King Nigger Analdestroyed in latest leaks

CIA whistleblower leaks 47 hard drives and 600 million documents
==Obama spied on Trump==>
Obama spied on prominent businessmen (tough luck, Cuckerberg)
Obama purposely targeted Conservatives/right wing individuals and organisations using alphabet agencies such as intelligence, law enforcement, and tax (proven by the IRS scandal).
Obama tax dodged and help other niggers tax dodge like infamous race hustler Jesse Jackson
Obama spied on 156 judges
Obama spied on Supreme Court justices, including Scalia
Indications Scalia possibly purposely targeted for assassination to ensure liberal agenda is supreme

freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf

Intelligence Committee chair, Nunes, Vindicates Trump Claims on Surveillance!
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/22/nunes-unmasking-report-vindicates-trump-claims-surveillance/

It's over. Obama's legacy is FINISHED (and possibly going to prison)

Lesson: Never let a criminal nigger in office

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/LarryKlayman/chariman-nunes-fbi-james-comey-montgomery-whitsleblower/2017/03/19/id/779551/
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/844632137072623616
media.8ch.net/file_store/3bfa047176b5ef172db489ac90f47306c40022049927ec75e44070a111fc1745.pdf
archive.is/0Le0T
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Webm and archive that shit, nigga

First and last black president

Bump

Where are the leaks and do I need to leave work early today?

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

neither of your links say anything about the CIA link you retard, provide the link and an archive dummy

You better not be fucking with me OP. I don't see wikileaks, so this is going through another source, hopefully a trustworthy one.

I think we've been had.

Mods ban OP and add him to the gas list.

OP you need to better explain yourself in the future. I'll summarize the important stuff from the pdf for you this time.

They apparently also spied on businessmen like The God Emperor himself.

Oops forgot to include another link

https: //theconservativetreehouse. com/2017/03/22/freedom-watch-notifies-congress-of-deep-state-intelligence-whistle-blower-full-pdf/

BLASPHEMY

Prime example of how redtext shouldn't be used.

bump

Saw this earlier. I think if the committee blows him off this time he may just dump the info to the public. Get that tar and those feathers ready boys! 'Bout to have some old time fun.

(Sourced from freedomwatchusa.org website):
newsmax.com/LarryKlayman/chariman-nunes-fbi-james-comey-montgomery-whitsleblower/2017/03/19/id/779551/

obama's legacy isn't about his presidential "accomplishments"
its about one-upping bill ayers.

Mods sticky this thread

THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD

I can understand your excitement user, but there are better embeds.

Link to the 600 million documents and 47 hard drives?

There won't be enough rope in Washington friends. Any enterprising anons should start trucking it to the city, outkike the kikes.

it's not relevant to the story

no, you leave when david brock says you can

when everything's redtext, nothing's redtext
hopful BUMP

once again, OP is a colossal faggot.
post pics of the pdf or kill yourself.
learn to properly break links
Breitbart
archive.is/dM5ee
TCTH
archive.is/wOXR3
sage for double post. i wish i could take back my first bump

Thought I was having a fever dream.
Where are the proofs OP?

Cant nigger president just drop dead?

YOUR BLOG ISN'T PROOF!!!!!!!!!! STOP GETTING OUR HOPES UP!

Do you think we could get away with tarring and feathering all the tweakers?

In October 2014, Klayman sued the Obama administration, claiming that it secretly allowed the Ebola virus to enter the United States so it could be used against Americans of the "Caucasian race and Jewish-Christian religion."

More info?

Seen this news in the past 2 days, still no actual proof of the data itself. People keep saying 600 million, we all know how much kikes love the number 6.

Still no factual governmental documents to back up any of these claims whatsoever!

FUCK PEOPLE WHO LINK PDF'S, SHITS USUALLY RATTED

I swear to Kek, TorOP, if this isn't verified, I will personally see to it that you suffer! Do not get my hopes up over nothing.

He pulled that case. This is the guy from the freedomwatchusa website, so I take what he says with a grain of salt. He's also a kike.

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/844632137072623616

This is related. Nunes did admit to the kikery.

Don't get your hopes too high. Dennis Montgomery has a history of being a fraud and con man.

Obama is a puppet. He is as much of a neocon puppet as Bush was.
The ones responsible for thise are the kikes behind him.

Come back to me when Wikileaks releases something. Freedomwatch and Kikebart aren't valid sources for this kind of shit.

Bumping in the hope that this shit is actually real.

Is it proved yet?

That just means he said it so when evidence comes out to support it everyone will dismiss it immediately. Death by association and all that.

600 million coincidence goys nothing to see here.

I did go through the 600 million documents and it appeared to be nothing substantial sadly.
:^)

Bumping to keep this alive

Everything was true

FEELS TIME TRAVEL MAN

bumping in the hopes someone has the time and autism to figure out if this is for real.

Montgomery is just asking to have a heart attack while trying to kill himself with a nailgun while lifting weights.

PDF reposted: media.8ch.net/file_store/3bfa047176b5ef172db489ac90f47306c40022049927ec75e44070a111fc1745.pdf
archive of kikebart: archive.is/0Le0T

(checked)
definitely some of them, I think it would be fucking hilarious to bring back tarring and feathering. I'm sure it hurts like a bitch, but legally I don't think it qualifies as assault

anti slide bump

Dennis Montgomery named at 00:05 and throughout. He's a "brilliant computer guy"
from twitter.com/risetoflyy/status/845023416465965056
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two

pt2

I have no idea why this isn't way bigger news.
Even the MSM would have to report on shit like this.

Nigger kang and pedo kikes are going to burn.

MSM aren't news organizations. They're information warfare units controlled by the globalist kikes.

wew lad.
If they can tie Obongo to Scalia, it's over. A full purge will commence.