JUST

JUST

haha that's gay

KILL TRUMP

AYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Trump curse kills you, motherfucker.
Welcome to god's president. Prepare to die.

Fans are concerned after the star rocked up seemingly worse for wear

What do you call this walk?

The TC slide

He looks like a skellington

He should have kept his faggot mouth shut.

He played Heath Ledger's character in The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. Now he is becoming Heath Ledger.

SOMEBODE HELP ME YEAH

hahahah I get it
he's gonna be dead soon
trump curse takes no prisoners or only fucks you up a little bit. it fucks you until you're six feet under and after that, god who knows.

are you trumptards that stupid to not know that almost everyone has insulted trump, even me a person who has voted for his whitebread ass?

It doesn't hit the everyman.
The amount the curse affects you depends on your income and influence.
You probably just drop your keys on the floor every day or something, being a piss poor little welfare rat and all, but if you're a rich fuck or a prominently viewed fuck, you get hit by metaphysical circumstances until you drop fucking dead.

We must channel our high energy towards kek so he can make this guys dick fall off

That's a bit much.
But he can be made to only be able to attract sheboons until he finally croaks.

Imagine being this much of a cuck to the president of the united states who is a fucking tv game show host

>he is this salty over something that has already been proven hundreds of times
I would say "added to the quilt" but this isn't an /sp/ GET.

Again you're actually retarded if you think there's any correlation, shit happens and almost everyone has insulted trump

What context are you even using cuck in? you just want to destroy the word because it hurts you and you know your side actually endorses cuckoldry.

and bad shit has probably happened to them that they haven't attributed to the TC because they arent on the same level as the people it kills.
It's just that simple.

You suck donald trumps cum every single day like a cuck, I voted for him and hes a piece of shit just like you are you bootlicking faggot

How is this supposed to be fine? It's evil.

I remember when you could just about read some of the text from the thumbnail…

Not surprising, he was forced to work with a superior talent and he realised that she fully eclipsed him on and off screen despite his star billing. His fragile ego couldn't stand the pure cosmic energy radiating from Daisy and he suffered a psychotic break…You either accept your place at Daisy's feet or you slowly slip into insanity as you fight the growing realisation that she is a superior being.

Not a fan of this dress tbh. Needs moar flesh.

No, you just think about dick all the time and equate everything people you dont like doing to some kind of sexual act because you're either JEWISH or just too far gone in the pozz.

Drumpf is a kike. It's not even up for debate, it's just common sense at this point. He's sucked more circumcised cock than Emma Watson.

Clearly it is, and why the fuck do you care about jews anyway, leftist?

Wrong.

Lol, Drumpfcucked.

what?

gross taste all round

It's a funny meme. Get over it snowflake.

What are you questioning?

Nothing you say makes sense so again, what?

Absolutely repetitive.

Just go back to Holla Forums pls

Eat a dick Drumpfling…Eat a fat black dick.

So you're constantly thinking about your enemies sucking black dicks too?
Even the Maisieposter is less of a tremendous faggot than you.
Pat yourself on the back, that's a fucking accomplishment my goon.

No, I'm saying reddipol should just get it over with and choke on a black dick already we all know you guys are obsessed, all the projection in the world won't change that. Just do it already. What are you? Some sort of cowardly leftist? CUCK!

LOL

What the fuck, you're derailing is way too obvious here, faggot.
Nobody was even talking about Holla Forums.
Last (you), I was going to help but if you're not going to put effort into this I'll just go elsewhere.

You're fucking touched, man

Hmmmmm…

By the light. Daisy opened my third eye and helped me to transcend beyond meme politics.

No, you're touched by developmental disabilities or late blooming hereditary ones.

So what did Johnny Depp even do?
Did he get caught up in the seckshul hair ass mint controversy?

who is that man on the left?

probably used an AIDS needle.

I mean, judging from the soggy knees expressions I'm seeing from that crowd I'm more inclined to believe it was another used up casting couch star accusing him of pressured pussy pounding

No, I'm touched by the light of Daisy.

You're touched by shit

I heard his health was failing and he collapsed recently.

It's like pottery.

Well whatever it is he deserves it for being such a cunt.
I'm not even talking Trump cult kind of shit here, I don't care about that, Depp has always been a huge fucking faggot, but people worship him because of his shitty meme quipping characters.
Just like Bruce Willis, the cunt is a diva that portrays a "likeable or relatable" personality in his movies and is worshiped for this despite being a massive cunt.

Wrong. My waifu is cur and life is great. I win.

*cute
Inb4 huuur muh Freudian slip duuuuur

I wish you'd get a freudian ban

god damn this daisyfag is literally worse than maisie by a fucking 100 miles. please just ban him already

More like Johnny Depressed, am i right?

I can only imagine how much worse this can possibly get.

one
job

COKE BLOAT

Absolutely TRIGGERED.

There is literally nothing wrong with waifuposting. Stop being a homosexual pls.

Really makes me not think.

So what did Depp say about druk?
Did he do what everyone else has done so far and called him a mean ol' gnat-c, or did he get creative with his screeching?

Something about wanting to make whites a minority in the US faster than 2040

your the idiots

top kek laddie, cocaine bloat is when you get fat from withdrawl, after she stopped using it on set when VIII was done filming she was BLOATED

shes a dumb, little slag

For real?
Why the fuck do these people hate whites so much?
Before this past election white people have done nothing but cuck out for this kind of faggotry and they've shown absolutely zero appreciation for it.
Makes me wonder if whites will ever rise up tbh, doesn't look like it tho
t. worried mexican

Scorpion and the frog.

POTTERY JUST LIKE CARRIE FISHER

But what makes whites so susceptible to this kind of backstabbing?
Mexicans sure as hell don't let nigs or other foreigners fuck with them this much on a fundamental level.
Hell, pretty much every other ethnicity will fucking destroy other people and be completely unapologetic about it, what makes yuropeens the exception?
It's like whites truly fucking hate themselves, it's depressing.

COCAINE

Nope.

I can feel the venom dripping from this and it's delicious, little do you know that your hate is instantly consumed and converted into positive energy by my colossal love of Daisy. When will you learn?

DEPPED

The reason is a mystery but there is a limit, and when that limit is reached, the blowback is harder and faster (huh-huh) than the actual resistant measures other races take to defend themselves on the normal. Whites snap and pretty much start killing everyone else and their kids once shit gets too bad.

It's like an entire race of autists then.

kek pretty much

film is shit

Wrong.

Thanks for the additions to my Daisy folder, user. I desperately need to bulk the thing out with more Daisies.

Here's a smug Daisy for you.

Looks like his next role is playing Emma Watson and getting Weinstein'd.

Thank you, but I only want those I can fap to.

You need to get right with Daisy and stop spilling your seed tbh

Oh god, there's so many.

GO THROUGH PUBERTY, MUNTER.
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU

Daisyposter is from poleddit

Proof?

>>>/fag/

Isn't slurring his words how he usually speaks?

wewe lad

Back to

>>>Holla Forums