Man Stabs Nigger With a Sword

archive.fo/HsXap

Living in Baltimore would make any sane white hate nogs enough to want to kill.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Mknu0
archive.is/SJcEt
heavy.com/news/2017/03/james-harris-jackson-timothy-caughman-new-york-stabbing-suspect-hate-crime-baltimore-white-supremacist-photos-video/
coldsteel.com/gladius-machete.html
archive.is/DIjYX
archive.is/jMGTo
archive.fo/RYQ0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GAS THE HONKIES RACE WAR NOW

RIGHT WING FENCING SQUADS

Why the fuck do these idiots always go after the ones that are minding their own business? There are so many more worthy targets.

Come on now…

Its so easy to pick a crazy feminist out of a crowd, even if they don't have bright pink hair

As if the CIA would let you get close enough to Obongo with a fucking sword

THE COONS FEAR THE SAMURAI

Seems legit.

BASED NIGGERSLAYER

Is this a false flag? What the hell is the point? He didn't even bother with a high score and then he turns himself in like a false flagger would?

Because its fake, dummy.

Hitler dubs confirm. That was my first thought too.

He might have gotten PTSD from the riots there.

Is a false flag then, or someone really retarded/untermensch? inb4 "PR", he should've picked someone known for a bad crime. Even if it wouldn't have given him public support, it would've helped fend off public outcry.

Trying to discern patterns in the maelstrom can be quite difficult at times.

I definitely thought that too. He could've easily gone to Harlem and possibly take out Al $harpton.

Of course I think it's hilarious that the negro was out digging through trash when attacked. I'm a little surprised that part of the story was reported instead of the media making up something about how this negro was curing cancer or solving complex math problems.

Why? Are they saving the pleasure for themselves? Anyway, you know damned well what I mean.

Pic related.

Or just from day-to-day living. Baltimore is a total shithole. Even the "nice" neighborhoods are plagued with nigger crime.

Great, this is all we will hear about for the next 2 weeks. They WILL use this to try and drown out the Trump wiretapping and other happenings, mark my words

Thats the point you idiot.

I think the point is, the vast majority of mudslimes are peaceful, law abiding citizens. Islamic extremists are a very small minority, really just a small bunch of bad apples. Most mudslimes are great people.

However, this terrible murder of an innocent black man is indicative of the horribly racist and oppressive society we are currently living in. We are all being terrorized by white men, who all secretly harbor feelings of superiority and hatred for the color of the skin. We must put a stop to this and make sure our minorities and undocumented immigrants are taken care of.

maybe i dont know so much about tyler perry, but whats wrong with him?

It won't work at this point. Enough people get their news from youtube and twitter at this point. Nunes has been trending all day pretty much. They can't keep hiding behind false flags and it feels so fucking good

Given the fuckery of the courts right now that's one of the most plausible defenses possible. Assault with a deadly gif comes to mind

This is such a fucking buzzword

He was born a nigger :-(. I know, it's sad.

well well well

TRIGGERED

yeah, probably a retarded untermensch.

I wonder if he told the nigger it was nothing personal,kid ?

Fucking hell

Good find. The faceberg profile picture looks like the man in the perp walk photo… Also the only public posts are all from one day, and that site lets you change the date of your posts so the profile could've been made today… It's looking more and more like a false flag.

It's also strange that the NYPD put him in a Tyvek suit. The only explaination I can think of is that they took his street clothes as evidence. Any anons with law enforcement knowledge know what that's about?

False flag if there is one, assuming it happened at all.

NOTHING PERSONAL BOY

Based

Here's the AP sauce: archive.fo/Mknu0
Describing him as a "white man" as opposed to calling a shitskin an "Asian" as the media did in the Westminster attack and covering him all in white is powerfully subversive virtue signalling.

This is just a fucking smokescreen for the shitskin attack in Bongistan
Don't fall for this filth.

This is just fucking laziness. Come on, put some effort into your false flags, kikes.

Obvious false flag is obvious, Jesus Christ. This is so obviously trying to cover up the wiretap and allahu ackbar. No one who hates blacks enough to stab a random homeless dude with a sword would do that, especially not hand himself in afterwards. I mean it's America for fucks sake, he would at least get a gun and try and do in a few. What a pathetic attempt, step it up CIA.

I dunno Holla Forums I think I'm developing a sick Pervy attraction to sjw's and feminists.
I know it's wrong. Kek save me, but I sometimes have - thoughts.

Why the pathetic targets.

Hey now come on he DID use a blade and NOT a salt riafu

He did what?

Sandnogs killing whites makes them more proud. Say #notallwhites and make white identity shine while triggering shitlibs for appropriating their narrative

Sounds legit

Has potential

why did he turn himself in?

Wait why was he in Baltimore Maryland going to New York, New York? He lives in Arkansas?

Also for those who know, what sort of Uniform is he wearing? I've never seen one of those on an American, it seems worn by an officer.

White guilt?
CIA thought it'd be a good time?

His sensei made him.

OH FFS!!went samurai on a worthless crackhead nigger when he could have killed a rich filthy jew rodent or 2 or 3 or 6mil.What a waste although the bright side is one less nigger yet had so much potential.Thanks anyway based swordsman.Disappointment.:(

lol triggered nigger?

Wow this really does sound like the kikes just threw a bunch of random shit together.

Can you link to the profile or at least give the profile id.

So sad, he met Beyonce and had a twitter.

Kek

MKULTRA at its finest.

Fuck look at that hollow look. A woman like that cannot be reasoned with, it would be like teaching physics to my dog. I guarantee that she works for internal affairs in the sexual discrimination division, praying for a Man to slip up.

Anyone saying this is a false flag is a goddamn nigger lover.

We must meme harder! Meme that hundreds die next time!

he should have beheaded one of those "HELP FEED THE HOMELESS, HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE" shills that are all over the city and have been exposed as a front for some corrupt "sjw" charity that actually all just goes into the pocket of some rich dickhead, i think all nycers could have gotten behind that

On the victim's twitter he said…

"I met David Rockefeller and got his autograph a good man rest in peace ☺✌david"

:0

lol gay

FALSE FLAG GUARANTEED

pssh…. nothin personnel kid…

i like how the cops let the homeless guy bleed to death, but now act as if they give a shit about some dead bum

checked

This shit is so stupid only CIA trannies pursuing sensationalism can be behind it

It's the infamous Holla Forums hacker! Travis two knives!

CIA psyop

There is no possible scenario outside of mental illness in which a white race realist who hates niggers isn't aware of Dylan Roof and the pointless counterproductivity of killing one nigger who is a fucking nobody.

You obviously didn't look at that pointy yid nose on her disgusting face.

Get your shit together user. It's not worth it.

This thread brought to you by DuPont™ Tyvek™

There are a lot of smart people on Holla Forums who will be overshouted by idiots and shills. Random black homeless guy is not worthy of getting into jail for, except for psyop causes.
If there are so many racially inspired killings going on, why rich kikes aren't already dead? Its all media bait to make sure america will stay divided.

you can tell it's a psyop because he despite attacking the guy with a 26 inch knife or some shit, decides to let him live so he can go the precinct and make a statement before expiring…

shut up nigger you ain't one of us

Neither are you.

he said they "looked" white retard

Do you look white?

*teleports behind nigger*
This is what you get for being an african american, or nigger for short.

*unsheathes katana*
Nothin personell.

whiter than you

It's not a false flag, it's like a catch-22

If you are sane enough and smart enough to realize you should be targeting people with actual power who are corrupt/treasonous then you are sane enough and smart enough to also realize that you have zero chance of getting at those people and would just be throwing your life away. This is why these retards always go after harmless defenseless people.

No, he said the ARE white. You might want to look into Dylann Roof a bit more before you start plastering the morons mug everywhere.

Not true. If you're willing to go balls to the wall for simple shit like hobos and church pigeons, then you can go balls to the wall for (((them))) too. It just depends on how much you disregard your safety or put justice before your own life.

t. Paladin

I think this guy is just a random cuck taking responsibility for a nigger swording.

He was confronted with two options:
- Continue living a mediocre life of a nobody, or
- Go down in history as the nigger-sworder.

There are tons of cultmarx cunts who wield actual power but have no real protection. Examples include CMOs who back antiwhite TV ads, university administrators who push antiwhite policies, etc.

HE WASN'T A WEEB!

HE USED A FUCKING GLADIUS

archive.is/SJcEt

While I would never advocate any sort of violence, it baffles me that these "white nationalists" like Dylann Roof and this guy always attack random spics or niggers and yet jews are so safe that they have to knock over their own tombstones to convince people they're victims. Same with ISIS, the radical muslim fundamentalists who kill other muslims but never touch Israel. Why don't these guys EVER target jews, who represent a far more existential threat to this country, than some homeless nigger.

Not that I want violence of course, it's a hypothetical question.

https:// www.amazon.com/Cold-Steel-Gladius-Machete-Black/dp/B004MMS0PE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490238003&sr=8-1&keywords=gladius+machete

I have this same gladius simply for shits and giggles.

Quite a relief.

How hard is it to find a bunch of nigger gangsters on a stoop and throw molotovs at them? Why do they keep on being pussies and attacking niggers that don't chimp?

because the puppetmasters now how to play their puppets

Same

Yeah it's a false flag.

This was obviously a fight between two Immortals that they are making into a fake hate crime again.

When fighting the Hydra (the jew), if you swing for just one of the heads (front men) or limbs (nobodies) you'll be counter attacked by all of the other heads at once (media kikes propagandizing the public with you as an example)… and even then after you are slain the head or limb will regenerate and heal. This is absolutely a scenario in which we are fighting a dragon, our aesthetic memes plinking against the plate scale armor.

Maybe eventually through dispersing memes and redpills, saturation bombing the internet with reality… we might be able to build critical mass and make the beast tired enough to go to sleep for a while (lose power) but if we want to actually slay it we have to find that weak spot in the underbelly, that missing scale, and plunge a sword (rwds) into it.

The only real long term (or "final", if you will) solution is to literally physically remove powerful merchants, but Holla Forums hasn't been collectively moved to action yet. All of these news cycle "Dylans" are a psyop to discredit us in order to prevent critical mass from building so the merchants don't lose power. The key takeaway is that these false flags don't occur unless the jew feels threatened, so perhaps we can interpret that as though we're being effective.

kill all kikes

Ft. Meade is right outside of Baltimore. Amtrak stops in Baltimore, so he may have been stationed at Ft. Meade.

this idiot is MKUltra'd to shit

False flags. If they were real they'd go into the ghetto and annihilate gang niggers.

It isn't necessarily that we have been effective, but rather that the situation exists in a state of flux which they do not like. I don't know if this occurred to cover the thing in England or something else, however, if it was due to that it would be to construct an immediate "they do it too" in case any Americans would, for some reason or another, look towards England and wonder why they aren't doing anything.
I would say, when they play a card, that implies the situation exists in a realm where we can do damage (in game terms, a usually invincible boss has its shield down). If something like what happened in Britain occurs again (probably during their Ramadan summer of hell like last year) such that a major artifact is destroyed, we should swoop in in full force to fan the flames and make it appear as a 9/11. I don't deny that Jewish interest might play it that way too (use the Brits. for the Greater Israel project), however, it would still allow them to remove Kebab from their own lands.
At present, the best endgame I see is all turn against arabs, get to kick them out of their own countries and help expand Israel. As a result our countries are free of of arabs (except Jews). Since the Jew needs the diaspora, it wont go bad to its own country, but its key achievement will be completed. At this point is when you'd want to take that high from removing kebab and use some psyop/falseflag (might not even need one considering how often the Jews bite the hand that feeds them) in order to get casus belli to have all Jews, at minimum, transported to Israel. Thus, the west would be free of the menace, and the Jew would have to learn to feed off of itself. The issue of removing blacks/indians etc. would still have to be taken care of if it isn't taken care of during the constructed hystaria to remove kebab/Jews.

People self segregate when kikes aren't confiscating tax dollars from whites and redistributing it to non-whites… thus attracting them to stampede to live as one of the eternally oppressed. Focusing on sand niggers, or niggers, or street shitters all seem like heads on the hydra to me. The kike is the enemy, all distractions from that seem to me a form of subversion.

Were they attacking the blade on purpose? Or is that just what Polish fencing is.

The issue with attacking the core head (at least from a pragmatic perspective) is getting support for it. For removing arabs it's just getting people to say "These people want to murder us/rape us". For the Jew thing, it's a more abstract notion of slowly destroying your society. This is something the majority cannot grasp since they're "in the machine". For example, suppose you go to a school, you have friends. You move away for a decade. You come back. You meet them again in highschool and they've changed completely. Had you stayed there the whole decade you, more than likely, wouldn't notice the difference. Thus, most people can't see the drastic damage done by the Jew (even if they did, it also relies on people's personal ethics, i.e. their views towards the degeneracies they bring forth). At least with death/murder there is some primal instinct one can continually appeal to (which it seems Nords either lack or has been so removed from them that it seems that way).
So, yes, to remove them is the goal, but getting support to do it seems difficult. It's all different if you're the king and you, without care for the people's thoughts are just like "lets get rid of X", but that isn't the present situation. Due to globalisation, I don't think we'll ever again be able to have a giant coup, for the second a major government falls, another will be ready to swoop in and assert its dominance.
Someone in another thread said people on Holla Forums would like the idea of an EMP, and, honestly, that technically is the best. It brings the perceived world back to one of centuries ago. It would (to some extent) put the people and the government on a playing field where the people have a chance of winning as well as stop foreign governments from having the capacity of immediately swooping in and taking over.
Our current situation is an interesting case study. I almost wish I could pull a Rothschild, have many kids, send them to each country, have them all rise to the pinnacle in each one, dominate & fix everything.

This. Same thing fot the Canada mosque incident.

yes!
NO!

Akhtchually das heist "ein Messer", kek

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?

FYI, that picture is of Prince Harry, not of him. Could still be his profile though.

Why would Prince Harry impersonate some loon that went on a nigger killing spree (one victim)

I smell the stench of CIAnigger fishing for headlines and news cycle fodder.

That's like taking a bus from SF to LA because you want to kill faggots

Anyone else notice how there's usually a fishy false flag white attack at the same time some nonwhites pull some shit?

/k/ lied to us, coldsteel machetes seems to be pretty cool

Real American hero. Are these people Soros plants made to make a splash in the media or are the just that cowardly (or stupid)? If he hated niggers so much for such a long time, why didn't he go for one of those destroying shit and assaulting people during riots, or some crack dealer/thug which I'm sure Baltimore has too many of?

Q: Why do prisoners wear Tyvek?
A: You mean Tyveks like the ones on the picture?

I think the most common usage for these suits are during the intake and transport of military prisoners and high-risk inmates at facilities like the Guantanamo Bay. They may also be used for the general prison population at some facilities in the US for the same reason, and when there’s a high suicide risk or a risk for contamination. But it’s not the suit prisoners generally wear in everyday life.

They’re used for these reasons:

To ensure that the prisoners aren’t able to use their clothes to hurt anyone or exploit the environment.
As a psychological tool to make the prisoner feel exposed during interrogations.
To enforce conformity by “erasing” the inmates identity.
And they provide the following benefits:

Easy to transport due to it’s light-weight and confined space.
They’re easy to spot in case there would be a riot or an attempted escape.
They’re very cheap and easy to dispose of.
The suits can be used in lots of different situations. Maybe not the preferred choice for a catwalk during a fashion show, but you get the idea. = )

correct

incorrect

(((terrorized by white men)))

James Harris Jackson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
heavy.com/news/2017/03/james-harris-jackson-timothy-caughman-new-york-stabbing-suspect-hate-crime-baltimore-white-supremacist-photos-video/

Whatever this spells out I want nothing to do with it.

That was fast. Almost as if it was written beforehand. Nothing surprising, demonize the white guy, venerate the nigger (what kind of world is this where a homeless nigger has a twitter and a smartphone), blame Trump.

Because it's a set-up.

Why do Mudslimes always car-bomb the innocent?
Why is Israel never the target of ISIS?
Why has no one attacked the central banks, or anyplace the globalist elites gather?

Why are all "terrorist" attacks designed to miss the very people that the "terrorists" claim to hate so much, and ineffectively kill only those that don't matter to anything?

Could it be because those very so-called "elites" are directing the attacks?
Yea, I think so.

This kind of shit doesn't do anything but hurt us.

Has to be a autist. Why throw away your whole life just to kill a ancient nigger who dindu nuffin???

Or it's exactly what it looks like, and yes the earth is indeed round.

Did he at least teleport behind him?

And yet you give me no reasonable answer to any of my questions.

That's just kike spotting tbh

Every oddball crime involving a fucking white male isn't a false flag, the fuck are they going to do with this? Get king nigger back into power and ban assault swords?

made me laugh a lot user ty

Look at the hand-picked perp.
Nazi-undercut hair style, blond, white as the driven snow, blue eyes, supposedly a "white supremacist" member of some sort, and he attacks a lovable old Uncle-Remus-style poor person, harmless to anyone, just trying to earn a living collecting bottles and cans.

Yea, tell me this wasn't made to order.

was it really a fencing sword???

kickass Le botte Segrete is white.

The nogs there are fucking intolerable, worst of all the ones in healthcare, politics, and law enforcement. Going after some random hobo picking bottles is retarded horseshit though. The details even more so.

This is awful, they're going to think we're all like that now!

How can we rebrand ourself to avoid this dork tarnishing our good reputation?

I don't know if this is a false flag or not.

But if I find out any of you do something as fucking stupid as attack a random homeless dude with a fencing sword I'll duel you to the death and strangle your whole family with my bare hands.

What a fucking retard. If any of you schizos want to an hero at least pick a fucking worthy target.

Obongo phones

#NOTALLWHITESUPREMACISTS

I want to get one of those machetes.

coldsteel.com/gladius-machete.html

Only $52.99!

You can make an argument that Dylan Roof chose good targets. The preacher was a senator and the nog church contributed to BLM. But killing a random hobo is just dumb.

It occurred to me that this was probably an MKULTRA false flag to cover up the terrorist attacks in London. Check plebbit, the London attack has been memory holed and one of the top links is "This is Timothy Caughman. He was murdered by a white supremacist in New York yesterday."

This happened before London

Or

I'd rather the hobo be dead imo

Do you have an article from before?

Is that a gladius with a plastic handle ?

Does anyone have a handy comparison of the IQ of races in the form of a one infographic image?
Need it for redpilling.

hahaha what a faggot I bet he thinks he's some kind of martyr.

archive.is/DIjYX
archive.is/jMGTo
Lefties today guys. Niggers get killed so rarely by whites that when one get's killed the murderer get's called a terrorist and it makes the frontpage. If a black guy would have killed a white man nobody would care, because niggers kill all the time.

checked and confirmed

is that his handler?

reddit is an irredeemable shithole

nice dubs
sounds like neocohen George W rhetoric tbh, funny seeing leftists go down this route

I went to college in Baltimore back in the 2000s. When I was there, some fucking weeb killed a home invading nog with a fucking katana. It was clear cut self defense, and he wasn't even arrested.

How times change.

lol.
And yeah, shit's stupid.

He killed this nigger because he hates niggers because he lived too long surrounded by niggers. If this were terrorism he would've at least targeted a politician, child or female of breeding age.

(heil'd)
These people have no idea how many whites are killed per year by niggers, or how many white women are raped per year by non-whites. Reddit is a shithole full of worthless people that deserve to be put into labor camps.

I know this is pretty reddit, but how long do you think itll take till all the fedoras snap and go full deus vult with their japanese swords?

I dont know if this info helps but i live in some obscure latin american shithole and this news was right in the international page of newspapers. Like it was real international news in par with some war because muh evul raycis whitey killed an innocent black man. This while docens of murders happen here everyday and no one cares.

Being a raycis huwite mail is that big for them. Your face will be displayed even in the most obscure places on earth.

being stationed in germany is where it all began

Why do some peoples eyes point in different directions?

Good luck with that, kikes.

The desire to dick the crazy out of SJWs to restore the sanity and memetic health of our people and a future for white children is totally understandable user. But seriously do not stick your dick in crazy.

Anybody who collects fantasy swords is a weeb, dude.

Gladius is functional as fuck my dude.
Weeb is someone morbidly obsessed with Japan.

I just don't get it. How on earth can you say you're killing niggers because you hate them when you're just offing some nobody that's already out of the reproduction game?

LURK MOAR

That is weird, a pointed tip for a nose?

Absolutely subuman

This. Clearly this isn't a false flag :^)

More like blackmail at its finest.

I'm beginning to doubt the MKultra narrative. I see the meme of MKultra as a conditioning tool. It'd be impractical and ridiculously hard to do right.

Why New York, I thought Baltimore was lousy with nogs

maybe that's where he was picking up his fantasy sword, it's like a 10 dollar bus ride.

I know it's cancer, but damn

They are so out of touch with reality they think white people commit most of the rapes.

watch min 1 of the attached video.
I was told that it is a funny video so I turned it into a webm for the webm thread. Only after it was turned I watched it and realized the bad message in it.

At min 1 he says that whites are rapists, like what in the hell? I hate these self hating whites who go around and tell everyone that everything bad happens because of whites. But if you ask him if he is one of those bad guys he will surely say something like "nah I am the good white guy, it's the other white people that are bad."

I'd still go for a regular traditional sami knife tbqh

Pick one.

This is kind of a fail. What kind of 28 year old would trade their life for a 66 year old? That 66 year old probably had a decade to go before they would die of old age anyway. That 28 year old traded half a century of his life for that?

What makes this even more of a fail is that 66 year old black man would not be having more black children anyway, and it is the growth of young black populations in white countries that are leading to white genocide.

Bad show.

This isn't a false flag at all.

What is it about patsies and three names anyway?

No shit I could easily list 100's much more worthy than some old homeless nigger.

archive.fo/RYQ0E

WHAT'S HIS NAME?

I would rape her and add her to my harem of breeders after RaHoWa.

Whoa what, where?

He draws himself with what looks like pretty curly-looking hair so I'm not so sure he's white.

He lists rape as weakness of white people. He says chose a gender and race,saying caucasian are most privileged. Str, int dick size average, and as weaknesses he lists sun exposure, speaking other languages (why would you if you don't need them? The only reason non white people speak so many languages is because they learn their own, and then learn a second one because they immigrate into other countries) and rapping.

This guy says that white people commit a lot of rape. He is a nigger. A very bad nigger. It's not white people that come into eu and gang rape kids.

Then why do I keep hearing people say the race card is being played just because the killer was white and the victim black?

You are a retarded nigger who can't read. Watch it a again.

No, it's not that you can't read, you can't fucking spell.

That's why he did it in germany, right.

Would you have to use a +3 Sword on a Nigger because of their Jewish protection magic?

No, it's rapping, like rap music.
Raping as in rape has one less 'p'.

But yeah, the video in general is not so good.

honestly cute