Post your Twitter libshit denial and cognitive dissonance here

Post your Twitter libshit denial and cognitive dissonance here.

Also, dont forget to fire up those sockpuppet accounts and dump OC to redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheViralLinks/status/844582293624836096
twitter.com/kishkushkay/status/844587873852538880
change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms
youtube.com/watch?v=Y41DvPst72w
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-111111291
books.google.com/books?id=fAdR6ufr8NsC&pg=PA261
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
egtheory.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/how-ethnocentrics-rule/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Salter#Diversity_research
mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
justice.gov.uk/downloads/statistics/mojstats/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf
humstats.blogspot.ca/2011/11/england-riots-2011-new-police.html
ose.utsc.utoronto.ca/ose/story.php?id=2135
plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/
books.google.com/books?id=zqMCc37dW1kC&pg=PA129
books.google.com/books?id=ZyAt3T1V4EcC&pg=PT97
books.google.com/books?id=TmlGzr4s0uMC&pg=PA16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

new general thread needed

Make one, you nigger

Post here, I dont care. I just want to see liberal insanity.

Are they fucking bots or something?

1. yes you do
2. unfortunately you're wrong

Libshit meme that caught on around Twitter.

If the people behind this bot campaign want to go from calling them terrorists to just treating them like terrorists instead, I guess I could get behind that.

Ive been replying with this one

Somebody tweet this and reap salt

With all the mental gymnastics they pull I wonder why

Yank here

Yes you do

this meme needs to die

Nicely done anonbro.

streetshit Twitter arent fans of Muslims it seems.

twitter.com/TheViralLinks/status/844582293624836096

I like how liberals think they are the underdogs. As if the world elites are ebil white men. If the world elites were as "racist" as they think, the shitskins wouldnt even be in these white countries in the first place lol.

You wot m8? This is the daily death toll in Istanbul

Yes, they're biological bots, also known as NPCs.

No critical thought, everything they are and their perception of the world is a direct
consequence of their surroundings.

its talking about in the US as you can see at the bottom

Someone tweet him this:

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight…"

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

austria is yellow too

twitter.com/kishkushkay/status/844587873852538880

KILL THEM ALL

wat

A great part of terrorism is draining the state.

Got u m8

NPCs aka golems are not people to me.

If you're stupid enough to connect to twatter you deserve it. If you have a twitter account you don't fucking belong here. GTFO.

madman tbh

Can´t see your post. Can you see mine? Its pretty obvious.

Nice try, Shlomo. We use throwaways. Gas yourself.

I want cuckchan to leave

Reported

You're still a fucking namefag. kys.

If you don't understand you really need to leave.

I can't see anyone else posting Quran quotes. Could it be the twitter kikes doing that shadow ban thing or is twitter just shit?

/polk/ikes are here!

How do you expect to actually fight kike subversion if you arent willing to do anything about it?

Do you see me posting the image where i call him a stupid nigger?

Not by fucking namefagging you kike shill

I, for one, am glad that the Religion of Peace™, Islam, is so peaceful and this is totally not disproven by the Quran itself or anything. Nope. Reading the Quran, it reveals the true peacefulness of Islam, like how Muhammad enslaved all those women in children in Medina or the fact Muhammad was a literal actual warlord. Truly, such peace. We should all aspire to be as peaceful as Muhammad and his descendants.

Oh yeah now I see you. I'm no good at this twitter shit

t. kike shill

I love it when kikes such as yourself try to lull people into a sense of complacency in doing nothing. Really entertaining to see you rebuked.

You dont do anything, you dont do jack shit.

gas yourself kike

You fucking kike. On twitter it doesn't matter if you call yourself anonymous or some meme name. You're an identifiable individual. When you become this, it becomes about you, your followers, your ego, your retweets your kike bullshit. Using any social media platform or forum or anything of the sort at all is kikery. Go away and never come back.

This is nothing compared to the Bataclan attack. There were thousands of bots repeating "Terrorism has no religion" or "Muslims are the real victims"

why do you keep changing ips?

maybe people are getting sick of these? or maybe it was just such a minor attack

Consensus Cracking

pretty transparent tbh

You may as well be a fucking TRShill.

or maybe transparent is not the right word
obvious

ditto fagolio.

Pic related, its you right now

how much are you getting paid for this?

I bet eventually all attacks without death tolls into the double digits will be car accident-tier in terms of news coverage and public interest.

Whatever it is, its too much.

all this infighting.

How about you be a lonely ineffective cuck grumbling to yourself on a containment board.

And we will venture beyond the board, spreading the truth and trying to do something about all the shit you grumble about. As well as mining some delicious salt in the mean time.

How the fuck is having a twitter any different?

fuck off kike
I might just make a few twitter accounts because of you

It's all just the usual slogans and "we are all praying for you" bullshit.

Go ahead paranoid fuck,
atleast be useful.

You can't argue you against the closet drones. Telling them they can't use twitter is like asking a normie to not look at their phone when you're having lunch with them.

Posting this petition change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms
puts the spotlight on british elites like J.K.Rowling, that defend mass immigration, and makes them look riddiculous and traitorous.

It also gives us social proof, because the petition has 58.743 signatures.

having a twitter vs shitposting unconvenient facts on twitter is not the same thing nigger

and even if someone had a twitter, so what?
better just to stay here and circlejerk in the echo chamber all day long?

DeadManPizza deserves to be among the dead. These faggots don't want to do anything to stop people from dying in the future, they want to do literally nothing and guarantee that the future sees more people die.

Yeah, go ahead and hand your memes over to namefag e-celebs so they can turn this into the new scenefaggotry

"Hey Moshe look what I did! I anime posted like they told us to in shill school! That makes me look totally legit!"

I'm seeing a pattern of logical leaps that you're making.

you pathetic neet piece of shit, go back to r9k or whatever shithole you crawled out of
jesus christ

As if liberals believe in anything, let alone care about being a christcuck.

If you don't understand the importance of memes in all of this I don't even know wtf you're doing here.

They've started posting this one

Fuck you. We'll take the fight to every platform. The fate of the West, and the world, depends on it.

Have some material, guys. Report and filter every new IP he uses.

way to out yourself kike

IS HE APART OF PIZZAGATE?

I can't see Pizza in any other light now.

I ain't him fuckwad.

lel

That's some quality kosher salt, Schlomo.

holy shit

Oy Vey! The goyim are trying to spread facts to Twitter! Shut them down!

Best timeline.

a meme just means some idea is funny/interesting/eye catching enough that people start spreading it
have you ever seen "normies" succesfully co-opt one?
they might make something really stale, but these things do have a lifetime, so what?

Why on earth does it keep happening Holla Forums? I just can't understand it all :(

I need you to be nice while we quietly invade your lands, if you were to even make a basic attempt at preventing us we'd never get in.

MUZZIEQUEST

youtube.com/watch?v=Y41DvPst72w

Do we have a name for the muzzie, yet?

Law of attraction, meme magic, you know the drill.

I went for Jenny Jihad in

What is this, a "you laugh you lose" thread? I lost at OP.

I hate all these "#prayforX" people. You know, if DOTR ever does happen, I don't care if they're great genetics or not, they're mentally defective and should be removed at that point in time (of course, this presupposes order/law has broken down and there is no government structure/law I'm breaking).
How far up one's own ass does one have to be to state "pray for … pray for … pray for", virtue signalling on the bodies of the dead. Doing nothing but attempt to get societal brownie points. At least in the past, the blood of the dead got you land and a time of peace. Now, it only gives disgusting progressives a means to genocide themselves and us.
Also, I don't get how you guys are able to salt-mine, knowing that those who post such things exist would drive me insane. The salt would consume me.

We should really plaster some salient koran passages over pictures of mudslime-induced carnage and spread them all over (((social media)))

joking about it is way to deal with it

Their book is fucking retarded.

Hey you guys are really smart! Why don't people like Islam Holla Forums? I just can't see it!

Some of them indeed are, but I don't think these ones in particular are.
The normal bots usually just type "Terrorism has no religion #[MostRecentMuslimAttack]"

(checked)

(checked)

Holy fug that's effective

Nobody could have predicted it.

Oh really? According to Pew Research, a mainstream and well respected source, over one third of of Muslims worldwide believe anyone who leaves Islam should be put to death.

pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Violence

Why the fuck is it even "PrayForX"? Libshits hate religion, even if they say they support Islam, they're not religious themselves. They wouldn't be caught dead performing prayer. Fucking virtue signaling cunts I hope they're caught in the next fucking attack. What's next on the list? Probably Sweden or the Netherlands.

Not wanting the West to die is an agenda, however, colloquially "agenda" implies "bad". At least he detailed the left correctly. Probably one of those horse shoe theory retards who things playing the centrist isn't a fallacy (it is).

Forgot to mention that an even higher percentage of Muslims believe anyone who commits adultery should be put to death.

BUT MUSLIMS DON'T ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN VIOLENCE YOU GUYS! TRUST ME!

Got some propaganda straight off the presses.

Did the woman under the bus die? Why did she jump in front of it? Also why do british woman always wear leggings that you can see their underwear?

I get the impression the Indian elite are roughly analogous to the Western elite, ridiculous levels of islamophilia and all that.

Saved

Jesus christ, user

what the fuck is that? an arabic monkey turk nigger whore?

Those are pretty great, but I think you could do better with the font or something. There's potential there.

Yeah, i know. Give me some good fonts to work with and I'll change them real quick.

Looks like he's got us here lads. Says so right in dictionary.
Holla Forums on suicide watch

I was thinking the same thing, they don't give a fuck about religion unless its the fucking muslims.

Better?

terrorist muslim, there now what?

This one is coming in handy

Not quite, "a follower of the religion of Islam". Well now, let us respond with quotes of the book which defines the religion, i.e. the Quaran, and acts from it which show unlawful violence.

Make the text a little bigger and change it to white with a prominent solid black border.

YES YOU DO!
PRETTY MUCH, YES YOU DO!

So why not carry it over to non-whites?

I doubt that 40 people were all libshits. Either way, mudshits need to be purged and hanged from trees by their guts.

10/10. You could also have fun pointing out what islam's definition of an "innocent person" is

>guys no! you have to stay in your own little corner among yourselves! please don't go on Twitter, mmmkay?

you have terrible taste in animu

Just posting some twitter impressions.

Anyone else happy about this whole ordeal? Sure, unfortunate people there being victims and whatnot but it happened near smack right near parliament. Let those posh cunts in their sheltered estates ruling from their castles see the real world Londoners have to put up with. Let the MPs and MI5/6 be dumped into the nogo zones in London police have been talking about for years while they twiddle their thumbs and insist nothing is wrong. Let their children and wives be raped and murdered and beheaded in broad daylight. This the future parliament created, the future they chose.

Yeah, their IQ is really unimportant. Quora for example is chock full of high IQ, smarmy software engineers and other generic nerds in STEM fields who are so uniformly libtard they actually make plebbit look pluralist. Their high IQ doesn't outweigh their suicidal nature. They need to go, the white race needs to cut itself off of this outgroup altruism cancer.

Chink walked on past too. Non-Whites are just shit in general.

It's like when jews speak of "humanity" they are only speaking of themselves.

Funny. Academia seems to think and perpetuate that we do and always are guilty of it.

I don't even understand what he's trying to say

Eggscelnt

These seem slightly preachy, which is fine, however, is there a more comedic approach that could stroke the flames of rage within the masses? (Something like "Oh nothing , just another terrorist attack. I know, it reminds me of home!").

You understand that was a sarcastic tweet, right? Look at the caption on the picture, lad.

wow that third post… some "man"actually from the UK apologizing and making excuses for YET ANOTHER muslim attack. might as well lick the cum out of your wifes snatch after Muhammed seeds inside. Fucking cowards

Everyone making those tweets deserve to be lying there stabbed.

It's hard to tell anymore, they're behind like 7 layers of mental retardation lad.

Can you change that to:
I think that flows well like pic related

first day on the job? maybe cuckchan is more your speed.

Slimes have that intrinsic semitic tendency to make themselves seem like victims ("cries out in pain" etc), but they're not as verbally dexterous or smart as Jews so it just comes out in this really clumsy way.

Muslims are just much dumber Jews.

Hitler dubs command me.

Disagree. "Uncaring" is a fucking horrible word from an aesthetic point of view and completely destroys the nice flow of the original sentence.

First one is better.

You should download the latest version of IrfanView, there's an outline option in the 'Insert Text' screen. It's very easy to use. Select area → Edit → Insert text → choose a good font → check Outline

www.irfanview.com

Well i like it, and good job for all of them user

Yeah, I always laugh when they come shilling on this board and create the most ham-fisted falseflag theories, you can tell they inherited all of the semitic deceitfulness but none of the cleverness

Here we have assailant#3 Aisha Darka al al umm umm al, communicating with her handler, Anjem Choudary explaining that the purse bomb she was given didnt go off.

This both amuses and saddens me. A feeling I've encountered more often lately.

I thought Choudary was in prison? Then again british prisons are controlled by mudlsimes anyway.

Fuck off, shills

Yeah, I'm no kike but some of the stuff they come up with about Israel makes me laugh, the whole "Jews trained sharks to attack Egyptian tourists on the coast" thing for example.

Did you know the root foundation of islamic socioeconomics?

"Gibs muh dat" aka 'jizya'

This is a good one. Something like "

I remember having to learn the three pillars of Islam or some shit when I was in gradeschool. Awful.

Gibs, Rape and Murder

So sad when a hottie with a nice ass gets enriched

5 pillars

We know Achmed, we know.

If you pick 40 people outside the UKparl they're most likely all going to be cucked libshits.

Libshits hate religion yet believe in quasi-supernatural concepts like human rights which literally do not work without a God, who would have thunk they'd also have doublethink over the concept of works-based religious practices like prayer too?

That's true. Most of these people probably deserved it.

This strawman argument pisses me off to no end, every fucking liberal goes to defend shitskins and gives 0 fucks about the dead or fixing the problem so it doesn't happen again.

The MIDF who shill here don't get that a lot of the reason we hate kikes(not all of course) is that they push these subhumans into our country, which should inherently imply we hate them too. Even if every allahu ackbar was actually a falseflag, we still would hate them. It's not like Shlomo's omnipresent hand is forcing them to rape and commit all the niggery crime they do, kikes push them in our country's knowing what subhuman low impulse control animals they are, islam has always been the sword of jewry

Someone tweet these hashtags to the loonies:

I would add "lol, I'm not even religious tbqh "

Kshatriya fag here, we are, but there's so few of us.

an image with these hashtags could be an extremely effective redpill

=DUDE'S A FUCKING STUPID VIRGIN FAGGOT. READING HIS POSTS BOIL MY BLOOD FOR HIS STUPID CUCKERY CONSIDERING HE'S ARMENIAN AS IF HE SHOULD KNEW BETTER TO SUPPORT PEOPLE WHO ENJOY COMMUNISM. FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!==

They sure love their faggy #NotAllMuslims bullshit.

I wonder how much salt would flow if we got #ItsAlwaysMuslims trending.

If you got enough bots and start enough threads (that don't look like shit and get insta-deleted) on different forums of the "chan" kind, you might be able to get the ball rolling. However, you'll have to have a good set of 100 different statements that sound like normalfag sarcasm/humor. You'l also want to diversify how you like/rtweet so that your botnet isn't easily discovered.

Well Satan since you wrote the book maybe you could share it with us.

That's none-sense, people call Germans nazis all the time (especially some (((people)))) and all whites are regarded as slaveowners. The left argues for both of these constantly to the point that the generall public finding it boring and tiresome.

Makes me think

cept…they do call all germans nazis and all whites slave owners…

It's not nearly as impossible as it sounds. There are programs in both the Us and Russia that have trained dolphins to guard the navy piers by finding a diver and nailing him in the rib until he surfaces. Israel does it too.

Going to have to agree with them on that.

cosigned user. This the worst fucking liberal meme today. It completely absolves Ahmed of all accountability, while at the same time attacks people who think people should be held responsible for their actions. I think we should counter it with something like "a coward lashes out in fear, the brave disprove sterotypes". I know that's crappy but you get the idea

It's just like when a pitbull attacks and kills someone. The shithead defenders always say "All dogs can bite", "I got bit by a chihuahua once so they're just as bad", "Blame the deed not the breed", blah blah blah, in the meantime someone's kid is dead and it's always the same fucking breed. Same as terror attacks.

I guess if you're bombing people into pieces, sure.

What's there to be happy about? White English died again, Muslims committed terrorism again, and cuckolds are defending Islam again. Tomorrow the Empire State Building and Eiffel Tower will both have the Union Jack pattern and faggots will put up Union Jack avatars to show how sad they are, while simultaneously attacking anyone and everyone who actually wants to stop the goatfuckers who keep doing this shit over and over and over and over again. MI5 will continue spying on the English and ignoring Imams who shout "Death to the West" in every sermon at the Mohammad Mohammad Mosque. English police will continue arresting people who mock the quintessentially British religion of peace while letting Muslim rape gangs operate unchecked so nobody will call them racist. And it's all going to continue, and get worse, for a very, very long time. This is the UcucK. There is nothing to be happy about here, at all.

checking these trip dubs

torfag

Don't pussyfoot around, just say "Muslims do not care for you" or "Muslims consider you lower than dogs"

LIBERALS, STOP THROWING US UNDER THE BUS! NO MORE ISLAMIC TERROR!

My only issue with that message is that people ARE caring for the victim. Just not the muslim.

Little bit of OC.

I tried to use this before. The libshit response was that they only say that they believe that because they're oppressed; if we import all of them into a 1st world country, they won't be oppressed anymore and will no longer claim to believe those things.

Yuri was right.

t. not a twitterfag, but-what about a hashtag of something like #notallMuslimsorcia ?

I think I just made a few watchlists with that.

That's the point dumbass. Europeans care, immigrant doesn't.

info?

I always hate it when people screenshot their own tweets

#ItsAlwaysMuslimsOrPitBulls

I like the first two.
Can you circle the Muslim lady in the second?

This one is pretty much right, so many people die everyday and everywhere in a diverse that nobody gives a fugg anymore.

I'd tell Rhad that, as it was recently posted here, blacks commit more serial murders than whites. The previous statistic had been from when, you guessed it, the country was primarily white and had blacks under a good set of rules (for the most part, i.e. fear).
Then I'd also mention, if we do have a god complex, we certainly have the related savior complex considering we save blacks, muslims, etc. from their shitty conditions. Maybe we should send all of you back to the desert and forsake you.
I hate these people.

This one pops a little better.

Make sure you use pictures, like these. Has more of an emotional impact and all that's all they understand.

Sorry, i posted a pic with a shitty definition.

This is fantastic. Post a bunch of quran quotes, show them the true face of the "religion of piss". Sneak in some talmud quotes for good measure.

Tweet it at Niel Cicieriega, he's a total cuck.

Yes, but it doesn't fit well with this image. It would be better to be blunt and say that muslims do not care about us.

polite sage and apologies for triple posting

Nice job user

Lad, I…

Now where have I heard that before..

>Increased diversity correlates sharply with decreased community spirit, decreased altruism, depressed social capital, less ethical behaviour, more crime, fear, isolation and depression:
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html

boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full
'''"…the greater the diversity in a community, the fewer people vote and the less they volunteer, the less they give to charity and work on community projects.
In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogeneous settings… virtually all measures of civic health
are lower in more diverse settings."'''
Putnam’s study reveals that immigration and diversity not only reduce social capital between ethnic groups, but also within the groups themselves.
Trust, even for members of one’s own race, is lower, altruism and community cooperation rarer, friendships fewer. The problem isn’t ethnic conflict or troubled racial relations, but withdrawal and isolation. Putnam writes: “In colloquial language, people living in ethnically diverse settings appear to ‘hunker down’—that is, to pull in like a turtle.”

>Increases in diversity correlate with problems worldwide, and the downsides of diversity effect everyone, it's a universal human problem:
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-111111291
4289"

'In conclusion, the totality of evidence clearly shows that ethnic diversity damages how well people get along,
how much they trust one another, and how satisfied they are with their lives. These findings should be kept in
mind when thinking about any form of racial diversity, regardless of the races involved."'

"It has been shown that across Africa, areas with the highest concentrations of different ethnic and religious groups tend to be the areas with a history of the highest conflict, this being one of the classic pieces of evidence for 'realistic group conflict theory' (Sherif and Sherif, 1953; Struch and Schwartz, 1989)."
books.google.com/books?id=fAdR6ufr8NsC&pg=PA261

But don't bother listening to facts and life experiences. Surely the posh cunts who shop at Waitrose around zero diversity know what's best for all.

If only it was that in general. In actuality the result is more precise it's: a decrease in alturism towards one's own kind, compensating by being overly so towards the invading population.

Harvard study proving diversity doesn't work and is disastrous.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Oh and since people want a solution

Study from Cornell University about how segregation creates peace.

arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409

How Ethnocentrists Rule - egtheory.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/how-ethnocentrics-rule/

>More ethnically homogeneous nations are better able to build public goods, are more democratic, less corrupt, have higher productivity and less inequality, are more trusting and care more for the disadvantaged, develop social and economic capital faster, have lower crime rates…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Salter#Diversity_research

Did you say police? More diversity in police departments correlates with more abuse, poorer performance and less trust: mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f
In the UK, ethnic minorities disproportionate source of crime and asocial behaviour:
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
justice.gov.uk/downloads/statistics/mojstats/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf
Blacks and other non-white minorities were disproportionately behind the destructive 2011 riots:
humstats.blogspot.ca/2011/11/england-riots-2011-new-police.html

Let's get back on some more

ose.utsc.utoronto.ca/ose/story.php?id=2135
>Previous research shows people are less likely to feel connected to people outside their own ethnic groups, and we wanted to know why,・says Gutsell. What we found is that there is a basic difference in the way peoples・brains react to those from other ethnic backgrounds. Observing someone of a different race produced significantly less motor-cortex activity than observing a person of one痴 own race.

plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
>Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups

msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/
>policymakers have attempted to create communities where a diverse group of residents not only live close to one other but also interact freely ・in other words, neighborhoods that are both integrated and socially cohesive.
>The more integrated a neighborhood is, the less socially cohesive it becomes, and vice versa.

Multiculturalism doesn't work:
books.google.com/books?id=zqMCc37dW1kC&pg=PA129
books.google.com/books?id=ZyAt3T1V4EcC&pg=PT97
books.google.com/books?id=TmlGzr4s0uMC&pg=PA16

Not in your local community. For example, how many liberals/leftists keep living in their lily white neighbourhoods and insisting white flight isn't racist?

Catch people's eyes

Like clockwork. Copy and paste their trite and empty words of consolation for the other attacks that have happened and you won't even be able to differentiate between one or the other. They're fucking worse than bots.

2nd pic
:^)

The thing is that people are literally using that argument so we should get our counter ready.

A piece of you here, a piece of you there…

Better that she's enriched like this rather than by getting a nigger dick up that fine bum.
Knowing the slags in Londonistan I'd wager she's been to both places though.

#Westminster Attack victim named as Aysha Frade, 43, who worked as a teacher in London. Confirmed by officials in #Spain. Mother of two.

all those self hating white koreaboo hambeasts should be the first fodder for the tyrone/abdul rape hordes.

All they are doing is confirming that calling all Germans Nazis and all Whites, slave owners shows that it is the first thing that comes to their mind. Of course everybody if you blurted out muslim would sperg out and say terrorists. They would be right in that to think that but man they're wrong about Whites. Praise be to Hitler I never owned no smelly negros.

this kills the board. haven't we had enough of these libshit salt threads? we need to discuss politics, not just giggle at retards being retarded

Immigrants tend to move to poor, urban areas with low social capital
Not that that's everything, but it's potentially a very important thing to consider

Should link to that study which proves diversity destroys community cohesion & promotes distrust.

What series is this from? Looks pretty good.

One of the biggest examples of this is the Big Crabapple
t. Jew York Shitty user

So terrorism has nothing to do with Islam,

But Islamophobia causes terrorism? Someone please explain.

Fucking kikes.

you're right, they just need mo money fo dem programs.
kill yourself

an_attempt_was_made.png

does he browse imageboards? that's a little too close to pic related, plus I remember him having some good bantz

jews

muslim women wearing that scarf always remind me of ET

altruism was a mistake

does the koran define "person" as a devout muslim, like the kike book defines it as a jew?

get fucked kike

that's actually kind of funny until you read the comments also niggers commit way more murders but it's so commonplace it doesn't get reported

Hmm

what's his problem

lt's a guy l went to highschool with. He's just another leftist moron. Huge Bernie supporter. He posted this a little while ago.

what the fuck

Actually l think he's Serbian.

Don't blame me, I can't tell the difference between jugoshit names
but why would a serb complain about the US killing muslims?

This image made me physically ill.

Here's his latest post complaining about dead rag heads.

go on your facepage and tell him i said he's a faggot.

also ask him how he feels about srebrenica

into the oven he goes

yeah I bet those kids' husbands weren't too pleased either

reeeeeee you need to talk some sense into this cuck

I think it was ironic If not, Britain is too far gone

don't sandniggers and kikes use schools and hospitals as fortified bases? why do kikes always play with semantics to convey a false message while still speaking truth?

l just like to laugh at all his shitty posts. Check out his "l Stand With Refugees" caption for his profile picture and his About Me. Also, notice

California needs to be wiped off the map

l agree, just let me leave it first.

Can you ask him about the Srebrenica massacre?

shit dude

whoops forgot image

l don't have him added, the only reason l found out his shitty posts was through someone else on my friends list commenting on one of his. You're welcome to message him though.

Yes, since they do understand that it goes against normal ROE and the press will run rampant with such stories, even if places like those and places of worship are filled with gun caches or they're firing out the windows at aircraft.

That's not h8, m8, because Nazis aren't people
:^)

If only you evil racists stopped calling muslims terrorists they would stop terrorizing. The blood is on your hands. :^)

I love how he assumes everyone is self-centered enough to do this. He thinks everyone is just like him.

/thread

There is nothing wrong with Islam except for the "raisin head" (- Muhammad) niggers.

Stop posting that Mossad agent.

For you

woops

At least use the right font (Johnston or Gill Sans)

Me thinks hes a Bosniak, they tend to have Slav names most of the time unless they've gone full turkshit.

Profile bio in says he's from Belgrade, Serbia. But l guess anyone can write that.

hes an serb of hungarian origin

Fucking leftists rats.

change it to 'you fucking white people' so that it seems more like two connected statements

lewd

Innocent just means Muslim.

Thank you for the clarification.

Wow. This guy is a grade A faggot. Another white bites the dust. Thanks Jews!

The most revealing part of that graph is that out of the 1.1 billion who support sharia law 400 million are too stupid to realize that death for adultery is part of sharia law. A further 600 million are too stupid to realize that death for leaving Islam is part of Sharia law.
Mudslimes and kikes are the worst.

I keep trying to explain to people, Croats aren't the Ustashe anymore. And in America, they're pozzed harder than the fucking Germans. For the record, "Madzarevic" is a common Croat name from Zupanja, which is way to the east and full of Muslim-dick worshipping faggots. The whole community is corrupt.

I guess salvation is the duty of the Serbs. Sad!

What timeline did you arrive from?

Here's a faggot from reddit. Flying the flag of Kek while whining about racism. Disgraceful.

Normies ruin everything.

(double dubs checked)
If it makes you feel any better the sign isn't real, it was made with one of those online generators. Take a look at it and see how the individual letters are identical to each other.

On the other hand, it was massively upvoted on reddit and full of comments like "Seeing people be racist against Muslims makes me more angry than the attacks did."

He's saying that ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE REEEEEEEEEE

The false kekolytes will be punished.

tbqh fam that guy that replied in that second image in has a based last name. Sounds really Nordic.

VERILY, THEY WILL BE PUNISHED

Better luck next time, Kekite.

Until those spineless cucks are made erect and backboned by an oubliette of peace

Someone should make a shop contrasting the bus in pic #1 and the anti-tranny bus going around the US. The bus with the dead slag captioned; "the bus of peace" and the anti-tranny bus; "the hate bus".

(check)
Thank you, fellow Holla Forumsack.

use this one instead

he takes his other clothes to his prayer spot in the mosque because even in this 'holy' place other muslims will try to rob him while his back is turned.
Low trust society.

response

trips of truth

I don't understand how they don't suffer from cognitive dissonance, calling the establishment racist, fascist and nazi - when the actual fascists and natsocs make abundantly clear what they'd be doing if in power.

So your masters finally came up with a way to use the whole TRS debacle? Couple of months late, Shlomo.

They're npc's.

Already shoad.

If we were in charge they would all be exemplary nazis. Don't read too much into NPCs.

Yeah, this is bullshit. But unfortunately there are too many whites lacking any amount of self confidence who will share this.

Yeah, but I bet only because some of those are Germans.

Maybe because practically all terror attacks in the past decades were committed by kebabs?

It's too bad, considering these faggots will never, ever crack Holla Forums anons. That fool was even on about "namefagging," implying any of us ever have, ever will, or ever would.
WE WILL PUT YOU IN THE OVEN, KIKE SHILLS

I have no respect for bluepilled Serbians. They ought to know better.

I've mused on this before. I figure that many Muslims who come here as the posterboy 'good immigrants' are actually agents of ISIS.

See, their job is to help paint the picture that 'Muslims are good'. They ally themselves with the leftists and keep pushing the idea that Islam is a 'religion of peace', while simultaneously refusing to denounce it. They can help to divide the west further and further by painting two different pictures. The strategy relies on an understanding that western politics are extremely partisan. Creating an image that's in direct conflict with itself, and continuously doing things to get into the media is a great way to divide people.

The 'friendly Muslims' are actually the most dangerous ones, because they continuously perpetuate divisiveness just by being around. They're also the first ones to start pulling the race card, or remind everyone about #notAllMuslims. They do it all to pit whites against whites, and erode the foundation of the west.

I agree with the basic logic of your post, but I think the good muzzie trying to worm his way into society and positions of power is more likely to be connected to the muslim brotherhood.

I pray to KeK that one day I will run into one of these twats.

Warlord is really too complimentary a term. Bandit king seems more on the money.

nice doubles

did you even read the abstract? what does "long run" mean? ffs…

Abstract

Ethnic diversity is increasing in most advanced countries, driven mostly by sharp increases in immigration. In the long run immigration and diversity are likely to have important cultural, economic, fiscal, and developmental benefits. In the short run, however, immigration and ethnic diversity tend to reduce social solidarity and social capital. New evidence from the US suggests that in ethnically diverse neighbourhoods residents of all races tend to ‘hunker down’. Trust (even of one's own race) is lower, altruism and community cooperation rarer, friends fewer. In the long run, however, successful immigrant societies have overcome such fragmentation by creating new, cross-cutting forms of social solidarity and more encompassing identities. Illustrations of becoming comfortable with diversity are drawn from the US military, religious institutions, and earlier waves of American immigration.

Oh, certainly. The ones vying for power, I would probably include in the 'friendly Muslim' category.

Either way, the thing I've noticed is that you rarely see Muslims actively denouncing their religion. They have no sense of shame when it comes to remaining in the in-group after a terror attack. Whites, on the other hand are encouraged to denounce their race whenever any one individual is responsible for bloodshed.

Whenever something happens, social media usually explodes with that retarded #notAllMuslims shit, pushed forward by leftists. Why though? Why are liberals so quick to type up a storm on twitter? I think many Muslims run straight to their white liberal 'friends' whenever an attack happens and instantly give them a sob story about how 'scared' they are. Bleeding hearts love to jump on this kind of stuff because it makes them feel like they're doing something good.

I just can't help but notice that the interactions that the left has with muzzies seem to be inherently different than the interactions the that right has with muzzies. By constantly playing themselves as the victim to the left, and being aggressive towards the right, they can continue to build the narrative that the real enemy is other whites. They're like manipulative children playing both parents against each-other.

Because while Arabs may be barbaric, they aren't stupid like niggers. Their ability for manipulation is on par with (((them))).

REMOVE CUCK

w e w

Full disclosure: After the study was released Putnam was intimidated and harassed (much like E.O. Wilson) because he was accused of helping racists with this study. He later came out and gave a very vague statement saying diversity "had problems but was worth it in the long run" to keep these morons appeased.
This statement gives no indication and in fact is not quantified by anything.

Those aren't libshits, they are followers of Rabbi Yeshua

They're so full of the hate they a supposedly against.

WHY ARE BRITBONGS SO CUCKED? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You'd think at some point these people would realize they're wrong.

they think that bringing in low iq races will raise their iq instead of lowering ours

Yes, there is aber soy away from computer and kann nicht into mashup. Tschuss.

I'm still getting a constant stream of "delete your account"s and "dis bitch fo real?", is this going to let up anytime soon?

I made a OC
please tell me how to betterify it

This is why you don't reveal your power level, Susie. Just get /fit/, stay aware, keep your distance.

25% transparancy pictures of white cis scum, and average male moslems.
Please refer to moslems as moslems.

it's twitter

all ready to unload my nine on the welfare line like my hero ben garrison

There was that time when Islam invaded India and oppressed the shit out of Hindus.

Nice

"informed professionals" gets me every time