaced blacks” as the primary victims of racial discrimination in contemporary America.

>The study finds that while both Caucasian and African Americans agree that anti-black racism has decreased over the last 60 years, whites believe that anti-white racism has increased. Moreover, the study finds that the majority of Caucasians believe that anti-white racism is a “bigger problem” than what African Americans face.

now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o

politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/

thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/

What makes it worse is that society blames you entirely for your struggles. It is one of the things I hate most about modern culture. The jews systematically create this artificial system where pressure from various sources is constantly being exerted to disadvantage you as a white male, but they have kept our old whtie value system that was forged in white ran societies in tact. It seems like whites are also really susceptible to "just world" fallacies where fortune is only shown and taken from those who deserve it. White men dying and struggling? That's because they're lazy and worthless. Jews rich and run the world? That is because they're smart and hard working. To every speak against it is just sour grapes. It is like the perfect mind prison.

I'm convinced since the industrial revolution we've been living the same century over and over. It's shocking how similar the trajectory has become. It's almost like the atomic bombs ripped a hole in space or something. Strange.

What of the new generation on the rise? Gen Z I think it's called. In respect to your analogy, wouldn't they be the generation that fought for Hitler? They were born in the filth and seem to be rejecting it.

Seems the Japanese are just trying to wake up an old friend.

I'm assuming this is what happens when your government/social institutions divert all aid and resources towards anyone who isn't you…

Seems like America is right on the verge of officially becoming a failed state.

1. The "swastika" is a manji.
2. The crescent moon and star was taken out of the later versions of the game.
3. That "triforce" above Odin is really quite a stretch.
4.Some of he rest could very well be coincidences.

A rose by any other name…

Finns are not white or asian. They are a separate people coming from a mixture of the porto-asians and porto-whites in the Ural mountain's of Siberia.

Nepotism and crony capitalism. Play by the rules and get screwed over for having faith in the system. That's why the people at the top are criminals. Then they place their spoiled, talentless kids in powerful jobs they don't qualify for or deserve and the cycle continues.

You do realize these liberals were healthy white children once?

I feel for you user, and this is coming from someone who has legitimately attempted suicide in the past. Maybe this is completely difference in perspective so nothing will change your mind. But keep this in mind. History repeats.

Every time man was backed into a corner where he felt isolated they have risen up as a last resort. Anons here are saying the West is approaching a climate mirroring 20's Germany which I am inclined to agree with. We will have our leader in the future, it may not be Trump or Le Pen, but he or she will show up.

S-stop it, user.

You ruined a perfectly good post.

Crazier things have happened.

I'm gonna be honest with you m8, I don't think that's one that's ever happened. I'm not trying to shit on women, but It's not something I'd entertain either. A female's physiology and psychology is not something that handles stress nor leadership roles well. Men are evolutionary predisposed to handling this role better. They are physically stronger and more resilient, and exhibit a higher degree of mental capacity that females don't have. The idea we're on about here is for the strongest, best, and smartest people to rule our nation. Frankly if you want that to be a woman I'm going to call you a pussy.

Wew lad

For someone who pretends to be British you sure have a short memory of their monarchs.

I wasn't trying to white knight so there is really no need to clarify
I never said I wanted it to be, and I never said any woman was suited for the position. I was bullshitting (hence spoiler) around to the idea that IF the only person who would be the next Hitler had a clit I wouldn't object to it ESPECIALLY considering how fast the West is deteriorating.

Seriously, if the only person who could lead the West out of this hellscape was a woman, would you object? Am I getting this right.

Not making a good case for yourself. English queens were some of the absolute worst rulers in history.

That's like saying if a T-Rex from Outer Space led the West out of it's decline, would I object? I mean I guess not. But they don't exist. And if they suddenly did I sure as hell wouldn't trust one.

I suppose Churchill was better than Victoria, Stalin better than Catherine, etc.

They don't make great leaders but the absolute worst rulers in history weren't them.

Well we agree on this. So why argue? Especially on a thread as serious as this.

go to medium.com and search vaccines are little ufos

Fucking kill yourself.

Fuck the collective society, then, user. It is worthless and deserves total destruction. Keep the light strong in a little pocket of beauty somewhere.

Stalin was the 2nd greatest leader in Russia's history after the Ivan the Terrible. And Ivan wasn't a very pleasant character either, he used to skin people alive not bowing low enough and burn peasants for giggles.
The fact is that Stalin made Russia the greatest empire in history of mankind.

It's true, during his reign China, North Korea, Mongolia and half of Europe were de-facto USSR colonies. If you count them, it makes Stalin's USSR the biggest empire in history.

And his military had enough nuclear firepower to destroy the world 3 times over and enough manpower to rebuild it afterwards.

His short-lived empire built on the corpses of about 30 million of his own subjects where they killed off anyone who was too smart or didn't tow the line isn't exactly a good example of "greatest empire in human history" unless your criteria for greatness is "who builds the biggest bridge using his own people as mortar only for the flimsy pile of shit to fall apart and leave his people a drunken mess."

Somehow they still beat the west in the space race everywhere, except the manned moon landing and in science in general and in all proxy wars they had around the globe - Cuba, Vietnam, Korea, half of Africa .
It wasn't until the 70s when the USSR started crumbling because of the impotent leadership, because the whole system was built around a single leader and there was no competent enough to fill Stalin's shoes.

Individual people's lives are irrelevant in the perspective of the survival and domination of an empire, that's just "muh feels" reasoning. If there is a big enough goal, even a billion lives are worth it.

t. leftycuck

Stalinism is natsoc in everything, except the economy.
Stalin was so nationalist he dug up the long forgotten tribes like Mansi, Komi and Cheremisa, gave every tribe their own land and forced them the learn their languages along with Russian and preserve their culture and tradition. These tribes are still alive to this day, you can see cute Komi girl singing webms here pretty often.

Any contrived system that kills and enslaves White people, is totally dependent on one person commie scum, and then quickly erodes and collapses after he dies is not even worth preserving in a history book tbh

Russians can't live any other way, they are free when they are "enslaved", by the western standards. You and you shitty liberal cultural imperialism doesn't apply to everyone in the world, m8. Freedom is a fairy tale, you only get to chose your masters.

Russians can't live any other way, they are free when they are "enslaved", by the western standards.

Well, at least Stalin succeeded in removing the Jew. There wasn't a single kike party member until the fall of USSR, also he denied the holocaust and executed the kikes, who tried to make it a thing.
There isn't a holocaust museum or a private central bank in Russia to this day.

Every western country, on the other hand is enslaved by the jew - financially, spiritually and emotionally.

So you could say Stalin contributed to the fight against the Jew more than the natsoc ever did.

Shut up cunt. Nobody in Russia is enslaved now

And that's why the Russians are complaining.2 years ago some government officials arrests started and the whole Ukraine gig and they hoped Putin will start sending people to gulags and draft everyone to go to war against NATO and his approval rating jumped to 90%.

But it went nowhere and his approval rating is only around 50% now. Many people in Russia are secretly hoping Kadyrov will take over when Putin steps down, he knows how to get shit done.

You're a complete fucking idiot. Thats not at all why they skyrocketed. And they're still high. Nobody in Russia is complaining because we have too much freedom

t. A Russian

'Cus you're all turning into fat, lazy useless cunts.
Look at obesity rates. It's a fucking epidemic when I go into the city, I can't believe how many fat fucks are around and growing in all ways each year.

Try again leftycunt
http:// www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-stalin-3%20Jewish%20Wives%20of%20Joseph%20Stalin.html

Literally everything they could dig up on Stalin is him being married to jewesses, who he later murdered.
That's pretty pathetic.

Learn to read

The one that pushed Russia to becoming a glorious nation.
To bad his predecessors wasn't even half as good leaders as Peter

So do I. Of those, I wonder most about the Hittites. They seemed proto-celtic.
What I meant though was ones we have no records of at all. Like perhaps the ones of Easter Island if Thor Heyerdahl's book was true. But also the ones which wouldn't match any physical descriptions of species that are still alive today. Like those hobbitish skeletons they found.

Not only that, but the America I was raised to think of and believe I existed in was essentially long dead before I was born. Seeing the change in my environment even over the past few years let alone a decade is just the icing on the cake of
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

t. is a German.

top kek

Could be. They know how fierce we can be firsthand. It must be disconcerting after a fight like the one we had to see the only people you now respect because of their abilities simply destroy themselves a couple of short generations later.

And it could be one of us.

Turn inwards, the whites that have survived are introverts or extroverted introverts mostly. There is always accountability, pride and happiness to be found in yourself even if the society you once knew has gone.

Hauntingly poetic, user. My condolences for your loss.

All the hipster numales can die for all I care. Our race will only be cleaner for it.

Wow on Holla Forums? What are the odds? :^)