Tree of Savior

ToS no new players can download until they fix servers edition

Tree of Savior is a korean grindan game with cute aesthetics and a variety of classes.

old thread in bump limit:

new players are currently not allowed because they are fixing the overloading servers.

Current players register here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRTDc2evOPyTa4Xn5NZt-vO1g-PpFL9eBWGE4S0xwqw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1865303421
for the un-guilded to find fellow un-guildeds. main guild under Cider is full, waiting for someone to get to templar for the extension guild. need to be a templar to start a guild (rank 7 requires hundreds of hours of grindan to reach) and the class is pretty shit so need someone really dedicated to go for this.

current templar candidate: GlassArmour PM him in klai for encouragement.

pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
index of guides/etc to anything worth knowing.

blaster3.net/files/ToS Mechanics.pdf
stats and how they work. Helps out when you need to figure out something kinda specific about the stats. A lot of it can be ignored, but useful when you have stat questions.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/
Use this for skill building.

for any other DBs, just head to tosbase.

important beginner tips:

Special quests
headgears
docs.google.com/document/d/1POy4XkZVoBwi6i8RW4P3fuMUNWvsgboY88s9bbXx4nQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1

hidden quests (free stats)
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/bulb-hidden-quest-and-useful-information-might-have-spoil-bulb/65899

map gimmicks/mini games
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-of-gimmick-rewards/256584

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/011prHsf9eSsogxUp
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=459
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=434&vp=2)
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113666ee.253555.153545.5a6a8291aabc.2a314a6574
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11344488.24354551.1535.1f3f557a.1a557a85
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11344888.24354551.1535.1a3a557a.1f557f8a
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113668ee.1123354551.15243541.41556595a5b9.1525314371.11213a4a6571
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333.354555.163a4165758595
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333.354555.16263a4167758595
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333.354555.163d416a758595
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4133bbbf.15213544.1a2a3555.1f2f334775.153545
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113666ee.253555.153545.5a6a8591aab9.1125354a6571
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRTDc2evOPyTa4Xn5NZt-vO1g-PpFL9eBWGE4S0xwqw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1865303421
tosbase.com/database/items/628025/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/3thfp94coj/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/gejf0wqdtk/
archive.is/u8R3N
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm still really bummed with the linearity of this game durin the beta.
Do every monster still spawn in a fixed location?

They randomized spawn locations to the area but the spawn rate in some areas is still frustratingly low.

No change in linearity if you feel the need to stick to the quests.

Some of the Orsha maps have cycles and unmarked quests. Over-all things are still fairly linear, but Orsha's designs hint that there's a non-zero chance this ends up being a good game by the end.

Is leveling a full support Cleric/Priest supposed to be like this?

Slow and painful

Finally got to level 75, time to stab that Mausoleum in the face.

On the topic of armor, despite enemies hitting for strike damage I'm still taking less damage from them than if I were to wear leather armor.

Though… that might change when I enter higher leveled places (I'm bouncing around in places around my level; 80)

switching channels can help if you're grinding specific monster(s). It's how I grinded cafrisun.

buy sacrament and blessing buffs from Pardoner players.

I'll try that

Also, how do I know if I'm lagging badly? There's no in-game latency meter.

To that user that wanted the game files, I uploaded them to MEGA.

Check the previous thread for the link or just post here and I'll get you the link.

Only way I know is when inputs start getting delayed, items drops from mobs don't get picked up, and/or when NPCs refuse to talk to you.

There is a ping command, but it's of varying use.

The command is //ping

I'll see if that works.
Thanks.

Every so often when I attack the animation plays twice. It's a bit disheartening to see.

The //ping just popped up and said

Ping: 0.209557

I'll assume this means seconds, so I have 209ms. On the server closest to me. SEA, Varena. Guess I can check the other servers see how those fare.

Not only that, it seems like there's deterioration to the communication to the servers that control item drops and inventory. Right now there's always a lag whenever the game takes the time to calculate what should drop

205ms on Klaipeda.

Are all the servers hosted together or something or is my internet just that shit connecting to SEA that NA servers are more or less the same?

I'm in Aus and my connection to Varena (and Klaipeda) is shit.

I used to get massive ping spikes and had the lag symptoms like you described.

I started using a VPN though and the game's a lot more responsive (no lag symptoms). It's probably a combination of IMC being shit and SEA internet.

Is there such a thing as a free VPN? Probably not.

GET ON FOR THE DUNGEONING.

Too busy tonight?

I get that a lot. It's fucking annoying. What hurts the most is that sometimes I attack, the enemy doesn't die, but it can still hit me and inflict damage before it dies from the attack I did a second earlier.

Also, is it lag or a mechanic when an enemy is running away from you, but you're hitting it and it's not doing damage?

Also why do 3/4 of the enemies run the fuck away from you?

Network/Concurrency programming mang.

I'll be on in a bit, just need to look at portfolio submission shit I gotta get done by tomorrow night.

They're fucking kiting us.

That right there is the real meta of ToS.

Lol, warp within the city

[error]moverment validation too fast.

FIX YOUR SHIT TREE OF BUGS

Are there more quests like this, that increase your stats? Where can I find them?

There's a few quest that results in stat increases. Google hidden quests I guess.

I saw mention of a discord server earlier, so I've decided to make one for us. Feel free to join; or not, can't really force you
discord.gg/011prHsf9eSsogxUp

I swear this is why i keep reposting the doc file link because nobody checks the damn OP. Link to the secret quests in the op, bottom part.

Not until they fix their shit. The devs give 0 shits about the game and it's full of more bugs than bots, and there's a fucking lot of bots.

these addons are pretty dang fun.

Is there a way to improve the equipment's durability ? It goes down way too fast

Friendly reminder that not turning in a warp mission can serve as a waypoint for cheaper warping around. Example, the repeatable in the mining village warps you next to the statue, and costs 58 (iirc) to then warp to klai, with the added benefit of pre-channel hopping to something double-digit.

Don't keep too many, but at least one per town is a good idea. Way cheaper than warp scrolls (500 for klai/orsha, 1000 for fred)

It's going to be dependant on all mobs having that damage type. -50% trumps -15% or +27.5%, but user that said most mobs are strike was drunk and/or forgetting pierce is pretty fuckin common too.

Really you want 3x plate/cloth and to juggle your top based on what's prevelent. Cloth for magic or high pierce low slash, Leather for high strike low pierce, plate for high slash low strike, ghost for high phys low magic.

It's like under 5k each piece on the market atm because the lack of newbies and massive grind train for it.

Mechanic. They moved out of the hitbox before the damage frame happened on the server, but their sprite is lagging so your client played the hit animation/sound. It's more obvious with knockdown/back in play.

They don't wanna die, user. They run so they can try to live.
And then their goldfish brain forgets that and they try to jump you when they see you again.

Stop dying (that murders dura), using ones with under 30 duramax, or be a squire and combat repair your shit.

I grinded cafrisun at low level and used that money to upgrade each piece to +4

I'm almost level 86 now, wearing full plate. I'll look into getting a cloth suit.

But once I hit level 86 I'm using all (or most) of my level 4 exp cards. I have two lvl 5 exp cards I got from the Vibora girl. I'll save that till level 126

type //ping into normal chat

Oh, now the rest of the thread loads.

Well to those in Aus wondering why SEA servers suck for you, the servers are physically in Singapore and routing from Aus to Sg sucks balls. You're better off playing on NA servers, might get 150ms with a good tunnel.

Tho keep in mind that 200ms isn't really a big deal unless you're playing something that spams autos like QS c3.

Man talk about a nice bonus to bad you need 2 for collections T.T

Fuck collections. I keeping that headgear.

I want your helm. Killed about 1k of those fucking things in the Quarry before I gave up.

I got two of those (1 went to a collection)

I'm absurdly lucky with head accessory drops.

Anybody have any idea what block rate does?
It's not directly how fast you can block after blocking, as any high con hoptasta could tell you.
It seems you can't block anything without a block rate of 1+
Almost all shields give rate 1. All give at least 1.

A friend of mine said it was a multiplier to your block score when chance is calculated, but he linked the pdf in the op as sauce and was surprised when it wasn't there.

Anybody know what it does?

Tbh I would suggest using cards whenever you either
A) need to keep up in level with where you NEED to be
B) unlock fred missions (lv100)
C) they would put you at a class advancement

I used them at 46 for a massive boost. Got up to level 55, stopped using them until Level 70, bumping me up to level 75. And then one or two to level 80. Stayed like that till now, where I'm in the middle of level 85

I have around 140 of the level 3 ones.

I have over 250 of the level 4 ones. I haven't used a single one.

Post your lewd qts

How is the ERP in this game

Heads up people TheWingsBitch in Orsha is bugged. She's not giving out cards for turn in anymore. Turned in 7 kill quests and explorations and got nothing .

Page 10

Block = 0.5 per Level + CON + (0.03 * Shield block rate * Level) *2

The block stat exists only when one of the conditions is fulfilled.

1) A shield is equipped
2) Crossguard is active
3) Stoneskin is active

Apologies, only swordman classes get the 2x bonus from the shield block rate portion of the formula.

>>9567684 fug

I'm fuckin' blind. Shit.

Does it have any effect on active guarding (pelt and rode shield secondary weapon button attribute)? Might still just be blind but not seeing it referenced in the pdf.

why aren't you online I've shot up 12 levels past you since you hit R5

testing gets block from 177 to 1063 block when actively blocking, +25% attribute bonus from Peltasta included.

Give me a moment I just arrived from work like moments ago

No I mean does block rate effect active guard?

active guard affects block rate, not the other way around. It literally just skyrocket your block rate.

So a block rate 1 vs 2 is not going to be a selling point ever, since that's like 6 extra block at lv200 on a swordie? Or is active guard multiplicative instead of additive?

why do people share reflect shield. do they not know it's terrible

Well if I have 900+ block value from actively blocking, one could assume its multiplicative. however it could need testing.

Considering the alternative is earthquake and magic bolt, I cant blame them.

But why do they feel the need to inflict it on ME! Why do they think I want a -1 maximum buff count debuff

Found another another fluid druid Scout old semen demon

Addon manager here, in case you're a casual who hasn't installed any super awesome addons.

our*
legwyn is haunting me

I met some roleplayers in Klapedia. I want that half hour of my life back. No surprise that they were all p2w too.

Elaborate

I got a new hat from the treasure chest in the Legwyn Family Residence.

I confirm that it looks absolutely fagtastic but its a free hat

FailedDryad/SemenDemon

Would not fug.

It is done. Someone probably desperate for cash sold a collecture for 80k and I had 60k from my own sales ready for collecting today.

Bretty gud. You poor as fuq now?

Curious what damage my 75 spear will do.

Nah still have 70k left. Only used 20k from yesterday's stash since I forgot I have 60k silver unclaimed in the market.

i get 60ms and im in Australia

If you have the addons sometimes you can see how much HP those npcs have.

The one I've seen are a few hundred thousand HP

I'm having trouble deciding which one is better/which one to invest in. Cleave or Helm Chopper? In these pictures both have 10 points in them.

Cleave has lower base attack power but adds a crit rate of +50.

Helm Chopper has higher base attack power but can stun. It's also strike instead of slash (like Cleave and Seism)

I've also invested in Seism, and that can also stun, but would it be good having two stun skills?

Helm chopper is 2 hit. Cleave is one hit but bigger attack area.

Save 5 points for pounce. You'll probably love it

That's right, Helm has two hits. I'm still on the fence. Though right now I have Cleave at 5 points, Helm at 1. I'm mostly just using it for the stun. I'm at Barb 2

And yeah, I'm also thinking of investing in Pouncing. At least 1 point.

After Barb 3 I'm going Fencer.

Also is that EXP popup thing a mod? Or Korean only?

Holy shit, that's one sight I want to see.

When I get to it, I'll see if I can record it.

Cheers have a video of pouncing used in PvP.

its an addon. follow this

zoning you out with fireballs. that pryo is playing smart. too bad cryo still the better cc blob.

Is it me or does pounce only enter cooldown once you use up 10 seconds of pouncing? It looks like it didn't even enter cooldown during the first round until the end.

So, Steam is being a faggot, and the official site seems to be useless. What is the price of this game? Is it pay-to-win? How cute the girls are?

Also, pres, you're going to be in charge of charging into enemy lines, impaling the nearest mage and trotting him back to be gangbanged by a bunch of autistic niggers

The game is currently (temporarily) closed to new players because of server issues.

it's f2p, you can buy a currency called TP that you can use to purchase stuff like outfits and hairs and some consumeable items. You can also buy something called a token which has certain gameplay increases (30% more exp from killing monsters, movement speed increase, etc), but you can get along just fine without them (so far, at least. I'm level 106). Most of your exp comes from cards anyway (you get items called EXP Cards from quests that give you certain amounts of exp. You can use these cards at any time).

The game's art is pretty. The girls are cute, I suppose, but they're mostly sprites. The customization is limited, unless you buy TP to get items from the shop.

Damn, that should be in he OP with red capital letters. But then it's not p2w, right? Is there an overall goal? Is it pvp or pve oriented? How is crafting? Can I run it on Linux?

guy who typed up the OP here to say "my bad" for not including the f2p

this shit has been debated to death and it really depends on here you draw the line. token is pretty much the maximum you get as far as p2w goes but (1) you can buy it for in game silver and if you autist your way to the high level content without burning it all on enhance attributes then its very manageable (2) it gives leveling and trading benefits, though the move speed is legit unfair to those without tokens so you can argue that and (3) the game is a grindan with lots of fun elements to distract yourself with since cap is fucking hard to reach, the token only really matters for dungeon grinding (one extra run), market jewing (way more slots and less tax) and pvp (because of movespeed).

grind and find what you enjoy doing. i've been in the top 10% of adventure journal since lvl 110. i'm the definitive casul not even half of the cap level but i've done a ton of the adventuring.

depends where YOU want to focus. game is designed around pve but i'll be damned if hunkering down in town challenging people to duels isn't fun. you will never laugh as hard as skewering someone and then smacking them down on the ground many times and they somehow manage to dodge every single slam.

its vanilla bare minimum tier for all classes because of recipe scrolls… but its pretty exciting when you grab a crafting class and sell your shit. there's no good way to explain how retarded yet fun magnum opus is.

dunno, can you even run steam on linux?

Well, damn, that sounds nice. If I can just spend one or two evenings chilling out in that game and still see progress, then this is exactly what I need. Now I just have to wait an unknown amount of time to jump in.
Looking at the stuff in OP, I can basically start whatever character I want, and still be useful, correct?

Yes. There is a Linux specific version, and you can also run it through WINE, through that can be a bit complicated. I'm going to check it out.

It's no very graphic intensive, right? I want to get comfy and play it on a thinkpad that only has integrated graphics.

its not worth grinding if you aren't having fun. that first character pick is important because they all play very differently, hell the control scheme preference even changes.

gonna level with you, i don't know jack shit about linux compatibility.

if you're tech savvy hurr durr linux stereotype you can mess with that one guy's upload (previous thread and i don't have a link maybe he'll see this and repost) of game files. you really just need to have it registered as owned in steam and the block doesn't do jack anymore. that's why we had a bypass before buy word got out and the bypass was also cockblocked.

as for graphic intensive, its not supposed to be and i'm running it well with a dated computer but some toasters are having a problem with it for some reason. they have a post in the thread about reducing the calls and shit like that to help with it. if for nothing else, people don't complain much for the graphics, all the complaints are on the inconsistent ping/latency.

Just burnt through all my EXP cards, went fro m75 to 91; passing the exp reset.
feels good man

I saved a lot of those (only used a few to get to 75, and then from 79-80), and then blew most of them at level 46. I'm sitting at 106, with around 130 left over level 4 cards.

Next reset is 126.

WTF was that lazer of death at the start?

If you're doing both cities quest line you should hit the top 10% around level 75

That's the monk's hadouken skill if I am not mistaken. It's an absolute killer in GvG where a cyro can seal up a hallway and a monk will just blast everyone to bits.

Here have a video of a PvP monk with the wrong build for PvP.

So Cryo is so OP you can carry in PvP, nice

oh god those stats

That's a PvE monk. A successful PvP monk I saw in a GvG video has 40k hp easy.

yeah, i've got around 220 str, 35ish con and 75ish dex o nmy monk atm,couldn't imagine pvping with only 10k hp

newfag here

how do I rename my character house or whatever? I named it "Nignogs" because I thought it wouldn't be visible to others.

You have to waste TP to do that. There is a tap in game that lets you do it, can't recall which one.

Are the fucking skill icons causing all the resource consumption?!?!?

Steam's screenshot feature really fucked those pictures in the ass. Damn.

i wish someone made a webcomic of ToS. if only i had drawing skills.

I know that first one all too well. Can't count how many times I was pulled into the Highlander Master's house.

those breasts were too massive for my CPU.

These are pretty damn nice, is there a camera distance unlock?

its an add-on. probably unfair for pvp though because lots of classes require zoning setup.

Don't have that problem anymore since I mostly stick around Orsha.

I like Orsha way more. It's just far prettier. Has the better storage girl too. The only thing it's missing is the Peltasta Master

mah nigga

Why are karas fragments so expensive? Is this more dilgele-styled fuckery?

maybe people just really want that collection thing finished for free 5 dex?

What's the music in that webm?

+5 free dex? Practically annudah shoah

how does this work and where can I get one?

i just pick stuff out of my saved shit, i don't know jack about them and i often don't even check what i click

It's some jap that's been making robots since 2009 and her name is Hina if I remember correctly

thats a cool as video.

pres, going on a plane and probably will not be remotely near a computer until midnight your time, so not joining you for raids today

That's cool dude. I'm on the discord if you got access to that, otherwise I'll catch you when you're on.

this bitch is my life now. only enough time to grab daily free soul crystals. back to thesis

Thanks IMC. What will I ever do without you doing everything but banning bots.

New patch tonight

Man fuck this, why do they keep bringing over only the shitty balance changes from ktos and no good ones?

Is that like the only freaking thing they are patching?

They also nerfed Krivis 3 and lowered token prices.

>treeofsavior.com/news/?n=459

1. General Contents

- The price of Tokens in the TP Shop will be reduced from 198 TP to 99 TP (treeofsavior.com/news/?n=434&vp=2)
- Three new loading images have been added.

2. Quest Related

- The First Epitaph (1): The problem of being unable to get the Flat Stone back after canceling the process of making a shovel has been fixed.
- Can't Be Taken Away (2): You will now be able to obtain Condensed Cursed Energy from Red Wood Goblins.
- Pull out the Metal Plate: You can now complete the quest even if your summons or companions defeat the monster.

3. Skill Related

3.1 Cleric Skills
> Cure: Fixed the problem of the sound getting muted when Cure: Damage Interval is active.
3.2 Krivis Skills
> Melstis: Consumables can no longer be used while casting this skill.
3.3 Thaumaturge Skills
> Swell Left Arm and Swell Right Arm: The equipment on the corresponding arm will now increase in size when using these skills.

4. Warp

- Warp prices will no longer appear on-screen when using a Warp Scroll.
- Moving to the map where the Warp Scroll was last used will no longer be impossible when the amount of silver carried by the character is insufficient.
- Hitting the space bar consecutively when warping at the Second Demon Prison will no longer make the character warp multiple times.

5. Cloaking

- Heal and font effects on enemy characters will no longer be shown when they are Cloaking.
- Guild members in a Cloaking state will now appear translucent.

6. Miscellaneous

- Companions will now look in the same direction as your character when close by, and face towards your character when far away.
- In mouse mode, the attack speed will no longer be faster than normal.

Have they said when their going to reopen the servers?

>Going 50% cheaper because going FTP didn't turn out like what the sales analyst said it would. turns out focusing on make a cash store instead of fixing your damn server makes even the free players go away

Is this where I laugh heartily at IMC?

I like the game. I'd like it even more if they actually fixed things. I know a ton of people who want to play.

Uh, weren't they saying they were re-evaluating the price even before EA ended?

They re-closed the game to new players while they fix their code, at f2p launch there was no way to buy paid currency, and they got about a day and a half of sales data from the 198 price before they announced they were changing it- if even that.
There's even a refund.

That doesn't seem like backpedaling to me. That seems like they halfassedly threw numbers at it, then someone thought "maybe we should make sure the prices are fair" a few days later.

I have 162 Lv5 Exp card, at lvl 103, should I save them or do I use them now ?

I have about the same amount. I'm saving them. I might use one or two here and there, like when the class is close to advancing a level, but generally I'll be saving the bulk of cards for level 126.

I bet him as a Peltasta C3. Just hit and run, nothing to it. Not going to lie, he was fucking wrecking me at the start. So used to just face tanking everything without fear. Had to get smart with this fucker or I was toast.

Save them. I use them only for the last few levels before xp reset.

I'm moving around points and whatnot for my barbarian-fencer build.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113666ee.253555.153545.5a6a8291aabc.2a314a6574

Opinions?

I didn't take Concentration, and it's too late to go back and fix it. I was already level 75 when I realized the mistake.

I have an Tree of Savior account, it's just that I never downloaded it after it released and went F2P.
Would the client still work for me if I downloaded it from another source? (say use Archive.org to download the archived file.)

Skipping Concentrate is already a big mistake right off the bat. 1 Point Guardian is all that is needed in that skill, so those spare points could be better used in Rim Blow for some much needed deeps in Peltasta. Don't know shit about Barbarian, but go through the thread, other people have talked about some of the skills here. Or was it another thread?

This game was supposed to be our lord and Saviour, Holla Forums. Why has it forsaken us so?

Please someone, anyone, be the next Norse mythology sprite game we need. Hell, mix in some other mythologies next time.

If I could either have a free way to reset my Swordsman skill points or give my current set of exp cards to a new character, I would totally do it to fix that missing Concentration.

I'm already over level 100, in Barbarian C2.

well you can purcahse a skill reset. you cant transfer xp cards

we need people to actually test this shit out. waiting for the user in the last thread to repost his link with all the game files.

i'm a fan of helm chopper much more than cleave but that might just be a preference. puncing though you should max out, take some points out somewhere (maybe cleave) for it. maybe lvl 4 sept and only lvl 1 flanco because of the burst potential.

can't really cater to every taste, many are happy with its base design less the bugs, bots and lag so i guess it didn't forsake everyone.

don't sweat the concentration, yeah its a miss, but end of the day that's 1 less buff in a buff-oriented meta that demands daino.

5 hour maintenance. Ugh.

My first character is a Cleric 1/Prist 3 which I was supposed to level up to Monk (but didn't because I got lazy and I need to get the Revelations from the Klaipeda storyline to get those sweet 9 bonus points).

Now I started a Sowrdsman 1/Peltasta 1/Hoplite 1 and, while fun and easy to kill bosses, I sometimes wonder if I should have gone Swordsman 2 for more Concentration and Gung-Ho damage.

Don't worry about it, because you have gung ho and finestra now.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11344488.24354551.1535.1f3f557a.1a557a85

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11344888.24354551.1535.1a3a557a.1f557f8a

Looking for opinions on which way to go. Currently Peltasta one and wondering if Hoplite 3 is worth it, but I want to be a dual wielding pirate. Except apparently Double Weapon Assault uses a ton of stamina? Which if that's the case I might have to rethink it. I do know that I want to do a full STR build, so I know the +50 crit rate from finestra will be really valuable.

hop c2 is fine. it is much more important to max out your corsair skills at c3. so go for the 2nd build.

Imo falconade is a one point wonder, since the damage scaling is low compared to the mana cost on a 0cd block skill.

Lunge is kinda 1 or max, but I'm leaning 1. The eva buff is cool but fairly meh since I believe Falconade is close to a guaranteed block assuming you git gud, and the slash amp doesn't scale (nore does the duration).

Composee rounds off the one-point-dips as another 0cd move, only no block and higher sp for pierce and higher damage.

Sept is an amazing bossing skill. While the lack of Concentrate does reduce its damage by a lot, Frenzy 10 will bring it right back up.

Why 5 ranks in Guardian? The eva attribute scales with itself, not skill ranks.

Not sure how I feel about Pouncing, tbh it doesn't impress me.

It's like you hate fun.

For reference here's my own planned build. Two free points in Fencer 2 waiting to see what Fencer 3 gets, with likely Barb 3 as the last rank (more frenzy). Should Fencer 3 prove lame and nothing else call to me, the points go into likely Lunge (maybe one in Toucher just for flashiness) and I snag Corsair 3 for pistol and rapier and the rank of Admiral. I might just go Corsair 3 long term anyways because of fun. Really depends on what Fencer 3 gets or if Circle 8 or 9 intrigue.
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113668ee.1123354551.15243541.41556595a5b9.1525314371.11213a4a6571

Actually, off of this….

How do all of the Corsair attacks work with the pistol? Does Double Wep Assault let you shoot the pistol between sword swings like it seems to?

oh fuck I might have to go this route… fuck putting points into Unlock, I need them for later!

Never put points into unlock. It's literally worthless. There are enough keys to open every chest. Apparently double weapon assault requires button mashing, drains 2 stamina per attack and also doesn't work very well with the pistol because of various animation issues. This combines to make me very sad

from the skill description of letting you use your dagger not off-hand weapon with no delay kind of seems like it can't be used with a pistol.

Question for some of you higher levels. Currently C3 Peltasta and this is my current build.
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333.354555.163a4165758595
Was thinking of finishing off with this build
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333.354555.16263a4167758595
Or if I should max High Guard over Swash Buckling or vice versa?
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333.354555.163d416a758595
Yea, yea I fucked up going Peltasta C3, oh well I have to live with it now.

Also is Dex worth investing into as a tank? Was thinking of dropping more points into it to get more out of the Guardian buff.

Woah there kid, slow down

oh you poor soul, you leveled high guard. i hope you at least went full con to maximize the endgame dungeon meta build, you really won't be doing much damage at all ever.

max high guard, its better defensive stats and at lvl 10 swash you are pretty much grabbing enough to fill all skill AoE ratios anyway.

dex is pretty moot with high guard so its only benefit is a bit more dodge and accuracy… dodge that requires excessive amounts to be consistent. so skip dex for as long as you can still manage hitting things.

pelt 3 is NOT BAD, it just deals pittiful damage for (you guessed it) better tanking and threat management. a full con pelt 3 is highly appreciated in earth tower runs… i hear.

Yea. It's late and can't get my thoughts in order.

Full Con? Fuck that up too. at 90 Str 80 Con 20 Dex ATM. Guess I'll start dumping everything else into Con and hopefully that's enough.

The lockpick points were based on a one-circle dip primarily for the costume; both Keelhaul and Dust are more for utility in my setup, not really damage, so I wanted to keep the sp costs down.

A shame to hear it's that awkward…. but then, that frees up 10 points for more Hexen and Hook.

Not like the skill tooltips weren't famous for being incomplete.

Definitely max Swashbuckling, that is the one thing a Pelt 3 can do that a Pelt 1 cannot: pull 21 with an ungodly max mob size.

Dex is an all or nothing stat tbh, those points will do better in CON or STR. That attribute is more designed for a dex build taking a one-level dip in Pelt.

I would suggest dipping into Hoplite 1 at some point if you're fine suffering more; 7 finestra (hop +2 spear) has 100% uptime on a 18% block buff, as well as spears having bonuses vs larger mobs and Stabbing being Good.

My main went swd pelt hop pelt sqr, and is planning pelt next with either sqr 2 or cata to cap it atm. Friends I play with needed a tank pretty badly.

Ya don goofed. I'm trying to think of classes you can take after this while still using your somewhat useful with pelt skills and I'm coming up blank.

It's not that pelt 3 is completely bad. There is just better choices at R3 and R4. When you do take it to three circles it's skills can't really be used well with other classes other than Rodel, because you skip out on Hop so don't pick up 1h spear attribute to be a tank Cataphract. If you do pick up a rank of Hop you can't get three circles of Cataphract for swash+rush.

You'd want some dex to have the accuracy to hit the eva soft cap, if you're pvping. Or enough to not miss all your skills.

I been looking into Hoplite for that bonus you mentioned, but was thinking if do go in, then it would be all the way in for that +30% Block

i would assume since you went high guard. -50% atk is a death sentence to your DPS especially because its percentage. imagine halfing your STR. you can still hybridize if you just don't use high guard unless you roll with a party. consider going cloth though because block can deal with physical while you fizzle to magic.

holy shitballs that class path. are you a masochist?

i love how we are all confusing this niggah with conflicting shit. lol

Surely you jest.

Squire if you have friends. You contribute zero damage, but you got 5 kd cds (bash + umbo), hold all the agro, have a long range snare, and can repair and sharpen, as well as buff foods (mana regen one is kinda OP).

Also you don't need to max rush for it to be good. Hell, add the grab and you can even gvg support as a giant meatwall that grabs a squishy and drags them into death. Just need a 1-lv dip into Hop for 1h spears and Finestra, with Stabbing to help your damage output.

I have one friend with a Chaplain Druid and another that has both a Sapper 3 Musk and a wizzy we refer to as Icey Hot it's King of Builds. The former actually gives me good damage output via onhit effects (esp. with Stabbing), the latter melts things.

We needed a tank.

My greatest accomplishment was in icbt 2, when fighting Succubutts, I atritioned her to the point where she gave up. She had like half her health and stopped attacking

fatfingered submit, was gonna add "apparently she knew I wasn't gonna die, and decided to just enjoy my rhythmic spear thrusts while she waited for the inevitable."

Is it still under maintanence?

still an hour ; _;

Well at least I would be out for dinner for the next two hours or so.

I don't know why you think I even suggested taking pelt into PVP. I was talking about the dex stat, which you will need in PVE so you shit doesn't miss like I said.

You need Circle 3 cataphract to even get rush. Doesn't matter how many points you want to put into it. Circle 2 is doomspike a meh skill.

Tanking is easy enough with a single circle of Pelt. Doubly so if you got cata for extra stats.

As a squire myself Arrest is awesome, even if it dismounts me, but if you use it wrong it could fuck you up. You can't block or move while using it so you better much sure you grab everything you swashed. Circle 3 of squire is completely useless so grab something else at Rank 8 if you can.

I remember someone thinking about Bunshin no Jutsu+Arrest to become a single man RWDS.

Fuck I mean Rank 7.

imagine if they didn't fuck this game before it even came out lol

bunshins only use swordie skills.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4133bbbf.15213544.1a2a3555.1f2f334775.153545
r8 my jewadin

That's a damn shame. Well it's not too bad, rank 7 has dragoon and that comes with 1H spear attribute and it's PVE focused attributes and skills. Gae bolg+arrest is pretty nice if you can get both skills to land in the same zipcode..

ment for

Man I'm having a terrible time posting today.

Maintenance extended by another hour.

Quick question about spear throw. It has 0 CD right? Does this mean that if you aim it at your feet, you can spam it endlessly? If so, does this actually do anything except use up all your SP very fast?

Maintenance extended by another hour.

08:00 EDT now.

In b4 24h maintenance

The actual cooldown comes in the form of throwing up your spear and waiting for it to come down. As for damage, nigger it's a zero cooldown aoe skill. It depends entirely on what your build is to see if spear throwing is for you. Also there's a lvl 170 spear that doubles spear throwin damage

I should've mentioned that I'm also a STR 2: DEX 1 build.

My problem with Pouncing is that the duration isn't raised when it's leveled up.

I've been thinking about leveling up Sept Etoiles but I realized the damage scaled very poorly, and the SP cost is pretty bloated, sort of like Flanconnade. The only reason I didn't put it at more than one was that I was planning to use it with Attack Coquille and Preparation more than anything, while the level 4 Flanconnade would be for spamming. It also has a bloated SP cost too so I was wondering; maybe I should split it up, and put one or two points in Composee.

I won't always be guaranteed great ping, so depending on Flanconnade's block all the time would be bad.

I put 5 ranks in Guardian because of the duration. It's very useful in a pinch. I could have put those points into something else, but I barely even use Umbo Blow now. Although it may come in handy when I need to knock bad people.

I made some changes based on the critiques. Mostly to the Barbarian and Fencer parts, since this is a character that's around level 107 and is at Barb C2

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113666ee.253555.153545.5a6a8591aab9.1125354a6571

i just realized, people are starting to catch up to my level and the newbies i started the doc with are past me. i have literally weathered the entirety of the early access up until now with only a lvl 125 to show for it.

looks good enough for me.

relinking the doc here just because

UPDATE 3 - MAINTENANCE EXTENDED: Today's maintenance has been further extended. We will work on getting the servers back online as soon as possible. Additional compensation will be provided accordingly. We apologize once again for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

I wonder what the compensation will be.

XP tome.

Dungeon reset cards?

bah, they should just give me some TP so I can turn the game into Tree of Fashion

I was right. it's tomes.

YOOOOOOOO!!!!
played free since day 1 (was gifted the $10 early access) and now i'm sitting on a bunch of TP. baller.

Something wonky happened to your image. Re-upload.

goddamnit hotwheels.

Hotwheels doesn't run the site anymore. It's all codemonkey now.

I've not been having any issues hitting so far with just the acc bonus on gloves and about 15 pointa in DEX… then again, that might be why.

I was thinking trot, not rush, that's my bad.

You CAN block during Arrest, you just can't active guard. Get more CON, I do it in my merc missions all the time thanks to Finnestra (and High Guard if I remember it).

And now I am reminded of the fact that a Squire 3 was in a party to clear floor 10 of the current endgame dungeon, and that your opinions are meta-based. Wew, pic related.

That feels a tad low; dex is kind of a ham stat if you wanna really get much out of it. A common recommendation is the reverse, 8 dex 4 str with 1 each con and spr added on, but imo that leaves you a tad squishy.

I'm personally using something close to 5-2-2-1 dex str con spr for my level bonuses (yes it is based on blocks of 10 levels so I canactually remember what my stats go to), with the bonus points from revelations and statues going to str and con, and the first 30 is levels not following that (so DEX has a 20 ish point head start)

You're saying I should put more into dex? Hmm. I was reading that they nerfed the crit rate thing.

Am I being baited right now?

I had acc problems around level 200, my gloves and dex just wasn't cutting it anymore. I believe I had estimate 40-50 dex, it's been around two months now so my memory is a bit foggy.

Squire 3 is pretty bad. The most positive aspect of that circle is that you gain is six more targets for arrest. "Penalty Reduction" is probably one of the worst Circle3 skills in the game.

Trot at lv15 is pretty damn good for PVP, it keeps it at 0 seconds of downtime with an insane movementspeed increase. PVE is's decent for dodging telegraphed attacks and "Don't stand in the stupid" AoEs, but cataphracts shouldn't have any problems with that. It's also good for getting to locations that don't have statues at. Even at level 5 trot is one of my favorite buffs and is practically always being used. Not getting it at 15 is one of the many regrets I have going Cata1>squire2>dragoon instead of Cata3>Dragoon

I believe I read somewhere for physical characters that Your build ends at 220. You save ~50 points for dex in case you start missing

cata 2 by tomorrow.

the legend of theplaya continues. going as slow as the berserk manga

Semen angel

I've reached Fediman. I haven't encountered the Fencer Master yet. I'm disappointed.

fencer masters in forest of prayer I think I might be wrong though

What should I do with these skillpoints that I haven't used yet? I'm already into hoplite and don't really need any of the peltasta skills I haven't picked. Or should I get guardian for the resistances?

You can only spend those skill points in that class. So points in guardian or rim blow wouldn't hurt.

1 Guardian 4 Rim Blow.
Guardian is a one point wonder that'll end up getting overwritten by better buffs in parties and do nothing but hinder you in solo pve. It's better to have in the few instances it is useful though.

Rim Blow's damage will drop off soon if you're already R3, but it's another source of strike damage which hop lacks. It also has CC so it's good for that as well.

Got my semen demon ears

time for a small break.

Your main survivability comes with eva, and you won't have worth-while eva without more. You will also need some con and a little spr.

I don't recall hearing crit rate getting nerfed, only that later areas were less susceptible (re: had tankier mobs) to memelander barbs and overkill got a much needed nerf into the ground.

Squire 3 would be for the max rank increases. Since one of the foods is a flat reduction to recovery time, additional ranks are actually stronger rather than weaker. Repair and Arrest also scale aight.

Penalty Reduction is shit, though, you are right.

?

Yes, she's in forest of prayer. Doesn't matter too much tho since Fencer is circle 6 (which is like 40-something levels higher than the map).

Seconding

Guardian has fairly poor scaling for later game outside of the 18% eva attribute, but if you're hop your eva is probably shit anyways (thanks, Finnestra). Rim is a nice little strike skill with knockback.

Alright, I'll be dumping more into DEX and less into STR.

I think I read something like it was originally OP. And then a few months ago they toned it down a bit. I might be mistaken though.

Or maybe it's still the same, and they buffed strength.

I dunno. But more crits and accuracy is nice.

So if I was to go cleric, priest 3, monk 3.
What would be a good build to make me a strong monk?

speaking of codemonkeying

Finally a Sadhu
Feels so good to be able to do shit between Cleric's long ass CDs

Why would you do this

because they are trying to be creative?

also
>for some unknown reason its unchecked in your quest log and it teleports you to another map so no indication on the current map
>i didn't think of checking on my own

literally forced me to bother the guild twice. good to have sempais available to help.

holy shit are they incompetent or do they not know the danger of BR's?

i'mma leave this here for reference.

maybe glassarmour gets his ass moving faster with that extension guild

Should I pawn off my materials? My bank is starting to get clogged by them.

check the market going rate. you can also feed it to gems for some marginal exp if its worth nothing.

>miss seeing my orsha megane-chan
being a swordsman has its perks.

Just runned an archer2/hunter1 to lvl 65
Its a real fucking shame that pets are almost always bugging around because hunter is really fun and effective when its working.

Anyone knows if Possession prevents enemies from attacking or just from moving?
Not sure if I should go for C2 Sadhu or something else

Repair is a one point wonder. Only people who'd go through weapon maint over it's lvl10 version is "Hey I want maximum attackspeed" Musketeers. Food buffs can be usefull, but because you can't set up a basecamp in any indoor areas those buffs will be overwritten by other buffs in a very short time. It sucks becuase food buffs are one of the best things squires have to offer to parties.

Can't play for some reason. Error code ? Fucking Koreans.

some looking around in the forums says it only roots and doesn't prevent attacking. the main selling point of the skill is the decent damage it does as well as PvP utility for zoning and if facing melee.

it also locks you into the channel so you can't smack their face with OoB while locked… which is strange because that seems like the combo utility the skill was made for.

Pick a stance and stick to it lol
Long-ass runs like the eventual full Lolopanther are probably gonna end up requiring a squire, gear cycling, or a shitton of paid repair items, and late game gear is gonna be pushing 100-120 mats per person on a full repair. If you can't basecamp mid run, you'll have to have all the mats on you at the start, and you'll want enough to fix everybody's shit twice

Toss in the fact that it's now the best way to make money with your shop, and higher ranks are a good thing if you plan on setting up in far-away grind spots and charging a high premium.

Completely sucks about the base camp though, hope that gets fixed to some degree in the future. Pretty much hamstrings the food buffs. Guess I'm going Cataphract at C7.

I have stuck to my stance. Where are you getting that I haven't?

And basecamp is working as intended on the indoor areas part.

Finally I can afford one.

at least one of you is theorycrafting hard, it could even be both of you. i really hope at least one of you actually has a squire to back those claims up with.

hold out for 350k. it'll happen if you can wait it out. trust me. its the most convenient way to convert cash to silver, whales can't resist undercutting that shit.

The aspiring Pirate Queen just hit Barb 1, and I got to use a 2h sword for the first time since icbt2.

I had forgotten why memelanders were memes. Damage output went up by nearly 60% on the min side (without buffs up), and the damn things are designed arounge a much higher maximum. This is gonna carry quite nicely till I can get an arde, and by then I should have a gold falchion (or even a trinity, if arde's being stingy) ready to go.

Also, Cleave is fucking satisfying.

Listen to
The price will keep falling for a while because f2p economies run on retards with more money than sense.

lv146 squire main atm, though I have begun work on a barb-fencer-corsair alt since the main needs friends to kill at any reasonable pace. Not to carry, as she can kill by attrition…. but that's killing by attrition.
Did you know Succubutts eventually stops attacking and just lets you kill her if you take too long?

230 with two circles of squire. If there is one class I know, it's squire.

well, i'm going to have to hand it to burg who likely knows the shit going on with squire based solely on more experience with it.

repair is a one point wonder
food buffs are still good
that confusing
should probs be cleared up though. does it or doesn't it work indoors? and is it a dealbreaker?

Basecamp can't not be used indoors. That is working as intended, they were never meant to be used indoors. It's not a dealbreaker, but you can't reapply food buffs in dungeons because of it.

There is a nice bug with it, where if you die and try to resurrect at your basecamp. The game will revive you then fail to teleport you to the camp so it'll leave you where you are. This works even after your basecamp poofs aslong as you're in the same party from when you set it.

Also forgot to add, repair is a onepoint wonder because the extra durability really only comes into play if you're dying a lot. It's a very nice skill to have for when you need to repair shit during a few moments of downtime. It doesn't have any retarded long timers and unequip requirements like Weapon Maintenance does.

Even with the increased downtime requirements to use weapon maintenance you shouldn't need to reapply it within a dungeon unless you have one of those "Hey I want to attack as fast as I can ping the severs" Musketeer Chrono combos.

2pure/10

Maybe I should just grind money, buy a token, transfer my exp cards and equipment over to a new character so I can allocate my skill and ability points better.

apparently exp cards are unable to be transferred too.

I guess TOS just hates me having a new character after I feel like botched the first.

Looks like I'm sticking to this one, then.

Are 2handed swords worth going one rank into highlander for? I was thinking about going warrior to 3rd just because these buffs are nice.

You can get 2h swords attribute from Barbarian as well, after Peltasta/Highlander

Peltasta is great if you plan to be a little tanky. And you can switch from 2h sword to sword n shield if you feel you need to actually block and have extra defense when you get the 2h sword attribute from Barb

Oh good, I was hoping to go into barb after warrior, it seems like a better version of highlander anyway, and it's perfectly timed so I can max warrior.

You mean swordsman? Why would you go c3 swordsman? You a shitty ninja? PvP focused and "need" Restrain?

Pfff best reason to dip into pelt is swash. Instant agro & mobbing, just switch to a shield.

Though the active guard ability is nice for defence, you are correct. Added bonus, it scales with level rather than con, and pelt gets attributes to amp block by 25% and amp phys def (wish it was mag def) by 50% while in active guard.

Nah I'm just winging my build and taking whatever seems fun or good,

Swashbuckling is indeed amazing. It raises your max HP too with the attribute.

If a ton of your drawn mobs are physical, you can just stand there and block for your own amusement.

Then I would like to save you from the trouble. You probably do not really want to take Swordie 3. It's fairly bad.

Thanks for the heads up then.

wew

Got 5 skills points to dump into skills. One into each then max Earth into Trot or vice versa?

CATA 2 NOW BITCHEZ!

is melee DPS master with 2-hand swords. you are not getting highlander just for the 2-hand attribut, you're doing it for the +20% crit attack when using 2 hands (someone correct me if this has changed, my memory might be outdated)
swash buckle for mobbing and for better tankage

5 into earth wave, you won't regret it. it is the most satisfying skill to use.

we've been rotating this thread for weeks now so we did our bet to get the word out. sorry

TIME TO GRIND COCKATRICE FEATHERS

Max Earthwave, trot, and impaler at Circle 1. Steed charge is a bad skill and it should feel bad.

Alternatively you can keep impaler at lv1 and save those 4 points for use in later Cataphract circles if you choose to three circle it.

I'm in the right place for those bones too.

Guess my new build will be swordy 2, highlander 1, barb 3. how shit will that be?

I'm lucky with the drops today

Anyone know where to find this ?
tosbase.com/database/items/628025/
I can't find squat on the forums

I think it's given as a quest reward, using the chicken egg accessory.

It's unobtainable as far as anyone knows.

Fencer master a QT.

Some of the dungeon boxes item drops are still unlisted, I wouldn't be surprised if the chicken would be too.

You probably get a recipe for it from some quest, like the nesting chick.

My character will never be that cute

Every time I arrive at Fediman through the statues, the game puts me in channel 1 and drops me into this mess.

as i recommend everyone asking for build advise… no, don't rank down, especially not for your first character, it'll make you subpar to your current content until you hit a rank with equivalent content. so what i'm saying is, that's a subpar build until you pick dragoon for rank 7 or templar. lol when you catch up on rank-to-content. for all intents and purposes, it can still work even if you don't go dragoon, but it'll be a harder level for no apparent benefit.

going swordie 2 can work into a swordie 2 > barb 2 > corsair and you can just specialize in 1-h sword + dagger.

highlander tends to be lackluster endgame even though it has amazing earlygame and good midgame. getting it 1 rank late really is going to hurt more than the added crit attack (not crit chance mind you) is going to help.

i shouldn't have tried.

oi seth, save me the orange brandish for when i hit 170 please.

please, be glad there aren't any speech bubbles. player hubs are an important part of the game, it reminds you that there are a ton of people also with you on your adventure.

Mage Tower 1f is wrecking my shit, jesus. Still want those red devil wings, so gonna have to grind for 'em.

Yeah, I know, but it puts me on channel 1 every time, and it feels overloaded.

Been there mang

Me and friends want to play but one of them has this strange stuttering issue.
Apparently it's not that uncommon.

Hopefully this improvement to servers actually fixes that, but with how badly they're running the game I honestly have my doubts.

It's too bad since I wanted to play a mage as I saw the runecaster class and skills and got a saga frontier nostalgia boner.

DID SOMEBODY SAY RUNECASTER!?

Why does everyone gather in Zachariel Crossroads for the lvl 90 dungeon when theres an entrance in in Bellai Rainforest that has a Vakarine statue right next to it?

My guess is because that's the first area they reach that has the dungeon entrance. I'm lvl 108 and haven't gone to Bellai Rainforest yet.

Bellai Rainforest is level 92 and has a main quest there, I guess most people only follow the Klaipeda main quest.
It's a good looking area more people should visit it.

Once I hit 90, I went straight for the dungeon and the only place available was Zachariel Crossroads. I suspect other people followed a similar pattern. I'll make my way there eventually but right now I'm more concerned about farming for an Arde dagger.

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/3thfp94coj/

str/int melee paladin

Restoration is a waste. Unless you have a Krivies with that Akeras Fire buff, its not worth investing points into it.

i see,moved those into resit and turn undead
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/gejf0wqdtk/

I'd like to note that being behind for only one circle actually isn't that bad, and being only one circle behind isn't too bad, either. It's when your last damage skill was c3 equivalent and you're c5-6 with a damage type dependancy you can't really get around that things start getting really painful.

This is actually my biggest worry about planning c8 and 9 to be corsair 2 and 3 on my fencer. Gonna end up with my damage skills all being 2 circles behind at endgame forever, though at least I'll have two sets of those skills. Hopefully I won't regret it.

And then there's exceptions like KoB, where you go like cryo psycho pyro wiz3 runecaster

Friend have an asus computer?

Kateen Forest is cozy as fuck.

I haven't even gotten one.

I bought some Cloth Armor for MDEF

I am ready.

(Or I might just do daily quests because 25 nets me a new hair colour)

damage type dependency is a different monster. everyone is bound to hit a resistant type eventually, your raw damage output is tied to your skills so by extension your class and by further extension your rank.

i welcome anyone to point and laugh at the guy that says go swordie > pelt 3 > highlander 3 will be a good idea (assuming rank 7 max for now). 1 rank behind might not be a big deal if you line it up by rank 7, a bit of a bigger deal if don't line it up but at least one rank 6 is salvageable, less is just asking for a bad time.

so, ok, this guy could make it work since he's going barb 3 = rank 6… but i wouldn't suggest that to a guy who doesn't have experience because that's the kind of reason why they would ask here in the first place, to avoid such cases.

its guys like you that make this more and more RO-like. lol

So I've heard that pierce is crappy, and since I'm going to be corsair with a dagger, I can skip synchro thrusting since it requires a shield, right?

Max it, I'm hitting more than 20k on crit on bosses per use with a lvl 8 Pierce, like 25% attribute with +5 Brandish/Karacha.

What the fuck is he even trying to say, can anyone translate that?

correction: barb 3 = rank 5 soooo, yeah. if he goes dopel for rank 6 then that actually syncs it up and i just hope he goes dopel 2 for rank 7.

i'm assuming he wouldn't be tempted to go highlander 3 or something else as damning as that.

pierce is not-bad damage. worth going lvl 5 if you're just picking between pierce and synchro anyway. will you go hop 2? if you are, then maybe the shield stuff isn't so bad for switching mix.

the trick is to run it through MD5 hash and then transpose the hash by one character tot he right. don't actually do it, i'm making it up

I'm either going hop2 into corsair or hop3 into doppel or dragoon. Not sure which.

finestra 10, stabbing 10, long stride 5, spear lunge 5 seems would suffice. assuming spear+artefact requirement works with dagger off-hand.
good luck

Is doppel dragoon bad or something?

The things I do for hair colours

just too lazy to look into it for you.

I don't need my accessory luck to kick in now!

consider theplaya as a deserving recipient of one of those. :D

This guy is sending me to higher and higher level places each time. Infro Holder bones now. These guys are level 126. Exactly 10 levels higher.

I might have to level up before I even attempt his next one.

I'm on Orsha, sadly.

Ignore this guy
NEVER EVER EVER put more than 1 point into Long Stride/Lunge. Get Pierce/Finestra/Stabbing as high as you can.

Doppelgoon is fine but in higher maps, if you pop Deeds of Valor you'll fuck yourself in the ass since mobs there hit for several tons of truck. I'm doing hop2 corsair2 dragoon and it's much more consistent.

Okay, why should or shouldn't I put points in Pierce/Long Stride/Lunge?

I'd have to ask him to know.

Class leveling just feels frustratingly slow sometimes. I'm -almost- at level 12 in C2 Barbarian.

I got my 3 Drake Films. Now getting Cockatrice Feathers.

I hate shitters that use this skill.

i learned how to glitchjump from skyrim

boo

i'm a hop 1 into cata so he might know better than me for the higher circles because of experience. even if he doesn't reply, probs best to listen to the guy.

wait for the shits that freeze you.

So I decided to get back into this game since I last played the beta.

Where the hell is everyone?
There was no one in the starting areas.
and only like 10 people maybe, in the Orsha town.

Is this game already dead? I have seen more people in Vanilla WoW private servers then this.

Try switching channels. People are usually on Channel 1 - 3

I was in channel 1 user.

then it's probably the server and time of day.

I'm on the Orsha server. Fediman city is heavily populated in Channel 1, as well as Orsha and Klaipedia cities.

I am just looking into Orsha now and its still the same people from yesterday.

Being afk as armor repair merchants n stuff.

Synchro thrusting is a sub-par skill, pierce is better if you want to hit and move.

There is a special kind of joy that is felt when you have any skills that knock back targets or move them around like Impaler off of SZ. Doubly so in PVP.

Actually Impaler gives the best feeling in PVP. Nothing like beating people to death with their own Plague Doctor.

idk what that shit is, but somehow I cant talk to some people over whisper due to it. Maybe lag or something.

I'm having a crisis here
I like being able to heal myself and not depend on items so I rolled a cleric and its currently at level 100 but its long ass cooldowns and inability to hit flying enemies are making it really boring to go on.

I should've gone Bokor instead of Krivis and even then I'm not sure if Effigy is still relevant at higher levels.
Just started an archer and battles are more fun but having to sit down to heal after them isn't.
No idea how to proceed

Found a nice spot to Farm Desert Chupacabra ears for any that are looking to get them

now to get 4th pair so I can complete the collections and have one of both my characters.

I know what you mean. I have a lvl 96 priest. Only thing is to reroll or grind until your next class change.

Pink hair get.

not everyone bothers making alts this early

have you ever impaled a crit archer as a low dex cata? its funny to see them dodge the smashes while stuck to your phallus.

well, are you often running in a party doing dungeons and shit? because that's what you're good at. if you wanted to go ham, you shoulda built battle priest. at this point you can level an alt and just full run the dungeons on that character so that you don't burn yourself out trying to push that wall.

at some point you gotta wonder if the extension guild will start requiring everyone to wear red devil wings and have pink hair.

that'd be a good entry criteria

also hunter stronk

Do you even aesthetics, brah? Wings on head = retarded.

could work for the chikis

i nominate panto horns and black hair for the dudebros.

Koakuma has supporting back/butt wings that balance the design. Those are okay.

Without them, my statement still stands.

This comes to mind.

I bet you cant even farm for 3 dragon films

for a not-RO game, this feels so familiar.

we at bump limit. time to wait untilw e reach page 10~.

in other news, anybody know how to archive a page without this bothersome pop-up obscuring the goods?
archive.is/u8R3N

we're post bump limit, post qts

Whore/10

How to zoom in like that?

Love the outfit.

It's a mod.

You can install a bunch (like better UI, experience tracker, zoom, etc) using this

what i got

I can feel the itch to just click at them all

If you're grinding at Fedimian suburbs, contact Ong-bak

NEW THREAD