What is the most powerful character in videogames?

What is the most powerful character in videogames?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/13759/Sakurasou_no_Pet_na_Kanojo
myanimelist.net/anime/4081/Natsume_Yuujinchou
myanimelist.net/anime/10162/Usagi_Drop
myanimelist.net/anime/486/Kino_no_Tabi__The_Beautiful_World
myanimelist.net/anime/22135/Ping_Pong_The_Animation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The developer console.

There is bayonetta And dante.

you mean who?

When, where, and why.

Its us anons

The players are the most powerful

Jesus, it's cancer in it's purest form.

This nigga right here

Prove me wrong fags

Demonbane.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

God bless

He isn't indestructible.
At least not in game.

Wasn't he defeated though?

If you're so powerful, go make Fallout great again.

I've thought Long and very hard about this.
I really seriously truly think that pic related is the most powerful character in game.
There is nothing that it can not defeat.

I don't know. I'm just going by hearsay.

Super TTGL was in Super Robot Wars Z3, so maybe that counts.

Now that's just not true and you know it.

If anime characters who appeared in video games count, then the Anti-spiral is canonically more powerful than Super TTGL. If the Anti-spiral matching Dai-gurren's power just by taking a deep breath doesn't say anything, I don't know what does.

THE CHARACTER THAT I LIKE IS THE MOST POWERFUL ONE, AND NOT JUST BECAUSE I LIKE THE CHARACTER, PROBABLY.

Rance with prep time and sill on the line

Pretty much any main Nintendo character

I noticed most games have this sort of "Balance of power" thing going on where no character is the most powerful, and it actually makes a lot of sense, because of the virtue of game design itself, if you were to powerful the game would be boring, likewise, if the enemies were unbeatable there would be no game either, so enemies must be beatable but challenging and you must be able to beat the enemies but not completely destroy them. This then ties into the games world, story, lore.etc Its about balance

You obviously have never played a TES game.

But you can still die, so you're certainly not the most powerful, all you have the power to do is solve random peoples problems which isn't much to say sinc everyone in the average TES game seems to need help wiping their fucking ass

Whats some weebshit that will make me have feels. I want an animango high all the love dovey stuff. You know, anyway recommend something weebs,

this might benefit you

I'll dump the popular choices and fuck off.

The weakest of the TES protagonists is the Apprentice from Battlespire, and he's basically the fantasy version of Doomguy, except even more bad-ass on account of not stopping at a simple Cyberdemon, but going all the way and punching a Daedric Prince in the face (with a sword).

On the other end, the Dragonborn can command the soul to tear itself out of a person, or just mind-rape them.

Morrowind gives the best example of what your character can become. While dying in Skyrim at high-level is pretty embarrassing, dying in Morrowind at high-level is virtually impossible. You can literally just buy a hundred rings that instantly kill anything in the game.

The dick of a hentai game protagonist.

Being a strong character in a TES game is the equivalent of spraying a hose through a toilet paper store.

user has never seen Kirby
user. Kirby is too OP.

Hardworking person vs the talent of a genius:
myanimelist.net/anime/13759/Sakurasou_no_Pet_na_Kanojo

Ostracized by society for things that only you can see, only to finally find people that care about and accept you, intermittent feels and comfy:
myanimelist.net/anime/4081/Natsume_Yuujinchou

Raising a child:
myanimelist.net/anime/10162/Usagi_Drop

Adventure + melancholy:
myanimelist.net/anime/486/Kino_no_Tabi__The_Beautiful_World

Those are a few off the top of my head.

Jesus…. I ask for an anime and you give the whole library list. Anyway thanks m8. Ill definitely check some out, i would dump rec posters myself but my picture folder is a mess right now.

The only one here I'd recommend is Natsume Yuujinchou. Kanojo and friends are a little too talented.

ill pass on that one, i dont do sad media with animals , it fucking wrecks and makes me cry like a baby me m8. But ill also look into the other ones, Kinos Jurney is one thats been on my backlog for some time. I think the dvds are cheap on amazon.

it's funny because no one can dispute me

Oh yeah

F E E L S:
myanimelist.net/anime/22135/Ping_Pong_The_Animation

There's nothing sad about the kittens that I recall, it's just a setup for the MC's living situation (he has to find somewhere to live that will accept cats.) Overall it's a lively series, it's about people living together but there's some genuine feelings in there about each other and the characters are interesting and well-built. It definitely dug several Real Human Emotions out of me.

Nobody cared

I'm still mad at the manga ending. 'Lolis are for loving' my ass. You all want to fuck them until your balls dry off.

I would recommend Kara No Kyoukai if you want feels. To say much more would be spoilers, though.

Fuck off faggot, nobody cares about your shit.

BTW i wasn't being sarcastic, im genuinely thankful for th pic. Sorry if i came off as sarcastic/assholish in my previous comment.

You're only able to beat it because it is coded to be dumb on purpose.

anime tits

Usagi Drop was ruined to me thanks to a bunch of twisted futa doujin work about it, no thanks.
I agree with Sakura-sou, though

Senator Armstrong. They knew they couldn't kill his dream, so they sent an assassin after him when he was just about to win the presidential election by a landslide.

hes not even the most powerful in the one game hes in

Well, they fight as one..

That's it. By the end of the second game he is more than an overgod.
Nothing in pic related is made up or exagerated

EYEguy
Just point and use Triangular Gate
kill fucking everything

My waifu of course.

Asura is the vidya equivalent of the Incredible Hulk. He climbed out of the afterlife multiple times, doing it faster each time, punched out progressively stronger demigods, and whipped the shit out of Gaia and all her children
Then he absorbed the energy harvested from billions of human souls (so that he could fully channel his anger without incinerating himself), grew larger than Earth, blocked a laser so long you'd have to use scientific notation to quantify it, blew up several supergiant stars, then beat the shit out of God.
All this using only his fists and pure anger.
Best movie game I ever watched.

I know it's literally anime: the game but fuck you I liked it

Who the fuck even has the time and money to build shit like this?

But Frisk is even more powerful than Chara

Frisk (the player) can literally undo all the damage Chara might ever have caused by modding the actual game itself

The one that makes you go back to Holla Forums and fucking stay there.

Build the robot?
I have no idea.
I didn't play the entirety of the first game since I lost my hard drive with it.
But it was owned by some very very rich guys that if I remember correctly reverse engineered some stuff in it(when it wasn't elder god yet) and were capable of managing it. The pilot is a guy that found the Necronomicon(a girl in this game)

Nice dubs, you faggot vampire.

i just wanna know when Holla Forums's going to stop posting this thread

Never. Welcome to die.

Not until we all stop being 12 inside.

when you manage to get dubs

Asura.

Is there any vidya character who can beat Dio Brando?
And I'm not talking about Phantom Blood Dio,the orphan kid with the power to kick dogs into furnaces and his secret switchknife ready to kill jojo, nor am I talk about later Phantom Blood Dio with the power of the stone mask and after becoming a vampire, which gave him inhuman strenght, speed and senses, as well as the ability to drink blood and regenerate himself,hell I'm not even talking about Phantom Blood Dio after the first fight,where he gets Space Ripper Stingy Eyes and the ability to freeze by touch,actually I'm not even talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio either,with the powers of a vampire,Jonathan's body and his stand 'The World',and I'm not talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio,after absorbing Joseph's blood and being able to stop time using 'The World' for almost 8 seconds,and I'm not even talking about Jojo:Heritage for the Future story mode Dio,where he absorbs Jotaro and Joseph's blood and ruins over the world.But hell,I'm not even talking about part 7 alternate universe Dio,with the power to turn himself into a dinosaur by using his stand from the corpse parts called [Scary Monsters],and nor am I talking about late part 7 Dio,where he gets recruited by Funny Valentine to defeat Johnny,and has the ability to stop time with a younger version of [The World].
I'm talking about Dio after attaining heaven alongside Pucci from the game 'Eyes of Heaven' for PS4,with the powers of a powered up The World pressumed to be '[The World Over Heaven]' who has also gotten slightly fat and purple skin with longer hair and the ability of Rohan's Stand ' Heaven's door who's able to rewrite and modify memories of whoever he wants,alongside with being able to stop time for up 10 seconds and presumed to be alongside his sons Giorno,Donatello,Ugalo and Rikiel,each with a different stand and still his old vampire powers(freezing others and Space Ripper Stingy Eyes) and as well as his ability to fly and his abundant arsenal of knifes and other dirty tricks and the actual ability of [THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN] that is to rewrite reality so he can beat any other stand in the series by simply rewritting reality so that the person becomes his ally instead, effectively allowing him to control any being in the entire universe with his overwhelming power, and let's not forget of course about the strongest punches in the world that go in FTL speed, his previously mentioned vampire abilities(Stinger eyes, inhuman senses, freeze by touch) as well as his stands perfect power and his amazing intellect.Who couldn't be beat by any being in za entire world.

I can think of a few.

fug

Also what's some anime with some really good action like with Sword of the Stranger?

my dad

i didnt sign up for that, dropped it right there

the 4panel image is better

How's the movie by the way? Or you haven't watched that? I hope it's more lighthearted.

i did not even know there was a movie

SHODAN near the end of SS2.

Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta.

/thread

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Fuck off, DBZfag, and take your slowly retconned garbage with you.

Jacky-boy is just poor mans Bruce Lee.

You, the player

lol

BULLSHIT, all you do to defeat her is hack a few terminals and shoot her in the face.

The most powerful character in vidya is pic related. Based on the fact that he receives a shot to he head with a .357 Magnum and walks it off thanks to the power of shit writing.

Then he becomes a fat bald hob… nvm, MP3 isnt canon, it never EVER happened it's just not realFUCK YOU ROCKSTAR FUCK YOU IN THE ARSE YOU FUCKING PIECES OF INBRED SHITS!

Haha friend… MAX PAYNE 2 NEVER HAPPENED EITHER, SAM LAKE DROPPED THE BALL HARD AND IT DESERVES NO CREDIT

I was really pissed that they actually used some fucking real models in the storytelling-"comics".
Didnt they change the VA too?
But fuck it felt too dark so to speak while MP1 because most/all people on the pics and in game were devs or their friends/family it had this nice… actually realistic feel to it whereas MP2 was yet another hollywood bullshit.

Max Payne was Sam Lake himself, he knew how to pull the dark brooding yet still smarmy and confident look of Max "The Wop Mop" Payne, this new guy they got to play Max in the sequel did not even hold a candle to Sam Lake's.

I hope we get a PC port of the game, the 360 version FPS and textures was so bad I had to drop the game twice

Watching it right now, it looks to be more like the first episodes than the last ones.

Also I think it's animated by the dudes who made Redline, I can see some similarities in the animation to Redline.

enjoy yourself

That's because she's retarded. She's rewriting reality while you're doing it, she's just too dumb to just delete you.

/thread