Remember the 90s?

This video was suppose to be funny right?

Is this the LOL thread?

What's wrong with having a job? Those hipster faggots can go fuck themselves with their high horse when people doesn't even have a job for 6 or more years.

Why not?

I think you're supposed to feel nostalgia.

He not wrong. Bobby world was a good show

they're projecting user, they are stuck in some wannabe animation studio and admit that they drink to curb their depression

Learn to webm, faggot

Fox ADHD tried to establish a different tone from Adult Swim, something a little more “sincere”

I'm filled with some sort of hybrid emotion of anger and pity.

Beats me

More like beats off, amirite??? ;^)))

I don't know why that triggered my autism so much.

Is that comic still going?

Why do they keep letting talentless women make songs for these?

It was cancelled after chapter 8.

Also, "twee"

I don’t see the appeal

gotcha, I was almost about to be impressed that he carried it on so long with no audience.

I think my eyes haven't stopped rolling yet.

I'm impressed he''s still working on his VN.

Haha fucking hell! At least he's given up on comics.

What the fuck is this shit?

Hey Holla Forums

Don't give him a reason to respond user, you'll only provoke him into posting more of shitty poorly drawn art. Just report for cancer and ignore.

Yeah, you need to kill yourself.

Some fag that used to post his shit comics here.

They were pretty Shit. The LSD ghost was the most interesting, honestly, like Waterworld, but focused on one girl who's psyche constantly fucks her, but the Working Girls series was definitely the most fappable.

When I was driving I figured out why these faggots like the 90's so much mine you I like them too for different reasons. They were the last time they were happy, and why is that? Because they were before they were offended by everything and joining every movement they could. It was the last time they allowed themselves to enjoy things.

And for us it was mid-2007. Sure, we enjoy the occasional thing here or there, but 2008 was the start of them dragging us down to their level.

and the annoying thing is, unlike them, we don't hate things because we actively go looking for them, we hate things because they keep forcing shit into them, degrading quality, and actively making the things we used to enjoy "oppose" us.

At least it has forced some of us into a position of productivity.

The main issue with the LSD ghost was it was all tentacle rape and futa.

The tentacle rape I can understand, but it was futa on female, so I fail to see the problem with that.

You must have not heard the rest of the lyrics or are being autistic on purpose because
And
Are two separate things. If you need it explained it’s asking Mega Man to wait for us and then after work “we’ll” as in the guy working and we as the watchers will go and save the princess after work. Unless you’re retarded Zelda is usually a princess you save.

You're reading too far into it. He's saying he'll save Zelda with Megaman in the future once he balances his checks. He also being the watcher. But he is saying he'll do it with Megaman.