youtube.com/watch?v=p1Chj-Nxppk
youtube.com/watch?v=Jz9-bV2cLKY
youtube.com/watch?v=IcbKh4AzScE
youtube.com/watch?v=id69xlDk0f8
youtube.com/watch?v=vzPpAYBy4AY
youtube.com/watch?v=MyxkhM2Joqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Help me with this one.
I expected another Square's JRPG, but got pretty unique shit that I can't really compare to anything.

Here you go.

I will fight you user

also did you buy all of the combat moves in DS2

First one was disappointing, but at least it was fun and balanced enough to finish.
Second one was fucking unbearable with puzzles puzzles puzzles. Fuck it. I'm happy faggot devs wasted so much good assets and combat engine on that piece of shit bankrupted.

If anything poise fags deserved their suffering.

I don't get it, what's with the bread ro-Oh.

And that's my contribution for the night

Had to recreate this one. Lost my old one.

People told me it was better than "that shallow MGR" so i was pretty excited.

People told you Devil May Cry 3 and 4 were better than MGR. Although even the first game has more depth than MGR.

It's a viable technique and absolutely necessary if you're playing on any difficulty higher than normal.

At least MGR had blocking and dodging.
I get people gloating at me telling me how Dante must die mode will shut me up but i don't know how it'll compare to God Hand hard mode which i already did.

Yes i do know there's a dodge in DMC but it's mostly pointless for normal mobs you can stunlock by mashing.
Let me post

I'm starting to think a lot of people didn't even play it.

I've played both. I can't seem to imagine how someone thinks fucking Devil May Cry is as shallow in terms of gameplay as Dynasty Warriors.

You disgust me.

The idea that blocking and dodging are a litmus test for depth was pretty telling that there's not a lot to argue. Bet you got some killer style rankings with all of that button mashing.

One more I recreated.

I've said that 'at least' one game has that. Devil May Cry is literally just button mash

Who gives a fuck, "get the most points" is something I'd expect from an arcade game.

Maybe you should stick to games more your style, like Dragon Age and Skyrim.

Jesus

(Checked)
Now I definitively have to play Oneechanbara. Where should I start?

i still dont get it

Man, I played MGR and it was so shitty I dropped it after one hour. I really tried to like it, but it's just a meme game.
DMC might be a meme game as well, but the stylish system is at least good.

I can't possibly understand how can you say DMC is button mashing when that's what MGR is, in fact that's the biggest difference they have.

I just have no words, this have to be bait.

gr8 b8 m8

why i aughta

The PS2 and Wii one, then Z1 if you have an Xbawks and then Z2

Stale bait

give this man a medal

TODD LIES FALLOUT DIES

fuck off

fuck off

Great cropping buddy

What does a template thread even mean?

You strawman about as well as a tumblr comic writer.

Marathon is fucking great

These thread drive me nuts, mostly because of submissions like these.

Look at that. What could it all mean? And how does it not seems like the greatest game of all time?

You'll understand once you play the game. It's one of those games which can't be summed up in one picture.

Ha just made this

Picture's a bit of a clusterfuck.

It's a game about being STYLISH you tard.

I hope he shows up.

BN is some top tier shit. One of my biggest issues with it is that the panic music almost always plays in towns right near the end of the game, which is when you'll be going around doing a lot of the extra stuff.

what's the difference between what you expected and what you got?

UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE
UFKC OFF TUMBLRTALE

You expected tumblr and you got tumblr, no need to post about it.

wew

Hi tony
genesis still sucks

Thank g_d you're finally here, goy.

it aint me pleb

kek

I came because I was sure I smelled Undermeme, and sure enough I was right.

Mettaton ≠ tumblr

'tumblr as an adjective is such a vague concept that it can mean anything to anyone

mettaton is gaybriel
webm related

What this man said.

gaybriel robot
gaybriel was furshit too

I'd fight that maverick.

You're right.

Not even once.

and its 1972 furfaggotry

Also here is proof of Peter Gaybriel being genderfluid. Notice how he's grabbing this woman.

Abyss Odyssey isn't even a fighting game, wtf.

wut

Did you even play the game?

If you want to level, yeah

I did until GFWL fucked everything up. I think I have to reinstall.

Wat r u, casul?

Casuals play DS the most.

I had some doubts regarding that mod, seeing how they named it after worst Bioshock and got inspired by it's shitty multiverse premise, but seeing how you used Ok Computer cover in the image I trust your tastes.>>9562493

it's not mine

Spotted the retard.

It's not named after Bioshock Infinite, in fact the mod has being worked on before Infinite ever got announced.
I really recommend it though, it's a good mind fuck and takes a lot from System Shock 1.

Super impressed by these 3 games.

Asura's Wrath was basically what I expected in a lot of ways, but it executed on those expectations fucking perfectly past how I thought it would. It's not much of a game so much an interactive anime but fuck me if it isn't one of the coolest things i've ever expierenced.

Freedom planet was a complete pleasant surprise, I thought it would be garbage, but it fixed all of the issues I had with the actual 2d sonic games, while having an asston of work put in and just general being really good on top of that. Every level has a completely new tileset and enemy types, the music is fantastic, it has some of the coolest bosses i've ever seen in a 2d video game, etc *Story is still pretty fanfic-esque and cringy though**

I expected pokken to be a casual anime tie in fighter a la the dbz games but instead it's super legit with plenty of competitive depth, and i'm excited to see it at Evo. Not much more to say there.

It's a shame the Halo games get so much shit and gets looked over as a generic space marine fps when a lot of the good lore in marathon is present in the halo series as well.

The only real difference is a lot of the expostion and presentation of the lore for halo happens in the novels (which are great) and subtle contextual stuff in the games, vs in marathon where it's just all in the games.

I have a 1 gb rar of webms from halfchan back when besiege came out: dropbox.com/s/iy8w2dt15l5w29v/Besiege.rar?dl=0

Most of the folders in it are empty, though, I never got around to moving the webms into the subfolders, so pretty much all of them are just in the base directory

Actually, wait, I lied, forgot to mention that pokken's OST is fucking amazing and so far has the best soundtrack of the year IMO

youtube.com/watch?v=KRWRPQr4fx8
youtube.com/watch?v=p1Chj-Nxppk
youtube.com/watch?v=Jz9-bV2cLKY
youtube.com/watch?v=IcbKh4AzScE
youtube.com/watch?v=id69xlDk0f8
youtube.com/watch?v=vzPpAYBy4AY
youtube.com/watch?v=MyxkhM2Joqg

If you liked pokken you should absolutely try some of the Gundam VS and Virtual ON games.

I've played them a little (though not as much as I like, especially for Gundam, as I don't own a PS3 or PS4), they really aren't too similar to Pokken.

Pokken Tournament is fucking legit

Gengar is fun as fuck